POSTED ON Apr 1, 2024 0:17:31 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]SLATEPORT[break]EGG PAINTING IN THE PARK

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

EVENT THREAD
ENDS APRIL 30TH, 11:59PM PST

[player]https://file.garden/ZXZrnWMYuz15frfJ/HOENN%20MUSIC/egg%20emergency.mp3[/player][break]
Pokemon Stadium 2 OST - Egg Emergency

EGGSPOSITION

SLATEPORT CITY IS HOSTING AN EVENT for trainers and their Pokemon to enjoy a weekend in the outdoor park. Here, city officials and volunteers help oversee picnic areas, small egg hunts for children and exhibition matches between trainers. However, more importantly, they conduct the annual egg painting contest.[break][break]

Although it is not a serious competition, some artists take advantage of the platform to create incredible works of egg art with their Pokemon. Many, however, take the opportunity to create something horrific, hilarious, or thought provoking...

INSTRUCTIONS

HOW TO PARTICIPATE

THIS IS A CASUAL EVENT where you can participate with all of your characters. Participating is easy. You must make a small post with your character that includes A PAINTED EGG We recommend you edit the following image in an art program such as MS Paint or Procreate:[break][break]

[break][break]

REWARDS

Participating in the egg painting contest will net you the following reward:[break]

[img src="https://i.ibb.co/ngXVG3d/steel.png" title="3X EGG TUTOR" style="border:none;box-shadow:none;"]

close tab

played by

Magnetic

The Galarian
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
1,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
EGG PAINTING (2024)
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2024 17:43:21 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
The issue with egg painting was the fact that eggs were delicious. They were also cheap. Sometimes.

Therefore, painting an egg was the equivalent of throwing money into a fire and your breakfast as well. Since Howard had worked extra hard last month, he had given himself a little bonus. When you paid for half of the obscene bullshit that needed for his latest obsession or whatever insane tech needed for his lab, you could give yourself a small bonus of thirty PD.

This was all to say that yes, Howard could afford to paint an egg this year. Happy times.

"Perfect..." Howard looked at his egg and frowned. "What the...?"

I HAD THIS SAVED ON MY COMPUTER I DON'T KNOW WHY

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
1,658 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
EGG PAINTING (2024)
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2024 20:55:45 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
There was only one Pokémon whose beautiful visage was worthy of being put on an egg, and that was Jalapeño the Fuecoco. Andrea might not have birthed him from her own womb (that would be super weird), but she still loved Jalapeño as a mother loved her son. And so, every brush stroke strategically added on her oval canvas was made with utmost love, until at long last, her newest masterpiece was complete.

A very nice egg for the trying times Hoenn was facing.

close tab

played by

Aurvandil

He/Him
July 11
Castelia City, Unova
Pansexual
Ranger
Cadet
5'7" height
5'7" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
43 posts
part of
TAG WITH @michaeldavis
Michael Davis
EGG PAINTING (2024)
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2024 20:06:17 GMT
Michael Davis Avatar
Adult or no; Michael was always up for Holiday activities. Egg painting remained no egg-ception to the rule! The Cadet ultimately decided to paint his egg with the likeness of Eggsecute!

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
✧ do i know what's real? ✧
awards
603 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
EGG PAINTING (2024)
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2024 20:35:11 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","desikiss"]
[attr="class","body"]

It had been years and years since her youth had been taken- and with that, years since she had touched an egg let alone painted one. While some of the other painters and partakers seemed to be taking a comedic route, she simply wished to paint whatever first came to mind. And in that level of thinking, her pastel brain waves eventually settled on the obvious choice.[break][break]

The four Shiinotic that desperately tried to take the eggs and juggle them between one another. None of them knew how much they meant to Desiree in the grand scheme of things outside of being loving companions; how important they were in roles that existed behind golden rings, in a world drained of the very thing their trainer sought to preserve above all else.[break][break]

As she painted the egg with some of their help here and there, she wondered what the shroomy pokemon would feel knowing how important they truly were in her hallucinogenic heart- and if their spores would spread to protect as they did in that alternate world she was forced to endure against her will that sleepy night in the depths of winter.[break][break]

[break][break]

NOTES

- eggerly POG

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".desikiss"]--accent:#ff9ebe;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,297 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
EGG PAINTING (2024)
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2024 19:09:21 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
Elise had decided to do her attempt at painting an egg for the egg painting event in Slateport Park. The subject of her painting was her shard Calyrex who floated next to the ambassador as she puts on the finishing touches for her egg. The flowers around her drwing of Charles the Calyrex were the blooming flowers that Calyrex is able to make: the Radiant Petals.

Charles keeps watch over the Galarian princess and looks over her work, he probably seems impressed with how the princess was able to do her painting of him.

close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-eight
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Military Recruit
Private
the day is beautiful
and so are you
6' 3" height
6' 3" height
i'm the ugliest guy on the lower east side, but i've got wheels and you want to go for a ride.
awards
390 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
EGG PAINTING (2024)
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2024 17:29:42 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
Eddie stifled his laughter as he put the finishing touches on his self-portraiture. Sure, it was an activity for kids, but he couldn't deny that the results of his god-awful attempt at painting were nothing short of eggcellent.

close tab

played by

ema

cass, cassie
she/her
seventeen
november 7th
petalburg city, hoenn
grey-aroace
student (private school)
civilian
single
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
189 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cass
Cassandra Kubrick
EGG PAINTING (2024)
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2024 11:58:13 GMT
Cassandra Kubrick Avatar
[attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"]
Cass isn't really actually painting the egg - it's Pic next to her, who swiftly has taken the new canvas in his hand without even giving Cass a chance to draw. She doesn't really mind, however, instead watching Pic at work - a rare opportunity, actually, now that she thinks about it ...

"Are you finished?" she asks then, as Pic proudly almost rubs the egg into her face. "Woah, woah, I can't see aynthing like this, hang on ..." she laughs, bringing a bit of distance. The lines are odd, she thinks, as she takes a look, before ...

"What the hell. That's not a flat surface, but ... if you look at it from here ... what the hell Pic?" A simple, nice rose motif made by straight lines only, and also a drawing that looks entirely flat if you look at it from the front.

[newclass=".emapkmn"]height:40px;width:40px;background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;margin:0 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,597 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
EGG PAINTING (2024)
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2024 7:17:56 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Humming to himself, tempest placed his creation on the pedestal with the rest of the offerings.... too bad he had never been much of an artist. Oh well, he had tried! Hopefully the Eggy Scorbunny would forgive him!
[break][break]

[attr="class","tag"]@ egg

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]