shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]PRISMATIC PENITENTIARY[break]
SIGN-UPS

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

RAID EVENT
SIGN-UP THREAD

[player]https://file.garden/ZXZrnWMYuz15frfJ/HOENN%20MUSIC/loyalthreeee.mp3[/player]
[break]
Pokémon SV The Loyal Three Battle (ともっこ戦) Remix [Collab with @stevenmix]

IC EXPOSITION

LATE APRIL. You jolt awake. Drenched in a hot sweat, your head weighed down by a suffocating pressure, you find your breath boiling against the confines of a sinister mask. Its grip on your face is unyielding, for it is strapped to you by a TOXIC CHAIN wrapped tightly around it and your neck.[break][break]

As your eyes adjust to the dimness behind the shaded visor, the grim details of your surroundings become apparent. A dingy cell. A decrepit cot that offers little respite. A metal desk and stool tethered to the walls like rusty branches. Groping around, one can not find their pokeballs, their accessories. Those with special abilities will find that their attempted use rewards them with a strangling constriction of the TOXIC CHAIN, immediately preventing their deployment.[break][break]

Beside you, you realize you have a cellmate. Their identity is shrouded behind the same mask... Eventually, your "prison warden" arrives. By feather, paw, or simian hand, a tray of mochi is pushed carelessly through the slit in your cell's bars. The bottom portion of your mask flips upward to expose your dry lips and parched tongue. Eat up. You're gonna need it to survive.

OOC EXPLANATION

THIS IS A RAID EVENT where characters post every round, attempting actions and/or responding to prompts or scenarios present within provided MODERATOR POSTS. Oftentimes, characters must make use of the ROLL command, which can determine the success of actions and/or create narrative tension.

This event is "DEATH-ENABLED". However, one should not worry too much about Pokemon or characters dying. Depending on player action, these high stakes can potentially be navigated without loss. Regardless, players can collaborate with me if they would like to craft dramatic moments like sacrifices, if it is able to be integrated into the event well.[break][break]

IT IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED to take advantage of this event to connect with new characters and to step out of your comfort zones. These events often act as a springboard for a variety of plots in its aftermath, with consequences that impact the wider site narrative and/or setting.[break][break]

Do note that this is NOT A ROCKET VS LEAGUE faction-based event.

SELECT YOUR WARD

IN THIS RAID, your characters have been imprisoned by THE LOYAL THREE and TOXIC-CHAINED MEGALOPOLANS. Several Pokemon and actors responsible for the events of "Blood, Mud & Iron" and "Poison Patrol 2".[break][break]

The whereabouts of this "Prismatic Penitentiary" are unknown. As your characters attempt to free themselves from this prison (at first, without the use of their Pokemon), they will attempt to uncover the mysteries surrounding their imprisonment and the aims of this dastardly trio.

THE WEAKLING WARD[break]
A ward headed by the retainer, OKIDOGI. Prisoners picked for this ward have been sorted as "weak" in some way by the wardens.

THE DUMMY WARD[break]
A ward headed by the retainer, MUNKIDORI. Prisoners picked for this ward have been sorted as "dumb" in some way by the wardens.

THE UGLY WARD[break]
A ward headed by the retainer, FEZANDIPITI. Prisoners picked for this ward have been sorted as "ugly" in some way by the wardens.

RULES

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES.

• only ONE of your characters can participate.
  • [break]
  • SIX POKEMON MAX can be brought into this event. legendary/avatar-related pokemon are included in this limit.
  • [break]
  • please provide a tl;dr &/or bold moves/abilities/items used with each post.
  • [break]
  • i will not tolerate complaints about not being mentioned, tagged, acknowledged or feeling "useless" in a raid. generally, i attempt to mention all characters and their actions in each post, but depending on the number of participants, this may not be feasible.
  • [break]
  • remember that although i am essentially the DUNGEON MASTER or GAME MASTER of this event, much of this event's enjoyment and storytelling rests upon the players shoulders. collaborate with what i provide in each moderator post and each other for the best result!
  • [break]
  • lastly, be cognizant of participating players and characters. no one is the "main character" of an event, and allowing space for give-and-take between characters and their actions is highly encouraged.
  • [break]
  • more rules may be specified in the actual event thread.
  • [break]

SIGN-UP CODE

TO SIGN-UP, fill out the template below. Feel free to edit your sign-up until the deadline.[break][break]

You do not need to lock in movesets and Pokemon until the start of the event and your first post. However, after your first post in the event, your Pokemon and movesets will be considered as locked in and static.

[break][break][break][break]

EVENT SIGN-UP

[blockquote][h1]PRISMATIC PENITENTIARY[break]SIGN-UPS[/h1]
[h2]LOCK IN[/h2]

[b]CHARACTER:[/b] @tag[break]
[b]WHICH WARD?:[/b] @tag[break]
[b]PREFERRED CELLMATE(S):[/b] this element is subject to change[break]
[b]PKMN TEAM (6 MAX):[/b] pokemon information here (can also provide in sprite form anywhere in your post).[break]
[b]WHY WAS YOUR CHARACTER SORTED INTO THEIR WARD? (OPTIONAL):[/b][/blockquote]

DEADLINE

Sign-ups close[break][break]MARCH 28TH, 11:59PM PST.

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
PRISMATIC PENITENTIARY SIGN-UPS
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2024 5:41:47 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

LOCK IN

CHARACTER: [break]
WHICH WARD?: THE WEAKLING WARD[break]
PREFERRED CELLMATE(S): [break]
WHY WAS YOUR CHARACTER SORTED INTO THEIR WARD? (OPTIONAL): Remiel jumping ship from TEAM ROCKET to LEAGUE was perhaps seen as a weakness of character and faith— including his failure to realize his IDEALS in full.[break]
PKMN TEAM (6 MAX):[break]

close tab

played by

Magnetic

The Galarian
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
1,713 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2024 5:44:53 GMT
howard slayte Avatar

LOCK IN

WHICH WARD?: DUMMY WARD (MUNKI MUNKI MUNKI)[break]
PKMN TEAM (6 MAX): Regice/Shirley (Aerodactyl)/Doug (BEAR)/Crumble (Claydol)/Gemsly (Carbink)/Donald (Gholdengo).
[break]
WHAT IS THE IC REASON FOR YOUR CHARACTER'S PARTICIPATION?: Meming about it for eight months

Actual Reason: Howard's way of thinking is notoriously stiff and his justification for being in Rocket can only be viewed as one brimming with idiocy. He is not just a weakling, but a coward and a fool.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,723 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2024 5:48:06 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar

LOCK IN

WHICH WARD?: Dumbie...[break]

WHY WAS YOUR CHARACTER SORTED INTO THEIR WARD? (OPTIONAL): There's no way this kid actually thought Team Rocket and the League would play nice with one another
close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
✧ do i know what's real? ✧
awards
598 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2024 5:48:36 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar

PRISMATIC PENITENTIARY[break]SIGN-UPS

LOCK IN

WHICH WARD?: THE DUMMY WARD[break]
PREFERRED CELLMATE(S): characters that could spark drama and/or people i haven’t threaded with much before ♥︎[break]
PKMN TEAM (6 MAX): below![break]
WHY WAS YOUR CHARACTER SORTED INTO THEIR WARD? (OPTIONAL): Perhaps it was due to profiling in response to outward presentation of luxury with plentiful jewelry. Or perhaps it was the judgement of acting upon emotion rather than logics.. and consistently subjecting herself to dangers in the name of preservation, wishing to lock love into the world like a glimmering gracedia in a glass cage.

close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
oceans of angels, oceans of stars, down by the sea is where you drown your scars
awards
984 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2024 5:48:52 GMT
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki Avatar

LOCK IN

WHICH WARD?: UGLY!!!![break]
PKMN TEAM (6 MAX): (see below)[break]

NIHILEGO, ARBOK, SEVIPER, GENGAR, SINISTCHA, HYDRAPPLE
close tab

played by

Raptor

Shredder
He/Him
December 25th
Spikemunth
Northeast
Wastrel
Rocket Beast
I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fire around me.
awards
706 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shredzeppelin
Shred Zeppelin
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2024 5:51:04 GMT
Shred Zeppelin Avatar

LOCK IN

WHICH WARD?: he's weak dumb AND ugly lmao (but for the purposes of this raid he will be in the Weak ward)[break]
PKMN TEAM (6 MAX):
MELTAN, Magnet Pull (Tera Types: Steel, Fighting, Electric, Poison) | Flash Cannon, Thunder Shock, Close Combat, Headbutt, Thunder Wave, Acid Armour, Purify, Tera Blast.
CHESTER C. COINS THE GHOLDENGO, Good as Gold | Make It Rain, Shadow Ball, Dazzling Gleam, Recover, Substitute, Light Screen, Reflect
PRIMEAPE, Defiant | Close Combat, Cross Chop, Final Gambit, Outrage, Stomping Tantrum, Overheat
WALKING WAKE, Protosynthesis | Hydro Steam, Aqua Jet, Draco Meteor, Flamethrower, Dragon Cheer, Protect
GOUGING FIRE, Protosynthesis | Flare Blitz, Dragon Claw, Bulldoze, Sunny Day, Morning Sun, Howl
RAGING BOLT, Protosynthesis | Thunderclap, Rising Voltage, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Hammer, Ancient Power, Electric Terrain[break]
WHY WAS YOUR CHARACTER SORTED INTO THEIR WARD? (OPTIONAL): All those delusions of heroism, of preventing this apocalypse, of somehow "stopping" the Toxic Chain, and what did they bring you? Nothing but a false sense of self-importance, easily tore down by those stronger than you. Truly, there is nobody in this world weaker than you.
close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
long black tulips, born in your blue tints. lemongrass eyelids, smoke in your slick lips.
awards
965 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2024 5:51:19 GMT
fern delaney Avatar

LOCK IN

WHICH WARD?: hahahahah put fern in ugly ward[break]
PREFERRED CELLMATE(S): , , , or anyone shiv deems fit for some good, zesty drama!![break]
PKMN TEAM (6 MAX): below![break]
WHY WAS YOUR CHARACTER SORTED INTO THEIR WARD? (OPTIONAL): pretty lies hide ugly truths

close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,105 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2024 5:57:53 GMT
annalise henderson Avatar

LOCK IN

WHICH WARD?: THE UGLY WARD[break]
PREFERRED CELLMATE(S): (if his ward is mismatched pls drag him to ugly TY) [break]
PKMN TEAM (6 MAX): below [break]
WHY WAS YOUR CHARACTER SORTED INTO THEIR WARD? (OPTIONAL):

close tab

played by

Tagger

DarkWingsGod
Male
April 5
Heterosexual
Streamer
Grunt
Single
5'07" height
5'07" height
awards
127 posts
part of
TAG WITH @darkwingsgod
Andrew Fisher
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2024 5:59:48 GMT
Andrew Fisher Avatar

LOCK IN

WHICH WARD?: Dummy Ward[break]
PREFERRED CELLMATE(S): I'll take anyone[break]
PKMN TEAM (6 MAX): See below[break]
WHY WAS YOUR CHARACTER SORTED INTO THEIR WARD? (OPTIONAL): Andrew is a colossal dumbass, and a notorious one at that. His stupidity is well documented across the internet, and anyone who interacts with, or even observes him for a moment, will see that clear as day

close tab

played by

Flood

X
She/Her
March 6th
Nimbasa City
Asexual
Ultramodernist
Executive
5'7 height
5'7 height
Look to the future, see in it everything you've ever wanted. Now find the strength to grab it.
awards
514 posts
part of
TAG WITH @flood
Xenon Antheil
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2024 6:00:08 GMT
Xenon Antheil Avatar

LOCK IN

WHICH WARD?: Ugly Ward[break]
PKMN TEAM (6 MAX): See Below[break]
WHY WAS YOUR CHARACTER SORTED INTO THEIR WARD?: Missing an arm, prosthetic has been removed for security purposes

close tab

played by

noble

pokemom / matilda
feminine
thirty
june 7th
lilycove city
bisexual
ranger / daycare asst.
cadet / nurse
hide my face
in tongues i taste
5'11" height
5'11" height
never grow a wishbone where your backbone ought to be.
awards
69 posts
PETRA MONROE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noble
PETRA MONROE
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2024 6:01:18 GMT
PETRA MONROE Avatar

LOCK IN

WHICH WARD?: WEAKLING WARD[break]
PREFERRED CELLMATE(S): n/a[break]
PKMN TEAM (6 MAX):

NINETALES (FEMALE): flash fire - DISABLE, EXTRASENSORY, FIRE BLAST, IMPRISON, SAFEGUARD, WILL-O-WISP

H!TYPHLOSION (MALE): blaze - ERUPTION, INFERNAL PARADA, INFERNO, LAVA PLUME, ROLLOUT, SMOKESCREEN

WEEZING (MALE): neutralizing gas - ASSURANCE, BELCH, EXPLOSION, HEAT WAVE, MEMENTO, SMOKESCREEN

MANECTRIC (MALE): lightning rod - BITE, ELECTRIC TERRAIN, FIRE FANG, ROAR, SHOCK WAVE, THUNDER

BLISSEY (FEMALE): natural cure - HEALING WISH, HEAL PULSE, LAST RESORT, LIFE DEW, LIGHT SCREEN, SING

RALTS (FEMALE): telepathy - HEAL PULSE, HYPNOSIS, LUCKY CHANT, TELEPORT
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,280 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2024 6:08:42 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar

LOCK IN

WHICH WARD?: Weakling Ward[break]
[break]
WHY WAS YOUR CHARACTER SORTED INTO THEIR WARD? (OPTIONAL): Elise's motivation is that she wants to improve on her leadership qualities and be a reliable princess for her people, so her guilt in not being there for them when the Galarian people needed her most and self-doubt in her abilities would be seen as a weakness.
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,851 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2024 6:16:50 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar

LOCK IN

WHICH WARD?: WEAK[break]
PREFERRED CELLMATE(S): for the SPICE[break]
PKMN TEAM (6 MAX): (ALL SHADOW) LUGIA / DHELMISE / BRELOOM / SANDSLASH / MILTANK / DODRIO[break]
WHY WAS YOUR CHARACTER SORTED INTO THEIR WARD? (OPTIONAL): Seen as weak for serving Rocket, and not using his power to liberate himself. (OOC because it'd offend Cillian the most.)
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,582 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2024 6:20:58 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar

LOCK IN

WHICH WARD?: DUMMY WARD[break]
PREFERRED CELLMATE(S): whoever is the funniest. or a megalopilan for the memes[break]
PKMN TEAM (6 MAX): posted below[break]
WHY WAS YOUR CHARACTER SORTED INTO THEIR WARD? (OPTIONAL): Tempest is gullible and overly trusting with fellow Rockets to the point of making poor choices. He also earnestly believes that he is super stupid IC despite the reality of it. Also the MUNKIMEMES will be a FINE bonus.