March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,897 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
CLAMPERL DIVING (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2023 1:48:37 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
With it being an off day for Shalin, she wanted a bit more excitement in her dive down to the undersea treasure field beneath Lilycove. Artea clapped her fins loudly as she was released from her Poké Ball, the Dewgong splashing water all over her trainer as she dove into the water near the dock. The ice-type swam next to the dock, her aquatic saddle exposed to the sun's rays. That saddle would remain empty as Shalin instead walked to the corner of the dock and slid into her Dewgong's tail! She giggled as the tail's powerful muscles swished her back and forth, getting puzzled looks from beach-goers as she dove toward the sea bed.

Still on the tail even as their destination came into sight, Artea kept Shalin on top of her game by periodically switching from flicking her tail vertically or horizontally to the other. She liked the vertical motion the best, except when she fell off after a downward swish got her stuck in the sand! With an AQUA JET, the thick-skinned Pokémon unearthed her, along with a highly reflective object she wouldn't be able to fully identify until after the wild child surfaced.

6YJyPAWC

NAME            SPECIES           STATUS
Artea           Dewgong           Good
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Rocket Grunt
---
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Raziel Beckett
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2023 2:36:03 GMT
Raziel Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frlandslide"]

[attr="class","frlandslide1"]

[attr="class","frlandslideimg"]

[attr="class","frlandslidetop"]
Dunk Tank

[attr="class","frlandslidemid"]
[attr="class","frlandslidemid2"]
[attr="class","frlandslidemid3"]

While his pokemon were down below doing whatever it was water pokemon enjoyed underwatered it seems like there was a weight on the line for him. Razz offering it to Salem to see if the cat would enjoy the game of picking up whatever it was from the water that got casted while the other two were down below.

[break][break]

+ Participate Once
[break]+Roll 1
[break]+ Roll 100

[break]+ 8/5 - Pokeball
[break]+ 8/7 - MegaShard
[break]+ 8/9 - Lvl Tutor
[break]+ 8/11 - Devolution Stone

[break][break]
UX5GWuLb

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Roboto Mono:300,400,700]
[newclass=.frlandslide]border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;width:525px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslide1]border-left:solid 75px #eeeeee;color:#999999;text-align:justify;padding-top:20px;padding-bottom:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg]border:solid 1px #151515;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:4px;margin:20px;margin-top:0px;height:200px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg div]position:absolute;height:200px;width:400px;font:25px Raleway;font-weight:300!important;line-height:200px;text-align:center;color:#ffffff;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.1);z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg div b]font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg img]height:200px;width:400px;opacity:.85;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frlandslidemid]padding:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid2]padding:25px;border:solid 1px #151515; background-color:#242424; font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frlandslidemid2 b"]color:#9d4848;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frlandslidemid2 i"]font-weight:bold;color:#eee [/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid3 div]border-bottom:solid 2px #151515; margin-bottom:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid3]padding-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidetop]border-top:solid 1px #9d4848; border-bottom:solid 1px #9d4848; background-color:#1a1a1a; font:20px Impact;line-height:15px letter-spacing:1.3px; color:#ffdeb1; text-align:right; text-transform:uppercase; padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot]border-top:solid 1px #9d4848;border-bottom:solid 1px #9d4848;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:25px;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot div] margin-left:10px; font:10px Inconsolata; line-height:0px; padding-bottom:9px; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot div b]color:#eee; border-bottom:solid 1px #9d4848;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidepoke] width:100%; padding:5px; background-color:#9d4848; color:#eeeeee; font:40px Impact; line-height:15px; margin-bottom:5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Folgers/Monkey

Alexei the Reaper, Minuit
He/Him
Janurary 17th
Camphrier Town
Heterosexual
Crime Lord
Grunt
7 height
7 height
Expanding to Hoenn
awards
60 posts
part of
TAG WITH @al
Alphonse Gambino
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2023 2:59:30 GMT
Alphonse Gambino Avatar
Alphonse was impressed with his haul from the previous dive.

There had been a Pokémon - and at first Alphonse was sure it had been a paltry prize, a spare capture device. But it had soon revealed itself to have a Clamperl inside. Unsurprising - and something he quickly sold for a tidy profit. It was time for round two however. He dove down again, swimming with masterful strokes that spoke to a man who knew how to swim and swim well. He found another closed shell in short order - and reached inside to claim his prize.

8mIutRd3

Notes

- Aug 11th Dive Complete

- Z Crystal obtained
close tab

played by

Folgers/Monkey

Ecruteak's Pink Gale
She/Her
January 1st
Ecruteak City, Johto
Heterosexual
Ranger
Elite
Single and Looking~
0 height
0 height
awards
12 posts
part of
TAG WITH @setsuna
Setsuna Hanzo
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2023 3:02:19 GMT
Setsuna Hanzo Avatar
Setsuna swam quickly through the water - she had taken no other dives since a day or two ago! It was time to find another wonderful prize. The last search had yielded a move tutor TM. She could use that! But it was a festival and there was no rest for the weary.

Setsuna dove again - and soon happened upon another prize!

Sd5KsDf8

Notes

- Aug 11th Dive Complete

- Level Tutor 
close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty five ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ idol | dj ✧
✧ gym leader ✧
✧ do i know what's real? ✧
awards
741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2023 7:03:19 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","desikiss"]
[attr="class","body"]

The pink ribbons of her Doublade would flutter in the incoming gale from the seabound horizon, dropping their sheaths to expose their freshly sharpened blades. While their trainer would dive down into the depths, it would begin to dance around in the incoming waves within its float, casting rippling droplets out from its skidding temporary indentations in the water. The steel type was too shy to practice their sword dancing in front of Desiree for some reason, but this was proving the perfect opportunity to strengthen their craft.[break][break]

Sparkly goggles in check, the pinkette found herself deep in the depths, just barely able to see the dancing of the Doublade above. Though she wanted to sit underwater and watch forever, she could only hold her breath for so long. Last dive down she found a strange berry colored entirely green, but this time, she was looking for the sparkle she saw moments prior. Just where was this treasure that allured her to go so deep out? Acrylics running against the smooth sand, she'd feel for anything hard to the touch.[break][break]

vIOqG_AE

[break][break]

NOTES

- AUGUST 12th | mega shard +1

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".desikiss"]--accent:#ff9ebe;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,454 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2023 7:58:26 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matiasbase"]
[attr="class","matias1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","matiasimg"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

while not an avid fan of the water by any means, the chance to find something worthwhile is enough to get him in the appropriate gear.[break][break]

he sticks the apparatus in his mouth before diving in.[break][break]

what will he find today, he wonders.[break][break]

uQIdHQ1I[break]
+1 EGG TUTOR[break]

[attr="class","matias3"]
[attr="class","matiaspoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5d464e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Arbok Nine
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2023 8:34:47 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar
A Blue Shard was nothing to turn his nose up at. Considering what they were used for, Thomas questioned if he should sell or trade the Shard to someone who needed it for their own Sygna Suit.

Thomas sent his Clawitzer out for more treasure.

hLYaFgBE Pokeball Get!

close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
822 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2023 10:55:42 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar
A Mega Shard was a fine prize, indeed. The more Mega Stones Dorian had access to, the better, as far as he was concerned.

Still, Dorian focused his attention on bonding with his son, while his Gorebyss sought out treasure for him.

_853rvfw Tera Shard Get!

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
5,223 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2023 11:09:09 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]The water feels cold to the touch, a quiet sniffle being the only warning to Reiner before she dives right in. Don't think about it and maybe she'll find something good. After all, luck can only bestow favours upon those who try.

[break][break]
_YBxVyMk
[break][break]
[break]
✧ 5/8 - Level tutor[break]
✧ 7/8 - Blue shard[break]
✧ 12/8 - Salac berry
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"]clamperl diving

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,668 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2023 12:26:06 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Another decently-useful discovery, and into the bag it went. It did little to diminish the anticipation towards what would be found next; that Tera shard he'd gotten before really boosted his expectations for what could be down here.

It was just a matter of waiting for his Meowscarada to find it.

CM8p0pg_ Z-crystal x1

Total haul:
2x Level Tutor
2x Move Tutor
1x Ability Capsule
1x Form Change
2x Pokeball
1x Mega Shard
1x Devolution Stone
1x Tera Shard
1x Z-crystal
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
I've got a, I've got a
Pocket fulla sunshine
Short King height
Short King height
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,402 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2023 13:11:48 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]Another Pokeball, and Shiver was laughing at the meager fruits of Turbo's rebellion . . . that is, of course, until he spat up a carnival ticket to go with it.[break][break]

This meant war.[break][break]

One very, very fast fish against an entire hive mind network of fish. Who would prevail in this duel from the depths?[break][break]

FObtfFvu

[break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST / @

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,909 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2023 13:50:52 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Decarabia follows its trainer down to the ocean again as the Starmie's red core blinks in confirmation that it'll help Elise find what she was looking for. Inside the cave, the royal ambassador finds a Clamperl to take with her while the Starmie helps to push her back up to the surface. With the help of the Starmie, Elise would be able to get back up and open the Clamperl with Decarabia's red core blinking in anticipation.[break][break]

hrxiZJ5h

@clamperldive [break][break]

PRIZES

- August 2: Incense[break]
- August 4: Salac Berry[break]
- August 5: Salac Berry (again)[break]
- August 6: Mega Stone[break]
- August 7: Mega Shard[break]
- August 8: Egg Tutor[break]
- August 11: Pokeball[break]
- August 12: Pokeball (again)[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Verdanturf Ranger Captain
Single and Ready to Mingle
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,636 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2023 13:56:19 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar
She held her breath. Her lungs screamed for air as she dived deeper and deeper. But she ignored them. She pressed herself, she knew she had to. It was the only way she could get the best treasure possible from the depths of this Clamperl Diving event.

Not that anything was assured. Pressed for time and air, she realized hurriedly that she had grabbed the first and best thing she could before rising to the surface of the waves once more.

Xw7ODsLn
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2023 14:10:30 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Well, this was just a piss in his Cheerios. He stood at the edge of the pier and peered down into the water. There wasn't any way he was going in the water. Nope, no, absolutely not. Ren turned on the balls of his feet and went to trudge back to the start, but that was before Winston, his supposedly trusted Lycanroc, decided to dunk his ass. Ren's arms swung wildly as he fell backwards into the water.

"You shithead!" he cursed at his Lycanroc.

After a bit of floundering about and swinging his arms, Ren gained his composure and soon allowed himself to sink lower into the water so he could attempt to grab any of the trinkets that lay at the bottom. Once his hand felt something, he nabbed it up and swam upward. Once he broke the surface, he took a few breaths before he pulled himself up off the edge of the pier and kept a pointed glare at his Lycanroc.

"Don't even," he warned the dog. "But let's see what we've got here."

received x1 gacha Clamperl!

oowcQjV5
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu, Yui
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City (?)
Pan
Historian/Anomaly Ecologist
Elite Ranger
I don't want
To imagine a past, that doesn't have you in its future
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
To truly know one's self, look back on the marks you've made in history
awards
1,847 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2023 14:41:03 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]
for @--

Finding something she hadn't yet before was definitely encouraging, that meant there were still plenty of different things to find even though she'd been doing a lot of diving! What else was down there for her and Crowley to find?

08/01- TM/TR
08/02- Pokeball
08/03- Ability Capsule
08/04- Z Crystal
08/05- Forme Change
08/06- Clampearl (100PD)
08/07- Ability Capsule
08/08- Move Tutor
08/09- Ability Capsule
08/10- Move Tutor
08/11- Egg Move

hU_elX34
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#d4555a; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#d4555a; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing