he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,654 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
LEAGUE HOLIDAY PARTY (MEGA SOCIAL)
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2023 0:16:45 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
So that was a no from the bartender , a future Gym Challenge from , a nod of agreement from someone that just came by ( ), a hair ruffle from , and a lack of answer from (who seemed to walk off to talk to someone else).

A pretty good turnout, all things considered.

"Well, I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to be doing whatever I want at this age," Hideo answered Doug, a grin on his face, "so good luck on finding a lady! You can always tell'em you helped trained a Gym Leader!" He was pretty sure that would work - or at least be a good conversation-starter.

And with that, Hideo was off towards the tablets, his Beheeyem following close beside him (having devoured all the tepigs-in-a-blanket and pretzels it'd gotten). "Don't think I've met you before," Hideo said, towards the one person who was going with him ( ). "I'm Hideo. Gym Leader over in Littleroot. You?"

Just a small bit of chatter to make the walk over a little bit interesting.

Once there, Hideo would take his turn, his Beheeyem guiding over to the proper tablet - the Flygon. Hideo placed his hand upon it as the Pokemon read out the inscription. "Sooo…I wanna have a reading about FINDING A LOST FRIEND?"

He'd never actually had a reading done before…was that the right kind of thing to ask?

Regardless, it'd be his Beheeyem that peered through the telescope; Hideo wouldn't be that good at spotting a constellation.

Hideo takes count of how many people are coming along
Just . Better than expected.
Teases before walking off to get reading done.
Makes smalltalk with .
Asks about a reading regarding finding a lost friend.
close tab

played by

Aria

Cade
He/Him
December 25
Hammerlocke City, Galar
Hetero
Bodyguard
Civilian
awards
63 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadeyrn
Cadeyrn Osmond
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2023 1:51:49 GMT
Cadeyrn Osmond Avatar
to serve and protect
template by Punki of Pixel Perfect
Since coming to Hoenn he didn't have a lot of friends or people he trusted but he was glad that Thomas is on. He let the dreepy hold onto the gifts for the moments. He would offer later on. "Glad to be here."

"You look beautiful before not a single woman can compare." Cade was torn up on the inside but now he felt at peace someway similar the good talk in the icelands. Here stood before was his lover. The Princess of Galar in all her radiance no matter how much he still beaten himself over the past would always care about her.

"I would love too dance with you. I think I know just the place to be alone. Allow let to take the lead ." The gentleman guide his lady onto the danceroom. It seems Thomas had found love himself. It almost remind him when he confession to Elise. The warm feeling like he was on cloud nine. He was going tease for her but some other time.

In way he was proud as much as father would be. Thomas deserved a little happiness after that everything that's happened. Cade blinked before seeing Elise's expression. "You know, Elise. Not matter what I always look for your best interest at heart. You really mean the world to me." Cade was trying to find the words to confession his crimes but clearly he was failing. 
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,871 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2023 2:29:07 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Briefly looking back at the dancing with and the two of them finding love with each other, she thought the two of them were actually great together too. A blush creeps onto her pale cheeks when the red-headed knight compliments her beauty before she turns it back at him. “And you are the most handsome man that no other can compare to.” Finishing her glass of eggnog and setting it on a table before she sends out her shiny female Indeedee from her Luxury Ball, so Sayoko can interact with Pulse the Audino as the Indeedee comes over to greet the pink Pokemon. Elise lets Cade lead her out to a spot where they can be alone together, she smiles back at him and lets her guard lead her into a slow dance on the floor.[break][break]

When he talks about her meaning the world to him, the female royal responds back with a little nod. “I’ll always appreciate that you care for me and I care for you a lot as well.” Her gloved hands interlace with his while she noticed that he looked a little distant unlike what he had been before. “Are you feeling alright? I had noticed you were a little…distant every time we speak now.”

@holidayparty [break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,788 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2023 5:21:00 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Wonderful. The girlies made their way across the room towards the tablets with a few others that found ’s introduction fascinating. Others with less enthusiasm lingered on the dance floor or by the bar. Eva was sure that curiosity would eventually get the best of them.

In a way, Eva could sense him before he even spoke. Something, a magnetic presence perhaps, pulled her gaze towards on his approach. A mix of feelings stirred in her chest, “Knowledge can be gleaned from even the most obscure things,” she didn’t necessarily believe in the zodiacs, but she did believe they had something to teach them. Her smile was pleasant, warm even, but it didn’t reach her eyes. She knew too much, and disappointment weighed heavy on her heart, “I like your sweater . . . and hat,” it was quite festive.

Before she could say any more, tugged her away and inserted herself in the conversation, “Yeah, January,” Eva confirmed, moving towards the stone with Freya, “Goodra, hmph,” she tilted her head in brief contemplation, a self-assessment before distracting herself with another.

“Garchomp. You two are the same,” she said out loud without reading the room, “Intense and passionate. Yep.”

Eva nodded to Freya’s question, “Yeah, I think I will. Why not? It’s all part of the fun.”

“Which one are you, ?” she asked, looking back at the red head.

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2023 5:38:47 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

LEAGUE HOLIDAY PARTY

MEGA SOCIAL

“YOU ALWAYS HAVE A CHOICE.”

those words are meant for himself more than noel. the way his gaze loses itself against the ocean’s current soaks the most of his attention. a constant lull against the smoky haze of his own backdrop.

a presumptuous assessment, parker.

he rests his elbow against the same balcony. oblivious to the VINE WHIPS his COMFEY uses to grab more food, unbothered by their conversation.

but choice and selective words can hold a heavier weight.

[attr="class","spiralpee"]

outfit check

- shakes noel's hand
- ask him why he's at a party if he doesn't like crowds
close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
Gym Leader
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
oceans of angels, oceans of stars, down by the sea is where you drown your scars
awards
1,086 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2023 6:27:29 GMT
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbasetsu4"]
[attr="class","star1tsu4"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1tsu4"]

[attr="class","starimgtsu4"]

[attr="class","star2tsu4"]It was that easy, was it? [break][break]

Just swoop in when everyone else was distracted by their little interpersonal dramas, their politics, their fake kindness reserved for parties like these. As she felt the neck of the bottle in her hand, the heft, the decorative label that indicated it had peppermint in it, a wicked grin came over the girl's face. She turned to sneak away, swift as she'd come, when--[break][break]

"... H-huh?"[break][break]

A claw catches the girl's tights. She glances back, stares for a second at the totodile standing there in a bouncer's outfit. It's only a second she has to process it, before she barely stifles a laugh. Narrowly, she manages to avoid calling attention to herself.[break][break]

"What, you want something, boy?"[break][break]

Baki kneels down and slips her hand into her bag, slipping something into the totodile's hand.[break][break]

"Here, all accounted for. We're good, right?"[break][break]

If Watson were to look down, he'd notice a 10 PD note in his claws.[break][break]

A smile as she turns and starts to walk away, hard-won bottle of booze in hand.[break][break]

[attr="class","star3tsu4"]
[attr="class","petalpoketsu4"]
[attr="class","rouxcredittsu4"]

[newclass=.petalbasetsu4]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d5bed2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalbasetsu4]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1tsu4]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/ZtFj789.png), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.65); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu4]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu4 img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu4]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoketsu4]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoketsu4 img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1tsu4]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu4 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu4 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star3tsu4] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/ZtFj789.png), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.65); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredittsu4]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

VAPES

Prince of Darkness, DJ Sorrow.
he him
NOVEMBER THIRD
spikemuth, galar
questioning
MUSICIAN
civilian
lol
don't even try it
5'7/170cm height
5'7/170cm height
I Live I Die I Live Againnn Im Coming With My Army Of Skeletonsssss
awards
176 posts
dylan sayer DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dylan
dylan sayer
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2023 6:40:54 GMT
dylan sayer Avatar

The vibes were fucked. Fucked vibes. A gay love triangle dissolving... Seemingly, only the Kids Table was immune to this. Dylan feigned a cough, sipping at a nicotine pen he kept in the breast pocket of his flannel shirt. He held in the peppermint air until it dissipated, lest he let a cloud out.

He couldn’t help but notice something out of the corner of his eye. was there too. He’d met her very briefly, and… she looked lost. Something about the way she fished for eye contact, for something to save her, reminded him of himself when he was younger.

He’s drunk right now, he’s taking on the “you know what?” tone of voice. The motivational speech and moralizing all in one. "You shouldn’t have to be by yourself, if you don’t wanna be." His eyes misted up a little, but he held it back, and he put his hand on the counter.

"And I know what it’s like to be surrounded by people but still… alone in public. So c’mon. Hideo and I are gonna go to the tablets. Maybe that’ll show you your way forward."

He thought about it again, making a little gesture, trying not to fall too far behind from that kid while he called for her.

Then, it came time to ask for something. To ask for guidance. ”I don’t care if it’s about romance. I wanna know more about LOVE at large. About how to take my friends by the hand, and take my friends up with me, when I find it.” He held his hand on the tablet. There was a connection here. He trained with Navy, saw the Garchomp enclosure, and they were just like him.

"…Hideo. I’ll remember that. I’m Dylan, I’m the new guy on Callan Young’s record label. DJ Sorrow, Keeper of the Trees, King of the Graveyard. I’m on the gym circuit now. I’m thinking you, and then that guy Josh. I heard he was some kinda racer… Biker? I saw a Husqvarna online below msrp." He said, mulling it over.

close tab

played by

light

songbird, eve
she/her
september 5th
hoenn
demisexual
idol
civilian
to be a flower you need rainy days.
awards
310 posts
evelyn silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @songbird
evelyn silph
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2023 9:35:22 GMT
evelyn silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"it went wonderful, mr. stone. thank you for asking!"

[break][break]

the son of devon was practically a family friend to evelyn. after all, evelyn recalled the younger devon aiding her at the start of her career. but that was a long time ago when she was but only a young star in hoenn. "i'm sad that i haven't seen your sibling around since my return, when you can please give my love to them, mr. stone!" placing an arm around her old friend , she would add, "i'll handle this ruffian and keep him out of your way for a bit." and thus would they leave for the bar.

[break][break]

as they walked side by side, evelyn would ask, "so, tell me , i've missed so much and you've grown since the last time i was in hoenn." having heard many of kyle's notable achievements. evelyn wanted to hear them specifically from him. "and don't leave any details out. we have the whole night, after all." evelyn would say with enthusiasm, "top champion, huh? that's the last thing i would've imagined you'd become. has it been hard finding time for your games?"

[break][break]

note: evelyn takes off with to the bar. just chatting away! [break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] @gang-gang

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#d49736; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-eight
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,691 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2023 12:04:39 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-pkmn"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-pkmn-2"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-bannertop"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-w"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-img"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-w-1"]

At first, Remiel approaches for conversation, making sure to give a wide berth. Then he overhears it:[break][break]

"You make my heart feel so full, so happy, it's a feeling I want to feel til' the end of time, with you. I can't imagine my future with anyone else."[break][break]

"I can't imagine a future with anyone, but you. Desiree, I'm yours as well."[break][break]

No way he was going to interrupt that.
[break]

So, moving on, he soon spots the familiar dark hair of his cousin in the crowd nearby. The royal begins to move towards her, eager to ask her what she thought of the zodiac they'd presented. Then, he overhears it:[break][break]

"You look beautiful before not a single woman can compare."[break][break]

“And you are the most handsome man that no other can compare to.”
[break]

This time, Remiel visibly cringes before turning and walking in a different direction. Parties such as these tended to bring out the romantic side of people, didn't they? It was why they'd hung mistletoe. Remiel, of course, neither had the time, emotional capacity, or luck for a healthy relationship as of late. Or even an unhealthy one, for that matter.[break][break]

He wasn't the type to care about that sort of thing often. But here and now? Suddenly he felt completely alone in a room filled with hundreds of people. This was his own doing. Sacrifices had to be made in the name of greater pursuits, he reasoned. And he would only endanger a significant other anyway with the target on his back.[break][break]

Before he realizes it, he's drained his cocktail dry. A wandering waiter is gracious enough to take it from him before he saunters off in search of somewhere. Instead, he finds and her small party of companions. The Dratini draped around his shoulders takes a sniff of Eva's shoulder as he stands beside her.[break][break]

"Head scientist. Councilwoman. And Elite Four himself. Quite the group we have here." Remiel remarks with a smile, stealing another peppermint cocktail that passes by on a platter. Turning to next, he tilts his head. "And you... you're a friend right? I believe we've met; briefly." That aside, he turns back to the group as a whole.[break][break]

"I hope you all enjoyed the announcement," He says, gesturing towards with a nod. "Couldn't have done any of this without your help, Freya. Thanks again."[break][break]

Nearby, NIOLA TOLSTOY sits at a table covered with tarot cards and mystical diagrams. She glares at him from behind the ever-changing crowd and he tenses slightly. "Looks like my companion there is ready to do your readings if you all want to get them done. She may look a bit intimidating, but I promise she doesn't bite."[break][break]

[attr="class","remy-lb-bannerbottom"]LEAGUE HOLIDAY PARTY 🎁

[break][break]

[newclass=.remy-lb]border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;padding:24px;width:500px;box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #363636,-2px 2px 0px #363636,2px -2px 0px #363636,-2px -2px 0px #363636;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb b]color:#d49736;letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb i]color:#cecece;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb u]text-decoration: none;font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing: 3px;color: #d5ad40;text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn]background-color:#272727;padding:10px 10px 3px 10px;margin:-24px -24px 0px -24px;border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;display:flex;height: 25px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn div]height: 8px;margin: 0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn div:hover]color:#d49736;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2]border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px!important;border:solid 1px #232323;border-bottom:none;padding: 10px 5px 10px 5px;background-color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2 img]margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop]text-align:right;margin:0px -24px 24px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding: 16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop div]padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom]text-align:right;margin:24px -24px -25px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;font:800 20px Poppins;line-height:20px;text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom a]font:800 20px Poppins!important;line-height:20px!important;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40);-webkit-background-clip:text!important;-webkit-text-fill-color:transparent!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom div]font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;padding-top:5px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#666666;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w]display:flex;gap:35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img]height:70px;width:70px;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img img]height:70px;width:70px;filter:grayscale(50%) contrast(80%);border-radius:3px;max-width: none !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w-1]font:11.7px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;padding: 10px 25px 10px 15px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
826 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2023 18:48:08 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango leaguechar"]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

"You might have a point there."[break][break]

While staring far away into the vista of trees gently swinging back and forth from the soft breeze, he's reminded of the battles he had fought back on the Dewford islands. There were no choices there. It was kill or be killed. And Noel didn't have the resolve to do it. What use was being a trainer if those were his only options?[break][break]

No.[break][break]

He would find a way to make it so that no one would have to go through what he did.[break][break]

"If I'm going to try and change how things are in this world, then I should be willing to change myself."[break][break]

This wasn't the conversation he expected to have with someone he had only just met. But maybe the fresh perspective from someone new was what he needed.[break][break]

Standing back up and wiping away the dirt off his hands from the railing, he would stretch his body out from having its long rest outside before taking a side glance towards .[break][break]

"I guess I should head back in and try to be a little social. How about you? Care to join me?"

[attr="class","notes"]Agrees with Fernando[break][break]
Reflects on himself and his goals[break][break]
Starts to head back inside and asks Fernando if he wants to join him

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".leaguechar"] --accent:#FFB546!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango a { font:bold 12px/9px 'Poppins'!important; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #d4d4d4; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius:5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px; margin-right:-10px; } .mango .notes { border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding:10px 10px 0px 10px; margin:20px 30px -10px; text-align:center; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 58px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ idol | dj ✧
✧ gym leader ✧
✧ do i know what's real? ✧
awards
736 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2023 0:31:29 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","desikiss"]
[attr="class","body"]

The confession that left Desiree's lips with their parting kiss had been reciprocated with his words, allowing the thumping of her heart to evolve into ever-prospering sprouts of love. As she looked into his eyes with dreams of their future in the form of glimmering crystalline, she made a vow to herself to always be there for him as he had always been for her; to be the moon to his sun, allowing their light to foster prosperity in what they both sought to restore to the world. She owed it to him after everything he put in, all those moments of peace that led her closer and closer to his heart.[break][break]

If only he knew how badly she wanted him and how long she'd dreamed of calling herself his. With him, there was no need to present herself as the version of perfection she always wished to become- she could live in the present with him without judgment, and she hoped that he felt the same. In her eyes, despite all the mistakes he wished to atone for in the eyes of the League, he was perfect the way that he was.[break][break]

Brushing her hand down from his chest and acquainting it with his, she would plant a final kiss upon his knuckles, despite how badly she wished to kiss him endlessly in the sea of dancing stars. "This night will forever have a special place in my heart, as will you," she said softly, bringing the sways of the dance to a stop at the ceasing of the song, ".. oh look, there's an announcement! ♡"[break][break]

Lulls of the orchestra were brought with the opening of the roof and the unveiling of the stones, bringing her gaze to peak in curiosity and her steps to lead both herself and to them if he were to follow. Moonlight and snow poured down from above, delicate fragments gathering upon her fluffy fur coat. She was always open to astrological concepts and readings, though she was somewhat hesitant as she was already a loyal customer to a plant witch that resided near the petalburg forest.[break][break]

"It is said these tablets could bestow luck on those that touch them," she said to him, looking at the astrological dates in correspondence with the tablets and touching hers, ".. Garchomp really fits you. ♡" As did the description of what entailed her as being a Flygon in the stars, a bit of a call out. As the woman named Niola offered her services and Desiree soaked up all the fortune the stones were said to bring, she looked up at her now boyfriend with a smile.[break][break]

"It's up to you if you want to, ♡" her words fluttered out with a gentle squeeze of his hand, ".. our goals, our likeness to one another." Maybe giving business to another mystic wouldn't be too bad for one night.

[break][break]

NOTES

- cute moment[break]
- ooh announcement![break]
- goes to the draconid tablets and guides thomas there if he's willing hehe[break]
- touches the flygon tablet[break]
- leaves it up to thomas if he wants a reading + what it will be about if so!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".desikiss"]--accent:#ff9ebe;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2023 7:30:14 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

LEAGUE HOLIDAY PARTY

MEGA SOCIAL

“GO AHEAD.”

a wag of his cigarette puts attention on his reason for staying. he turns back toward the balcony, leery at the great expanse.

i still have some unfinished business.

[attr="class","spiralpee"]

outfit check

- tells noel to go ahead
- wants to stay outside and finish smoking
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
3,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2023 16:14:07 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

LEAGUE HOLIDAY PARTY

"Oof." He uttered cheerfully as Yuina bounced off his chest, before cocking his head slightly. She looked... down.

Better fix that!

"That's sergeant to you, Cadet!" He began cheerfully, before winking. "'Ello! I ran a little late, sorry. Did I miss out on much?"

At the very least, he must've missed the memo, because he felt positively peasanty standing next to Yuina.

"You look amazing." He said as he took a step back, his eyes moving up and down her form before he chuckled, tugging at the fabric of his uniform. "Really regretting not going home now."

Mistakes were made.
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu, Yui
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City (?)
Pan
Historian/Anomaly Ecologist
Elite Ranger
I don't want
To imagine a past, that doesn't have you in its future
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
To truly know one's self, look back on the marks you've made in history
awards
1,827 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2023 16:44:43 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]
[attr="class","franntag"]

@--

[attr="class","frannmain"]

In spite of her sudden and sullen change, the party didn't stop around her. The festivities were coming to a peak with the announcement, drinks clinked at the jovial nature of it, music still played softly and the smell of peppermint and other themed scents wafted through the air... But all of that was falling away from Yuina the more she tried not to get lost in her thoughts.[break]
The line that she was walking between enjoying this new life and knowing that she was living a lie felt like it was getting thinner everyday, and she hated that she couldn't get a grip on herself. So much so that in her clouding thoughts she hadn't even noticed that she was on course to run into someone until it was too late... But of everyone that she could have run into...[break][break]
She wanted to smile, Yuina looked up at him, her amber eyes cast in a far away glaze, for the moment his jovial, contagious demeanor didn't quite break through her muddled thoughts.[break]
"Doug, I... Uhm, no I think you arrived just in time for that... Announcement, and everyone is going to see," she struggled, she didn't know what to say. She had been glancing through the crowds, wondering (hoping?) that he would arrive most of the early evening, and now that he was there, in front of her (with her), she felt awful that she couldn't be happy in the moment.[break][break]
And he was still wearing his medical uniform too... Had he come here right after finishing his work for the day?[break]
"Were you going to go see that announcement? Uhm, I don't want to be in the way so you can enjoy the evening while you're here... I was just...," just what? She trailed off, she couldn't form a single coherent thought between falling on the wrong side of that line and worrying that Doug wasn't enjoying the party if he'd just gotten here after finishing a medical shift for the day...

notes[break]
Holiday Party![break]
Dress, Hair[break]
Advent Calendar Day 16: Mention Peppermint[break]

[attr="class","frannpoke"]

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 10px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
826 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2023 18:45:40 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango leaguechar"]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

Heading back inside after bidding farewell to his companion, he would situate himself near one of the dining tables. Even after all his talk about wanting to socialize, it was easier said than done. He never knew he had such a problem with this sort of thing until today. Since when did this problem arise? Or maybe he always had it, a remnant from his childhood perhaps.[break][break]

As the sounds of people conversing with each other all began to blur together to him, he would take a seat at the table, pouring himself another glass of wine and acquiring some food to put on his plate. Something to waste time as he watched everything unfold around him. He'd slowly sip at his glass, admiring the sweet, alcoholic taste. If he wasn't careful, he just might not be able to control himself and indulge even more.

[attr="class","notes"]Open for interaction!

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".leaguechar"] --accent:#FFB546!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango a { font:bold 12px/9px 'Poppins'!important; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #d4d4d4; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius:5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px; margin-right:-10px; } .mango .notes { border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding:10px 10px 0px 10px; margin:20px 30px -10px; text-align:center; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 58px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP