Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
DAHLIA GOODE (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2023 7:04:52 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greysonbase"]
[attr="class","greyson1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","greysonimg"]

[attr="class","greyson2"]
[break][break]
"holy shit," greyson whispers, balking at some of the choices given. this was a no-brainer as far as league morals went.
[break][break]

[break]
LEAVE THEM BE. They may be seeking refuge after all.

[attr="class","greyson3"]
[attr="class","greysonpoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.greysonbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#7c98b2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.greysonbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.greyson1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.greysonimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.greysonimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.greyson2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.greysonpoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.greysonpoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.greyson2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.greyson2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.greyson3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
I want corruption, I think I'm the devil in disguise.
awards
8,431 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
DAHLIA GOODE (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2023 7:41:07 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"That's only one of the options," Gavin reasons with . "Probably the bad one. The League are terrible, but I think they'd sooner capture a legendary than slaughter them."[break][break]

Rocket, though? They'd do whatever it took to ensure that power didn't fall into the hands of the League. They'd chosen to rescue Lugia rather than finish her off, but he's almost certain that's because of the beast ball's ability to subjugate her will.[break][break]

❤️ Leave them be. They may be seeking refuge after all.[break][break]

In the end, he settles for an option that he thinks will neither enrage the legends nor empower the League.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]GOODE ROUTE

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
DAHLIA GOODE (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2023 7:55:16 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
"interesting choice."

the wrong choice. she would've stunned far more but he supposes he could live with this choice. she does look good in her sygna suit, after all.

the options are glanced over.

"leave them be? tch."

fat chance.

CAPTURE THEM
close tab

played by

Tsukistar

She/Them
15 (Estimated)
April 5th
Route 119/Fortree
???
Wandering Wildchild
Cadet
N/A
Uninterested
87 height
87 height
HABABABABA
awards
650 posts
Ettie DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ettie
Ettie
DAHLIA GOODE (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2023 8:29:16 GMT
Ettie Avatar
Ettie blinks a bit, tilting her head with a puzzled expression at the first portions of the response. Anat, however, wisely skips forward some; this wasn't something Ettie needed to worry about, even if both Anat and Anne were considering asking her to switch to playing another route if things were going to go like that.

But thankfully, before long the scene shifts - namely, to that of the canid legendaries. And though the images are blurry, they are nonetheless there - something that has Ettie perking up as she gazes to the images. (Anat, after a moment of fiddling, has the phone screenshot them. She wanted Julia to see this later, just in case...)

The question is there of what to do with them though - and well... Ettie frowned gently at the options. The idea of hunting down the two seemed rather cruel and unnecessary to Ettie - and she didn't like that there wasn't an option to just... Befriend them. Surely, if they were seeking safety, then being in a pack was where they'd be safest - but it wasn't really a pack if everyone was there by force.

After a moment's thought, she settled with Option 4 - Leave them be.
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
2,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
DAHLIA GOODE (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2023 9:11:53 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Andrea stared confusedly at the screen? "The desire to sneak a peek tickles you?" Why would it say that? She wasn't interested in seeing the commissioner in her undies. She just wanted to see the bee suit.

And see the bee suit she did, much to her utter joy. It looked pretty good on her. Perhaps it was the blonde hair matching very well with black and yellow stripes. But enough about fashion. It was conference time, and it was up to Andrea to weigh in on the fate of the mysterious Galarian doggos.
❤️ Leave them be. They may be seeking refuge after all.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
private investigator
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,601 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
DAHLIA GOODE (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2023 9:47:57 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
surprisingly, he wouldn't be surprised if he hear the other options be suggested during an aqua meeting, most notably the second choice. given how absurd they are though, he definitely believes neither of the other choices would win.

"alright. guess i'll go with the only moral choice."

he's certain there will be people who would pick that regardless of what they would subconsciously do. if it was them as a person instead of the league, there's no doubt hundreds would line up to pick the second.

fortunately, they're just courting dahlia here. look over here, ma'am. i have a good side.

@tags
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
paralegal / special agent
agent
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,445 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
DAHLIA GOODE (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2023 13:10:51 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Gunner's eyes went wide when the images appeared on his phone's screen. He'd never seen these Legendary Pokémon before, but he'd read the reports describing them from those who'd entered the Cloud last summer.[break][break]

Quickly, he tapped his thumb on the second option.[break][break]

❤️ Capture them; the League must amass power to prepare for the future.

[attr="class","ooc"]

NOTES

Selection: CAPTURE THEM

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.gunner2]--accent:#D8AD43;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gunner2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

dreamflower

she/her
December 12
Anistar City, Kalos
Bisexual
Blacksmith, bladesmith
Associate
Art is risk
Tempered by wisdom
5'7"/170 cm height
5'7"/170 cm height
A keen mind cuts deeper than even the sharpest sword.
awards
1,212 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelie
Aurelie Lefevre
DAHLIA GOODE (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2023 21:23:35 GMT
Aurelie Lefevre Avatar
[attr="class","aurelie"]

[attr="class","aurelie_lyrics"]A game of dreams
[attr="class","aurelie_body"]At least if Dahlia was going to have to wear a Sygna Suit to a Council meeting, the Vespiquen one was stylish and sophisticated-looking. Aurelie still thought it came off a bit unsubtle in its implication that Dahlia was the queen bee and everyone else merely her Combee drones. But in the end, apparently it was what the people wanted.

The red-haired smith squinted quizzically at the images of the legendary canine Pokemon and then blinked in surprise when Dahlia asked for her thoughts. Apparently, the League Commissioner was a rather easygoing and egalitarian employer, if she was willing to ask for her assistant's opinion on an important Council matter on the assistant's very first day on the job.

Seeing the options presented for dealing with them made Aurelie do a double take, though. Particularly the first one. Is that something the Council would really consider doing? she wondered, startled. If so, they sound just as cutthroat and ruthless as Rocket.

At least, the second option sounded pragmatic, if equally self-interested. It was a pity there wasn't an option to study the canine Pokemon, though, and learn more about their powers and temperaments. Especially if the Pokemon weren't actually causing any harm at the moment and had merely just arrived in Hoenn.

Aurelie sighed and pursed her lips. In the absence of getting to observe and study the Pokemon, she picked what seemed to be the next closest alternative:

Leave them be. They may be seeking refuge after all.

[attr="class","aurelie_tag"]

Dahlia Goode Otome Game

[attr="class","cred"]VEL OF PIXEL PERFECT

[newclass=.aurelie]width:420px;padding:40px;background:#862939;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie img]height:100px;width:100px;padding:15px;border:1px solid #fff;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_lyrics]text-align:center;font-family:verdana;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#eee;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_body]width:420px;padding:40px;background:#222;font-size:14px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;font-family:calibri;color:#aaa;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_tag]text-align:center;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_tag a]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:8px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:8px;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
DAHLIA GOODE (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2023 21:25:10 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[attr="class","angelocam"]
Some of these options have Angelo raising his eyebrow. 

Capture them?” He lets out a noise that sounds like a scoff, amused. “Good luck getting a legendary to do something they don't want to do.

Spoken from someone with experience.  

In that regard, he chooses to 'leave them be'. If these legendary dogs wanted to help Hoenn then they would. Dahlia better not be expecting them to roll over like her trusty Stoutland, she'd be setting herself up for disappointment. 

[ LEAVE THEM BE ]

[ dahlia goode otome ]
[newclass=.angelocam] [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam b] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam i] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Oz
He/Him
July 11
Hau'oli City
Heterosexual
CEO of Adebayo Holdings
Wealth doesn't corrupt character - it makes it visible.
awards
234 posts
Ozni Adebayo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ozniadebayo
Ozni Adebayo
DAHLIA GOODE (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2023 23:29:53 GMT
Ozni Adebayo Avatar
The dressed avatar of Dahlia is truly stunning. He wished there was some kind of emoji to pound under there. Or, at the very least, he'd gotten to pick the compliment.

Well, these options were a little dramatic. Who would want to slaughter heroes? And, for that matter, what kind of "good guys" enslaved so-called gods?

With a shrug, the CEO picked what seemed the most obvious answer.

LEAVE THEM BE
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
5,223 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
DAHLIA GOODE (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2023 4:43:31 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"That's a real article? I thought it was something generated by a Rotom or Porygon..." With how crazy everything has been around this region, it's the little things that catch her off guard nowadays. Even Mesprit seems interested in the conversation, quietly pulling a leftover marshmallow apart and staring hard at the interior as if looking for traces of dirt.[break][break]

As for lady's fashion...[break][break]

"Pa has surprisingly good advice." She smiles, "Sometimes, I see a pretty dress or two in the laundry. And before you say anything, they're not mine."[break][break]

Her attention is drawn back to the dogs shown on the screen, her eyes widening at the choices as she does a quick sketch in her books.[break][break]

"If those doggos were really in Hoenn for refuge... I don't think they'd be happy to be held against their will. Isn't it kinda our fault for releasing Necrozma on Galar?"[break][break]

A brief wave of anger pulses through her chest, her gaze snapping to the Lake Guardian who stuffs the clean marshmallow into her mouth.[break][break]

"It wasn't your fault, Mes. The shadow pokemon and ultra beasts that attacked... We'll destroy it when it comes back, for you and for pa."
[break][break]

[Leave them be. They may be seeking refuge after all.]

[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"]otome: dahlia goode

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,408 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
DAHLIA GOODE (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2023 7:15:55 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]
[attr="class","littlejay"]
[attr="class","title"]💜 ROUNDEZ-VIEW: DAHLIA GOODE

it's so surreal, the idea of sitting at the commissioner's side, in a group of people who are - arguably - people that jayden should hate. he wondered if there was an alternate universe in which this could be true. wondered what his sea-hoenn self (who he'd never met) would have been like.

[break][break] what's not surprising, however, is the way that the league would sink so low to "protect" what is theirs. even going so far as to kill what is clearly arceus' will.

[break][break] shaking his head, jayden makes his choice.

[break]
CAPTURE THEM

[attr="class","ooc"]

[newclass=".littlejay"]--accent:#8756f0; } .littlejay { font:12px 'Roboto'; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 70px 50px; letter-spacing:0.6px!important} .littlejay b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .littlejay i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littlejay u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .littlejay .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:20px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .littlejay .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .littlejay img { filter:grayscale(100%); } .littlejay { border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px!important;} .littlejay .title { text-align:right; margin-bottom:20px; } .littlejay .title b { border-bottom:1px solid; [/newclass]
[newclass=".jaytop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#7944eb;height:40px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
DAHLIA GOODE (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2023 15:25:33 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elio1"]
[attr="class","elio1"]

Why the hell would they want to kill dogs? Legendaries or not, dog pokemon were man's best friend. And like hell would he allow that to happen! Elio chose the most obvious answer - which was: "LEAVE THEM BE". They were probably just seeking refugees, couldn't turn them down.[break][break]

@otome[break][break]

NOTES

[attr="class","eliopkmn"]

[attr="class","partytop"]

[attr="class","eliocredit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elio1"]--accent:#7b6678;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elio1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elio1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elio1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elio1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elio1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elio1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elio1 .elio1"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:jutify;font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elio1 .eliopkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elio1 .eliocredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elio1 .eliocredit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
DAHLIA GOODE (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2023 15:49:17 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
The Commissioner sure looks good...

She's not going to be put on any kind of list for taking a screenshot, right? There's no way the Commissioner would know. So like, yeah. Just gonna save this one for later.

She's so busy staring at the Commissioner and the other very attractive members of the council (seriously, is being good-looking some kind of prerequisite for the League?) that she almost ignores the scrolling text. Thankfully, she gets the gist of it by the time she looks back.

There's really only one correct choice, right? May her good morality make up for the sin of thinking about the Commissioner lasciviously.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
DAHLIA GOODE (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2023 16:48:34 GMT
Deleted Avatar
His brow twitched as he saw his Noibat fly around with his rotom phone. He caught a flash of yellow and text, and realized quickly that the creature had opened up the Rondez-View game and was in the middle of an event. After the bat like pokemon came to a halt, Fritz impatiently held his hand out for his phone. The Noibat fortunately dropped it right into his palm, and he seemed surprised to see the two Galarian dogs upon the screen. Apparently they made their way to Hoenn? For what? It's not like this region faired any better than the rest from constant war of attrition. Though he wouldn't mind taking one of the dogs for himself, he knew the right answer was to simply leave the dogs be. Creatures of legend shouldn't find themselves under the command of humanity, it was insulting.

< CHOSEN INPUT : LEAVE THEM BE. THEY MAY BE SEEKING REFUGE AFTER ALL >
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times