he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2021 19:49:28 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frlandslide"]

[attr="class","frlandslide1"]

[attr="class","frlandslideimg"]

[attr="class","frlandslidetop"]
SPIRIT FESTIVAL

[attr="class","frlandslidemid"]
[attr="class","frlandslidemid2"]
[attr="class","frlandslidemid3"]

”Ummmm... I can try? Though I might not be the best to ask as I’ve been on medical leave a few times now thanks to injuries on missions,” he admits with a nervous chuckle. It wasn’t something he was proud of, just a fact he’s come to noticed as he seemed to attract trouble. [break][break]

At the sudden disappearance of the weight on his shoulder Razz becomes nervous as he mentions he’ll be right back, “Wait you can’t just...” he tries to protest but the red head is already gone. You don’t just leave people with someone you don’t know. He was too unfamiliar with and it’d be weird, all he could really do is hope she went with him. It wasn’t that he disliked her in any sense, he just didn’t do well with new people. [break][break]

For now he just stands back a bit, watches as some random pokemon comes to play with and one of his pokemon as the service pokemon seeming to be blabbing on about something. Salem seeming to communicate more on how he wished his trainer would do more fun things rather than dangerous things. Ignoring the pokemon for now Razz just tilts his head clearly confused, “Ass of your heart?” he repeats stepping back a bit at the fluttering eyes as he asked him about the games, ”I just got lucky with the Magikarp, most of these games require depth perception that I just don’t have,” he makes an excuse as he points to the side of his face he kept covered. ”You’d have more luck playing them yourself if you actually want to win anything.” [break][break]

Notes: Post #10/15 [break]

[break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Roboto Mono:300,400,700]
[newclass=.frlandslide]border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;width:525px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslide1]border-left:solid 75px #eeeeee;color:#999999;text-align:justify;padding-top:20px;padding-bottom:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg]border:solid 1px #151515;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:4px;margin:20px;margin-top:0px;height:200px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg div]position:absolute;height:200px;width:400px;font:25px Raleway;font-weight:300!important;line-height:200px;text-align:center;color:#ffffff;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.1);z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg div b]font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg img]height:200px;width:400px;opacity:.85;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frlandslidemid]padding:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid2]padding:25px;border:solid 1px #151515; background-color:#242424; font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frlandslidemid2 b"]color:#9d4848;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frlandslidemid2 i"]font-weight:bold;color:#eee [/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid3 div]border-bottom:solid 2px #151515;height:20px; margin-bottom:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid3]padding-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidetop]border-top:solid 1px #9d4848; border-bottom:solid 1px #9d4848; background-color:#1a1a1a; font:20px Impact;line-height:15px letter-spacing:1.3px; color:#ffdeb1; text-align:right; text-transform:uppercase; padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot]border-top:solid 1px #9d4848;border-bottom:solid 1px #9d4848;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:25px;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot div] margin-left:10px; font:10px Inconsolata; line-height:0px; padding-bottom:9px; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot div b]color:#eee; border-bottom:solid 1px #9d4848;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidepoke] width:100%; padding:5px; background-color:#9d4848; color:#eeeeee; font:40px Impact; line-height:15px; margin-bottom:5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2021 20:00:15 GMT
Deleted Avatar
When she was shooed away, Cepheus made another 'frweee?' of confusion but fluttered off. She stayed close, not willing to let go after not seeing him in such a long time, but at least out of reach of grabbing hands if he decided to be so inclined. She looked to the other pokemon around Andy as if desperate, hovering closer to Epitaph as the ghost type could answer all her questions. "Freee! Fweeeeeeeee...." She was almost mournful in her reply, her goal having not been to upset Andy at all. Now she just felt bad.

Taking wing, she shot into the air, high above Andy and his pokemon. She didn't leave, just stayed in the air and circled his location- which is where she would stay no matter where he went, as long as she could see him.

Celia did not notice this right away. No, it was her Centiskorch, Marohu, who first spotted his Butterfree companion. Like Cepheus, he was a pokemon who had been with Celia for years. No doubt Andy would know the pokemon; maybe not as pleasantly, since he had always had a habit of nibbling on things he liked.

With a hiss, he started to scuttle off, following the Butterfree. He stayed underfoot of the crowd, nearly knocking over a few people as he pushed through. Celia only noticed his departure right as she lost sight of his tail, frowning. "Marohu?" She half called out, already moving to chase down her pokemon.
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2021 20:29:43 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Baskerville:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-rt]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
VITAL SPIRIT FESTIVAL

[attr=class,lyric1]
silver leaves in the air

[attr=class,lyric2]
of starseedlings

[attr=class,bulk]

[break][break]

Another dollar was gently placed onto the counter and, in its place, another set of Fearow-feathered darts to cast forward.[break][break]

In a proper fit, Admiral stomped around in response to their previous failures, steam practically blowing out of his nostrils as he did so. Remiel, on the other hand, was as indifferent as ever as he observed the irate Swanna. He did notice the small crowd that had gathered to watch, however. It seemed there was some pressure on them now to succeed.[break][break]

"As you were, Admiral," Remiel sharply, but quietly, said. The man's cold glare was enough to stop the Swanna from its tantrum, prompting it to unruffle its feathers and waddle back by his side with a low quack. "Use that Keen Eye of yours to guide me."[break][break]

And, using the tip of one wing to point, the Swanna did just so.[break][break]

Fwit! Fwit! ... Fwit!
[break]

[break]

notes: Remiel retries 's BALLOON GAME, summons Admiral the Swanna by his side, and uses its Keen Eye and strong sense of command to guide him towards victory! (Hopefully.) [break][break]

rolls:[break][break]

iOcMFsfm [+1] [break][break]

... rolled winning number [78]![break][break]

2/3 bullseye of 3 attempts[break][break]

wearing: blue and white hanbok[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

+ open to new encounters!

[attr=class,punkianger-rtcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .accentbg"]background: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .accentborder"]border-color: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a, .punkianger-rt .bulk b, .punkianger-rtcredit a"]color: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image"]background-image: url('https://pile.randimg.net/2/195/173989/skycrashtemplate.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #212121; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 14px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 16px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 42px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #1a1a1a; font-family: 'Baskerville'; color: #999999; font-size: 16px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 18px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 38px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 12px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rtcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rtcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]··
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,423 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2021 22:17:17 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Hideo was taken back by Andy’s response, in part because it took him so long to make it.

His first thought; Andy thought he’d be a better shot. That first performance must have really made a big impact on him. He nervously waved his hands, trying to show he wasn’t trying to mess with him. “I’m...that first one was just a lot of luck! I was just firing where I felt like, and I just happened to hit almost all of them! It was beginner’s luck, hon-

He heard something call out. That words and that pitch - it had to have been a Pokemon, one that was right over Andy. Was that what he was overreacting about? Just sounded like a Butterfree; Epitaph alone should’ve been enough to deal with it, let alone the other ghost Pokemon accompanying them.

But Andy seemed very distressed. The most Hideo’d ever heard from him. “I don’t understand!” he blurted, “What are you talking about?! Who’s out to get you?

Just as Hideo tried to move forward to try and calm Andy down, his Hatterene blocked him, pulling him back. She was staring daggers at Andy, and would not let Hideo get any closer to him. Not while his emotions were that out of control - and distressing her charge. “Vibes? Come on! Let me go!

That was until she saw the Centiskorch making its way towards them, pushing people out of the way. It was enough for her to consider, maybe Andy wasn’t being 100% crazy.

She was still holding on to Hideo - but now, she was pulling him away (rather roughly). Away from the incoming Pokemon. Hideo struggled, but she was much stronger than him. “Vibes, that hurts! Let me go!

Post 13

Hideo tries to calm down, but gets interrupted by his Hatterene getting tired of Andy's wild emotions.

Said Hatterene "realizes" Andy might be on to something with 's oncoming Centiskorch, and is now dragging Hideo away from said Pokemon.
close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
Just keep running. It's what you do best, isn't it?
awards
2,412 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2021 22:23:53 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[googlefont=Lato:300|Playfair+Display]
[attr="class","hearmenand1"]
[attr="class","hearmenand3"]
Vital Spirit Post #9
[attr="class","hearmenand2"]"Either this shit's harder than it looks, or you both suck at darts." Serena he could understand, being more of a video gamer than anything else, but Gavin ran a battling hut kitted out like a seedy night club. Surely he'd practiced darts a few times. Then again, they were all blazed out of their goddamn minds, so maybe he shouldn't judge them so quickly.

"Oh, hey Senon," he greeted while waiting for to finish her turn alongside . "Had any luck there?" He'd hope to hear someone was doing well at this game, lest he consider it rigged from the start, which was honestly likely. These sorts of games had to limit the amount of prizes going out somehow while making the games approachable for children.

After Serena finished, he wanted a turn.

"Alright, I'll give it a whirl." Winning would be nice, but mostly he just wanted to pop some balloons. Gathering up three darts in his left palm, plucking the first with his right index carefully, he tried to feel the weight and balance of the dart while eyeing up the targets. All for the sake of hearing the satisfying pop of the Blacephalon heads... He was almost ready—

"Oh, wait, we can use pokemon?" Noticing everyone around them exploiting KEEN EYE and other abilities and moves, Adrian couldn't help but want to share the advantage. And he had a Magnezone just for that, which he promptly released, using its LOCK-ON. It had been intended for use on Yveltal, truth be told, but Blacephalon was just as deserving if not more...

wHJrdZzM

One...

+1

Two...

...And three.

"Was that a two-for!?"

Trying the Blacephalon Pop;
Magenzone Lock On +1
I can't believe Adrian hit two ballons with one dart...
This is black sheep,
o v e r - a n d - o u t .
dandy ♫

[newclass=.hearmenand1]float:left;margin-top:-25px;background-image:url(https://cdnw.nickpic.host/rZ2h96.png);width:250px;height:450px;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0 100%, 75% 100%, 100% 50%, 75% 0);clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0 100%, 75% 100%, 100% 50%, 75% 0);[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand2]margin-left:12px;width:230px;height:355px;overflow:auto;padding-right:8px;text-align:justify;font:9px Verdana;color:#EEE;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand2::-webkit-scrollbar]width:5px!important;background-color:#999!important;border:0px!important;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand2::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:5px!important;background-color:#A5282D!important;border:0px;important;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand2::-webkit-scrollbar-track]border-left:2px solid #131313;border-right:2px solid #131313;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand3]z-index:10;position:relative;float:left;margin-top:363px;margin-left:-240px;opacity:0;background-color:rgba(25,25,25,0.8);width:150px;padding:10px;transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-webkit-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-moz-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;[/newclass][newclass=div:hover .hearmenand3]opacity:1;transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-webkit-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-moz-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;[/newclass]
··
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,862 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2021 0:19:04 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
"I came pretty close," Gavin says, in defense of his dart skills. Two of them had actually hit the balloons, but apparently they were made of tough stuff as neither had popped. He almost wants to point out that it's likely rigged, if only for his own pride, but he doesn't want to ruin the joke. "You try it."

Of course, when he does, makes both him and look worse in comparison. Gavin blinks, genuinely surprised.

"Shit, nice one."

As Gavin gets into a makeshift line for another go, he spots among those making attempts and greets the Galarian ambassador with a curt nod. Does he know it's rigged to be difficult? Gavin only knew because he was keeping tabs on what the various members of the organization were doing here, making sure that they weren't too bold in the face of the recent reveal. The public knew they were out there, but that was every reason not to make it obvious.

"Fuck it, I'm going to give it another shot."

This time, he attempts precision over speed. Seeing as the attempt had resulted in two darts merely bouncing off of the balloons, he's more forceful in the flick of his wrist. The dart bounces off the first balloon, and he presses his lips together in dissatisfaction. How dull are these damn darts? The frustration behind his second flick pays off with an audible pop, assuaging his injured pride.

The third dart bounces off, as well, but Gavin shrugs, satisfied.

0T3RbLNG[-1]
KLINKLANG USES LOCK-ON

tl;dr
Post #8 / outfit
Hanging out with and .
Tries out BLACEPHALON POP! Second attempt, for fun and profit pride.
··
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2021 2:03:24 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Each name was very pretty, but ‘lumi’ triumphed over the others. “Lumi,” He uttered, a pleased smile found its way onto Dakota’s lips. “Thank you it is a suiting name” giving Lumi a gentle stroke against her ears though the alolan vulpix was still fixated on the young girl rather than her own trainer. Finding it amusing there was a light hearted chuckle and his gaze traveled back towards Lilith as she briefly explained Yules own sleeping schedule. Smile brightening as she mentioned that the two should meet. “I’m sure Lumi would love to meet Yule.” He commented in Dakota’s eyes Lilith was just a helpless young trainer who lacked something. For the time being he wasn’t sure what it was, but there was a desire within him. He wanted to help her reach it, even if they don’t reach it together he’d be happy just to guide her.
[break][break]
“Hmm?” Looking at the busy festival it was this moment that Dakota realized how special all of it really was. People coming together to celebrate, the crowded streets, a wide variety of different cultures and food, the gleeful music played throughout.. It was all taken for granted when he was younger, but maybe it was because he was older now that he appreciated it. “I’ve never really noticed it.. But yes, I guess it has been.” Dakota said as a small exhale escaped him. He wondered why he never cared for such things when he was younger. “Yes, fireworks.” Dakota said with an eager nodd and small smile. He was excited to see them, as he also hadn’t seen them for a few years. Dakota was happy when Lilith accepted her offer, gently holding her hand as she placed it onto his. “There’s a small lake nearby. It’s a great place to watch them”
[break][break]
Making their way down the busy crowded streets of the festival Dakota tried his best to lead Lilith there without such big hoards of people, but it proved to be difficult as the Vital Spirit Festival was one of Hoenn’s largest celebrations. Causing people from all over the region, and even other regions to visit. The man had hoped that Lilith was doing fine, he was slightly more focused on getting away from the crowds that he failed to notice another young man approaching her. Her voice caused him to turn his head to see who she had been talking to. Dakota then took notice of Rowan and based off their interactions the two seemed to know each other in some way. “Oh a friend of Lilith?” Dakota asked, giving him a small smile and nod of acknowledgement. His enthusiasm faded as people bumped into his shoulder carelessly, and he decided it was best to not stand in the way of a busy street. “Well.. we were planning to go towards the lake to watch some fireworks.. Would you like to come with, Rowan?” Picking up the man's name since he heard Lilith call him that, he rubbed at his shoulder awaiting for the response.
[break][break]

+ @rowan

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#COLORGOESHERE;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2021 3:17:26 GMT
shiv Avatar

SPECIAL EVENT #2

match the numbers!

THE IMPROMPTU FIREWORKS startle the held tauros. originally intended to be guided alongside a large wooden effigy of a bullish figure down the main road, the frightened beasts decide to make their presence known early. in the night sky, oldale's citizens are initially distracted by the gorgeous fireworks set by , and 's hand; however, such transient beauty is trampled on by the ruckus of hooves.[break][break]

people holler and scream as tauros rush throughout the town. they GIGA IMPACT wooden stalls, splintering them with ease. their three long tails whip around in the air. violently, their horns clash with each other mid-charge before they're redirected to crates, trees and lanterns. however, tauros isn't the one of its kind that has been disturbed.[break][break]

nearby, a TAPU BULU awakens from its slumber. while hoenn healed from the ULTRA BEAST WARS, secretly, the bull did its part. it created vegetation from nothing, restored forests with lush green palettes, and siphoned energy for its own appetite. however, its rest has now been disturbed. it RINGS ITS BELL HARSHLY, and although some think it to be a NEW YEAR'S RINGING, such suspicions are cleared once the island deity descends upon the town. wielding TWO TREE TRUNKS, it begins to rampage too.[break][break]

lnehm_1x[break]
[break]
[break]
[break]
[break]
[break][break]

• if your character is participating in the wrangling of the tauros/calming of the tapu bulu, please ROLL with your post.
  • should one of your roll numbers MATCH any of the numbers above, you will clear it from the board.
  • the event will be a success once every number has been MATCHED.
  • the use of the CARROT SEEDS will be revealed at the end of the event.
  • feel free to ignore the special event entirely in favour of roleplaying festival scenarios that you desire; officers are on hand to help keep areas of the festival safe.
·······················
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2021 3:39:52 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Before Chu-e could reply to , a Tauros barreled past.

Glancing to the side, he saw what looked to be a herd of Tauros rampaging and what looked like... Was that some legendary pokemon? He felt like, while not super familiar, it was one he had seen in some books somewhere at least. Sighing, he rubbed his face and groaned.

"Why the fuck does this shit always happen in this region?" He asked aloud, to no one in particular, but mostly to Razz. Glancing back at , he sighed and dashed his hopes, for now, of maybe getting the man to win him something. Well. These Tauros would pay for their indiscretion.

"Cotton, stay here with Missy and your new Sunflora friend. I'll come pick you up later." Taking out another pokeball, he tossed out a Machamp and a shiny Nidoking. The two pokemon seemed confused before another Tauros sailed by. Sighing, the Machamp stepped in front of the next charging one, trying to grab it by the horns. If she succeeded, the Nidoking would try to help her bring the bull pokemon down.

jPjx3AO7
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2021 3:52:57 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","echo"]
His head felt a little fuzzy from the impact, Simone felt fine everywhere else even though he slightly wavered as he took a few steps forward. The chaos had still been ensuing, and perhaps it was the old ex-officer in him that made him want to help the chaos from damaging anything else. The cyndaquil he managed to save gave the man a concerned nudge on the chin, and Simone gave it a reassuring pat. Giving a quick look at the pokemon, trying to confirm that it was uninjured if only Eva had been around.. He had no clue, it seemed to be unharmed but he still wasn’t sure. “Try find somewhere safe” Simone told the small cyndaquil releasing it from his arms and waving it along. The pokemon gave him a nod, and dashed away from the chaos.
[break][break]
Hearing a strange sound, bells.. He turned to look at the direction where it was coming from - not wishing to believe his eyes as an angry Tapu Bulu wielded tree trunks as a weapon. There was already a group of trainers waiting to confront the legendary to try and calm it down, Simone figured that he’d offer some assistance in whatever way.
[break][break]
Making his way over, he spotted a familiar face. The one person he had been yearning to see, it was Eva. His once slow pace picked up, racing towards her to make sure that she was okay. “Eva!! Are you alright..?” He would question once he was close enough. From a quick head to toe examination, she seemed to be uninjured. “I’ll help in any way I can..” Simone muttered, pulling out Atlas’s pokeball. The torterra’s weight shook the ground as it emerged, eyes fixated on the threat.
“Curse” Simone commanded, which Atlas followed flawlessly.
[break][break]
H|vaSNZi
(@festival )

[newclass=.echo]width:82px;height:82px;-webkit-transition:all 0.7s ease;transition:all 0.7s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.echo:hover]-webkit-transform: scale(0.9, 0.9);transform: scale(0.9, 0.9)-webkit-transition:all 0.7s ease;transition:all 0.7s ease;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnere

The Saint of Slateport
She/Her
November 23
Outside Ballonlea
Bisexual
Trainer
Sergeant
Single
320 height
320 height
Be silent or let thy words be worth more than silence.
awards
635 posts
Ruby Walker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ruby
Ruby Walker
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2021 3:56:31 GMT
Ruby Walker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ruby"]
[attr="class","rolling-contain"]
[attr="class","rolling-header"]
[attr="class","rolling-team"]

[attr="class","rolling-thread"][attr="class,"faction"]Taiyaki were as equally delicious as the Dango, in a rather different way of course. Perhaps she should try food that she's never eaten before more often. Her soft smile grew as she spoke to Alexei. "I'm not sure where he's going! But it looks like he's a bit distracted himself."[break][break]

Taking another small bite of her new snacks, Ruby spoke softly. "You know, if you ever need any help taking care of people at the hospital by your gym, I'm always willing to come up and help. I'd love the chance to help."[break][break]

Of course, Ruby couldn't help but notice when things began to go south. Hollering and screaming, stalls being broken as Tauros smash through them. Not to mention, it seemed like there was another strange pokemon rampaging in the distance. Gritting her teeth, Ruby glanced only briefly at Alexei before dashing away, summoning her Togekiss named Amor. [break][break]

"Amor! Get in there and Protect as many stalls as you can!" The Togekiss cried out, quickly flying into the frey with a shield forming around them.[break][break]
fVZEH3yv
[break][break]
[attr="class","rolling-divide"]
[break]

notes Post 4. Outfit.

[break]
[attr="class","rolling-tag"]
</>

[newclass=.ruby .rolling-contain]width:375px;height:auto;border:none;padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-header]width:375px;height:160px;overflow:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-team]width:405px;margin-left:-380px;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;height:23px;padding:8px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-team:hover]margin-left:-10px;transition:all .75s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-thread]width:315px;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px 30px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-thread b]font-weight:bold;color:#B8D9EC;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-tag]padding:5px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:6px;color:#c2c2c2;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:0.2px;font-weight:700;border-radius:3px;font-weight:600;font-family:verdana;/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-tag a]font-weight:600!important;font-size:6px!important[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-divide]margin-top:5px;width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lancelot

Rocket Daddy
he / him / his
thirty eight
october 29
Hammerlocke, Galar
gay
n/a
ex-beast
History repeats itself—first as a tragedy, then as a farce
awards
789 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerio
Valerio Dachev
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2021 4:02:13 GMT
Valerio Dachev Avatar
[attr="class","festival"]
With no response from the blonde (), Vanessa does her best to attract passersby to play at the stall. Despite having a hard time doing so, she gleams at the sight of newcomers. A playful wink and a sly grin is given to and his company the moment they arrive at the stall.

“Oh my! If it isn't Mr. Patrick Cavalli here.” There is no interaction yet between Vanessa and the public identity of the underboss, but all of it is rooted from their original personas' identity. The redhead prepares the darts for him to hurl into the blacephalon heads. “I do wish you luck!”

However, his aim almost hits the balloons even with the assistance of his KLINKLANG's LOCK ON but they prove too tough for them to pierce; Vanessa secretly chuckling in her place.

“Aw, too bad. Not everyone gets to pop the blacephalon on their own. But at least you can try again! All for five PD!” Her attention shifts to his company. “How about you two lovies? Wanna give it a try?”

The Galarian prince () himself also seems to take interest with the dishonest stall. She gives him the dart and watches his attempt when his aim comes in contact with one of the blacephalon heads—thankfully for the KEEN EYE of his SWANNA—and prompts a mini explosion of confetti all over the stall.

“Now that's a hit!” Vanessa reaches for a prize somewhere at the shelf of the stall, producing a palm-size blacephalon doll made of cloth and wooloo cotton. “But not enough accuracy! You can still do better, Galarian Ambassador-sir.”

Her teasing makes him try and try again, earning a second consolation win and a second blacephalon doll.

's interest doesn't go unnoticed especially with all the birds—plus the magneton—flying around him and the rockruff on his side. As he hurls the three, it turns out he didn't need to have his pokemons' help. And with much luck, he manages to snag himself one of the grand prizes of the stall—to Vanessa's dismay.

“Mhm, that's a bull's eye... and that's a piece of luck right there. Choose your prize, cutie.” She lifts a basket of giant dolls, which sizes relatively larger than that of the blacephalon. They are also dolls of other ultra beasts that they saw during the war: a celesteela, a buzzwole, a pheromosa, a stakataka, and a guzzlord made out of soft and fluffy material. People can say the attention to detail is very remarkable. “You deserve these!”

When and takes the courage to try, Vanessa gasps at the former's attempt to hit the balloons. “Oh my! Lady, what precision you have with your hands! Sadly, it seems that it isn't your day today.” The latter proves to be the more competitive, being able to hit one with the help of his MAGNEZONE's KEEN EYE. “And here's yours too!” Gavin makes another round, finally aiming one and earning himself also one of the blacephalon dolls.

With more people joining her at the stall, she gleams with content. The redhead lady-in-drag continues to call for other people but is disturbed when a grunt mentions about the presence of tapu koko. Vanessa can only look at and with urgency as she pulls the grunt towards the stall side. “Take care of this, will you?”

On five-inch heels, the renowned coordinator sprints to the scene to witness the turmoil caused by the bovines. Everyone is panicking: the sound of people rushing away from the angry herd of tauros, but at the center piece of which is the deity tapu bulu. Her redded lips curl with satisfaction as her fingers flirt on her side to reach for a capsule.

On her side, dragons surge from their capsules to aid their trainer. The altaria razes the ground with HEAT WAVE to prevent them from further making steps while her kingdra blows a strong gust of TWISTER to aid the spread of the flames.

Under soft breath, she whispers, “You are now Rocket property.”

BpALI67A

MINI-GAME MECHANICS

HOW TO PLAY BLACEPHALON POP?

[attr="class","festivalroll"]

RUNNER UPS: (x2), ,
WINNER:

• People can still play blacephalon pop! Note that hit balloons from other players' attempts are now INVALID.
  • HIT THE BLACEPHALON BALLOONS by rolling the same number as the rolls above. Your character has THREE attempts per post.
  • Hitting at least two will grant the contestant the GRAND PRIZE. Rolling with at least one will award participants the CONSOLATION PRIZE.
  • Characters with pokemons that have the ability KEEN EYE, COMPOUND EYES or the move LOCK-ON can add or subtract 1 to one of their rolls by summoning them beside their character during the attempt. These modifiers can stack as many as you want, as long as you have enough pokemons that fulfill the requirements. Consider also that the stall is just a small one LOL.

[newclass=.festival]border:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.festivalroll]border:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.festivalroll div] width:80px;height:80px;border:3px solid black;border-radius:100%; background-image: url(https://i.ibb.co/0nLXQrr/blacephalon-baloon-vital-festival.png); background-size:80px;color:#303030; font:700 48px Times New Roman,serif;text-align:center;display: inline-block;box-shadow:2px 2px 2px grey;vertical-align: middle; position:relative; margin: 3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
Pokemon Educator/Vlogger/Biome Enthusiast
See ya later, Feraligatr!
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2021 4:08:20 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

Fireworks popped overhead in the shape of familiar Pokemon. Orange Torchics, Green Gupin, and the smiling faces of Wynaut. Zac got some good shots before turning the camera on himself. "Howzit goin Chryssa?" he asked, grinning at the niche joke. "Bummed you couldn't make it to the festival, but I'll give you a little tour so you can live vicariously, ay?"
    Zac turned the camera back onto the festival-goers, just in time to catch the screams. One of the stalls nearby exploded, not in flame but in cow, as a Tauros burst through the flimsy wood, scattering festive banners and greasy food. Nearby, a bell was ringing, clangorous and fierce. A prayer bell? No, the temple is the other way. A fire bell? I've gotta help. Zac sprinted towards the sound, sending out his Miniors, Lucretia and Davenport. The rocks hit the ground, split, and floated into the air, the violet and indigo cameramen orbiting Zac as he headed for the ringing. He battled the stream of screaming, fleeing people, as more of the Tauros charged into the weak stalls, shattering them. Zac realized he was still holding the hand-cam, and he pointed it at his face briefly. "Sorry Chryssa! Something has come up," he said, shouting to be heard over the shouts and the ringing of the bells. "I'll stitch this all together in post."
    Zac turned off the camera and stuffed it into one of the many pockets of his Golden Explorer's Jacket. The clanging got louder as Zac approached one of the rows of stalls. He reached the end of the row just in time to see a gargantuan, bull-headed Pokemon obliterate half a dozen stalls in a single blow! The creature's bull head was the bright red of festival fireworks, and it's torso was irregularly shaped, like a single muscular arm that terminated in a clanging metal bell. The Pokemon held a pair of ancient tree trunks, likely torn straight from the Oldale woods, and it wielded them like dual clubs. It turned and swung again, shattering the stalls on the other side of the row.
    "This red ruffian is on a serious rampage!" Zac shouted, trying to get a read on the situation. Is he angry? Confused? Hungry? It was impossible to tell. But if there was one trait that most big Pokemon shared, it was an understanding of power. I've got to give him a challenge. Show him that he can't just go tearing up this place. 
    It was the same strategy Zac had used with . If you could show an apex predator that you meant business, then they were quick to treat you as an equal. 
    Zac sent out Turtonator. "Get in there buddy!" Zac shouted. "Show that big guy what we can do!"
    Boshi the Turtonator steamed, and his shell cracked and shattered. It fell to the ground in great chunks as his SHELL SMASH broke apart the heavy layer of protection. Now faster and more agile, Boshi sprinted towards Tapu Bulu. He was going to hurl himself at the rampaging beast and show it a true display of power.

MHY|c4hN

close tab

played by

lancelot

Eye of Staraptor
she/her
october 19
camphrier town, kalos
bisexual
pr strategist
ace
unavailable
single
437 height
437 height
THIS REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE A DINNER PARTY
awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2021 4:26:09 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar
Zac's statement comes as a surprise for the pinkette. His words are not encouragement or sympathy, but they are also not tainted with malice and rage. She smiles—no words spurt form her lips except for the next ones she will tell him.

“The league can do more to have gym leaders like you, .”

Her rotom phone pings at the sound of 's message. She is about to mention something when chaos ruptured by the roadside. A herd of tauros goes on rampage with Tapu Bulu emerging, disoriented and wrathful. Something is drawing her to it: as a fellow Tapu avatar who somehow has an unspoken connection with other island guardians.

Her attention goes back to , without speaking, she nods, then goes away. It is up to the redhead if he will follow her or not—it's his business, afterall.

As she walks, her fingers dance on her screen to erase the message she's about to send and makes it as another group IM instead. The hounds follow her steps, rushing forth to witness the scene transpire.

To VANTAGE EMPLOYEES:

Ruckus on the streets. Tapu Bulu here. Needs coverage. This needs immediate attention.

As soon as she reaches the street, she raises her hands as electricity surge from her core and into her limbs. The place is surrounded with ELECTRIC TERRAIN, an electricity she borrowed from her tapu, stunning the agitated bovines and Tapu Bulu, attempting to calm them down.

rE|EeV2g

TL;DR: Selena is in the festival ground! Talking with a moment before she sees the herd of tauros rampaging, attempts to halt them using her avatar powers.
Open to additional interaction.
EVENT: VITAL SPIRIT FESTIVAL - #04

@open
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2021 4:39:40 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he smiles as he waits for a response from , though it dissipates as soon as a ruckus starts.

obligation requires him to investigate, especially whenever it disrupts the peace of the festival. usual culprits of rampaging taurus were present, though something else that takes away the competition from the night's best oddity takes precedence over everything else.

with his phone, kyle quickly pages the rest of the league. "tapu bulu on the festival," he says over the network, wasting as little time as possible on words. "assistance here. now."

he leaves his seat and quickly springs into action, taking out a mightyena against the legendary. he figured he should have brought more useful pokemon with him instead of the poochies.

"sand attack."

testing the waters out, kyle decides that the best course of action is being indirect with their aggression. the mightyena throws a handful of sand at the tapu bulu's face, attempting to blind it, or at the very least, take a quick video of his dog using a mundane move against a legend.

surely, someone else will step up to the plate.

RINNdZ|2

@vitalspiritfestival