Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,196 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
CLAMPERL DIVING (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 3:08:29 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
This coral reef was expansive. As Barnaby searched, he wondered if the dome surrounding Hoenn would affect even these sedentary creatures. Most likely, although he only had a basic understanding of why. Something about how to corals reproduced.

Anyway, he eventually found...

y||JVEsE
found a SALAC BERRY! 🤿

close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
I’d rather watch your star explode
awards
1,558 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 3:38:38 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
Callan dove into the water, krill riceball in hand, to swap gifts with his favorite Clamperl.

p6ea1NRM

1x Pokeball
close tab

played by

Laika Boss

Nenet
She/Her
October 13
Ula'ula, Alola
Supply Coffee
Astrobiologist
Executive / Beast's Wife
There are more things in heaven and Earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy
awards
528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nenet
Neffatari Nzingha
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 3:38:54 GMT
Neffatari Nzingha Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","worldscollide"]
[attr="class","worldscollidetopp"]
[attr="class","worldscollidetop"]Fly Me to the Moon

[attr="class","worldscollidetop2"]
[attr="class","worldscollidetop3"]

[attr="class","worldscollidetop4"]

Let Me Play Among the Stars

[attr="class","worldscollideimg"]

[attr="class","worldscollidepost"]
[attr="class","worldscollidepost2"]
[attr="class","worldscollidepostleft"]
[attr="class","worldscollidepostleft1"]

[attr="class","worldscollidepostleft2"]

[attr="class","worldscollidepostright"]

The ocean subtly churns, disturbed by the rising temperatures now plaguing Hoenn. Her lips pursing, Nenet wipes her brow and exhales audibly, her head soon tipping up to peer at the sun. It's too hot, even at this hour. Heaving a sigh, she walks into the water and dives below where it's quite a bit cooler.
[break][break][break][break]
YzUZNGbX

[attr="class","worldscollidebot1"]
[attr="class","worldscollidebot2"]

Let Me See What Spring is Like ( On Jupiter and Mars )

[attr="class","worldscollidebot3"]
written for [break]
Clamperl Diving

[attr="class","worldscollidebot4"]

[break][break]
Level Tutor

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Barlow+Semi+Condensed:400,700]
[googlefont=Inconsolata:400,700]
[googlefont=Roboto+Condensed:400,700]
[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]

[newclass=.worldscollide]width:500px;padding:14px;background-color:#f7f7f7;border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;letter-spacing:0px;color:#333333;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidetopp]background-color:#333333;padding:50px 55px;color:#ffffff;text-align:center;font:10px Roboto Condensed;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:1.3px;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidetop]font:40px Barlow Semi Condensed;line-height:35px;padding-bottom:10px;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidetop2]height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidetop3]float:left;padding:1px;padding-left:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidetop3 div]height:8px;width:8px;border-radius:100%;float:left;margin-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidetop4]float:right;padding:1px;padding-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidetop4 div]height:8px;width:8px;border-radius:100%;float:right;margin-left:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollideimg]height:175px;width:500px;border-bottom:solid 10px #444444;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollideimg img]height:175px;width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidepost]border-left:solid 1px #e3e3e3;background-color:#f3f3f3;border-right:solid 1px #e3e3e3;padding:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidepost2]border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;background-color:#f7f7f7;padding:35px;height:465px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidepostleft]float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidepostleft1, .worldscollidepostleft2]padding:4px;border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidepostleft1 div, .worldscollidepostleft2 div]height:75px;width:75px;background-color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidepostleft1]margin-bottom:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidepostright]margin-left:105px;height:463px;overflow:auto;padding-right:20px;font:10px Verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidepostright font]font:bold 15px Roboto;line-height:12px;color:#79B7B4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidepostright b]font:bold 11px Roboto;line-height:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidepostright i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;line-height:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidebot1]background-color:#333333;font:10px Roboto Condensed;line-height:10px;text-align:right;color:#ffffff;padding:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidebot1 b]font:10px Roboto Condensed;line-height:10px;color:#EDE574;padding:0px 7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidebot2]float:left;padding:1px;padding-left:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidebot2 div]height:8px;width:8px;border-radius:100%;float:left;margin-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidebot3]float:left;background-color:#79B7B4;color:#ffffff;font:10px Roboto Condensed;line-height:10px;padding:30px;width:125px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-right:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidebot3 a]font:bold 10px Roboto Condensed;line-height:16px;color:#333333;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidebot4]border-right:solid 1px #e3e3e3;border-bottom:solid 1px #e3e3e3;background-color:#f3f3f3;padding:26px 25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidebot4 div]height:49px;overflow:auto;font:10px Verdana;padding-right:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.worldscollidepostright::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:#e3e3e3;border:none;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidepostright::-webkit-scrollbar-track]background-color:transparent;border:none;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidepostright::-webkit-scrollbar]width:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidebot4 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:#e3e3e3;border:none;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidebot4 div::-webkit-scrollbar-track]background-color:transparent;border:none;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidebot4 div::-webkit-scrollbar]width:1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,315 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 4:03:32 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]Yeah, Isaac was really starting to vibe with the whole diving far under the water thing. Having a Pokemon who actually knew how to Dive, instead of just dive, really made all the difference. Not only did it make descents and ascents way faster, but it also left a nice little air bubble around the trainer to make pressure and breathing way less of an issue. Now Isaac could just enjoy the ocean at his leisure.[break][break]

Okay, that tears it. Who cares if people gave him weird looks over it? Isaac was going to keep this up even when the Splashfest was over, and nobody was going to stop him. He had way too much goddamn stress on his plate as is, and this was the most relief he could get outside of therapy sessions with his Musharna. He needed this, damnit. And his part time job meant he'd be around Slateport even more than he previously was.[break][break]

He grabbed the latest shiny object he could get his mitts on, swore his convictions into it, and once more made a break for the surface.[break][break]

sBoimnw5

[break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST / Event!

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody b]color:#d9b800;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
6,004 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 4:05:38 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Both Josh's arms went flying up into the air when he felt the bucking and flailing motion of the Mantine near the top of its leap. That was a sign he had executed the Magikarp Splash successfully! His heart sunk when he saw an official on the dock crossing his arms back and forth, an indicator his attempt was No Good. Resheph let out another coo to try to cheer them up as they went treasure hunting in the barrier reef again.

DUOlEHo1

Received "Move Tutor" x 1!
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,414 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 4:13:56 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Shalin fell off the Mantine at the end of the third twist before the hard part of her attempt, Levy the Milotic ready to catch her from the moment the rode the wave skyward. He had to put on a burst of speed to avoid getting caught up in the next tall wave before diving to the Slateport Barrier Reef, where the waters seemed a little murkier than normal. She would have to rely on feel to retrieve her share for the day...

QTm05d9I

Received "Blu Shard" x 1!
close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
Just keep running. It's what you do best, isn't it?
awards
2,412 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 4:17:06 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrianwt"]
[attr="class","adrianwtw"]Searching for shiny things.[break][break]

Eventually the need to resurface outweighed the will to search a little bit longer, and he'd have to grab any old thing to bring back. It wasn't like Adrian would come back completely empty-handed.[break][break]

At the surface, he can finally get a proper appraisal.[break][break]

Oh, so it's an Incense... Nice.[break][break]

84DQJkFO

[attr="class","adrianwttag"]ADRIAN RECEIVED A INCENSE!

[attr="class","adrianwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.adrianwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt b] color: #723849; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #723849!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #723849; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #723849; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #723849!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #723849; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #723849; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #723849; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 4:23:04 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rowanwt"]
[attr="class","rowanwtw"]At times like this, there was a song that would run through Rowan's head while he dove underneath the waves time after time:[break][break]

Somewhere, beyond the sea[break]
Somewhere waiting for me...[break]
My lover stands on golden sands[break]
And watches the ships that go sailing[break][break]

Somewhere, beyond the sea[break]
She's there watching for me[break]
If I could fly like birds on high[break]
Then straight to her arms[break]
I'll go sailing[break][break]

j5IBP_ft
[attr="class","rowanwttag"]clamperl diving[break]
Total Rewards: 2x Pokeball & Clamperl

[attr="class","rowanwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.rowanwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowanwt b] color: #487f8a; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowanwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #487f8a!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowanwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowanwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #487f8a; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowanwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #487f8a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowanwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowanwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #487f8a!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowanwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowanwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #487f8a; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowanwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #487f8a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowanwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowanwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowanwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #487f8a; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowanwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Ash
He/Him/Them
December 2
Aspertia City, Unova
Pansexual
Picking up the pieces
--
But I, I will, go on howling and hollow
awards
1,109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ashley
Ashley Shepard
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 4:38:50 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[attr="class","sawyer"]

tag
@tagtag
notes
1x Egg Tutor, 1x Salac Berry, 1x Z-Crystal, 1x Mega Shard, 1x Incense, 2x TM/TR, 3x Pokeball, 1x Devolution Stone, 1x Gachapon Ticket! Next prize #13!
A lottery ticket? Ashley holds it as he pops out of the water. Who throws away a lottery ticket? Doesn't seem to go to anyone. He looks it over, feels it. Resilient. Hm... well, if they don't want it, might as well. Puts to his salon dream for Pokemon.

Diving back in, he at least takes solace in the fact that it was useful.

Vn9P8l06

Post-Edit: 1x Devolution Stone! WOO!

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".sawyer"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".sawyer b"]color:#00BFFF; font-weight:lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sawyer i"]color:#00BFFF; font-style:italic; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sawyer a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

bo
he/him
thirty-one
august 12th
rustboro
bisexual
farmer?
retired ranger captain
BROKEN GLASS IN EVERY TREE
awards
1,098 posts
boruta maher DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @boruta
boruta maher
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 4:44:12 GMT
boruta maher Avatar

a pokeball. that was something he could use, but still not what he was looking for.

something else caught his eye nearby and he swam for it, reaching carefully between blades of seagrass.

kjnai9L4
+ clamperl (100 pd)

close tab

played by

mad

nina
she/her
twenty-three
december twelfth
castelia city, unova
heterosexual
pending
executive
136 height
136 height
somewhere between pixie hollow and purgatory
awards
672 posts
nina larson DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nina
nina larson
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 5:02:18 GMT
nina larson Avatar
she stowed the incense into her bag, wondering if it would still work the same way after being submerged in the ocean for x amount of time. they continued. kipkip swam along with her, until he saw something and darted through the water to grab it.

yXgZ6A24

+ tm/tr
close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
old habits die hard, i guess.
awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 5:11:46 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
Too lazy to dive down there himself, Derek sits on shore while Jonesy took a dive out in the water. He seemed to find something quickly, rushing back up the beach before fifteen minutes had passed with something shiny in hand...

cwWgl4xR

- Derek found a INCENSE!
DAY #17 | CLAMPERL DIVING
close tab

played by

Zero

Ad
He/Him
May 21st
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Pansexual
Private Investigator
Civilian
Open-eyed, burn the page, my little dark age.
awards
202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aidan
Aidan Hereford
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 5:21:04 GMT
Aidan Hereford Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","aidanwt"]
[attr="class","aidanwtw"]

Another day, another dive into the infinity that was the deep blue sea. [break][break]

R I S E, let’s light a match and ignite the streets, screaming
R I O T, but now it’s time to give ‘em something to say
So dig a little bit, never quit, keep on that hustle
Get up and take another hit, hold on through the struggle, screaming
R I S E, let’s light a match and ignite the streets
Let’s light ‘em up, light ‘em up

esfSH_zr

[attr="class","aidanwttag"]
AIDAN HAS RECEIVED A POKEBALL!

[attr="class","aidanwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.aidanwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwt b] color: #304c50; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #304c50!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #304c50; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #304c50; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #304c50!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #304c50; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #304c50; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #304c50; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,792 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 5:24:22 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

Ryujin was blinking at him when he arrived at their little inlet.

“What, I know you were watching,” he said with this smirk on his face. “I wasn’t expecting to land the damned thing with a perfect score. But who knows?” he added with a shrug as he ran his hands through his hair, and snapped the diving goggles on.

Another day, another dive for the sweet, sweet loot.

OYgIBjCA

1 pokéball; 8 August dive

@tag

close tab

played by

Ven

Zuzu (Josh only)
she / her / hers
thirty-one
april 17
Lavaridge, Hoenn
joshsexual
not-so-housewife
senior ranger
always look ahead, but never forget what you left behind.
awards
412 posts
part of
TAG WITH @izumi
Izumi Yamamura
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 5:36:32 GMT
Izumi Yamamura Avatar

Her Swampert had decided to suntan on the rocks while waiting for her to come back up from underwater, because the last time she’d dived down (which was only yesterday) she’d found something—shiny?

Well, anything and everything was shiny to her now.

“What’s this?” she remarked as she came up for air, holding something in her hands…

YXzvr6Bf

1 z-crystal; 8 August dive

@tag