part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
THE MAINSTAGE (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2022 21:32:52 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]
330 for @mainstage
Spotting amidst the crowd would prove impossible-if he weren't exactly where Locke expected to find him at a big event. At the bar striking up a conversation with the nearest available person.

He vaguely recognized the boy he was talking to, in the way that he could probably rattle off the number of disasters he's spotted his face at before ever getting to the guy's name.

A nearby chirp told him Latias had also spotted their mutual friend, and was just as eager as Locke to join him. He turned back to the flock and gave a sharp whistle, doing one last headcount as they rounded up.

Final count:
18 heads
17 Delibird

They blinked down at the not-Delibird at their feet. It kind of looked like a Meowth having a bad hair day after having about a hundred bad hair days. Was it a stray?

It gestured towards the half-eaten cones the flock were carrying and made grabby-hands with its paws.

Locke held out their own empty hands in turn.

"Sorry buddy-looks like we're both going hungry…"

"This little guy yours?"

A handful of Delibird broke off from the rest to crowd around the newcomer excitedly, while Locke tried to think past the dual-firing attraction meters of 'pretty face' and 'muscles' to find the name of this unnatural photoshop job-

"Paxton!" they greeted, then quickly crouched down to scold their own Pokémon. "And De-De! Ya shouldn't run off like that. You're supposed to set a good example." The Delibird was unfazed, too busy showing off to the remainder of the penguins.

"Sorry," they apologized, "I think some of them remember you from that bonfire last year. I've, uh, gotten a few more since then." They had-in fact-tripled the amount of Delibird they owned since the last time Paxton had gotten to see the entire flock. "Speaking of things that've changed since the last time we met-what's with the hair? You go through a bad breakup or something?"

- 18 delibird coming for u
- latias is around and invisible
- catching up with
- open for interaction!
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

Marsh, Slade
he / him
April 12
Castelia City, Unova
bisexual
Orthrus gang member
civilian
126 height
126 height
i like the feel of gettin' dirty / i like the feel of high octane
awards
348 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marshall
Marshall Slade
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2022 22:54:21 GMT
Marshall Slade Avatar
Marshall's face lit up when Xiura appeared from the crowd to join him and Tam. "Xiura!" the redhead exclaimed with delight. He hadn't expected the cute amateur photographer from Lilycove to be in Slateport at such an event, but hey! Even if she wasn't familiar with the music, the girl had good taste. "Fancy seein' you here!"

Before he could say anything else, however, a fourth person joined them mere seconds later, a long-haired blonde man he'd never met before. However, the newcomer seemed to know Tam and introduced himself as a Ranger. Not just any Ranger, either.

"Yooooo, what!" Marshall exclaimed at Tam, staring at him with wide eyes and a huge grin. "You're a Ranger captain?! Why didn't you fucking tell me, man! That's so cool!" He turned his smile on Noah as Tam made introductions and enthusiastically shook Noah's hand.

"Nice meetin' you! Any friend of Tam's is a friend of mine! Tam helped me out some weeks ago getting a Snorlax off the race track by whatever-that-place-is. He also saved our lunch once fighting off a flock of Wingulls with his bare hands! You shoulda been there, it was sweet. So, are you a fan of Melody Miro?"

To anyone not used to Marshall's levels of energy, that topic change probably felt like whiplash.

NOTES
+ The Mainstage
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
say a prayer for the wicked
awards
1,145 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2022 2:43:24 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Summer stood to the back, listening to Commissioner Goode speak to the crowd. Honestly, she found it rather disgusting that she was trying to distract everyone from the eventual impact of death and destruction that was upon them.

There seemed like there was no hope.

Her arms were crossed over her chest, one hip poked out, as she listened with a snort, almost rolling her eyes. But she had to keep a cool composure. After all, she was representing the Prescott business now.

And it was ironic how 's song related to the entire situation.

"I can't stand this," she mumbled to herself.
@ mainstage
close tab

played by

Azul

Lia
She/Her
March 30th
Petalburg City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Historian / Explorer
League Archivist
I can and I will. Watch me.
awards
655 posts
Amelia Livy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lia
Amelia Livy
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2022 3:13:42 GMT
Amelia Livy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","awt6"]
[attr="class","main"]

"You really don't believe that crap. Do you?"
[break][break]
Eyes of gold fall upon a handsome stranger that only sparks the vaguest hint of familiarity, making Lia wonder exactly where that sense of recognition comes from. Had she ran into him at another of the Splashfest’s activities? It’s likely, since this festival seems to be filled with people she’s never met before. Still, there’s a much more prevalent question: had he overheard her?!
[break][break]
”Oh… No, I–”
[break][break]
Just as excuses are spoken and heat rises to her cheeks, an Oricorio Sensu appears as if her saving grace. Ever so majestic, it hops onto her shoulder, and thankfully Lia is more than used to her many avian pokémon doing this sort of thing. She really likes birds.
[break][break]
”Ha. Aren’t you cute?” She smiles at the Oricorio, offering to gently scratch its chin. When she does so, she hears another voice, coming from the man she assumes must be the bird’s trainer. What’s with the amount of good-looking men at this place?! Despite her questions and internal shock, her smile remains.
[break][break]
”Is she your Oricorio? She’s really sweet.”

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"] [break]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
Open to interaction 🌟

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=.awt6] --accent: #E9C25D; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
I cannot conceive of a universe
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness.
awards
1,337 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2022 17:00:24 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar

Nomi didn't like big crowds, typically, but she had convinced herself it would be worth making her way over to the Splashfest MAIN STAGE because it wasn't often that a famous pop artist such as performed a free concert. Nomi liked Melody's music, too, it was catchy and upbeat and always made Nomi feel a little bit like she was floating.

"At first I was afraid, I was petrified
Kept thinkin' I could never live without you by my side
But then I spent so many nights thinkin' how you did me wrong
And I grew strong, and I learned how to get along..."

Nomi sang along to the lyrics in her own rather decent singing voice, familiar with this particular Melody hit. Valerian huffed, unimpressed. He tended to like the more sensual sounds of smooth jazz and classical music rather than electronic pop. Nomi held out his Pokéball, offering him some quiet time, but he shook his head. I guess he wants to be my own personal bouncer at this rather rowdy concert she thought with an amused smile.

Feeling somewhat self-conscious as she pushed her way closer to the stage, the sweaty dancing bodies around her impossible to completely avoid as a cacophony of voices (some in tune, some out of tune) joined in with Melody's, Nomi looked desperately around for a familiar face. She'd hoped to find here, and silently scolded herself for not thinking to invite her friend along to the concert in the first place, but Nomi herself had not decided she would attend until the very last minute. She'd ended up here on a whim, once she'd realized Melody would be the one performing.

Suddenly, she heard a loud, excited voice rambling on about fighting Wingulls and a Snorlax, and spotted animatedly talking to two men she didn't recognize ( & ). The other men seemed to be meeting Marshall's intense energy with a surprising amount of resilience. Nomi almost didn't go over to them, not wanting to interrupt the conversation, but then she realized was there also, standing slightly awkwardly to the side. Emboldened, and wanting to make sure Xiura had someone to talk to as well, she hurried over and smiled at the other young woman.

"Xiura, hi!" She called out, hoping she could be heard over the roaring of the crowd as the music surged around them. "I'm so happy to see you here!"

NOTES
+ The Mainstage
+ 👑 for singing along with the lyrics
+Nomi's Outfit
[googlefont=Source Sans Pro]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,047 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2022 19:10:01 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

To be fair, there was a reason why Alexei avoided any location from after breakfast to slightly later in the afternoon—

The Hoennian sun was bearing down on everything, and everyone as well. Not to mention the threat of a certain invisible barricade that was literally trapping the heat in like a microwave—

Who knew how much sun block he’d already applied all over the exposed parts of his body.

He sighed at the opening speech, before looking at Memo and giving him a very pointed eye roll. (Not directed at the other man, of course.)

“See, that’s just the thing,” he began quietly—so quietly the other would have to lean in as close as he could manage.

“I don’t believe in that ironclad solution they’re talking about. And that’s saying something, considering I’m one of the Gym Leaders.”

He sighed, before reaching into the cooler for a frozen ice cream sandwich and unwrapping it. Ooh, delicious.

“You remember that survey? There was one question asking about that plan. And I answered that it’s fucking genocide, honestly.”

It didn’t sit well with him, if he was being honest.

“There are always other options, right? Not everything is ironclad in just one solution, don’t you agree?”

He was… pretty certain that a friend of his had a conversation with the other man that was rather similar to this.

• has words to say about the Commissioner’s speech. Take it as it is. (reaction prompt)

close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,124 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2022 19:56:17 GMT
annalise henderson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
[attr="class","annalluck"]
[attr="class","annalpostbody"]
the man allegedly responsible for her near-miss with another man turns to face them before can answer her question, apologizing. annalise blinks, looks down at her glass, then looks up and up and up until she's smiling at 's face. he's a tall glass of water, taller than , even.
[break][break]
"you're fine!" she says, motioning with a hand as though to wave away his apology. unlike the red-haired woman beside her, she lingers on his offer. "i won't say no to another drink, though!"
[break][break]
"ugh, the surfing game is impossible! i've seen sooo many people fall off their mantine so at least we're not alone," she says with a laugh. "i think i have two crowns too. one for dunking someone and — "
[break][break]
a familiar voice finds the shell of her ear. she looks over her shoulder and sees a third, recognizable redhead.
[break][break]
"fenris!" she invites @fenris into their little circle, beaming. "how'd you find me?"[break][break]
the woman who approached her first leaves them with parting words. annalise calls after her as she disappears into the crowd, "bye! nice chatting with you!"
[break][break]
it strikes her that they never got to introduce themselves. annalise will have to bump into her later. before the tall, drink-offering man can even think to do the same, she tilts her chin back to look up at him.
[break][break]"so, like, what's your name? i'm annalise and this is fenris." she asks , gesturing toward her companion as she mentions his name.
[break][break]

[attr="class","annalooc"] +  me searching across universes and thread pages to keep up w these convos

[attr="class","annalaccent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-bookmark"]

[attr="class","annallyrics"]
@

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","annalswarmbottom"]
[attr="class","annalpkmnbar"]

[newclass=".annal"]--accent:#d4a53c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .annalluck .annalpostbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .annalluck .annalpostbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .annalluck .annalpostbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .annalluck .annallyrics span {transition:1s all;} .annalluck:hover .annallyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annalaccent"]font-size:90px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px; } .annalluck .annalaccent img { height:90px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalswarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody .annalooc"] width:250px; margin:0px auto; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:0px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,059 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2022 7:45:56 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

matias leans a little and avoids interrupting the interaction, allowing to offer his hand.[break][break]

when that's done, he's leaning back closer to her, voice once again dropping to a whisper.[break][break]

"big boy or not, i want you on my side, katherine."[break][break]

he's not unfamiliar with her capabilities as a trainer. he's seen it first hand during the darkest day incident.[break][break]

"we'd make a hell of a team."

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-virizion"]

[newclass=".sixeyes"]--accent:#5d464e; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2022 8:08:06 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","exhausted"]Fly me to the moon
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among
the stars
Let me see
what spring is like
on Jupiter and Mars
The familiar voice of caused Rowan to turn towards the source, a small smirk forming over his face as their identity was confirmed. “Small world, indeed. Good to see you, Angelo. You want a drink? I’m buying.” He glanced over his shoulder and nodded to the bartender, who started making one of the signature blended drinks of the festival for Angelo, or another for himself if the pilot refused.

“I’d be enjoying it more if I didn’t have to listen to propaganda about why nuking an alternate reality is the right thing to do beforehand.” Rowan rolled his eyes, sipping from the ‘Pika-Colada’ that he’d ordered. Team Rocket wasn’t the only one who opposed Dahlia Goode on this decision and many more, which is the only reason he felt so comfortable mentioning it in the open.

“It’s a big deal for Melody though, so I promised I’d be here.” While he wasn’t the best person in the world, he could at least try to be a good friend, right? “How about you? Modeling any swimwear for the contest?” Rowan chuckled, not realizing Angelo indeed had.

(tagged)⏤
(notes)⏤
MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.exhausted]width: 480px; height: 20px; padding: 10px 0px 5px 0px; letter-spacing: 1px;background-color: #000; opacity: 0; color: #AFAFAF; text-align: center; font:bold 10px Montserrat; text-transform: uppercase; transition:ease 1s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 1s; -o-transition:ease 1s; -ms-transition:ease 1s;[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .exhausted]opacity: 0.75;[/newclass][googlefont=Montserrat][newclass=.really]width: 0px; height:2px; margin-top: -37px;background: #FF326C;background: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -o-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -moz-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: linear-gradient(to right, #FF326C, #349EDB);transition:ease 0.7s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 0.7s; -o-transition:ease 0.7s; -ms-transition:ease 0.7s; [/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .really]width: 480px;[/newclass][newclass=.PT_table .PT_spots]background-color:#AFAFAF;[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans][newclass=.PT_table .PT_tabs]width: 80px; padding: 7px;background-color:#AFAFAF;text-align:center;font: bold 6pt calibri; text-transform:uppercase;margin: 3px 3px 3px 0px; transition: .3s;[/newclass][newclass=.dirty]font: 9px Playfair Display; color: #AFAFAF; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: justify;[/newclass][googlefont=Playfair Display][newclass=.rhythm]width: 80px; height: 80px;border: 8px solid #111111; margin-bottom: -20px;transform: rotate(45deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .rhythm]border: 8px solid #111111; transform: rotate(315deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
Just keep running. It's what you do best, isn't it?
awards
2,412 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2022 8:21:17 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrianwt"]
[attr="class","adrianwtw"]
I COULD NEVER LIVE WITHOUT YOU BY MY SIDE
[break]

He's somewhere backstage while Melody is performing, trying to make sure their equipment is up to snuff. Rillaboom and Toxtricity are testing the percussion and stereos respectively, while Adrian tries to soothe his nerves by playing with his favorite striped canine. Even from back here, Melody's song inspires vivid imagery of his plight to see Howitzer returned to him hale and whole.[break][break]

Some of it tragically breaks away from the tone he'd struck, jarring him back to reality as readily as barging into the room when it's nearly time to take the stage. Well, I guess I can't just sit in here petting Howie all day... Howitzer pulls him out of his slump with a couple boops of that wet snoot that lift his spirits.
[break]

With a few minutes to spare until showtime, and the equipment ready, Adrian's free to wander. He's content to casually linger, soaking up the limelight where he can, when he becomes acutely aware of Rowan and his sister's absence. "Howie, see if you can't find them!"[break][break]

Howitzer runs down quickly enough, letting Rowan know he wasn't too far. was proving much more difficult to track however.
[break][break]
[attr="class","adrianwttag"]MAINSTAGE (LYRICAL PROMPT)

[attr="class","adrianwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.adrianwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt b] color: #723849; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #723849!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #723849; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #723849; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #723849!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #723849; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #723849; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #723849; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
I’d rather watch your star explode
awards
1,558 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2022 9:47:01 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
Callan tuned his guitar and made sure everything was smooth as possible. Head to toe, and leaning on a small subwoofer half the size of his body, Callan methodically inspects the Ibanez guitar's parts: tuning pegs strings, frets, saddle, pickguard, vibrato.

He presses down on the distortion pedal and gently strums the first note.

It's perfect, the sound that clips out of his amp. And then he does it again.

It's not out of need, it's out of anxiety. And no matter how many times the rock star fidgeted with it, the bone deep tension  would remain the same.

No matter how perfect, no matter how clean, no matter if the audio dynamics of the guitar were more suitable, no matter if he had practiced until his fingers were cut to the bone, Callan was never fully satisfied with his performance until the roar of the crowd filled his ear drums.

As he and Bowie sit in the middle of the stage awaiting, he turns towards and his Arcanine, "I think we got five minutes, give or take." Callan said, watching as he heads off the stage for a bit. "Say hi to them for me."

As usual, he'd stew backstage before the performance.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2022 13:07:24 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
A cryptid? The title seemed almost too fitting.

"My nickname used to be Sasquatch, so maybe she's on to something," he replied to the rougish blonde, a rare joke coming out from his still-impassive expression.

From an outside perspective, there couldn't have been an odder trio. An elegant florist, a bold adventurer, and a painfully stoic mercenary-- it was a cheesy punchline waiting to happen.

"Felix here was just saying he wished she had asked the citizens to instead stew in their own misery, rather than enjoy their summer."

The sudden twist of conversation was, for the first time that summer heavy day, enough to evoke a chuckle. It was soft, it was short, but it was something. "All I'm saying," he nodded towards the stage, "it would've made for a better show than this."

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2022 18:09:36 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
the question immediately gets an answer. while he doesn't entertain 's self-proclaimed best friend title claim, he does give a response to his question.

"matias gets the spot. he has less friends than melody, so i suppose he can take the title."

while might have the upper hand for knowing him longer, gets bonus points for being easier to hang out with. inheriting the cursed sootopolis gym was the worst decision she could've made since it's ways off mainland hoenn.

he crosses his arms as he reflects on pros and cons of each, and when all makes sense, it appears to click on his head.

"huh. guess that explains it."

kyle still hasn't heard about matias' suspension, mostly because he has a hand on organizing the event itself, as well as actively avoiding the shared workplace between them.

@tags
close tab

played by

crow

blue
he/him
twenty five
february 24
mauville
samsexual
addict
grunt
let us live, since we must die
awards
769 posts
part of
TAG WITH @knox
knox prescott
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2022 18:20:54 GMT
knox prescott Avatar

the birds are twittering and he's close as all hell to jayden and it feels wrong and nostalgic and strange and what would sam think? but that doesn't matter 'cause sam was too tired to come. (not that knox asked or anything, but he'd been fast asleep when he'd gotten home and waking him up only to watch knox drown in...)

nope, not letting himself spiral. that was his goal. that is his goal.

only going up. only going up.

'cause he's free and life can only get better. so he gives the pretty boy with his pretty cyan hair a wink and laughs boyishly and says, "fuck yea i did. me 'n sums." 

at the mention of shots, he lets go of jayden long enough to clap his hands together. he's not a heavy drinker like summer, but he dabbles. especially if there's a crowd. 

"shots with training wheels, babes. hit me with that lime and salt puh-lease."
close tab

played by

liekos

leo, leon
he/him
twenty-eight
september 30th
rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
6 ft 5 in (~196 cm) height
6 ft 5 in (~196 cm) height
i wish i were better, i wish i had strength. i wish i had anything to prove i was brave.
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2022 18:26:44 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[nospaces]

For once, he’d settled into the background of such a grandiose event.[break][break]

With the empowered projections of music blasting well throughout the beach, it was hard not not to hear the songs and the like playing for all to hear, and he’d been no exception to its captivating melodies. The notes rang true through the air as the atmospheric energy maintained an all time high, but as he rose a glass to his lips, he found his mind drifting towards the words spoken by the woman that introduced the performers, altogether.[break][break]

...If she says we'll make it, I guess all we can do is have faith.[break][break]

He glanced down before long, finding himself at a loss of the very same drink he enjoyed as the remaining parts washed down.[break][break]

If she's telling the truth, I hope it’ll justify literal genocide.[break][break]

With a lingering gaze upon the emptied glass between his fingers, he breathed a sigh, only lifting hues of amber to focus upon the stage for a few moments more before he turned and began his strides towards the bar once more. Another drink was in order.

@mainstage[break]
open to interaction? :eyes:[break]
+1 👑, reacted to speech