[attr="class","milkyac"]

CANON AC TEMPLATE

APRIL 2023 CANON ACTIVITY CHECK

[break]

[attr="class","ynospace"]

4 ic posts for canon characters:

summarize 2 plots that are in-progress and being threaded:

• 1. EQUILIBRIUM[break]
    Rayquaza's influence has had quite the impact on her way of thinking, though she doens't know it yet. By becoming their avatar, she's taken the mantle of protecting the equilibrium of this world. Too many foreign influences attempt to penetrate the natural balance. She continues to seek to understand the intricate way the forces of Hoenn interact and compliment each other through her collaborate research and publications. Updates on her research endeavors can be found HERE. Like her colleague, , her biggest concern is the security of their dimensional borders. Fighting a war on one front is already too much. Collaborative efforts to secure their world will be imperative in their survival. her glimpse into the oncoming ruination has rattled her.

• 2. BROKEN[break]
    In stark contrast to the previously described plot, Eva struggled deeply with her own equilibrium. She's been wreaked by heart break, fears, and countless 'failures'. Her own self-confidence wavers, and in that vulnerable state so too does her relationship with Rayquaza and the efficiency of her work. She must seek to heal herself and find balance amongst the chaos to embrace her title of Peacemaker.

if an avatar, summarize how you've utilized[break]the legendary/avatarship for collaborative narrative:

• 1. RAYQUAZA[break]
    A god amongst men. Rayquaza is a being of its own. Eva's consciousness and theirs are separate, but collaborative. Their ancient wisdom and power leaks into the broken crevices of Hoenn in an attempt to heal their world. They roam Hoenn freely, interacting with Eva and others to keep the peace.

Rayquaza is the embodiment of balance, created to simmer the volatile natures of LAND and SEA. In this broken world, they find themselves facing too many threats they don't quite understand. Some that might even bee too great for them. They find the petty feud of men (League vs. Rocket) insignificant compared to the shattering dimensions around them. They seek to ally with other legendaries as they have in the past to protect this world. A RUINATION is coming, their dimensional borders shudder under the pressure of other worlds, divided, Hoenn is weak - they must all prepare.

[newclass=.ynospace li] padding: 0px 5px; } .milkyac b { font-family:Poppins; } .milkyac a { font-family: Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
Going to hell cause it feels like heaven.
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK V
POSTED ON May 3, 2023 17:53:43 GMT
Alexandra Briarwood Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","milkyac"]

CANON AC TEMPLATE

[break]

• 1. ANTAGONIST[break]
    She's the one you love to hate, even within the Rocket ranks. True to her cold nature, she continues to give her fellow Rockets and (and League) personnel someone to get angsty with. She's here for conflict and to help drive that forward for a variety of characters, the ones that want to get stepped on and those that want a challenge or rival. She's quick to take up battles and efficient in doing her job. She lacks the brains and rather not be responsible for anything other than her duty as a Beast. She does what she is told like a good beastie :poochywag:

• 2. ISOLATION[break]
    True to plot #1, her antagonism has driven her into isolation. With Killian gone, she truly is alone. She's separated herself from her peers in an effort to better protect herself but also keep her loyalties clear. That loyalty was to Killian, and in return, Rocket. Now that he is gone, will she find a family amongst them? Will the money and sense of security be enough to keep her interested? Can she learn to trust them? Or will they turn on her like she expects them to and drive her away back into the life of a mercenary thief?

if an avatar, summarize how you've utilized[break]the legendary/avatarship for collaborative narrative:

• 1. LEGENDARY[break]
    N/A

• any notes/comments:

[newclass=.ynospace li] padding: 0px 5px; } .milkyac b { font-family:Poppins; } .milkyac a { font-family: Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK V
POSTED ON May 4, 2023 2:09:19 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","milkyac"]

CANON AC TEMPLATE

[break]

• 1. me league[break]
    Bad bitch. Witch. Hoenn's most selfish woman.
    [break][break]
    Katherine's been called many things, and yet, none of the titles she's been gifted throughout the years describes her as well as the name she made for herself. Beloved by many, feared by even more - she is every bit Malevolent as Rocket claims her to be. A traitor through and through, but a capable, 'trusted' tool to the League. These days, she serves her region well-- much to the dismay of her former allies.
    [break][break]
    Below are threads where she's acting on the League's behalf to do her job. Some involve fighting Rocket; others include brokering deals with future informants/traitors or helping other League members against a common enemy.
    [break][break]
    i know the end - a fight against during postdorm[break]
    monsters - and katherine deal with a feral roaring moon to avoid having it disturb the league's forces[break]
    cinnamon girl - a fight against during postdorm[break]
    all tied up - katherine helps rescue a bound from a group of rocket grunts [break]
    cargo - katherine helps transport cargo during postdorm with . she instructs the ranger and tells her of some of the goods they're transporting, why they're valuable n how to best utilize them

• 2. me plates/griseous orb[break]
    Infamous in her quest after Arceus' plates, Katherine actively pursues the acquisition of newer ones to add to her collection. She believes that completing it could prove instrumental in the coming days-- when the day of reckoning comes for Hoenn. In addition, if not more importantly, she is also actively pursuing the acquisition of new griseous shards to fulfil her promise to Giratina and complete the orb. That, too, maybe be what saves them from Arceus in the future-- or so she believes, at least. Furthermore, this is going to be a relevant
    [break][break]
    Below are threads where such goals are relevant into the plot, etc etc. It connects well into the next section where I describe her relationship with Giratina, also.
    [break][break]
    stalemate - a thread with where katherine expresses her concern over the growing rifts. this is less relevant to the plates/griseous orb, however, it's hard to ignore its relevant in the overarching theme of this plot. it's so deeply intertwined with giratina that i prefer to include it! [break]
    the devil i know - a thread where the plates are referenced only loosely, but i still wanted to mention it somewhere in the AC since it's going to lead to a much bigger plot involving many other players. (credit goes to arti/banished!)[break]
    heartlines - in which katherine thinks she sees a griseous shard in the sand of the ultra desert. she'd have drowned in the sand if it weren't for 's intervention.[break]
    mechanical kingdom (wild thread) - sort of a follow up to the last thread, in which katherine will be finding another griseous shard.[break]
    the devil's chosen - in which and katherine engage in a pokemon battle and exchange advice. also, she's granted a 'suspicious' griseous shard by the rocket boss-- something that will be explored in the very near future!

• 1. LEGENDARY[break]
    At this point, Katherine's story is so interwoven with Giratina's that it's hard to describe her without referencing it. I don't think one overshadows the other, but it goes without saying that since their union, it only exacerbated certain traits in her - and are very present in everything she does. She's always been selfish and greedy, but what once resolved around money and powers now focuses on powers beyond her understanding (Arceus Plates & Griseous Orb/Shards).
    [break][break]
    In addition, it's worth mentioning that since her trips to the Wild Rifts, Giratina and her noticed that the realms seem to be expanding (to be discovered??), which is something that she's actively researching further (more trips, a thread with Dahlia where she expresses concern over what she found & shows her the distortion world), etc etc. Naturally, she also uses Giratina / her Avatar powers whenever she deals with Rocket-- which happens often since I like conflict.

• any notes/comments:

close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK V
POSTED ON May 4, 2023 4:40:25 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","milkyac"]

CANON AC TEMPLATE

[break]

• 1. HE ATTACKA[break]
    During POST DORM Felix utilized his position as Admin to place ROCKET on the AGGRESSION. Felix is my character of action more than introspection. I use him to push conflict within rocket and out of rocket, as referenced in the threads and plots below. I hope to continue this.
    [break][break]
    Several points I want to highlight.
    [break][break]
    Scallywag[break]
    / vs / [break]
    I really liked this thread for several reasons. First, there's been a bit of an Angelo v Felix trend going on (extending from FIND YOUR MARK), so that's played upon. Now this also pushes development between skyler v Elisabeth, which makes for an interesting DUO FIGHT!! I'd like to expand onto this more by utilizing SPECTRA, especially now that angelo-bestie has avatarship (POG?). I also had Felix shoot skyler, so like, pog? Also Felix strictly disobeyed orders from Elisabeth, stirring INTERFACTIONAL conflict between the RANKS?? overall fun.
    [break][break][break][break]
    Therapy AKA BYE BYE OSLO[break][break]
    / V [break][break]
    In this thread, jayden and felix both hone in on Rocket target number one: defactor Remiel. As brothers under SPECTRA, this is an especially INTERESTING conflict to develop, which I'm excited to do in future threads. Moreover, as SPECTRA develops, I'm hoping to especially further develop this "destroyed by your own creation" vibes in threads versus the galarian con man.
    [break][break][break][break]
    Fad + Devil Like me[break]
    ANNALISE KIDNAP POG
    [break][break]

In POST DORM, Felix kidnapped miss . This is going to be a long-winded plot that should develop over the next two ooc months. I don't want to get too into it, but , and will all be involved in some form, with multiple threads planned out. Reach out if you're interested in specifics, but it should be a fun plot that creates distance within the league, but also breeds further conflict between these league boys and rocket. I also hope to extend this plot to other rockets.

• 2. SPECTRA[break]
    I'll be real in that there hasn't been much development in this plotline due to PENIAS on the brain. However, I've been in contact with regard to my developments on the member group, including the creation of several SPECTRA-related missions. Once these finish approval, I hope to push it out and start the next wave of SPECTRA missions.
    [break][break]
    I listed these threads last check, but I'll do it again to show their continuation and finishing. A next patch will come out soon.[break]
    pressing forward w  [break]
    Beginnings w/  [break] 
    Eleventh Hour w/ _

• 1. LEGENDARY[break]
    Describe how your character, their avatarship and their legendary, have been used to help create a collaborative narrative on site. Helpful questions to ask are: how has your character embodied the values of their legendary? How have they developed?

• any notes/comments:

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,738 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK V
POSTED ON May 4, 2023 5:58:50 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","milkyac"]

CANON AC TEMPLATE

[break]

• COUNCIL OF ONE[break][break]
    fernando continues to flex being the most veteran member while also taking a step back to allow others to fill in their roles. his recognition that he cannot do everything has transitioned into giving up on the region and avoiding more current matters within the league roster. [break][break]

it’s a small but noticeable tonal shift since last activity check where he went from:[break][break]

do not go into the wilds. do not mess with forces we do not understand.[break][break]

to[break][break]

you’re going to go despite what i say. it’s not worth the effort.[break][break]

with a less proactive stance, he only assists when called upon. those who inquire will find him more cooperative than before at the expense of a small tongue lashing.[break][break]

relevant threads:

• END OF YEAR[break][break]
    not all of us have your impact or your influence. i admit, i would never want to take that burden from your shoulders. and what would happen to us if you ever shrugged?”[break][break]

[break][break]

how do characters perceive fernando? frigid. inexpressive. apathetic. heartless. [break][break]

now take away what makes him so, and what do you have left?[break][break]

when asked about his involvement in ‘MISTING’ individuals, he has always denied mind controlling them. at least by the literal sense. consistently, he has instead deferred to his ability as removing the repression people have on who they truly are. he ‘opens their heart’.[break][break]

and in that same claim, he states he’s unaffected because he knows who he is. he knows himself and is self aware well beyond others who cannot come to terms with what they truly are.[break][break]

how much of that is true? and how do we get there?
    [break][break]

relevant threads:

• COMPROMISED[break][break]

tapu fini is no longer around. most have concluded that the pokemon has perished at team rocket’s hands.[break][break]

this marks the first modern case of a human losing avatar status due to a legendary pokemon’s death. character development wise, it also highlights two distinct points:[break][break]

• legendary pokemon are not all powerful. being an avatar does not make you invincible.
    • once you become an avatar, how much does it define you? who do you become when it is taken away?
    [break]

both are points fernando has repeated to others and used as a word of caution. the best contrast we can see is when paired with , someone else who lost her powers, and how that has affected her self esteem.[break][break]

i enjoy fernando’s sense of ego. despite suffering the biggest power scaling loss in-character on site, many still consider him one of the most fearsome due to the way he carries himself. [break][break]

as more avatars appear, i think this will give him a distinct pop in comparison, until i decide to move the narrative elsewhere.

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,709 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK V
POSTED ON May 4, 2023 7:29:32 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
BRYAN V PENNY[nospaces]
[attr="class","milkyac"]

CANON AC TEMPLATE

[break]
  • 1. CHI-YU[break]In recent months, Penelope has gone through a whole character arc of change. At the beginning, when she first entered Mt Pyre under the extreme pressures of being the councilwoman in charge of that raid, she was no more than a journalist who'd cast aside her morals for what she thought to be an opportunity to produce real change within the League and Hoenn. Penelope was a hero who sought to battle the villains inflicting their malice onto the region.

[break][break]
    But, over time, that has become lost to her.

[break][break]
    Penelope is a character whose her own worst enemy. No matter what is given, it is never enough, as her mind twists every achievement into a shortcoming. This extends beyond her entanglements with ENVY; in more ways than one, her own mind has become a living hell. Her interactions with Chi-yu only emphasize this internal change, as typically the legendary help

[break][break]
    These threads mark that descent into ENVY.[break][break]
    Threads:[break]
    - The Border: KMPN [break] w/
    - The Border: KMMPE [break] w/
    - Penny vs Bryan w/ [break]
    - Magnolia w/ [break]
    - Paradise Lost w/ Matias

[break]
  • 1. LEGENDARY[break]lol pog
  • any notes/comments:
close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
Just keep running. It's what you do best, isn't it?
awards
2,412 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK V
POSTED ON May 4, 2023 21:39:38 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","milkyac"]

NON-CANON AVATAR[break]AC TEMPLATE

APRIL 2023 NON-CANON AVATAR ACTIVITY CHECK

[break]

4 ic posts for avatar character:

summarize how you've utilized[break]the legendary/avatarship for collaborative narrative:

• 1. YVELTAL, ASPECT OF DESTRUCTION[break]
    Describe how your character, their avatarship and their legendary, have been used to help create a collaborative narrative on site. Helpful questions to ask are: how has your character embodied the values of their legendary? How have they developed? It is encouraged to link threads that demonstrate this.[break][break]

DEVELOPMENT By bringing Adrian/Yveltal into Team Rocket publicly, I think we've been able to add another believable showcase for the practical rationalities of League dissenters. Milo Sharpe echoes much of Adrian's thoughts post-Regirock Raid in their encounter here, allowing them to build a bridge where otherwise Adrian existed only as a one-off antagonist, and providing an approachable view of the organization. Furthermore, this helps Adrian lean into the role more, feeling less and less like a black sheep of the organization, knowing that his feelings are shared even by those as yet allied with them.[break][break]

COLLAB When possible, Adrian attempts to see Yveltal's will exerted upon the world and its constituents. Although finding real opportunities to fulfill this obligation are sparse and often done with ulterior motives, recent events (such as the revivals upon Mt. Pyre) have provided Adrian/Yveltal with a fresh host of targets. When applicable, I do intend to make inquiries about whether an interacting player(s) pokemon might trigger a more demanding response. (Seen here, when Derek brought out a Charizard that had recently been killed during a previous Ranger Raid, only to have been revived at Mt. Pyre later—making it a prime example, and regrettably a target of Yveltal and its chosen Executioner.)[break][break]

Although it has yet to be explored as thoroughly, there exists in his obligations to Yveltal an opportunity for Adrian to work with any League counterpart(s), keeping his options open and holding him less accountable to either side by virtue of this higher calling. This helps him fit into the role of antihero or Byronic hero, in my eyes, as he can achieve the moody, self-righteous niche while ultimately collaborating with anyone regardless of affiliation. Creative use of this playable space in The Borderlands is also intended to help bring others closure, while ultimately relying on Yveltal as a plot device and narrative tool.[break][break]

EMBODIMENT I think in many ways I have written Yveltal to mirror some of Adrian's traits, but on reconsidering, I think it is that Adrian has had these features magnified the more I am able to enjoy writing the macabre of Yveltal's ambiance and demeanor while tackling the recent developments of being another personae non grata in the Hoenn political theater. Rather than being the hedonistic, life loving rockstar wannabe with high aspirations he was originally crafted as, he's become an incredibly forlorn creature of desperation—a sad, jealous thing. And I believe that has synced up my vision of them both well.

• any notes/comments: Recently I've made sure to let people know characters would be aware of Adrian's affiliations, abandoning the secrecy, and I think that has helped broaden opportunities—as opposed to narrowing any potential with special asks, etc. It also helps him to feel alive in the world, able to be mentioned by more people during adjacent narrative beats.[break][break]

The posts are supposed to be from April so I didn't gather up anything from outside that range, I'm unsure if I could've tied all of that up in the collaborative/characterization areas of the assessment, but to play it safe I left anything else out. (e.g. Disassociate, misc. narrative mentions)

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
Rosemary, heaven restores you in life.
awards
1,804 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK V
POSTED ON May 5, 2023 0:28:35 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","milkyac"]

CANON AC TEMPLATE

[break]
  • 2. OSCAR'S SIDE DECK[break]Oscar considers himself one hundred percent loyal to Team Rocket. Yet, his lack of preparation for anything other than a total Rocket victory has left him decidedly vulnerable. With many of his closest allies defecting, Oscar fears the possibility of his role in Rocket becoming public--which puts him in a precarious position should Rocket fall. To avoid this, Oscar has begun making secret alliances with friends that had already defected. First came , whom Oscar forged a partnership with after faking an attempt to assassinate the Galarian noble. Then came , whom Oscar discovered to be alive and well in Ever Grande before news of his defection fully reached Rocket. The latest addition was , who is allowing Oscar to access the Aether Foundation in exchange for the Head Scientist's aid in their own research. Oscar hopes that these alliances will set a firm foundation should the need to flee Rocket ever arises, as well as help Oscar keep tabs on important League happenings.[break][break]

Relevant Threads[break]
    BURN NOTICE with and [break]
    POSTDORMITUM: ROON with , , and [break]
    SUBLIME TEA RHYME with [break]
    NON-PARTISAN with
  • 1. LEGENDARY[break]Oscar is not an avatar, but after years of hard work he has finally gained the trust of the legendary bird Zapdos. Having stayed isolated from the world for many decades, Zapdos has already shown itself to be a challenging pokemon to tame. Yet there is progress, with its first mission during the Ultra Deep Sea invasion ending in a resounding success. Still, their partnership is brand new and Oscar has a great deal of work ahead of him if he is ever going to earn its true favor.[break][break]

Relevant Threads[break]
    FAMILY REUNION with [break]
    BEACH PARTY with [break]

• any notes/comments: I feel so lucky to have a site like this. I have plots blooming from every angle and it is making me so excited to write, thank you for the continued fantastic experience!
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,211 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK V
POSTED ON May 6, 2023 6:10:20 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","milkyac"]

CANON AC TEMPLATE

[break]

• 1. Leadership[break]
    Razz is trying to deal with the new burdens of Leadership as he doesn't really see himself as one. Not only becoming one of the Head Rangers but helping Captain Slateport as well he is trying to figure out how to handle things with his lack of people skills. He has helped Runn Organized Events just as the Rangers Rising and Slateport Rising

• 2. Rehabilitation [break]
    Due to his own history with Rocket he knows that its not the best choice for many and so he does what he can to try and help people get out of it. Already he has 'Captured and Arrested' and with his influence helped him get a sentence to serving with the Rangers. He still hopes to eventually try and get out. Though he is more than willing to help others should they need it.

• 1. Reshiram[break]

Razz started off afraid of even using Reshiram's abilities due to his Pyrophobia, but that has evolved and while Razz is not one to count on Reshiram's presence to be there he is more than willing to try and use their power. More often than not using their Truth abilities to make a deal with Dahlia to provide that to be used on League Suspects. Along with that his qualms of using his explosions against his enemies during PD.

• any notes/comments: I'm not sure if I did this right, very sorry D=

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,834 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK V
POSTED ON May 6, 2023 7:28:03 GMT
shiv Avatar

CANON ACTIVITY CHECK

THANK YOU / CANON LIST CHANGES

THANK YOU FOR CONTRIBUTING YOUR WONDERFUL CHARACTERS & NARRATIVES to Hoenn's fifth canon activity check. This thread will be an thorough archive and a piece of evidence for the collaboration and community this community exhibits.

Although operating this site can be difficult due to a myriad of reasons, being able to witness a variety of talented writers coming together to create long-running, detailed, and entertaining stories is always worth it.

I sincerely appreciate the comments you've written in your activity check posts. Even though this site will not last forever and even though I'm not perfect, the fact that you all have invested some part of your creative self into this site is a privilege I will not take lightly.

We have these canon activity checks for a variety of reasons apart from fulfilling activity requirements:

• 📝 Showcases connectivity of plots between players, canons, non-canons, and setting for all members.

• 📝 Assists writers with reaffirming, discovering, or crafting links between threads and narrative developments.

• 📝 Allows Shiv to examine motivations and plots of all involved characters to help him find ways to supplement; also, reveals reciprocation of investment to site.

CANON/AVATAR DEPARTURES

The following characters have not fulfilled canon activity check requirements:[break]

- YVELTAL
Yveltal will unfortunately leave Adrian Malcolm. You may develop a thread that you can double post in or have someone join you for in order to roleplay Yveltal's departure. I can supplement with one mod post.

The Yveltal will decide to leave Adrian Malcolm in order to find another to represent their stake for the fate of the region.

- GYM LEADER
Alec Foster has lost his gym leader position due to inactivity. Anyone who had an in-progress gym battle with Alec may archive it for the gym badge.

- TR HEAD SCIENTIST
Anya Fowl has lost her Head Scientist position. The reason why and narrative follow-up has been developed by Crow in conjunction with other players and staff.

WARNINGS

- TAPU LELE
John Sullivan has not lost his avatarship. However, it is important that for the future, that John's threads continue to create and facilitate narratives that are personal, communal, and consistent over a period of time. Threads that are mentioned in the activity check should be from the timeframe specified.

We hope that EBC will be able to balance roleplay and IRL better as he sustains his comeback to the site!

- HEAD RANGER / RESHIRAM
Razz Kingsman has not lost his position or avatarship. However, it is important that for the future, that Razz's threads continue to create and facilitate narratives that are personal, communal, and consistent. Plots that are mentioned in the activity check should be supported by recent and written threads.

We hope that recent developments will allow Razz and Reshiram's relationship to be explored in conjunction with other player characters!

FURTHER NOTES

ANY OPEN CANON SPOTS can be reserved for by characters that have laid their foundation in the setting and developed narratively towards these particular seats. However, these canon spots will be heavily vetted by staff. Characters and players who have shown consistency across a long period of time and have a good in-character foundation for particular canon positions will be prioritized.

Furthermore, players who do not already have canons may be considered more than others, as well. Deliberation for these seats may take some time too.

Characters who have lost their canon seats who want to re-apply for their old positions or apply to new positions, may do so in after a lengthy period of time alongside a reevaluation of investment and activity.