he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,220 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
DECLAN WALSH (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2023 7:02:36 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frlandslide"]
[attr="class","frlandslide1"]
[attr="class","frlandslideimg"]
[attr="class","frlandslidetop"]
OTOME
[attr="class","frlandslidemid"]
[attr="class","frlandslidemid2"]
[attr="class","frlandslidemid3"]

"Why do you get all the good endings while I get the bad ones?"

"Maybe you need to just uhhh..." he pauses for a slight moment as he tries to think of the way younger people have phrased it, "get good," he jokes with some amusement though becomes instantly confused at the nickname as all he can do is tilt his head at her confusingly. "The heck is Rizz?" [break][break]

As he ask it seems a new game has popped up and admittedly he is slightly uncomfortable with the idea of a Rocket on this yet he reminds himself that its just a game. Totally wasn't triggering seeing Celadon City up in flames again. Only fun times here....

Salem suddenly seems to join them out of no where as if sensing his trainer's discomfort all the way from the other room and was not just here to hang out as he lays himself next to Razz on the kitchen's island. "If evil why hot? What does that even mean?"

[break][break]

+ [break]
+ ❤️ J-just admiring the view, sir!

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Roboto Mono:300,400,700]
[newclass=.frlandslide]border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;width:525px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslide1]border-left:solid 75px #eeeeee;color:#999999;text-align:justify;padding-top:20px;padding-bottom:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg]border:solid 1px #151515;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:4px;margin:20px;margin-top:0px;height:200px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg div]position:absolute;height:200px;width:400px;font:25px Raleway;font-weight:300!important;line-height:200px;text-align:center;color:#ffffff;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.1);z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg div b]font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg img]height:200px;width:400px;opacity:.85;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frlandslidemid]padding:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid2]padding:25px;border:solid 1px #151515; background-color:#242424; font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frlandslidemid2 b"]color:#577aa5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frlandslidemid2 i"]font-weight:bold;color:#eee [/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid3 div]border-bottom:solid 2px #151515;height:20px; margin-bottom:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid3]padding-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidetop]border-top:solid 1px #577aa5; border-bottom:solid 1px #577aa5; background-color:#1a1a1a; font:20px Impact;line-height:15px letter-spacing:1.3px; color:#ffdeb1; text-align:right; text-transform:uppercase; padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot]border-top:solid 1px #577aa5;border-bottom:solid 1px #577aa5;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:25px;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot div] margin-left:10px; font:10px Inconsolata; line-height:0px; padding-bottom:9px; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot div b]color:#eee; border-bottom:solid 1px #577aa5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidepoke] width:100%; padding:5px; background-color:#577aa5; color:#eeeeee; font:40px Impact; line-height:15px; margin-bottom:5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
awards
887 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
DECLAN WALSH (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2023 23:06:09 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","dragomirpt"]

Wasn't this supposed to be a dating game? These strange sometimes platonic, sometimes-not sims that his kids had gotten into, had concerned Josh into checking them out. This, however, was not what he had been expecting. A city that he recognized from travels years ago as Celadon was now burning. He could hear shouts, and honestly he wasn't sure what to do at first... At least, until the Earthquake hit. When Josh's avatar came to, someone stood over him, calling him Grunt.
[break][break]
That uniform was easy enough to recognize, and that was when he looked down at himself to see he was wearing the same thing. Josh emitted a low growl as he realized what this game entailed. Yeah no, his kids would definitely not be playing this.
[break][break]
"I tripped" he muttered in unison as he picked the second option. Rocket wasn't getting anything more than sarcasm, even in a game.
[break][break]

@tag

[newclass=.dragomirpt] width: 300px; margin-left: 100px; text-align:justify;font-size:12px[/newclass]
[newclass=.dragomirpt b] color: #426ea9; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]

❤️ I just tripped. Silly me...!

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,405 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
DECLAN WALSH (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2023 0:18:03 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

she sat on the balcony of a hotel room, the smoke of a cigarette wafting from her lips.[break][break]

”what the hell are they up to…”[break][break]

wasn’t this company suicide? had someone or something possessed the minds of macro cosmos’ head honchos, or was rondez-view of love their trap card? perhaps capitalism would be the origin point, as foretold in christmas legend.[break][break]

she thumbed her selection with a shake of her head. none of these answers appealed to her, but neither did the game.[break][break]

❤️ Reconnaissance for the glory of Team Rocket!

[attr="class","ooc"]walsh otome [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-porygon"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#806e81; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
6,089 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
DECLAN WALSH (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2023 0:37:47 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Yet another special route had gone live, a look into one of Hoenn's most wanted. The scowl on the virtual Declan's face was one of the most terrifying looks Josh had ever seen from a human being.

October 2017? Celadon City? Team Rocket? Was this the man responsible for killing Raikou? Despite how disturbing and violent the content was, well out of his comfort zone, he had to press on. Maybe he could get some insight on why Team Rocket killed Raikou. As much as it pained him, today he would be roleplaying a Rocket loyalist.

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,346 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
DECLAN WALSH (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2023 0:54:05 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
omg it's mister declan walsh himself!

priam gets excited at the featured character nad gets his ass on a chair fast. with his eyes glued on the screen, he starts reading each word carefully. he wasn't fucking up this glorious mission of wooing the elusive rocket boss.

"hehe, i know you already love me, mister walsh. no need for courting, i assure you."

he snickers to himself as he picks an option out of the three. it doesn't matter anyways since he's certain walsh will love him regardless because of how great he naturally is.

@tags
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
DECLAN WALSH (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2023 1:28:23 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar
[attr="class","katherine1"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

has always had pretty eyes, Katherine thinks to herself while staring down at her phone, watching the text slowly fill the screen to describe the situation.
[break][break]
It's been a while since the Malevolent was referred to as a grunt, hasn't it? And regardless of its familiarity, no fond memory surfaces thanks to it. Instead, her eyes merely roll back. She appears unimpressed already.
[break][break]
She's going to have to flirt with him to find out valuable information, isn't she?
[break][break]
J-just admiring the view, sir!

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]@ WALSH OTOME [break]

[newclass=".katherine1"]--accent:#963030; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/VJW9HmG/31.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .katherine1 blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .katherine1 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,715 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
DECLAN WALSH (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2023 1:43:35 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Hm.
[Break][break]
When Penelope first moved to pick up the new otome game again, fulfilling the role of a grunt was the least of her suspicions.
[Break][break]
"What do we have here..."
[Break][break]
In the dark, curled up in the small comfort of her comforter, the councilwoman peered down at the blindingly bright screen, finger hovering over the three option.
[Break][break]
Finally, she selected one.[Break][break]
[❤️ Reconnaissance for the glory of Team Rocket!]

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] @charname [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
DECLAN WALSH (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2023 3:58:46 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Hmph.

Eva couldn’t erase the scowl the crept across her face in the darkness of her bedroom. The blue light of the phone screen cast heavy shadow across her sharp, tired features. She really should sleep but . . . A Declan Walsh route? She wasn’t going to miss any sort of insight (real or fake) on a Rocket.

OPTION 3 – Reconnaissance for the glory of Team Rocket!

@daddywalsh

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,147 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
DECLAN WALSH (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2023 4:05:32 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]
[attr="class","littlejay"]
[attr="class","title"]💜 ROUNDEZ-VIEW: ROUTE DECLAN WALSH

he sees the name on the screen and he nearly swears it's a glitch on the screen. but it isn't. and as the route opens up before him, he realizes exactly how similar it was to the past.

[break][break] how close he had been to playing this exact same thing. he looks at next to him, and wonders if they also have the same reaction.

[break][break] at their comment, he blinks. "daddy?" after a moment of contemplation, he agrees. in a way, walsh is the father to rocket. "it will be an interesting route."

[break]

❤️ J-just admiring the view, sir!
[attr="class","ooc"] +

[newclass=".littlejay"]--accent:#8756f0; } .littlejay { font:12px 'Roboto'; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 70px 50px; letter-spacing:0.6px!important} .littlejay b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .littlejay i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littlejay u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .littlejay .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:20px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .littlejay .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .littlejay img { filter:grayscale(100%); } .littlejay { border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px!important;} .littlejay .title { text-align:right; margin-bottom:20px; } .littlejay .title b { border-bottom:1px solid; [/newclass]
[newclass=".jaytop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#7944eb;height:40px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
DECLAN WALSH (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2023 4:56:22 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
She can't say she loves how this route is starting out, but there is something a bit alluring about playing the villain, so to speak.

Even so, Luka makes sure to angle her phone away from Helios, who's busy making them dinner. Should her Blaziken get an idea of what kind of game she's playing, he'd surely disapprove.

Lips purse as she reads over her options, but her eventual choice is pretty obvious:

❤️ J-just admiring the view, sir!
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,532 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
DECLAN WALSH (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2023 11:30:57 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remielhead"]
[attr="class","remielheadinner"]
[attr="class","remielhead-topper"]
[attr="class","remielhead-topleft"]
[attr="class","remiel-tags"]for
[attr="class","remiel-lyrics"]born under a bad sign [break] with a blue moon in my eyes
[attr="class","remielhead-topright"]
[attr="class","remielhead-text"]He's wary to even open up the app after the announcement of this otome route. Could the actual Declan Walsh somehow track him through Macro Cosmos? He doubted it. He hadn't heard of such connections between Team Rocket and the company as mentioned above during his tenure as an Admin, anyway.[break][break]

After some thought and gathering of courage, however, Remiel finally decides that the information he may gather due to playing this route outweighs the risk. So, before too long, he boots it up... and finds himself transported to the past.[break][break]

It was 2017. Walsh was still an Admin himself. And Celadon City was burning. He scoffs at the answers given but eventually settles on the last.[break][break]

Just the kind of brainwashed nonsense he liked to be spoonfed, right?[break][break]

He selects OPTION C:[BREAK][BREAK]

Reconnaissance for the glory of Team Rocket![BREAK][BREAK]

[attr="class","remiel-lines"]
[attr="class","remiel-line-1"]
[attr="class","remiel-line-2"]
[attr="class","gimcredits"]made by gimmick
[googlefont="Nunito Sans:400,600,700,800"][newclass=.remielhead] width: 340px; margin: 30px auto; --accent: #546A95; --skybase: #efefef; [/newclass][newclass=.remielhead a.gimcredits] display: block; text-align: right; padding-top: 4px; font: 700 7px/10px sans-serif; letter-spacing: .8px; text-decoration: none; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.remielheadinner] background: var(--skybase); position: relative; [/newclass][newclass=.remielhead-topper] display: grid; grid-template-columns: 1fr 1fr; grid-template-rows: 1fr auto; padding: 25px 25px 0; [/newclass][newclass=.remielhead-topleft] width: 240px; height: 49px; overflow: hidden; display: grid; grid-template-columns: repeat(2, 240px); align-items: center; color: var(--accent); font: 800 10px/13px 'Nunito Sans', sans-serif; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1.25px; padding-bottom: 1px; [/newclass][newclass=.remielhead-topper::after] content: ''; display: block; height: 1px; background: var(--accent); width: 30px; [/newclass][newclass=.remiel-tags a] color: inherit; text-decoration: none; [/newclass][newclass=.remiel-tags, .remiel-lyrics] transition: transform .5s ease, opacity .3s ease; [/newclass][newclass=.remiel-tags] transition-delay: .2s; [/newclass][newclass=.remiel-lyrics] transform: translate(-100px); -webkit-transform: translate(-100px); -moz-transform: translate(-100px); -o-transform: translate(-100px); opacity: 0; [/newclass][newclass=.remielheadinner:hover .remiel-tags] transform: translate(140px); -webkit-transform: translate(140px); -moz-transform: translate(140px); -o-transform: translate(140px); opacity: 0; transition-delay: 0; [/newclass][newclass=.remielheadinner:hover .remiel-lyrics] transform: translate(-240px); -webkit-transform: translate(-240px); -moz-transform: translate(-240px); -o-transform: translate(-240px); opacity: 1; transition-delay: .25s; [/newclass][newclass=.remielhead-topright img] width: 50px; height: 50px; object-fit: cover; border-radius: 50%; [/newclass][newclass=.remielhead-text] color: rgba(0, 0, 0, .8); font: 400 13px/17px 'Nunito Sans', sans-serif; letter-spacing: 0; z-index: 100; position: relative; padding: 20px 25px 30px; [/newclass][newclass=.remielhead-text b] color: var(--accent); [/newclass][newclass=.remielhead-text br+br] content: ''; display: block; margin-top: 12px; [/newclass][newclass=.remiel-lines] position: relative; z-index: 100; [/newclass][newclass=.remiel-lines>div] background-size: 5.66px 5.66px; background-size: 9px 9px; [/newclass][newclass=.remiel-line-0] height: 5px; background: var(--remiel-line5); display: none; [/newclass][newclass=.remiel-line-1] height: 1px; background: var(--accent); [/newclass][newclass=.remiel-line-2] margin-top: 5px; height: 20px; background: var(--accent); [/newclass]

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,526 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
DECLAN WALSH (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2023 2:35:09 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
truth be told, noah is uncomfortable playing this. yet, morbid curiosity draws his finger to the screen. dark, charred memories peel off his thoughts like burnt bark. he can smell the flames. how it makes his chest constrict and cave.[break][break]

he doesn't tell that he's playing this. not yet. with his knees to his chest and his tired body tipped sideways on the couch, noah taps the option, J-just admiring the view, sir!.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]@walshotome[break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-minior"]

[newclass=".noahf"]--accent:#5d8bd5; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/0K0MCQY/noah1.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .noahf blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .widecurve blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Shiv

he/him
forty-two
saffron city
Hoenn TR Boss
Rocket Boss
6'4" height
6'4" height
awards
94 posts
declan walsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @declan
declan walsh
DECLAN WALSH (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2023 2:36:10 GMT
declan walsh Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Montserrat:400,500,100]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]

[attr="class","pokemotomebdr"]
[attr="class","pokemotome"]

[attr="class","pokemotomenam"]
[attr="class","pokemotomebal"]
DECLAN WALSH

[attr="class","pokemotomebar"]
[attr="class","pokemotometop"]REVOLUTION

[attr="class","pokemotomeatn"]
[attr="class","pokemotomettl"]Attention

[attr="class","pokemotomecnt"]90%

[attr="class","pokemotomehrt"]20

[attr="class","pokemotomedlg"]
[attr="class","pokemotomedlgc"]

[attr="class","pokemotomechco"]
[attr="class","pokemotomechc"]
【Reconnaissance for the glory of Team Rocket!】 You say.
[break][break]

"Whatever kind of intel do you think you'll find on the sidewalk? Cease your nonsense at once."[break][break]

Despite Admin Walsh's scathing reply, you're sure it could have been worse. You get on your feet. Dust yourself off. You see grunts gathering in front of Celadon Department Store.[break][break]

"Come. Quickly!" Admin Walsh says—and you follow.[break][break]

The Admin brings you to the assembly. Each step you take is marked by the crunch of broken glass. As you get closer, you see a light-haired man, clad in green, floral fabric, forced to his knees. His limbs and torso are wrapped tight by Arbok tail. You recognize him as Celadon's grass-type gym leader.[break][break]

"Hear me, Rocket! Before us, another duplicitous criminal of the Kanto League has been seized. A man known to tend to his garden more than he tends to this region's people. His badges? Withheld unless you are his acquaintance. His battles? Rigged and dishonest." Admin Walsh declares.[break][break]

The gym leader cries out angrily, denying the accusatory list. However, he's swiftly silenced by the tightening of Arbok's WRAP.[break][break]

Admin Walsh turns to you. "I'll give you a second chance to prove your worth." He says. "What shall we do with this deplorable crook?"

❤️ Walsh should execute him.

❤️ I should execute him.

❤️ Walsh should spare him.

❤️ We should force the gym leader to join Team Rocket.

[newclass=.sambam] [/newclass][newclass=.sambam b] color: #d49736; [/newclass][newclass=.sambam i] color: #d49736; [/newclass][newclass=.sambam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #d49736; [/newclass][newclass=.sambam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,621 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
DECLAN WALSH (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2023 2:40:15 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"Okay, so we agree. If Walsh ever offers we manhandle him."
[break][break]
Temp picks his phone back up when the Route alerts him of an update. Oh, the answer to this one was super easy! Temp was going to get a good grade in Otomes, which was possible to achieve.
[break][break]
I should execute him.

[attr="class","tag"]@ otome

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

will
she/her
twenty-nine
november 12
rustboro
heterosexual
horticulturist
civilian
we sewed all the holes we had to breathe
awards
639 posts
part of
TAG WITH @willow
willow atkins
DECLAN WALSH (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2023 2:40:21 GMT
willow atkins Avatar

her hands are clammy. it feels wrong to be reading this, to be looking at this. and something settles in her gut - heavy and unmoving. instead of finding answers to her questions about that man (), maybe she'll find others she's not quite ready for. 

a look inside the life lived. 

can she face that? can she look at that and look him in the eye afterwards? she'll have to. 

❤️ Walsh should spare him.
DECLAN WALSH ROUTE