Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
Officer / Gym Leader / INTERPOL
Lieutenant Officer
Feels like
I've known you for a lifetime.
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
Was doing swords and shields before it was cool.
awards
1,485 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
CYBERCHASE CONUNDRUM (EVENT)
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2022 6:03:25 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

CYBERCHASE CONUNDRUM

Victory sure feels a lot like defeat.

The first thing that hits him is pain. Numbing, throbbing pain, all over his limbs- as well as burning, sizzling pain across his chest. Next was smell. A combination of blood and perfume assaults his senses as his arms struggle to lift him up. Then came taste; the copper in his tongue felt particularly strong.

Then there was wetness; thick and viscous, something sloshed underneath him as he turned himself onto his back, gasping for breath.

Finally, his sight came to him. He struggled to see through his blurry vision, acute anemia taking hold as he squinted up at the figure standing over him. He got the impression they were speaking to him, but his ears were failing to register things properly.

"What...?" He says, his voice barely raising over a whisper.

Was he concussed? He didn't think he had taken a direct blow to the head... though he had landed on it right after the explosion.

Nevertheless, he tried harder, and the figure above him slowly came into focus. For a brief moment, a nondescript, yet obviously feminine figure hovered over him with a hand outstretched.

"... Lenore?" He rasped out.

Was he dead? And God still expected him to deal with pain and a concussion?

Mercifully however, no, he was not dead (yet). As his sight finally came into full focus, the woman before him was revealed to look nothing like his dead wife.

Still, the man stared at her blankly for the better part of a minute, before his concussed brain finally thought to reach out and grasp her hand.

"... Thank you." The man finally said, forcing himself to put his screaming body to work. He wasn't about to make the lady pull all 250 pounds of his fat ass up to his feet.

The man struggled for a while, until finally, he was back to his feet. Between his torn sleeve, flayed and scabbed skin, crushed armor and ruined top, he had certainly seen better days.

"Apologies for the foolish question, madame; might I ask what goes on now...?" He didn't know how much he had missed out on after passing out.

"... Ah, but where are my manners." He said, folding an arm over his chest and bowing. His torso screamed at him for doing so, but he ignored the pain with practiced ease. "I am... a knight of Galar, I believe. I'm afraid I've lost my name along our way here. Regardless... 'tis a pleasure and fortune to make your acquaintance."

Emphasis on fortune.

"It might be ridiculous for one as battered as I to ask, but..." His gaze shifted lower meaningfully. "Are you well, madame?"

It was clear to the eye that her injury wasn't... normal.

TL;DR:
-wakes up, sees dead wife
-whoops, not dead wife.
-chats with .

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2022 7:10:22 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
Être un Mirage
[break][break]
[break]

As arose, pointedly not taking her hand, Elisabeth stepped back to allow him space to regain his bearings. He seemed disoriented, as if he couldn't quite make sense of their surroundings. Not an altogether surprising thing, given their circumstances.

To his question, Elisabeth gestured to the screen: PLACE THE FILES IN ORDER. "Some sort of puzzle, I think," she said, clearing her throat. "I can't say I am familiar with the files being discussed."

Her own mind was swimming, unable to focus much in the wake of the attack. , , and all seemed to already be focused upon the task, if the murmur of their conversation was any indication.

Then belatedly, his latter question registered, and she glanced down at her leg. "Ah," she said, as if unsure how to respond to his concern. "I'm... fine." This assurance stood in stark contrast to the peculiar blurring that had manifested between her left hip and knee, leaving a gaping nothingness where her thigh should be. "You should focus on your own health, for now."

And state of mind, she thought silently. Was that amnesia, for him not to know his own name?

"Sir Knight, then," she said, a hand extended in greeting. "A pleasure to meet you. I'm Elisabeth. Pity it's not in better circumstances."

She glanced behind her, watching as others afflicted in a similar manner to herself once more entered the room.

Even appearing hale and whole was no assurance of it. How many others had forgotten themselves, as this man had?

TLDR:
[break]
[break]
[break]
✿ Cyberchase Conundrum ✿
[break]
[break]
[newclass=".elisafont b"]color: #7bb661;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,454 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2022 7:32:00 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

how the train's cars buckle, fall, and crash onto the floor is music to his ears.[break][break]

with that threat neutralized, he turns to the rest of the group, ready to assist wherever needed only to find himself being transported back to the main terminal along with everyone else.[break][break]

"fuck, that felt wrong."[break][break]

not needing a breather, he decides to check up on others starting with , though his question is meant for the group as he looks around at , , , , , and .[break][break]

he'd ask too but she's busy solving the puzzle.[break][break]

"are you all okay?"

[attr="class","ooc"]- checking up on people[break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-manectric color-shiny"]

[newclass=".sixeyes"]--accent:#5d464e; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2022 7:34:27 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","greyson11"]
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
"what do you mean?" he asks , only to look down and notice the... missing portion. an entire section of his abdomen was missing. one could, quite literally, see through it. he reaches out to the gap, much like the champion does, only to feel.. nothing.
[break][break]
"what the hell?" his brow furrows, anger and fear filtering in, as the adrenaline subsides. one moment they'd been fighting a towering figure, the next, teleported here, and now?
[break][break]
if this injury translated to the real world — he was a dead man.
[break][break]
he turns, looking up until he catches sight of . he gives her a once over, ensuring her pieces are properly fit together. "are you okay? any injuries?"
[break][break]
as if sparked by his question, and by the LIFE DEW of , he releases his comfey. she quickly spreads healthy doses of FLORAL HEALING to all those if need of it. then, suddenly remembering something, he turns to look for .
[break][break]
when he sees her, his eyes widen.
[break][break]
"anna?"

[attr="class","notes"] | |
[break][break]
missing his lower abdomen. is greatly concerned for his mortality once he leaves his place.[break]
asks if she's OK, checks her out.[break]
releases comfey to use FLORAL HEALING on anyone that needs it, on top of 's LIFE DEW.[break]
looks for, and finds . is shocked to see her own missing piece.[break]
[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

[newclass=".greyson"] --accent:#7c98b2; [/newclass]

[newclass=".greyson"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .greyson blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .greyson blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=".greyson .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=".greyson11 img"] border-radius: 3px; width: 400px; border: 1px solid #232323; background: #2b2b2b; padding: 9px; [/newclass]
qI163BqG
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,408 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2022 7:58:42 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaybirdy"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"] one by one, through teamwork, they all go down. darkrai. cresselia. zacian and zamenta. not without some losses on their end, but before anything can register, the terminals power on. his stomach drops as they drop into the floor, into a stream of nothingness, and before re-appearing into the central terminal.

[break][break] several others appear beside them as well, presumably from the other terminals, and jayden's gaze goes back to the rest of the party. the people that he'd come with.

[break][break] many of them seemed to be missing parts of themselves, a fact that jayden noted with quite a bit of alarm. he looks down at himself and sure enough — all his own limbs are intact. he looks especially towards and , the latter of which seems miraculously unscathed.

[break][break] "are you all okay?" --- says, and jayden looks towards the unfamiliar man.

[break][break] "i'm alright," he says, though his brow furrows towards his friends. "i think." the LIFE DEW from luka is a welcome reprieve, though it doesn't seem to heal all their wounds. especially the ones that seem more mental than physical. "thank you," he murmurs to his pink-haired friend regardless, eyes shifting towards the task ahead of them.

[break][break] "i don't think a system failure is a positive outcome," he comments. even as he says it though, he can't help but wonder. perhaps it is a positive outcome. would a failure mean a failure to copy them? would it mean returning to their world? or would a system failure just delete them entirely?

[break][break] as luka busies herself with solving the puzzle, jayden's attention is brought more to the wounds that the party suffered. he gestures to and in particular.

[break][break] "how are your... wounds? do they hurt?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","jayooc"] + tldr [break]
+ jayden is relatively unscathed and checks up on ppl [break]
+ he asks anna and illeana what their wounds feel like [break][break]

+ his pokemon forget THREE MOVES EACH. current moveset below: [break]
— samurott - aqua jet, hydro pump, ceaseless edge [break]
— ditto - no moves [break]
— duoblade - sacred sword, protect, shadow sneak

[attr="class","accent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-crow"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@ @cyberchase

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","swarmbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".jaybirdy"]--accent:#8463D4;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .postbody img"] float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin: 5px 21px 11px 1px; height:90px; width:90px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; } .luck .postbody img:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody .jayooc"] width:250px; margin:15px auto 0px; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
····0GQfMySe
close tab

played by

Senpai

JoJo
She/Her
July 07
Ever Grande City
Homosexual
Theme Park Owner
Civilian
Single
170 CM height
170 CM height
A Beacon of Safety during times of War
awards
784 posts
Johanna Joy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @johanna
Johanna Joy
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2022 8:25:21 GMT
Johanna Joy Avatar

For all its efforts Trevenant failed in trying to protect Johanna. But it didn’t realize this for a moment, even as she writhed in dull pain in its arms. His focus had been on counter-attacking, only when the Xurkitree deleted itself did the Trevenant’s singular eye look down upon the writhing flame of its trainer.

It shook its wooden head in panic as he gently placed Johanna on the ground before taking stock of the damage. Somehow a wire had managed to take a huge chunk of her front abdomen, by some miracle it dodged the spine. But still, it was serious.

Johanna grimaced in pain from each movement as her body screamed that something was missing from her. Her breathing was heavy as sweat fell like a waterfall all over her body. “It, it’s okay Hauke, it doesn’t hurt that much. I’ll be fine.” Johanna pushed herself up from the ground, though the Trevenant tried to stop her from exerting herself. But at the same time, it didn’t want to use force on her, so it failed in stopping its trainer.

It felt weird, standing with parts of the abdomen gone. Leaving behind not gore, but simple non-existence where it all used to be. Using her arms, she tried to cover the hole. “See, I am alright, stop worrying.” But she knew if these wounds were still there when she got out of this digital world, she would soon join her Trevenant and Mimikyu as a Ghost-type.

And then as if some force compelled it. Trevenant was pushed back into its Pokéball against its wish. Johanna looked worried, fear-stricken she looked around for what was to come, and then poof, dragged into the data stream.

While she didn’t want to, she couldn’t help but try and perceive her surroundings in this stream. And there she noticed her doppelganger staring dead-eyed back at her. Before she could even attempt an interaction, she found herself rematerialized back at the main terminal.

Overwhelmed by it all, she had to take a breather, closed her eyes, and let everyone else do the talking for a moment as she tried to find her center once more, arms clutching and hiding the severely missing abdominal area.

TLDR:
- Johanna interacts with Trevenant, realizes she's missing the abdominal area.
- Sucked back to the main terminal.
- Just takes a breather.

@terminal3group

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
2,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2022 12:53:25 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
With the floor no longer being electrified following Xurkitree's deletion, Chomper landed unceremoniously, tongues wearily hanging out of each of his mouths. That Draco Meteor had drained much of the Hydreigon's energy, but at least it seemed to have taken care of all of the enemies.

Looking back at the spot where the colossal Ultra Beast had once stood, Andrea found herself thoroughly impressed by 's performance. She'd surely go to congratulate him, if only she had the slightest clue who he was (she still couldn't remember his name). He must have been a crazy talented trainer to take down such a monster in one fell swoop. Either that or he was the incarnation of the god of luck.

After the trippy experience of being teleported back to the main terminal and seeing a second Andrea with a creepy, dead-eyed look swimming underneath her, the dragon-hooded girl observed the newest pop up window with a puzzled expression. "Place the files in order? What files? Does anyone have any files on them?" She questioned the others, being very much clueless. Oh, how she longed for the days the toughest puzzle to solve was how to poison a Poison type.

had the answer. That shady, crescent-haired scientist had been providing them the files they needed after each challenge. The POG Bank CEO along with Champion began brainstorming about what was the correct order, while Andrea quietly observed their exchange, crouching down and hugging her knees. "There are four boxes. Could there be a fourth file we don't know about?" The Pokémon cosplayer finally chimed in. Little did she know the missing file was the one from TERMINAL 02.
//returns to the main terminal with everyone else
//offers her two cents the new puzzle

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,668 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2022 13:52:16 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
His Beheeyem’s efforts to provide cover proved fruitless: Hideo could feel something hit him in the lower back, the boy letting out a yelp as he hit the ground, losing his grip on both ’s and his Beheeyem’s hands. It didn’t hurt that much - especially not as bad as he’d expected from a Legendary Pokemon’s attack - but he was still down and out, his Beheeyem floating down to him to try and get an assessment of how bad the damage was.

Yet before he could give Hideo any information, the Beheeyem was returned to his Pokeball, and the ground gave way. Literally, as they all fell in, even if Hideo wasn’t aware the ground was still there. He was quick to feel solid ground again, along with the sounds of everyone reuniting.

The first voice Hideo pulls away is ’s, asking if everyone was alright.

I feel…weird,” was Hideo’s response as he lay on the ground. There wasn’t much pain from where he’d been hurt, but it felt like more than just his back had been hit. Like his entire lower torso was sore. “Definitely not like I just got hit with an attack.

It’d be evident for everyone else that Hideo was missing his lower torso, though he didn’t seem to be aware of it. He didn’t even sound like he was in pain, and as he rose up to sit, both parts of his body moved as if they were still connected. There was no blood either, and while ’s Comfey’s healing did alleviate the pain somewhat, there wasn’t much of a wound to heal.

Hideo stood back up, taking out his Beheeyem’s Pokeball once more, letting the psychic-type out again. He expected his Beheeyem to give him a hand with solving whatever puzzle people were talking about, but he instead got a litany of concerned and confused messages about himself. “I feel ok,” Hideo said, taking a few steps around, his body moving fine despite looking as if he’d been cut in half.

He reached towards the empty area to scratch away an itch - and stopped walking as his hand went through what should’ve been where his belly was. “...huh?

Hideo got hit
Lower abdomen deleted
He can still walk around though
Only now realizing what's missing

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
private investigator
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,606 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2022 16:00:16 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
the idea comes to mind, but nothing else that happened so far makes kyle inclined to believe any malicious party tricks from the perpetrators. the entire event was a test more or less, as every question so far have been straightforward more or less, or at least, coming from the other party's perspective.

doubt is shared with

"...maybe i'm just another copy of the original kyle to throw you off too. that's a possibility too, right?"

there's a playful chuckle, albeit weak, that accompanies the joke.

"of course, i'm just kidding... maybe. who knows?"

comes to them eventually after gathering her bearings. kyle's quick to give her a rundown of what was they currently have already.

"i'm guessing the fourth's from terminal two." he looks around. "i don't think i was paying attention to which people went where."

tl;dr
  • engages with mars and andrea

@tags
close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,527 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2022 16:56:50 GMT
annalise henderson Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","annal"]

[attr="class","annalluck"]

[attr="class","annalpostbody"]
at some point in the chaos, she does feel the there-and-gone pressure of a psycho cut sinking its teeth deep into her side. the pain is brief, swallowed down with a swill of adrenaline and cursory assessment that it can't be that bad if she's still on her feet. the fight concludes, the terminal is powered back on, and she's pulled through the floor before she can check the damage.
[break][break]
as she's swept down the data stream, she catches a glimpse of her reflection below that makes her look twice. she's staring back, gaze unwavering, unblinking, empty. even as her own face tenses at the sight, her reflection's expression doesn't change.[break][break]
she's relieved to be back in the main terminal, if only to be surrounded by faces that aren't her own. she gravitates back towards and as 's life dew rains down on the crowd. she lets out a little gasp at the sight of the professor's injury — if it could even be called that. it just looks like a part of her is missing. no blood, no gore, just gone.
[break][break]
"are you okay?" she risks, echoing 's sentiment with a concerned frown. jayden motions to them both, asking if their wounds hurt. her brows furrow, betraying her confusion, before she looks down at her own body.
[break][break]
the injury starts at the top of her thigh and carves a wide path towards her belly button. she must be standing upright through sheer will and disbelief, seeing as half her hip and part of her side is missing. with a shaky breath, she lifts her shirt experimentally, just enough to expose the junction where vector mesh and skin meet. [break][break]
braver types might try to twist and see their anatomy beneath the mesh, but she's seen enough.
[break][break]
"i'm okay," she says, smoothing the undeleted portion of her shirt down and forcing the ghost of a very unconvincing smile across her lips. "it doesn't, like, hurt or anything, it — i dunno, it doesn't feel like ... anything?"
[break][break]

[attr="class","annalooc"] + tldr [break]

+ returns to the main chamber with part of her hip/side gonezo[break]
+ :peepotalk:ing jayden and illie about missing parts[break]
+ doesn't acknowledge yet because she doesn't know her name anymore hehe[break]

[attr="class","annalaccent"]

[attr="class","fas fa-bookmark"]

[attr="class","annallyrics"]

@

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","annalswarmbottom"]

[attr="class","annalpkmnbar"]

[newclass=".annal"]--accent:#d4a53c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .annalluck .annalpostbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .annalluck .annalpostbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .annalluck .annalpostbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .annalluck .annallyrics span {transition:1s all;} .annalluck:hover .annallyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalaccent"]font-size:90px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px; } .annalluck .annalaccent img { height:90px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalswarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody .annalooc"] width:250px; margin:0px auto; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:0px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]

close tab

played by

Jun

Ace
He/Him
July 17
Olivine City
Bisexual
Trainer
Civilian
5'4" height
5'4" height
Life isn't a game of luck. If you want to win, work hard.
awards
446 posts
Aaron Toral DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun1
Aaron Toral
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2022 19:28:52 GMT
Aaron Toral Avatar
A whirl of attacks happened all around them. Despite Hideo's Elga covering them, something got Hideo, making him go down. Just as the blonde turned to face the younger boy, he felt pain on his left hand, knee, and ear. Looking at his hand, two fingers were missing, as was part of his leg, feeling around his left face, he felt nothing where his ear should be. But aside from feeling funny, no gore or pain or anything. Looking at Hideo, it was much the same, except it was his stomach that was gone. Helping the boy up, they were going to move...until Aaron got hit by Darkrai's attack. This flung him away from his friend. Landing hard and rolling, he got up, super tired. Just a few steps foward and he fell on his face, out cold.

Trevenant, for his part, reappeared next to Cressilia and smacked her hard. Everyone else's attacks finished her off, and they also finished off the other three legendaries. It was then he saw his trainer injured and out cold. Running towards his trainer, the tree checked his vitals. Still going strong, just asleep. Summoning a literal Wood Hammer, he stayed guard, and would let only get near. Unless Hideo could vouch for them.

TLDR
Aaron got hit and is missing his pinky and ring fingers on his left hand, a chunk out of his left leg, and his left ear.
Aaron is also fast asleep.
Trevenant is standing guard over his trainer.

close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2022 23:13:36 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]
221 for @cyberchase conudrum
"S-Sorry!" He managed to squeak out beneath the chaos, aware that he was likely in for a much bigger scolding once it was over. As always, his friends were quick to his defense-quick enough this time that he didn't even feel the expected pain at his back as both he and the girl were thrusted back to the sidelines.

He watched the remainder of the fight from where dropped them, content to let himself fade into the background of the monstrous powers being displayed around him. The enemy was quickly overwhelmed, disappearing with the cage surrounding them-along with everyone's Pokémon.

The courier had just enough time to register the Porygon that Mu-Mu had warned them about hanging above them before their vision-no, their entire consciousness-suddenly blinked out. It returned what to them felt like mere milliseconds later, right back where they started with the rest of the groups.

Or at least what was left of them.

"You okay?" They asked ████ , checking the girl for any missing parts of her own. After assuring she was alright, they turned around to check on everyone else from their own group-upon which would notice the entire upper portion of their back was gone, replaced by a thin wire mesh suspended within the shimmering blue waters of 's Aqua Rings like jello.

- Is ready to be scolded
- Checks on
- The upper portion of his back is gone and filled with goop, but he's completely unaware
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
5,223 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2022 23:46:24 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Everything goes by in a blur, the explosions, the yelling, the pressure emanating from giant beasts. Within seconds of everything dissipating, she's lost track of the world around her, only barely aware of the Porygon watching them like patient Mandibuzz.
[break][break]
When she blinks, she finds herself where they'd begun, filled with dread and nausea as empty eyes stare back up at her. And as her knees buckle under her, when she given the briefest of moments to breathe, the first thing she can manage is a choked sob.
[break][break]
"No."
[break][break]
Her tongue is sharp as she snaps her gaze to , only ever softening when Reiner finally hops out of his pokeball and presses close to her. She needs a moment to regain her composure, a long minute to herself as she hugs her Luxray tight. Then with a soft breath, it all comes tumbling down.
[break][break]
Her finger snaps to . "Razz lied!" Then the group as a whole. "We all could've been fried to a crisp!"
[break][break]
Of course, they're probably more than capable of handling themselves but her mind is a mess and she wants nothing more than to just head back home and give a hug.
[break][break]
"And you especially, Locke Jamison!!" She yells, but almost seems to flinch at her own volume. Closed eyes, rolling back of her shoulders and a small breath in forces her to take a step back. And when she finally opens her eyes once more, she has to face the fact that Locke seems to be missing a piece of himself.
[break][break]
Somehow, seeing a strange wire mesh and blobs of water disturbs her far more than just flesh and blood. Add on the fact that it's probably her fault for being here and you have the recipe for an unending pool of guilt welling up in her chest.
[break][break]
Her coat might be small but she takes it off anyways, getting up to her feet and standing on her tiptoes to drape it over his shoulders.
[break][break]
"How are you supposed to deliver a smile through rain, sleet or wormhole if all you're doing is getting hurt while trying to help me?"
[break][break]
[break]
TL;DR[break]
- DISORIENTATION AND FEAR.PNG[break]
- Luxray is here for hugs[break]
- HOW DARE U LIE !!!![break]
- YOU ALMOST DIED !!![break]
- Giving Locke her coat to cover up the injury
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"]a hohohomicide but its not december || into the cyberverse

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break]

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]

FhSLLpB_
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
with what's to transpire.
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,334 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 0:17:01 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]dark void fires off in quick bursts of dark energy. and as one flies toward her galarian ponyta, her body moves without thinking.

head empty, only protecc...

she catches a dark void with half of her chest, the odd attack rippling into an even odder sensation. she expects pain, anguish, tears rolling down her cheeks. for a brief moment, she even expects death.

instead... there's nothing but a cold numbness.

it tingles and spreads from the center of her chest to the top of her right shoulder. and when her head turns after the dust settles, after they revert back to the beginning, she finds an unsettling sight.

half of her chest is gone, from the center to the right shoulder. it's just... empty.

"what?"

she hears, briefly, the concerned voices of , , and rising. it's almost white noise over the complete confusion of her body's state right now. no blood, no pain, nothing. she feels a slight longing the longer she stares, as if she's incomplete.

"i'm okay," she mumbles softly to and in particular.

and after taking a step forward, she gets closer to , , and . healing mist begins to pour from her body until it curls around them. if they're wounds... can they be healed?

"i can fix it..." is whispered more to herself than anyone as her hands rise to touch at the empty gap on her chest, feebly feeling for something no longer there. it's left her with half a chest, half a heart, and a very confused brain.

cyberchase conundrum.

tl;dr |
- wtf o shit o shit
- steps in front of galarian ponyta to protect it from dark void
- losing part of torso & shoulder
- v confused over the injuries
- tries healing her, , , and with healing mist

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 0:57:41 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

"Trois cent quinze, quatre-vingt-dix-sept, deux cents, quatre cent quatre-vingt-dix, huit cent vingt."[break][break]

She isn't trying to solve any puzzle, not really. Her brain is full of numbers, of repetition. 315, 97, 200, 490, 820.[break][break]

820.[break]820.[break]820.[break][break]

The numbers in that travel log and the ones here are related somehow, she's sure of it. If only she could remember them all! But as she muses she catches snippets of the conversation between and and chimes in with her own limited knowledge.[break][break]

"There were legendary Pokemon in ours," she says. "Darkrai and Cresselia...and two none of us had ever seen before. Za...zaza...something."[break][break]

Their names are gone. 315, 97, 200, 490, 820. There's a limit to how much she can memorize in so short a time.[break][break]

"Oh...there was, um, a train too. But I don't know where we were. It wasn't anywhere familiar. But I can swear I've seen some of those numbers before, I think. 820...i-is the only one I really remember, but..."[break][break]

She frowns as she pulls up the TERMINAL 02 file, displaying it alongside all the rest. The file name is the same: unnamed.[break][break]
[break][break]

"They're all unnamed...unkown." she muses aloud, then gives a half smile. "Sounds right up your alley, doesn't it?"[break][break]

This is all the insight she can offer, really. The correct order of their files is lost on her. Her brain isn't built for puzzle solving and any knowledge is only gleaned by being in the right place at the right time. Still...[break][break]

"Ours is a different color," she muses aloud. "That's weird...right?"[break][break]

There's a new number too. It joins the pattern. 315, 97, 200, 490-491, 820.[break][break]

[break][break]
- discusses terminal 2 events with and [break]
- brings up the terminal 2 file[break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]

N6QIJM_X
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS