he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,444 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
bonfire bonding
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2021 21:37:56 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Oh, good! offered a skewer for Hideo to use, though the boy didn’t notice the gesture. His Froslass was more capable, though, and floated her way to the offered satchel. She took a couple, just to be prepared, floating her way back to her trainer. “Thanks!” Hideo said, both to Locke and his own Pokemon.

Right as he was deciding what skewer to use, he heard join in. “Hey.” was his response, raising a skewer-holding hand up to wave. Seemed like a lot of Follies were here today. Then again, no reason not to.

As skewer finally met weiner, Hideo was ready to start cooking some meat, listening in to everyone else talk. He knew he had to be real careful how long he kept it cooking; too little and it’d taste funky and get him sick, too long and it’d burn and taste bad. He had a little bit of experience cooking meat, but that was under the supervision of his more knowledgeable Pokemon, or with curry. Just stay focused and-

mentioned marshmallows.

Oh, I’ll have some!” Hideo shouted, raising his free hand to get attention before they were all taken (he didn't know how many Temp had brought).

@heheh marshmallows
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
bonfire bonding
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2021 1:45:57 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
The only light that touches her face is the cold, pale light of the full moon.

Well, that and the blazing bonfires nearby, but they weren't her own, so it didn't count and she didn't see it.

Eva interrupts her before she could dissolve into a hyper-ventilating mess of a person. Her breathing slows and she rises to her feet, wipes her palms on her pants and glances away. She swallows, gathers her thoughts and attempts to calm herself- the last thing she needed was to look like a disaster in front of her brother's girlfriend.

"Nothing, clearly. Trying to start a fire. I've been.. having trouble lately."

She sounds bitter, but she brings her attention back to Eva slowly, taking in the woman's face with her now-pale blue eyes.

"As for the by myself, well.."

She shrugs.
close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
old habits die hard, i guess.
awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
bonfire bonding
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2021 7:58:56 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]A TURNING OF THE SEASONS...

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

SOCIAL
MEGATHREAD
EGG HATCHING
BINGO PROMPTS
BONUS PROMPTS

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/277808764445261825/907586787612979210/Campfire_Sound_Effect.mp3[/player]
[break]
You can smell the change on the brisk autumn's air! Or is that maybe the campfire smoke?
[break][break]

FORETREE CAMPGROUNDS

As you all settle in around the roar of your bonfires, mingling with the kindred spirits buzzing all around you, the Scoutmaster deigns to make his rounds. A satisfied smile stretches across his roughhewn features as he sees children and members of the League congregating at a single point. It's big get togethers like these that remind him what camping is all about, not that he minds the soloists. "It's good to see the young ones enjoying themselves," he offers as he steps towards them.[break][break]

"Hello there! I'm Scoutmaster Aster; I just wanted to introduce myself, and maybe see if the kids would be interested in our summer camp program next year..." He hands out fliers to , & before running out of spares, but they hardly need more than a few to share amongst themselves the finer details.[break][break]

FORTREE SUMMER CAMP is an opportunity to engage in summer camping and related activities. Come join in the fun! See online for more information about lodging and expenses.
[break]

"I also thought I might interest you in a little tip: The forest around here is filled with apples, and they're perfect this time of year..." Scoutmaster Aster brandishes one such apple, giving it a toss before preparing to take a bite out of the seeming treat. Before he could, a set of eyes and a tail sprang out, and so he ended up dropping the false fruit only for it to crawl away.[break][break]

"I never thought I'd find a reason to regret them lifting the embargo... Ah well, I hope you all enjoy your stay. And don't get into any trouble while you're here." He takes his leave.[break][break][break][break][break][break]

SURVIVAL SKILLS:

The SCOUTMASTER hopes to ensure all of his campers are prepared to survive in a harsh environment before he feels comfortable leaving you unsupervised in his campgrounds. He insists you demonstrate your survivor skills by completing the prompts as they are provided! Participation is not conditional on completing the prompts, but it is encouraged![break][break][break][break][break][break]

(#2) HUNGER PANGS!

You are tasked with gathering FOODSTUFFS with which to keep yourself and others fed, while the Scoutmaster insists that marshmallows and hot dogs are no substitute for the scrumptious and nutritious bounties of nature all around Fortree's forests.[break][break]

You will need the ability HARVEST, HONEY GATHER or PICKUP, or the move APPLE ACID, GRAV APPLE or HEADBUTT to pass.[break][break]

ROUND #2's REWARD is a move learner that can teach any applicable GRASS-TYPE move to a single pokemon. Can only be redeemed once per player.

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
Just keep running. It's what you do best, isn't it?
awards
2,420 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
bonfire bonding
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2021 8:37:20 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
"Of course..." Draping an arm around their shoulder and bringing them close, they reveled in the light of the brazier, but soon found himself hankering for something more. Most of what they'd brought wasn't food, as Adrian insisted they would likely have supplies available. What he hadn't accounted for was how many people would be showing up, and the campgrounds running out of essentials. Though he thought the Scoutmaster seemed like a hippie who'd rather everyone ate nuts and berries.

"Oh, hey there." It seems they have company.

As if the stars had aligned, he and Rowan are fatefully confronted by Gavin and Temp as they settle into their camp, which are adjacent to one another. It's only for the fact that Adrian tends to mind his business that he hadn't noticed, and although he's put ill at ease, Gavin quickly gets him to come around at the mention of the wine.

"Is it Moscato?" Adrian allows himself to wonder over to the icebox in search of his quarry, Rowan tugged along at his side. But even with the substance pouring down his gullet and into his gut, his hunger remains unabated, his stomach grumbling loudly. "I'll have some marshmallows." They hardly satisfy on their own, but they are enough to hold him over. The Volcarona behind them flits happily around the fire, drawn to it as a moth to a flame, when he considers another friend who might delight in the chance to have liberty of the campgrounds. A Teddiursa emerges, looking right at home.

"Hey buddy, why don't you find us some food?" Trusting its nose would find them something, it went merrily along its way to PICKUP either some berries or nuts from the nearby woods—or perhaps to steal a hot dog or two, were it able to avoid detection.

"STARS ALIGN" bingo prompt
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,779 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
bonfire bonding
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2021 8:37:52 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]Look at the sky, I'm still here
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be ALIVE next year
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Let go of me! I'll knock your lights out if you don't!"
[break][break]
Kicking and yelling does nothing for her except remind her that she's being held at least a foot off the ground. Eventually even she tires out, her arms crossed as she closes her eyes in thought. No matter how she thinks about it, there's probably no way she's getting out of this without her other half of a brain cell.
[break][break]
At her whistle, the Luxray sways to his feet, letting out a gruff snort as he playfully tackles . And as soon as he shows any signs of weakness, Reiner's snatching the child away, scruffing her like a lost kit and hauling her away. But why does she seem so proud of herself - Smirking at the man and sticking her tongue out as if she's won the war?
[break][break]
When he places her down, she's scrambling over to , hopping a little and crashing into her for a big hug.
[break][break]
"Miss Eva! Miss Stormy! Look at all the marshmallows... want some too??"
[break][break]
Though Eris isn't quite able to see it, Reiner's already trying his best to hide the snacks from view - Arceus knows that she can't be trusted with an open flame when she's this giddy with festivities.
[break][break]
"I did something really cool the other day if you wanna see!" Her hands reach into her satchel, scrounging around for a brief moment before pulling something out. "Oh, so that's where you were Mercury."
[break][break]
The Meltan stares at her for a brief moment before cooing sheepishly, letting go of the device it'd been planning to swallow as an angry set of eyes appear on the screen. Of course, Koios wouldn't have been alright with being eaten alive, but even he sets that bit of anger aside in favour of responding to Eris' excitement. With a blink of light, his presence recedes, replaced by a strange entity shaped with uneven polygons.
[break][break]
Its gaze wanders around for a bit before settling on the figures before it, its triangular legs rotating up and down whilst out of sync.
[break][break]
"Look! It took me super long but I made him from scratch! I call him Faust!"
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"]@ open

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/aI8Riw8.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#ff9baa;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/XRU7UWf.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
bonfire bonding
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2021 9:04:53 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","exhausted"]Fly me to the moon
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among

the stars

Let me see

what spring is like

on Jupiter and Mars

"Hey, Gavin. Temp." A small nod was given to his brother and their boyfriend, surprised to see them at such a casual event. "Well, Adrian asked me to come so I couldn't resist." Rowan flashed Adrian a sweet smile, giving them a playful nudge in the process. Normalcy was more than welcome as of late and the chance to spend more time with his boyfriend than Rocket was incredibly appealing, after all.

"Ooo, is that wine?" Amber eyes were drawn to the bottles immediately, scooping one up for both of them. Alcohol was just the thing he needed to warm himself up as the cool evening wind broke through his layers and whipped at his cheeks.

Marshmallows weren't really his thing, so Rowan would only take a few to pass onto Mistral. The Prinplup happily accepted, making short work of the feast as one after the other were shoved down his gullet.
"Teenagers..."
He bemoaned, resting his head against Adrian's shoulder.

(tagged)⏤
(notes)⏤ Bingo Prompt: Feast
MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.exhausted]width: 480px; height: 20px; padding: 10px 0px 5px 0px; letter-spacing: 1px;background-color: #000; opacity: 0; color: #AFAFAF; text-align: center; font:bold 10px Montserrat; text-transform: uppercase; transition:ease 1s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 1s; -o-transition:ease 1s; -ms-transition:ease 1s;[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .exhausted]opacity: 0.75;[/newclass][googlefont=Montserrat][newclass=.really]width: 0px; height:2px; margin-top: -37px;background: #FF326C;background: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -o-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -moz-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: linear-gradient(to right, #FF326C, #349EDB);transition:ease 0.7s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 0.7s; -o-transition:ease 0.7s; -ms-transition:ease 0.7s; [/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .really]width: 480px;[/newclass][newclass=.PT_table .PT_spots]background-color:#AFAFAF;[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans][newclass=.PT_table .PT_tabs]width: 80px; padding: 7px;background-color:#AFAFAF;text-align:center;font: bold 6pt calibri; text-transform:uppercase;margin: 3px 3px 3px 0px; transition: .3s;[/newclass][newclass=.dirty]font: 9px Playfair Display; color: #AFAFAF; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: justify;[/newclass][googlefont=Playfair Display][newclass=.rhythm]width: 80px; height: 80px;border: 8px solid #111111; margin-bottom: -20px;transform: rotate(45deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .rhythm]border: 8px solid #111111; transform: rotate(315deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Lia
She/Her
March 30th
Petalburg City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Historian / Explorer
League Archivist
I can and I will. Watch me.
awards
655 posts
Amelia Livy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lia
Amelia Livy
bonfire bonding
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2021 11:03:35 GMT
Amelia Livy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

It’s almost strange to think about how walking through the woods has become so familiar to her as of late, so much so that even at night there’s no discomfort when making her way to the camping grounds. The fact that the distant light of the bonfires can be seen through the trees does help, of course, and so does the presence of the Marowak that walks by her side.
[break][break]
Until said Marowak gets distracted, that is.
[break][break]
”Marrow, what are y–” Before she can finish voicing the question, the Marowak HEADBUTTS a tree, the incredible blunt force causing the trunk to shake and a berry to fall right into the pokémon’s little paw. A Tamato berry, at that.
[break][break]
”No, no. You shouldn’t eat that.” Before the pokémon can do anything about it, she takes the berry away, causing Marrow to hit the tree with the bone he holds in protest. ”Oh, don’t whine. You would have hated it.” Lia rolls her eyes at the Marowak that sometimes acts like a spoiled kid, but a chuckle follows this, and when stepping into the clearing where many unfamiliar faces gather, a smile tugs at her lips.
[break][break]
Unfamiliar faces, and also some that she recognizes well.
[break][break]
”Flyboy!” Smirking, she waves at when seeing him, only to then throw the Tamato berry at him. ”Catch! You should give that a try.”

[break][break]
[attr="class","rigidpokes"][break]

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #E9C25D; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #E9C25D!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #E9C25D; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #E9C25D; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #E9C25D!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #E9C25D; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #E9C25D; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #E9C25D; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,125 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
bonfire bonding
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2021 12:33:46 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
the call of the scoutmaster draws his attention away for a moment. like a good participant, he listens, nodding at the end.

matias makes sure to take the fortree summer camp flier as well, realizing that maybe it's something would like to do next year.

"guess we need to make some food now."

he calls out his phanpy.

"think you can get us some food, girl? maybe one of kyle's dogs can help?"

the phanpy nods, then sticks her trunk to the ground before sniffing. she moves off in a direction.

notes
with
searching for food
@bonfire
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
bonfire bonding
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2021 13:35:33 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","angelo"]
[attr="class","angelow"]

Familiar faces drift in his peripherals, flickering like the embers that are gently coaxed into the night sky to become entangled within the stars. Tiny sparks of warmth that leaves the atmosphere comfortable and cheery. [break][break]

Angelo sits in front one of the campfires that dots the Fortree grounds, dusting calloused hands together. Piled at the side of his blaze sits a small collection of logs, stored close to the flames to keep them dry for the next round. Beside him a Ninetales settles, quiet and modest as she watches the crackling campfire she’d aided in birthing with her Will-o-wisp. [break][break]

There we go. That’ll last us a while.”[break][break]

With a content sigh the pilot reclines back against a log felled for a seat, arm slung over the bark and fingertips casually extending to entangle in his companion’s fur. It had been some months since his skin had become marred by the same species under @fay ’s command and he had no intention of letting himself grow wary of the fox pokemon. [break][break]

Blue eyes lazily scan the other campers as digits tease the neck of a bottle he’d tucked by his side, catching sight of the familiar figures of letting loose (for once) and , too. Who looked less relaxed… [break][break]

Lips part, compelled to call them over but stops when the sound of a familiar birdsong catches his attention. “Miss Navigator, what's made you suddenly so generous?” The grin from ’s nickname is wiped when she concludes with a warning and something is thrown at his head. [break][break]

Fingers snatch around the berry, its crimson skin squelching a little from the impact. Angelo grimaces but is undeterred by the slime, bringing his hand to his lips to swipe up the pulp. [break][break]

” [break][break]

… Holy shit.” Angelo cough-laughs, eyes watering.

[attr="class","angelotag"]@bonfire

[attr="class","angelonotes"]

notes.

[break][break]

x autumnal thread: cozy by fire[break]
x used will-o-wisp

[attr="class","angelopokes"]

[newclass=.angelo] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo b] color: #95a2b5; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo a] text-decoration: none; color: #95a2b5; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #95a2b5; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo i] color: #95a2b5; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #95a2b5; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelotag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelotag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelonotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelonotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #95a2b5; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelonotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #95a2b5; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelow] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelo span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelopokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #95a2b5; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelopokes img] margin-top: 10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,470 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
bonfire bonding
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2021 18:40:38 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he looks around. there's only one answer to the question. "i recognize a few," he answers . most of them he doesn't interact with a lot so their names were lost, but their faces stayed in his memory for some reason.

they're called right away before kyle can go wander around to look for people he personally knows. instructions were given and were pretty simple as far as they go. he turns to , who seem to have started already.

"oh, uh, yeah."

he gets a blue pokemon out to help the other blue pokemon. "you can go help with the feast too." worst case scenario was his electrike can just headbutt trees until something edible drops down, he supposed.

"do you like camping so much that you had to go here?" kyle asks. he'd rather be home, but he's too easily baited to answer invitations with a yes. "you hang out with any of these bozos?"

kyle takes a quick scan of his surroundings, trying to see who could pass as a friend of the silph. no one fits the criteria of being the combination of a hooligan and a rich kid though.

@tags

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,889 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
bonfire bonding
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2021 21:17:02 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
Gavin's also not a huge fan of marshmallows, but he hadn't thought to bring any food along with the drinks. There was plenty of wild forage this time of year, as has told him, so he figured they'd get by on what they could find.

Seemed the Scoutmaster had a similar idea in mind.

As Aster addresses the gathered campers, Gavin nudges the cooler closer to with his foot and answers with a nod.

"Yeah, actually. Had to pick something that wouldn't suffer too much riding in the cooler."

He pulls the second bottle out and sets it between himself and .

"This one dragged me out," he says of Temp, but there's a fondness in his tone. "Never did a whole lot of camping as a kid." Circhester was too fucking cold for that.

As 's Teddiursa is urged toward the trees, Gavin's Escavalier joins in. It could HEADBUTT the trees to convince them to release their bounty for the little bear to pick up — though they'd soon find themselves contending with a Skwovet stuffing its cheek pouch full of their spoils.

Back by the fire, Gavin takes a swig from the wine before holding it out to .

4/4 bingo prompts 'cheek pouch'
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
bonfire bonding
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2021 15:35:36 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

"Mhm! Take care now, okay?" Luka sees @taro off with a smile and a wave, keeping an eye on him until she's sure he'd gotten to his new destination safely.[break][break]

It doesn't bother her much that her few greetings had gone unanswered. Everyone else looks busy with their own friends and their own activities, after all! It's nothing to take personally. Luka hangs back around the cluster of bonfires, fidgeting with the sleeves of her sweater while Brulée finishes polishing off the last of the dirty hot dogs.[break][break]

A heaviness settles around her heart— the isolation of being alone in a crowd. It aches like an old scar. She continues to hover awkwardly at the fringes of the happy campers, and is rather relieved when the Scoutmaster returns with a task for them to do.[break][break]

"Okay! Come on, guys," she says, her voice carrying it's usual peppy cheer. "Let's help collect enough for everyone else to have a feast!"[break][break]

Her Teddiursa takes point, adept at sniffing out sweet scents. He splits them off from the main group in pursuit, and Luka is happy to follow as they hunt down nature's bounty for their fellow campers. Her basket of marshmallows and hard cider is quickly filled to brimming with shiny red apples and a various assortment of berries, and her Teddiursa has even found a reserve of wild honey to stick his paws into.

[break][break]
@bonfire!

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

Sovetskii Soryuz

Little Bastard
He/Him
Fourteen
June 6th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Trainer
Ace Trainer
Gonna dig this hole until I fall in. Until there is no end. Until there is no anything.
awards
615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sov
Andy Blackadder
bonfire bonding
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2021 10:31:28 GMT
Andy Blackadder Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","dangerhead"]

[attr="class","dangerbody"]

[attr="class","dangericon"]

[attr="class","dangertxt"]
Only Hideo returned his greeting, but everyone was busy chatting. A fact that made it a little awkward for him to just wade in, as strange as it might seem from Andy Blackadder. Many of the others present were also people he had encountered from around the region. Not all such meetings were fond.
[break][break]
Sometimes the world was smaller than he would like.
[break][break]
Spotting , the notion to go and say hello popped into his head. They hadn't touched base since the hospital, and was distracted by treats. Before a step could be taken however, a Scoutmaster apparently named Aster introduced himself. The proposition of a summer camp was delivered.
[break][break]
''That depends entirely on the rest of the information you're about to give me.'' Aster surely had more to the pitch than just the confirmation that a program existed. However he changed gears instead. Andy blinked. Apples were what it was all about it seemed, but the Galarian had never been a fruits and vegetables kind of kid.
[break][break]
Surely that was completely atypical.
[break][break]
His leg made wandering around for a scavenger hunt a fairly unattractive proposition. A disability that was likey to hamper any summer camp asperations as well, even if the Scoutmaster had made a solid pitch. And so he wandered towards and to entertain himself as the rest of his more familiar compatriots had, his pokemon accompanying him.
[break][break]
''Yo. Ain't heard from you in a while, you bugger.'' Chocolate eyes shifted towards the side-shaved boy. ''This the bloke you slinging dick to these days?''

[attr="class","dangerfoot"]

[attr="class","dangertag"]

@campers

[attr="class","dangernotes"]

[attr="class","silpc-pkmn-img"]

[attr="class","dangercredits"]cyan of pixel perfect

[googlefont=Raleway:500][newclass=.dangerhead]width: 500px;height: 150px;background: url('https://i.imgur.com/UsWyrNt.png');border-bottom: solid;border-color: #262626;border-width: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody]background: #2b2b2b;width: 420px;padding: 40px;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertxt]color: #ededed;line-height: 21px;text-align: justify;margin-top: -15px;margin-left: 12px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;padding-left: 20px;padding-bottom: 30px;font-size: 11px;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertxt b]color: #2e8b57;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangericon]transform: rotate(45deg);-webkit-transform: rotate(45deg);-ms-transform: rotate(45deg);border: solid;background: #262626;border-color: #262626;border-width: 4px;left: 23px;top: -35px;max-width: 50px;max-height: 50px;position: absolute;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerfoot]margin-left: -40px;width: 500px;height: 5px;padding-top: 15px;border-top: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;color: #ededed;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;font-weight: 500;font-size: 9px;line-height: 13px;text-align: justify;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 3px;background: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background: #c4c4c4; [/newclass]

[newclass=.dangernotes]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;padding-left: 20px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;left: 260px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertag]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;left: 30px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;text-align: center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertag a]color: #2e8b57;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangercredits]margin-top: 6px;margin-left: 420px;font-family: raleway;font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
Just keep running. It's what you do best, isn't it?
awards
2,420 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
bonfire bonding
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2021 12:17:41 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
"Hm?" Some kid with a broken leg had walked up to their merry gang to give greetings, if you could call it that. He's not exactly partial to Rowan being called a bugger, but he makes no protest. Instead what escapes his lips is the guffaw at their selective phrasing. "Pfft-ha!" He takes a moment to remember himself; gain composure.

He doubts Rowan is as amused, so he directs his attention to a question:

"...So, who's the kid?" Adrian wasn't one to hang around kids for obvious reasons; they cramped his style. Acting for posterity, setting good examples, blah blah blah. It just wasn't meant for him. Not to mention he didn't need to be caught with dope while a minor stood by. He swished around the contents of his drink before dipping it back.

close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
bonfire bonding
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2021 21:03:45 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]
216 for @open
Something landed on Locke’s head, momentarily obscuring his vision and making him drop his Piplup in surprise. He picked the marshmallows off of himself with an incredulous look, only to feel seven sets of penguin eyes staring dangerously at him.

Thankfully, the scoutmaster’s announcement was quick to answer Locke’s prayers for mercy. “Alright you heard ‘em!” he barked at the flock. “Get gatherin’!”

As his Pokémon ran off towards the woods again, he slipped back towards the campfire with the bag of marshmallows, all too happy to pass them off to . Oh good. he found the skewers.

They rummaged through the bag themselves, pulling out a capsule and pointing it outward to release a sparkling green Flapple. “You can help too.” Flap-Flap happily obliged, flying over and using her Grav Apple to drop several of the ripened fruits at once, allowing the flock to swarm in and scoop them into their tails.

Locke felt a small tug on their sleeve, and turned to face Pip-Pip, who was looking at them expectingly. “Hm? Oh right.” They dug around their pack a little more, pulling out a white cloth sack and handing it to the little blue penguin. With a delighted trill the Piplup turned and raced to join the Delibirds at the edge of the forest.
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]