Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
3,061 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2024 3:25:53 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

MANTINE SURFING

It is what it is.

The youth rolled out of the water and onto his mantine's back, gasping for air as his girlfriend cracked (lightly) at his expense.

"Well, ain't cha freakin' confident." He huffed between gulps of air, squinting at her before smirking. "If yer so sure, maybe you won't mind makin' a lil' bet with lil' ol' me?"

He batted his eyelashes at her innocently as he stood back unto his mantine, preparing to take yet another crack at, what else:

The Magikarp Splash.

"Let me know if ya got the guts, love. I'll be flexing my ego in the meanwhile." He said, winking as he and his mantine approached the waves once again.

MAGIKARP SPLAAASH!
QUrac3BX

TL;DR:

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
Officer / Gym Leader / INTERPOL
Lieutenant Officer
Feels like
I've known you for a lifetime.
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
Was doing swords and shields before it was cool.
awards
1,485 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2024 3:40:38 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

MANTINE SURFING

Too excited. He was being too eager in his attempts. Clearly.

His back was red and sore as he sat cross legged atop his mantine, meditating on his latest failure.

It had gone much better than his prior two attempts, as one might've hoped, but it had nonetheless failed too.

Twice was a coincidence, thrice was a pattern. He needed to change his approach.

Thus, he breathed in and out slowly, calming himself down before his eyes fluttered open and he slowly rose to his feet above the mantine.

"Very well— let us try once more."

MAGIKARP SPLASH
mx8ZDa5|

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,870 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2024 3:51:16 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ecalcifet"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","mmilkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","avatarimg"]
After performing the Primarina Twist yesterday, the diplomat doesn’t think that it’s time yet to do the most hardest trick to do with a Mantine. She could save that for when she can learn how to do the Primarina Twist with the saddled Mantine that waits for her in the ocean water. Llamrei watches from the distance with soft nickers from the shiny Spectrier that she’ll believe in Elise being able to do it.[break][break]

The Galarian royal does her flips in the air while she lands onto the Mantine’s back. Wings of the water type Pokemon that she rides on spread across the waves like a flying Pokemon. Elise is confident that she had gotten that trick down right today.[break][break]

FmLUw9oo

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","tag"]@tags
[break]

♔ Performing the Primarina Twist for August 4th.

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnlist"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

[newclass=".ecalcifet"] --accent:#D0BDF0; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ecalcifet"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1a1a1a; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .ecalcifet .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .ecalcifet .textbox a { font:500 13px/10px 'Poppins'} .ecalcifet .textbox b { font:bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:600; } .ecalcifet .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .ecalcifet .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .ecalcifet .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .ecalcifet .bottom { height:45px; background-color:#922761; border-top:1px solid #333; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img { filter:none; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .ecalcifet .tagline { margin-top:-25px; margin-left:20px; } .ecalcifet .tagline i { color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; font-family:Poppins; background:#222; padding:2px 20px; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #333; z-index:99; position:relative;} .ecalcifet .tagline a { color:var(--accent)!important; font-family:Poppins!important; } .ecalcifet .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".mmilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:60px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .mmilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .mmilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .avatarimg img"]height:70px; width:70px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; float:left; margin:0px 20px 10px 0px[/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .tag"] text-align:center; } .ecalcifet .tag a { font:bold 15px/10px 'Poppins';!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .top"] height: 50px; background-image: url(https://file.garden/ZY7WxFwX3wOZkLYA/blueflowers2.png); background-size:cover; background-position:top center; opacity: 0.8; position:relative; filter:brightness(1.0); [/newclass]

[googlefont="Playfair+Display"]
close tab

played by

Dynamo

Silv, Silvi
He/Him
Twenty-Six
May 1st
Montenevera, Paldea
Heterosexual
Scholar
Senior Ranger
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
275 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dynamo1
silverio delfino
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2024 4:56:22 GMT
silverio delfino Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

again, and again, he would try to land this one. how much practice would make it perfect though...? only time would tell...

ANDg6Bpi
magikarp splash!
[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Rocket Grunt
---
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,582 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Raziel Beckett
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2024 5:32:11 GMT
Raziel Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frlandslide"]

[attr="class","frlandslide1"]

[attr="class","frlandslideimg"]

[attr="class","frlandslidetop"]
MANTINE SURFING

[attr="class","frlandslidemid"]
[attr="class","frlandslidemid2"]
[attr="class","frlandslidemid3"]

Another attempt and another flop and once again Razz has to wipe the water from his face as he looks to both of the pokemon who were already on top of the mantine waiting for their trainer to get back onto. He stares at them for a moment as if the two would understand the problem from his look alone but Aero just pats the seat of the mantine and the captain sighs as he forces himself back on. [break][break]

Both look at their trainer expectantly and he sighs, "Fine we'll try again...."

[break][break]

[break][break]

|eYBErve[break]
MAGIKARP SPLASH[break]
Total: 0

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Roboto Mono:300,400,700]
[newclass=.frlandslide]border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;width:525px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslide1]border-left:solid 75px #eeeeee;color:#999999;text-align:justify;padding-top:20px;padding-bottom:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg]border:solid 1px #151515;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:4px;margin:20px;margin-top:0px;height:200px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg div]position:absolute;height:200px;width:400px;font:25px Raleway;font-weight:300!important;line-height:200px;text-align:center;color:#ffffff;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.1);z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg div b]font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg img]height:200px;width:400px;opacity:.85;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frlandslidemid]padding:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid2]padding:25px;border:solid 1px #151515; background-color:#242424; font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frlandslidemid2 b"]color:#9d4848;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frlandslidemid2 i"]font-weight:bold;color:#eee [/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid3 hr]color:#151515;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid3]padding-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidetop]border-top:solid 1px #9d4848; border-bottom:solid 1px #9d4848; background-color:#1a1a1a; font:20px Impact;line-height:15px letter-spacing:1.3px; color:#ffdeb1; text-align:right; text-transform:uppercase; padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot]border-top:solid 1px #9d4848;border-bottom:solid 1px #9d4848;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:25px;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot div] margin-left:10px; font:10px Inconsolata; line-height:0px; padding-bottom:9px; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot div b]color:#eee; border-bottom:solid 1px #9d4848;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidepoke] width:100%; padding:5px; background-color:#9d4848; color:#eeeeee; font:40px Impact; line-height:15px; margin-bottom:5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
5,210 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2024 6:33:23 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eris98"]
[attr="class","eris99"]
[break]
A MILLION MILES AWAY
[break]
[attr="class","eris100"]
[attr="class","eris101"]WHEN YOUR SKIES ARE GREY, AND YOUR WHOLE WORLD IS SHAKING
[break]
[attr="class","eris102"]TO THE MOON AND BACK, I'LL LOVE YOU MORE THAN THAT
[break]
[attr="class","eris109"]No matter how much the Wingulls cackle, how harsh the sea remains, how concerned the event organisers are as she washes on the beach for yet another round, she will not give up. For the seas were made to be conquered, not to conquer her.[break][break]

"Steady yourself." She barks, one fist over her chest as she picks herself once more. "We will try again."[break][break]

Into the freezing waters, blessed with the warmth of the sun upon her skin. Coasting up the side of the wave -[break][break]

[break]

G3lI44r1
[break]
[attr="class","eris103"]slateport beach
[attr="class","eris103"]mantine surfing
[attr="class","eris103"]MUSIC
[break]
NOTES
MAGIKARP SPLASH
PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.eris99]width:500px;height:250px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris100]width:500px;height:30px;text-align:center;font:8px Helvetica;line-height:30px!important;color:#f5f5f5;background-color:#333333;letter-spacing:2px;position:relative;z-index:1;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris101]margin-top:0px;opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris102]margin-top:-30px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris98:hover .eris101]margin-top:-30px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris98:hover .eris102]opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris103]width:100%;padding:10px 0px;background-color:#a0bad6;text-align:center;font:8px Helvetica;letter-spacing:2px;color:#333333;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris103 a]color:#333333!important;font:8px Helvetica;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris109 b]font:bold 10px Helvetica;color:#a0bad6;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Montserrat:400,700]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
An observer of eons cannot feel the warmth of another.
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
3,079 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2024 7:05:55 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
YOU MAY BE SECURE IN BODY AND MIND, SON OF MAN.

BUT ARE YOU SECURE IN THE BREADTH OF YOUR KARMIC DEPTH, IN YOUR WILTING IMMORTAL SOUL?

IS IT WISE TO FIND COMFORT IN THE LIVES OF THE DAMNED, KNOWING THAT THE INACTION OF THE LIVING WIDENS THE KINGDOM OF THE DEAD? IS IT FAITH TO RISK YOUR SOUL TO DO WHAT IS RIGHT, KNOWING THAT HOENN WILL BURY YOU UNDER THE MOUNTAINS OF FALLEN THAT WILL PUSH YOU AGAINST THE EARTH UNTIL YOU ARE NOTHING BUT AN IMPRINT AND A MEMORY?

WILL YOU FORSAKE THE LOYALTY OF YOUR COMRADES TO FIND COMFORT IN SERVICE?

RUN TOWARDS THE WAVE. RUN! RUN, YE SCOUNDREL HOWARD SLAYTE!

MAGIKARP SPLASH
8/5
CxUFl|AG

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu, Yui
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City (?)
Pan
Historian/Anomaly Ecologist
Elite Ranger
I don't want
To imagine a past, that doesn't have you in its future
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
To truly know one's self, look back on the marks you've made in history
awards
1,825 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2024 12:52:00 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","yuina"]
[attr="class","yuinatag"]

[attr="class","yuinamain"]

To her own detriment perhaps, Yuina was feeling pretty confident now after finally landing her first trick... Was she a pro? Not by a long shot. Could she do it again? She felt like she could... Was she going to see to it anyway that Doug would think twice about taking up another bet with her? Absolutely.[break][break]
"A bet? You're not very good at making bets with me? You don't have the best track record," she returned his innocent tone, but her smile spoke volumes as he came back down from another failed mark for the Magikarp splash.[break][break]
"But if you insist, I'll take you up on it," now she was getting confident, and she pushed the mantine forward to take another go at the next wave coming around, to keep her practice up.
[break][break]

[break]
DvOKk2UW

notes[break]
Primarina Twist![break]
Total: 1000[break]
1[break]

[attr="class","yuinapoke"]

[newclass=.yuina]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina div.quote_body] margin: 10px -25px -20px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuinamain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:30px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuinatag a] color:#272727!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuinatag] text-align: center; font-weight:bold; margin: 0 auto; background-color: #272727; height: 20px; width: 420px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina b] color: #A4DE52; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina i] color: #cecece; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #A4DE52; font-size: 10px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 10px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuinapoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yuen

Vess, Vee
she/her
eighteen
February 19
Mossdeep City
lesbian asexual
student (private school)
civilian
so long,
ghost song.
5'5'' / 165 cm height
5'5'' / 165 cm height
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vespa
Vespa Baskerville
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2024 14:42:59 GMT
Vespa Baskerville Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","vespabaskerville"]
[attr="class","body"]

Sighing and muttering under her breath, it seems like ... maybe, things just have been beginner's luck. But she will definitely not! Give! Up! The Squad is cheering her on so diligently, so how could she ever think about forsaking them? No, that's just out of the equation, and if the Primarina Twist is the last twisting she'll ever do![break]
[break]
"Let's! GO!" she exclaims with determination as the next wave rolls around, the Mantine she is surfing with equally as pumped. But will it be alright ...

LSP8DZsd[break][break]

LOGBOOK OF W'S AND L'S

Total: 5000pts[break]
Attempt: August 5th[break]
Trick: Primarina Twist (50 - 100) (1000pts)

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville"]--accent:#57a586;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

ema

cass, cassie
she/her
seventeen
november 7th
petalburg city, hoenn
grey-aroace
student (private school)
civilian
single
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
518 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cass
Cassandra Kubrick
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2024 15:24:49 GMT
Cassandra Kubrick Avatar
Seems like Cass really benefitted from beginner's luck, but she wouldn't give up quite so easily, either, so into the waves once more! She wouldn't rest until she mastered that trick, for sure.

PRIMARINA TWIST aug 5
0fISXmhW
2k pts total
close tab

played by

ema

sporty pathfinder
they/them
twenty-four
december 27th
near santalune, kalos
biro grey-ace
ranger
elite
single
6'1'' height
6'1'' height
awards
401 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lutgarde
Lutgarde Dijkstra
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2024 15:28:22 GMT
Lutgarde Dijkstra Avatar
Not quite there ... but Lutgarde grins, not discouraged in the slightest as they go for another attempt. For sure, this wave might finally bring the edge needed to complete this little trick!

MAGIKARP SPLASH aug 5
0CnBr0AR
close tab

played by

ema

fen (mille)
dee/dem/der, they/them
twenty-one
march 9th
mossdeep city
aroace
office worker (cracker)
grunt
4eva
single
5' height
5' height
awards
443 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fenelle
Fenelle Miller
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2024 15:32:10 GMT
Fenelle Miller Avatar
Fenelle ponders for a moment if attempting an easier trick might simply be, well, easier. However, der spirits are still high enough, and the Mantine also doesn't seem to be tired just yet, so dee nods, taking a deep, salty breath. Time for another try!

MAGIKARP TWIST aug 5
qV9QcSyO
5k pts so far
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
Roads may be rough and tough, though it will lead somewhere.
awards
815 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2024 17:20:38 GMT
Genevieve Cromwell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]
[attr="class","genny1body"]

The Starmie 720 goes by flawlessly, and as they finish the turns, and re-enter the water, Genny's screaming happily from below.[break][break]

"WOOOOOOOOOOOO!" She yells loudly, before deciding to take the hardest challenge on.[break][break]

The MAGIKARP SPLASH![break][break]

FB71Nllh

@surfing[break][break]

NOTES

- SWIMSUIT[break]
- ATTEMPTING - MAGIKARP SPLASH[break]
- 8/2 - Starmie 720 - SUCCESS![break]

[attr="class","genny1pkmn"]

[attr="class","genny1credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".genny1"]--accent:#FF5349;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
MERCURIAL
in my solitude
6'1" height
6'1" height
I picked the stitches, now I can't stop bleeding
awards
2,605 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2024 18:04:22 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","prophet adrian"]
[attr="class","amilkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","textbox"]
[attr="class","iconimg"]
Taking a moment to enjoy the sun, Adrian watches the beachgoers along the sandy shoreline, jealous of them. To walk freely among them again...[break][break]

That was something he wanted.[break][break]

But now the next wave comes, and with it, fresh opportunity to prove himself able...[break][break]

UEcnRlUn

MAGIKARP SPLASH

[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnlist"]

[attr="class","tagline"]
MANTINE SURFING, DAY #4 (0 pts)

[newclass=".adrian"] --accent:#7F6779; [/newclass]

[newclass=".prophet"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1c1c1c; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .prophet .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .prophet .textbox b { font:500 14px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .prophet .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .prophet .top { height: 250px; background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155412642115104829/image.png); position:relative; } .prophet .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .prophet .textbox { line-height: 17px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .prophet .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .prophet .pkmnlist img { filter:grayscale(1); } .prophet .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .prophet .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".amilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:10px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .amilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .amilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".prophet .bottom"] height: 45px;background-color: #272727;border-top: 1px solid #333;background-image: url(https://i.ibb.co/7YB3gRD/flower.png);background-size: cover;background-repeat: no-repeat;background-position: bottom right;display: flex;flex-direction: row-reverse;flex-wrap: wrap;justify-content: space-between;align-content: center;align-items: center;padding: 0px 0px 0px 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".prophet .tagline"] color:var(--accent); font:12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .prophet .tagline span { color: var(--accent); font:11px 'Poppins'; background: #222; padding: 2px 10px; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #333 [/newclass]

[newclass=".prophet .oocnotes"] letter-spacing: 0.5px;margin-bottom: -20px;display: flex;column-gap: 10px;margin-top: 10px; align-items: center; } .prophet .oocnotes i { font-size:16px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".prophet .nametag"] text-align:center; margin-top:20px; } .prophet .nametag a { font:600 15px/13px 'Poppins'!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".prophet .iconimg"] height: 100px; width: 100px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; float: left; margin: 0px 20px 10px 0px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".prophet .oocnotes a"]font:500 12px/10px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".prophet .oocnotes b"]font:500 12px/10px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]

[googlefont="Playfair+Display"]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
816 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2024 20:41:06 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

The trick was an irritating one to pull off. Perhaps he'd need to ask for tips, after all this was over. That lad seemed to have a knack for this activity.

Once again, Dorian got the air he needed, before making the attempt on the Magikarp Splash.

ZeyPgNVI

tags: @tag
notes: 8/2 - Magikarp Splash - FAIL
8/3 - Magikarp Splash - FAIL
8/4 - Magikarp Splash - FAIL
8/5 - Magikarp Splash - FAIL

Total: 0

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR