Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,350 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
S.P.E.C.T.R.A. TRINITY TRIALS: SIGN-UPS
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2023 7:42:19 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]S.P.E.C.T.R.A. TRINITY TRIALS

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

ICLY SET AFTER POSTDORMITUM
MEMBER EVENT - ROCKET PVE
MAY 1 - JUNE 30

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/635514454108405760/1098297220350103643/9_Hours_9_Persons_9_Doors_-_Ternary_Game_Extended.mp3[/player]
[break]
🎼 Ternary Game | Zero Escape: 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors | Shinji Hosoe

IC EXPLANATION

S.P.E.C.T.R.A. IS A ROCKET-BASED INITIATIVE that was run by former Rocket Admin , and now overseen by Admin alongside . This initiative is designed to counteract the greatest threat facing the organization: the presence of Avatars. As part of this, several training programs, assessments, and exams have been brainstormed and developed by the highest members of Rocket to ensure that Rocket is ready to counteract those celestial threats.

[break][break]

THE TRINITY TRIALS ARE ONE SUCH DEVELOPMENT. While taking inspiration from the past Spring's S.P.E.C.T.R.A. Exams, the Trinity Trials seek instead to test the collaborative ability of Rockets aspiring to fight Avatars, placing them in teams of three to see how they fare in a simulated battle against a Legendary. This data was gathered by S.P.E.C.T.R.A.'s intelligence efforts, overseen by Underboss .[break][break]

Participants will have to rely on their STRENGTH, INTELLIGENCE, and INSTINCT to overcome these dangerous, high-risk targets. While it is a simulated battle, the difficulty will be very real.[break][break]

Evaluators from among the higher echelons of Rocket will be watching from afar, judging the potential of Rocket's current wave of recruits as they face off against the world's greatest myths and legends...

OOC EXPLANATION

ONCE SIGN-UPS ARE COMPLETED, this event will take part in several phases:[break][break]

PHASE 1: INITIATION (MEGATHREAD - PARTICIPANTS)

In this phase, participants will join a mega-thread where the event opens. This megathread will have set deadlines for posting and be overseen by Underboss . This is designed to allow participants the opportunity to roleplay with one another, discussing their expectations and fears for the event. At the end of the megathread, teams will be announced, and the next phase will begin.[break][break]

PHASE 2A: THE TRIALS BEGIN (MULTIPLE PVE THREADS)

In this phase, several threads will be opened up with customized opening posts that establish a set series of prompts for each team to complete. These will involve writing a collaborative battle simulation against a Legendary Pokemon, where they must find ways to defeat the Pokemon using what skills and abilities are currently available to them. These will be largely self-directed, much like the on-going "The Wilds" event, and will each end when the battle has concluded.[break][break]

PHASE 2B: EVALUATION (MEGATHREAD - EVALUATORS)

As the threads for the trials open, a megathread allowing the Rocket canons who serve as evaluators will concurrently open in an unseen viewing deck. Viewing the battles on their own monitors, and fully aware of the events of the initiation megathread, the evaluators may comment among themselves on the participants' prowess, make idle bets on who they expect to succeed, and either support or hinder their actions in creative ways that will be mod-directed. This will end when the trial threads end.[break][break]

PHASE 3: RESOLUTION (MEGATHREAD - TENTATIVE)

An opportunity to roleplay out the aftermath will be provided. The format of this is up to change depending on the flow and pacing of the event, but is anticipated to be either a megathread, or a means by which the evaluators might submit their personalized evaluations to each team as a means of providing future story hooks.

SIGN-UP RULES

BELOW is a general list of guidelines. These rules are subject to change.
[break][break]
[attr="class","ynospace"]
  • This event is limited to ROCKET participants.
  • One character per player may participate.
  • A character must have at least 25 POSTS to participate.
  • A character age limit of 18+ is in place for this event's participation.
  • CANON and EX-CANON Rockets may offer their services as EVALUATORS for this event.
  • Legendary, Mythical, Shadow, and Ultra Beast Pokemon will not be allowed for participants in the PVE event.
  • Avatar Powers will not be usable in this event by PVE participants.
  • Unless otherwise indicated above, all other mechanics/Pokemon (SYGNA SUITS, PARADOX POKEMON, MEGA STONES, ETC.) are allowed.
  • There will be a set limit of 30 participants for this event, to keep modding manageable. This may increase depending on expressed OOC interest and time.
  • If we receive too many participants, PRIORITY WILL BE GIVEN TO ACTIVE POSTERS WITH UNDER 100 INFAMY.
  • Evaluators are not limited in number, as this event is designed to help foster canon and non-canon ties.
  • To participate, please sign-up using the form on this page.

PVE THREAD RULES

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY to understand the expectations of this event.[break][break]

[attr="class","ynospace"]
  • Teams of THREE will be set at the mod's (Scarlet) discretion. If you have concerns about pairings, please DM Scarlet ahead of time.
  • Prompts will be assigned for each Trinity Trial. You will be expected to fulfill the prompts to complete these threads.
  • A minimum of 5-posts per participant is expected to complete a thread.
  • Please provide a TL;DR with each post.
  • Please bold moves/abilities/items used in each post.
  • Please include information when character unique abilities are used (Ex. include a description of a custom z-move when you use it).
  • There will be no strict posting order but be courteous of others in your thread.
  • The expected turn around per posts is roughly THREE DAYS. If you must skip a player in that round and are unsure how to move forward, you can DM Scarlet to assist.
  • AFK behavior may result in being removed from a simulation via being defeated by the Legendary in question.
  • Please be respectful of thread partners and trust one another in the storytelling process.
  • Please notify Scarlet when you have completed a PVE thread. She will write a concluding post and then submit to modreq.

[break][break]

More rules may be outlined in individual thread prompts.

SIGN-UP CODE[break](PARTICIPANT)

To sign-up as a participant, fill out the template below.[break][break]

[blockquote][h1]SIGN-UP[break](PARTICIPANT)[/h1]

[b]CHARACTER:[/b] @tag[break]
[b]ROCKET POSITION:[/b] Grunt, etc. Doesn't have to be tied to infamy.[break]
[b]POKEMON TEAM (3 Pokemon):[/b] No Legendary, Mythical, Shadow, or Ultra Beast Pokemon may be used.[break]
[b]PREFERRED PARTNER(S):[/b] Note: There is no guarantee you will get your desired team.[break]
[b]PREFERRED POSTING SPEED:[/b] How quickly do you want your partners to post?[break]
[b]SPECIALTY:[/b] What is your character known for in Rocket?[break]
[b]WEAKNESS:[/b] What is your greatest weakness in Rocket? What causes you to fail? Answer ICly![break]
[b]WHICH LEGENDARIES ARE THE GREATEST THREAT TO HOENN?:[/b] Answer ICly!
[break][/blockquote]
[break][break]

SIGN-UP CODE[break](EVALUATOR)

To sign up as an evaluator, fill out the template below.[break][break]

[blockquote][h1]SIGN-UP[break](EVALUATOR)[/h1]

[b]CHARACTER:[/b] @tag[break]
[b]ROCKET CANON:[/b] Head Scientist, Beast, etc. (If you are a former one, include which you formerly held)[break]
[b]EVALUATING:[/b] What are you evaluating participants for, specifically?[break]
[b]HELP OR HINDER?:[/b] Do you want to help participants succeed, or increase their difficulty level? Choose one!
[b]WHICH LEGENDARIES ARE THE GREATEST THREAT TO HOENN?:[/b] Answer ICly!
[break][/blockquote]

[newclass=.ynospace li] padding: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omgentop"]background-color:#3a507e;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right,#3a507e,#dfe4ed);font:800 35px Poppins;font-weight:800!important;line-height:30px;text-align:left;padding:45px;letter-spacing:-2px;margin-bottom:7px;border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,140 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2023 7:43:45 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","trinitytrials"]

SIGN-UP (EVALUATOR)

[break]
CHARACTER: [break]
ROCKET CANON: Admin, former Beast [break]
EVALUATING: Hand-to-hand combat, knowledge of weaponry, danger level [break]
HELP OR HINDER?: Hinder [break]
WHICH LEGENDARIES ARE THE GREATEST THREAT TO HOENN?:
"Groudon and need to be eliminated. As of the greatest threat to Hoenn, Dialga and Palkia prove to be it's greatest threat. Uncontrolled, they have the power to unravel universes. And in the wrong hands, they may lead to Hoenn's destruction in more ways than one."

[googlefont="Inconsolata"]

[newclass=".trinitytrials"] width:400px; margin:0px auto; } .trinitytrials b { font-family:Poppins; } .trinitytrials a {font-family:Poppins!important; font-weight:bold!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,331 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2023 8:16:25 GMT
priam conrad Avatar

SIGN-UP[break](PARTICIPANT)

ROCKET POSITION: grunt[break]
POKEMON TEAM (3 Pokemon): espeon, remoraid, aerodactyl[break]
PREFERRED PARTNER(S): you winky face[break]
PREFERRED POSTING SPEED: asap[break]
SPECIALTY: everything[break]
WEAKNESS: "sometimes i'm just so good i can't let other people shine even if i try"[break]
WHICH LEGENDARIES ARE THE GREATEST THREAT TO HOENN?: "darkrai! that's why the boss has him!"
[break]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,646 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2023 12:28:54 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar

SIGN-UP (EVALUATOR)

CHARACTER:
ROCKET CANON: Beast
EVALUATING: brutality efficiency
HELP OR HINDER?: hinder
"Any that stand in our way."
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,194 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2023 12:35:26 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar

SIGN-UP[break](EVALUATOR)

ROCKET CANON: admin[break]
EVALUATING: ingenuity & adaptability[break]
HELP OR HINDER?: hinder[break]
"Those under League influence. Rayquaza, Groudon, even Kyogre. Zekrom also poses a new threat now that has defected."
close tab

played by

Senpai

He/Him
January 01
Fortree City
Heterosexual
Rocket Employee
Grunt
175 CM height
175 CM height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
376 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gerald
Gerald Kaiser
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2023 12:44:12 GMT
Gerald Kaiser Avatar

SIGN-UP(PARTICIPANT)

ROCKET POSITION: Grunt[break]
POKEMON TEAM (3 Pokemon): Decidueye/Charizard/Iron Moth[break]
PREFERRED PARTNER(S): Someone smart [break]
PREFERRED POSTING SPEED: As fast as their IRL schedule allows.[break]
SPECIALTY: Destruction, Mayhem, throwing punches, and causing collateral damage along the way (if the mission allows for it).[break]
WEAKNESS: “Well… I don’t know how to say this, but I am not exactly smart. I know my strengths, and sciency shit ain’t one of them.” [break]
WHICH LEGENDARIES ARE THE GREATEST THREAT TO HOENN?: “Is it even possible to decide which is the GREATEST? Each of them are dangerous in their own right. But if I had to pick a few I think it would be the Lake Guardians. Aren’t they said to be able to manipulate Emotions, Memories and Willpower? If such power were to be weaponized what could anyone do against it?”

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
Rosemary, heaven restores you in life.
awards
1,803 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2023 13:19:39 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar

ROCKET CANON: Head Scientist, former Beast[break]
EVALUATING: Adaptability and Emotional Fortitude [break]
HELP OR HINDER?: Hinder! Oscar wants to see how participants will adapt to unforseen circumstances and challenges.
WHICH LEGENDARIES ARE THE GREATEST THREAT TO HOENN?: "Necrozma is an existential threat with unfathomable power that has nearly singlehandedly ended the world twice. I've personally witnessed a giant hand come out of an ultra worm hole and manhandle Necrozma like a ragdoll. Knowing that there is something out there stronger than a living apocalypse keeps me up at night."
[break]
close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
long black tulips, born in your blue tints. lemongrass eyelids, smoke in your slick lips.
awards
965 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2023 13:42:53 GMT
fern delaney Avatar

ROCKET CANON: admin[break]
EVALUATING: ingenuity, deception, STREET SMARTS! coolness under pressure[break]
HELP OR HINDER?: help xo [break]
WHICH LEGENDARIES ARE THE GREATEST THREAT TO HOENN?: “with the spatial disruptions caused by both dialgia and palkia recently, I would say that they pose a current and pressing threat. Particularly when coupled with the fact that their present location is a big question mark— also and groudon could stand to be taken down a peg or maybe twenty.”
[break]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Black Dog
He/Him
November 9th
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Hitman
Swordsman
147 height
147 height
awards
437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2023 16:24:18 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar

ROCKET POSITION: Grunt. Maniac. Bodyguard. Hitman.[break]
POKEMON TEAM (3 Pokemon): Kingambit, Ceruledge, Gallade[break]
PREFERRED PARTNER(S): , , [break]
PREFERRED POSTING SPEED: asap[break]
SPECIALTY: Killing. Being 's shadow[break]
WEAKNESS: "People not usin' me right. I'm a sword. If you don't use a sword right, it's on the people holdin' the sword."[break]
WHICH LEGENDARIES ARE THE GREATEST THREAT TO HOENN?: "I don't give a shit. Well - unless ya pay me. Oi, want some big bad Pokemon's head? Pay me 5 mil and I'll kill 'em!"
[break]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,311 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2023 16:53:44 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar

ROCKET POSITION: Associate (aka Grunt+).[break]
POKEMON TEAM (3 Pokemon): Ferrus Manus the Iron Hands, Toto the Blastoise, and Zephyrus Dragonite[break]
PREFERRED PARTNER(S): Note: Ideally newer Rockets and those who need some extra support.[break]
PREFERRED POSTING SPEED: Hello, it's me.[break]
SPECIALTY: Grit and dedication, even in the face of overwhelming odds.[break]
WEAKNESS: "This point, its pretty clear I'm no killer. I can fight as hard of the best of 'em, and work with any sotuation I'm tossed in. But needlessly ending a life when there's any other option just ain't my style."[break]
WHICH LEGENDARIES ARE THE GREATEST THREAT TO HOENN?: "If waking Arceus up isn't gonna be the Origin Point, all of the warring over him will be. If you ask me, the best thing we can do with that Sealing Stone is shove it in a lockbox and bury it under the ocean floor. Then nobody, not the Triad nor the League, can ever harness his power for their own selfish gain."
[break]
close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
i'm just a demon who goes along with hell as far as she can.
awards
1,311 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2023 17:15:33 GMT
ana fell Avatar

ROCKET POSITION: E-elite? (Remember when I was in SPECTRA last year and had like 2 infamy. Good times) [break]
POKEMON TEAM (3 Pokemon): Iron Jugs, Dusknoir, Dhelmise? [break]
PREFERRED PARTNER(S): anyone [break]
PREFERRED POSTING SPEED: i can post fast and consistently I swear [break]
SPECIALTY: the ghost and the machine [break]
WEAKNESS: “Uhh… strategy, I guess?’ [break]
WHICH LEGENDARIES ARE THE GREATEST THREAT TO HOENN?: “Literally all of them. No one should have that power, honestly.”
[break]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2023 17:24:48 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar

ROCKET POSITION: Grunt[break]
POKEMON TEAM (3 Pokemon): Absol, Meowscarada, Roaring Moon
[break]
PREFERRED PARTNER(S): People I haven't threaded with yet, aka outside my current group. [break]
PREFERRED POSTING SPEED: 24 ~ 48 hours[break]
SPECIALTY: Almost Suicidal Recklessness[break]
WEAKNESS: "The hell? In a fist fight I'll never lose...But I mighta knocked a few hundred brain cells loose, and my pops always did say I only had as many as I did eyes."[break]
WHICH LEGENDARIES ARE THE GREATEST THREAT TO HOENN?: "I didn't really listen in school all them years ago, but that damn cancer causing Lele-thingy is the biggest threat, you ever have blood gush out from almost everyone of your pores? Didn't think so."
[break]
close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
Going to hell cause it feels like heaven.
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2023 18:27:13 GMT
Alexandra Briarwood Avatar

ROCKET CANON: Beast[break]
EVALUATING: Stealth and strategy[break]
HELP OR HINDER?: Hinder the cocky ones, help the newbs find confidence :pes_devil:[break]
WHICH LEGENDARIES ARE THE GREATEST THREAT TO HOENN?: [break]
"All of them . . . Including Rocket's own. They can take power away as fast as they gave it. We should not be complacent in accepting them as allies. We should be prepared for their ultimate betrayal."

[break]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
I cannot conceive of a universe
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness.
awards
1,330 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2023 19:01:34 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar

ROCKET CANON: Head Scientist[break]
EVALUATING: Critical thinking, preparedness, cleverness, and overall knowledge of Pokémon-related phenomena (understanding Pokémon abilities, Mega-evolution, Terastallization, Z-moves, etc)[break]
HELP OR HINDER?: Help, but she will speak in riddles :> so it might FEEL like hindering, if participants are not clever enough...[break]
WHICH LEGENDARIES ARE THE GREATEST THREAT TO HOENN?: "Every legendary Pokémon is a threat in its own unique way. A well-rounded, thorough understanding of all of them is absolutely critical. Knowledge is power."
[break]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Ash
He/Him/Them
December 2
Aspertia City, Unova
Pansexual
Picking up the pieces
--
But I, I will, go on howling and hollow
awards
1,109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ashley
Ashley Shepard
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2023 19:39:53 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar

ROCKET POSITION: Elite[break]
POKEMON TEAM (3 Pokemon): Ana (Pikachu | Static | Nuzzle / Thunder Shock / Play Nice / Nasty Plot / Volt Tackle / Electric Terrain | Fairy Tera Type) || Salem (Umbreon | Synchronize | Dark Pulse / Moonlight / Snarl / Confuse Ray / Foul Play / Sand Attack) || Laguna (Goomy | Hydration | Muddy Water / Rain Dance / Curse / Protect / Dragon Pulse / Body Slam)[break]
PREFERRED PARTNER(S): No preference.[break]
PREFERRED POSTING SPEED: Once every 2-3 days? That'd help me, so I have time to relax some nights.[break]
SPECIALTY: Ash is an all-rounder, and is incredibly reckless, and thinks clever ways to get out of situations.[break]
WEAKNESS: He cares too much still. His Pokemon are family. He would rather be hurt than let them hurt.[break]
WHICH LEGENDARIES ARE THE GREATEST THREAT TO HOENN?: "Mt. Pyre has me believe it to be Palkia or Dialga. If they are powerful as they people say, their power makes Groudon and Kyogre look small."
[break]