Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
Just keep running. It's what you do best, isn't it?
awards
2,412 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
THE NIGHTMARE BEGINS
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2022 11:31:54 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,yveltal]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-divider]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,charname accenttext]
[attr=class,accentbg]
Lost in their purgatory...

[attr=class,bulk][break][player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/814423709942022154/1020251769709789224/Pokemon_The_Musical_Journey_-_The_Pokemon_Tower_Orchestral_Cover.mp3[/player][break]Many aspects of their reality destabilize at the interfence of unown malefactors, with the intentions being quite clear for any to discern. But there are other byproducts of their meddling that slowly surface, one after the other...[break][break]

...Many lost souls now walk in the shadow of life, unable to find peace. Whether by some strange happenstance or deliberate obfuscation, the once paved path has become muddled and untrekkable, culminating in an unseen force as irreverent spirits begin to propogate across the Hoennian continent. Scorning the world around them in their desperation and misery, they are a danger to the natural order. And you.[break][break]

An unnatural ebb in the flow of souls to Mt. Pyre, the seat of spirits long since departed from this world, prompts concern in the creature which presides over them. Where this dark drake had once always preserved order, maintaining a delicate balance through necessary checks, it is now ostensibly useless. Circumstances provoke a dire response from the caretaker of souls, which abandons its usual post to scour the region for signs of this blight. From its mountain perch it descends over Hoenn, the great stretch of its wingspan availing it around the region in so timely a manner as to be seen briefly by many. A bad omen streaking across the night sky...[break]

[break]

Its unprompted arrival rallies many to its spectacle, both civilian and spirits alike. Of the latter many seem drawn to it, using it as their guiding light. The human element follows Yveltal's movements closely out of fear of reprisal, its last sighting being at Sootopolis during the Rocket take over. But they instead find themselves awoken to a horrible truth. Dead spirits are among them, and their emergence now bodes ill.[break][break]

Where were you when the skies darkened with the lament of the nightborne?

[break]
TL;DR As the appearance of Yveltal causes a bit of a stir, many across Hoenn will undoubtedly notice the eerie phenomenon that begins to take hold over Hoenn. You're invited to have your character react to this unusual appearance through the media as an EYE WITNESS, or even include it in any recently created COMMS THREADS or threads taking place towards the evening in LATE SEPTEMBER.[break][break]

If your character is an eye witness, feel free to use the reporter template below:[break][break]
[blockquote][h1]EYE WITNESS REPORTS[/h1][h2]Streaming Live On Scene from the Streets of ??? City[/h2]

[img src="https://img.nickpic.host/hd4Sbd.png" title="REPORTER" style="border:none;box-shadow:none;"] This is Jacquelain reporting live, and tonight we're following reports on a local sighting of Yveltal, the legendary pokemon of My. Pyre.  I'm here with ???, an eye witness who says they've seen Yveltal as it took off from the mountain's summit.  ???, what can you tell our viewers?[break][break]

[img src="https://img.nickpic.host/hd4gN5.png" title="EYE WITNESS" style="border:none;box-shadow:none;"] Hey, what's up Slateport?  This is a shout out from your boy Adrian.  Tonight's been a wild night, I tell you what, we've got Yveltal in the skies!!!  It was soaring overhead, and it kind of shrieked in this shrill chirping noise as it passed.  It had these weird trails following after it, I couldn't tell what they were from afar, but they seemed out of place.[/blockquote]
[break]REPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS POST AS AN EYE WITNESS at your leisure, and expect a follow-up post towards the end of the media thread for any developments.
[attr=class,bottom-text]
SIGHTED ALL ACROSS HOENN

THE NIGHTMARE BEGINS

[attr=class,yveltalcredit]
template by punki

[newclass=.yveltal .accentbg]background: #a1b6d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yveltal .accentborder, .yveltal .bulk i]border-color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yveltal .accenttext, .yveltal .bulk b, .yveltal .bottom-text span a]color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yveltal]width: 500px; background: #242424; border: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.05); margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yveltal .absolute-holder]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yveltal .image]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://i.ibb.co/VYdXpR8/LAMENTofthe-NIGHTBORNE.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.yveltal .image .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(60,60,60,0.2),rgba(70,70,70,0.8));[/newclass]
[newclass=.yveltal .lyric1, .yveltal .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #242424; opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yveltal .lyric1 div, .yveltal .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yveltal .lyric1]bottom: 66px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yveltal .image-divider]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #171717; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.yveltal .image-divider div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yveltal .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 28px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yveltal .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yveltal .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.yveltal .bulk i b]font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yveltal .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #171717; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yveltal .bottom-text > span]float: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yveltal .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yveltalcredit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yveltalcredit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Alfonz

He, Him, His
August 4
Rustboro City
Curious
Busboy, Ranch Hand
Cadet
18 height
18 height
The comeback is always greater than the setback.
awards
97 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alfonz
Aedan Quigley
THE NIGHTMARE BEGINS
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2022 3:06:42 GMT
Aedan Quigley Avatar

EYE WITNESS REPORTS

Streaming Live from the Roadside Near Littleroot Town

This is LIAM WATCHER reporting live, and we're following reports on a local sighting of YVELTAL, the legendary pokemon of MT. PYRE. I'm here with , a young, sporting lad living on a ranch nearby, who says they've seen the pokemon circling the adjacent forests. AEDAN, what can you tell our viewers about your experience?[break][break]

Hey, so, YVELTAL came flying REALLY low to the ground maybe thirty minutes ago! I'd seen it on the telly broadcasting from LILYCOVE first, so I thought I'd go outside, and I saw it passing over towards PETALBURG WOODS! It looked like some strange things were following after it too, but I really couldn't make it out against the night sky, sorry...[break][break]

Wow, I see. Could you make a rough guess for the viewers out there, what those things were? Did anything stand out to you about the way YVELTAL was acting? Even if it's just a gut feeling you have?[break][break]

Well... It was like they were glowing? But not like a VOLBEAT would, it was different!!! But the bird pokemon seemed to circle around a few times, like it was looking for something... It left when it hadn't found it.[break][break]

Thank you for your time, AEDAN. Well, there you have it. It seems YVELTAL is on a tear across the whole of HOENN, perhaps in pursuit of something, but we don't know what or even why. So be safe out there, folks. I'm LIAM WATCHER, and this was EYE WITNESS NEWS.[break][break]
close tab

played by

Galaxy

Butterfly
She/They
July 1
Lavender Town - Kanto
Demi/Ace
Lepidopterist
Grunt
10 height
10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
62 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dione
Dione Sutoringu
THE NIGHTMARE BEGINS
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2022 4:05:50 GMT
Dione Sutoringu Avatar

EYE WITNESS REPORTS

Streaming Live On Scene from the Streets of Vanderhoof City

This is Jason reporting live, and tonight we're following reports on a local sighting of Yveltal, the legendary pokemon of My. Pyre. I'm here with , an eye witness who says they've seen Yveltal as it took off from the mountain's summit. Miss Dione, what can you tell our viewers?

To put it simply, I watched the creature fly over the town. Low to the ground, it felt hard to breathe. Like something was clutching me around the throat, all the air was stale, dead.

[break][break]Oh wow! What else can you tell us?! Was the legendary doing anything?

[break][break]Unsure, it looked like it was watching. It looked at all the people, even me. Then I felt chills... then it disappeared right over the mountain.

[break][break]Well you heard it, folks! Keep on the lookout!
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
THE NIGHTMARE BEGINS
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2022 4:43:32 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

EYE WITNESS REPORTS

Streaming Live from the docks of Pacifidlog Town

This is YOLANDA HARRIS reporting live, and we're continuing our coverage of the reported sightings of YVELTAL, the legendary Pokémon of MT. PYRE. I'm here with , the young Minor League Gym Leader of Pacifidlog Town. ROWAN, what can you tell our viewers about your experience with the legend?[break][break]

I'd just been finishing up a challenge when I heard the wingbeats on the wind. I've been around my share of Wingull and Pelipper, I knew it was something much bigger than them. The air was practically vibrating, you know?[break][break]

Interesting! Almost sounds kind of scary, if you ask me! So that caught your attention obviously, what did you end up seeing when you decided to investigate? [break][break]

Well, I saw YVELTAL. Or rather, what I've always heard it looks like. The Pokémon was massive, red and black body with these enormous wings. It flew right over us, like it was headed somewhere in a hurry. The strange part was the glow that I saw in the water as it passed. An eerie light underneath the surface, deep down. It was...intense.[break][break]

Thank you for your time, ROWAN. It seems that even the water routes aren't free from the looming flight of YVELTAL, but what does their appearance now mean? What was the strange glow that our eyewitness spotted in the water? Could there be another legend involved? Stay safe out there everyone, and keep your eyes on the skies. I'm YOLANDA HARRIS, and this was EYE WITNESS NEWS.[break][break]

close tab

played by

Zero

Ad
He/Him
May 21st
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Pansexual
Private Investigator
Civilian
Open-eyed, burn the page, my little dark age.
awards
202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aidan
Aidan Hereford
THE NIGHTMARE BEGINS
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2022 8:15:46 GMT
Aidan Hereford Avatar

EYE WITNESS REPORTS

Streaming Live On Scene from the Streets of Slateport City

This is Jacquelain reporting live, and tonight we're following reports on a local sighting of Yveltal, the legendary pokemon of My. Pyre. I'm here with , an eye witness who says they've seen Yveltal fly above the streets of Slateport. Aidan, what can you tell our viewers?[break][break]

Hey there! So yeah... So... Well,, I was making my way to the grocery stores, to buy the classics, you know? Milk, bread, some water... The perfect dinner. But yeah. As I was walking I noticed there was a hug shadow covering the sun and no bird pokemon should have been able to cast a shadow so large. I had to stop and look up to see the red and black pokemon. Soooo uh.. It took a while for me to realize what I had seen but here we are confirming it... I do need to get going cuz I never bought my dinner so PEACE![break][break]

Oh.. Oh! Okay! Well! You heard it here first! Thank you Aidan who is already gone and thank you all for watching! This was Jacquelain reporting from the streets of Slateport! And remember everyone, KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE SKY!
close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
old habits die hard, i guess.
awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
THE NIGHTMARE BEGINS
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2022 14:29:24 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar

EYE WITNESS REPORTS

Streaming Live On Scene from the Streets of Petalburg City

This is Heather Aponte reporting live, and tonight we're following reports on a local sighting of Yveltal, the legendary pokemon of Mt. Pyre. I'm here with Gym leader Derek Hoffman, an eye witness who says they've seen Yveltal as it passed through the area. Derek, what can you tell our viewers?[break][break]

I wasn't at Sootopolis, but I recognize the reports. I'd like to hope this might mean something good, but that's wishful thinking. For the parents out there, I would say it's probably best to keep your kids indoors. The last time I saw the skies darken like this, well... Maybe the parents should stay indoors too.[break][break]

Do you have any plans in place to—h-hey, wait! I still had more questions![break][break]

They'll have to wait! (Derek calls back to the camera, which shows him running towards Petalburg Woods)
close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
I’d rather watch your star explode
awards
1,558 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
THE NIGHTMARE BEGINS
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2022 8:31:49 GMT
Callan Young Avatar

EYE WITNESS REPORTS

Streaming Live On Scene from the Streets of Lilycove City

This is Alta Arenas reporting to you live from LILYCOVE CITY, I'm here with CALLAN YOUNG from TERAVOLT. CALLAN, what are your thoughts on the YVELTAL situation happening right now, have you seen anything so far out of the ordinary?[break][break]

Hey everyone! Aside from the Yveltal flying to and fro occasionally through the skies to Mount Pyre, I don't really know much aside from some newspapers. I've seen Yveltal during the Sootopolis incident, it helped us out greatly, it saddens me to see it be in distress.

What are your thoughts on the news that the dead are being disrupted around Mount Pyre, and that the flow of life is seemingly being disrupted by the channelers in Mount Pyre?[break][break]

As a current ranger, I only worry that it'll impact the wildlife nearby and if there's any danger to the people nearby. I'd say for the time being, I'd recommend people not visit Mount Pyre until it's safer or it gets wrested under control.

CALLAN thank you so much for your time. Well there you have it folks, make sure to stay safe and keep away from Mount Pyre until it's safer to visit. Will this be another tragic incident in Hoenn's history of long line of conflicts? Only time will tell. Back to you Tom.[break][break]
close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
You don't wanna see me bratty~
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
THE NIGHTMARE BEGINS
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2022 11:17:12 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar

EYE WITNESS REPORTS

Streaming Live On Scene from the Streets of Mauville City

This is MARIA HOLT reporting live from Mauville City and tonight we're following reports on a local sighting of Yveltal, the legendary pokémon of My. Pyre. I'm here with upcoming heartthrob, streamer, influencer, and budding actress , an eye witness who says they've seen Yveltal in passing. SERENA, what can you tell our viewers about your encounter?[break][break]

Hello darlings, and shout out to my fans the Seranators out there who are tuning in. Yeah so I was going about my day to day activities, I actually had a photoshoot today. While we were on break changing sets outside I saw a major shadow begin to blanket the skies. I thought it was pretty odd since the weather forecast didn't say anything about it being overcast today and I knew that would hinder the progress of the shoot. However when I looked up I didn't expect to see Yveltal in the flesh soaring overhead. He was flanked by trails of something weird and wispy like but I couldn't tell what it was. [break][break]

I see, that's certainly a fascinating take. This just in, rumors have it that those trails you spoke of are actually spirits of the dead. What do you think about these rumor?[break][break]

Hmm. Well, I'm not quite sure about that. I can say that I felt chilled to the bone watching as the legendary passed through the skies. Something was off it seemed to almost be frantically searching for something. As for the wisp-like glowing trails, it could be an urban legend. But knowing the things that go on in Hoenn it could definitely be true. Either way it's a point of concern, especially if Yveltal themselves seem to be on edge. Hopefully our trusted Rangers could be of service. I'm sure they'll protect us from whatever is going on. [break][break]

That's such a good point to make, SERENA. We definitely have those capable around us working tirelessly to protect us. Thank you for taking the time to talk with us today. We'll keep you updated with our findings on this matter. For now stay safe and stay tuned. I'm MARIA HOLT and you're watching EYE WITNESS NEWS.[break][break]
close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
THE NIGHTMARE BEGINS
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2022 22:20:05 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar

EYE WITNESS REPORTS

Streaming Live On Scene from the Streets of Fallarbor Town

This is Jacquelain reporting live, and tonight we're following reports on a local sighting of Yveltal, the legendary pokemon of My. Pyre. I'm here with an eye witness who says they've seen Yveltal as it took off from the mountain's summit, but has chosen to remain anonymous. Sir, what can you tell our viewers?[break][break]

It was right on the way here! I was making my way through Route 113, when this big shadow crept up on me. I thought it was maybe an ash cloud, but when I looked up-there it was! Yvetal! I don't even have to look twice to recognize it by now-I just hid as fast as I could![break][break]

I think you took little bit of your hiding spot with you...But are you saying this isn't the first time you've seen Yvetal up close?[break][break]

I wish I could stop seeing it! First on Route 113-then twice in Sootopolis-every time I see it I feel like I'm the one who's gonna die![break][break]

And did you see anything else? Any clues as to its sudden appearance?[break][break]

It was hard to see through the leaves, but it kind looked like something was following it? Or maybe lottsa somethings? That's all I could tell...[break][break]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,142 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
THE NIGHTMARE BEGINS
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2022 3:10:48 GMT
jayden cross Avatar

EYE WITNESS REPORTS

STREAMING LIVE FROM THE STREETS OF RUSTBORO CITY

This is REPORTER WYLDER reporting live from the streets of Rustboro City! Today we have one of our city's own, CEO of Wyndon Pharmacuticals, Michail Volkov with us today! Today, our budding CEO is here to tell us his thoughts on the YVELTAL sightings as of late. Sir, what can you tell us about yours?

I was finishing up a meeting at headquarters when I spotted it. I almost didn't realize it myself — thought it was maybe a larger than average Corvilknight or Noibat in the skies.

How terrifying! What do you think it could mean?

[break]

I cannot say for sure — but I also do not think there is a point in worrying over what cannot be confirmed. If you're feeling anxiety over the event, perhaps contact your primary care provider and have a discussion about anxiety medication.

Er — sir, I don't think that's what — wait, sir, where are you going?!

[break][break]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
THE NIGHTMARE BEGINS
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2022 3:38:00 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar

EYE WITNESS REPORTS

Streaming Live On Scene from the Streets of Verdanturf Town

This is Jacquelain reporting live, and tonight we're following reports on a local sighting of Yveltal, the legendary pokemon of My. Pyre. I'm here with , an eye witness who says they've seen Yveltal as it took off from the mountain's summit. , what can you say to our viewers?[break][break]

It's a normal Hoenn night. You know the drill, people. Don't provoke the bird, and all that stuff. Take care.[break][break]

Oh. That certainly is a good public service announcement. Um, can you describe what you saw for the viewers out there?[break][break]

Oh! Uh, yeah. My pokemon kept barking outside, so i went out to investigate. I saw it in the skies, but it doesn't seem to be doing anything malicious, so I just left it alone.[break][break]

That's certainly something! Any final words for our audience watching at home?[break][break]

It already has an avatar. Don't go hunting it down for avatarship.
close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
THE NIGHTMARE BEGINS
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2022 5:20:44 GMT
noah faber Avatar

EYE WITNESS REPORTS

Streaming Live On Scene from the Streets of Rusturf Tunnel

This is Roxy Yumi, reporting live, and tonight we're following reports on a local sighting of Yveltal, the legendary pokemon of Mt. Pyre. I'm here with , an eye witness who says they've seen Yveltal as it took off from the mountain's summit. , what can you say to our viewers?[break][break]

This Pokemon is dangerous, man. If you see it? Don't approach it. Don't go near it. Let League authorities know right away... Got a message to the trainer connected to it. There's nothing funny about scaring people like this. Get Yveltal under control.

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
THE NIGHTMARE BEGINS
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2022 8:18:46 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar

EYE WITNESS REPORTS

STREAMING LIVE ON SCENE FROM THE STREETS OF SLATEPORT CITY

This is YOLANDA HARRIS reporting live from SLATEPORT PARK. We’re continuing our coverage of the reported sightings of YVELTAL, the legendary pokemon o–... Is that ? Mr. del Mar! Wait! Mr. del Mar, you must have heard Yveltal flying over the city recently, what are your thoughts on its intentions?
[break][break]
Good to see you, Miss Harris. YVELTAL, you say? Oh… Large crimson bird? Rather menacing looking? Yes, I saw it. It hasn’t caused any trouble, has it? Legendary Pokémon appear in Hoenn all the time. Unless this "Yveltal" means harm, I don’t see why this is cause for alarm.
[break][break]
YVELTAL is the DESTRUCTION POKÉMON, Mr. del Mar. The damage it has caused in the past has b–...
[break][break]
MISS HARRIS. Is this really the time to fearmonger citizens who are already afraid and concerned? I would hope HNN knows better than to cause people unneeded distress. If this so-called “Yveltal” were to intend to bring harm upon the region, then I imagine those most qualified would handle the situation as they always have. Under such circumstances, they would have my collaboration, full support, and that of Piazza Oro Grande Bank. I have vowed to help this region in whatever way I can. Have a good day.

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,662 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
THE NIGHTMARE BEGINS
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2022 9:11:58 GMT
mint frost Avatar

EYE WITNESS REPORTS

Streaming Live On Scene from the Streets of Lilycove City

This is Jacquelain reporting live, and tonight we're following reports on a local sighting of Yveltal, the legendary pokemon of My. Pyre. I'm here with , an eye witness who says they've seen Yveltal as it took off from the mountain's summit. , what can you tell our viewers?[break][break]

@mintyfresh coming to you live from Lilycoive Ci- Oh! Sorry thought I had time to live stream right before this ohemgee so sorry- um ANYWAY! So I was going on my daily jog with my besty , up and down Mt. Pyre when it suddenly got really dark- Darker than usual! And so I start looking aorund- and I hear this weird screech and then I saw it [break][break]

OH my gosh, that must've been quite the shock! What happened next! [break][break]

Well, we cut out jog short and ran! Haha~ You know, better safe than sorry! [break][break]

Well thank you Mint for your eyewitness report. [break][break]

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
THE NIGHTMARE BEGINS
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2022 19:48:00 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

EYE WITNESS REPORTS

A LIVE REPORT FROM LEAGUE HEADQUARTERS IN SLATEPORT CITY

[break] councilman silph! you called?[break][break]

[break] YVELTAL has been spotted over SLATEPORT CITY. alert league headquarters and send an inquiry to the AQUA INITIATIVE.[break][break]

[break] yes sir! should we gather the rangers and have them look out for it?[break][break]

[break] no. avoid a direct confrontation with YVELTAL. this pokemon has proven to be a powerful entity and is undoubtedly linked with TEAM ROCKET.[break][break]

[break] what do you think it’s doing?[break][break]

[break] no clue. however, it seems placid for now. i would not be surprised if it’s trying to break free from whatever control team rocket has over it.[break][break]

[break] you think so?[break][break]

[break] it wouldn’t be the first time. they are in an arm’s race to match the legendary pokemon willingly looking to thwart their efforts. after all, this wouldn’t be too far from their involvement in summoning NECROZMA.[break][break]

[break] oh… i’ll get to it right away! [break][break]

[break] thank you. oh, and stay safe, cadet.[break][break]

[break] yes sir! [break]