he/him/his
january 19th
pyrite town, orre
asexual
assassin
associate
6’7” height
6’7” height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
114 posts
ryker hayes DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ryker
ryker hayes
BLOOD, MUD & IRON
POSTED ON Oct 8, 2023 3:30:14 GMT
ryker hayes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg7"]

[attr="class","header"]RATHER BE THE HUNTER THAN THE PREY

[attr="class","setting"]

He hadn't seen the initial start of the attack, but reflexes had him quickly dodging the coins. Sure, they were flying at incredible speed, but he was pretty used to dodging projectiles. Letting blades slide free from the arm guards he had under his sleeves, he used the hidden blades to deflect more coins that shot towards him, preventing himself from receiving any harm.
[break][break]
Once the coin attack ended, he lowered his arms, his gaze flickering towards the ones that had started the attack. Now, he might not be the most cautious of people, but he wouldn't consider himself downright reckless either. He would definitely not be reckless if it would cause them to lose some of their fighting force. In other words, he was only reckless if it meant harm only coming to himself and not the people he was working with.
[break][break]
"You know, there's a fine line between stupidity and recklessness," he pointed out, his eyes on the two. Sure, their attack had cut down a few of them, but at the cost of bringing harm to some of their own. He was sure some of the people had their Pokémon knocked out during the attack. They were both just lucky the attack hadn't concussed some people or caused brain damage.
[break][break]
He half wondered if these two had suffered brain damage. It would explain why they thought such an attack was smart. Even if it took down their enemies, it should never be at the expense of their own. While he generally didn't care for others aside from a select few, even he was smart enough to know there was safety in numbers. They couldn't afford to lose some of their own just to take down their enemies.
[break][break]
Deciding not to give them any more of his attention, he turned his gaze to Ares. The Gallade had taken out quite a few of the strange Pokémon. He could see their dismembered bodies from here. When his Pokémon turned to him, he inclined his head. There was no congratulations, no good job. Just a simple nod as a way to show a job well done.
[break][break]
With people being reunited, he scanned the crowd for Adrian. Sure, he didn't really know the guy, but he knew him a lot better than the others. He should at least make sure he was alright. Before he could try and seek him out, he caught a bit of conversation with his sharp hearing.
[break][break]
Upon hearing Oliver's comment that followed Thomas's, he turned his attention to the younger man. "I had no part in that attack. I don't rashly charge into a situation," he said, his expression giving nothing away. Sure, he hadn't gone out of his way to aid it, but he hadn't attacked either. And sure, he could've had Ares use Heal Pulse on the bear, but with what had just transpired, the dual-type wasn't going to go more than a few meters from him. There was just something about attacks that could've ended up with him dead that made the Gallade overprotective of him.
[break][break]
That said, he resumed his search for Adrian. Of course, he could probably do with looking for Xiura as well. After all, she had joined up with him as well in the beginning.

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + Addresses: , , [break] Mentioned: , ,
[break][break]Dodges and deflects the coins [break] Kinda sorta confronts and for such a reckless attack [break] Pauses from searching for to address [break] Returns to his search for and [break] Will choose next post

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.blbqimg7]position:relative; --accent:#CC4E4E; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/J0sGZyBY/IMG-1715.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg7 b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,338 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
BLOOD, MUD & IRON
POSTED ON Oct 8, 2023 4:01:36 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Unluckily, the onslaught of gold coins would be too much for the witch-like ghost to protect her trainer from getting hit. Widened yellow eyes from the Mismagius watch the Gastly pop out of her Pokeball to take a couple of hits from the coins as Lysithea tries protecting both her trainer and her ghostly teammate which ended up with the Gastly being knocked out in the assault. Mana moves the knocked out Gastly over to the royal ambassador as the woman sighs and returns her knocked out ghost type Pokemon back inside her Pokeball, now that the chaos ensured she and her Pokemon were freed from their captors and the strange looking Nihilego with the former’s bodies on the ground.[break][break]

Elise gets a surprise when Cinder would forcibly get the purple-haired royal onto her back though the ambassador gives a smile. “I am…very sorry that I’ve made you worry, dear. Thank you for coming to my rescue nonetheless.” Towards her guard’s joke, the royal chuckles a little since his Charizard was the most protective with whom she considered family. “If Cinder has gotten this serious, it means we both raised her well as her mother and father, my darling.” [break][break]

To the talk about the two paths in escaping from the cave, the royal listens to the red-headed knight weigh both options before he asks about both her and Thomas’ thoughts on the paths. “Of the two paths laid out before us, I’m not very sure that I have a suitable Pokemon for the first, but the second appears to be the safer route, given that we were pulled under the swamp waters and I wouldn’t want to be wet again.” She sighs before Thomas spoke of the bear not being their enemy. The Ursaluna was following behind the dark-haired man since it was being protected from harm.[break][break]

“And love, I would like to apologize…” The dark magenta haired princess begins to speak to with looking away a bit briefly in guilt. “I felt so guilty in making you worry so much for me, so…I am glad you and Cinder came for me.”

@bloodmudiron [break][break]

NOTES

- Area 1[break]
- Elise gets womanhandled by her Charizard daughter and gets on the Charizard's back.[break]
- Gastly gets knocked out by the gold coins.[break]
- Elise gives her apology to Cadeyrn's Charizard and her guard himself.[break]
- Gives her thoughts to her bodyguard.[break]
- Also she's lovey-dovey and sappy with her apology to Cadeyrn.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
714 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
BLOOD, MUD & IRON
POSTED ON Oct 8, 2023 6:00:14 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango leaguechar"]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

Noel had finally reached the area underneath where the rest of the party had been kept captive, although a little late compared to everyone else, he had somehow gotten lost along the way. Upon entering he is immediately attacked by what he assumed were more enemies, an array of coins, like bullets, were sent towards him. He had no time to react, if he didn't do something within the next split-second he surely would be down for the count. Then, springing out from his Pokeball in an attempt to protect its owner, Noel's Glaceon pops out in front of him and attempts to slow the coins down with an Icy Wind.[break][break] Yet to no success, while they did slow down, the amount of coins was too much and the Ice-type Pokemon is struck over and over again. It falls down to the floor, battered and bruised, unable to continue on any longer.[break][break]

"Glaceon!" He cries out as he kneels down to assess the damage. "What did this to you..."[break][break]

It was then he looked up to see both and 's Claydol and Gholdengo's aftermath of their attack. All around coins were scattered and it seemed other Pokemon had met the same fate as his Glaceon. Hatred was burning inside Noel's heart and he couldn't believe a pair of trainers would allow such a thing to occur. He pets his Glaceon's head softly to comfort the pain and returns it back to its ball, placing the ball onto his forehead and closing his eyes in a moment of silence. His gaze then fixed onto the two trainers that caused this and had set a new goal in mind. He would follow the two and make sure something like this would never happen again.

[attr="class","notes"]Noel catches up to the party[break][break]
His Glaceon tries to use Icy Wind to slow down the coins but fails[break][break]
His Glaceon gets knocked out from Shred's and Howard's attacks[break][break]
Decides to follow the two on whatever path they take in order to make sure they don't pull something like this again

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".leaguechar"] --accent:#FFB546!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango a { font:bold 12px/9px 'Poppins'!important; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #d4d4d4; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius:5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px; margin-right:-10px; } .mango .notes { border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding:10px 10px 0px 10px; margin:20px 30px -10px; text-align:center; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 58px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

dreamflower

she/her
December 12
Anistar City, Kalos
Bisexual
Blacksmith, bladesmith
Associate
Art is risk
Tempered by wisdom
5'7"/170 cm height
5'7"/170 cm height
A keen mind cuts deeper than even the sharpest sword.
awards
1,027 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelie
Aurelie Lefevre
BLOOD, MUD & IRON
POSTED ON Oct 8, 2023 20:18:48 GMT
Aurelie Lefevre Avatar
[attr="class","aurelie"]

[attr="class","aurelie_lyrics"]The blood moon rises once again
[attr="class","aurelie_body"]After managing to free herself from the strange magenta-tinged Nihilego tentacles that had bound her, Aurelie was more than happy to whirl toward the nearest Megalopolan and stab them from behind. As the blue-skinned figure sank to the ground, she spun around and raised her knife, snarling, "Who's next?"

But no one was able to take her up on that offer, as PAY DAY coins started spraying through the swamp cavern in every direction. Aurelie quickly ducked and raised a forearm over her head to ward herself until the chaotic coin-storm finally ceased. When she dared look up again, she gasped to see how the coins had slain the Megalopolans and Nihilego, as well as colliding with other Pokemon and trainers in the cavern.

Aurelie had just begun to breathe a sigh of relief, when she suddenly heard a familiar voice. "Aurelie!" shouted, rushing headlong into the cavern. The red-haired smith burst out into surprised, delighted laughter at the unexpected sight of the lovely café owner.

"Xiura! I didn't know you'd come too!" she exclaimed, staggering slightly as Xiura threw her arms around the redhead. Realization sank in as Xiura swept her into a tight embrace. "You came here to rescue me, didn't you?" Aurelie asked, startled and moved by the other woman's concern for her.

Without thinking, she impulsively and exuberantly kissed Xiura on the mouth, moved by the gesture of the attempted rescue. "Thank you for that," she whispered. Only when she saw the look on Xiura's face did Aurelie realize what she'd done.

She pulled back quickly and shook her head, hastily putting distance between them—something that seemed even more important when she caught sight of as well. "I, uh... Um, sorry about that. Heat of the moment. I'm really sorry about that," Aurelie mumbled, looking away and flushing with embarrassment.

Her diverted gaze strayed toward the unusual machines and devices that filled the chamber. Aurelie's eye widened with interest and speculation, distracted from her thoughtless faux pas. She began to wander toward a Megalopolan workbench covered with strange contraptions, absently dismissing her poor MILOTIC and summoning forth her GALLADE beside her.

"Laurent, please use HEAL PULSE on anyone struck by the coins," she instructed her GALLADE, remembering the cuts and bruises she'd glimpsed on Jack's face.

Aurelie had just begun to bend down and study one of the SHINY MACHINES, when she heard the proclamation about the URSALUNA and the discovery of the cavern forking into two distinct paths deeper in. The redhead raised her head and winced when she heard about the swamp water in PATH ONE—then quickly averted her gaze away from Xiura.

"Which way do you two want to go?" Aurelie asked, looking at Jack and Xiura. Her one-eyed gaze skittered toward , whose LUNATONE had wrecked so many Megalolopans, and then toward and , wondering which way they would choose.

"I admit... I'd rather not head into that gross swamp water if we don't have to. My GALLADE can help hack down vegetation, and maybe I can track down my machete. Surely, it's around here somewhere..."

[attr="class","aurelie_tag"]

TL;DR:
- Successfully stabs a Megalopolan, before the coins mean she doesn't have to fight any more cannibalistic captors
- Impulsively kisses Xiura, very moved by the gesture of the attempted rescue. Immediately embarrassed
- Has GALLADE use HEAL PULSE on anyone who needs it
- Starts investigating the Megalopolans' Shiny Machines and workbenches
- Asks which path everyone want to go down, putting in a vote for Path Two
- Came from AREA 2
- Wearing button-down shirt, cargo pants, boots, and sunglasses (Outfit ref) but lost her machete...hopefully just for now

[attr="class","cred"]VEL OF PIXEL PERFECT

[newclass=.aurelie]width:420px;padding:40px;background:#862939;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie img]height:100px;width:100px;padding:15px;border:1px solid #fff;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_lyrics]text-align:center;font-family:verdana;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#eee;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_body]width:420px;padding:40px;background:#222;font-size:14px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;font-family:calibri;color:#aaa;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_tag]text-align:center;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_tag a]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:8px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:8px;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
BLOOD, MUD & IRON
POSTED ON Oct 9, 2023 0:37:28 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Between finding not-so-dead bodies, getting dragged down into a swamp, branded as a source of food and pelted by coins, she knows that while this isn't what she's signed up for, she has to drag herself into that mindset and prepare to face the worst. But at the very same time, as she slips right from the Nihilego's grip, she knows very well that she can't -[break][break]

It overwhelms her in a tidal wave, unbalanced steps almost leading into a stumble as she runs. All so that she can crash right into , arms wrapping around her as she pulls her into a more friendly kind of hug. Nothing about aliens, nothing about dying, nothing about Rocket or whatever she shouldn't be doing.[break][break]

Quiet as compared to the din echoing in the cave, she lets out that breath she doesn't know she's been holding.[break][break]

"You're okay..."

[break][break]
[break]
✧ SHE RUNNA TO HUG LULU WAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"]

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT[break][break]

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

skyline

jack
he/him
twenty-six
august 12
Hulbury
bi
travel blogger
elite ranger
Travel is the great leveler, the great teacher, bitter as medicine, crueler than mirror-glass.
awards
581 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jack
jack wainwright
BLOOD, MUD & IRON
POSTED ON Oct 9, 2023 1:01:24 GMT
jack wainwright Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jackpost"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

Everything is chaos as Jack pops into existence in the cavern, with the explosions of battle ripping through Nihilego and undead ghouls alike. Jack's eyes went immediately to Aurelie, watching dumbfounded as she stabbed one of the undead before something rips across his cheek in a spray of blood. Something else smashes into his forehead and his chin and his lip, sending him reeling. In a flash of light, Poe pops from his pokeball, the Corviknight spreading his wings and enveloping Jack and Mismagius in metal pinions as the clang of metal striking metal almost deafens him. Looking down, Jack could see the coins from the attack rolling across the ground. When the hail of currency finally ended, Poe let out a week "caw" before the Corviknight slumped forward and fainted.[break][break]

As Jack returned the Corviknight to his pokeball with a whispered thank you, his eyes scanned the cavern again searching for both Aurelie and Xiura. Xiura was several steps ahead of him as she rushed into Aurelie's embrace and into a kiss. "Wow, I came all this way to rescue you and you didn't even need it and then Xiura stole my kiss," Jack said to Aurelie, spitting out some blood and pressing a finger delicately to his split lip. "I wouldn't mind a healing pulse right now but I need to check on someone else first," he said his eyes flickered suspiciously between Xiura and Aurelie before he turned and scanned the cavern for @elliot.

Spotting the trainee nearby, Jack headed over to Elliot quickly to check on him. "You alright, Ranger?"

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

NOTES

Corviknight shields Jack from the coin onslaught and faints.[break]
Jack sees Aurelie and Xiura kiss and feels a little put out.[break]
Jack leaves his girlfriends to check on Elliot Langley.[break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.jackpost]--accent:#00ffff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jackpost]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jackpost b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".jackpost a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jackpost i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".jackpost u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".jackpost h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".jackpost h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".jackpost .text b"]font:bold 12px Montserrat;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jackpost .ooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jackpost .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,407 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
BLOOD, MUD & IRON
POSTED ON Oct 9, 2023 2:13:11 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

double-dealer. turncoat. there was no alliance… but there had been plenty of time. either velmos had failed, or rocket had been deceived.[break][break]

her heart sank in her uneasy stomach and she stared after the megalopolan, before she was suddenly teleported out of her bonds, to where had been standing. an ally switch. ”temp, no!” but he was not struggling. her brows rose as he broke the jaw of a megalopolan.[break][break]

there was little she could contribute before it was all over. the coins from and ’s attack, combined with the others, had wreaked havoc. while one of the duo was less familiar, the archaeologist caught a shocked look of acknowledgement for their wild effort.[break][break]

’it will take effect soon.’ she suddenly remembered the words, then, just as a familiar voice reached her ears.[break][break]

quickly, she recalled her genesect.[break][break]

”eris!” she turned, returning the embrace before lowering and taking the girl’s face in her hands. she looked purposefully into her eyes, studying for anything unnatural. ”do you feel alright?”[break][break]

feeling the pressure of other rockets, then, she cast a somewhat daring look to each of them. was under her protection—not that she needed it.[break][break]

her eyes landed on last, who had nearly sacrificed himself for her. the look was both grateful, and then pleading. don’t tell my brother. didn’t need to know about eris, especially not with tensions already rising over .[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
tldr:[break]
returns her genesect cause too conspicuous[break]
• hugs , checks her eyes for nihilego craziness[break][break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-houndoom"]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-genesect" style="opacity:0.2;"]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-alakazam"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,622 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
BLOOD, MUD & IRON
POSTED ON Oct 9, 2023 2:51:28 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

The flurry of coins rips through the unsuspecting- both enemy and ally alike. When all is said and done, Tempest gives an approving whistle and raise of the brow to both and . But, while they were safe for now, there would no doubt be more from behind if what was reported was true.[break][break]

Shame.[break][break]

Either way, Tempest knelt down next to the nearest body as he flexed his sore knuckles. Maybe they could find some type of information, or anything useful, on the bodies of the Megalopians....[break][break]

As he patted them down, he raised a brow when was speaking to . Tempest gave the younger girl a look over before he shook his head; while he didn't approve of talking with traitors, Tempest wasn't Lulu's dad. What she got into was her business in the end.[break][break]

The mouth of the Megalopian whose jaw he broke was pried open to check for loose teeth before he finished patting down those he could reach. There wasn't enough time to loot all the bodies on their own.[break][break]

"I'm going down the lit path." Standing back up, Tempest raised his voice enough for anyone else to overhear. "They might have supplies or some type of base over there if they bothered to light it up."[break][break]

Tempest scanned the crowd of people around him. His eyes met with 's a moment. Just long enough for them both to assess the threat of the other.[break][break]

But Tempest just glanced away in the end.[break][break]

This wasn't the time for them all to fight over factions or loyalties. That would lead to them all being weakened and picked off.[break][break]

"Rowan." Approaching the shorter man, Tempest glowered down at him for a few moments. The last few times they had seen each other they had tried to straight up kill the other.[break][break]

"I know you're good at water based combat, too. I don't know any of my water types with me; I would feel safer if you came with me." A hand was offered. A show of temporary peace between them, if chose to accept it.[break][break]

Then, he raised his voice again in suggestion.[break][break]

"We know they're coming from behind. If anyone has any ice types or ice type moves, I think we should try and freeze what we can of the water behind us. That might slow them down or even surprise a few of them enough to drown them." Temp frowned, crossing his arms over his chest since he couldn't aide in that himself.
[attr="class","tag"]@mud blood iron

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 going down the lit path[break]
🔗 temp loots as many of the bodies as he feels he comfortable can in the short time - this includes checking for loose teeth[break]
🔗 does not approve of lulu's fraternizing but is gunna keep it to himself[break]
🔗 makes sexy and meaningful eye contact with thomas[break]
🔗 let's the group at large know his route and why[break]
🔗 asks rowan to join him and have his back in a temporary alliance[break]
🔗 also suggests that anyone with ice types/moves try to freeze the water they all came from to slow down the megalopians

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
if the path to strength is filled with dismay, i will evolve.
awards
637 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
BLOOD, MUD & IRON
POSTED ON Oct 9, 2023 6:17:29 GMT
Genevieve Cromwell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]
[attr="class","genny1body"]

A lot happens at once. First, taking stock of everyone trapped, Genny attempted her damndest to keeping that hope, that spirit alive. But then, everything goes topsy-turvy. Genny watches enraged, when a tentacle comes over 's mouth, pulling at her own captor, and hazel eyes burning. She was losing strength... this wasn't how things were going to end. She wouldn't let it.[break][break]

Hearing Desi's words... in her not wanting to die... that's what has her pull harder than ever to rip away from these beasts. She was a Ranger. She wanted to be a head. She wasn't about to let someone go down. Fury pushes her forward.[break][break]

She would never let Desi die.[break][break]

Neither would Frosty.[break][break]

But unfortunately for them both, or fortunately, things began to explode. First came Izzy's Golisopod, helping to free her, as she tumbles down to her knees, coughing in a fit to get back some air. She had been holding it in, and peering hazel eyes up... to see Frosty WOOD HAMMER every coin he can from Genny's body, keeping her safe above all else. The Abomasnow is too slow, but he dares not move.[break][break]

By time the coins are done, Frosty has fallen unconscious standing, eyes glazed and body falling to a knee. Genny gives a quiet smile, moving closer to hug onto the Abomasnow. The yeti had done its job. Now, for some much needed rest... he earned it.[break][break]

Returning Frosty to the ball, Genny would release her Fennekin, Akane, attaching to her shoulder, as she looks towards Isaac, Eris, and now Desiree with a particularly giddy grin. "Desi!" She grins ear-to-ear now, moving closer to pull her into a hug, if consent given.[break][break]

Towards the redhead who spoke, , Genny responds, agreeing with Desi's call. "I've had enough of swamp water myself. Akane here can burn away anything that causes issue." She pets the tiny fox, who mews out. It seemed has a similar idea. and had the idea to take the first route to freeze the water behind them. If that were the case, they'd have more of a strategic side. They could afford less with more.[break][break]

And unfortunately, for her, Frosty was out of commission. Nothing to be done there.[break][break]

She's not about to lie and say she can protect everyone. The only reason they got out was the people who weren't livestock for the alien threat. If nothing else, she could catch everyone up to speed. "Our captors are likely Megalopolan, alien invader remnants from the Ultra Beast War. They fit the description from Ranger reports I've read, and it sounded like they just wanted to go home. They intended to use us as livestock on their trip, but thankfully all of you got here in time. I imagine they'll have more Nihilego, and..." It was knowledge. Nothing else, it would be her thanks for the save.[break][break]

Taking a breath, Genny's hand is on her chin. She ponders it aloud. "Stands to reason, maybe a spacecraft?"[break][break]

They did want to make a trip. Unless they intended to use Ultra Space, it made sense to believe they came on some kind of ship.

, , , , , [break][break]

NOTES

- STANDARD ATTIRE, YELLOW BRIGHT PONCHO[break]
- Genny is about to get really mad at these mf jellyfish in this Monday to Friday cave. Frosty goes ape as the chaos ensues, Isaac's Golisopod saves her. Frosty protects her with a WOOD HAMMER, and gets K-O'd by the coin time.[break]
- Releasing Akane the Fennekin, and returning Frosty the Abomasnow, Genny moves to hug Desiree, happy she's out.[break]
- Preferring Area 2 here for lack of swamp water, before dropping some hot and spicy lore for the peeps here to know about Megalopolan.[break]
- Is considering the possibility of spacecraft. They were intended to be used as a food supply, and they did want to go home...

[attr="class","genny1pkmn"]

[attr="class","genny1credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".genny1"]--accent:#FF5349;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,491 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
BLOOD, MUD & IRON
POSTED ON Oct 9, 2023 7:48:09 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thomas backs off from the hug with Desiree, allowing to get in a hug of her own.

Thomas would listen to what the Ranger had to say. She was right, they fit the bill. Shiny Machines to disguise themselves as humans. Using humans as livestock. The use of Nihilego. Though the most interesting part was the mention of using them as food for "a trip."

"Right, the Ursaluna in question was not the cause of the death above the surface. No, the Megalopolans responsible for your capture were, and the call to the area seemed to have been orchestrated by the Megalopolans. Though I find it interesting that they mentioned using you all as food for 'a trip.' When we dealt with them three years ago, they used Ultra Wormholes as transportation.", he'd mention, addressing the Ranger specifically at the end.

The the other question on his mind: what the hell were those Nihilego? They were notably different from the normal ones, especially with the strange tentacle. The fact that they dissipated into light was of interest, and alarm, to the Kalosian.

"The Ursaluna here was actually very tame, compared to a truly Wild one. Notably accustomed to human company. Cade brought up how it might've belonged to another trainer, one that might've fallen victim to our very blue, hungry, and dead friends here.", he'd continue.

Thomas would then turn to . "You were definitely right about the Ursaluna here not being responsible. I was thinking our friend here might've been corrupted by the blue bastards. But clearly, I was wrong. And I'm glad I was wrong about that.", he'd tell the doctor graciously.

Speaking of , he'd listen to what the royal bodyguard had to say. It was true, both paths had their own dangers.

"You're definitely right about something potentially lurking under those waters. And that light source could easily be bait. Whether it's for the trap underneath, or for something waiting on the other side, I can't quite tell. As for the darker path, who knows if the overgroth's gonna spring to life, and try to ensnare or attack us.", he'd speculate.

Thomas took notice to the missing person's posters. They must've been the identities assumed by the Megalopolans, in order to blend in with the human population. Were they past victims, killed and replaced by the sinister aliens? Or were they just identities conveniently assumed, with how the real them would likely not be there to blow their cover?

The temptation to look over them, look for one person, nagged at the back of Thomas' mind. But he didn't have the time. More Megalopolans were converging onto their location.

As Thomas scanned the room, he'd lock eyes with three different people. , the Head Scientist of Rocket, and Avatar of Darkrai. He had heard she went dark, following the events of the Ultra Sea. But here she was.

, a Rocket that Thomas had encountered in the Ultra Sea. Nearly killed him on his way out, had Mordred not been there.

, the other Avatar of Yveltal. A man he had nothing but bitter feelings about.

As much as Thomas wanted to confront them, they had bigger problems to contend with. So for the time being, Thomas left it alone, choosing to focus on escaping this place.

"Any of you got something -nice- to leave behind for our friends when they come through the entrance?", Thomas asked the group, his tone becoming slightly sinister. Like Tempest, Thomas was thinking of booby trapping the entrance to the cave, attempting to thin out the numbers of the Megalopolans.

Thomas quietly swapped Artanis out, bringing Mordred back out. The Ceruledge took in his new surroundings, and noted the presence of the former hostages, as well as the fact that the Ursaluna seemed to be following his master closely.

"I'll go down the darker path. Mordred here can act as a torch, and cut down vegetation as needed.", the Kalosian told the others.

tags:
notes: -Addresses Genevieve's points
-Tells Aubre she was right about the Ursaluna's innocence
-Discusses options with Cadeyrn
-Notices the missing person's posters, realizes they don't have time to look
-Locks eyes with Lulu, Tempest, and Adrian. Chooses not to engage
-Brings up booby trapping the entrance as well
-Switches Iron Valiant for Ceruledge
-Chooses Path 2

close tab

played by

Tsukistar

Elliot
They/Them
April 12th
Lavaridge Town
Pansexual
Ranger-Coordinator
Cadet
5'9" / 175 cm height
5'9" / 175 cm height
Would you like an adventure now, or would you like to have your tea first?
awards
574 posts
part of
TAG WITH @el
El Sunderland
BLOOD, MUD & IRON
POSTED ON Oct 9, 2023 13:40:12 GMT
El Sunderland Avatar
Chaos reigned; attacks were flying every which way, and so were some high-velocity coins! A few pelted into El, a couple into Artio - drawing yelps from the both of them. But though they were both left aching with welts that were sure to remain the morning after, they were otherwise okay.

And almost as quickly as the chaos ensued, it had ended with the defeat of the formerly-disguised megalopolans and their Nihilego. Everyone was free and okay - or at least, as okay as one could be after the prior storm that and had brought forth.

Adrenaline distracting El from the pain of their knee, they immediately run up to and wrap their arms around - pulling him close and tight. "'m glad you're okay.." They'd murmur - anything could've happened to him, even in that brief moment of time that it had taken for the rescue group to arrive. The hug would maintain for a good few moments...

... But when they stepped back, they'd almost stagger - hissing and leaning heavily into their cane. Ow, ow - okay... Maybe they should be using their cane more - between the swim down here, and putting a lot of weight on it flipping that table, their knee was aching up a storm.
TLDR:
- Choosing disadvantage; El and Artio are hit by a few coins but are otherwise fine
- El immediately goes to hug
- Already feeling the consequences of straining their knee.
close tab

played by

newt

niko, nikki
they/them
august 26
mossdeep city
bisexual
data entry lackey
rising star
by the time i awoke, i had become a poisonous insect
awards
82 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nikola
NIKOLA CATELLUS
BLOOD, MUD & IRON
POSTED ON Oct 9, 2023 16:31:41 GMT
NIKOLA CATELLUS Avatar
nikola is unable to see the chaos happening. luna's snarl doesn't seem to do much damage, and their mouth is full of the taste of alien tentacle. they gag, still trying to wriggle free. the two of them, caked in mud and holding onto each other, lose morale as they realize the reality of their situation. nikola visibly wilts, though they still keep their arms protectively around their pokemon. "maybe we're not cut out to be adventurers," they whisper sadly. they haven't been able to help anyone today...

that's when the coins hit them. the nihilego holding them takes the brunt of the blow, but several coins still ping into nikola and luna, knocking both of them out. the nihilego, defeated, frees nikola, who sags to the floor. for an extended moment, it seems as if they're not going to wake up.

then they stir, and sit up. luna is still unconscious in their arms, so their first thought is to return her to her ball so she can rest. their second thought is: "ow." they look around. now that they're free, they remove their muddy glasses and look around, squinting. uh... is everyone freed and walking away? where are they going? it seems like they're splitting into two groups again... the nihilego burst without warning, and nikola lets out a shriek as the tera crystals rain down. they scramble to their feet, suddenly wanting to be anywhere but here.

but which way to go, when their blurry vision is obscuring both paths? they lean down and pick up a coin, flipping it. it lands on heads, so they go down PATH 1, stumbling over bodies and crags in the rock along the way. limping slightly, they catch up with the rest of the group, trying to act like they've been there the whole time. if anybody looks back, they'll see just how downtrodden and beaten nikola is, with a bruise forming on the side of their head where the coin hit.

luna is KNOCKED OUT (and so was nikola for a moment).
nikola can't see shit and is going down PATH 1.

Ijb_iBZ_

close tab

played by

Raptor

Shredder
He/Him
December 25th
Spikemunth
Northeast
Wastrel
Rocket Beast
I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fire around me.
awards
723 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shredzeppelin
Shred Zeppelin
BLOOD, MUD & IRON
POSTED ON Oct 9, 2023 19:59:20 GMT
Shred Zeppelin Avatar
As the Murder Roulette winds down, you break your pose to turn around and look at the results, and they're undeniable. Megalopalan and Nihilego alike lay defeated, their corpses decorated by the same bloodstained coins that brought about their end. You have dealt your foe a definitive and decisive defeat. Not a single enemy remains to dispute what you've won. This can only be called an absolute victory.

"Jackpot."

A pause, mostly to let the cheers roll in. Unsurprisingly, they don't. A sigh escapes your lips as you crouch down, scrounging around the floor to find wherever your sunglasses ended up. Of course, you wouldn't expect these people to understand the greatness of a well-executed combo attack. They're too busy complaining about getting smacked by a few coins, as though getting a few nicks and bruises is a worse fate than being eaten alive by bloodthirsty alien zombies. Seriously, how privileged can you possibly be? What a pain in the ass...

"...Ah, there they are." You murmur, plucking your sunglasses from the sod and wiping them on your shirt, before returning them to their rightful place on your face. It feels immediately gross, and you're sure this is going to end with some kind of eye infection, but that's a problem for tomorrow Shred. Right now, present Shred has more pressing matters to attend to. "Hey, Greg, GREG!"

You quickly return to the side of your unwilling cameraman, peering over his shoulder as you try and get a glimpse of the footage of your attack. Granted, you don't think the enforcer is going to be the most thrilling cinematography, but that's fine with you. After all, your franchise is rapidly evolving before your eyes. Hoenn's Deadliest Hunts with Shred Zeppelin? That's old and tired. Shred Zeppelin: Defender of the Infinite Cosmos? Now THAT'S the future of your brand.

"How did it look? Was it good? Did we look good? Did you get me and Howard in? Nice wide shot? Good close ups? What about the reaction shots? Was she impressed? Do you think she likes me? Do I have a shot!? Come on man, this is MONEY! We got MONEY here! Show me the MONEY!"

TL;DR - Shred Zeppelin is too busy gassing himself up to pay attention to all the valid criticism levied at him. Goes to harass on the behalf of himself and .
close tab

played by

Jun

Ollie
He/Him
June 29
Blackthorne City
Homosexual
Ranger
Cadet
Pain makes you stronger, heartbreak makes you wiser, and fear makes you braver
awards
228 posts
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun2
Oliver Shrakes
BLOOD, MUD & IRON
POSTED ON Oct 10, 2023 2:11:05 GMT
Oliver Shrakes Avatar
Oliver heard the cricisms leveled at the duo that caused the most damage, to friend and foe alike. He definitely had to agree with whoever () said that there was a fine line between recklessness and stupidity. It was also confirmed as to who their enemies were. The Ultra Beast war...yeah, they'd definitely have more. Nevertheless, there were injuries. Returning his Breloom, he released Chansey.  "If anyone's Pokemon, or themselves need healing, come here for Chansey to do her thing." He wasn't the only one to be prepared for that. Someone else () was likewise doing so. Oliver also shrugged at the same man that mentioned the two misfits. "Everyone knows who's responsible for their knee-jerk reactions. If you weren't one, then you're good." Plus, it was good to see someone taking it slow and not jumping right in. In cases like this...it was good to have at least one person like that.

He moved away to listen in. With many making good points. But no one with a mon that can freeze the water. Just a bunch that can burn the brush or hack it away. But someone () suggested booby-trapping the entrance. Oh, he had an idea. "Give me vines, leaves, etc., and I can probably make a trap with Breloom's Leech Seed, Seed Bomb, and Spore attacks. I'll catch up to anyone going down the lit path." With that, he was ready to switch and get to making the trap...

TLDR
Secretly with about and @shredzepplin
Returns Breloom, takes out Chansey to use Heal Pulse on Pokemon and people.
Addresses briefly.
Takes 's suggestion with a solution and request for materials.
Ready to switch to Breloom to make said trap with combo of Leech Seed, Seed Bomb, and Spore using materials from the tunnels maybe?

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
BLOOD, MUD & IRON
POSTED ON Oct 10, 2023 14:23:56 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
[attr="class","annalluck"]
[attr="class","annalpostbody"]

finally free from the terrifying jellyfish, elliot breathed in deep as he coughed a bit. giving a grateful smile to he nodded before giving a reassuring anwser. "Yeah, i'm okay." well, he at least has all his limbs intact. and he wasn't crushed like a tin can! so that was a plus!
[break][break]
however, he had no time to be overjoyed as he made his way over to his fallen pokemon. the toxapex seemed to be fine as it stood up proudly in the presence of its trainer. gaining a smile from the young ranger.
[break][break]
"you did good, get some rest!" returning it to it's pokeball, elliot wasn't given much time to think as high-speed coins came rocketing towards elliot's head before he could react. only for one of his pokeballs to burst open releasing his whismiscott which quickly used COTTON GUARD in an attempt to deflect the coin(s).
[break][break]
shocked, elliot was speechless as he realized that he shouldn't let his guard down right now. not until this was all over. finding his voice again he gave his pokemon a thank you. [break][break]though now more wary. unsure what would happen next. or what he should do. "Sir? Er, ? Do you have any orders for me?" He questioned the veteran ranger. Uncertain right now and a bit nervous.

[break][break]

[attr="class","annalooc"] + assures that he's okay.
[break]
+ returns his toxapex to rest.
[break]
+ is suddenly saved by his whimiscott from the speedy coin(s).
[break]
+ unsure what to do, so asks for orders from .

[attr="class","annalaccent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-bookmark"]

[attr="class","annallyrics"]
@ @elliot

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","annalswarmbottom"]
[attr="class","annalpkmnbar"]

[newclass=".annal"]--accent:#d4a53c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .annalluck .annalpostbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .annalluck .annalpostbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .annalluck .annalpostbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .annalluck .annallyrics span {transition:1s all;} .annalluck:hover .annallyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annalaccent"]font-size:90px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px; } .annalluck .annalaccent img { height:90px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalswarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody .annalooc"] width:250px; margin:0px auto; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:0px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]