Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,269 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 4
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2023 2:11:49 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

So,” Sheriff Navidson says with a mouth full of doughnut to and , “how do you think it’s going in there?” Some time has passed. His fellows on the security team have convened outside the chamber. As much as he wishes to be on the other side of that door, he’s content to be here for now.[break][break]
A finger on the mankey’s paw cracks.[break][break]
He feels the quake a split second before it happens. Jumping up, hand ripping a pokeball free from his belt, that split second means the difference between impalement and freedom. Navy doesn’t have time to look back. There’s no time to think. As he told , he’s not the man who’s going to solve any problems with higher thought.[break][break]
Before him is a wall of crystal. Below him is a void. It’s a dirty choice, but it is a choice: let the void come to him, or rush in with his fists out.[break][break]
A stream of red light is his answer. Thin Lizzy, a Cyclizar larger than her name implies, shrieks as she is called out of her pokeball. The others are too large for this. Lizzy shifts gears, readying for the plunge. Navy jumps on, strokes her neck, and together the two jump into the abyss.[break][break]
They fall for Arceus knows how long. Long enough for there to be regret. This would be a terrible way to die.[break][break]
Together, they hit the ground. Blinking, his eyes adjust to the kaleidoscopic colors of the crystals surrounding them. Here he is, if not in the room where it happens then close enough.[break][break]
Where’s Melody?[break][break]
That is his first thought. Before anything else, he thinks of the woman to whom he pledged his life in Galar. Though she may not remember the vow, to love and protect, he does. Rushing to her side, he reaches to make sure she’s okay.[break][break]
Looks like I showed myself in.” He quips to while kneeling by the woman he loves. “You alright, Melody?

[break][break]

+ AQUA Pog[break]
Cyclizar is out[break]
Cyclizar uses Shift Gear[break]
Navy chillin with Gunner and Paxton[break]
Jumps up just in time.[break]
Sees the void[break]
Instead of letting it come to him, he jumps in.[break]
Thought: Where's Melody?[break]
Lands, quips at Kyle and tries to help Melody up.

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.arties]font:11px roboto;--accent:#9efffe;[/newclass]

[newclass=.arties b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,801 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 4
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2023 2:38:23 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

For now, he pockets the ‘space rock’—there’ll be time to go over the finer details later. Just as he’s about to address the Copperajah in the room—

“Are you kidding me?!” he yelped; but only the words come out in Alto Marean instead as the room, quite literally, goes to shit.

(Rest in pieces, ’s room.)

Having a split-second to actually react to the situation, his gaze immediately goes over to (who may or may not have a Flying-type on him) before he makes the jump; never mind if it’s one hell of a leap.

“No way in hell you’re not—falling down to your death, idiota!” he yelled as he concentrated, very hard, hoping against hope that something, anything would happen—

And while it doesn’t summon the Iceborne Mirage per se, it does make the wings of ice appear—although in this case their appearance is more worn-down, frayed; several of the ‘ice feathers’ even look to be missing. Were they molting? He didn’t know.

“Hold on!” he hollered; never mind if he held onto the other in a death grip as the fall stretched down, down, down into… somewhere.

Hopefully there were no rough landings due to falling so far down. It felt like the fall went on forever, at least until he (they?) land in a cavern that has an eerie bluish glow.

(Glowing things never really did mean anything good was bound to happen, right?)

There was a reverberating noise from further within, and he shuddered. Visibly, shuddered.

Am I going to die down here?! he thought, frantically swatting the thoughts away.

Because of all the times, his claustrophobia just had to rear its ugly damned head!

“You okay?” he asked the other man first, before redirecting the question at large. “How’s everyone?”

He’d managed to… calm himself down, somewhat; the wings of ‘ice’ shimmering out of existence. Maybe things were even worse than he thought between himself and the Iceborne Mirage.

“…maybe things aren’t so hot between me and them,” he quietly admitted to his best friend.

He caught sight of the frayed ‘wings’ mid-flight earlier; normally they were from the ‘purest’ kind of ice, however due to the disconnect between them lately, even his ‘blessings’ weren’t functioning as they should be.

He then turned to the general direction of and , however the next statement was for the Commissioner herself.

“Do you have another way of fixing the broken connection between an Avatar and their patron?”

• he takes back the space rock, we can go over the finer details later
and then shit hits the fan, oh deer where are we going this time
• realizes that Ollie may not have brought a Flying-type along, in the chaos he makes the leap and tries to grab onto him
ice wings let’s go… or maybe not 100% ice wings but they’re there
one eternity of falling later they’re in a cave, they set down, he asks Ollie if he’s okay + redirects the question to everyone else at large
• his last question is for Dahlia, though.
• bolded thought: Am I going to die down here?! thanks claustrophobia

@tags up there as mentioned

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 4
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2023 3:53:19 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]

Peace.

War.

They bicker over it. Eva’s soul yearns to agree with . Peace is in her blood, in her patron’s blood. They prioritize peace to conflict but the table fails to see the middle ground. Eva leans back, accepting her place as a ‘weapon’ as so astutely points out. It hurts to realize that more than any personal betrayal. Her gaze shifts down to her lap as she swallows back the knot in her throat.

If only they could see there’s so much more at stake.

The ground quakes. At first, it is subtle, but it progresses quickly. Her fingers curl into the arms of her chair. Eva sucks in a sharp breath as she witnesses a crystallized structure impales a nearby guard. Instinct kicks in, she stands, ready to rush to their aid but there’s no time.

Suddenly, they’re falling. The ground beneath them gives way and the tables, chairs, their council falls. Eva finds herself caught in the familiar sense of a free fall. Her instinct shifts to something more primal, something hidden away that even she can’t access. Save what you love.

Freya.

Her hands snap out to her right, finding nothing but air. A flash of white lockes catch her eye, “Freya!” she barks out loud, shifting herself to streamline her way towards the councilwoman. She grasps at what she can, nails borrowing hard into flesh in an act of desperation. Arms, legs, whatever she can manage wrap tight around her body, tangling their fates together. DELTA STREAM erupts in the cavern. A powerful force fights gravity to slow their descent. It’s not a graceful landing, but it keeps them alive.

Poor ’s gym is shattered by the ferocity of an angered God. The roof caves in beneath the urgency of the dragon’s EXTREME SPEED. The serpent descends after the council, lashing out to save those that seem desperate for it.

@aquapt4
+ Eva attempts to save with DELTA STREAM
+ Rayquaza scoops up anybody that needs saving, feel free to mention it if needed ^_^

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,667 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 4
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2023 4:51:48 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
one moment mercurial eyes are staring daggers through her heart, the blues of their beloved casting a sideways glance. her hometown flickers on holo and dahlia opens her mouth to speak, closing their edict and shifting to matters of other importance. 

and then they're falling.

moxie wraps around her neck, too young still to fight instinct. as the floor disappears and she plummets, freya's hands scrabble against the noose around her neck. thumbs press under the soft neck of the dratini and moxie relaxes in her arms, slithering into a bundle she cradles close. 

her hair whips around her as she falls. and falls. it's a feeling she's accustomed to after years of training, but that doesn't make the landing any less terrifying. above her, whatever remains of the earth shatters. debris falls and she flinches, reaching for a pokeball, but rayquaza and their avatar race towards them. 

freya stretches out an arm and the professor collides with her, clawing with a vehemence that rocks freya to her core. she burrows into her, nose in her neck, eyes squeezed shut. one arm snakes around eva's midsection and the other holds onto moxie for dear life. 

after all of this, she thinks, are we too late?

flashes of the moments before. guards pierced through with deadly precision. did and get out? 

"eva," freya says urgently, lips against her ear so the peacemaker can hear her over the delta stream. "i don't think this is coincidence."

her skin prickles as a cry echoes down the crystalline tunnel.
AQUA ASSEMBLY: TERA TIME
✦ thought: after all of this, are we too late?
✦ is saved by her beautiful knight
✦ this was planned
✦ scawy sound
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
paralegal / special agent
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 4
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2023 13:21:37 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner2"]
[attr="class","text"]

"If I know anything about bureaucracy, there's a lot of yelling going on," Gunner said to . He opened the box of doughnuts again. They had ordered half a dozen, but that number had dwindled rapidly.[break][break]

Before Gunner could decide if he wanted another snack, the floor quaked with incredible violence. He immediately shut the box and took a couple of steps backward; a Terastal crystal surged upward through the floor directly in front of him, the jagged surface bearing a menacing gleam in the light.[break][break]

If he hadn't moved, he'd have been impaled.[break][break]

"What the—" Gunner exclaimed, bewildered, as a much larger formation blocked off Navy from sight. The HBIC agent whirled around, searching for . "Concordas, you okay?!"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]an aqua assembly 4
[break]

NOTES

THE DOUGHNUTS ARE SAFE!!!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.gunner2]--accent:#D8AD43;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gunner2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,124 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 4
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2023 15:31:44 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]as the ground quakes, dread lurches up into the throat. she stills, eyes wide with alarm as crystalline spears shoot up around them. the impact snuffs out guardian life around them, the masked guard reduced to lifeless husks within seconds.

there's no time to idle, she realizes.

a pokeball is released and the familiar form of her shiny golurk quickly rises. with a slight panic to her step, she steps into the golurk's hand and is quickly hoisted up onto its shoulders.

"grab , too!"

one look in his direction is all it takes for her to surmise he needs aid. his seat, formerly occupied, has overturned beneath the sheer force of the chambers tilting on its axis. her golurk reaches, then, for the elite four member and tries to hold in its hand as it escapes.

phantom force brings both illeana and safely to the ground without risk of injury from falling debris. her stomach flips with the sensation, but it does little to bring the head scientist to her knees.

and with both safely on the ground, it leaves the scientist with the opportunity to survey their surroundings.

pretty crystalline structures sparkle, winking in their direction. everything looks blue in some regard, from the ground to their bodies - even her hair is more pastel blue than white at the moment. and as her chest begins to settle out of panic, an echoing cry sounds off from somewhere beyond...

a thought rises, then, and with it... dread: what else is down here?

instead of indulging in the concept and conjuring up monsters or, worse, sea hoennians, her head whips around to find the remaining members of their roundtable. her voice rises a moment later, tight with tension.

"is everyone alright? any injuries?"

aqua assembly.

tl;dr |

- big yikes
- releases shiny golurk before the floor gives out
- shiny golurk saves herself and (ooc permission)
- shiny golurk uses phantom force to safely place both on the ground below
- surveying the surroundings
- thought: what else is down here?
- asks if everyone's alright and if there's any injuries

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
605 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 4
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2023 20:41:50 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
[attr="class","dahlia"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
from her pokeball, dahlia's DRAGONITE springs forth. in midst the chaos, the dragon catches her with its back. though TAPU LELE is swift to approach, the safe commissioner delivers a quick wave of gratitude toward it and .[break][break]

meanwhile, the dragonite's verdant wings keep them afloat before meeting the verdant scales of 's RAYQUAZA, allowing the commissioner and her pokemon a safe ride down on the serpent's long body.[break][break]

while dahlia whispers thanks to the rayquaza, her dragonite stays behind her. it shields her body with its larger size, shielding her from any possible debris that may be falling from above.[break][break]

as everyone assesses their conditions, the commissioner holds her hand to her own chest. her heart beats rapidly; though this is no chien-pao, she almost wishes it was, for this is unknown territory undocumented by simulation or foresight. 's check-in is met with a quick nod of reassurance.[break][break]

approaches her with a question and she answers, still in the process of catching her breath.[break][break]

"lars, why do you think there is another way of attempting to assist avatars and their patrons other than the highly specialized program that has been designed for such a thing?" she huffs as her hands pat down her coat. "if your connection is so important to you that you keep things in secret and do not seek the resources we provide in excess, then it may be a good idea to reevaluate your station as head ranger and focus on recuperating said bond instead." [break][break]

a serious suggestion: one that may very well come to fruition by this meeting's end.[break][break]

after all, the heavens only know what slithers here with them. without articuno, the horrible cry that echoes from the deep's bowels adopts perverse tones orchestrated by the shape of this crystalline laybrinthe. [break][break]

shoal cave would not be unfamiliar to such sounds, such shining from unnatural crystal lights.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]AQUA ASSEMBLY PT 4[break]
TL;DR: thanks lele and doug - saved by eva's rayray; lands and nods to illie that she's alright; answers lars.[break][break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-dragonite"]

[newclass=".dahlia"]--accent:#d5a73d; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/qjcL3ZQ/dahlier.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .dahlia blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .dahlia blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
intel and accountability officer
deputy director
then i'll become the monster, i will deal the blow
awards
1,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 4
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2023 23:50:58 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","topaz"]
[attr="class","leftbody"]
[attr="class","textbody"]

[attr="class","cp cp-target-o"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

Breakfast as donuts? It's more likely than you think. It's good enough. A little too sweet, but Paxton scarfs down two without issue and wipes his fingers on a napkin he crumples up and pockets. He snorts 's question before nodding along with . "When it's everyone as the same rank, things can get a bit heated. Fun to watch form the sidelines thou-..." he trails off feeling the quaking before he hears it. [break][break]

The radio starts getting frenzied, with multiple people reporting in. No sight of anything even as- The sound of screaming and something wet rings in his ears. Paxton's eyes go wide as Joules shrieks and Paxton tries to avoid the earth that cracks open and shoots out beautiful, sharp crystals pulsing with soft light. They take a scuff, banging off and floating into another crystalline spire. Paxton smacks his back into one as wet and while a bit sharp, he avoids mortal injury for now. [break][break]

Even without the radio there's screaming. People were getting impaled. He whips his head around. "Navidson! Graves!" he shouts, the people clsoest to him before the spires and crystal wall propped up. He darts away form the crystal, should it become sentient asnd impale him for simply leaning on it. "Graves! Did you see where Navidson went?" He grabs Gunner's arm, hand like a vice. He hated surprises. A good once over Gunner and he couldn't see any major gushing of blood or bone sticking out. [break][break]

He's relieved. But only partially. "I think I heard rocks- earth shattering? falling?" His other hand raises to his comms. "This is Officer Concordas requesting status updates from all posts." he waits, looking back Gunner. "I'm not sure if this is terrorist related or not- but I know people are injured. The League's finest will be fine." He didn't really care about super powered avatars or elite trainers. They'd experienced enough combat. They'd be fine. [break][break]

He worried more for their colleagues, subordinates. People who could be bleeding out that instant. They needed to move quickly.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","title"]tldr;

[attr="class","notes"]
+ | worried for security + medical attention [break][break]

[attr="class","credits"]
[attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".topaz"] --accent:#D49837; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz"] width:460px; margin:0px auto; min-height:200px; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz table"] border:none; border-collapse:collapse; background:#272727; border-radius:5px; box-shadow:1px 1px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody b"]color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody i"]color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody u"]color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline dotted;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz td"] vertical-align:top; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody"] font:12px 'Roboto'; padding:0px; text-align:justify; color:#eee; padding:50px 50px 0px; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .leftbody"] width:80px; margin-right:20px; min-height:500px; background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .cp"] color:#000; opacity:0.15; font-size:80px; position:absolute; right:10px; top:10px; z-index:-1; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc"] font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#eee; padding:0px 0px 20px; text-align:right; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; margin-left:50px; margin-right:50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc .title"] margin-top:-10px; transition:1s all; } .topaz:hover .ooc .title { margin-right:20px; transition:1s all;} .topaz .ooc .title span { background: var(--accent); padding: 2px 3px 2px; font: bold 11px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: lowercase; text-decoration: none; color: #f7f7f7; border-radius: 3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc .notes"] margin-top:5px; } .topaz .ooc span { font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom:2px; right:5px; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; transition-delay:2s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .avatar"]float: left; height:75px; width:75px; margin: 1px 15px 1px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Poppins|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
I’d rather watch your star explode
awards
1,561 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 4
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 1:31:42 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
The falling sensation was nice.

The absolute loss of control when one is pitted in the face of potential death, the horrors of watching the guards impaled by terastalized crystals, the advent of a sudden death trap installed inside the room that he was most familiar with in Evergrande.

There is a split moment when Callan considers to just let himself fall to a quick end.

Rayquaza however, was quick to act. A powerful stream of wind floats under Callan, slowing his fall with the pressure from the wind as his Marshadow's PHANTOM FORCE sinks him into a pool to prevent any damage to his aging knees. "Thanks for the save." He speaks out to and her patron deity.

He walks over to and , "I apologise for the oversight of security, commissioner." He speaks gently, "but if it's all the same, does anyone know where we are?"

AQUA

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Playfair Display]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,470 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 4
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2023 5:14:44 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
controlled disaster this, scare tactics that. kyle doesn't fully agree, but he doesn't find the words to convey his point naturally in a formal setting like this meeting. like a quiet kid in the classroom, he sits on the thought until he manages to form a coherent statement to present it, only for it to come late.

the collapse pulls everyone down. the urge to teleport out was strong, but noticing the crystals jut out of its walls was enough to deter the champion from being impulsive. cosmic power ends as kyle gets wary of the environment, holding onto his solgaleo during the fall.

"how about we just give the residents an ultimatum instead of a warning," kyle pipes up amid the chaos. "transparency is simple, and simplicity is the easiest choice."

in an ethereal manner, the solgaleo descends down with its trainer on its back like an asteroid gently getting pulled by a planet's pull. as kyle recalls the pokemon, a roar sounds from above.

he whistles back, and then turns to .

"good timing." a thud announces the entrance of entei, bringing with him a satchel on its mouth. kyle takes the receptacle and buries his hand inside. "i always forget to bring this to you."

kyle produces an envelope from the bag, and in it was a contract for aqua, with navy's legal name already printed on the paper.

"read the terms and conditions. in the case you do skip anything, we'll have dear melody over here recite them for you." there's a pause, and he finds a connection between the quick aversion from the close friend in favor of someone else. "oh... you're the poor husband who got forgotten..."

he did remember mentioning about her love from a previous life. trying to evade a quip from the elite four, he turns to another member of the group.

"it's one of those terastral tunnels the commissioner mentioned," he answers . "it's similar to the one we came out from at route 120, after the zacian zamazenta fiasco, if you guys explored that area before. apparently, the ground underneath is filled with dream mist so it's definitely a hazard zone. oh, try terastalizing your pokemon too. they can do it without a tera orb around these parts. very fun."

other secrets of the area was unexplored by the champion, feeling like he already uncovered the basics of it with .

tl;dr
  • lands safely with solgaleo
  • tries to suggest something while falling
  • forgets about the meeting when he sees navy
  • recalls solgaleo
  • entei leaps down the hole to deliver kyle a bag
  • recruits navy
  • answers callan with things he knows about the tunnels

@tags
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,228 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 4
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2023 6:30:10 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzbqimg"]

[attr="class","header"]

[attr="class","setting"]

"I would be more than happy to share my knowledge of my old home as any advantage that can be given will hopefully help," Razz shows his willingness to help with whatever plan the league ends up. He cares about the safety slightly more than getting rid of Rocket but if they could ensure both Razz would work toward it.[break][break]

For a moment he keeps to listening before seems to be bitter that he didn't audibly mention his own stone even though the scientist mention wanting to study both. "I have no objections to letting take a look at it if it has the potential of solve things, I just don't have it on me Anderson as who knows if it has any unsafe energy coming from it," he gives his reason for not just presenting the rock out of thin air. [break][break]

Unlike what seemed to happen to their very floor. [break][break]

Crystals suddenly shoot out and the floor shatters beneath them and now once again has their meeting sent them else where. Rather than panic, worry, or even a plan run through his mind. The first thought he had was 'If I had a nickel for every time this happened,' he'd only have 2 but it was weird and probably suspicious that it has happened twice. [break][break]

Thanks to it seems the Commissioner was safe so rather Razz focus' on his own landing strategy putting his hand aimed at the ground before he sets off a small fireball once to slow his fall. Then another time to slow it more before Salem uses PSYCHIC to slow his fall until he had a complete safe landing. Razz just giving the group a thumbs up of being fine as he scans the area to see if anything could be identified from this place to being similar to anything they've seen before.

[break][break]
[attr="class","oocnotes"]

+ @ aqua
[break]+ Sygna Suit
[break]+ Willing to give his Dynergy Core to for science.
[break]+ Falls and thinks "if I had a nickle"
[break]+ Uses his FIREBALLS as a way to slow his fall before Salem uses PSYCHIC to catch and safely land.
[break]+ Takes a look around where they're at.

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.razzbqimg]position:relative; --accent:#387bc9; --bgimg:url(https://imgur.com/XleOo7A.png);[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzbqimg b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg a]color:de4354;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:center;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .header]text-align:right;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,715 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 4
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2023 8:03:35 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Time slowed to a long drawl of air after a lifetime spent underwater.
[break][break]

When the ground crumbled, and the wind whipped all around, sending herself and the others tumbling down, no urgency clenched her heart. This wasn't like before. She wasn't 6 months younger, or an arrangement of brittle bones and skin strung together by a single black tie and badge decorating her rank.
[break][break]

Change had molded her with deft hands, keen eyes, and boundless imagination.
[break][break]

When the wind howled, so did her heart. When the world blurred, so did the limits that strangled her.
[break][break]

Click.
[break][break]

An arc of scarlet lashed out from her Pokeball, and out from its jaws sprung an Charizard, vicious and loud, with snapping jaws that dragged her back to reality. Without directives, his clawed hands coiled themselves around her fallen body. With two beats of his wings, they were able to safely glide to the ground floor of the newfound chasm, where the others already stood, looking as dumbfounded as she felt.
[break][break]

"Thanks," she murmured, rubbing the bridge of his snout. Once stepping away from his grasp, the councilwoman wasted no breath calling out any names or extending any questions that would ultimately be asked and answered by those more loquacious than she. She instead faded into quiet shadows, her gaze whispering the tiny question her heart hadn't dared ask.
[break][break]

[break][break]

He was okay. Swaddled by that head ranger, who had probably jumped without question or approval, but alive. A sharp breath forced her to look away, back to the chaos.
[break][break]

For the briefest moment, she thought to look for , to ensure his own safety and wellbeing, but dismissed the notion quickly and without question. He was probably fine, her subconscious answered her. And if he wasn't?
[break][break]

"Not too rattled, I hope,"
She'd meant the comment to come out in the classic witty tone she'd often don around , but it came out breathless, almost an admission of her own subconscious mental state. It was quickly covered up by a slanted smile, directed at the Nautica pair, and , "I'll be the first to say: this doesn't typically happen."

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] @charname [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 4
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2023 14:12:43 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[attr="class","angelo"]
[attr="class","angelotag"]
[attr="class","angelomain"]That’s two for two on him plunging towards his doom in an Aqua related gathering.

Only instead of the remains of a beheaded king, this time they leave behind a chamber filled with terastal crystals needles and guards dangling off their tips like morbid Christmas ornaments. Yawning darkness waiting to catch the assembly of initiative members in place of Sea Hoenn’s blue.

By the time the rocky eruption slams into the suspended platform, their roundtable shattering apart, Angelo’s hands have instinctively reached towards .

Fingers dig tightly into thighs conveniently lounging over his lap before gravity has a chance to steal her away. Angelo scraping the curve of her waist up towards him as their entangled bodies are violently thrown into one another and tossed into the familiar sensation of a free fall.

Wild, golden curls whip Angelo in the face and wind howls mournfully in his ears, yet his heart races in something far from fear - alive.

Up in the tallest heights of 's rapidly crumbling chamber, invisible shapes shift into a dive.

Sensing the swift approach of Latios’s presence, a TAILWIND stirs like silk weaving around the Nautica pair. Opposing wind flow slowing their descent enough for a flash of silver and blue to slip beneath, granting them a comfortable landing onto the dragon’s feathered back.

Their landing is a smooth one.

Angelo slips off Latios's back, hand resting on the stretch of his long neck in wordless gratitude before the dragon lifts higher. Out of reach but not out of each other's sight.

While ruby eyes look observantly down the tunnel, he turns to Skyler. Tease uttered low and riding on the coattails of adrenaline. “Can always trust in you to take advantage of any opportunity to jump into my lap, Dross. It's seriously impressive.

It lasts about as long until he clocks onto their surroundings.

Internally, a rock in Angelo’s stomach sinks and settles as cold as the luminous icy glow of the tera shards around them. Far from being a fan of enclosed, underground spaces.

And yet he still finds the call of adventure whispering into his head, curious: where does this tunnel end up?

I’d hope not, too. Would be bad for business if heights got me rattled.” There’s no sign of unease when he turns to face the familiar company of , both councilwoman and pilot experts at the art of a coverup smile. “Just the twice that it's happened while me an' Sky have been with you all, then? Promise its just a coincidence.

angelo uses a tailwind to steady their descent so latios can catch him and skyler. they land safely. talking to penny.
thought: where does this tunnel end up?
[attr="class","angelopoke"]
[newclass=.angelo] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.angelomain] margin: 0 auto;width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass] [newclass=.angelotag a] color:#272727!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.angelotag] text-align: center; font-weight:bold; margin: 0 auto; background-color: #272727; height: 20px; width: 420px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelo b] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelo i] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelo u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.angelo a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelopoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 4
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2023 15:22:47 GMT
skyler dross Avatar
[attr="class","skyler"]

In hindsight, Skyler should've known something like this would happen. She seems to have a terrible knack for being there when shit hits the fan. First with Sea Hoenn, and now this.

Darkness beckons from the void left by Elite Four @callan's crumbling room. Stone cracks and breaks apart, and gravity turns on them like a hungry beast, pulling them down into it.

Before she has time to react, rough fingertips dig into her thighs and yank her towards a warm body - 's - which was fair enough given that she'd already been halfway towards sitting on his lap.

It still doesn't stop her stomach from rising up to her throat, or the vertigo that follows. Her heart gallops against her ribcage, its drumbeat echoing in her ears even as her arms go around the generous width of Angelo's shoulders and she holds on with a steely, semi-painful grip.

Bet he's loving that.

Their landing is a smooth one, aided in no small part by Latios. She's barely given a chance to take a measure of their surroundings before a snort escapes her.

"I am an opportunist, Vestri." She pulls close enough to prop her chin on his shoulder. "But as I recall, mio tesoro, you pulled me into your lap."

And she looks entirely too smug about the fact. "Don't blame you for it."

Others around them seem to be getting their bearings. Thankfully no one seems gravelly injured save for the unfortunate guards back in the room who, she thinks, are probably not beyond saving

"That's a shame, Councilwoman. Bet it would make most meetings far less boring." Which, Skyler suspected, was a thing might have some experience with. "Honestly, between Sea Hoenn and this, I'm starting to look forward to these meetings."

- we're falling! cue the song IN THE ARMS OF AN ANGEL for obvious reasons
- chats with
- looks around and answers 
- thinks: the guards upwards are probably not beyond saving
[newclass=.skyler] [/newclass][newclass=.skyler b] color: #6592a0; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.skyler i] color: #6592a0; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.skyler u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #6592a0; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.skyler a] text-transform:uppercase!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 4
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2023 17:23:35 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matiasbase"]
[attr="class","matias1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","matiasimg"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

he would have been fine if not for 's solgaleo. not realizing in time, he swipes his hand up as he falls in an attempt to summon an EARTH SLIDE. it never comes, leaving him to fumble for one of the pokeballs on his belt. that, too, never comes to fruition as he's caught by 's golurk.[break][break]

safely, they land.[break][break]

"tch."[break][break]

the moment solgaleo is recalled, he raises his hand to summon an EARTH SPIKE to test if his powers have returned. the appearance of one confirms that they have.[break][break]

"thanks for catching me," he nudges his elbow into before looking around. he searches for the likes of , , and , relieved to see them all safe.[break][break]

he steps forward to address the group.[break][break]

"i can lift us all out of here if you buy me some time."[break][break]

as he places his hands on the ground, a thought echoes through his mind: but none of you deserve my help.[break][break]

quietly, he feels the earth.[break][break]

[break]
- ty illeana[break]
- his powers are back pog[break]
- tells the group he can try and manipulate the earth to lift them all the way back up[break]
- thinks that the group does not deserve his help lol[break]
- feels the earth for rumbling/movement

[attr="class","matias3"]
[attr="class","matiaspoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5d464e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]