Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,300 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
MURDER AT MAPLE MANOR
POSTED ON Oct 11, 2023 22:19:38 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

The purple-haired royal gets a little surprise from the familiar voice of talking to her when she turns towards the dark-haired prince. “Cousin, I-I didn’t know you were going to the tea room.” Calming herself down, she gets asked a question of telling something only they would know as she tried to think of what sort of liquid the stain she was looking at could be. “It appears that the distortion took us somewhere that I can’t use my Pokemon, but they may be outside of it.”[break][break]

From the suspicious stains and liquids that the royal looked over, they didn’t appear to be blood. at the corner of her eye, two more people had come to the tea room in order to help find other clues with one of them being a familiar young woman she met at the Lilycove Department Store. She keeps trying with figuring out about the stains on the floor that are suspicious and sticky.

@murdermystery [break][break]

NOTES

- Investigating: The stains on the floor are suspicious and sticky. 2/3

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
5,986 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
MURDER AT MAPLE MANOR
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2023 2:00:45 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
The Infernape from under the bed was a startling sight. Good thing he didn't jump that thing; the Gym Leader would have been cooked alive! "Oh, Kouma!" Josh greeted Kouji, remembering him by his false identity from the Gym Challenge. "Didn't think I'd run into you again so soon! Once we're out of here, we'll have to head to the Checkered Flag and catch up. , would you be down? I don't think I've taken you there - it's one of the best sports bars in Mauville, and there's a PFL game between Slateport and Heahea on TV this weekend."

Josh began pulling boxes out of the back of the closet, placing one of them on the now-vacant bed and sifting through its contents. The flashes of lightning and loud rumbles of thunder served as a distraction, causing the young man to work at a pace that was perhaps a little slower than the Head Ranger would have liked. "What a storm. If only I weren't stuck in here. Imagine how fast an electric Pokémon could run in weather like that!" It was a phenomenon Josh got to experience firsthand when he last saw , and one he would take advantage of every opportunity he could. Today would not be one of those days. He was stuck on the case.

{WC: 220}
{PC: 2}

There are boxes hidden in the back of the closet.
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,662 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
MURDER AT MAPLE MANOR
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2023 6:40:09 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

Before he can step through the plants to follow the ding he's- well- he's stopped by the plants. Mint's unwilling to stomp through the plants and instead, ends up examining the large crop to find the best way to step through without getting dirty. As he heads on his way to the dinging noise, he begins to dig through the plants to cross. [break][break]

Passing by and , he carefully aims the kitchen knife away from them, pointing it towards ground. "Sorry. Just in case I end up by myself." he said before waving at the two trainers.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc @greenhouse crew! | Maybe the plants are hiding clues. 3/5[break][break]
- trying to find best way to get thru plants [break]
- helps dig thru plants [break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[newclass=".minty"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; border:20px solid #141414; background:#141414; border-radius:50px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty"]--accent:#94effa; --accent2:#f0ffc5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bg"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bvgZ1Rv/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/h7pSrwb/image.png); height:375px; border-radius:30px 30px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .colorbar"]background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:30px; margin-top:-90px; position:absolute; width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main"]font:11px/15px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:20px 70px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc b"]font:13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; font-style:italic; font-weight:600!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/QPjr1Rg/image.png); height:128px; border-radius:0px 0px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar"]position:absolute; margin-left:125px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img"]filter:grayscale(1); margin-left:-3px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .icon"]background-image:url(https://images3.imgbox.com/b3/f2/hohp8NvX_o.jpg); background-size:cover; height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:100px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; position:absolute; filter:grayscale(10%) sepia(10%);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,529 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
MURDER AT MAPLE MANOR
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2023 7:08:42 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

Along with a stranger ( ) that he doesn't recognize, Remiel discovers a SNUBBULL beneath the table. At first glance, however, this discovery does not appear to be beneficial to the investigation at hand. "If only we could see its memories somehow, hm?" He remarks, turning to the young girl. "Though it seems this might be the only Pokémon in the estate. That might be worthy of note."

He takes a moment to dwell in his thoughts... then realizes he hasn't yet introduced himself. "My name is Remiel, by the way. ." The black-haired prince states, issuing a small bow to . "Nice to meet you."

Regarding his cousin again, the royal nods. hadn't exactly answered his question, but he supposed she might have thought he had been joking. Nevertheless, Remiel is content to carry on with the chance that she might not even be real. At least for now. "My Pokémon disappeared as well. Stranger, still, is that I can't feel my connection to ZEKROM anymore."

He saunters over to the BROKEN PIECES OF A TEACUP strewn across the kitchen floor nearby. Crouching down beside it carefully, the exiled prince runs a visual inspection first. Perhaps the strange stain Elise was investigating had come from this teacup, he thought. Perhaps their victim had been poisoned.

INVESTIGATING... 🔎

THE TEA ROOM

A teacup lays broken in pieces. 0/3

MURDER AT MAPLE MANOR ♔
close tab

played by

Rysa

he/him
forty-eight
December 26
Slateport City
asexual
Enforcer
grunt
6"1' height
6"1' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
282 posts
part of
TAG WITH @grigorisokolov
Grigori Sokolov
MURDER AT MAPLE MANOR
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2023 22:54:41 GMT
Grigori Sokolov Avatar
At least a few of them managed to make some progress in this investigation. Even if it was coaxing a Snubull out from underneath the table, and revealed an important clue. Probably? Unless they had a Pokemon-to-Human translator, all the Snubull showed was that something would miss Madam Peacock.

Maybe it would try to bite whoever did the deed? That’d make life incredibly easy. Grigori knew that this was only a drop in the bucket. Hopefully, the rest of the manor had better luck with their search. Hell, hopefully, those in this room could find something. They were at the murder scene, after all. Did Madam Peacock’s soul watch them simply wander about, with so little as only passing glances given to her corpse?

My Pokémon are gone as well,” Grigori spoke up to the cousins. He had slowly made his way over to the rest of the ‘group’, eyes still locked onto the decor as he talked. Did that one just mention Zekrom? A slight shake of his head dispelled that thought.

A sudden storm, chased by dangerous Pokémon, and practically shoved right into the middle of a murder mystery. Quite the situation we’ve found ourselves in,” he said pointedly. In all honesty, he’d just said absolutely nothing of interest. But it got his foot in the door, so to speak.

Grigori. Pleased to make all your acquaintances.

Ok, he might’ve jammed his foot in right before it closed, but he’d rather have a stinging foot than a closed door.

- Special mention to , , and for practically shoving myself into the small group
 - The decorations might provide insight (2/2)
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
INTERPOL Agent / Police Deputy Chief
Lieutenant Officer
Widowed.
With daughters!
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
Was doing swords and shields before it was cool.
awards
1,224 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
MURDER AT MAPLE MANOR
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2023 0:58:13 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

MURDER AT MAPLE MANOR

Just here alone.

Together, Gwyar & 's were able to quickly sort through the gardener's personal effects quickly, figuring out his type after luckily coming upon his wallet.

... Which they promptly returned to where they found it, naturally.

Their investigtions had shined something of a limelight upon the man's toolbox, however. For whatever reason, it looked out of place to the two of them.

The knight gave a glance at Rowan, before gesturing with his neck towards the toolbox.

"Shall we look inside?" He asked the young man, taking a step towards the next possible clue before crouching down.

Popping open the box, the man cocked his head at the contents, slowly sorting through them with a critical eye.

INVESTIGATING:
-Do the tools seem off to you? 1/4

close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
oceans of angels, oceans of stars, down by the sea is where you drown your scars
awards
989 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
MURDER AT MAPLE MANOR
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2023 1:05:50 GMT
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbasetsu"]
[attr="class","star1tsu"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1tsu"]

[attr="class","starimgtsu"]

[attr="class","star2tsu"]Tsubaki frowns, noting the missing cleaning supplies. Probably a maid who got overzealous on their last shift.[break][break]

"Hee-ya! Kah! Ree-yo! Ran!" She responds without missing a beat, guiding through the pronunciation like she's a fighting-type pokemon. She raises her fists, miming a few light punches against Navy's arm with each syllable. [break][break]

"Say it like you're a martial artist, punching a buncha people."[break][break]

She waits expectantly for the girl to say it, but her gaze doesn't fall far from the sandwich, still open on the counter piled with all kinds of strange ingredients. It's morbid curiosity, whether this'll be any good. Whether will choke by the time it comes to take a bite. He's a pragmatist, she's always known that. [break][break]

But now it's time to truly test how far his pragmatism goes.[break][break]

"Sure, I'll help! Oh... they've got a nice selection, Navy. Wish you cared as much about cooking food as you did eating it, we never had this kinda stuff in Dewford." [break][break]

She sorts through the spices, randomly picking a few off the rack and piling them over his sandwich at her own discretion. [break][break]

"Cumin... curry powder, cayenne pepper... oh, and cinnamon, too! I don't see any paprika, but you could make some good Kantonian foods with this!" [break][break]

Tsubaki stops and shakes the spices liberally all over the sandwich and the counter, wondering when Navy will stop her. It's almost like art, feeling what'll go best with the dish. Making a dish is as much improvisation as it is technical ability. [break][break]

Unfortunately, she's got no idea what this tastes like. [break][break]

She'll wing it.[break][break]

"Aaaand... voilà! Parfaite!"[break][break]

She admires the mess in front of her, some testament to her squandered artistic abilities. It's an absolute mess. Avant-garde, as they say. She should've gone to an art school. [break][break]

But Navy'll eat just about anything.[break][break]

"Any last minute additions, Isaac?" She turns to expectantly, hoping he'll top it all off. He's the king of out-of-the-box thinking, after all.[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Kitchen, this spice rack is off somehow.

[attr="class","star3tsu"]
[attr="class","petalpoketsu"]
[attr="class","rouxcredittsu"]

[newclass=.petalbasetsu]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d5bed2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalbasetsu]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1tsu]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/05HweI8.jpg), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.75); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoketsu]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoketsu img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1tsu]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star3tsu] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/05HweI8.jpg), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.75); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredittsu]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass][/quote]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,314 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
MURDER AT MAPLE MANOR
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2023 1:16:03 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","isaac2"]

[attr="class","topimage"]

[attr="class","textbox"]When pushed Isaac out of the way and gunned for a knife, he wondered if he was going to be the night's next murder. Luckily, he and needed not fear. He wasn't feeling homicidal today, just more important than Isaac. He'd make it out of this one alive, at least.[break][break]

Maybe that would change with proudly proclaiming him his deputy. Isaac had ingratiated himself to a surprisingly large number of League higher ups in a surprisingly short period of time. It may have protected him in many regards, but it was sure to put a chip on the shoulder of any Rockets interacting with him from then on out. Oh well. Isaac knew he'd be making hard choices when he got himself into this mess.[break][break]

"And I'm Isaac," he said, shooting a grin. Mercifully, his name was a lot quicker to get a handle on than 's. "Not gonna talk your ear off with my whole life story like the Sherriff here. But good to meet ya either way."[break][break]

It was good to eat, but now it was good to eat. Navy and Tsubaki were whipping up a hell of a sandwich together, but they needed a little something something to bring it all together. "Let's see . . ." He hummed thoughtfully as he rummaged through the spice rack, noting all of the delicious, savory choices Tsubaki had made. "You can really kick this up with a good bit of coriander, some dry mustard, little hints of turmeric and cardamom . . ." and 's advice danced through his head as he passed the spices Tsubaki's way.[break][break]

Finally, his eyes lit up. Something here felt like it didn't belong. "And we'll end it off with a dash of mystery!"

[attr="class","oocbox"]
TAG — @ [break]
NOTES — notes go here

[newclass=".isaac2"] --color:#c4c067; [/newclass]
[newclass=".isaac2"] margin: 0px auto; background-color: #111; min-height: 500px; width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom:20px; } .isaac2 .textbox a, .isaac2 .textbox i { color:var(--color); } .isaac2 .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--color); } .topimage { background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155427871351906335/image.png); height: 250px; width: 400px; background-size: cover; background-position:50% 20%; margin: 0px auto; } .isaac2 .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding-bottom: 20px; background:#1E1E1E; padding:30px 50px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom; } .isaac2 .oocbox { border-top: 3px solid #333; padding-top: 10px; width: 260px; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ambrosia
He/Him
Forty Five
March 26
Castelia City, Unova
Autosexual
Musical Artist
Civilian
I'm just a holy fool
awards
31 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ambrosia
Ambrose Hendrix
MURDER AT MAPLE MANOR
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2023 2:00:43 GMT
Ambrose Hendrix Avatar
Ambrose was This close to bitch slapping the Breloom he found out of instinct. It was quite a shock mind you, he did not expect to find a fighting pokemon in that corner. Instead he reached for his belt to grab a pokeball, only now realizing that all of his pokemon had disappeared. This delay paid off though, as it allowed the Breloom enough time to walk to the nearby weights and gesture toward them, indicating its true intentions. Ambrose tilted his head, smirking slightly as he caught up to the situation. The weirdo wanted to work out huh? Well okay.

Ambrose grabbed some dumbbells and began lifting them up above his head and down again. He walked out of the gym, the breloom following along to make sure he did not hurt himself. Once the breloom was in custody, Ambrose initially started making his way back to the gym. Half way through the hallway however, he could not help but stop. Something reeked in here! He managed to ignored it the first time but this time around it seemed to be twice as strong! He could not possibly work out with this mystery unsolved, and so he began to follow the stench instead.

Tl;dr
--Ambrose is investigating the HALLWAY
--What is that smell?
close tab

played by

lou

haze, prof. albrecht
he/him
thirty-three
january 2
hammerlocke, galar
forever tethered
archivist / professor
exec. (researcher)
slow like honey
heavy with mood
5'11 height
5'11 height
tell me how all this, and love too, will ruin us. these, our bodies, possessed by light.
awards
190 posts
part of
TAG WITH @albrecht
hazel albrecht
MURDER AT MAPLE MANOR
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2023 2:06:49 GMT
hazel albrecht Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","sideinfo"]
[attr="class","charimage"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]"I would have hoped to visit with you again in more opportune circumstances," he converses easily as he begins to sift through the TMs, interrupted only by a murmured thanks as Cillian steps back. He pauses curiously on the empty space where one should be fitted. Years of etiquette have been bred into his system, and small talk comes naturally.[break][break]

He has only just begun to fixate on that empty space again when someone crashes into it and sends them scattering across the floor. The noise makes Hazel wince, shoulders hitching up to his shoulders as he winces at . He does well to hold his tongue from reprimanding the man's clumsiness - it seems that 's reaction is more than enough to send him into a flow of apologies.[break][break]

"Well, there's nothing else to be done about it, is there?" he muses idly in responses to the underboss' sharp remark. A forlorn sigh sags his shoulders again as he looks down at the mess. It's too much of a disarray to leave cluttered on the floor, isn't it?[break][break]

Hazel stoops to sort through the pile along with the rest, glancing up at Howard's theorizing after a moment. His brow rises, "A fan of mystery novels, I take it?" He looks back down at the stack he's neatly piled all together, carefully resorted by type. "How can you be certain this isn't an elaborately crafted red herring?"

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- something is weird about the pile of tms on the floor [3/5][break]

[attr="class","credit"]MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.enzo]--accent:#b0a7db;[/newclass]
[newclass=.enzo]font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo.body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo h1"]font:bold 16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo h2"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo .sideinfo"]width:150px;padding:20px 0px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo .text"]padding:20px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo .charimage img"]border:8px solid var(--accent);border-radius:50%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo .ooc a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo .pkmn img"]margin:5px -10px -10px -10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo .credit"]font:10px Poppins;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".enzo .credit a"]font:10px Poppins;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
everyone's a sucker for a taste of glory
awards
2,321 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
MURDER AT MAPLE MANOR
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2023 2:31:45 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollie3"]
[attr="class","top"]

the sound of someone else entering made ollie turn his head, finding himself face to face with . though, UNMASKED, ollie didn't recognize him.

[break][break] "hey!" he greeted warmly.

[break][break] then, his attention was given to the rest of the room. it was large, cluttered and familiar. it reminded ollie of his own childhood bedroom. ollie plucks a set of carkeys from the interior, arching a brow. what the heck were car keys doing here?

[break][break] "man, this guy needs to do a better job at emptying his pockets," he murmured.

[break][break] he decided to pocket the set of keys, just in case it'd come useful later.

[break][break] "nice to meet ya kouma. i'm ollie! you a friend of josh's?" he nodded towards . "that sounds great. dinner's on me, you guys." he grinned.

[break][break] with that said, and a loud thunderclap outside, ollie joined josh in digging through the boxes in the back. he was good at multitasking, but wondered if they'd accidentally find another monkey hidden admist the boxes.

[break][break] "man," ollie said, teasing . "you sound just like your route from the RVL app."

[break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]
CLUE: There are boxes hidden in the back of the closet. 2/4 [break]

[attr="class","milkcredits"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".ollie3"]--accent:#FFB546; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 blockquote"]width:320px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333[/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 15px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 blockquote b, .ollie3 blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .ollie3 blockquote b { font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'!important; } .ollie3 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:400px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333 [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .milkcredits"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:115px; bottom:10px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .ollie3 .milkcredits a { transition:0.5s all } .ollie3 .milkcredits a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aria

Adel or Della
Her/She/Her
February 21
Ballonlea City
Heteroflexible
Ranger
Rookie
18 height
18 height
awards
74 posts
part of
TAG WITH @adelaide
Adelaide Whiteley
MURDER AT MAPLE MANOR
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2023 2:57:26 GMT
Adelaide Whiteley Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Adela"]
[attr="class","top"]

Nothing. Adelaide combed through the plants with care but hadn't found anything then again she was rather alone in the greenhouse least for the moment in time. Maybe after some other began to search the clues then more people would arrive at the here. At sure enough while the ranger was still searching the plants she began. And sure enough  and  joined in searching the plants.

[break][break] "That was my first guess. I don't about a weapon but anything is possible. Do you know how the other groups after faring at moment." She asked calmly her eyes lingered at Mint Frost a little longer to due the knife but with a murder on the loose she couldn't blame him for being so cautious. "I don't worry the more the merrier. I have a feeling we might be close to finding something." Maybe she was blindly confident? Who know but the woman keep digging around.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] INVESTIGATING: Maybe the plants are hiding clues. 4/5 [break]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".Adela"]--accent:#87CEEB; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".Adela blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".Adela blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".Adela blockquote b, .Adela blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .Adela blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .Adela blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".Adela .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".Adela .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".Adela .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".Adela .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .Adela .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .Adela .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
MURDER AT MAPLE MANOR
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2023 3:01:38 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rowwt"]
[attr="class","rowwtw"]"Interesting." Rowan scratched his chin softly as Gwyar and his investigation produced a toolbox. Not exactly an extraordinary item to find in a greenhouse, but he had a feeling that nothing in this place could be taken at face value. [break][break]

"After you, mate." He gestured to the toolbox. After all, it wasn't something that two sets of hands could dig their way into.[break][break]

Still, Rowan watched from over 's shoulder, keeping his keen eyes fixed on the contents hoping between the two of them that they'd be able to dredge some sort of clue up.
[attr="class","rowwttag"]@maplemanor [break][break]

INVESTIGATING:[break]
- Do the tools seem off to you? 2/4

[attr="class","rowwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.rowwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt b] color:#d4a53c; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #d4a53c; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #d4a53c; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Curator/Hisuian Historian
Elite Ranger
I don't want
To imagine a past, that doesn't have you in its future
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
To truly know one's self, look back on the marks you've made in history
awards
1,197 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
MURDER AT MAPLE MANOR
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2023 3:22:51 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]
[attr="class","franntag"]

[attr="class","frannmain"]

Carefully walking into the room and having investigated beneath the tea table, Yuina was glad to see that a small pink Pokemon was alright. Scared, but not harmed, as it came out from under the table at the help of someone who had approached the table as well.[break]
"Shh, shh it's okay, I... This is a really terrible day... I'm so sorry that you had to be in here...," Yuina comforted, taking up the small Pokemon for a moment and holding it close, trying to calm it down. She couldn't imagine what the poor thing was thinking, what it saw... And it was true, as spoke, it probably witnessed the whole thing, but they had no way of knowing...[break][break]
"The poor thing probably did see everything that happened... I wonder why it hid though? If it knows everyone here in the estate, they wouldn't have been a stranger," she wondered, handing off the poor pink pokemon to the authorities that had come into the room. Regardless of what it saw or not, it needed to stay safe, especially given the terrible storm outside...[break][break]
"Oh, right, my name is Yuina, it's nice to meet you Remiel, and , it's good to see you again too," Yuina remarked, smiling at her newest acquaintaince, and happy to see a familiar face as Elise walked through the tea room.[break]
"Though, it's strange, meeting here, it doesn't even feel like we should be here at all, but... That doesn't really make any sense, since... We are all here anyway," she returned, meeting new people in such a strange circumstance was... Unfortunate, but she hoped that the interaction wouldn't sour that way.[break][break]
began inspecting the broken pieces of the teacup that were tossed to the kitchen floor, and she looked to the Madam's body laid out on the floor.[break]
"Do you think she was holding that teacup, and then she fell out of the chair," she questioned, gauging the proximity of the shattered pieces to the Madam's hands, and perhaps wondering that if she'd dropped it it would in fact shatter along the floor like it did.

notes[break]
Yuina is in the Tea Room[break]
The teacup lays broken in pieces 2/3[break]

[attr="class","frannpoke"]

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 10px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
MURDER AT MAPLE MANOR
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2023 10:16:13 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

Kouji had a feeling, he knew his instinct was better than most actual evidence, even as he searched the man’s belongngs, knowing that was where the most evidence was going to be. He felt it, his arm hairs spiked up. Kouji wasn’t smart, but he was blessing with the common sense of animals…For most it might not have meant anything, but for the man who lived between Kanto, Johto, and various battlefields around Hoenn, it just led him the right way to go, fire didn’t matter, Infernape did however. But that just gave his senses more to hunt for, and so he did, searching for what was next.
[break][break]
Or so he felt.
[break][break]
So, he left Andrew’s room, it wasn’t real evidence, it was an instinct that lifted off his senses, and so he joined the hallway, hoping for so much more. ”Hey, Devlin. This might be the place, come join me.” He said over his shoulder, his ally in the 20 years in Galar, and the man he fought in Mauville, he had a lot of trust for this man.
[break][break]
”I’ll say this, if we can’t solve it here. We’re done for.” He didn’t trust any other dimension, and so he gave the information to one of the soldiers of the league he had some faith in and so he moved towards the hallway, watching underneath the carpet. With him knowing the man had a fire type in his bed, and being a fire-type, it was time to check the thoroughfares.

[attr="class","fakebqooc"][break]

NOTES

Kouji deliberates, thinks of the hallway after the clues, talks to josh and then searches the hallways[break]
Kouji looks underneath the hallways rug.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq"]--accent:#975fb2;font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq b"]color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h1"]font:bold 16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h2"]font:bold 14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .credit a"]font-size:14px;[/newclass]