he/him/his
january 19th
pyrite town, orre
asexual
assassin
associate
6’7” height
6’7” height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
114 posts
ryker hayes DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ryker
ryker hayes
BLOOD, MUD & IRON
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2023 0:00:47 GMT
ryker hayes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg7"]

[attr="class","header"]RATHER BE THE HUNTER THAN THE PREY

[attr="class","setting"]

His gaze remained fixed on the Megalopolans as they neared. Nodding discreetly to Ares, the Gallade swung his bladed arm towards their enemies, unleashing the move Sacred Sword onto them. However, he wasn't expecting the attack to catch onto another trainer's attack and redirect the Heat Wave from their Pokémon onto the enemies.
[break][break]
He watched as some of them burned before briefly glancing towards . Without bothering to see if he was watching or not, he gave the other guy a curt nod, the only acknowledgement he received. That is, if he was lucid enough to perceive the compliment.
[break][break]
Once that was done, he returned his attention to the Megalopolans. He was prepared to launch an all-out assault on the aliens when he heard the order to start boarding. He shot the Megalopolans one last look before retreating. He didn't like fleeing, but he wasn't stupid. His mentor would've said something about retreating to live and fight another day.
[break][break]
With that in mind, he retreated. However, that didn't mean he was any happier about it. If it were up to him, they would all die here and now. But he knew it wasn't up to him, and he wasn't reckless enough to try and take on the Megalopolans all by himself.
[break][break]
Upon boarding the ship, he ignored everyone around him and moved off by himself. The Gallade, who had stayed by his side, kept an eye on everyone as they began their journey out of the cave.

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + watches as the mixed attack hits the Megalopolans [break] Reluctantly gets on the ship despite wanting to just take out the Megalopolans here and now [break] Ignores everyone and decides just to enjoy the ride

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.blbqimg7]position:relative; --accent:#CC4E4E; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/J0sGZyBY/IMG-1715.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg7 b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,494 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
BLOOD, MUD & IRON
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2023 5:25:04 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Upon being passed by Vanilla and her Altaria, Thomas and Artanis raced after her. The speed afforded by the Sky Attack allowed her to get onto the ramp first. Thomas followed closely behind, the Iron Valiant continuing to carve their way through any resistance.

Rather than immediately boarding the ship himself, Thomas would instead usher the other Hoennians into the craft, while he and Artanis did what they could to bounce Megalopolans at the entrance.

Thomas hears Vanilla's announcement. Though in disbelief that she'd take control of the ship, the Kalosian has no time to argue, no time to try to stop her. Once the others get on board, Thomas and Artanis get in, the ship closing, before ascending.

All the duo could do was hang onto the nearest objects for dear life.

----

Once the ship made its crash landing, Thomas found the ship disappearing around him. The only traces of its existence that remained were the environmental scars left in the wake of its less than graceful landing.
Thomas peered around, looking for any signs of the Megalopolans pursuing them. Instead, Thomas spotted four figures scampering around the trees. But before he could investigate properly, the sound of sirens caught his attention. Backup had arrived.

The first thing he did was check on the Ursaluna, alongside and . Seeing the bear choose the archeologist over the others did bring Thomas pangs of disappointment. Regardless, there was little he could do. It was the Ursaluna's choice, after all.

"Yuina, you okay?", he'd ask the Faller.

Once he had finished checking up on her, he'd begin to check up on the others. , , , , , , , he'd ask them all how they were holding up, do what he could to check in on them.

He'd approach . Rather than chew her out, Thomas would instead crouch down, and try to give her a hug. "You did good out there, kid.", he told Vanilla. "I'm just glad you made it in one piece.", he'd continue, before letting her go, if she allowed the hug.

Finally, Desiree approached him, before he could approach her. When asked if he could see her home, the Kalosian nodded. "Of course, whatever you need.", he'd tell Desiree.

He'd certainly type an incident report on the events that transpired tonight. He had a lot of news to break to , and the Council. But first, he had to make sure his friend would be okay, whatever it took.

tags:
notes: -Thomas sees Vanilla soar ahead of him, gives chase
-Thomas starts ushering the other Hoennians onto the ship, while bouncing Megalopolans
-Thomas quickly enters the ship, once the others are on board
-Thomas hangs on for dear life
-Thomas falls to the ground after the ship lands and disappears
-Thomas notices the four figures
-Thomas checks on the bear
-Thomas is disappointed that the bear chose Howard, but lets it go
-Thomas checks on his friends
-Thomas takes Desiree to her home

close tab

played by

Raptor

Shredder
He/Him
December 25th
Spikemunth
Northeast
Wastrel
Rocket Beast
I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fire around me.
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shredzeppelin
Shred Zeppelin
BLOOD, MUD & IRON
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2023 5:26:28 GMT
Shred Zeppelin Avatar
Against all odds, the ship makes it out of the swamp and safely lands on the surface. It's a small miracle, but it seems like everyone's managed to make it out in one piece, yourself included. Then, as though it had never existed at all, your transport unceremoniously disappears, dumping you down into the dirt below.

Ow. Everything hurts, including your pride, your heart, and your head. What the fuck even happened? You came out here to hunt down a cryptid, and you ended up fighting man-eating aliens and dealing with weird parasites. You don't even try to make sense of it. At least, not right now. You need a cigarette, a cold shower, and to sleep for twelve hours before you try to do any more thinking. You're thinked out. And very possibly concussed, but that's nothing new for you.

With a groan, you pull yourself up to your feet--

"HYUEEEEEEEERGH!"

--And proceed to vomit. Hm. Tastes like blood, mud, and iron. Scratch that, you're actually going to need two cigarettes, a hot shower, and to sleep for sixteen hours. Through bleary eyes, you just barely manage to catch a trio of blurs fleeing the scene. Frankly, you don't blame them, because you want to leave too. Maybe you can convince Grigori to split a cab with you again? Better yet, maybe you can convince Howard and his bear to come along and split it three-ways...

Wait, Howard has the bear?

HOWARD HAS THE BEAR.

"Hey, HEY!" You run-- HYURK. Nope, fast moving not good for your stomach. You slowly stumble over to Howard as he gets fiercely befriended by the Ursabloodmoon, wiping the dregs of vomit from your mouth. Not that it makes you even slightly presentable, considering you're bleeding and covered in filth, but it's the thought that counts, right? "Howard! You gotta trade me the bear! I'll give you an Omanyte for it. A whole Omanyte! They're technically extinct, which makes them super rare! What do you say? Deal? It's a deal, right?"

Shred is tired and vomiting and wounded but he NEEDS the bear.
close tab

played by

Junkohz

Nilla
she/her
January 3
Wyndon
N/A
Trainer
civilian
131 height
131 height
awards
299 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vanillakingsley
Vanilla Kingsley
BLOOD, MUD & IRON
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2023 6:07:45 GMT
Vanilla Kingsley Avatar
The ship was catapulted through the muck and mud, rising all the way to the surface, though not without its fair share of hiccups and bumps. The ship wasn't entirely meant for these kinds of conditions and Vanilla puts everything into the thrusters to try and get them out of there before they end up lodged inside. It's a terrifying series of minutes but eventually, they rise and shoot out of the murky waters.

"Yes, we did it!" Vanilla cheered and pumped her fist, before a red notice screen had come onto the viewfinder. A lot of the message was status updates on engines and things, but that sudden explosion behind them just so happened to be their left most engine. They were dropping altitude fast as the youth would make another call on the announcement system.

"Uhh, so one teeny little problem. We appear to be getting ready to crash into the treeline so BRACE FOR IMPACT!"

Good news. They all weren't dead and had survived!
Bad news. There was a crater sized chunk of the route missing now.

Yet around them, the ship had all but disappeared. Vanilla blinked and found herself in the remnants of the wreck, surrounded by others. With a moment to herself and just absorbing what had happened, the girl just sat down and her Altaria came to rest beside her and...thought. The bodies, the horrific sight that wouldn't leave her mind, joined by other sights. She slowly closed her eyes and just sat in place until a familiar shadow stood overhead,

"Thomas, I..."

Her opened his hands for a hug as she was surprised. no chewing out or anything. Just praise. But Vanilla lunged at him and wrapped her arms around her tutor. Feeling his own arms hugging back, she finally let out what she had been holding in since this expedition started. Tears began to stream down her cheek over those damned missing people. Her mind continued to replay the face of one closest towards her again and again.

"I'm glad you're okay. Really, I don't know what I'd do if you were..." Vanilla said, muffled as her face was buried into Thomas's clothing. "Can we talk once this is all over? When you get a chance after your reports and everything I...need some advice." she asked, recalling her previous discussion with and his words on the matter. The journey so far was a hard one, and Vanilla wasn't sure she could repress things any longer.

But her own worries were dwarved when walked over to ask Thomas to walk with her home. Vanilla winced, unable to imagine what it must have been liked to have been chained like she was. "I'm glad you're alright, Desiree." She said, letting Thomas free to console her in full. She didn't want to be a third wheel, but this was awkward. What would Thomas try and say in a time like this?...

"You are brave, Des. I don't know anybody else who would go into the swamp like you. And your music, the way you get on stage a-and just...be you. I know it's coming from somebody you barely know, and it doesn't feel like anything I say matters, but you're stronger than you could ever know. Especially to the people you know."

Okay, kind of cringe inducing, but Vanilla didn't really know what else to say.

| |

TL;DR:

close tab

played by

Rysa

he/him
forty-eight
December 26
Slateport City
asexual
Enforcer
grunt
6"1' height
6"1' height
awards
291 posts
part of
TAG WITH @grigorisokolov
Grigori Sokolov
BLOOD, MUD & IRON
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2023 16:42:46 GMT
Grigori Sokolov Avatar
Grigori hated the abrupt landing as the next person on the ship, but considering how Howard threw his guts up, and then how Shred came over with some of his own vomit still present on his face, maybe he wasn’t reacting properly. Grumbles, groans, the whole nine-yards. Howard had befriended the bear though! That was a nice positive, a silver lining for whatever just occurred.

Very strange indeed. Whatever those aliens were, they were now stranded here. Unless they could use that weird distortion portal thing? Ugh. Even the thought of it made the back of his head flare up with stress pain. He rubbed his hair as Shred harassed Howard, despite the latter being thoroughly smothered underneath the bear. Very big bear.

Accept the love, Mr. Howard. It’s a good thing!” He walked over to Shred and tried to pull him back a few steps. “And you, Mr. Shred, best not get too close. You still have some sick on your face. Don’t want to get it on that Pokémon.

He could only think of the consequences of being on the bad side of that… Ursaluna? Likely due to the Blood Moon, but how did that alter its physical appearance so wildly? Painted in the red light, it just looked like a glowing bear. Much as Shred and Howard and everyone else glowed. Even himself.

Hmm… Mr. Shred, I’m sure you'll find an opportunity to obtain a Pokémon just like this one,” he comforted the man. “You simply need to apply yourself. And find an Ursaring. Do you wish to go look for one together?

Best deal with the consequences of their actions after a night’s rest and with more informed people. This wasn't a problem that would bury itself-- but yet again, when did they ever?

Tl;dr
 - Grigori is proud that he DOESN'T vomit somewhere!
 - Tells Howard to accept the love that will kill him and tells Shred he'll be able to find a bear like it, given that it's tied to the Blood Moon and nothing else
 - Surely their actions will have no long term reprocussions right? Copium

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
BLOOD, MUD & IRON
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2023 22:36:50 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

The fleshy, boney parts came out of his back; it was gruesome but it resulted in him simply falling onto his back, a loud thud echoed in the place for a moment before Kouji groggily regained his whereabouts, Umbreon next to him nuzzling his head before he sat up. A small sigh escaped his lips as he sat up and looked forward.
[break][break]
So that happened?
[break][break]
”Ugh…Feels like I was just a punching bag.” It was a pitiful display in all truth, but he couldn’t really stay down, especially with a ship like this. The two he saw were Lulu and Temp, but he went up to his friend first. ”Sorry about that, and thanks for the punch.” He said as he patted him on the shoulder while walking past him.
[break][break]
”Feel up to testing out a new kinda ship, bet it’ll be a challenge even for you.” He hobbled as he walked, keeping up a strong front. It sucked, but at the same time.
[break][break]
There was no point in rolling over, and showing his belly even if they were this far in wasn’t something he wanted to do.

[attr="class","fakebqooc"]
@tag
[break]

NOTES

Toxic Chain faints, he gradually regains his consciousness.[break]
Pats Temp on the shoulder, thanks him, then has his usual banter. [break]
Can't show no weakness, also hobble hobble.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq"]--accent:#975fb2;font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq b"]color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h1"]font:bold 16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h2"]font:bold 14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .credit a"]font-size:14px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Curator/Hisuian Historian
Elite Ranger
I don't want
To imagine a past, that doesn't have you in its future
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
To truly know one's self, look back on the marks you've made in history
awards
1,260 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
BLOOD, MUD & IRON
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2023 0:46:53 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]
[attr="class","franntag"]

@--

[attr="class","frannmain"]

Near sobs, tears starting to trickle down her face, Yuina almost fought against Daikenki trying to drag her towards the ship. If she could, she would have let the time-space distortion consume her all over again, if it meant that she could just...[break]
The energy surged, it was breaking, and she was reaching out for anything, anything that she could hold onto in this moment... Did she make friends? Did her Pokemon there miss her? Where had she traveled to in this place, did it feel like... Home? The memories faded, blinking furiously like she was trying to force herself back into that far away space... And then, a voice, a single voice, clear as day, it called out to her, the name that wasn't hers... She heard it.[break][break]
"PLEASE! Who are you?! Don't leave," she cried.[break][break]
Don't leave me with more questions...[break][break]
But it was gone. She didn't know what was calling out to her, a memory, a person in that far away place, the reason why she was there at all... But it was gone, and she was forced onto the ship, and she felt like she'd just lost a part of herself all over again, that life that was hers, but not hers... The name that wasn't hers...[break][break]
The maiden voyage of the ship didn't last, and were it not for Daikenki Yuina would have fallen over at the terrible flight pattern it made as it broke through the ground and then promptly fell back through the sky. The Samurott braced her and kept Yuina close the entire time, but she was hardly phased, her eyes still glazed over, her cheeks stained with tears...[break]
Just like that, they were standing outside of Fortree city in the middle of the night, the blood moon high above them, bright red and beaming through the broken treeline, but they were quickly found by authorities and other such persons who were coming up on the scene. Those that had braved the swamps and the caverns and terrors were milling about, dispersing, talking to the authorities, and Yuina still could only stare off into some distant place, trying to get back to that life before...[break][break]
asked if they were okay, their group had stayed together for the most part, the majority of them. Yuina blinked, huddled beside Daikenki. While she was physically alright, having not had to take on any of the poisons or other terribly detrimental things that had happened to some of their friends... Alright was a loaded statement on any of their states...[break]
"I... Guess...," was all she could manage in that moment, but the red head was quick to disappear into the fray of authorities and other figures that had rushed to the scene. found her next, the pink glow of the herb she found illuminating her in the softest, warmest pink light, and she looked just like the angel Yuina always knew she was... But the pain was clear on her features... Yuina hadn't been able to spare her from the toxins that over took her...[break][break]
"Desiree... I love you, angel, please, be okay after all of this...," Yuina offered, her voice hoarce, quiet, distant, but she couldn't leave her dearest friend without any parting words. Desiree experienced such horrific, terrible things... She wanted more than anything for her to be alright...[break]
"Uhm... I... I-I'll be fine... We'll talk next time...," Yuina offered in a far away tone, distant, and broken, she just... How does she even begin to process what she'd just found about herself, how could she even continue going on as Yuina, when that wasn't her real name...?

notes[break]
Why...? Why did this happen...?[break]

[attr="class","frannpoke"]

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 10px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
BLOOD, MUD & IRON
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2023 0:21:44 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rowwt"]
[attr="class","rowwtw"]In a sequence that could only be described as Fox Mulder's wet dream, the adventuring group suddenly found themselves abandoned after their abduction, and so the nightmare was over. A sigh of relief escaped his lips, gently rubbing the bruises on his throat from where the Dhelmise had attempted to drown him. [break][break]

The danger had subsided, but so too had a tenuous pact he'd made with one . A glance about the immediate crowd didn't reveal the Rocket, fortuitously. Now would be the time to leave, if he wanted to go unnoticed and unmolested.[break][break]

"Hey, I gotta go, see you around." He muttered to , using their larger frame as cover momentarily before slipping into the gathered crowd. One last look was made towards and as he passed each of them, the sense of sad longing for their presence evident in his eyes before they turned to the swamp.[break][break]

With his Swampert at his side, Rowan disappeared into the murk like the Mud Boy he was. He didn't look back as he made his escape, once more running in fear from the choices of his past, hiding from the consequences that were beset upon him.[break][break]

Like the coward he was.
[attr="class","rowwttag"]@bloodmud&iron

[attr="class","rowwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.rowwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt b] color:#d4a53c; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #d4a53c; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #d4a53c; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,412 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
BLOOD, MUD & IRON
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2023 1:17:32 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

”or ultra space!” lulu replied to , as they ran. ”their notes said something about the spacetime distortion powering the ship. maybe there’s something aboard that will open up a wormhole!” or, perhaps the distortion itself would deliver them through other dimensions. An intriguing idea.[break][break]

distracted by the spaceship and the possibilities, she did not notice as she stabbed her with the syringe. reflexively, her hand flew through the air to bat the woman before ripping the needle from her leg and throwing it away. she tore off past her towards the ship again.[break][break]

once aboard, she found another station of controls that she was surprisingly familiar with. however, before she had a chance to try anything, the disconcertingly young voice of came over a speaker–somehow still louder than ’s shrieking.[break][break]

then, what she hadn’t imagined might happen: with fantastic force, their vessel rammed its way through the layer of earth between them and the swamp above, like an onyx in a violent search of its next meal.[break][break]

once in the air, their ship, along with lulu’s hopes it had inspired, faded quickly into nothing but mud and approaching sirens–or in other words, utter disappointment.[break][break]

she stood immensely dissatisfied in the muck, quickly checking the spot on her leg where she’d been stabbed before she took a headcount of those she cared about– seemed sad but fine–and then those she didn’t care so much about but remained curious over nonetheless, the last of whom was ’s partner in chaos, apparently.[break][break]

briefly, she remembered the moment; the strange lobbed off magenta limbs, and the bizarre way everyone had seemed to turn on one another. she wondered about the hole in her memory and the sting across her knuckles.[break][break]

as sirens grew louder, she decided there was no time to question the man, especially when there was a good chance it would not go well.[break][break]

”temp,” she recalled her houndoom and released her alakazam again, to teleport them both away if he accepted her offer, ”i’m getting out of here. feel free to tag along.“[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
tldr:[break]
• hits for stabbing her[break]
• reaches ship, heartbroken to find it is fake[break]
• returns houndoom, releases shadow alakazam[break]
• offers an escape to before authorities arrive[break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-houndoom"]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-genesect"]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-alakazam"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,632 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
BLOOD, MUD & IRON
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2023 3:54:30 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

The pounding of feet on metal.[break][break]

Of desperate fingers finding controls.[break][break]

Then they fall.[break][break]

Nothing is left.[break][break]

Tempest collects himself and groans, forcing clumped mud and other grit off of his body as he rises.[break][break]

Meets and looks her over with concern; his face quickly smoothing out when she seems to be okay.[break][break]

apologizes. is gone (coward). Then it's just them.[break][break]

"Thanks, sis." His lips curl into something like a smile as he accepts her offer.[break][break]

But something dark looms over the horizon.

[attr="class","tag"]@mud blood iron

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 TY FOR THE RAID SHIV!!!

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,781 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
BLOOD, MUD & IRON
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2023 8:22:33 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Freedom. From this horrid nightmare, from the voices in her head. The chains loosen their hold, fall to the ground as Isaac gently lifts her out of this poisoned pool.[break][break]

So many people rush for the controls, the floor beneath them rumbles as the engine roars. And yet, not once does he drop her. Not once does he let her come to further harm even on this excruciatingly bumpy ride.[break][break]

Should she not be scared? Should she not fear the possibility of them being chased? Of travelling to spaces far beyond Hoenn? Or the ship crashing mid-flight? Somehow, as she holds onto Isaac much like how a child would cling to their favourite stuffed toy, the pressure of her nails in his skin begins to soften, her ragged breathing slowly turning to mere sniffles.[break][break]

Darkness creeps upon her like a hungry Liepard, eating the last vestiges of her strength. Tears still streak down her cheeks, and probably would've left stains if he hadn't already been soaked to the bone by the swamp. But as she remains here, resting her head against him, listening to the soft thrumming of his heart in his chest, not a shred of her reckons that she needs to continue this painful struggle.[break][break]

Because he'd promised. Because she believes.[break][break]

Exhaustion soon carries her into the quiet depths of slumber.
[break][break]
[break]
✧ honkmimimi ive done my part keeping ur bear ALIVE
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"]

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT[break][break]

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
BLOOD, MUD & IRON
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2023 15:09:02 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
[attr="class","annalluck"]
[attr="class","annalpostbody"][break][break]
As Elliot's thrashing body was brought to the ship. He finally stilled, calmed even. After all the chaos. The chain vanished, finally freeing the young Ranger from his body's forced bonds. With said freedom lead to the green-haired young man to fall to his knees.
[break][break]
It was like a great weight was removed from him. Like a puppet's strings were finally cut. As he breathed in voluntarily. He wanted to panic at the sheer realization that he was free. Barely getting himself together as he held back tears that he feared would fall.
[break][break]
His wigglytuff went to comfort the discombobulated trainer. As he breathed more calmly and pet it's head. Recalling it, he called out his Whimiscott who also seemed free from the Toxic Chain's gripping contamination. Standing up, Elliot shook his demanding thoughts as he looked around for a particular person.
[break][break]
Someone who he needed to apologize to. And to thank. Noticing he timidly made his way up the older man. Unable to look at him in the eye as his face was forced downward. He fidgeted as he breathed in and finally spoke his piece.
[break][break]
"Thank you, si- Jack. I wouldn't have survived this without you." He gave a frown, the nervous energy still thrumming in his veins. The apprehension consumed him. Just how would the man react? Would he be angry?
[break][break]
As irrational of the thought was, Elliot still worried. "Uhm, h-how is the bite? I didn't hurt you too much did I?" He looked at the man directly into his eyes before looking away, ashamed. "I'm sorry..."
[break][break]

He swallowed as he spoke once again. Hoping to diffuse his concerns with a bit of morbid humor. "W-well, it looks like I'll have quite the report to give, huh?... anyways... uh, goodbye for now!"
[break][break]
Where the senior ranger replied or not. Elliot would give a bow and make himself scarce. He truly was changed ever so slightly from this experience. And he honestly didn't know how he would handle himself at the moment.
[break][break]
How could he even trust himself? He shook his head. That was for another time. Right now, he had to get back to HQ... and prepare to write his report of this harrowing tale...
[break][break]

[break][break]
[attr="class","annalooc"]
[break]
+ Elliot and his Wigglytuff is dragged onto the ship.
[break]
+ Elliot and his Whimsicott are finally freed from the Toxic Chain.
[break]
+ Goes to to apologize and thank him for saving him.

[attr="class","annalaccent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-bookmark"]

[attr="class","annallyrics"]
@ @elliot

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","annalswarmbottom"]
[attr="class","annalpkmnbar"]

[newclass=".annal"]--accent:#d4a53c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .annalluck .annalpostbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .annalluck .annalpostbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .annalluck .annalpostbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .annalluck .annallyrics span {transition:1s all;} .annalluck:hover .annallyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annalaccent"]font-size:90px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px; } .annalluck .annalaccent img { height:90px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalswarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody .annalooc"] width:250px; margin:0px auto; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:0px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

Aria

Cade
He/Him
December 25
Hammerlocke City, Galar
Hetero
Bodyguard
Civilian
awards
50 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadeyrn
Cadeyrn Osmond
BLOOD, MUD & IRON
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2023 2:11:11 GMT
Cadeyrn Osmond Avatar
to serve and protect
template by Punki of Pixel Perfect
tags tags tags
Cadeyrn's sainty was being testing more than he thought or even wanted he managed to gained some of back however was it too late? Was cinder could to heat him? It seem he lucked  out if not for the gallade attack then he would have likely been hurt. He nodded towards  . It was over he could let a sigh of relief as the toxic chain disappeared so did it's effects.

Cinder returned to her true self. The fire type grabbed his bag and handed before wrapped her wings around him in a silent display of her sorrows. "It's fine. That was worst feeling I have experience but made it out alive."

He was graceful that  came to check on him. "I am a bit worse for wear however I need to ask. Are these kinds of things common in Hoenn? What those others being we face?" 

Cinder just exchanged on words while let out a triumph of roar both glad for this hell to be over with and to find  where she could be on the ship.

Tldr:
Cadeyrn is SO DANG RELIEF for that hell to be over with and graceful for the save from  . Cinder returns to her normal self and embrace him while he talking with  for a bit. His charizard let out a victory roar.
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,350 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
BLOOD, MUD & IRON
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2023 2:26:45 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Worry washes over her when she notes that her personal guard says sorry to her and leaves her to get to the ship though Cinder’s Heat Wave would instead be redirected towards the blue skinned people than on himself. She does start to notice that the effects of the toxin were going off now from the way that he gained a clear conscience. Relief washes over her as begins to ask her if she was alright. “I’m alright, thank you. For everyone else, I’m glad they are okay.” A response came from the royal when she goes to find Cade onto the ship.[break][break]

Once everyone was all on the ship and the aircraft takes off, the trip wouldn’t be too long in going to Fortree City with Vanilla’s piloting. Finding that the magenta tendril she had on her arm disappearing too, the Galarian royal gives an embrace when she finds him already there with her Mismagius accompanying the pair of humans. “I’m just… I’m so happy that you came back to me.” She buries her head in the taller red-headed man’s chest. “Don’t leave me again.”

@bloodmudiron [break][break]

NOTES

- Came from Area 1[break]
- Talks to Thomas.[break]
- Gets on the ship.[break]
- Sappy love time with Cade.[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
oceans of angels, oceans of stars, down by the sea is where you drown your scars
awards
993 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
BLOOD, MUD & IRON
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2023 2:30:24 GMT
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbasetsu"]
[attr="class","star1tsu"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1tsu"]

[attr="class","starimgtsu"]

[attr="class","star2tsu"]"C'mon, this way! Get to the ship!"[break][break]

Amid the utter chaos Baki keeps her head. It comes naturally, training from skirmishes in her Kanto days when every day was a battle for survival. This brings her back to that moment in time, and she focuses on nothing else but executing whatever plan she needs to do to survive - with others in tow, for once.[break][break]

"I'll hold 'em off! Merlo, get and your ass to safety!" She shouts over the din at , intent that he keeps his debts.[break][break]

Ultra Beasts are taken down one by one by others in the crowd. She does her own part, one of the last of the group aboard the ship as it closes. The layout of the Quaestor Lucis II is remarkably familiar, owing to her memory of its namesake. She makes her way to the bridge easy enough, where she finds at the controls. [break][break]

"Kingsley. You did good looking out for Merlo. Nice flying, too." She places her hand on the girl's shoulder, before moving along, letting her pilot the Megalopolan vessel to safety. She could entrust the girl with that much, having seen her dedication during their expedition to the Ultra Deep Sea. The girl was beyond capable, despite her age.[break][break]

She feels weird thinking that, since she's not much older. Twenty years in Galar didn't end up mattering much in the end.[break][break]

They make their way to safety in the ship, far away from the swamp. [break][break]

The entire time, Baki focuses on the words of , League councilwoman and her new boss. [break][break]

"I need my aid's focus to be in this world. The one we're all attempting to save."

The pull of the Sea keeps dragging her back, whether she means for it to or not. [break][break]

Nihilego, Megalopolans, and alternate dimensions. The real threats are coming from the outside. If Freya's serious about saving this world, then the councilwoman needs to know the extent of this incident. Maybe it'll change her perspective, maybe not. She prepares an outline for a report in her head, wondering what would make of all this. She may have to get in touch with him before the meeting with the Councilwoman.[break][break]

At the periphery of the group, she watches in silence as the ship vanishes in midair, and claims the bear that'll secure his funding. A strange vision catches the corner of her eye, and she focuses intently on a few shadowy figures running through the trees. They seem familiar, but she blinks and they're gone. She chalks it up to the lingering effects of the hallucinogenic mochi, and turns to the wounded pokemon dotting the field where they landed.[break][break]

Their needs are most important. [break][break]

[attr="class","star3tsu"]
[attr="class","petalpoketsu"]
[attr="class","rouxcredittsu"]

[newclass=.petalbasetsu]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d5bed2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalbasetsu]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1tsu]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/h2H68EQ.jpg), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.75); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoketsu]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoketsu img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1tsu]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star3tsu] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/h2H68EQ.jpg), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.75); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredittsu]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]