Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,388 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
FATHER WINTER (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2023 6:12:30 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisatest"]
[attr="class","elisatestbody"]

"Doesn't seem the sort to appreciate anything other than action."[break][break]

A finger selected its choice decisively.[break][break]

❤️ FISH THE COIN OUT.

Father Winter[break][break]

NOTES

- Father Winter Otome Co-op.

[attr="class","elisatestpkmn"]

[attr="class","elisatestcredit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest"]--accent:#df8c7d;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Verdanturf Ranger Captain
Single and Ready to Mingle
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,592 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2023 16:02:28 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

The coin was lost.

Elinor didn’t know whether to laugh or cry. Though she had to admit, the misfortune of this villain did give her a sick form of satisfaction.

But there was options to be picked, this was no different.

She quickly pressed OPTION NR. 1 ( Bend down to try and fish the coin through the sewer grate somehow.)

@otome

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2023 22:58:31 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva couldn’t help but smirk at the unfortunate luck of the villainous man that sat on the screen before her. But if she was here for information, and potential a better understanding of this stranger, she needed to play nice. After careful consideration, she decides he would likely appreciate the effort to retrieve the coin more than offering a new one or comforting him. He didn’t seem like the warm and fuzzy type.

OPTION 1 – Bend down and try to fish the coin through the sewer grate

@fatherwinter

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

balance

Al
he/him
twenty-six
June 17
Blackthorn City, Johto
bisexual
gym leader
gym leader
53 height
53 height
This soul of mine breaks over and over ...
awards
291 posts
alec foster DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @alec
alec foster
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2023 23:38:41 GMT
alec foster Avatar
Alec's right eyebrow twitched with annoyance as he read the new piece of dialogue. There was NO WAY IN HELL he was going to apologize for something he didn't do. He sighed, clicking the first option. Alec felt that this was wierd, but then again, it was a game, so ...

Notes: Option 1: Bend over and fish the coin out.
close tab

played by

Aura

Lena
she/her
July 10th
Anistar City
Bi-curious
Trainee fire-fighter
Civilian
Searching
For my fairytale ending
1m64 // 5'5 height
1m64 // 5'5 height
Taking back control, defiantly
awards
151 posts
part of
TAG WITH @galayne
Galayne Valois
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2023 23:56:03 GMT
Galayne Valois Avatar
"I mean, it is his favorite coin." 

Supposedly. He could just be saying things. Then again, it seemed the more desirable option.

[❤️ Bend down to try and fish the coin through the sewer grate somehow.]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,756 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2023 0:11:25 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Awh but I think that'd be really funny though..." She pouts, almost mirroring the expression that Mesprit makes. "I could always pay for the damages that happen, but I think someone else does that for you, right?"[break][break]

As the scenario progresses, she finds herself wondering if she'd actually comfort that man if he lost his lucky coin when they first met. She probably wouldn't give him any since she rarely carried spare change... Maybe she should just give him the benefit of the doubt and quickly fish the coin out, before he goes around stabbing the player in the back.
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"]otome: father winter

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,668 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2023 2:03:21 GMT
mint frost Avatar

"Huh? No way. I've seen him toss that this in a cave. What's the trick?" Mint tapped his chin for a moment before looking over the options. "Fuck it, I don't actually care." He said wit ha laugh as he picked COMFORT HIM.

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2023 2:48:47 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"This fucker."
[break][break]
Bending her knees up to her chest, a sigh struggled out as the main point of contention was tossed away like a coin down the drain. It was the type of annoying situation unique to video games, and yet, it still drove out a deep seeded groan.
[break][break]
Part of her wanted to retrieve the coin, but no man was worth groveling on her knees for, and the second option was just...weird? Maybe the third sounded worse than it really was.
[break][break]
❤️ Comfort him (e.g. giving a hug, giving a replacement coin, words of encouragement).
[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] @rvl[break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,392 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2023 4:15:32 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

she didn’t care that it wasn’t the same answer she’d selected. ultimately, she assumed it was inconsequential. they would arrive at the destination the makers meant for them to arrive at.[break][break]
was it gravity manipulation, with the coin? spatial fuckery?[break][break]
”hm.”[break][break]
all three options felt degrading. go figure. she shook her head and made a selection anyways, curiosity winning.[break][break]
❤️ bend down to try and fish the coin through the sewer grate somehow.

[attr="class","ooc"]otome father winter[break][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-poipole"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#806e81; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,145 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2023 4:38:47 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]
[attr="class","littlejay"]
[attr="class","title"]💜 ROUNDEZ-VIEW: FATHER WINTER

he stares at the screen as TAILS is deemed the victor. jayden is nonplussed by it all, more curious as to the attachment of this coin.

[break][break] he had taken part - personally - in any of winter's ruses, so perhaps he did not have that emotional connection.

[break][break] while it seems tempting to pick the coin, he had reservations about showing his entire ass to what was supposed to be their enemy.

[break][break] he chooses the simpler option instead:

[break][break] COMFORT HIM.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[newclass=".littlejay"]--accent:#8756f0; } .littlejay { font:12px 'Roboto'; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 70px 50px; letter-spacing:0.6px!important} .littlejay b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .littlejay i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littlejay u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .littlejay .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:20px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .littlejay .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .littlejay img { filter:grayscale(100%); } .littlejay { border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px!important;} .littlejay .title { text-align:right; margin-bottom:20px; } .littlejay .title b { border-bottom:1px solid; [/newclass]
[newclass=".jaytop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#7944eb;height:40px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2023 7:09:53 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
There's a small frown when the coin comes up tails, though it really can't be helped. Besides, this is all just a game— though then again, calling the toss incorrectly last time had almost gotten the both of them killed.

Or had that been Father Winter's plan regardless?

Whatever. That doesn't really matter now— Hoenn is a wild place, but it doesn't seem likely that a game on her phone could somehow open up a portal to another world. Luka scrolls through the options a little flippantly, but eventually chooses the one that feels right to her:

Option 3: Comfort him
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,216 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2023 7:37:06 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frlandslide"]
[attr="class","frlandslide1"]
[attr="class","frlandslideimg"]
[attr="class","frlandslidetop"]
OTOME
[attr="class","frlandslidemid"]
[attr="class","frlandslidemid2"]
[attr="class","frlandslidemid3"]

As nice as that would be I do only live here thanks to and I rather not break his property," he reminds her of the charity that was the condo he was living it. Sure they could pay to fix it but he rather not have his boss hear of it in the first place.[break][break]

With that he goes back in the game and considers his choices. If he had access to Salem in game it would be simple to get the coin but gifts work if he wants to try good graces. So he chooses c and if given the option would gift a new coin.

+ [break]
+ comforts him by giving new coin

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Roboto Mono:300,400,700]
[newclass=.frlandslide]border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;width:525px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslide1]border-left:solid 75px #eeeeee;color:#999999;text-align:justify;padding-top:20px;padding-bottom:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg]border:solid 1px #151515;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:4px;margin:20px;margin-top:0px;height:200px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg div]position:absolute;height:200px;width:400px;font:25px Raleway;font-weight:300!important;line-height:200px;text-align:center;color:#ffffff;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.1);z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg div b]font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg img]height:200px;width:400px;opacity:.85;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frlandslidemid]padding:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid2]padding:25px;border:solid 1px #151515; background-color:#242424; font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frlandslidemid2 b"]color:#577aa5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frlandslidemid2 i"]font-weight:bold;color:#eee [/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid3 div]border-bottom:solid 2px #151515;height:20px; margin-bottom:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid3]padding-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidetop]border-top:solid 1px #577aa5; border-bottom:solid 1px #577aa5; background-color:#1a1a1a; font:20px Impact;line-height:15px letter-spacing:1.3px; color:#ffdeb1; text-align:right; text-transform:uppercase; padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot]border-top:solid 1px #577aa5;border-bottom:solid 1px #577aa5;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:25px;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot div] margin-left:10px; font:10px Inconsolata; line-height:0px; padding-bottom:9px; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot div b]color:#eee; border-bottom:solid 1px #577aa5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidepoke] width:100%; padding:5px; background-color:#577aa5; color:#eeeeee; font:40px Impact; line-height:15px; margin-bottom:5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2023 8:31:54 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

FATHER WINTER

CO-OP RVL

“FATHER WINTER IS A MEMBER OF THE DARK TRIAD.”.

an explanation of who this character is, along with the importance of marcos cosmos, is debriefed to those present. mild chatter is shared between scientist present with a few peering down at their own devices. the background music for the mobile game shrouds the laboratory in an uncanny high as many starts to relax from the strict routine of lab work.

their part in this is minimal by comparison.

the objective of the game is to pick the best option to go down a character’s particular path. our objective, however, is uncover as much information as we can. this game has revealed personal information about its characters that most are unaware of.

[attr="class","spiralpee"]
FATHER WINTER OTOME
Comfort him (e.g. giving a hug, giving a replacement coin, words of encouragement).
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2023 12:21:43 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar
[attr="class","katherine1"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Katherine should be allowed to hit him again. Plain and simple. If not that, then aid in his second death-- anything.
[break][break]
But seeing as how the game deprives her of such an option and her inability to ignore the opportunity this character exploration poses, she continues playing.
[break][break]
Unhappily, maybe, but it's worth it.
[break][break]
Option A is the only one she can choose without feeling disgusted with herself. So, it's what she clicks on: BEND DOWN TO TRY AND FISH THE COIN THROUGH THE SEWER GRATE SOMEHOW.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]@ FATHER WINTER OTOME [break]

[newclass=".katherine1"]--accent:#963030; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/VJW9HmG/31.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .katherine1 blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .katherine1 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
dinner in bed, and korean food, say ‘i love you’ just a little bit too soon.
awards
1,512 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2023 16:06:48 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbase"]

[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]
this route was kinda cool, wasn't it?[break][break]

definitely more unique and random, anyway. he almost sorta felt like he was right outside his doorstep, considering this was set in the area of town he lived in. though he can't say he's come across any coin-flipping strangers. another mozzarella stick is shoveled into his mouth.[break][break]

a true testament to his lack of awareness.[break][break]

What would he actually do? He might try to fish the coin out, but yeah, nahhhh...it's probably gone for good. Apologizing wasn't really on his radar. So he goes with--[comfort him.] Another coin would be fine, yeah?? It was just a coin, after all.

[break][break]

ayeeee // father winter route 

[attr="class","star3"]
[attr="class","petalpoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.petalbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#9eb591;[/newclass]

[newclass=.petalbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;

[/newclass]

[newclass=.star1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.starimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]

[newclass=.starimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]

[newclass=.star2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.petalpoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]

[newclass=.petalpoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]

[newclass=.star2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.star2 i]padding:1px; text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.star3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]