twenty-six
June 17
Blackthorn City, Johto
bisexual
gym leader
gym leader
53 height
53 height
This soul of mine breaks over and over ...
awards
291 posts
alec foster DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @alec
alec foster
DECLAN WALSH (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2023 21:42:32 GMT
alec foster Avatar
Alec's face grew only more intense with anger as he read the new piece of dialogue. It also made Alec wonder if that was what Rocket was trying to do with him over a year ago. But that begged the simple question of 'why'? What did he do to piss off Team Rocket? Sure, he hated them and spoke out against them several times before as well as during his time as Pacifidlog's Gym Leader, but he didn't necessarily go out of his way to try and put them down like a rabid animal ... until now, that is. Luckily for him, he was never captured by them, managing to escape while also being near death, no less. Most people wouldn't even live to tell that tale.

Alec didn't like the thought of what he was about to do, but ... he needed to know more about this asshole and how he ran things. If he could learn that, then this guy was as good as dead, along with this organization. Alec had even hoped - prayed even, that with the former boss having been killed that the rest of Team Rocket would die with him ... That didn't happen of course. Alec's finger pressed the second option; biting his lip in anger to the point where it bled just a bit when he did it. Alec set his phone down, going to get a wet washcloth in order to stop the bleeding, as well as have a minute to get away from the stupid game.

❤️ I should execute him.

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,328 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
DECLAN WALSH (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2023 23:36:19 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]Yeah, no. Isaac knew what he was going to pick. He also knew that, if this data ever got re-leaked, he sure as hell wasn't going to have to explain the Walsh why he thought Rocket shouldn't kill people. His big, squishy heart was already on thin enough ice as is![break][break]

He couldn't spare the gym leader's life. He could, however, buy him time. All they'd have to do is force the gym leader to join Team Rocket . . . [break][break]

Yeah, no. That was just a far slower, far more painful death. There was only one way Isaac could ensure that this was quick, painless, and with proper dignity.[break][break]

He opted to perform the execution himself. How else could he make sure?

[break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST / @

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
I cannot conceive of a universe
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness.
awards
1,353 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
DECLAN WALSH (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2023 4:15:01 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nomitest2"]
[attr="class","text"]

The slapstick, over-the-top scenario made Nomi frown slightly, feeling as if the game was making light of what it meant to be a Rocket grunt. The threat of death weighed on all of their shoulders; one too many mistakes could often lead to a bloody and painful end. Second chances were rare. One either learned how to stomach Rocket's work or they didn't. And if they didn't, they could try leaving.[break][break]
Nomi would not necessarily recommend that option.[break][break]
All the same, the choice here was obvious. Walsh was offering the player a chance to prove they were capable of being a Rocket. There was one option out of all of them that would accomplish just that.
❤️ I should execute him.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Otome Event!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.nomitest2]--accent:#f798d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nomitest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,395 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
DECLAN WALSH (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2023 5:47:30 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisatest"]
[attr="class","elisatestbody"]

How unfortunately topical. Reading this reminded her of her predicament regarding and her family. She wasn't sure which option wanted her to say, but she could think of Underboss and which he'd praise.[break][break]

And Theo had been forged in Kanto.[break][break]

❤️ I should execute him.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Declan Otome Co-op.

[attr="class","elisatestpkmn"]

[attr="class","elisatestcredit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest"]--accent:#df8c7d;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
paralegal / special agent
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,302 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
DECLAN WALSH (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2023 16:11:11 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Gunner's frown deepened. The text so accurately described what he had learned from reports from the Kanto region at the time of Team Rocket's takeover. The footage of public executions such as this one was harrowing. Sometimes he still saw them in his dreams.[break][break]

Considering the nature of RONDEZ-VIEW OF LUV, Gunner assumed the "good ending" would require him to go along with Walsh's vile views. Yet he hesitated to select either the first or second options, feeling sick to his stomach at the thought of complying.[break][break]

Finally, he made his choice.[break][break]

❤️ Walsh should spare him.

[attr="class","ooc"]

NOTES

SELECTION: Reconnaissance for the glory of Team Rocket!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.gunner2]--accent:#D8AD43;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gunner2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Kelpie
She/Her
June 18
Snowbelle City
Pansexual
Rocket Scientist
Grunt
Fill Me Up Buttercup
M.I.A.
35 height
35 height
This vessel is a lie, a shapeshifting beast, a lesson in fluidity
awards
323 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calpurnia
Calpurnia Kubrick
DECLAN WALSH (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2023 17:10:13 GMT
Calpurnia Kubrick Avatar
Awww! Hoenn really did not appreciate a double entendre. What sort of reconnaisance was done on a dirty sidewalk?

The sight she imagines with the gym leader is almost tantalizing. It was like someone had wrapped up a little gift just for her!

But forcing the silly man to join Team Rocket would only end in failure. Cornered dogs snapped eventually. That was one reason she disliked them so much.

Oh! How she detests getting her hands dirty! But if she wanted to impress Daddy Walsh, she had to be willing to pull on her big girl gloves!
[❤️ I should execute him. ]

⚰︎ divider made by milky!

close tab

played by

Aura

Lena
she/her
July 10th
Anistar City
Bi-curious
Trainee fire-fighter
Civilian
Searching
For my fairytale ending
1m64 // 5'5 height
1m64 // 5'5 height
Taking back control, defiantly
awards
151 posts
part of
TAG WITH @galayne
Galayne Valois
DECLAN WALSH (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2023 18:20:02 GMT
Galayne Valois Avatar
For this route, we go down the evil path. That seems something Father Walsh, Rocket extraordinaire would appreciate. A bit brutal perhaps, but by the way the route wanted them to 'redeem' themselves with a second chance, showing some ruthless behavior seemed the way to go. That, and the gym leader in question, bound and struggling, probably wouldn't do well being forced to join Rocket. Something about betrayal, the Kalosian gathered.

Off with his head? Probably.

[❤️ I should execute him.]
close tab

played by

dreamflower

she/her
December 12
Anistar City, Kalos
Bisexual
Blacksmith, bladesmith
Associate
Art is risk
Tempered by wisdom
5'7"/170 cm height
5'7"/170 cm height
A keen mind cuts deeper than even the sharpest sword.
awards
1,027 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelie
Aurelie Lefevre
DECLAN WALSH (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2023 18:58:03 GMT
Aurelie Lefevre Avatar
[attr="class","aurelie"]

[attr="class","aurelie_lyrics"]A game of nightmares
[attr="class","aurelie_body"]Aurelie winced as she read through the scenario. I'm definitely going to get the bad end of this route, I just know it, she thought, judging from her discomfort with the story so far. This route was definitely not turning out charming, endearing, or relatable so far.

She felt like she would've liked to hear the gym leader's rebuttals of Walsh's accusations. Much like he'd done at the Sootopolis summit, though, Walsh seemed once more to be giving only limited information to his listeners. Then he put on a pretense of democracy and free choice to make said listeners feel like they had any agency at all.

Though at least, when they were in the middle of an actual raid—rather than a peaceful faction-wide conference—that approach made more sense to Aurelie. In the middle of war, she could grasp that it'd be important to send a strong message, rather than to be fair and just. Even if that was still yet another reason why war sucked, in general.

With what information she had at hand, Aurelie sighed. Given that Walsh wanted the main character to prove themselves to him, there was only one option that made sense in the situation, harsh though it was.

I should execute him.

[attr="class","aurelie_tag"]

Declan Walsh Otome Game

[attr="class","cred"]VEL OF PIXEL PERFECT

[newclass=.aurelie]width:420px;padding:40px;background:#862939;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie img]height:100px;width:100px;padding:15px;border:1px solid #fff;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_lyrics]text-align:center;font-family:verdana;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#eee;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_body]width:420px;padding:40px;background:#222;font-size:14px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;font-family:calibri;color:#aaa;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_tag]text-align:center;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_tag a]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:8px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:8px;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
DECLAN WALSH (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2023 19:59:13 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar
[attr="class","katherine1"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Walsh should execute him.
[break][break]
Duh. It's the only option that makes sense. Surely no one was playing this route to get in bed with the Rocket boss... The Malevolent expected everyone, much like her, to want to know more about the Obfuscator's capabilities.
[break][break]
What could Darkrai's other avatar do?

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]@ walsh otome [break]

[newclass=".katherine1"]--accent:#963030; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/VJW9HmG/31.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .katherine1 blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .katherine1 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
awards
887 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
DECLAN WALSH (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2023 21:58:54 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","dragomirpt"]

"WhATever kInd OF intel dO yOU ThiNk YoU'LL fiND On THe siDewaLk? ceASE yOur NOnSeNsE aT onCe" mocked Josh in his head as he watched this shitshow play out. He was definitely not getting the good ending portrait, and to be frank he wasn't sure if he even wanted it. So he was guided to a scene where what appeared to be a Gym Leader was wrapped up, with claims that the Gym Leader had been rigging his battles. Considering this was Team Rocket, this seemed propaganda as shit. And then a series of disgusting choices were given. Even if they were correct about the Gym Leader, this was far from what should be done by anybody.
[break][break]
The choice was obvious.
[break][break]

@tag

[newclass=.dragomirpt] width: 300px; margin-left: 100px; text-align:justify;font-size:12px[/newclass]
[newclass=.dragomirpt b] color: #426ea9; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]

❤️ Walsh should spare him.

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
DECLAN WALSH (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2023 22:40:03 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]once this slide has been written down, she looks over the options once more.

while she does believe the man should be spared if he's deserving of it, she's of the mindset that a terrorist organization's leader would not view this in the same regard.

and for that reason, she selects option d. why snuff out a life when you can mold it for your own personal gain?

otome: .

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,221 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
DECLAN WALSH (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2023 0:30:40 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frlandslide"]
[attr="class","frlandslide1"]
[attr="class","frlandslideimg"]
[attr="class","frlandslidetop"]
OTOME
[attr="class","frlandslidemid"]
[attr="class","frlandslidemid2"]
[attr="class","frlandslidemid3"]

"Yeaaah? but I don't touch any games," he attempts to joke as a way to help keep hims mind here, and in the moment. Not think back to the times where their soldiers, himself included, killed members of the league left and right. "Can't say I've ever heard of a uhhh 'hot clause' won't get some people out of trouble that's for sure" [break][break]

There is a sinking feeling in his stomach as Walsh reads off the Gym Leader's crime. Rocket Propaganda at it's best to manipulate and make you think that what they were doing in the end was right. He thinks about the options and finally settles on sparing them. [break][break]

Let them be the survivor that told the story of what went on. That wasn't an uncommon occurrence. [break][break]

[break][break]

+ [break]
+ ❤️ Walsh should spare him.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Roboto Mono:300,400,700]
[newclass=.frlandslide]border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;width:525px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslide1]border-left:solid 75px #eeeeee;color:#999999;text-align:justify;padding-top:20px;padding-bottom:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg]border:solid 1px #151515;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:4px;margin:20px;margin-top:0px;height:200px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg div]position:absolute;height:200px;width:400px;font:25px Raleway;font-weight:300!important;line-height:200px;text-align:center;color:#ffffff;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.1);z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg div b]font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg img]height:200px;width:400px;opacity:.85;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frlandslidemid]padding:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid2]padding:25px;border:solid 1px #151515; background-color:#242424; font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frlandslidemid2 b"]color:#577aa5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frlandslidemid2 i"]font-weight:bold;color:#eee [/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid3 div]border-bottom:solid 2px #151515;height:20px; margin-bottom:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid3]padding-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidetop]border-top:solid 1px #577aa5; border-bottom:solid 1px #577aa5; background-color:#1a1a1a; font:20px Impact;line-height:15px letter-spacing:1.3px; color:#ffdeb1; text-align:right; text-transform:uppercase; padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot]border-top:solid 1px #577aa5;border-bottom:solid 1px #577aa5;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:25px;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot div] margin-left:10px; font:10px Inconsolata; line-height:0px; padding-bottom:9px; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot div b]color:#eee; border-bottom:solid 1px #577aa5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidepoke] width:100%; padding:5px; background-color:#577aa5; color:#eeeeee; font:40px Impact; line-height:15px; margin-bottom:5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,671 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
DECLAN WALSH (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2023 2:59:54 GMT
mint frost Avatar

Mint remembered how spoke of Kanto Rocket. He figured this was more up the man's alley.

I SHOULD EXECUTE HIM

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,147 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
DECLAN WALSH (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2023 3:05:53 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]
[attr="class","littlejay"]
[attr="class","title"]💜 ROUNDEZ-VIEW: ROUTE DECLAN WALSH

Admin Walsh. Was this a time set in the past? Or a fabricated version of a different universe?

[break][break] Jayden's brow continues to furrow as he reads the lines in front of him, the scene expanding only further.

[break][break] No matter what universe they are in, Jayden is more sure than anything of his answer. There is only one, after all.

❤️ I should execute him.
[attr="class","ooc"] + WALSH ROUTE

[newclass=".littlejay"]--accent:#8756f0; } .littlejay { font:12px 'Roboto'; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 70px 50px; letter-spacing:0.6px!important} .littlejay b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .littlejay i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littlejay u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .littlejay .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:20px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .littlejay .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .littlejay img { filter:grayscale(100%); } .littlejay { border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px!important;} .littlejay .title { text-align:right; margin-bottom:20px; } .littlejay .title b { border-bottom:1px solid; [/newclass]
[newclass=".jaytop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#7944eb;height:40px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Alicia Jewel

she/her
October 18
Pyrite Town, Orre
bisexual
"Freelancer" (Rocket)
Elite
Single
102 height
102 height
awards
460 posts
Ruby Garcia DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rubygarcia
Ruby Garcia
DECLAN WALSH (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2023 3:39:58 GMT
Ruby Garcia Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ruby"]
[attr="class","rubyw"]

Yeah, Ruby knew that BS answer wouldn't fly. At least they weren't dead yet.

[break][break]The sad thing was that Ruby didn't know how much Walsh said was Rocket propaganda and how much was actual Kanto League bullshit. Hoenn's own League wasn't exactly a shining example of goodness, either. Either way, Ruby was getting a chance to redeem herself with this next choice. Sparing the man was out of the question if she wanted that redemption. Forcing him to join Team Rocket probably wouldn't end well. That only left execution. But who would carry it out?

[break][break]After a bit more thought, Ruby made her choice. It seemed like it'd fit Walsh's dramatic style.

[break][break]
❤️ Walsh should execute him.
[attr="class","rubytag"]@otome

[attr="class","rubypokes"]

[newclass=.ruby] width: 450px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby b] color: #7b6678; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby a] text-decoration: none; color: #7b6678; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #7b6678; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby i] color: #7b6678; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #7b6678; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rubytag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rubytag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rubynotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rubynotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #7b6678; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rubynotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #7b6678; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rubyw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.ruby span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rubypokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #7b6678; padding: 5px; width: 440px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rubypokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]