awards
758 posts
part of
TAG WITH @makotokurumi
Makoto Kurumi
WHISPERS OF THE WITCHING HOUR [EVENT]
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2024 2:18:07 GMT
Makoto Kurumi Avatar
Steelheart's approach would be met with a happy chirrup and wave from Kama, who was more than happy to chitchat with another pokemon. The Skarmory was looking well dressed, too, they almost matched!

Makoto, meanwhile, would blink a bit as Howard spoke. He had wanted to keep his presence a secret, but well... "I... don't know if hiding under the table with a bag over your head is the best way to go about it." If you really wanted to hide, you either had to Not poke your head out of your hiding spot every few minutes, or you had to look so normal and bland to blend in and be unworthy of notice.

Makoto knew these things quite well; and the approach of folks like (who's voice seemed awfully familiar) and went to prove their point further.

's approach did make them tense a hair, even if the reaction was somewhat delayed - his voice was distinctive, and his presence undeniable. It was hard to not recognize him, after having interacted with him extensively whilst figuring out Tamamo.

But as Howard complimented them, a flush would show - peeking out slightly from under their mask. "Oh, th-thank you... I, uhm... Figured not many people would recognize me, so... It was, maybe, an excuse to be a little showy."

That flush would only grow, however, as Absinthe called out to - and the fellow gender-decliner responded with an awfully incriminating remark. Makoto blinked once. Twice. They glanced to Howard. They glanced to Chu-e. They weren't sure if they had heard him right. Did they hear them right?

"... I didn't... Realize you were in a relationship, Howard..??" Makoto stage-whispered, clearly bewildered.
TLDR/NOTES: Makoto's dressed decently nice, but also using illusions from Kuro (who is hidden in their shadow) to add some ghostly special effects. Kama is dressed up like a little butler and accompanying Makoto.

Kama is happily chitchatting with Steelheart. Makoto, meanwhile, is slightly tensed at Cillian's approach (cause of course who isn't tense when your boss's boss is around-), but otherwise is bashful from Howard's compliment... Only to be completely bewildered at Chu-e's incriminating remark. Questions Howard about it.
close tab

played by

newt

samsa, kafka, nika
they/them
august 26
slateport city
bisexual
researcher
associate
by the time i awoke, i had become a poisonous insect
awards
117 posts
NIKOLA SAMSA DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nikola
NIKOLA SAMSA
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2024 2:32:34 GMT
NIKOLA SAMSA Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nikola"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","charicon"]
they look between and . "....right." the dryness of their response suggests this is information they had little desire to learn. 's whisper, however, does provoke a little 'snirk' from behind their mask, a noise that suggests they're doing their best to hold back laughter.[break][break]

they turn to their fellow androgyne. "right! the happy couple! just have a look at that!" they gesture widely, hoping to emphasize the sarcasm in their voice. "and you didn't even get them a gift? how rude." they lean in, just a bit, not realizing the beak of their mask is just barely brushing makoto's shoulder. "...wink." what? it's not like they can tell if they actually do wink, so they have to say it out loud.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]the ghost that i am behaves like a human.[break]
[break]tldr; nikola is doing their best not to bust out laughing
--

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cloud-moon"]

[newclass=".nikola"]--accent:#ecb8e5; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".nikola blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".nikola .charicon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/N9yV3J9/nikola-icon-22.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".nikola blockquote b, .nikola blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .nikola blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .nikola blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".nikola .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".nikola .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 310px; height: auto; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 35px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px; text-align: center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".nikola .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".nikola .bottom b, .nikola .bottom i"]color:var(--accent); } .nikola .bottom b { font-size:14px!important } .nikola .bottom u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline solid; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".nikola .credit a"]font-size:12px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:130px; bottom:10px; opacity:0.3;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Rocket Grunt
---
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Raziel Beckett
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2024 3:39:40 GMT
Raziel Beckett Avatar
[newclass="nullelem"]} .palise-mini-avatar.user-914 .palise-mini-avatar-3 { background-image: url(https://imgur.com/4ObW7Qm.png)!important; [/newclass]

[nospaces]

[attr="class","leprosearlo1"] [break]

[break]
[attr="class","leprosearlo"]

It had taken some convincing to be allowed permission to come. The two important factors that were stressed was making sure to have someone accompany him, as well as keep his identity under wraps as from what he has understood the League has already identified him as a traitor after his being a Rocket Spy had been discovered. Least that's the story as he knows it, and so he comes here with as the man has been one of the few friends he has been able to make. And since this was meant to be a celebration of ghost he has worn one of his favorite ghost pokemon, a litwick. The mask doing wonders to easily hide his scar, and he still used a blond wig to have under the white hat. [break][break]

The ghost that greet them are fun and it sort of reminds him of the ghost pokemon that wondered the labs from time to time. It definitely added to the spooky element to all of this. He follows his chaperon across the room toward the hors d'oeuvres and watches the commotion going on, easily confused by it all as there are still many of his fellow Rockets he has yet to meet and with everyone masked he has no clue who anyone is. [break][break]

He ignores the food as he doesn't have permission, a habit he is still trying to break, as he leans toward , "Is this something normal to do?" he questions. Never having been to such a party before as halloween was not something he had the pleasure to celebrate.

[break][break]

[attr="class","leprosearlo1"]

[break][break]
[attr="class","leprosearlo"]

[break]+
[break]+ <---- Outfit

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Hammersmith One]
[newclass=.leprosearlo]background-color:rgba(35,35,35,1);padding:20px;margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo i]font:Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo b]font:Hammersmith One;color:#912359;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo a]color:#84c5d0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1]margin:-14px 0px -9px 0px;background-color:#912359;color:#2b2b2b;text-align:center;font:10px Oswald;padding:5px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1 a]font:10px Oswald;color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
MERCURIAL
in my solitude
6'1" height
6'1" height
I picked the stitches, now I can't stop bleeding
awards
2,624 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2024 5:27:36 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","prophet susge"]
[attr="class","amilkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[player]https://file.garden/ZpgjcajufVyGrPnv/ADRIAN%20MALCOLM/MP3/Biometrix%20-%2028%20Days%20Later.mp3[/player]
BIOMETRIX - 28 DAYS LATER
[break]
[attr="class","textbox"]
[attr="class","iconimg"]
He hadn't realized Raziel was waiting for permission to eat. Of course everything was self-serve, but he might not know that. He gave a light nod, gesturing to the table's assortment of delicacies, various sauces and punches.[break][break]

"It's common for big events like this to have catering," he explained. Everything was free, though there were certain soft boundaries that one should acknowledge... "Paid out of the host's pocket—whoever that is."[break][break]

They hadn't been welcomed by a human, yet.[break][break]

"Just remember to be a gracious guest, and don't hog everything."[break][break]

Adrian plucked at a slice of cheese and a salami. Something familiar. He hoped it encouraged Raziel to indulge himself more liberally, rather than let the opportunity go to waste. "Mm..."[break][break]

...Still, he was curious about the host...[break][break]

He would placate himself with a small square of CAKE in the meantime. Or at least try to.[break]
[break]

NOTES Explains to the common practice of catering, and the etiquette surrounding such grandiose events.[break][break]

HOLLOWCREST HALL

[attr="class","oocnotes"]

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnlist"]

[attr="class","tagline"]
--

[newclass=".susge"] --accent:#7F6779; [/newclass]

[newclass=".prophet"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1c1c1c; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .prophet .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .prophet .textbox b { font:500 14px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .prophet .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .prophet .top { height: 250px; background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155412642115104829/image.png); position:relative; } .prophet .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .prophet .textbox { line-height: 17px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .prophet .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .prophet .pkmnlist img { filter:grayscale(1); } .prophet .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .prophet .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".amilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:10px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .amilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .amilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".prophet .bottom"] height: 45px;background-color: #272727;border-top: 1px solid #333;background-image: url(https://i.ibb.co/7YB3gRD/flower.png);background-size: cover;background-repeat: no-repeat;background-position: bottom right;display: flex;flex-direction: row-reverse;flex-wrap: wrap;justify-content: space-between;align-content: center;align-items: center;padding: 0px 0px 0px 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".prophet .tagline"] color:var(--accent); font:12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .prophet .tagline span { color: var(--accent); font:11px 'Poppins'; background: #222; padding: 2px 10px; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #333 [/newclass]

[newclass=".prophet .oocnotes"] letter-spacing: 0.5px;margin-bottom: -20px;display: flex;column-gap: 10px;margin-top: 10px; align-items: center; } .prophet .oocnotes i { font-size:16px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".prophet .nametag"] text-align:center; margin-top:20px; } .prophet .nametag a { font:600 15px/13px 'Poppins'!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".prophet .iconimg"] height: 100px; width: 100px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; float: left; margin: 0px 20px 10px 0px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".prophet .oocnotes a"]font:500 12px/10px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".prophet .oocnotes b"]font:500 12px/10px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]

[googlefont="Playfair+Display"]
close tab

played by

Aria

Eve, Snake Eyes
She/Her
October 12
Sootopolis
Money
Scientist
Grunt
awards
61 posts
part of
TAG WITH @evelyn
Evelyn Vespera
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2024 5:50:54 GMT
Evelyn Vespera Avatar

[nospaces]

[attr="class","rizzy snakeeyes"]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","sidebar"]

[attr="class","textbody"]

[attr="class","postbody"]
        Evelyn didn’t mean to arrive late—but could anyone really blame her? Well, they could, but she didn’t care. Besides, she wanted to see how her little masked ball of bitterness would handle things without her. Her style was impeccable as always, with her little Steenee clinging excitedly to her pant leg like she was her own child. Tonight, though, was all about having fun and spending time with someone who actually mattered to her. What better place than the Masquerade Ball? Hopefully, she hadn’t missed too much excitement in her absence. [break][break]

The violet-haired woman chuckled to herself, spotting Miss Bitter in the corner, naturally nursing a glass of champagne. Hmm, she didn’t look as grumpy as usual. Did something happen? A devious grin tugged at Evelyn’s lips as she casually grabbed a cocktail from a passing Haunter. “Well, well, there you are,” she cooed, gliding over with effortless grace.[break][break]

“I didn’t expect you to dress up,” she then teased, eyeing her companion with a playful glint. “The outfit looks so good on you. Honestly, you should dress like this more often when we go out. I’m so glad you made it.” Evelyn flashed a mischievous smile, her eyes dancing as she glanced around the crowd. There seemed to be some commotion near a particularly extravagant part of the table.[break][break]

“What on earth is going on over there?” she mused, taking a sip of her drink before turning back to Addy with a sly look. “Care to fill me in on what I missed?”[break][break]

[break]

• outfit | Mask | Hair [break] [break]

[attr="class","bannercolor"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".snakeeyes"]--accent: #b374c9!important; --headercolor: #b374c9!important; [/newclas]
[newclass=".rizzy"]--accent: #b374c9; --headercolor: #b374c9;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rizzy"]width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius:15px; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".rizzy b"]font: 500 14px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".rizzy i"]opacity:0.8; letter-spacing:0.5px; font-style:italic; text-decoration:solid underline #444; text-underline-offset:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rizzy .inner"]display: flex; [/newclass]
[newclass=".rizzy .sidebar"]background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/fa/8f/57/fa8f57a1b250fc89dfeee5a8a1efc829.jpg) center no-repeat; background-size: cover; min-height: 300px; max-height: 750px; width: 100px; margin: 15px; border: solid 9px #222; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rizzy .textbody"]width: 350px; align-items:center; background-color:#262626; border-radius:0px 15px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rizzy .postbody"]padding: 30px 30px 0px 25px;  color: #eee; text-align: justify; font: 12px 'Poppins'; [/newclass]
[newclass=".rizzy .oocnotes"]text-align: center; font: 11px/13px 'Poppins'; color: #666; border-top: 1px solid #303030; padding-top:10px; margin:0px 20px 10px 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".rizzy .oocnotes a"]font:bold 15px/12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".rizzy .bannercolor"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--headercolor); height: 20px; border-radius: 0px 0px 15px 15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".rizzy .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 7px; bottom: 24px;[/newclass][newclass=".rizzy .mcredits a"]font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.7s all; color:#222; opacity:0;[/newclass][newclass=".rizzy:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass="nullelem"]} .palise-mini-avatar.user-3074 .palise-mini-avatar-3 { background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/10/e2/f6/10e2f68741cdd973ce53068adfafa327.jpg)!important; [/newclass][
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
private investigator
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,606 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2024 6:35:49 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he taps his foot as he waits by the entrance of the venue. his eyes are glued on the screen of his phone while patiently waiting for a response from the other side.

his heart beats fast. parties and formal functions were out of his comfort zone, yet he couldn't deny an invitation when it was given to him.

ghost-types were eager to usher him in, but a few gestures and apologetic bows convey the message that he was still waiting for someone else, wanting to come together rather than alone.

it was less about being rude and more about the actual fear of having to converse on his own should someone approach him alone in the ball.

as the ghost-types around him start to grow impatient, he dials in a number. he lived closer to the outskirts of slateport where the mansion was built, and it felt rude to rush someone who had a longer travel time.

"i think the butlers of the mansion want me to go in soon," he tells the person on the other end of the line once it was picked up. "please come get me soon. it's scary."

the ritual of social interaction that is, not the ghosts.

tl;dr
  • waiting for noah outside the venue
  • is getting harassed by ghosts to come in already

close tab

played by

Dynamo

Silv, Silvi
He/Him
Twenty-Six
May 1st
Montenevera, Paldea
Heterosexual
Scholar
Senior Ranger
awards
294 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dynamo1
silverio delfino
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2024 6:53:20 GMT
silverio delfino Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","silverio"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

he could say that his past exploits in his homeland were always something akin to a fiesta on a grand scale. this atmosphere, on the other hand, is something completely new to him. if the idea of ghosts in charge of showing hospitality wasn't enough to drill some concern into the mind of the paldean, then who on this disaster-prone planet knows what would be. on a brigther end of the spectrum, an opportunity to mingle with arceus-knows-who presents itself, albeit in a vividly unorthodox manner. nonetheless, silverio takes this chance as a means to relieve himself of his environmental studies.[break][break]

if only for a fortnight...[break][break]

"what the...?" activity conducted all around him, and painfully, he isn't entirely certain as to what to make of it all. his visage, veiled by a mask monotoned with his formal attire for the evening, turns its attention to...never mind, suppose that the old saying of 'three's company' could be dreadfully inaccurate in this scenario. come to think of it, one is more than enough - that being silverio himself. he grasps a half-filled glass of wine from a fleeting haunter (or half-empty depending on one's perspective), and quietly sips, allowing the calm before an inevitable storm of the liquid to settle into his veins.[break][break]

he takes in the sights, a subtle reminder of home blooming in his mind. however, it's doubtful that any 'musica de salsa' would be played here; perhaps now's a better time than any to pickup a few new steps on the dance floor...[break][break]

yeah, right! as if anyone would be willing to indulge him in that sense...

[attr="class","ooc"]
spoopy things
[break]

NOTES

silv is fashionably late to the party, minus the fashion. i guess. basic bitch mask, lol.[break]
can't even begin to fathom what's going on around him, oof.[break]
sippin' on some wine.[break]
open to interactions.

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.silverio]--accent:#052bed;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silverio]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".silverio b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".silverio a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".silverio i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".silverio u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".silverio h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".silverio h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".silverio .text b"]font:bold 12px Montserrat;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".silverio .ooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".silverio .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
5,223 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2024 11:03:51 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eris98"]
[attr="class","eris99"]
[break]
A MILLION MILES AWAY
[break]
[attr="class","eris100"]
[attr="class","eris101"]WHEN YOUR SKIES ARE GREY, AND YOUR WHOLE WORLD IS SHAKING
[break]
[attr="class","eris102"]TO THE MOON AND BACK, I'LL LOVE YOU MORE THAN THAT
[break]
[attr="class","eris109"]She knows of how has slept with . Exact phrasing she'd been given. With sprinkles of details. Of course Howard would be the kind to toss and turn in his sleep, steal the plushies and the blanket along with it.[break][break]

Hie heinous crimes earn him a mild squint of disappointment. The scathing look from who she can only assume to be makes her flinch. But all that is quickly swept away by the hand that is extended towards her, Eyja's barks barely audible over the rush of her heart.[break][break]

Isolde gives her that first push into the fray. Quick steps carry her across the floor, not a care for the wolves that surround her as she scurries about in their den. And though he can't see her smile, her eyes most certainly shine as she curtseys and takes Chu-e's hand.[break][break]

Unlike with , she'd practiced so she wouldn't step on his toes.
[break]
[attr="class","eris103"]witching hour
[attr="class","eris103"]
[attr="class","eris103"]MUSIC
[break]
NOTES
[break][break]

- she absolutely knows what howard did to chu-e in bed.[break]
- little hop and skip to take chu-e's hand, she's an excited lil lass!![break]
- masks give plausible deniability smile
PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.eris99]width:500px;height:250px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris100]width:500px;height:30px;text-align:center;font:8px Helvetica;line-height:30px!important;color:#f5f5f5;background-color:#333333;letter-spacing:2px;position:relative;z-index:1;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris101]margin-top:0px;opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris102]margin-top:-30px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris98:hover .eris101]margin-top:-30px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris98:hover .eris102]opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris103]width:100%;padding:10px 0px;background-color:#a0bad6;text-align:center;font:8px Helvetica;letter-spacing:2px;color:#333333;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris103 a]color:#333333!important;font:8px Helvetica;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris109 b]font:bold 10px Helvetica;color:#a0bad6;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Montserrat:400,700]

close tab

played by

DAN

She/Her
December 13
Ecruteak City
Bisexual
Kimono Girl
Grunt
LIFT YOUR SKINNY FISTS LIKE ANTENNAS TO HEAVEN
awards
20 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yotsukura
Yotsukura Yotsugami
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2024 12:16:14 GMT
Yotsukura Yotsugami Avatar

"Hm."

The bemused voice that makes itself known to the right of is a familiar one to him, as is the broad strokes of the outfit-- the flowing black kimono, stiflingly formal in the strict discipline of each of its folds and ties, though accompanied by an additional layer of intricately patterned white worn over the shoulders this time. Speaking of shoulders, an Eevee is perched atop them, observing the events around her with innocent curiosity, and held in one hand is a oil-paper umbrella, each section a different color of the rainbow-- just like her fan.  Her visage, though, is hidden, lost behind the mocking grin of a baneful fox.

--Not the first to trouble him tonight, it seems.

"It seems I misjudged you. I must apologize."

She bows a little, careful to avoid dislodging Eevee from her spot, and offers him a laugh that's just a little mean-spirited, before leaving him to his admirers. She is certainly interested to know why he's spending his time at a place like this, of course, but she doubts the direction of that conversation is one for prying ears to hear. It's curious, isn't it? That so many soldiers of two sides at war can gather in a place like this, with only flimsy barriers of wood and plastic to keep them from each other's throats.

--In her view, it's proof that this is barely a war. If you truly hate your enemy, then there's no value to be gained in a holiday truce.

So, why is she here? Well, she's not yet come to hate her enemy, she supposes. She's never been one for such an excessive display of emotion, in the first place. Actions taken in the grip of passion, be it for love or hate, are rarely the wisest choice. Better to act with a clear mind and an unclouded heart, in her humble opinion. Passion is best spent on dancing.

She has little interest in the festivities, admittedly-- not her kind of dance. But, she's a fondness for Ghost Pokemon, and they certainly seem to favour this place, don't they? If anything, it's more for Eevee's enrichment than anything else. It's a little past her bedtime, but that's fine every now and then for a growing Pokemon.

She doesn't think she'll partake of the refreshments, though. Call it paranoid, but she knows what she'd do with an opportunity like this.  Instead, she leans against a wall, and decides she might just people-watch for a little while. In particular, her eyes find themselves following her fellow fox-- she's curious as to what kind of a person her erstwhile superior has decided to attach himself to.

--A little gossipy of her, maybe, but she's allowed to indulge in these kinds of things at her age. 

@tag

close tab

played by

yuen

Vess, Vee
she/her
eighteen
February 19
Mossdeep City
lesbian asexual
student (private school)
civilian
so long,
ghost song.
5'5'' / 165 cm height
5'5'' / 165 cm height
awards
135 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vespa
Vespa Baskerville
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2024 14:47:25 GMT
Vespa Baskerville Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","vespabaskerville"]
[attr="class","body"]

Once she heard about it first, it has seemed intriguing - especially the part about the Ghost types wandering around, some whispers and tales of eerie disappearances surrounding the mansion ... One would assume that there is less inclination to enter such a place, but Vespa is beyond thrilled about such an aspect. What if someone fakes their death in these mysterious halls? She should be on guard, and on her best behaviour. It also includes being decently dressed for the occasion, which she somehow managed to do with the help of , even as she keeps scratching at the layer of make-up she is wearing. Urff ... being a girl is so demanding, for real. But she feels kind of nice in this dress, with her hair brushed nicely, so that's ... nice?[break]
[break]
What's even nicer are the Chandelure that is greating her, eliciting a small squeal from the Wooper-masked young student who is entering alongside and , though is quickly lost in chatter with the a snickering Gengar that she spots next, following it to the buffet easily enough. There seems to be ... something going on with one half of the buffet, so Vespa tries not to intrude on anyone's good time or bad time, or both, only having an eye for the exquisite treats. Ah ... wait, did she already lose her friends? But watching as the Misdreavus also is eyeing the treats with a glimmer in her eyes, she forgets just as quickly about it. How can she say no to free food, after all?

TL;DR

- Vespa wears a Wooper mask and a mintgreen dress, and she is accompanied by her partner Quinn Crisp the Misdreavus who wears a Grookey mask.[break]
- She is by the buffet, her and Misdreavus making out if there are any ice cream treats.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville"]--accent:#57a586;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass="nullelem"]} .palise-mini-avatar.user-3072 .palise-mini-avatar-3 { background-image: url(https://i20.servimg.com/u/f20/20/50/14/27/0410.jpg)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

inmediasres

he/him
Thirty-one
November 1st
Hearthome City
Bisexual
Priest
Civilian
it's been a long, hard, twenty-year summer vacation.
awards
17 posts
Isaac Ward DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacw
Isaac Ward
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2024 18:09:30 GMT
Isaac Ward Avatar
[newclass="nullelem"]} .palise-mini-avatar.user-3121 .palise-mini-avatar-3 { background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/oIcMkqc.png)!important; [/newclass]

[nospaces]
[attr="class","prophet isaacw"]
[attr="class","amilkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","textbox"]
[attr="class","iconimg"]

Oh, blast it all! Isaac was late, quite late indeed! [break][break]

He muttered a curse to himself as he stepped onto the mansion's grounds and strode up to its doors at a frantic pace, narrowly avoiding shoulder-checking some young stranger ( ) along the way,[break][break]

“Dehme, my friend, do keep up!” he called to his Dusknoir from over his shoulder. The priest adjusted his stately black and gold mask with a frustrated huff – it was important that it stay on, if he were to be granted entry to the festivities. He simply loved a good party, after all, and the thought of missing out on the full scope of it vexed him terribly. [break][break]

By the time he had been allowed inside by a rather stately-looking Gengar manning the door, Dehme was at his side, and Isaac's eyes swept all about the grand entrance hall with a singular focus on his first order of business, [break][break]

“Now, where are those refreshments?” [break][break]

His stomach growled loudly in assent. Locating the hors d'oeuvres was a matter of great importance, after all. The priest glanced around and saw all manner of people congregating by a table with food, all apparently as hungry as he was (or so he assumed), [break][break]

“Oh, do excuse me!” he called loudly, announcing his presence as he filled his plate with breads and meats and cheeses, “I'll be out of your hair in just a moment – oh, pardon my reach, but I simply must have some of those olives.” [break][break]

Once his plate was damn-near overflowing, he gave a cordial nod to those varied mask-clad folks (and his Dusknoir offered an apologetic gesture for the buffoonery of his master), and the priest scanned the room again for a place to settle in and gorge himself. His eyes drifted to a lone figure at the periphery of the main hall, and Isaac smiled to himself. Ah yes, what better way to savor a meal than with some company? [break][break]

“Hullo!” the priest called boisterously as he strode over to an unfamiliar gentleman. His smile morphed into a wide grin full of glittering white teeth as Isaac found into a spot near , [break][break]

“Are you enjoying the festivities thus far? I'm afraid I've only just arrived, myself.” [break][break]

He took a thick slice of baguette from his plate and tucked into it voraciously. The Dusknoir that accompanied him loosed a rattling, unearthly sigh of disgust.

[attr="class","nametag"]

art credit + mask
[break]
TL;DR isaac arrives late, almost runs into kyle, loads up on food in the most annoying fashion possible, and settles in to annoy paxton [break]
Open to interactions!

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]
EVENT

[newclass=".isaacw"] --accent:#b79143; [/newclass]

[newclass=".prophet"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1c1c1c; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .prophet .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .prophet .textbox b { font:500 13px/11px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .prophet .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .prophet .top { height: 250px; background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155412642115104829/image.png); position:relative; } .prophet .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .prophet .textbox { line-height: 17px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .prophet .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .prophet .pkmnlist img { filter:grayscale(1); } .prophet .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .prophet .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".amilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:10px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .amilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .amilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".prophet .bottom"] height: 45px;background-color: #272727;border-top: 1px solid #333;background-image: url(https://i.ibb.co/7YB3gRD/flower.png);background-size: cover;background-repeat: no-repeat;background-position: bottom right;display: flex;flex-direction: row-reverse;flex-wrap: wrap;justify-content: space-between;align-content: center;align-items: center;padding: 0px 0px 0px 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".prophet .tagline"] color:var(--accent); font:12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .prophet .tagline span { color: var(--accent); font:11px 'Poppins'; background: #222; padding: 2px 10px; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #333 [/newclass]

[newclass=".prophet .oocnotes"] letter-spacing: 0.5px;margin-bottom: -20px;display: flex-auto;column-gap: 10px;margin-top: 10px; align-items: center; } .prophet .oocnotes i { font-size:16px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".prophet .nametag"] text-align:center; margin-top:20px; } .prophet .nametag a { font:600 15px/13px 'Poppins'!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".prophet .iconimg"] height: 70px; width: 70px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; float: left; margin: 0px 20px 10px 0px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".prophet .oocnotes a"]font:500 12px/10px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".prophet .oocnotes b"]font:500 12px/10px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
An observer of eons cannot feel the warmth of another.
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
3,141 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2024 18:42:51 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
was going to hell. Howard's biggest crime was getting up at two in the morning to go to the bathroom. It wasn't his fault that Chu-e froze without contact.

"Because we're not in one, and if he knows what's good for him, he'll keep his mouth shut unless he wants to end up on the streets." He wasn't nearly drunk enough for this. He swirled his glass, before taking a sip. Damn. It was harder to get buzzed now than it had been before. "Again."

He would've started smoking if it didn't risk lighting the bag on fire.

"Besides, I'm not engaged anymore." Howard huffed and shook his head, annoyed at this tag team of and . "I can go where I want with whoever I want. If you want to send me a gift, send me more whiskey. He keeps hiding mine."

Damn. Now he was grumpy. He nibbled on a slice of bread, which slowly disappeared into the bag. The fact that this person is 's superior is the biggest mockery of them all. Ineptitude made for a comfortable mask, after all.

"Boss." Howard raised a glass to . "That reminds me. I heard there's an Odd Keystone exhibit somewhere. I wanted your opinion on the piece. Walk with me?"

He paused for a moment.

"Alone?"

I HATE CHU-E I HATE HIM I HATE HIM I HATE HIM
Yaps to Makoto and Nikola about his fucked up room and board situation
Gets grumpy
Attempts to steal for some personal yappage

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,909 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2024 20:05:58 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ecalcifet"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","mmilkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","avatarimg"]
The great hall of the mansion is decorated with spooky decor fit for a masquerade ball filled with ghost type Pokemon being the guides for every guest. Among the guests that were in dresses and suits, the Galarian lady arrives in a dark blue evening gown decorated with red roses, long white evening gloves, and an ivy patterned fascinator hat atop her head after she dismisses one of the Gastly that led her there.[break][break]

Long dark purple hair sways with her movements across the floor of the great hall. With dignified and calm grace, the female Galarian approaches two blond men in finery fit for a well-dressed event. “Good evening, sir.” She’d address with a polite bow of her head. “I would hope you are finding yourself comfortable during the evening’s festivities.”[break][break]

Inside the head of the female Galarian, the cogs began to turn. A nasty plot forms when the night is still young. She would enjoy being among the guests, some of which were people that she could speak with at her own time.
[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","tag"]Witching Hour
[break]

♔ Arrives to the ball.[break]
♔ She talks to Paxton teehee.

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

[newclass=".ecalcifet"] --accent:#D0BDF0; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ecalcifet"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1a1a1a; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .ecalcifet .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .ecalcifet .textbox a { font:500 13px/10px 'Poppins'} .ecalcifet .textbox b { font:bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:600; } .ecalcifet .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .ecalcifet .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .ecalcifet .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .ecalcifet .bottom { height:45px; background-color:#922761; border-top:1px solid #333; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img { filter:none; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .ecalcifet .tagline { margin-top:-25px; margin-left:20px; } .ecalcifet .tagline i { color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; font-family:Poppins; background:#222; padding:2px 20px; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #333; z-index:99; position:relative;} .ecalcifet .tagline a { color:var(--accent)!important; font-family:Poppins!important; } .ecalcifet .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".mmilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:60px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .mmilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .mmilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .avatarimg img"]height:70px; width:70px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; float:left; margin:0px 20px 10px 0px[/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .tag"] text-align:center; } .ecalcifet .tag a { font:bold 15px/10px 'Poppins';!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .top"] height: 50px; background-image: url(https://file.garden/ZY7WxFwX3wOZkLYA/blueflowers2.png); background-size:cover; background-position:top center; opacity: 0.8; position:relative; filter:brightness(1.0); [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Raptor

GOD
He/Him
December 25th
Spikemunth
Northeast
Monster
Rocket Beast
I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fire around me.
awards
890 posts
Shred DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shredzeppelin
Shred
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2024 0:30:26 GMT
Shred Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","pilots shredtyphon"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","topimage"]

[attr="class","subtextbox"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]
the waiting and the hoping

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

your avatarship has granted you many gifts, but perhaps the greatest of them all is that you'll never need to "prepare" an "outfit" ever again.[break][break]

though, granted, you're not exactly sure what alternate universe this one comes from. some kind of "death of good taste" hoenn, perhaps? not that you're one to comment on good taste, but even you know that this is a little much. but alas, your three criteria for success were shoes, shirt, and mask, and this was the first one you found that had all three of those. not that you looked hard, mind, this was only the sixth one you tried. but hey, if it ain't broke.[break][break]

and, decidedly unbroke, you push your way through the bustling crowd and towards the bar, your flutter mane lurking in your shadow all the while.[break][break]

"make way, rabble! the count le canon du fleur is walking!"[break][break]

yeah, you've also decided you're a count? the accent on this one sounds a little kalosian, so you figure that makes sense. though, if you're rich and french, that means you have to be an asshole, especially to anyone with less money than you. which sucks, but hey, maybe high society chicks are into that sort of thing? not like this-universe shred will have to worry about it.[break][break]

whatever the morals and ethics may be, you eventually manage to swim through the sea of bourgeoise and make landfall at the bar. honestly, it's a bit of an exhausting process. not as much muscle mass on this body as the main one, is there? hm. anyway.[break][break]

"bartender, your tallest glass of boar doe, if you would."[break][break]

open to inter action

[attr="class","pbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[newclass=".shredtyphon"]--accent:#E16D5B[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots"]--bg: #222; --accent: #E16D5B; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/aa/0a/da/aa0ada3b5badd5db7fbe1ea164401a6d.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots b"]font: 500 14px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots a"]font: 500 14px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .topimage"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 30px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#555; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".pilots .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .pilots .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .pilots .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".pilots .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".pilots .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.7s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".pilots:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty five ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ idol | dj ✧
✧ gym leader ✧
✧ do i know what's real? ✧
awards
741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2024 2:01:44 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","angel desireeblooms"]
[attr="class","headerh"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]
[attr="class","avatarimg"]

[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","chartag"]

[attr="class","symbol"][attr="class","icon-fairy"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

Had there been feelings of hesitance upon her arrival, the floating instruments would have made it all wash away. Marvels of technology, or perhaps its spectral equivalent, they sang symphonies of chords that fluttered into her heart with pitters and patters- the ultimate welcoming for someone of her musical calibur.[break][break]

She had not been to a masquerade before, unless the forced bondings of the prismatic penitentiary counted. Having donned this fox mask on her own accord, alongside a beautiful, gleaming ballgown of diamonds, she wished for her experience here to rest on the other side of the coin. A place to enjoy her stay and meet new personalities, unbridled by the role she had taken up in Hoenn’s current age- a place to love and cherish.[break][break]

Feeling like that was effortless in a place so exquisite, where it appeared every soul she could see was having a delight in their own way. Smiling and brushing the cap of her Foongus on her shoulder, she made her way to the buffet to load up a plate and chalice.[break][break]

“These festivities are unlike none other, right? They are so beautiful,” she said to the person closest to her as she scooped up num nums with tongs, happening to be the wooper-masked , “.. and I just love that mask of yours!”[break][break]

Small talk was somewhat of a forte- though, with how her time in Hoenn played out, this was one of the first times she had not known anyone in the room. She tried to push back the thoughts of the penitentiary with the pouring of wine. Sure, this was meant to be a tad spooky.. but she had her little Foongus to keep her company in place of a Pamplemousse and a fleshy tether.[break][break]

“Perhaps we should have coordinated with the others, my mushie,” she sighed, drinking her wine through a straw to unobscure her mask, “.. it’s.. so strange not being recognized so quickly in public.”[break][break]

She liked it. Continuing to drink to hear that satisfying rumble of a chalice left empty, she figured it was best for others to come up to her. After all, her dress did not obscure her body full of tattoos well- if one knew, they knew. But if they didn’t.. it would make the night of solving alleged mysteries even easier.

[break][break]
🌸🌿 NOTES 🌿🌸
[break]
🌺 desiree arrives wearing fox mask and crystal ballgown, b-lines it to the refreshments table, compliments 's wooper mask, and starts drinking her wine through a straw. open to interactions! her neck/arm tats are on full display and can be easily recognized iyk.

[attr="class","headerh"]

[newclass=".desireeblooms"]--accent:#FF6F90!important; --headercolor:#FF6F90!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".jayjay img"]filter:grayscale(1)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".angel"]--accent:#A54339; --headercolor:#2E2B2B;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel"]width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius: 5px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border: 1px solid # #2d2d2d; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel b"]color:var(--accent); font:14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel a"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel i"]color:#ddd; text-decoration:underline solid #444; letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .inner"]padding: 30px 30px 30px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .sidebar"]width: 100px; padding-top: 20px; float: left; text-align:center; display: inline-grid; justify-content: center; justify-items: start; [/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .postbox"]color: #eee; font: 12px 'Poppins'; text-align: justify; margin-left: 120px; border-top: 1px solid; border-bottom: 1px solid; padding: 15px; border-color: #292929;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .avatarimg img"]width: 90px; height: 90px; float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin-left:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .chartag"]font:15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); text-align:center; margin-top:40px; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .pkmnteam"]width: 130px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .pkmnteam img"]margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .headerh"]height:20px; background:var(--headercolor); opacity:0.5;[/newclass]

[newclass=".angel .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom: 28px; opacity: 0.3; right: 9px;[/newclass][newclass=".angel .mcredits a"]font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; color:#8f9f9f;[/newclass][newclass=".angel .mcredits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".angel .symbol"] position: absolute; bottom: 10px; color: #757575; font-size: 230px; opacity: 0.03; z-index: 2; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Abril+Fatface]

[newclass="nullelem"]} .palise-mini-avatar.user-2638 .palise-mini-avatar-3 { background-image: url(https://file.garden/ZX4uoi8pMXxJ-6cE/desi%20mask%20mega.png)!important; [/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP