2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2021 17:49:26 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

Captain Dross had been hoping for a good, ol' fashioned fist fight. Not a hissy fit.

People around are inconsequential, melting into the background of the captain’s alcoholic haze as she fixes a piercing stare on the woman, cutting through exposed flesh and fabric in an attempt to find the spark to her match.

And ultimately unsuccessful.

The hunger for a challenge curdles like spoiled milk in her stomach. Dissatisfaction creeps over her expression, boiling mercury cooling into steel and wandering away from Lulu, seeking trouble elsewhere.

Unheard to all but the closest to her, a scoff slips from her parted lips.

Tequila tastes of memories as she takes the bottle to her lips, but they're mercilessly shoved to the corner of the captain's mind. Even unknowingly, she refuses to dance to the tune of someone else's demons. 

RIO_R3oN

Drinks: 27 // BP earned: 25 // Total: 855

get into a physical altercation with another character 1/2 - DONE
drinking threads (7)
x x x x x x x

····
close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
he/him
twenty-eight
october fourteenth
lavender town, kanto
knoxsexual
team rocket
executive
alone with all my illusions
awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2021 18:39:30 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
"a difference?? yeah, you'd be suspect el uno, sir, in my ball robbery."

sam noticed the heat on his neck. it sorta tickled, which had sam chuckling like a giddy teenage girl.

"hey, stop that, it tickles--"

as he began swatting and leaning away, his eyes landed on his gardevoir's pokéball in flynn's hand. he audibly gasped and reeled away.

"you sneaky sneaky bastard!! give her back!"

as her lurched forward to try and grab the ball, he ended up on the floor.
close tab

played by

milky

flynn
he/him
March 23
Mistralton City, Unova
pansexual
lilycove police
grunt
ALETHEA IVANOVA
DIVORCED
37 height
37 height
i am the shadow driving the hearse
awards
233 posts
part of
TAG WITH @flynn
kris flynn-edwards
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2021 18:45:38 GMT
kris flynn-edwards Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","samcam"]

dude, was this guy drunk?

[break][break] probably.

[break][break] flynn barks a laugh as the other leans away from him, complaining of tickles. the man's gaze flashes with surprise briefly as absolutely lunges for him. "dude," he says, blinking. he holds the other up by the elbows, making sure he didn't absolutely faceplant himself into the ground. with one hand, he points at the pokeball on his belt. "it's right there."

[break][break] he steadies the other upright.

[break][break] man. did he need a drink. flynn slammed down a few more shots in the meanwhile.

[break][break]

[break] +15 BP EARNED
[break][break] TOTAL: 715

[break][break] YZwbjyUz

I ♡ WIZZ

[newclass=.samcam] --accent:#469c6a [/newclass]
[newclass=.samcam b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px var(--accent); font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 13px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam h1]font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; line-height: 10px; padding: 8px 7px 6px 7px; border-radius: 5px; margin-right: 5px; background:linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40); color: #2b2b2b; letter-spacing: .75px; white-space: nowrap; display: inline; border: solid 1px #232323; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.samcam h2] border: solid 1px #232323; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; line-height: 10px; padding: 8px 7px 6px 7px; border-radius: 5px; margin-right: 5px; background-color: #2b2b2b; color: #666666; letter-spacing: .75px; white-space: nowrap; display: inline; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.samcam table]font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; line-height: 10px; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; margin-bottom: -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.samcam a]width:440px; text-align:right; font:9px 'Roboto'!important; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

····
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2021 19:01:07 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Well, forget bets on who might lose their stomach first. The fighting and less-than-smooth pickup attempts erupting around them are far more interesting. Luka winces a little at the conflict, but it doesn't seem like anyone is seriously hurt. Thank goodness! A rowdy bar scene is one thing, but a full on brawl? No thank you. She takes no pleasure in watching other people get hurt. [break][break] But seeing them dissolve into a drunken mess? That's definitely entertaining. Though her champagne glass is now empty, Luka still has her wits about her- at least enough that she can sit back and enjoy the drunken antics without adding herself to the number of tipsy fools. If she'd like to stay that way, she should cut herself off...but the drink offer from is too tempting, and she accepts with her signature dazzling smile.[break][break] "Gosh, thank you...I've never tried it before." Luka swirls the chartreuse in her glass thoughtfully, watching as it catches the dim bar light and sparkles like a peridot. It matches her eyes. She giggles again and takes an experimental sip, surprised and delighted by the smoothly herbal taste. And then she ruins the moment with a sharp cough, choking on the drink at her companion's salacious gossiping. [break][break] "Oh goodness," she replies in French again, lest they be overheard this time. "T-that's, I mean!" Her cheeks darken as she glances around- it does seem that a fair few people have coupled up. Luka giggles behind her hands."Gosh, what a scandalous thing to ask! But I wouldn't be surprised if the two of them, erm..." She inclines her head towards the two men who'd been practically necking earlier. "E-either way, I bet there'll be a lot of people having, um...a-an interesting morning..." [break][break] 69FLNQGU [break] total: 245

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]
····
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,413 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2021 23:52:02 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
After launching the bottle and watching it crash onto the floor, Lulu chuckled drunkenly to herself and resituated in ’s lap. While she sat in anticipation of being dragged off, she ordered three more shots and downed them quickly.

However, nothing happened.

She waited.

Waited.

Until it occurred to her: they weren’t fighting.

Yet.

As soon as the realization hit, she clambered off of the ranger and began making her way through the crowd in search of blonde hair, leaving behind company yet again without so much as a word.

She was on a mission. Amber eyes homed in.

“Tryin’ to get my attention, eh? You got it.”

“C’mere, Captain!”

Her hand reached up to hopefully wind around the unmistakable blonde head of hair she'd found and pull her into a swinging fist.

QDS3h1Lf

total: 620
endeavor: get into a physical altercation with another character (don't know if this counts again for the same fight LOL)
threads: x x x x x x x
··
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2021 23:58:34 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Like, damn guys. I posted yesterday in this and it was on page eleven and now we're hitting page fourteen. You guys are animals.

Anyway, so Chu-e had been offered a helping hand by and . The former was given an eager wave while Kaz would find Chu-e trying to press his face against his booba.

Sadly, his efforts were interrupted when Kazimir slapped him on the back, making him stumble.

For the moment he escaped, finding his way to the bar and knocking back another few sips of something bad for him before he made his way over to a couch.

Which, hey! Looks like Kazimir was asleep and was there!

"Dude!" He didn't even ask, just draped himself over the two of them like he belonged there.

"Bruh... man, I'm so sleepy. Zaccie, will you take me home and tuck me in?"

- Talking to Zac and Kaz
- Drunk bitch
- Wasted Wailord
- 20 BP

total: 647

6GXrB7|8
····
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,783 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2021 1:33:03 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","viva"][break]
[attr="class","vivalyric"]花散らせ今吹くこの嵐は
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]TAGGED
[break]
drinking party[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]THEME
[break]
a a a[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]NOTES
[break]
beach party but with a whole bunch of alcoholics!

She sounds smart. Eris smiles at the thought but doesn't quite agree with the sentiment. She's, by no means, smart but rather, simply able to remember the words that her mother has left her from a time long gone.
[break][break]
"Who knows? Maybe I'm secretly a dinosaur? Rawr!" Playing along with the idea, Eris raises her hands to resemble claws and playfully bares her teeth. But it all stops the moment Jayden mentions Theo. That man who Chu-e and Gavin cared for, that man who had handed her a gun, that man who had confessed to his sins of killing her parents.
[break][break]
Her heart grows cold but she keeps a spark just for Jayden.
[break][break]
"Everyone deserves love. Sometimes life just makes you go round in circles before you find it. Sometimes, the love you find won't be the kind you're looking for."
[break][break]
He's emotionally stunted, and so is she. In a sense, they're both tumbling down a bottomless pit that they didn't ask for but got shoved into anyways. To fit Rocket's agendas, they had become casualties of a terrible war. She can see the cuts on his heart but she can't fix it. She just doesn't know enough to do so.
[break][break]
Those hardest to love need it most, but he's looking for more than the love she can offer.
[break][break]
"Nuh uh. Don't be sorry. I chose to sit here and I'm choosing to stay."
[break][break]
And it hurts, seeing him hurt so bad.
[break][break]
"Do you wanna stop drinking for now?"

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:800][googlefont=Hachi+Maru+Pop]
[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#b76e79;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 14px Hachi Maru Pop;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2021 3:40:55 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
TAGGING @mega thread

[attr="class","pokkenger"]
the smell of zapsi was just intoxicating and was probably habit forming as as soon as zac sat down the smell of the delicious drink made its way to kazimir's nostrils and the blonde's eyes shot right up as he snatched a can away from the ginger giant and downed it whole. "phew! man that's re-energizing!" the blonde shouted out before the small form of suddenly landed on top of him and and was whining about having zac take him home.

no fair he was here first!

"hey why don't we head home instead zac! there's a-" he hiccuped, "there's this cool documentary about lycanrocs that ya gotta see! just found it while channel surfing the other day! c'mon we'll make a date outta it!" kaz started to lean forward and as he did he was almost certain to crush chui under his large and firm breasts as he leaned against the smaller male looking up at zac with pleading lilipup eyes.

03W0RmxO

total: 1,420 + 339 = 1759

[newclass=.pokkenger b]font-weight:bold;color:#44d4e4;[/newclass]
····
close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2021 17:32:41 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

Instinct kicks in before her brain has a chance to understand what the hell is going on. The yank on her hair feels awfully familiar, feels like countless nights spent in underground fighting pits with meaty hands taking purchase in the golden locks they perceive as weakness.

She isn't fast enough to dodge the surprise punch that sends her a few steps back, but her eyes quickly find the culprit. And while her mouth becomes bloody with the taste of brutality, and the captain grins in exhilarating relish. Silver eyes find golden ones, a wild bark of laughter displaying a smear of crimson on her lips. The last gulps of tequila are swallowed by the drunk captain before she chucks the bottle away.

"Took your fuckin' sweet time, didn't ya, Lu?"

Not giving time to reply, Skyler kicks away a bench that has been on her way and launches herself at Lulu with drunken enthusiasm. Her arm pulls back in a practised motion, the glint of silver followed by a savage uppercut to the woman's face. 

dDluyKkG

Drinks: 30 // BP earned: 30 // Total: 999

get into a physical altercation with another character 1/2 - DONE
drinking threads (7)
x x x x x x x

··
close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
you gotta use what you've learned in order to receive what you've earned
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2021 18:55:48 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

It was as good a time as any to call it a night.

was asking for trouble from more than just him. It was good to see her and sneaking off was common between them.

So while she grabbed the hair of and the two went on a bit of bar brawl he touched 's shoulder and nodded a goodbye to he'd probably have his hands full coordinating Malcolm out of the place.

Taking a bottle from the bar he pointed out as the tab holder. "I'm taking the rest of my shots to go." Sénon wasn't done taking shots, he was just done taking them tonight.

He threw a tease at Ji-Hoon (). "Well I'm not taking you home again." He almost got puked on and Ji-hoon was sober then.

close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2021 19:03:23 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","angelo"]
[attr="class","angelow"]

One shot. Then another. [break][break]

Angelo takes his sweet time as his lover paints her lips with blood red rouge, savouring the burn of alcohol that he can no longer discern. and ’s brawl is but white noise, blended together with the rest of the bar din for an unknown stretch of time, as he kicks his feet up on another chair and draws with tequila puddles on a sticky table canvas. [break][break]

Hm…” Comes an eventual hum of consideration, flicking droplets from off his fingertips – restless. “A’ight… Think ‘m gonna head out…” [break][break]

It’s a split decision, one made on a drunken whim from a wandering soul that’s spent far too long cooped up in a stuffy establishment; his legs aching to stretch in aimless directions, while his tongue craves to drink fresh air and to mindlessly explore salt-stained skin. [break][break]

And if he wants to leave then she’s coming, too. It doesn’t even cross his mind that she wouldn’t. [break][break]

Behind him the chair legs scrape, before clattering noisily to the ground in Angelo’s clumsy inebriation, deaf to it as he gives a disjointed wave to , and . (The latter whom he still can’t remember the name of.) [break][break]

Weathering whatever blows that may rain upon him for getting in the crossfire, ones that would certainly only bloom into awareness the morning after, Angelo barges into the whirlwind of fists. Snatching out to wind muscular arms around the captain's waist with an unrepentant grin, oblivious to her opponent as he hauls Skyler off her feet and over his broad shoulder; stumbling with a drunken, oblivious laugh. [break][break]

C'mon Cap’n Dross… A new course has been set…” Calloused fingers sink hard into the back of Skyler’s thigh; it's not just the destination that sits unwavering in his mind. “Back to home port…!” [break][break]

Angelo might accidently bump her into a person or two like she’s a sack of potatoes on the way out but they do eventually, miraculously, get through the door and into the night…

[break][break]

_nqOnrkw

[attr="class","angelotag"]@festivalofchampions

[attr="class","angelonotes"]

notes.

total: 100 - 40 + 841 = 901 (30 drinks)[break][break]

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

[attr="class","angelopokes"]

[newclass=.angelo] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo b] color: #8fa8cf; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo a] text-decoration: none; color: #8fa8cf; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #8fa8cf; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo i] color: #8fa8cf; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #8fa8cf; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelotag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelotag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelonotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelonotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #8fa8cf; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelonotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #8fa8cf; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelow] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelo span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelopokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #8fa8cf; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelopokes img] margin-top: 10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

·
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
Rosemary, heaven restores you in life.
awards
1,811 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2021 0:33:19 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
As was dragged off by her bo, a familiar voice would address . "Well that was entertaining." Oscar stood behind his friend, sipping a blue drink while leaning against the bar. Had he been there the entire time? Double that, he's been at this bar since day one of the festival.

Yes Oscar has been in the shadows, watching the debauchery from the sidelines. He had half a mind to record everything and post it to the internet, but that would require a lot of effort for about thirty seconds of pay off. No, he just observed while quietly working on a project for work. He found the rare occurrence of total jubilation to be rather soothing.

Tonight however was different. Oscar decided to try and partake, though he might have come a tad late to the party. He was on his way to catching up, the drink he held in his hand had two shots of vodka after all. Oscar tilted his head as he looked to Lulu, his amused smile faltering only to sip at his drink.

"Always knew you were a scraper, but damn you really went in on poor Skyler."

Wasted Wailord (-20)
(1234567)

V9iqbVHo

Total: 186
····
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,413 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2021 6:54:03 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
Lulu took the punch straight to the face, left with a bloody nose, perhaps even fractured (for the third time)—but the potent mixture of tequila, and searing adrenaline pushed her back in for more. What a thrill.

She could feel the darkness grow in her chest, but ignored it, maybe foolishly. A divine shadow shifted along the wall out of sight, observing as its increasingly aggressive avatar gave in yet again to some primal nature. With ’s training, she could easily hold her own in such a fight; but eyes were always watching, just in case.

Lulu glared daggers at as he simply picked up , stealing her away from the fight. “Hey! We’re not done yet, asshole!”

But a voice behind her stopped her from continuing her pursuit. Panting with ultraviolence in her eyes, she wiped blood from her face and turned to see through the inebriated blur of her vision.

She blinked, and then turned to mutter and holler some more briefly.

“Bloody f’ckin… YOU'RE THE COWARD, DROSS! Finally, the words were returned as the couple left. 

“Oscar.”

Shots.

She moved past him towards the bar, bleeding from the face and looking mostly unaffected by it, perhaps still crazed from some kind of lack of release.

Once there, she spared no time waiting on him, but four more were set beside her own, for him to take with her if he was feeling froggy.

W|aDkDhJ

total: 696
threads: x x x x x x x
···
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,897 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2021 14:49:50 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
To say that he was surprised at the feeling of her lips pressed on his cheek was an understatement. Draco was even shocked, the Dragonite standing there with it's maw agape, almost as surprised as his trainer, but Amor quickly shook it off. This was no time to be seen in such an unsightly manner, the fact that he hadn't died from alcohol poisoning was probably helping him stave off the feelings of embarrassment that he had been feeling at that very moment. Though when she stated that she had a thing for someone in glasses, and dark hair, he knew that it wasn't him she was speaking of. In fact it was quite the opposite of him that she was talking about, but that was alright by him. He didn't think he'd make good relationship material anyway.

"Hmmm...I am not sure how to respond to that...Consider yourself as one of the few who have rendered me momentarily speechless." He teased the woman, his fellow treasure hunter. Still reeling a little he lined up five more shots knowing that this was probably going to be a very bad idea, but he didn't care. "I do appreciate the compliment though...Don't get those often enough..." He admitted perhaps because he was a bit drunk he didn't mind saying that. Then he began to down his shots easily, one after the other. Amor wasn't a partier by any means, but he knew how to handle his liquor. It would take a lot to get him drunk, or so he hoped.

PVeBkdRs

X | X | X -10 from each roll!

22 Drinks taken - 20 BP earned so far

Total: 485+45= 530

····
close tab

played by

Lime

Eve
Female
February second
Lumiose City
Bi
Singer
N/A
Single
54 height
54 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime3
Evette Moreau
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2021 21:53:48 GMT
Evette Moreau Avatar
Heh. That was kind of impressive. Eve had all but expected to get rejected there. It was more common than not, really, especially with other women. Not everyone was as free-flowing and malleable as she was in that regard, and she respected that. However, it was often difficult to find that out without asking, so she’d just did. It was a no harm, no foul kind of situation in her opinion. But it was a tad bit embarrassing.

Especially because that girl kind of did not just reject her, but him as well, despite giving him a brief little kiss on the cheek. Eve could certainly understand that momentary speechlessness he spoke of and she had to smirk at the antics, involuntarily. This stuff really was getting to her, wasn’t it?

Well, nothing she could do but disengage. “Ahh, I wouldn’t worry about it too much. This is a day of oddness, reverie and mistakes, after all,” she replied, before downing another drink. Maybe not the best idea, since she was already feeling a bit tingle, but that was fine. She just had to make it…somewhere else. Maybe. Unless she found another refill as she went…

QOkeQgpU

999, oof····