awards
3,796 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2021 19:09:10 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

Once he’d poured out the rest of the tequila to the empty shot glasses in the queue, he then realized with a dawning ‘oh’ moment that the bottle he had in his hold was emptied out.

“Well, this can’t be a shot party without the actual ‘shots’, right? Give me a few minutes.”

Lars still had his wits about him as he squeezed out of the crowd and headed towards the bar, slapping the empty bottle down and reaching for his wallet. Thank fuck he remembered, before pulling out more bills and slapping that down on the counter as well.

“Need more’a this good shit, it ain’t a shot party without the best tequila, right?” he said to the bartender, who quickly dealt with the empty bottle and passed him a full one.

Complete with the paper seal.

“Thanks,” he said with an impish grin as he made his way back to where everyone else was drinking before reclaiming his spot and cracking the bottle open once more.

“Okay, who wants more tequila? I’ve returned with more’a the good-ass shit right here,” he said, shaking the bottle full of liquid—particularly in ’s direction.

shot total: 486

wasted wailord bonus hella: x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x

as well, for the moment

close tab

played by

lackadaisy

bean
she/her
october 10th
ballonlea town
pansexual
folklorist
executive
you're like a
phantom
124 height
124 height
we plot in the shadows & hang out in gallows
awards
422 posts
part of
TAG WITH @siobhan
siobhan burke
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2021 2:52:04 GMT
siobhan burke Avatar
[attr="class","pizzabox"]
[attr="class","top"]
a voice caused her to arch a brow. one eye focused on the woman who approached through her glass. placing it down on the table to her side, she didn't even drink. now that someone was bold enough to come near her, Siobhan felt it was quite rude to just drink.

"hello" she states politely to the young woman "yes, I am fine. just taking in the surroundings" she gestures around the bar "it can be pretty entertaining to just watch." she felt a bit chatty now that some alcohol was in her system but it was nowhere near drunk enough.

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY

[newclass=".pizzabox"]--accent:#985fb3; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=.pizzabox .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.pizzabox .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2021 9:24:23 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","viva"][break]
[attr="class","vivalyric"]花散らせ今吹くこの嵐は
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]TAGGED
[break]
drinking party[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]THEME
[break]
vibe![break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]NOTES
[break]
beach party but with a whole bunch of alcoholics!

Imp? Oh, she's so gonna knock 's socks off with a hearty swear -
[break][break]
If it isn't for the drink that Chu-e offers her.
[break][break]
She latches onto the nickname he gives with a sparkle in her eyes, her hands hastily patting down messy hair. "Is it...?" The scent doesn't carry any hint of alcohol but she can't help but feel just a little wary. She knows of many drinks that could easily disguise themselves. "If is a big keyword here, pa. You either drink them under the table or get Razz drunk before you do. That's where it gets kinda fun."
[break][break]
In the end, she simply trusts in Chu-e's judgement and takes a sip. Strawberry, exactly as it had smelled. Guess she had gotten worried for nothing, huh? At some point in her reverie, Mercury had snuck up onto the table and begun chirping at her for the littlest bit of the slushie. And she obliges with a tilt of her head, grabbing a clean shot glass from nearby and pouring some for the Meltan. As it thanks her with its strange friendship dance once more, she finds her attention drifting back to the group and its ruckus.
[break][break]
"It's the third bungler burglar!"
[break][break]
With gleaming eyes, she points at and grins. How delightful it is to see him at the scene of this drinking crime! It's almost as if the trio of house intruders still planned on robbing Razz in broad daylight! She still isn't quite sure if that's their intentions but she's more than happy to flip a few tables in their faces if they tried! With her attention zooming through the crowds and their interactions, she finds herself more at ease when talking to familiar people, her fingers twitching slightly as her Meltan hovers around 's glass.
[break][break]
"Are you still gonna drink, Razz? I think Mercury's taking a shine to your glass."

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:800][googlefont=Hachi+Maru+Pop]
[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#b76e79;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 14px Hachi Maru Pop;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2021 21:04:16 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","angelo"]
[attr="class","angelow"]

Angelo helps by taking a few of the shots other patrons slide his way, plucking them out of his hands before the Champion could knock them back. [break][break]

One time, he saved him from choking on a stale bit of bread (that he gave him) and now he was rescuing him from the embarrassment of potentially falling off his chair in front of a crowded bar. It just so happens that, to be the hero, the tequila needs to end up down his throat instead. [break][break]

Three of them, actually. [break][break]

Surprised you’re even still conscious, buddy.” An eyebrow is quirked at Kyle’s collection of bottles, amusement rippling off his slowly numbing tongue. Words pleasantly, and ever so slightly, weighed down with the taste of tequila. [break][break]

Damn, that’s a good one, Ky. Okay, okay, what about…” Angelo muses, resting an arm on Kyle’s shoulder in a display of casual companionship (or lack of care for his friend’s more awkward tendencies) when comes over. “Sprite-Z.” [break][break]

It’s not very original, combining Spritzee and Sprite but Angelo isn’t a very creative guy. [break][break]

What’dya call this again? I've never seen it before...” He asked the supplier of the can he was holding, having just tipped back two cans of whatever new merchandise Zac was promoting to the populace. “Zac, you're not turning the general public into your test subjects, are you? Y'know, you can tell us, we won't sell you out to HNN. Maybe. [break][break]

He continues drinking, anyway.
[break][break]

k8nOn8qC

[attr="class","angelotag"]@festivalofchampions

[attr="class","angelonotes"]

notes.

total: 280 - 100 + 368 = 548 (15 drinks)[break][break]

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

[attr="class","angelopokes"]

[newclass=.angelo] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo b] color: #8fa8cf; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo a] text-decoration: none; color: #8fa8cf; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #8fa8cf; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo i] color: #8fa8cf; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #8fa8cf; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelotag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelotag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelonotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelonotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #8fa8cf; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelonotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #8fa8cf; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelow] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelo span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelopokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #8fa8cf; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelopokes img] margin-top: 10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

····
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,891 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2021 13:11:44 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
Amor still felt warm, but that wasn't going to be enough to deter him, and thus he ordered three more drinks, once he downed these three that would put him at twelve so far, that was if his counting was still correctly. Which of course he was because he wasn't that drunk yet, and he didn't even notice that there was a familiar face at the bar with him, in . Instead once the bartender had lined up his next three drinks, he downed them one after the other. Draco looked at him curiously hoping that he didn't overdo it, but they would see when he decided to finish up his current drinks. As long as he didn't throw up on him on their way back home he would have no complaints.

As Amor took the three shots back to back, one after the other, and the drink burned his throat, and the warmth spread through his body he sighed content. Of course by this point he was going to get a little tipsy, but that was okay. Draco would keep him from making an idiot of himself, or so he hoped. Gently the Dragonite pat him on the shoulder, and he just smiled at his companion, and looked up at the bartender. The challenge wasn't over, he had two more rounds to go. That woman had wanted to issue a challenge, and he would answer it easily.

xXMMSYdw

X | X | X -10 from each roll!

266+202= 468
(12 drinks taken)

10BP earned

··
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2021 10:08:29 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS

FEVER HIGH IN A COMPETITION OF THE GREATEST

THE ERRATIC SHIFT OF ATTENTION IS ENOUGH TO BUY FERNANDO’S AMUSEMENT. It’s enough to divert attention away from himself as the crowd lightly disperses and individuals pair off to their cliques. It clears up a good amount of space at the bar for him to take another shot, immediately wincing, unabashed, before washing the rest down with a sour expression.

For a moment, he sinks back into people watching, simmering in the residual burn that lingers. His eyes shift when enters, unable to take his eyes off her as he stares for a bit too long. A small chuckle dies underneath his breath as returns.

If it’s not anejo, I don’t want it,” he responds to the Head Ranger’s renewed bottle. “Unless you’re taking double.”

Despite his lack of nuance behind certain drinking behaviors, ’s preference of alcohol has slowly rubbed onto him.

IawzzqAd

··
close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2021 18:16:34 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

Her neck tilts languidly to meet the drag of 's voice over the shell of her ear, her own lips parting unbidden in the time between one second and the next. His words are lost to everyone but Skyler, yet the wicked edge to the curl of her mouth is unmistakable, unashamed. 

"Don't make promises you can't keep, Vestri."

By the time these words roll from her tongue, Angelo has already leaned back and only narrow slivers of bright mercury follow after him - before shifting to with far less intensity, meeting his reappearance with a troublesome grin. 

"I knew there was a reason you were my bff, spiky."

Leaning forward to take a look at the bottle, the captain can't help whistling in impressed appreciation. "Damn, Lars, this is some good stuff. D'you have any idea how much it costs?"

Apparently unconcerned with the price tag despite her previous statement, Captain Dross promptly twists and pulls the top with an audible pop, setting up a round of shots and taking three for herself.

"I think even you might like this," she adds, turning to . And while she doesn't catch the exact object of the man's gaze, she does notice one . Bitch, she thinks with a sharp smile, on the cusp of calling her over.

Instead the captain lets tequila smooth down her throat. Her eyes close in undisguised pleasure, reveling in the way it burns. 

SYgi32AK

Drinks: 12 // BP earned: 10 // Total: 399

drinking threads (7)
x x x x x x x

··
close tab

played by

Lime

Eve
Female
February second
Lumiose City
Bi
Singer
N/A
Single
54 height
54 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime3
Evette Moreau
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2021 20:26:07 GMT
Evette Moreau Avatar
“Ah, that’s good then,” she replied, with a smile and raised glass. Someone had given her a new shot, which she briefly sniffed at. That might seem weird to the other, but they were both girls. The other probably knew to be cautious in situations like this, too. It was, sadly, a common enough matter to care about.

Not that it would sour her mood, though. It was a simple necessity born of prudence. Just like not drinking too much. Though she figured it was customary to do so here, at least during festivals like this, so she sipped of it at least. “I get what you mean. The people in this region sure are lively, when intoxicated. Makes for good material to study, if you ask me.” Eve smirked a little. This was officially her task in Hoenn, after all. Though it was also quite a bit of fun.

08|gz0sf
····
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2021 17:56:59 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","top-banner"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

Either Sam disappears for a moment longer than her stupefied mind can recall- or she loses interest and returns to the bar. Her finger scans a nearby menu, tracing backward and forward until she settles on something.[break][break]

Well, a few somethings.[break][break]

And, for a moment, she feels a tightness in her chest. The woman glances over her shoulder as if anticipating someone, eyes searching the crowd for a face that isn't there.[break][break]

had been caught up with work, and she missed him.[break][break]

"Keep 'em comin' bartender!"[break][break]

Two more shots arrie in front of her, and she takes her time knocking each one back.[break][break]

jp9mM2So

[attr="class","ooc"]
notes 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | total: 646 (12)

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","title"]STORMY SILPH
[attr="class","subtitle"]i've been burnt so many times

[newclass=".moltres"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:url(https://i.ibb.co/dbxzhYZ/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main b"]font-size:12px; color:#e0b443;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/Kj0d7T8/image.png); height:350px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top-banner"]background:#b33024; margin-bottom:-50px; height:120px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .bottom"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/NyYNjvs/image.png); height:400px; position:relative; z-index:1; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main"]background:rgba(99, 83, 77,0.8); border:1px solid #e0b443; margin:0px 20px; margin-top:-230px; font:11px roboto; text-align:justify; color:#fff; padding:40px; position:relative; z-index:999;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .icon"]height:80px; width:80px; float:left; padding:10px; border:1px solid #e0b443; margin-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .flower"]background:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-position:bottom right; width:500px; height:250px; position:absolute; z-index:-1; bottom:0px; right:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .title"]font:70px 'Bungee Outline'; line-height:60px; text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #f76022, 1px -1px 0 #f76022, -1px 1px 0 #f76022, 1px 1px 0 #f76022; color:#fff; text-transform:lowercase; font-style:italic; top:200px; left:170px; position:absolute; height:210px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .subtitle"]font:bold 11px montserrat; border-left:10px solid #d63209; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:3px; text-shadow:none; color:#f76022; background:#000; padding:5px 5px 5px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn"]padding-top:13px; padding-left:23px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img"]padding:10px 5px; height:30px; margin-right:20px; background:#95281e; border-radius:5px; opacity:0.9; transition:0.5s all; filter:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img:hover"]filter:grayscale(40%); transition:0.3s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #e0b443; width:300px; margin:10px auto 0px; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc b"]background:#e0b443; color:#111; text-transform:uppercase; padding:0px 5px; font:bold 13px poppins; letter-spacing:-1px; margin-right:5px; font-weight:700;[/newclass]
[newclass-".moltres .ooc span"]text-transform:uppercase; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Bungee+Outline]·
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,796 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2021 20:16:09 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

“Look, we’re here to drink, not discuss how much the bottle of alcohol is, he said as he sat himself back down onto the vacated seat he’d left earlier and watching unsurprised as shot glasses were lined up again in front of him.

Looking over to the ex-Councilman, he then turned the bottle so the other could see the label.

“Well, it’s your unlucky day because this shit is the finest anejo they have available,” he said with a hint of a cackle as he cracked the paper seal and opened the bottle before pouring a shot and sliding it towards the other man.

“Bottoms up,” he added a few moments later as he filled the other shot glasses and distributed them as they came.

shot total: 486

wasted wailord bonus hella: x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2021 22:32:37 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS

FEVER HIGH IN A COMPETITION OF THE GREATEST

LARS’ DISREGARD FOR THE BOTTLE'S PRICE TAG TELLS HIM EVERYTHING HE NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT THE RANGER’S BUDGET. Fernando keeps that to himself though, mentally validating himself over the allocation of League resource prior to his resignation.

Instead, he smiles at the Head Ranger and in turn .

Good choice. I’m in.

Fernando sips the shot at first. Under the careful guidance of , the words remain ingrained in his mind. Drink with dignity; you sip añejo.

And when he does he immediately winces. A man of his stature is no stranger to the exquisite tastes in the world. To sully his tongue with the retching taste of alcohol is something he detests. However, he tries to stomach through until eventually folding and shooting the remainder down in one fell swoop.

He’s not here to drink for the taste. He drinks to get loose.

Fuck.

He clicks his tongue before pushing his glass back towards Lars.

Another, Anderson.

4_3S1lbB

····
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2021 7:19:28 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar

TRASHY RASCALS

third night of the hoenn star tournament

[player]https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_qu203chtVy1yrg70yo1.mp3[/player]

A SCREAM FOR HAPPY HOUR echoes in the tavern as drinks are passed around like a well oiled conveyer belt. Patrons and tourist alike find their way into their own groups, socializing as they mingle over shots and well crafted cocktails.

As the night wears on so does the toll of excessive drinking. Alcohol burns through the veins of those who partake, devolving into debaucherously acts otherwise unfathomable. Many will excuse their behaviors in the name of festivities but no one really cares.

The mood of the tavern revolves around one true tenet: we’re here for a good time, not a long time.

OOC NOTE:

For the original ruleset please refer to this post: BAR PROMPT. This will be no further scene changes until the end of the event.

Due to popular demand, we are increasing the amount of BP you can earn from the drinking mini-game.

You can earn 5 BP for every FIVE rolls you perform up to a MAX of 30 BP. In order to claim this BP you must also have at least ONE posts per FIVE rolls. To claim the maximum of 30 BP you must have posted in this thread at least SIX times since this post: pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/181463/thread

Characters under SIXTEEN are exempt from having to drink ICLY and having to roll but must meet the posting requirements to gain BP.

Additionally, we are introducing some GROUP endeavors that are specific to this thread. Anyone may accomplish them but all of them MUST BE COMPLETED in order for the group to claim BP. Should the group finish all of these endeavors, all characters that have posted SINCE THIS POST will gain an additional 20 BP.

Endeavors that are listed repeatedly cannot be claimed by the same set of characters. For example:

kisses fulfills the kiss another character.

Angelo may no longer kiss Skyler to fulfill the other kiss another character endeavors. However…

kisses fulfills a different kiss another character prompt.

You may only fulfill one endeavor per post.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2021 8:14:29 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","viva"][break]
[attr="class","vivalyric"]花散らせ今吹くこの嵐は
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]TAGGED
[break]
drinking party[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]THEME
[break]
vibe![break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]NOTES
[break]
beach party but with a whole bunch of alcoholics![break][break]
prompt: kiss another character! (1/3)

It's almost as if she can read the air - As chaotic and colourful as it may seem, the high energies of red and yellow are tinted with the darkest shade of blue. Keeping a firm grip on her cup as Mercury begins to dance upon the table, Eris turns her eyes to the crowd, trying her best to pick out the pieces.
[break][break]
And it doesn't take long for her to spy it. Hopping to her feet, Eris is sweeping her Meltan into her arms, handing it the remainder of her drink to chug down as she slips through the crowd. Reiner follows right behind, growling softly at anyone who wanders too close but never quite bares his teeth in such a jolly setting.
[break][break]
"You shouldn't be forcing yourself to drink if you're not feeling up to it." Her fingers clutch softly at his clothes, the ghost of a smile tugging at the ends of her lips as takes a seat beside . "Or at the very least, you should have someone to keep you company." Reiner settles by her feet, curling up as his tail reaches to latch onto her arm.
[break][break]
The scent of alcohol he carries is still weak but she's certain it may get stronger over time. And maybe, just maybe, she's a little worried that he'll knock himself out whilst drowning in whatever sorrows he may carry. Perhaps, that's what fills her with such courage, the girl giving him a quick peck on the cheeks as she clasps his hand within her own.
[break][break]
"Don't be sad, I'll be here with you, big bro!"
[break][break]
No one deserves to be alone during such festivities.

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:800][googlefont=Hachi+Maru+Pop]
[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#b76e79;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 14px Hachi Maru Pop;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
Pokemon Educator/Vlogger/Biome Enthusiast
See ya later, Feraligatr!
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2021 9:20:05 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

Zac laughs cheerfully at 's accurate accusations of public testing. "It's called 'After Dark'," he said, taking another long drink from his own can. "I've been saving the launch for a special occasion, and I reckon there's nothing more special than celebrating some glorious victories and crushing defeats with my best mates!" Zac finished off his can in three deep glugs. There was a pleasant flush spreading down his neck now, a sure sign that he was in several drinks too deep. 

"So what's this game we're playing?"

sxmlhtIm

Total: 606 (12)
@afterdark

···
close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
he/him
twenty-eight
october fourteenth
lavender town, kanto
knoxsexual
team rocket
executive
alone with all my illusions
awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2021 13:38:01 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
Sam wasn't sure where the conversation had gone, but it seemed to be vacant. Before he officially left the conversation, he leaned into .

"You were Goodhair, by the way."

With a pat on said hair, he left and headed for a different group of individuals, likely whoever got to him first. While he aimlessly wandered, he took two sips of his beverage.

//NOTES
+ sam compliments !
+ completed group endeavor...
compliment another character verbally.

LvoQwIjV

SOLO ENDEAVORS
//5 ROLLS +5 BP
//10 ROLLS +5 BP
//15 ROLLS +5 BP
// 20 ROLLS +5 BP
// 25 ROLLS +5 BP
// 30 ROLLS +5 BP