CIAN MAHER
THE MAINSTAGE (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2022 9:04:09 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cianboy"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"]

though cian arrives late, he does manage to listen to a recording of 's speech on his phone on the way over. he's inspired, naturally, but also proud because that's the person he's working for now.[break][break]

baby steps.[break][break]

"WOO! GO, MELLY!"[break][break]

he always supports his friends. he bobs back and forth dancing while 's performing.[break][break]

during, he also manages to send a text to , , and , asking each one for their location so he can run and meet them after this.[break][break]

notes[break]
- open to interaction[break]
- +1 crown

[attr="class","accent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-bookmark"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","milkycredits"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","swarmbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".cianboy"]--accent:#7F687A;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkycredits"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkycredits a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkycredits a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,436 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2022 12:18:14 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
In a way, Hideo really needed something like this; some kind of event to just kick back, relax, and have fun. So much awful stuff had gone on the past couple months that he just needed to decompress somehow, even if he had to go back to Slateport to do it.

And even as said, there was more to come, what with the incoming meteor that they planned to toss into another dimension. Hideo was still trying to comprehend there even were alternate dimensions to toss meteors into, let alone how immoral it seemed.

But his Oranguru wasn’t going to let him think too much on it, offering a small smack to the back of his head with her fan. She wouldn’t let him get down, not at a fun event like this. “Didn’t need to do that,” Hideo muttered, brushing the slightly-sore spot.

Now, a more pressing question: who had Melody Miro been singing about earlier?! Did she have a boyfriend or something and they had a messy breakup?

1 Crown for referencing 's speech 

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,672 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2022 18:00:29 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zevpost"]
[attr="class","zevposttext"]

Zev notes in the back of his head the moment the first performance ends and leaves the stage, but doesn't look up from his phone. is too busy cheering — he likely hadn't heard Zev's question, which is expected considering the extreme volume of the concert.[break][break]

The boom of cannons prompts Zev to glance up at last. Ketchup packets rain down on the crowd; Zev narrowly avoids getting hit in the face by one by shifting his weight slightly to the left. He keeps watch, phone momentarily forgotten, as yells a command for the audience into his mic. Zev scoffs derisively and turns back to his phone. Having finished catching up on the news, he opens his photo album to scroll through the photos he'd stealthily taken of during the swimsuit contest.[break][break]

But then the first song starts, and Zev realizes he's actually heard the song before. It takes him a moment to remember, but then he shouts at Jack, "Oh hey, my cooks play this band all the time in the kitchens. I've heard this song before. The lyrics go something like, 'I'll shoot you in my yard, I love to hear crying.' Weird, huh? Not really my thing."

[break]

[attr="class","zevpostooc"]
& open to interactions
[break]

NOTES

+ The Mainstage[break]
+ 👑 for quoting the Teravolt song lyrics

[googlefont=Roboto Flex]
[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.zevpost]--accent:#975fb2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zevpost]font:13px Roboto Flex;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevpost .zevposttext b"]font-size:14px;color:var(--accent); } .zevpost .zevposttext a { font:13px Roboto Flex;font-weight:bold;text-transform:uppercase; } .zevpost .zevposttext i { font-size:14px;color:var(--accent);[/newlcass]
[newclass=".zevpost .zevpostooc"]} .zevpost .zevpostooc b { font-size:14px;color:var(--accent); } .zevpost .zevpostooc a { font:13px Roboto Flex;font-weight:bold;text-transform:uppercase; } .zevpost .zevpostooc i { font-size:14px;color:var(--accent); } .zevpost .zevpostooc h1 { font:18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevpost .zevpostpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2022 18:01:35 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]
198 for @mainstage
Locke's attention was briefly pulled from his conversation with as exited the stage. She was replaced by a group that sounded like something he would've liked in high school, which both embarrassed and intrigued him at the same time.

With his gaze still fixed on his Delibirds, he listened as the lead singer broke into the first lyrics-

Can't defend your code, nothing lasts forever
Sneaky undertones give way to adventure

He knew that voice.

Where had he heard-

"Just don't say or do anything that might make a scene…"

Whatever Paxton was saying now faded away beneath the lead singer's voice, ringing in both his ears and the back of his memory.

"Think you can do that for me?"

Something brushed against Locke's neck, right where they'd begun to feel phantom nails ghosting across it. They flinched forward, almost tripping over the flock of Delibird at their feet.

There was another invisible touch, this time a light bump against their cheek, followed by a mental nudge of confusion mixed with apology. Latias' concern was barely felt through the static filling their mind, broken only by a single name repeated by the crowd.

Adrian. Adrian. Adrian.

- 18 delibird
- latias is around and invisible
- still with
- remembers from their previous encounters in mt. pyre and mossdeep and finally learns his name
- is beginning to have a panic attack
- open for interaction!
+1 crown for song lyrics
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Alicia Jewel

she/her
July 5
Fortree City
pansexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
Single
135 height
135 height
awards
612 posts
Julia Davis DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @julia
Julia Davis
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2022 18:47:37 GMT
Julia Davis Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","julia"]
[attr="class","juliaw"]

Julia joined those applauding the commissioner's speech, but she was less enthusiastic than usual. 's words about not letting celebration and joy perish in these hard times resonated with her, but she still didn't like the idea of just making some other world deal with the meteor instead. But she had to believe that things would be okay, otherwise those dark thoughts would grab her like dozens of shadowy hands and drag her back down into the muck-filled abyss...

[break][break]Okay, no more of that! This was Splashfest! She was here to celebrate and have fun! She let herself be swept up in the excitement of 's appearance on stage and even danced along to the music.

[break][break]"I will survive!" she shouted with the song. And she would. Her and Hoenn.

[attr="class","julianotes"]

notes.

reacting to dahlie goode's speech and singing along to the music: +1 crown

[attr="class","juliapokes"]

[newclass=.julia] width: 450px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.julia b] color: #d49736; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia a] text-decoration: none; color: #d49736; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #d49736; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia i] color: #d49736; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliatag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.juliatag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.julianotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julianotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d49736; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.julianotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliaw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.julia span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliapokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #d49736; padding: 5px; width: 440px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.juliapokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nano

mari, ouroboros
any
twenty six
june 25
lavender town, kanto
demisexual
nurse
ace
meet me on
the edge of oblivion
5'4" height
5'4" height
and i tried to save a life with these diamond hands of mine; but they're sharper than a knife
awards
488 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marisol
MARISOL SIMONE
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2022 21:55:41 GMT
MARISOL SIMONE Avatar
[nospaces]

she leans against the counter, looking out to the drinks on the shelves. maybe she'll have something alcoholic later, if only to make this summer heat and the loud shouting more bearable. maybe a long island would be nice, if they were serving those. a nice lemon, citrus taste would be great - after the taste of milk tea has been washed out with time. [break][break]

for now, she'll reach over and order a small bowl of pretzels to get some kind of food in her stomach. so with a salty little thing in hand, she chomps down, and lets out a satisfied hum. [break][break]

"it is." she speaks after finishing one of the pretzels "but i heard that they were giving crowns out at this event, and i wanted some." her greed out performs her anxiety of large crowds. it should be fine a long as she stays away from them, anyways. "it's why i even participated in the swimsuit contest, too.."

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,871 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2022 23:38:24 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
x
-
Fight the revolution, huh?

A soft huff of breath escapes from his nose as Gavin shakes his head. Rocket were the revolution in Hoenn. Had he been one to search deep into song lyrics, he might've been concerned about potential meanings behind them, but as it was he simply lights up a smoke and takes a deep pull. He traps the smoke in his mouth longer than usual, making sure there's no trace of miasma when he exhales.

He definitely does not scream Adrian's name, though he can hear it ring out around him in deafening chorus.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2022 1:18:59 GMT
Deleted Avatar
she is...not at all scared. or even surprised. in fact, it's almost like she doesn't notice him, too wrapped up in whatever the hell the punk act is shooting into the crowd. he cups his hands and tries to grab one of the damn things as it whizzes by him, but fails. 

it's said that a few drinks can make your cognitive functions a little impaired. 

so he crouches down instead and snatches one of them from the ground. and finds the fruits of his labor: a ketchup packet

annoyed he spent so much time dawdling on it, he lopes into anna's field of view and grins wide. "hello, stranger. was doing a bit here. turns out i'm hilarious but ya missed it," he says, blue eyes glimmering with mirth. 
close tab

played by

skyline

jack
he/him
twenty-six
august 12
Hulbury
bi
travel blogger
elite ranger
Travel is the great leveler, the great teacher, bitter as medicine, crueler than mirror-glass.
awards
579 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jack
jack wainwright
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2022 1:51:11 GMT
jack wainwright Avatar

Dancing with abandon, Jack gets caught up in the cheers for Teravolt as they arrive on stage. A packet of ketchup strikes him in the temple, jarring him out of his joyful trance. Shaking his head as if waking from a dream, the details of his conversation with Zev seem to catch up to him at triple speed. He leans over to his friend, careful not to smear the older man with sweat and laughs before shouting back, "Ha! I'll probably place last in the swimsuit contest but it will be good for the blog!"

Jack glances down at Zev's phone, catching sight of a beautiful figure of he only knew from the swimsuit competition. He grins at his friend and shouts "Hard to compete with that, mate," while he shoots finger guns and winks at the man.

A surge of adrenaline overtakes Jack as Teravolt begins to play and he begins spinning his shirt above his head again, screaming out "Sneaking undertones give way to adventure!". He shakes his head in pleasure, spraying sweat from his voluminous mane as the music sweeps him away, even drowning out his incredulity as Zev reveals he knows some of the lyrics. I guess everyone has surprises, Jack thinks to himself and smiles at his friend while continuing to jump and twirl his shirt with abandon.

SPLASHFEST MAINSTAGE[break]

[break]NOTES:[break]+ Quote Teravolt lyrics
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,346 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2022 6:47:41 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[googlefont=Fira+Sans|Playfair+Display]
[attr="class","bbb"]"why is that, do you think?"

theo asks over the roar of the crowd.

"are the elite four not meant to be a cohesive unit? the best of the best?"

distracted by their conversation, it isn't until others start screaming it that theo decides to as well just for the sake of it.

"ADRIAN!"

falling like ashes the the ground, ground

[newclass=.bbb b]color:#d5d5d5;font-family:playfair display;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,459 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2022 8:37:58 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"silph," he responds, still oblivious to the truth.

a change of performers on the stage shift his attention from the councilman. he looks ahead, seeing the gym leader alongside the face behind the name on the unown report.

people around them shout his name, but kyle can't find the energy to join them. maybe if this was a smaller crowd, he would, but definitely not on a concert.

kyle turns back to , repeating the lyric that coincidentally fits in their conversation.

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO BELIEVE."

@tags
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,145 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2022 14:40:14 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lovelike"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","subtxt"]SO YOU'RE BACK, [break] FROM OUTER SPACE

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"] with nod of agreement, jayden finds himself wandering over to the drink area with knox, illeana and mint. it seems almost like a secret thrill on his part — a reminder of the childhood he so sorely missed. what would father have thought of such egregious ideas like this? probably not very much.

[break][break] he knocks back a drink as it's handed to him, a mix of pain and pleasure, as it burns it's way down his throat. his cheeks flush slightly, head tilted towards the main stage as @callan takes to the stage. something red flashes in his vision as it's thrown towards the crowd... 'is that confetti?'

[break][break] "ADRIAN!" he shouts along with the rest of the crowd, perhaps swayed by the alcohol now burning it's way through his system. it's only a bit after that he recalls it — are they calling for ?

[break][break] he starts as knox — of course it's knox — screams, hot breath in his ear. he flinches slightly, gaze turning a bit belatedly towards his childhood friend.

[break][break] 'did you have to?' his gaze seems to say. though the flush on his cheeks takes any withering glare that he may have been about to send down a significant notch.

[break][break] before he can say much else, somehow, somewhere, another drink is pushes into his hand. he knocks the second drink back without question.

[break][break] cBZ5a0IS

[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","drop"]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
[attr="class","fas fa-crow"] #MAINSTAGE [break]
open for interaction! [break]
+1 CROWN shouting with the rest of the crowd

[newclass=".lovelike"]width:505px; margin:0px auto; background:#2b2b2b; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike"]--accent:#6b3fbc; --speech:#966dff[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .main u"]color:var(--speech); letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline dotted;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .top"]background:url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/664104315262337034/964532912861118535/unknown.png); background-size:cover; height:300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .subtxt"]text-align:center; margin-top:-48px; color:var(--accent); font:45px/35px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:-2px; text-shadow: -2px -2px 0 #fff, 1px -1px 0 #7dbdff, -2px 1px 0 #fff, 1px 1px 0 #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .main"]color:#fff; font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-align:justify; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .textbox"]padding: 40px 60px 30px; border: 1px solid #222; font: 11px/14px 'Roboto'; color: #f1f1f1; text-transform: lowercase; letter-spacing: 0.3px; } .lovelike .textbox a { color:#fff; font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; [/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .bottom"]background:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding:0px 20px 10px; position:relative; overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .oocnotes"]margin-right:20px; color:#ffff; font:10px 'Consolas'!important; padding:20px 0px 10px 40px; text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .bottom .drop"]height:0px; width:20px; background:#fff; position:absolute; transition:2s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike:hover .bottom .drop"]height:70px; transition:2s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .oocnotes span"]font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .oocnotes a"]color:inherit!important; font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .oocnotes b"]color:#c09eff; font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .pkmnteam"]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-20px; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .pkmnteam img"]filter:grayscale(100%); margin:0px 10px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .pkmnteam img:hover"]filter:none; transform:rotate(30deg); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .fa-crow"] padding-right:5px; font-size:14px; border-right:10px solid rgba(250,250,250,0.5); [/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Quicksand|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500i,600,700|Heebo]

close tab

played by

milky

caden, dr. maher
he/him
september 14th
rustboro
sapiosexual
medicine intern
grunt
leave the money on the table.
awards
316 posts
caden maher DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @caden
caden maher
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2022 17:53:41 GMT
caden maher Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cadentop"]
[attr="class","littlejay"] it's a rare chance that he gets a break from work, but when he does, it's always somehow still tied to work. he and the other residents are asked to be on-call for the festivities, in case anyone gets too drunk or rambunctious.

[break][break] given the looks of some people — his eyes dart towards a group of men followed by a obnoxiously blue-colored person ( ) — he's not surprised.

[break][break] at least for today, he's not on-call.

[break][break] "drink?" he offers the other. in his hand is a fruity cocktail, one of which he is slurping on his own with a swirly straw. he heard speech over the scream of the crowd and starting piece; neither of which is particular interest to him. he's sure their father would have a choice of words, but these days, he couldn't care less.

[break][break] as TERAVOLT so aptly put it — don't tell me what to believe. don't tell me when to be free.

[break][break] "where's your better half?" caden teases goodnaturedly, eyes flicking over the crowd to see if he can spot the girl who's made his brother so very smitten.

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]
+ react to speech [break]

[newclass=".littlejay"]--accent:#eee; } .littlejay { font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; } .littlejay b { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littlejay i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littlejay u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .littlejay .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .littlejay .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".cadentop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#ccc;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323; } .cadentop img { filter:grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Caleb Sharpe
He/Him
October 13
Lavender Town, Kanto
Bisexual
League Ranger
Elite
Chasing memories
of sapphire eyes and cruel smiles
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
Leave the past where it is: behind you.
awards
648 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caleb
Caleb Harcourt
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2022 18:44:09 GMT
Caleb Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calebpost"]
[attr="class","calebposttext"]

[attr="class","calebpostpkmn"]

--DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO BELIEVE,[break]
NO, DON'T TELL ME WHEN TO BE FREE,[break]
SAVE IT FOR THE SHEEP, ALREADY TAMED[break]
I ANSWER TO ME, UNASHAMED--

[break]
[break]
Caleb arrives at the Mainstage just as TERAVOLT breaks out into their first fast-paced tune, uncertain whether he should try and push through the crowd to get closer to the band or not. He's mostly here to stalk the perimeter, make sure nothing suspicious takes place, having volunteered to be on call during the event so that some of his other coworkers could fully enjoy the party. Zero perches on his shoulder quietly, a blur of spectral white; Caleb keeps forgetting it's him, as he's still getting used to his companion's strange new form. He shudders slightly as he remembers the experience of being near to the recent Space-Time Distortion. He wonders vaguely what must be up to right now, back in Kanto. The usual jobs, he thinks grimly.
[break]
[break]
SAVE IT FOR THE SHEEP, ALEADY TAMED...
[break]
[break]
That particular lyric repeats over and over in Caleb's mind, despite the band moving through the song with their signature high-energy tempo, thoughts dark even as the crowd around him surges and screams with music-induced ecstasy. That's what he'd been in Rocket: a sheep. Now, he has control over his life, finally, but for what purpose? His eyes sweep over the bodies before him, looking for any signs of foul play...or a familiar face, such as his friend or the talented bladesmith (was she the sort to attend big concerts? Hadn't he heard something about her forge being promoted here?). At the moment, however, he can't find anyone he knows.
[break]
[break]
"Am I just a different sort of sheep, now, Zero?" he askes the Zorua softly. At least when he was in Kanto, he'd felt like he was pushing along specific agendas. Here, well...there were still many nebulous secrets to be unearthed. And an oncoming cataclysm, the likes of which he isn't sure how anyone is going to divert...
[break]
[break]
"We ought to enjoy the music," Caleb resolves, trying to clear his mind of such troubled thinking. He turns to face the stage, and allows himself a moment to simply let go.
[break]

[attr="class","calebpostooc"][break]

NOTES

+ The Mainstage (Slateport Splashfest)[break]
+ 👑 for incorporating Teravolt's lyrics

original template by GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Source Sans Pro]
[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.calebpost]--accent:#3AD1E1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.calebpost]font:13px Source Sans Pro;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebpost .calebposttext b"]font-size:14px;color:var(--accent); } .calebpost .calebposttext a { font:14px Source Sans Pro;font-weight:bold;text-transform:uppercase; } .calebpost .calebposttext i { font-size:14px;color:var(--accent);[/newlcass]
[newclass=".calebpost .calebpostooc"]} .calebpost .calebpostooc b { font-size:14px;color:var(--accent); } .calebpost .calebpostooc a { font:13px Source Sans Pro;font-weight:bold;text-transform:uppercase; } .calebpost .calebpostooc i { font-size:14px;color:var(--accent); } .calebpost .calebpostooc h1 { font:18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebpost .calebpostpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px[/newclass]
close tab

played by

dreamflower

she/her
December 12
Anistar City, Kalos
Bisexual
Blacksmith, bladesmith
Associate
Art is risk
Tempered by wisdom
5'7"/170 cm height
5'7"/170 cm height
A keen mind cuts deeper than even the sharpest sword.
awards
1,023 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelie
Aurelie Lefevre
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2022 3:40:39 GMT
Aurelie Lefevre Avatar
[attr="class","mon"]

[attr="class","monlyrics"]Live in the sunshine, swim in the sea
[attr="class","monbody"]While Aurelie had had to strain her ears to hear Dahlia Goode's speech and at least some parts of Melody Miro's song, familiar though it was, she didn't have to struggle at all, even a little bit, to heed the entrance of Teravolt upon the main stage. The groaning of the stage mechanisms, the ear-splitting shrieking noises, the booms of the cannons firing, the blast of powerful sound as the band played its first riffs—all of it was probably enough to wake the dead. At this distance, right near the entrance, the volume of the song was merely bearable, rather than the deafening wall of sound that Aurelie imagined it must be in the midst of that surging crowd.

When the lead singer offered everyone in the audience a crown just for screaming the name "Adrian", Aurelie opened her mouth to comply, before catching herself. Sure, the crown was enticing, but who even was Adrian? While she pondered this question, a thousand-plus other audience members screamed the name at the top of their lungs, forcing her to clap her hands over her ears to shut out the horrendous din.

With similar puzzlement, she mouthed the lyrics of the song they were performing under her breath, her brows drawing together in amused astonishment. "Wait, he told us we should all scream this person's name, and then he sings, 'Don't tell me what to believe, don't tell me when to be free'?" she muttered aloud, wondering if this really was as contradictory as it sounded. "'Save it for the sheep, already tamed'? But you just told us that we need to basically act like sheep to get the crown, so..."

As the song wound on, talking about shooting someone in the yard and fighting the revolution, Aurelie rolled her eyes a little. "'Get out of my house, I ain't Bryan'?" she mouthed incredulously. Who even is Bryan? Did I mishear whatever he was shouting?

Besides, she still couldn't get over the band telling their audience what to do and then mocking, well, people who did what they were told. Unless they're actually very subtly mocking their own fans, she thought wryly, in which case they're more clever than I thought they were. But I don't think they are.

She shook her head brusquely and got back to the important business of giving away free bottles of water with Iron Lady Forge labels on them to any interested passerby. With so many people screaming and singing along, a fair number of people accepted. If even a few of them glanced at the label, she figured that was good enough for now.

[attr="class","montag"]

Open for interactions
INCOPORATING OR QUOTING the TERAVOLT lyrics above: +1 CROWN

[attr="class","cred"]VEL OF PIXEL PERFECT

[newclass=.mon]width:340px;padding:40px;background:#862939;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mon img]height:100px;width:100px;padding:15px;border:1px solid #fff;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.monlyrics]text-align:center;font-family:verdana;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#eee;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.monbody]width:340px;padding:40px;background:#222;font-size:11px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;font-family:verdana;color:#aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.montag]text-align:center;font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.montag a]font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:8px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:8px;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]