[attr="class","worldscollidepost2"]
[attr="class","worldscollidepostleft"]
[attr="class","worldscollidepostleft1"]

[attr="class","worldscollidepostleft2"]

[attr="class","worldscollidepostright"]

Nenet feels like the dunk take likely isn't the best of places to try and make friends with other citizens of Hoenn. Well, as her father told her while a little girl: she wasn't here to make friends she was here to win. Whatever winning meant in the context of a dunk tank.
[break][break]
Surviving three rounds? Dunking the other person? Something like that.
[break][break]
She throws the ball.
[break][break][break][break]
1qSSP9o5

[attr="class","worldscollidebot1"]
[attr="class","worldscollidebot2"]

Let Me See What Spring is Like ( On Jupiter and Mars )

[attr="class","worldscollidebot3"]
written for [break]
Dunk Tank

[attr="class","worldscollidebot4"]

[break][break]
☀️ 💫 🌙 🌕 🪐

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Barlow+Semi+Condensed:400,700]
[googlefont=Inconsolata:400,700]
[googlefont=Roboto+Condensed:400,700]
[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]

[newclass=.worldscollide]width:500px;padding:14px;background-color:#f7f7f7;border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;letter-spacing:0px;color:#333333;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidetopp]background-color:#333333;padding:50px 55px;color:#ffffff;text-align:center;font:10px Roboto Condensed;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:1.3px;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidetop]font:40px Barlow Semi Condensed;line-height:35px;padding-bottom:10px;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidetop2]height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidetop3]float:left;padding:1px;padding-left:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidetop3 div]height:8px;width:8px;border-radius:100%;float:left;margin-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidetop4]float:right;padding:1px;padding-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidetop4 div]height:8px;width:8px;border-radius:100%;float:right;margin-left:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollideimg]height:175px;width:500px;border-bottom:solid 10px #444444;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollideimg img]height:175px;width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidepost]border-left:solid 1px #e3e3e3;background-color:#f3f3f3;border-right:solid 1px #e3e3e3;padding:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidepost2]border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;background-color:#f7f7f7;padding:35px;height:465px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidepostleft]float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidepostleft1, .worldscollidepostleft2]padding:4px;border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidepostleft1 div, .worldscollidepostleft2 div]height:75px;width:75px;background-color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidepostleft1]margin-bottom:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidepostright]margin-left:105px;height:463px;overflow:auto;padding-right:20px;font:10px Verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidepostright font]font:bold 15px Roboto;line-height:12px;color:#79B7B4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidepostright b]font:bold 11px Roboto;line-height:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidepostright i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;line-height:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidebot1]background-color:#333333;font:10px Roboto Condensed;line-height:10px;text-align:right;color:#ffffff;padding:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidebot1 b]font:10px Roboto Condensed;line-height:10px;color:#EDE574;padding:0px 7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidebot2]float:left;padding:1px;padding-left:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidebot2 div]height:8px;width:8px;border-radius:100%;float:left;margin-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidebot3]float:left;background-color:#79B7B4;color:#ffffff;font:10px Roboto Condensed;line-height:10px;padding:30px;width:125px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-right:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidebot3 a]font:bold 10px Roboto Condensed;line-height:16px;color:#333333;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidebot4]border-right:solid 1px #e3e3e3;border-bottom:solid 1px #e3e3e3;background-color:#f3f3f3;padding:26px 25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidebot4 div]height:49px;overflow:auto;font:10px Verdana;padding-right:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.worldscollidepostright::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:#e3e3e3;border:none;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidepostright::-webkit-scrollbar-track]background-color:transparent;border:none;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidepostright::-webkit-scrollbar]width:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidebot4 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:#e3e3e3;border:none;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidebot4 div::-webkit-scrollbar-track]background-color:transparent;border:none;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidebot4 div::-webkit-scrollbar]width:1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2022 3:12:45 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

A quick text is sent to :[break]

im at the tank again! good luck this time(=´∇`=)[break][break]

"Sorry!" she calls to , pink curls bobbing as she waves. "It's nothing personal! I just really need to get on that seat!"[break][break]

Of course, such a declaration would be rather humiliating if she doesn't manage to make this throw—[break][break]

[break][break]
aFitRleo

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]

close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
I’d rather watch your star explode
awards
1,561 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2022 3:14:49 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
"Yeah it's nothing personal." Callan replied, smiling towards the person in the chair. "Maybe a little bit."

CSXVaic|
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2022 3:23:25 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
, huh?

This wouldn't be the first time Barnaby held the man's fate in his hands. Sure, it was a little less serious this go around, but still.

Thinking how amusing it'd be to see such a reserved guy drenched to the bone, Barnaby stepped up to bat with a toothy, shining smile. He wasn't aware that Zev had already seen through his disguise, so his act was still in full-swing.

Speaking of swinging, the ball left his palm moments later!

_qm75hF2
DUNK TANK

close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
498 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2022 3:34:02 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","annal"]

[attr="class","annalluck"]

[attr="class","annalpostbody"]
aaron, the dunk tank king, has returned to the dunk tank. again. soaking wet. ready for action. he squints at the person in the dunk tank and then whips the ball at the target.[break][break]

[attr="class","annalooc"] + splashfest

[attr="class","annalaccent"]

[attr="class","fas fa-bookmark"]

[attr="class","annallyrics"]

@

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","annalswarmbottom"]

[attr="class","annalpkmnbar"]

[break][break]
9I3bdXo0

[newclass=".annal"]--accent:#d4a53c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .annalluck .annalpostbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .annalluck .annalpostbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .annalluck .annalpostbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .annalluck .annallyrics span {transition:1s all;} .annalluck:hover .annallyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalaccent"]font-size:90px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px; } .annalluck .annalaccent img { height:90px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalswarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody .annalooc"] width:250px; margin:0px auto; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:0px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2022 3:38:36 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[googlefont=Fira+Sans|Playfair+Display]
[attr="class","aaa"]IHY LUKA

after another text to , he looks to take his frustrations out on whatever poor soul is next.

too bad it's .

bitch.

"BYE."
Nj|YyyzH

i'm like a titan that's rising, rising

[newclass=.aaa b]color:#8e747d;font-family:playfair display;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Labyrinth

she/her
June 6
Castelia city, unova
lesbian
Popstar
Grunt
i wanna be a silk flower, like i'm never gonna die
awards
67 posts
part of
TAG WITH @orchid
orchid bellerose
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2022 3:52:11 GMT
orchid bellerose Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ORCHID"]
[attr="class","llppromised"]
[attr="class","llppromised1"]
[attr="class","llppromised2"]
[attr="class","llppromisedicon"]

[attr="class","llppromisedtitle"]need [break]it all

[attr="class","llppromisedtitle2"]primadonna life, the rise and fall

[attr="class","llppromisedblurb"]

orchid almost pities whoever is in the tank now, if she’s successful. key word: almost. she can only hope she is, as she gets ready to throw.

[break][break]
c|14R9OF[break]
[attr="class","llppromisedtag"]DUNK TANK

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Poppins:300,400,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700,800]
[newclass=.llppromised]--promisedAccent:#111111;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#f9f9f9;width:425px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromised1]padding:20px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cijxkS/dark_spots2.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromised2]padding:40px;background-color:#f9f9f9;color:#5f5f5f;text-align:justify;font:11px Hind;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:19px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromisedicon]float:left;height:60px;width:60px;padding:10px;border:solid 5px #ececec;margin-right:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromisedtitle]padding-right:10px;font:35px Poppins;font-weight:700!important;letter-spacing:-.5px;color:var(--promisedAccent);line-height:30px;padding-bottom:25px;border-bottom:solid 5px #ececec;margin-bottom:25px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromisedtitle2]font:800 8px Poppins;line-height:8px;letter-spacing:2px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-bottom:30px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromisedblurb]text-transform:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromisedblurb b]color:var(--promisedAccent);font:400 13px Poppins;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:-.25px;padding:0px 3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromisedtag]margin-top:25px;display:flex;gap:10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromisedtag a]border:solid 5px #ececec;padding:10px;font:bold 8px Poppins;line-height:8px;letter-spacing:1px;color:var(--promisedAccent)!important;width:auto;display:block;transition:.5s;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromisedtag span]flex-grow:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.ORCHID .llppromised]--promisedAccent:#CD8987;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,399 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2022 3:53:52 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[googlefont=Fira+Sans|Playfair+Display]
[attr="class","bbb"]"hello, ."

all good things must come to an end. it's just a shame aaron's time on the throne needs to be cut short this early.

"goodbye, ."
yxIxCoGP

falling like ashes the the ground, ground

[newclass=.bbb b]color:#d5d5d5;font-family:playfair display;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,432 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2022 4:23:42 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
La Vie en Rose
[break][break]
[break]
It didn’t matter who was in the dunk tank. A chaotic part of her just wanted to win this game again. Even if it meant being dunked herself after.

Also it was still too damned hot out.

I7xhUGhg

[break]
[break]
[break]
✿ Dunk Tank! ✿
[break]
[break]
[newclass=".elisafont b"]color: #7bb661;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
6,129 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2022 4:30:29 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Josh was still dripping wet after his excursion to the reefs, only bringing back a raggedy, empty Poké Ball that barely functioned. It was better than nothing! When it was his turn in line, he put the metallic sphere away, trading it for a plastic, yellow one ready to be hurled toward the button at the top of the board advertising the Dunk Tank. Wait, did they move the button again? He was certain it wasn't at this angle before. Regardless, he wound up for his sidearm pitch and let the ball fly.

020Wel58
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,330 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2022 4:33:29 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
(I need to stop hitting quote . . .)

[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]Damn! Nice 100 there! Be a shame if something were to . . . happen . . . to it.[break][break]

mzO1LOiz

[break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]DUNKS: 9 / LONGEST SURVIVAL: 2

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody b]color:#d9b800;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2022 4:35:22 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Montserrat:500|Roboto:400,400i,700]

[newclass=.floraPost] --floraAccent1:#AC9FE7; --floraAccent2:#496EC7; [/newclass]

[attr="class","floraPost"]
[attr="class","floraGradient"]
[attr="class","floraBody"]
[attr="class","floraHeader"]

[attr="class","floraText"]

well! flora didn’t usually come to the dunk tank, but twice was better than none, right? she didn’t know the stranger in the dunk tank, but they were already soaked. maybe it’s mean of her, but she doesn’t feel as bad about drawing her arm back to hit the target as she should— it was all luck based, after all, right?[break][break]

_nP01DHq

[attr="class","floraDetails"]

[attr="class","floraDetailsBox"]
[attr="class","th th-pencil-o"]

sixty one words

[attr="class","th th-users-o"]

[attr="class","th th-music-o"]

keep on doin' by luna

[attr="class","floraNotes"]

and you put your notes here! as (well, usually) always, they autoexpand, so write to your heart's desire.

[attr="class","floraCredit"]SELKIE

[newclass=.floraPost] width:500px; background-color:#f1f1f1; padding:0px; border-radius:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.floraGradient] padding:25px; position:relative; background:linear-gradient(to bottom, var(--floraAccent1), var(--floraAccent2) ); border-radius:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.floraGradient:after] content:''; position:absolute; width:100%; height:100%; top:0px; left:0px; background:url(https://image.ibb.co/kVXPpT/lineart_refreshhh_x_LJ_07_copy.png); filter:invert(1); opacity:.15; border-radius:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.floraBody] background-color:#eee; padding:25px; position:relative; z-index:1; border-radius:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.floraHeader] width:100%; height:100px; background:linear-gradient(to bottom right, var(--floraAccent1), var(--floraAccent2)); border-radius:5px; margin-bottom:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.floraHeader img] border:10px solid #eee; margin-top:-10px; border-radius:100%; [/newclass]
[newclass=.floraText] padding:0px 25px; border-left:1px solid #d5d5d5; border-right:1px solid #d5d5d5; text-align:justify; font:11px/15px roboto; color:#6a6a6a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.floraText b] font:500 11px/15px montserrat; color:var(--floraAccent2); [/newclass]
[newclass=.floraText i] color:#aaa; border-width:0px 0px 1px 0px; border-style:solid; border-image:linear-gradient(to right, var(--floraAccent1), var(--floraAccent2)) 1; [/newclass]
[newclass=.floraNotes] text-align:justify; font:10px verdana; color:#aaa; padding:25px 0px 0px 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.floraDetails] display:flex; margin-top:25px; align-items:center; justify-content:space-between; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=.floraDetailsBox:last-child] border-right:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.floraDetailsBox] width:calc(33% - 19px); min-height:50px; padding:0px 10px; border-right: 1px solid #D5D5D5; position:relative; display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:flex-start; [/newclass]
[newclass=.floraDetailsBox div] display:block; font:10px verdana; color:#aaa; text-align:left; text-shadow:-1px -1px 0 #EEEEEE, 1px -1px 0 #EEEEEE, -1px 1px 0 #EEEEEE, 1px 1px 0 #EEEEEE; position:relative; z-index:2; margin-left:20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.floraDetailsBox i] font-style: normal; font-size: 50px; opacity: .5; color: #aaa; position: absolute; left:10px; display: block; background: linear-gradient(40deg, var(--floraAccent1), var(--floraAccent2)); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; text-shadow:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.floraDetailsBox a]font-style:normal!important; font-weight:400!important; font:10px verdana!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.floraCredit] font:bold 7px roboto; margin-left:400px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.floraCredit a] font:bold 7px roboto!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.floraPost .th]speak:none;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;font-variant:normal;text-transform:none;line-height:1;-webkit-font-smoothing:antialiased;-moz-osx-font-smoothing:grayscale } @font-face {font-family: "honeybee";src:url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/7v31tyaf53kmcv7/honeybee.eot");src:url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/7v31tyaf53kmcv7/honeybee.eot?#iefix") format("embedded-opentype"),url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/awr1gt01c87aaxi/honeybee.woff") format("woff"),url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/hru9ka6dgfcgjg1/honeybee.ttf") format("truetype"),url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/xylorgamsf6fthx/honeybee.svg#honeybee") format("svg");font-weight: normal;font-style: normal;[/newclass]
[newclass=.th-pencil-o:before]content: "\eb03"; font-family:"honeybee";[/newclass]
[newclass=.th-users-o:before]content: "\eb9c"; font-family:"honeybee";[/newclass]
[newclass=.th-music-o:before]content: "\ead0"; font-family:"honeybee";[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nano

mari, ouroboros
any
twenty six
june 25
lavender town, kanto
demisexual
nurse
ace
meet me on
the edge of oblivion
5'4" height
5'4" height
and i tried to save a life with these diamond hands of mine; but they're sharper than a knife
awards
490 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marisol
MARISOL SIMONE
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2022 5:01:49 GMT
MARISOL SIMONE Avatar
here she is, ready to throw the ball again. here we go. goodbye little girl.
Blr3|915
close tab

played by

mad

nina
she/her
twenty-five
december twelfth
castelia city, unova
heterosexual
thief
associate
just a liar
wherever i go
5'6'' height
5'6'' height
but i still haven't found what i'm looking for
awards
688 posts
nina larson DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nina
nina larson
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2022 5:03:44 GMT
nina larson Avatar
nina hadn’t been to the dunk tank, yet, but after a couple of gin and tonics at the edge of the beach, she was feeling fun. approaching the booth, she looked up to note how pretty the woman’s hair was, pink and blue shining in the sunlight. her favorite colors.

”your hair’s really pretty!”

too bad she was about to mess it up.

she tossed the ball, chirping as she did so, ”sorry!”

pm5gUvNf

attempting to dunk @flora

close tab

played by

Nano

shiba inu
She/Her
thirty
april 4th
saffron, kanto
heterosexual
inu ceo
civilian
and in this hell you'll stay
24 height
24 height
if this is the last night and you're feeling hollow - i'll give you my half life so you see tomorrow
awards
122 posts
SHEBA INOUE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sheba
SHEBA INOUE
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2022 5:14:04 GMT
SHEBA INOUE Avatar
oh, the misery. she barely missed.

lets try again. this time, hoping that she doesn't just barely graze the target. she's not salty, not in the slightest.

H4UiUEvt