he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,442 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
RAID: DESOLATE LAND
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 1:34:23 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Well, there was some good. And a lot of bad.

Good news was they finally managed to get the gem out. And his Hatterene’s Aromatherapy was helping deal with the toxic gas. Aaaaand...that was all the good news.

Hideo was immediately aware when Dancer was knocked out - like a burst of static marking the death of an earbud. Not to say she was dead, mind you - just knocked out - but losing a source of information like that was hard to miss. It also meant Hideo lost his main source of transportation, and worse yet, ’s Urushifu went down too, so they were wide open.

Also, the sun was getting bigger.

Also, the volcano was going to erupt.

Also, there were a ton of giant rocks about to explode.

Crap crap crap,” Hideo muttered as he quickly retrieved Dancer’s Pokeball, drawing her back in. His Beheeyem informed him the Groudon’s attention was elsewhere, so they had the smallest reprieve.

He took out a Pokeball, letting out his Roserade. “Fencer, clear the air!” he said, his Pokemon whipping up a Petal Blizzard to at least try to blow away the poisonous gas. “Elga, Vibes, you gotta help keep us safe!

His two psychic Pokemon would do just that, trying to break some Precipice Blades with their Psychic power.  His Beheeyem, realizing their best chance of survival was sending this upcoming eruption into the past, targeted the Red Orb with his z-move, Shattered Psyche.

As for avoiding the eruption? Unfortunately, he didn’t have any options himself. “Andy? Ruby? Either of you got a way out of this?

Maybe had another Pokemon that could teleport them out.

Hideo's Roserade used Petal Blizzard to disperse the toxic gas around his group
Hideo's Hatterene uses Psychic to try and break some Precipice Blades
Hideo's Beheeyem uses Shattered Psyche on the Red Orb

eN8r8890

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 18:06:24 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
Before she can reach for her, is gone, and not a moment too soon. The intensity of a SOLAR BEAM shoots right past Eva’s head, making her buckle and fold against Mehira. Adele is too late, and the beam sends her careening off of the Salamence’s back. A flash of light catches her to return her before she falls. Adele is replaced with Blade. She isn’t the only one struck, Eva watches the SOLAR BEAMS tear through her companions, including . Worry catches but dissipates as Ash swoops in to grab him.

She takes a moment to analyze their situation.

The threats:
1) Groundon chasing its orb
2) A volcano on the verge of eruption, threatening to destroy the Hoenn they know
3) PRECIPICE BLADES awaiting detonation

As rushes to stave off Groudon, Eva accepts the burden of the other two problems. In preparation, she triggers her Salamence to Mega-Evolve. A flash of light consumes them and Mehira emerges with a roar.

In order to protect the present, they need to open up the past. Perhaps that’s how Mt. Chimney came to be from the lush, ancient jungle it once was. Pressure urges Mehira forward, towards who seemed to not need her intervention, “We need to destroy it, open up the past!” Could he hear her? Who knows. She makes a throwing motion with her arm as Mehira settles above the blades, “Draco Meteor, target the blades.”

The sky above roars into a purple storm, wrought with draconic energy. It battles for dominance with the slivers of the past. A series of meteors fall from the skies, aimed at the PRECIPICE BLADES in hopes of destroying them before they can destroy her companions. Should chose to throw the stone at one of them, hopefully it would allow for the imminent eruption to take place in the past.

tl;dr: RIP Gradevoir. Gallade comes out next. Mehira the Salamence Mega-Evolves. Eva’s like “Oh shit, we gotta let this volcano erupt in the past so we don’t destroy modern day Hoenn” and encourages to let Mehira strike it with the DRACO METEOR that’s attempting to destroy the PRECIPICE BLADES. Two birds one stone . . . yeah?
s0ps58lr

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 21:57:18 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king"]
ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWA...[break]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
greyson was having one of those... moments.
[break][break]
those moments of introspection, so dream-like, he felt as if he were imagining it. it could only be described as the 'my life is flashing before my eyes' type. that was, of course, because it was.
[break][break]
the SOLARBEAM lances out and through multitudes of protective barriers. greyson's eyes widen a fraction before it strikes the dragapult beneath him, instantly forcing the ghost-type to plunge from the sky unconscious. greyson himself is not unscathed, and finds himself fainting as well, for a moment or two, before eyes snap themselves awake.
[break][break]
his first thought?
[break][break]
why the hell am i falling?

[break][break]
then, the realization hits him. his lungs rise to his throat, but not even a scream can formulate. with haste, he returns the dragon to his pokeball, and pushing past the barrier of fear, and anxiety, he lets out a singular yell that rises above all destruction.
[break][break]
"CHLO!"

[break][break]

[break][break]
as he does, the small orb on his arm, the very same one his comfey is currently clutching onto for both comfort and amusement, begins to glow. in-turn, so does the steelix, a brilliant white with subtle undertones of all the other colors, before she emerges in her new MEGA-EVOLVED form.
[break][break]
it's then that, with his back inching closer to the ground, a large RED ORB lands into his grip. the impact forces a small bit of air out of him, and he looks at it with both curiosity, and horror. wasn't this—?!
[break][break]
the immanency of death gives him little time to process just what had happened. desperately, he cries out again, though more subdued than his last one. he only needed his comfey to hear it, after all.
[break][break]
"ellie, help me out here!"
[break][break]
previous FLOWER SHIELDS are converted into one large platform-like structure; a bed of flowers, so to speak. with a heavy thud greyson lands amid the ethereal glowing flora, and despite his growing urge to nurse his shoulder, arms, and ribs from the the combination of the fall, and SOLARBEAM, he knows he needs to act —— and fast.
[break][break]
painfully, he reaches for another capsule at his belt, and releases the delphox from earlier. he hadn't missed the interaction between the attacks on the orb, and the way the world seemed to dip-in-and-out of current reality. he had to do something before groudon came any closer.
[break][break]
"autumn, use psychic, throw it in the path of those meteors! CHLO! STONE EDGE!"

[break][break]
hurried by the sense of destruction, and the havoc the legendary was wrecking on everything around it, autumn wraps the orb in PSYCHIC energy and hurriedly places it in-between a PRECIPICE BLADE and a DRACO METEOR. but, for good measure, the mega-evolved steelix summons an empowered STONE EDGE to stack on the damage against both RED ORB and PRECIPICE BLADE alike.
[break][break]

[break][break]
anything they could do, to stop the disaster that was imminent, they would. groudon would break upon their shield —— their bulwark —— if needed.
[break][break][break]
notes[break][break]
+ dragapult FAINTS. greyson FAINTS, but quickly recovers.[break]
+ desperately, he RECALLS dragapult and MEGA EVOLVES his steelix.[break]
+ uses FLOWER SHIELD to create a platform/bed of flowers for greyson to lands on. still hurts like a mother fucker. then, greyson releases DELPHOX.[break]
+ delphox uses PSYCHIC to bring the orb up to 's DRACO METEOR as it descends upon a PRECIPICE BLADE[break]
mega evolved steelix uses STONE EDGE just to add onto the damage, desperate to force this eruption away from current!hoenn.
[break]

[newclass=.king]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.king]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.king .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.king .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.king]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
[break]
[newclass=.king .setting]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/YPb2ZyR/monkas.png); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; filter:saturate(110%); height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
C1mHptRc[break]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,120 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 0:21:21 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]fuck. fuckfuckfuck.

too many things happen at once. cofagrigus holds steady at first, sure, but the protect doesn't last long. it shakes, breaks, and fades. is struck, knocked away, and illeana is left scrambling. falls next, soon followed by her cofagrigus. she recalls the coffin in a quick sweeping movement of her arm, the pokeball tucked back onto her belt.

and then, she shifts for stormy first, an arm extending out with pink mist bleeding from every open pore. catch, heal, repeat. luckily, greyson fares slightly better and steadies himself before she can swoop over to him next. her eyes dart to follow his movements for a moment.

fucking hell.

"you okay?" she murmurs to stormy, flashing a small smile. dragonite flies as close as it can to her moltres, careful of the legendary's fiery wings. once she's certain stormy is steady and back on her respective ride, the scientist shifts gears. another pokemon is released, this time a discolored automaton. her shiny golurk rumbles and creaks, its clay body holding steady against the intense heat.

"hyper beam, dragonite. aim for the blades." the last thing they need is one of those fuckers exploding.

with her dragonite sweeping a hyper beam across the nearest blades, her attention switches over to the automaton waiting for a command. thank god golurks are capable of flight...

"z-move," she murmurs, lips pressing into a firm line. a single hand rises, with an index finger pointing toward the red orb. "never ending nightmare."

the golurk rumbles, shifts, and takes off. careful to avoid ongoing attacks from other pokemon in the vicinity, the automaton shifts into shadows. it emerges as close as possible to the red orb in a rush of shadows, never ending nightmare trapping the red orb. maybe it'll work and maybe it won't... she's unsure but pink mist bleeds a little harder as anxiety rises.

Uu|FdChk
raid.

tl;dr |

- recalls fainted cofagrigus
- swoops in to catch
- releases golurk
- dragonite uses hyper beam on the nearest pricipice blades
- golurk uses z-move: never ending nightmare on the red orb
- come get ur healing mist? idk

[newclass=.illie] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

catello casimiro
he him
twenty-four
june 20th
Mauville City
ask him
rocket member
executive
125 height
125 height
awards
342 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jonah
giona ferrara
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 2:23:21 GMT
giona ferrara Avatar

The opportunity struck. The cave group rose to the surface, just in time to see Groudon thrashing around. To see the people scattered by it. To see this close to eating shit because he got the orb. Being pulled up into the heat again left him glistening because of a layer of sweat all over, hair falling around his face and defying the gel. He glanced at the others in the cave team, and . Felt more alive than alive.

"--Uh... Can you guys feel this too?"

There was something odd... He flexed a muscle, and seemingly involuntarily warped a small rock nearby. Avatarship of Groudon seemed to grant him a measure of control over the mountain. He cackled, finally feeling juiced up.

"I had an idea... What if we used the power together and covered Groudon and capped the volcano in one fell swoop? It'd smother it and stop the mountain from erupting."

The group was all juiced up. All ready to go. Giona in particular felt a kind of joy and power he never had before. He cackled, getting a lot of joy just out of flexing his muscles and crushing small rocks. He then looked to the other two, before trying to pull the rim of the volcano over and cover Groudon with it like a blanket.

"Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Nobody can tell me nothin!! Suck my dick!!"

YSNtmALP

DESOLATE LAND

it's on.
close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
old habits die hard, i guess.
awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 7:17:55 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
Filled with shock and dread as he comes to realize what came of his pokemon from withstanding the blast of just one SOLAR BEAM, Derek is quick to retrieve the Garchomp before it could demoralize him and his pokemon any further. "Sorry, Jonesy, but you're going in as well." The pokemon means too much to him to risk being hurt, and with Groudon on the move with every intention of doing harm...

The RED ORB appeared to be removed from it's body, with many events taking place after. But the most prominent of these were the PRECIPICE BLADES, and the FUMAROLIC GAS that was quickly escaping from the mountain's maw. Being so close that he'd already been breathing it in, Derek could tell very quickly that it was no joke. And that still wasn't the worst part, as it was quite clear the volcano was sure to blow any moment now.

"Weezing, dispel the gas as quick you can!" Bringing his other pokemon to the table, there is only so much they can do to help. Even so, they were going to try their damnedest to keep things from going to hell and back. "Apollo, use Inferno on those monoliths! Randal...keep the boulders coming at them too!"

tl;dr Derek returns Garchomp & Sobble
- Machamp throws a boulder at a PRECIPICE BLADE using STRENGTH
- Charizard tries using INFERNO on a PRECIPICE BLADE!
- Weezing's NEUTRALIZING GAS & CLEAR SMOG does it's best to combat the FUMAROLIC GAS!

fbvq_LDi

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,891 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 7:38:32 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
He heard someone, someone he didn't recognize, but they gave him valuable information regardless that red orb for some reason was able to open up a portal to the past. In fact when Vilu had hit it with Leaf Storm, Amor did witness it, but the question was did anyone else here? It didn't matter this entire thing was one massive cluster, and aside from those who were friends with each other, there was no such thing as real teamwork here. It was a problem, but it would do him no good to worry about it now. There were few people here he trusted, he didn't see , or anywhere nearby which meant that for as far as he was concerned he was alone. He didn't have the luxury of asking for assistance, but he saw the Red Orb get lobbed into the air into the path of the meteors, Amor wasn't one to put all his eggs into one basket however. Mentally he thanked @jess for that information.

"Vilu you're the quickest, if that Meteor doesn't hit it, seize the opportunity, and use Leaf Storm on it. I can at least in some part ascertain the plan here, the volcano can't erupt in the present. So go." He spoke to the Mega Sceptile who darted off as quickly as he could, and he began to take aim. Vilu wouldn't know if the meteor would hit or not, but he had absolute faith in himself that he could smash into that orb, that is what he hoped at least.

"Zahak, Draco, destroy the spires. Dragon Darts, and Hurricane go!" He commanded as the two of them launched off into the air to find their targets, and now that Amor was on the ground watching Groudon seek out the orb that had been dislodged from it, he wondered if it would lose power. Was that orb powering him up some how? Would it cause him to calm down eventually, or would he mindlessly keep chasing the one who had possession of it. Only time would tell on that, and he just hoped that his plan worked.

Battle Breakdown: Amor heard Jess's words, and is now acting on them!
Mega Sceptile is going to Leaf Storm on the Orb should Draco Meteor miss
Dragapult is using Dragon Darts on the nearest Precipice Blade
Dragonite is using Hurricane on the nearest Precipice Blade as well.

b6Y_YAam

close tab

played by

light

professor zen
he/him
june 20th
hoenn region
demisexual
researcher
sergeant
85 height
85 height
seek out the truth.
awards
193 posts
zenji jabami DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zenji
zenji jabami
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 9:32:48 GMT
zenji jabami Avatar

the frontier pendant zenji kept as a reminder of his past life was the treasure he chose. once this sudden surge of power enveloped the chosen three. they were whisked away back to the present. unaware of the mere fact that they were in the past. but there was a hypothesis surrounding that within the back of zenji's mind, but that wasn't his focus at this time.

as zenji absorbed all that was happening. he would think back to what was spoken:

"this will be temporary. be quick." The man says. "you can recreate the earth. change the mouth of the mountain. calm the land titan or enclose it!"

he would come to break out of his trance from the sudden heaviness of his bag. but that would come to be quickly disregarded as would speak to him. watching manipulate the earth. zenji would look at the palm of his own hand. watching as leylines similar to groudon's body markings emerge atop. "calm the land titan or enclose..." he would look to the raging beast, "it."

would make his move. but the sudden tremor that would emerge spawned TEN PRECIPICE BLADES. just like back in the cave. there were people already on it. and as they dealt with that it was up to the trio to deal with groudon. "you may be onto something, boy." he would smile and nod toward the exuberant youth , "hit'em high," that's what did, "and hit'em low!" zenji would extend the palm of his hand.

the earth beneath groudon's footing began to manifest leylines upon it. indicating that they were being tampered with. once groudon stepped one foot forward an ERUPTION would occur. attempting to throw the groudon off balance. but with his other hand, zenji would place his palm upon the earth beneath his feet. "we need to bind him!"

stone pillars would erect from all around the volcano's center. each pillar emerging at the height of groudon's waist, slamming into the legendary's said waist. approximately there were only four that were made. attempting to keep the legendary beast bounded. zenji would muster what energy he could to keep the pillars stable in order to keep the beast bounded.

lucario and whimsicott watch at his side with worry.

2iFGJA9N

note(s):
- zenji has a small reflection on what the man from the past said.

- zenji commands the earth beneath groudon's foot to explode. he would then proceed to place his other hand upon the mountain's surface in order to erect four pillars around groudon's waist. attempting to keep the beast bound and sealed. hoping to unify his strength with both and .

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
Pokemon Educator/Vlogger/Biome Enthusiast
See ya later, Feraligatr!
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 17:26:39 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

Charja-Cola. The universal equalizer. Regardless of age, race, and creed, everyone loves a good soda. Zac's gift was recognized by the ancient guardian of the mountain, and when the man offered his blessing onto an item of Zac's choosing he held out the only thing he had on him that wasn't a piece of clothing: another can of Charja-Cola.

Runes of power burned on the aluminum surface, humming with ancient, primal energy. The can buzzed like a Beedrill in Zac's hand, and suddenly the jungle around them faded like a fever dream. 

A wave of true heat hit Zac, pouring out of the body of Groudon. He'd almost fought the beast once, but now it towered above him, all rage and magma and roaring stone. Zac began to sweat, and in his startled state he did what any sane person would do: he cracked open a cold one.

"Shit! Ah, goddamn it, ah this isn't going well at all!" Zac said, as the Primal Cola hissed and fizzed, its energy pouring out in foamy waves. Around Zac, and were shaping earth to enclose Groudon. They needed Zac's help! "Well, down the hatch!" Zac said, and he shotgunned the enchanted Charja-Cola. Zac winced as hot, energized soda filled his mouth, burning his tongue like a thousand fiery Beedrill. 

Zac reached into his pocket and grabbed the seeds from the primordial palm tree. He reached down into the earth with his combined powers and drew up the plant, forcing its immediate growth. The rock-clad tree stretched and creaked upwards, emanating a GRASSY TERRAIN while shielded from the volcanic flames by a layer of stone.

This special GRASSY TERRAIN can also increase the PHYSICAL STRENGTH of Pokemon and Zac within it. the area of this terrain will be determined by the moderator in events.
The Grassy Terrain spread out, as ancient plants sprung up in the caldera. They flowered in the intense sunlight, and ENSNARED Groudon, holding it in place while the trio worked.

This special GRASSY TERRAIN can also ENSNARE creatures caught within it, allowing Zac to receive one AUTO-HIT on ONE TARGET WHO IS CAUGHT IN IT ONCE PER THREAD.
"Let's go !" Zac called, and he reached down into the mountain with his powers. He was used to growing things. To pulling life up and out of the ground, but growing earth felt different to plants. Plants sprung and popped like corn in a microwave. They were full of life and vigor.

The earth didn't spring.

It didn't move in sprigs and roots. It moved on the scale of continents and tectonic plates, and as Zac pulled upwards, he felt the mountain heave beneath them, breaking apart as it sought to release its energy. Zac shouted, wordless and wild, as he pulled up banks of earth to cover the mouth of the mountain, and the titan itself. 

E7qVPUdq

TL;DR
-The Draconid man enchanted a can of Charja-Cola
-Zac accidentally drank the Charja-Cola
-Zac grew a tree that boosts the strength of nearby allied Pokemon (Avatar Power - Grassy Terrain)
-Zac ENSNARED Groudon with his Grassy Terrain (Avatar Power)
-Zac tried to cover Groudon/the mountain (working with and )

close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
awards
887 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 22:17:08 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar

"Shit, Dunamus!"

Whoever shot that Solar Beam, their mother's a hoe. It was a one shot takedown, and Josh knew it on contact. With a low growl he returned the Swampert to its Pokeball. The Ranger was far from happy about this, and he loosed a low seethe. "Alright pal, I think it's time we wrapped this up."

First, he had sent out his Blastoise Bastilo, and had it use Protect to shield his team.

Then the Ranger held out both of his gauntlets. Both the Z-Gauntlet and the Mega-Gauntlet. His Charizard returned from its Pokeball and began to glow, soon Mega Evolving into Mega Charizard X. "FLARE BLITZ!" he called out to Fawkes, who launched itself at Groudon, breaking through the pillars on the way to it. But he wasn't done. The glowing of the other gauntlet caused the Raichu to glow meanwhile. It was time for an all-out attack.

"GIGAVOLT HAVOC!"

Lightning launched a massive blast of electricity up above. Of course, this wasn't meant to hit Groudon, Josh knew that it wouldn't hurt it. But it could cover Fawkes...

The volcano would erupt soon. He hoped his family was safe...

@tag

- Blastoise uses Protect
- Charizard Mega Evolves into Mega Charizard X
- Mega Charizard uses Flare Blitz on Groudon -- shattering pillars along the way
- Raichu uses Gigavolt Havoc -- while it won't hurt Groudon, its purpose is to cover Charizard from other attacks
zmgzJyW9

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,674 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 23:12:39 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

A lot was happening- like a lot. Footage of the live stream panned over from a screaming Legendary to the trainers fighting it, to the dangers of the volcano ready to burst. Shaky footage and screaming, the hiss of vapor shooting out and the coughs of those choking on the fumes of the volcano as it got ready to explode were all being streamed. At least, however long the little phone would blast in this heat. Mint’s grip on it is like a vice and he’s dripping buckets despite all the help from his pokemon. The scene is chaos and he’s actually screaming when he just barely managed to dodge a solar beam only to look back and see Cacio smacked down by it instead. Not his best day. [break][break]

There’s someone screaming about protection and another screaming about a red orb. He can sort of see it, sort of not. That’s not his problem to deal with though. Stuck on ground, surviving the Precipice Blades and then consequently the next eruption was on his mind. His attention diverts backwards as he sees a group of stragglers pulling up to the party, one he vaguely recognizes as despite the messy hair. Oh fuck- He wondered how ugly his own hair was at the moment. That wasn’t important though, he thought as an Earthquake knocks him back on his ass and the earth begins to change and the lava seems to explode under Groudon. Mint’s still looking for an escape plan as he managed to get back up on his feet. “Shift focus, Gelato, Canoli aim for those pillars closest to us!” That’s what everyone seemed to be doing anyway. “Canoli Wood Hammer!” he ordered sending off the little koala pokemon. Explosions and energy go off nonstop and poor Gelato is at his limit. When Mint turns to his partner to send out a command Gelato lets out a horrible wail, ice forming desperately and steaming at his paws as he used Sheer Cold against the Precipice Blades. “So, like, we don’t have an exit strategy, do we?” he called out, checking in with the other humans around him for his own sanity.

[break][break]

4pfWSXBx

[break][break]

+ tl;dr Gelato the Alolan Vulpix, Canoli the Komala are out![break]
Mint is still live streaming this nightmare [break]
Canoli the Komala aims Wood Hammer for a Precipice Blade[break]
Gelato freaks tf out uses Sheer Cold [break]
talking to literally anyone nearby to calm his nerves lmao [break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#a4d6d1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]·
close tab

played by

Magnere

The Saint of Slateport
She/Her
November 23
Outside Ballonlea
Bisexual
Trainer
Sergeant
Single
320 height
320 height
Be silent or let thy words be worth more than silence.
awards
635 posts
Ruby Walker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ruby
Ruby Walker
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 23:47:50 GMT
Ruby Walker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ruby"]
[attr="class","rolling-contain"]
[attr="class","rolling-header"]
[attr="class","rolling-team"]

[attr="class","rolling-thread"][attr="class,"faction"]
Ruby watched wide-eyed as Bea tanked not one, but two powerful Solar Beams before finally fainting. It seemed that 's Gardevoir also got struck, leaving him without any reliable mobility. Ruby immediately moved closed to the blind child as she returned the Urshifu to its pokeball. [break][break]

The Angelic Showers around the mouth of the volcano would rain down healing waters, hopefully dissuading the volcano from erupting further and helping those who were putting their lives on the line the most. [break][break]

Gritting her teeth, Ruby watched as the earth began to shake, steam hissing everywhere. It was time to go. And yet, she couldn't help but watch as pillars seemed like they were attempting to form around Groudon, and... a tree? There had to be more here at work than met the eye. Trusting in the strength of whoever was attempting to trap Groudon, Ruby sent out her Indeedee. Their Psychic Surge immediately took effect, as psychic energy began floating around them.[break][break]

"Stay close you two! I can handle this!" She spoke to and , glancing between the two of them. "And Cobalt, get back here!" Ruby shouted out loud, the Metagross finally listening to its trainer and flying back towards her. She'd figure out what was truly wrong with him later.[break][break]

"Grace! After everyone has struck, Teleport us out of here! As far away as you can, the mountain is going to blow!" The Mega-Evolved Gardevoir would simply nod, allowing her eyes to close as she focused, her skirt billowing. [break][break]

"Cobalt, focus bud, destroy those rocks! Expanding Force! Darling, help him out!" Darling would hold her hands together, empowering Cobalt with a Helping Hand, surrounding them with a golden color. The Shadow Metagross would suddenly expend a massive wave of psychic force, empowered immensely by the Psychic Terrain beneath their feet. Hopefully, it was strong enough.[break][break]

As soon as and 's pokemon had also finished attacking, Grace would suddenly attempt to teleport them all away to someplace safe.
[break][break]
ez7OGbBl

[break][break]
notesHealing rains still rain down around the mouth of the volcano. Sent out Indeedee. Psychic Surge activated, summoning Psychic Terrain. Shadow Metagross uses Expanding Force on the Precipice Blades, empowered by the Psychic Terrain and Helping Hand from Indeedee. After everyone has attacked, Mega Evolved Gardevoir would attempt to teleport the group away. [break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","rolling-tag"]@tag
</>

[newclass=.ruby .rolling-contain]width:375px;height:auto;border:none;padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-header]width:375px;height:160px;overflow:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-team]width:405px;margin-left:-380px;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;height:23px;padding:8px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-team:hover]margin-left:-10px;transition:all .75s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-thread]width:315px;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px 30px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-thread b]font-weight:bold;color:#B8D9EC;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-tag]padding:5px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:6px;color:#c2c2c2;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:0.2px;font-weight:700;border-radius:3px;font-weight:600;font-family:verdana;/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-tag a]font-weight:600!important;font-size:6px!important[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-divide]margin-top:5px;width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2021 0:03:49 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","viva"][break]
[attr="class","vivalyric"]花散らせ今吹くこの嵐は
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]TAGGED
[break]
@ desolate land[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]THEME
[break]
uncertainty[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]NOTES
[break]
the pursuit of divinity

So the red orb does hold enough significance if Groudon is chasing someone who's holding it.
[break][break]
Tough luck, .
[break][break]
Regardless, she doesn't intend to let Groudon have its way. Not after what it's done to Belle, not after what it's done to threaten the homes of those she cares for. She doesn't need to whistle for Ame to understand what must be done, the Yanmega landing on solid ground as she slides right off. Recalling both Yanmega and Chimecho, a Floatzel and a Riolu appear in their place.
[break][break]
"Aim for the blades!"
[break][break]
was right. There were times where using words were simply better at conveying a message than clicks and whistles.
[break][break]
Thalassa fires off with a Hydro Pump and the Copycat Luka follows, both aiming unyielding jets of water at the Precipice Blades. Mercury follows suit, trying its best to contribute with a Flash Cannon. No matter what, Groudon wasn't going to destroy anything, not on her watch - Not the floral gardens she and Chu-e had planted, neither Razz's cabin that he'd let her call home, nor the place that Gavin had wished to conquer.
[break][break]
If there was anytime for a fairytale's end to kick in, the time was probably now.
[break][break]
[break]
tl;dr - [break][break]
- Eris recalls Yanmega and Chimecho for Floatzel and Riolu[break][break]
- Floatzel uses HYDRO PUMP, Riolu uses COPYCAT (HYDRO PUMP) and Meltan uses FLASH CANNON to help break the PRECIPICE BLADES![break][break]
Iu9nnBHz

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:800][googlefont=Hachi+Maru+Pop]
[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#b76e79;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 14px Hachi Maru Pop;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Sovetskii Soryuz

Little Bastard
He/Him
Fourteen
June 6th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Trainer
Ace Trainer
Gonna dig this hole until I fall in. Until there is no end. Until there is no anything.
awards
615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sov
Andy Blackadder
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2021 2:43:17 GMT
Andy Blackadder Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","dangerhead"]

[attr="class","dangerbody"]

[attr="class","dangericon"]

[attr="class","dangertxt"]
Everything seemed like it was exploding, which was typically how these happenings went. With the mountain quaking beneath them and solar beams cutting a swath through some of the present pokemon, the Galarian could tell things were about to come to a head in a really bad way.
[break][break]
''Let's get ready to blow this popsicle stand, before it fucking blows up on us,'' the boy said after 's worried plea and volunteered her services. Searching then chaos, Andy spotted and the red orb as well as one of many precipice blades. So much to deal with...
[break][break]
''Taph,'' he pointed while observing the man's actions before correcting, ''all of you, assist that unlucky fucker there.'' The collective gaze of his poke-posse fell upon and his predicament. The megaed gengar charged a smokey shadow ball for the red orb in the hopes of seeing it destroyed.
[break][break]
Quiver drew back his wings to release a precise leaf blade at the orb as well, while Willow used phantom force to spread a shadow near to allow him to join the children and exfiltrate the disaster with the help of should he wish to. No arms would be twisted however.
[break][break]
Epp8yp1o

[break][break]
-andy looks for the stone
[break]-he commands his pokemon to help greyson
[break]-mega gengar used shadow ball @red orb
[break]-decidueye used leaf blade @red orb
[break]-trevanant used phantom force to maybe teleport greyson
[break]-andy leaves with ruby and co
[break]-sov salacs. again

[attr="class","dangerfoot"]

[attr="class","dangernotes"]

[attr="class","silpc-pkmn-img"]

[attr="class","dangercredits"]cyan of pixel perfect

[googlefont=Raleway:500][newclass=.dangerhead]width: 500px;height: 150px;background: url('https://i.imgur.com/UsWyrNt.png');border-bottom: solid;border-color: #262626;border-width: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody]background: #2b2b2b;width: 420px;padding: 40px;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertxt]color: #ededed;line-height: 21px;text-align: justify;margin-top: -15px;margin-left: 12px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;padding-left: 20px;padding-bottom: 30px;font-size: 11px;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertxt b]color: #2e8b57;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangericon]transform: rotate(45deg);-webkit-transform: rotate(45deg);-ms-transform: rotate(45deg);border: solid;background: #262626;border-color: #262626;border-width: 4px;left: 23px;top: -35px;max-width: 50px;max-height: 50px;position: absolute;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerfoot]margin-left: -40px;width: 500px;height: 5px;padding-top: 15px;border-top: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;color: #ededed;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;font-weight: 500;font-size: 9px;line-height: 13px;text-align: justify;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 3px;background: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background: #c4c4c4; [/newclass]

[newclass=.dangernotes]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;padding-left: 20px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;left: 260px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertag]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;left: 30px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;text-align: center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertag a]color: #2e8b57;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangercredits]margin-top: 6px;margin-left: 420px;font-family: raleway;font-size:8px;[/newclass]·
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2021 3:04:02 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","top-banner"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

How many times will she make the wrong decision?[Break][break]

Until it kills her, obviously.[Break][break]

Her fingers slip against a smooth surface before white-hot heat consumes her, even if it just glances her body. She's thrown from Moltres with a puff of air leaving her chest. It hurts, everything hurts, and then--[Break][break]

A hand grasps her firmly, almost painfully, pulling her out of her fall and back onto the backside of her Moltres. It had turned as soon as Stormy's weight had been lifted, swooping beneath the woman to allow safe passage in setting her back down.[Break][break]

They are both tired, however, beaten and worn down by the repeated insults to their egos.[Break][break]

More PRECIPICE BLADES erupt and in the moment, it is all Stormy can do to just react. Moltres utilizes the power of the ARTIFICIAL SUN to once again SOLAR BEAM their way through the blades alongside Illie's HYPER BEAM.[Break][break]

Below Silvally continues to work its hardest to protect itself, Smeargle, and Aegislash. It TERRAIN PULSES to break them apart in some capacity. What with the strain on her Pokemon's well-being, Stormy makes the attempt to swoop down and collect both Aegislash and Smeargle, RETURNING THEM.[Break][break]

The shadow Talonflame continues to fly around, looking for an opening and avoiding with his own ability the precipice blades that threaten him, as well. He does so with sharp eyes and U-TURNS that this time he uses to distract and pull the GROUDON away with. Anything to keep its attention off of .[break][break]

PQy0siBN[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
tldr illeana catches stormy and sets her down on moltres. moltres uses solar beam to combat the precipice blades. silvally uses terrain pulse to try and stop them as well. stormy attempts to return aegislash and smeargle. talonflame tries to distract groudon off of greyson with u-turn.[break][break]

tagged ,

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","title"]STORMY SILPH
[attr="class","subtitle"]i've been burnt so many times

[newclass=".moltres"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:url(https://i.ibb.co/dbxzhYZ/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main b"]font-size:12px; color:#e0b443;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/Kj0d7T8/image.png); height:350px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top-banner"]background:#b33024; margin-bottom:-50px; height:120px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .bottom"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/NyYNjvs/image.png); height:400px; position:relative; z-index:1; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main"]background:rgba(99, 83, 77,0.8); border:1px solid #e0b443; margin:0px 20px; margin-top:-230px; font:11px roboto; text-align:justify; color:#fff; padding:40px; position:relative; z-index:999;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .icon"]height:80px; width:80px; float:left; padding:10px; border:1px solid #e0b443; margin-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .flower"]background:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-position:bottom right; width:500px; height:250px; position:absolute; z-index:-1; bottom:0px; right:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .title"]font:70px 'Bungee Outline'; line-height:60px; text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #f76022, 1px -1px 0 #f76022, -1px 1px 0 #f76022, 1px 1px 0 #f76022; color:#fff; text-transform:lowercase; font-style:italic; top:200px; left:170px; position:absolute; height:210px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .subtitle"]font:bold 11px montserrat; border-left:10px solid #d63209; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:3px; text-shadow:none; color:#f76022; background:#000; padding:5px 5px 5px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn"]padding-top:13px; padding-left:23px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img"]padding:10px 5px; height:30px; margin-right:20px; background:#95281e; border-radius:5px; opacity:0.9; transition:0.5s all; filter:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img:hover"]filter:grayscale(40%); transition:0.3s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #e0b443; width:300px; margin:10px auto 0px; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc b"]background:#e0b443; color:#111; text-transform:uppercase; padding:0px 5px; font:bold 13px poppins; letter-spacing:-1px; margin-right:5px; font-weight:700;[/newclass]
[newclass-".moltres .ooc span"]text-transform:uppercase; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Bungee+Outline]