Callan Young Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]THE WEEDLE DROP

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

SCHEDULED END: AUGUST 31ST, 11:59PM PST

INTRODUCTION

Hey everyone, Flanthony Flantano here.[break][break]

With endless album releases every week, thoughtful reviews are crucial for identifying standout listens. As a reviewer, you'll dive deep into new music, analysing details and evaluating quality to guide fellow flannel shirt wearers to their next discoveries. [break][break]

Reviewing albums allows you to play an active, rewarding part in the world of music and help artists improve. Tap into your music passion and start reviewing!

INSTRUCTIONS

CLICK ON THE BANNERS ABOVE to be directed to the artist's album. Once there, listen to all the songs. After listening to the songs and their related materials, write out a review in this thread:[break][break]

[attr="class","ynospace"]
  • All of your characters may participate to redeem the POKEMON TUTOR rewards; however, only ONE CHARACTER can redeem the GACHAPON POKEMON REWARD. This is subject to change.
  • In order to qualify for the items, you must write at least A PARAGRAPH on your character's thoughts of the album.
  • SPAM REVIEWS will not be accounted for.

REWARDS

1.) For each review, your characters may choose ONE item below:

2.) If your character comments on THREE ALBUMS, they can choose ONE Gacha Pokemon below. For this special instance, you may also decide to redeem them in their ✨SHINY PALETTE, free of cost. Only ONE OF YOUR CHARACTERS can redeem this reward.[break][break]

Happy reviewing!

TEMPLATE

[blockquote][h1]ALBUM NAME[/h1]
[h2]Artist[/h2]

Insert your character's review of the album here. This is completely freeform, but it must include at least a paragraph.

as my [i]head admin[/i] once said, the thread cycle starts when you first get a new thread. so the idea is when you first get a thread you have to look for your next thread, your exit opportunity.

and then you got to look at the—even if it's like, outside of your plot—and you look at the requirements for said thread and the requirements, like, what you fulfill now, and that's called: [b]THE GAP.[/b]

the [b]SKILL GAP[/b], right?

and you're looking to fill that up. so you're like, okay, this, if i wanna be, like if i just got an new member level position i wanna get now like canon, whatever, whatever, i look at what's requirement for canon and 'oh, if i'm not doing x, y, z, that's needed for that canon position' then i work towards it.[/blockquote]
[newclass=.ynospace li] padding: 5px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Teddie

Black Dog
He/Him
November 9th
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Hitman
Swordsman
147 height
147 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
442 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
THE WEEDLE DROP
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2023 6:09:41 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar

MEMORY

as i sit listening to this album i am blessed with abundant fortune and gr8 bounty. sheba, none other than me own sister, pours soul into the disc she cooks it w/ fire like when ho-oh blasts burned tower. i listen to EMPATH and i feel the weight of years. it moves me to tears. i woke up and forgot about u. these lyrics speak to me greatly. there is nothing im scared of more than waking up and not remembering anything about the person i care about. album of the year ilu sis

BURN THE RAIN

sucks btw. league propaganda. fake rebel. poser. 0 suol 0/5 stars. man who sold the world guitar sounds like rattata dying in electric chair. stay off the booze while u sing

M.M.

is she ok???? she looks high. music is ok lyrics are coherent unlike FAKE ROCKER Callan Young's zerosense above. last song rly good. sheds light on why famous ppl look so sad. this chick been through it. rly sad album. get therapy.
close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
✧ do i know what's real? ✧
awards
609 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
THE WEEDLE DROP
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2023 20:47:17 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar

M.M

I got goosebumps the second I started listening to M.M, specifically the song 'New Genesis', and they never went away as I kept listening. The differing melodies and the ability to fit into multiple genres with song is quite the skill to have, and Melody Miro has definitely proven that she has attained and mastered this skill. Though this album does have some themes that delve into struggles, it encapsulates living through the darkness and growing through it; it's quite inspiring and something that I have had to work through myself quite a lot. I put off listening to this album in its entirety at first, but I'm so glad that I picked it up and gave it a thorough listen. Comfort is easily found knowing that others you look up to go through issues in their lives similar to your own, so thank you for showing vulnerability while producing such beautiful bops simultaneously, Melody. Also imma be turning up with the girls in Lilycove to 'Lilycove' very very soon. An amazing listen! ★★★★★

MEMORY

Having been a fan of Sheba Inoue since I was, what, thirteen or fourteen? I was SO excited to see that she finally came out with another album and bought it on vinyl as soon as I possibly could! This album has a somewhat different vibe than the songs I used to listen to by her, like 'LOVEIT', but I couldn't love it more. It gives me a melancholic vibe; I greatly appreciate the direction she's decided to go with her music since her return, as I feel like her musical talent and audience has evolved in just the right ways. It almost feels like her music has grown up alongside me, even though it is very prevalent that she has only went up in relation to her talent. This album very clearly has a theme of longing for something; I had to look up translations because I don't speak Kantonian, but I do not regret it one bit! The lyric 'If the sand in the hourglass stops falling, I wonder if I can become that sand; How nice it would be, but I'm choosing not to love you' in 'Bluenote' MADE ME CRYYY. Keep making music, Sheba, we have missed you so much and are grateful for your talent. Such an exquisite album. ★★★★★

BURN THE RAIN

Even before I met Callan Young, I was always such a fan- I know, you wouldn't expect an edm princess to have acquired the taste of rock and grunge, right? We met right after the release of this album, and I couldn't help but tell Callan that this album really helped me through some shit around the time I moved to Hoenn. And it's true- the mastery of these genres and his guitar mixed with his voice and lyrics was such a great help when it came to addressing some things in my past that have cloaked my brain as of late and was certainly on repeat when I was unpacking my hefty load of luggage. That could be a bit of a metaphor, as it helped me also unpack my feelings about what happened with my father. Specifically 'All Apologies' stood out to me when it came to coping with that loss- 'Find my nest of salt, everything is my fault; I'll take all the blame, aqua seafoam of shame.' Listen to this album, you won't regret it- and some of the songs are the best to dance to alone in your pajamas over a pack of beer. Do it. Thank you Callan for making such a beautiful album, I'll forever be grateful for you and your music. Keep on that guitar of yours, mr. talent. ★★★★★

Claiming x3 Move Tutors and a shiny Toxel!
close tab

played by

Nano

veri, vee
She/Her
twenty five
november 20
petalburg city, hoenn
demisexual
fitness trainer + ranger
cadet
Open close fingers touching
15 height
15 height
but we were dancing in the rain at night - sunset in my brain too bright
awards
43 posts
part of
TAG WITH @verity
VERITY ROMERO
THE WEEDLE DROP
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2023 4:39:58 GMT
VERITY ROMERO Avatar

BURN THE RAIN

Rock isn't.. usually my go-to, but this album was nice. It was a lot more lowkey than what I thought that it'd be? It took me a little bit to get into the.. right mood to be able to fully appreciate the music, but a warm soak in the bathtub gave me a feeling of.. floating? I don't exactly know how to describe it, but it was.. different. Not in a bad way, not at all! Just.. Very different, and the vibe was very melancholic. Listening to the album kind of prompted.. some out of body experience when I completely emptied out my mind? I'm trying to put my thoughts into words, but I think the best way I can explain it was a kind of dissociation...? Not in a bad way, though! Thank you.

M.M.

Melody's music is really.. emotional. If not in her voice, then it's always in her lyrics, or in the subtle meanings behind those same lyrics. It's always nice listening to those layers and, after reading the interview she had, you can really tell how much music matters to her as an art. It's.. really inspiring, and really admirable that she was able to return to music, and I guess you can say liberating, that she can pursue the kind of music that she's always wanted to make, for herself, and not under someone else's eye or control. When I close my eyes and listen.. it gives me the image of a girl desperately clawing and grasping at her desires, or at her freedom. Thank you.

MEMORY

I don't really understand Kantonian and.. I don't think the translations do the song much justice. I like that you can hear the breathy shaking, or the sharp breaths throughout the songs - like she's desperately trying to breathe through each line. It's.. amazing how it feels like she's using her voice as an instrument, and using that to convey a mood or her message, rather than relying on the lyrics. When I close my eyes and listen, it.. makes me feel like laying in bed and staring into space, with nothing but the music playing. It feels like.. I've become her music, and the breathing and beats and.. everything, makes it feel alive. It feels human, and it.. makes me a little sad. Thank you.

claiming x3 level tutors + shiny fuecoco
close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
old habits die hard, i guess.
awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
THE WEEDLE DROP
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2023 7:10:16 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar

MEMORY

Sheba Inoue

Don't know what to call this. I've never been good with genres, especially when it's not aligned with the kind I know & listen to. When I vibe to something, I can simply enjoy the sound at a subconscious level. With this I was attentive. Curious about whether my life reflected any of it, and how. If it modeled a solution, or a mere compromise. Not sure I was ready, but I was glad to find something that digs a little deeper than most. You should've seen Jonesy's face! Wish I took a picture, he's such a naive litle guy.

M.M.

Melody Miro

The kind of music I am just a little too insecure to be caught listening to haha. Some of it's surprisingly relatable. Or...not so surprisingly. I think what got me the most is that your picture perfect life...isn't. You even had Jonesy crying there for a bit! Thankfully I'm Invincible and some others snapped him out of it. I'm glad you're able to express yourself to the region again.

BURN THE RAIN

Callan Young

This brings me back to the day I set out for the Hoenn region. Helped me to revisit and address all the angst I had for the world. What was going on then, and the things that persist to this day. I'm wondering, though, if you had someone particular in mind for The Man Who Sold The World? And also Heart-Shaped Box? We'll see if I can't get that outta you the next time we meet.

P.S. When's the Spinda album cover merch drop? And where can I get some that actually funds you and not some third party merchant? Then again, they'll probably need it more than you do...

One of many fans,

CLAIMING x1 Egg Tutor, x2 Move Tutor & x1 shiny toxel gachapon
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Curator/Hisuian Historian
Elite Ranger
I don't want
To imagine a past, that doesn't have you in its future
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
To truly know one's self, look back on the marks you've made in history
awards
1,234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
THE WEEDLE DROP
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2023 17:57:26 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar

Burn The Rain

I don't know how I felt about the album really, but not in like a really bad way? I just... I know negative emotions exist, and everyone has things they're angry about, stuff they resent, things that have hardened them and made them really think about what those concepts mean, but... I don't want to think about those things, at least not yet. Releasing your anger and angst through this music is really powerful, I can recognize that, but everything to me right now is brand new and shiny, and I'm discovering things for the first time all over again... Maybe I just want to leave the rose colored glasses on for as long as I can, but I'm just not ready to be angry yet... Especially at myself...

Memory

Hmm... I can appreciate the music obviously because it's yours and you made it, and that's an incredible thing for someone to do and put out into the world! It really is! But memories... I can't even recall my own, so its kind of painful to listen to someone else's in a way that I can't really describe... You have so much feeling behind your music, you really are trying to describe in such vivid detail what each of these memories means to you and how you dealt with them, or maybe you didn't, but... I couldn't finish listening to the album... Memories is too painful a topic to think about right now, I don't know where mine are, and sometimes I wonder if I even want to know...

M.M

I feel like I feel what your music is about, that self discovery, trying to put yourself out into the world without anything else labeling you or making you feel like you need to put yourself into a box to appease others... Its really powerful to be able to truly discover who one's self is and move forward with that, leaving everything else behind... I hope one day I can come to terms with some of the things that I've gone through, and knowing that other people like you have done similar things, made a new life with a new outlook, and your music reflects that so much... Your music has made me feel better about some things! And I hope that other people tell you similar things, you should know that you've made differences.

Claiming:x1 Move Tutor, x1 Egg Move, x1 TM/TR, and x1 Shiny Fuecoco Gacha! Keep rocking on everyone!
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,327 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
THE WEEDLE DROP
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2023 21:27:26 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar

Burn the Rain

Callan Young

When I listened to the debut single from this album, Callan's voice really sprung out in the middle of the song's verse. He has a powerful way of bringing out emotion throughout the entire song and I had also learned he was a ranger from the department, but he has been an inspiration, both as a ranger and a singer who puts everything into his singing. If I had to pick a song from this album that has a connection I'd feel for, it'll be Come as You Are. I definitely think TeraVolt will have a future in creating new songs for listeners to share music tastes with.

Memory

Sheba Inoue

Her first album came out when I was twelve, so I have listened to its songs and loved every one of then. With her new album and songs, I had taken a listen to see if they would compare to the past albums she has sung in the past. Her newest album's songs were very memorable, much like the nostalgic tunes of her past albums. Her voice is very soothing and greatly makes me relaxed while I work in the Galarian embassy. From the Far East is a song I listen to daily in the office since it reminds me of my mother in Ecruteak and how much I miss both the city I was born and raised in and my mother's warm embrace. I hope to see more of Ms. Inoue's talent soon!

M.M

Melody Miro

Melody Miro's albums were a delight to listen to when I'm stressed or in need of some music to play while working. Her voice is very powerful when she sings and she conveys raw emotion in such a way that I feel compelled to cry every time I hear her sing some of her emotionally powerful songs. She has been my inspiration for when I get up in the morning for work every day and for every problem I must tackle for the Galarian immigrants. I know I did listen to Mirror Mirror when she debuted with a new album, so my second favorite song has to be Path to Isolation. Its lyrics are filled with emotion and it spoke to me on a level that I'd feel as a royal. I will very much recommend the singer and the rest of her albums to my friends as well and I hope she continues to make songs that move hearts.

Claiming: 3x TM/TR and a shiny Grookey gacha
close tab

played by

VAPES

Prince of Darkness, DJ Sorrow.
he him
NOVEMBER THIRD
spikemuth, galar
questioning
MUSICIAN
civilian
lol
don't even try it
5'7/170cm height
5'7/170cm height
I Live I Die I Live Againnn Im Coming With My Army Of Skeletonsssss
awards
176 posts
dylan sayer DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dylan
dylan sayer
THE WEEDLE DROP
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2023 23:49:01 GMT
dylan sayer Avatar

MEMORY

There's a yearning here. While the lyrics are vague enough that you the listener can paint whatever personal experience you want onto them, her voice creaking and welling with emotion stronger than her own vocal cords is powerful. My biggest gripe here. The only negative thing I can say. Is that the instrumentation is mixed too quietly. The melody and rhythm are carried almost entirely by the vocals, especially with Six Feet Under. In either case, I cried a little.

M.M

The vocal melodies are infectious. There's some powerful stuff here. Attempts at writing ballads are full of feeling and powerful. She's at her best in this mode. What doesn't work are the attempts at levity, at power-fantasy. Her lows bring me to tears, but her highs fail to capture the feeling of overcoming what stands in your way, and feeling like you can take on the world. I think these songs are cute and I like to sing along to them in the car, but it's hard to remember a quotable line, or describe this to another person. You'd think the queen-bee of pop would remember how to write a hook.

BURN THE RAIN

He's at his best when he gets heavy, when he gets dirge-y. When the songs are slow, with pronounced dynamic-changes. He's great at making quotable lines. At delivering on imagery and emotion. He trusts the listener to discern the meaning for themselves. His attempts at experimenting and leaving his comfort zone have mixed results, but when he's marrying alt-rock fuzzy guitars and sing-along choruses, he can do no wrong. This is worth checking out either way.

claiming 3 tms, and fuecoco.
close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
oceans of angels, oceans of stars, down by the sea is where you drown your scars
awards
992 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
THE WEEDLE DROP
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2023 23:48:51 GMT
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki Avatar

BURN THE RAIN

Sad buncha dad rock, mighta been impressed thirtyy years ago. Yeah its cool ig, woulda liked 2 see some commitment 2 tha bit. Sounds like he's suckin a 20gauge thruout, prove ur not jus leading us on, ur such a tortured artist we get it, JUS GO THRU W IT ALREADY!! Then wed be able 2 enjoy in piece!![break][break]

★½ outta 5 -- 2baki

MEMORY

Kantonians KRUSH it. Bittersweet melacholy flow, desperate longing. I'LL LIVE WITHOUT BREATHING, that's pain u in Hoenn havent felt yet but its coming, promise. Yeah this bitch is real, she still got it. only a post-idol knows the depths of tha human heart like this. When ur no longer a person but a comodity, lookin in from tha outside, only then can u speak 2 a pain that's all 2 human. [break][break]

★★★★ outta 5 -- 2baki

M.M

Name ur album after candy n that really tells it all. This girl sings like shes livin in her own anime, and maybe its 2rue. All the way 2 the top, there's no grime or struggle, no friction, evrythings perfect. All 2 perfect, if u get what I mean. Pure sugar wil make u sick. frictions what makes it feel good, maybe she forgot, maybe she dont care, maybe when ur a badass bitch at the top theres no time 4 sex nnyway. Either way, it aint bad the way plain vanilla ice cream aint bad, perfect 4 a dressing room. [break][break]

★★★ outta 5 -- 2baki

Claiming x 3 Level Tutors and Shiny Toxel
close tab

played by

Folgers/Monkey

Alexei the Reaper, Minuit
He/Him
Janurary 17th
Camphrier Town
Heterosexual
Crime Lord
Grunt
7 height
7 height
Expanding to Hoenn
awards
60 posts
part of
TAG WITH @al
Alphonse Gambino
THE WEEDLE DROP
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2023 3:30:35 GMT
Alphonse Gambino Avatar

MEMORY

Now this... this is beautiful.[break][break]

Kantonian is such an expressive language - and everything from the way the melody flows to the lyrics in both their native tongue and translated... they speak to me. They speak to the soul in the same way opera or a good classical score does. I am no master of musical theory - but I will definitely be making sure that I purchase a CD of these lovely tracks.[break][break]

Into the Night is a masterclass of syncopated beats and genuine soul melded together into what I believe is a focal point of the artist's feelings. Music is about stirring up and making one feel emotion. And this album does not disappoint.

BURN THE RAIN

Is this what the children call music these days? Empty and sophomoric lyrics with an excess of audio feedback and rough voices which combine so succinctly as to sound like two Meowths mating? I hope that if I am ever unfortunate enough to be in a position where I must listen to this caterwauling that my ears are no longer functional. The endless repetition of the riffs on guitar are only surpassed by the sheer madness of people who listen to this - and enjoy it.

M.M.

Expressive. Thoughtful. A voice that resonates with sincerity and a sense of suffering. I first listened to "Mirror Mirror" and found it to be a dichotomous blend of agonizing pain and upbeat tempo. A truly talented singer - but the one mixing her audio does a good job as well. I usually cannot stand music that is over-synthesized garbage.[break][break]

But M.M. performs acoustic art. I cannot honestly say I enjoyed 'Lilycove' - but the other songs on the album were all finely crafted. I won't be supporting this artist personally - but if she speaks to you, no one could blame you. She is very talented - though perhaps I am simply too old to enjoy what the kids listen to these days.

Claiming x1 Level Tutor, x1 TM/TR, x1 Egg Move; and a Shiny Poplio Gachapon
close tab

played by

Senpai

JoJo
She/Her
July 07
Ever Grande City
Homosexual
Theme Park Owner
Civilian
Single
170 CM height
170 CM height
A Beacon of Safety during times of War
awards
736 posts
Johanna Joy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @johanna
Johanna Joy
THE WEEDLE DROP
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2023 8:08:01 GMT
Johanna Joy Avatar

MEMORY

I will be the first to admit that this isn’t exactly my cup of tea. With that said, I do find it beautiful in a haunting sort of way. Perhaps it is merely the vibe her voice manages to capture? Either way, I enjoyed it for what it was as an experience, but I most likely won’t be revisiting this album in the future. But I recommend anyone reading this review to go have a listen and make your own opinions on the matter.

BURN THE RAIN

I was a fan of Teravolt before they disbanded. But this… This is not Teravolt. While Callan Young is a master of his craft, which surely nobody can deny at this point. I find the music’s attempt at criticizing the constant political divide here without offering any solutions to the matter a bit misplaced?

Perhaps it is just me, this I will admit. Perhaps I just desire more than just another low hanging fruit from someone so capable of more than that. This is a pass for me. But if you do like any of the following genres; 90's indie rock, grunge, industrial rock, and punk, then give it a listen. You might enjoy it.

M.M

While I didn't particularly enjoy the genre of this Album, the topics it touched resonated with me.

It is definitely a well crafted piece of musical artistry which hopefully will stand the test of time. Please go have a listen and support Melody so that her next album might be a bit more cheerful!

Claiming: 1x Move tutor, 1x Tm/Tr, 1x level Tutor. And lastly a Shiny Fuecoco
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
484 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
THE WEEDLE DROP
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 21:51:27 GMT
robin coello Avatar

BURN THE RAIN

I like music that easily puts an image in my mind. I can really imagine the band playing in like, an abandoned warehouse while stuff's catching on fire and it's raining hard outside. The heavy guitar presence is par for the genre, but it's really enjoyable in songs like "The End Is Where We Begin." I like that the lyrics are accessible and easy to get into. It's not my go-to genre, but when I desperately need to listen to something loud, I love to turn to TERAVOLT. My parents don't like this kind of music, so I kind of associate it with rebellion. Is that too, like, pigeot-holey? I don't wanna reduce it to something small, because I think this music means a lot to a lot of people. I see why some people find the album to be, like, too all-over-the-place, but as someone who doesn't listen to albums as whole projects and rather skips through the songs until they find something that suits their mood (and leaves that song on repeat for an hour), it's ideal.

MEMORY

My sisters love her so much, but I feel like some of it's just... kind of overproduced? I think that's the industry term? I feel like there are a lot of elements thrown together in this kind of genre that aren't always cohesive. It's like noise. I mean, all music is noise. It seems like the songs rely on editing more than content. I don't wanna sound mean. I'm sure part of it is just my over-exposure to these kinds of songs throughout my life because of my siblings. I did like "Into the Night," even though it has a lot of the same things the other tracks do. I think the layering of vocals and sounds was a little more evocative. It's something I could listen to more often. I like music that is centered on a specific mood or emotion, and this track in particular really scratches that itch for me.

M.M.

The album goes a lot of places, I think. I can see why that might turn some people off, but I like to pick out specific sounds from an album to listen to at any given time, so I can't really judge the album as a whole. I found "Backlight" and "Fleeting Lullaby" to be really easy songs to leave on repeat for hours before realizing what I'd done. While the context of this album is about self-discovery, I couldn't help but feel like the audience was put first. I kind of feel catered to. Like sure, some of these tracks are very emotional and some are very catchy, but it feels like she was casting a wide net. I feel like you've sold me a product. I guess you have, of course, but. Something about this album doesn't feel very 'raw' to me. Does that make sense?

Claiming x1 Level Tutor, x1 TM/TR, x1 Egg Move, and x1 Shiny Grookey