Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,911 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
CLAMPERL DIVING (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2023 21:25:58 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

She makes the dive along with her Primarina towards the ocean again and had her snorkeling gear on. Azura swims along with her trainer and spots a cave for the two of them to explore. After she takes the Clamperl from the cave and comes up back to the surface, Azura watches as the royal ambassador opens it up. She was glad to do it when she was not dealing with the stress of work back at the office in Rustboro though she still had to improve Galarian-Hoennian relations.[break][break]

LFtAFsrb

@clamperldive [break][break]

NOTES

- August 2: Incense[break]
- August 4: Salac Berry[break]
- August 5: Salac Berry (again)[break]
- August 6: Mega Stone[break]
- August 7: Mega Shard[break]
- August 8: Egg Tutor[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

stallas

"shylock"
she/her
june 04
mt. silver, johto
heterosexual?
interpol engineer
cadet
critical mass of hearts and minds
5'2", 158cm height
5'2", 158cm height
there's a pretty big twist at the end. i doubt you'll like it.
awards
295 posts
Yujin Ha DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @yujin
Yujin Ha
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2023 0:59:13 GMT
Yujin Ha Avatar
[attr="class","yujin"]
[attr="class","top"]

Today, her glalie was out. With a tremendous sense of tedium, an application of FREEZE DRY and a random pair of ice skates, Yujin almost didn't go diving.[break][break]

Until she fell through the little rink of conjured ice.[break][break]

[break]
8/1 - tm[break]
8/4 - tera shard[break]
8/7 - egg tutor[break]
8/8 - pokeball[break]
8/9 - mega shard

lgyoMeAy

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] [break]

[newclass=".yujin"]--accent:#366bcb; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .yujin blockquote b { font-size:13px!important } .yujin blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 310px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 35px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-seven
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
his hands keep turning into birds and flying away from him. eventually the birds must land.
awards
1,740 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2023 1:03:49 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Something glinted in the murky water. Thinking he snagged something extra good, he drifts back up to the surface, but— “another clamperl?” Lam huffs out a sigh, pocketing it with the intent to exchange it later. Then back down into the water he goes, this time allowing Pepper to lead the way.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]8LIn0Fs4[break]
netting: a clamperl! (8/4)[break]
blue shard (8/5)[break]
mega shard (8/6)[break]
pokeball (8/7)[break]
clamperl (8/8)[break]
ability capsule (8/9[break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-totodile"]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-altaria"]

[newclass=".enzo"]--accent:#9eb591; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.postimg.cc/8k6618q8/7-E1-B6623-A9-BF-4-FA8-B054-19476-DDA9-D95.jpg); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo blockquote b, .enzo blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .enzo blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .enzob69fc7 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Magnus
He / Him
JUNE 2
Nimbasa City, Unova
Omnisexual
Gang Leader
Leader
Let me feel the power that could rip me to shreds
awards
235 posts
Jack Magnus DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @magnus
Jack Magnus
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2023 3:24:08 GMT
Jack Magnus Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","magnus1"]
[attr="class","magnus1body"]

Maybe it was him. Who the hell throws away lunch? That's a berry, dog. He puts it on the dock for safekeeping, placing it next to his Clamperl... Galao the Stoutland made a huge barking noise as he placed the berry there.[break][break]

"Alright, boy. Stay right there." And back into the watery depths...

q1r2CbdM

@tag[break][break]

NOTES

- DIVE GOODS SO FAR: A Gachapon Clamperl, 1x Salac Berry, --[break]
- Imagine Magnus in a speedo. You're welcome.

[attr="class","magnus1pkmn"]

[attr="class","magnus1credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".magnus1"]--accent:#DAA520;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 .magnus1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 .magnus1pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 .magnus1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 .magnus1credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Ash
He/Him/Them
December 2
Aspertia City, Unova
Pansexual
Picking up the pieces
--
But I, I will, go on howling and hollow
awards
1,109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ashley
Ashley Shepard
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2023 3:26:11 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ashley1"]
[attr="class","ashley1body"]

Another Pokeball, and Ashley comes back up, placing it for Holy Diver to hold onto. The Buizel has a sack at the ready, placing it safely in there, as Ashley gives him a thumbs-up, before diving back down.

What else? Come on, can't just be Pokeballs.

PLaUu8RV

@tag[break][break]

NOTES

- FINDINGS SO FAR: 2x Pokeball, --[break]
- Wetsuit Ash divin'

[attr="class","ashley1pkmn"]

[attr="class","ashley1credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".ashley1"]--accent:#4066E0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 .ashley1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 .ashley1pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 .ashley1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 .ashley1credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kohri

Cae
He/Him/His
50 years old
Mossdeep City, Hoenn
Homosexual
Civilian
0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
11 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caehux
Caelan Huxley
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2023 6:00:45 GMT
Caelan Huxley Avatar
If nothing else, Caelan would probably have an overabundance of pokeballs by the time this little carnival was over. Was he complaining? Perhaps a little. But if he had time to complain, then he had time to dive.

MmOW0zSv
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2023 6:40:17 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

CLAMPERL DIVING

FIRST ROUND

A HEAVY INHALE BREACHES THE WATER’S SURFACE. rapid gasps inflate spent lungs with new life. each huff is heavier than the last, a testament to just how deep he dove.

the best treasures were never in shallow waters.

[attr="class","spiralpee"]
pmBPGKol

• pokeball
  • pokeball
  • z-crystal

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-eight
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,693 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2023 6:41:45 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

He counted himself lucky that each dive so far had rewarded him with something new. Hopefully, this streak of luck would continue, especially considering his abhorrent luck at the DUNK TANK.

Taking off from the Slateport Pier this time, the exiled prince decides to explore the ocean floor near the lighthouse. Might he find something of note? Or just street trash that had been washed out to shore?

DISCOVERED X1 INCENSE!

CLAMPERL DIVING + ♔

eEoNRNpI
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Rocket Grunt
---
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Raziel Beckett
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2023 6:45:30 GMT
Raziel Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frlandslide"]

[attr="class","frlandslide1"]

[attr="class","frlandslideimg"]

[attr="class","frlandslidetop"]
Dunk Tank

[attr="class","frlandslidemid"]
[attr="class","frlandslidemid2"]
[attr="class","frlandslidemid3"]

"You did great too Indigo, but just so you know this isn't a competition, if I see you two trying to compete for better objects I'll let others have some fun," he warns to nip the competitive nature in the butt before it had a chance to really form. Both seem to panic and just swim down as Razz takes out a fishing rod with a magnetic lure see if he couldn't grab anything himself.

[break][break]

+ Participate Once
[break]+Roll 1
[break]+ Roll 100

[break]+ 8/5 - Pokeball
[break]+ 8/7 - MegaShard
[break]+ 8/9 - Lvl Tutor

[break][break]
mSDXY4Dh

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Roboto Mono:300,400,700]
[newclass=.frlandslide]border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;width:525px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslide1]border-left:solid 75px #eeeeee;color:#999999;text-align:justify;padding-top:20px;padding-bottom:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg]border:solid 1px #151515;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:4px;margin:20px;margin-top:0px;height:200px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg div]position:absolute;height:200px;width:400px;font:25px Raleway;font-weight:300!important;line-height:200px;text-align:center;color:#ffffff;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.1);z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg div b]font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg img]height:200px;width:400px;opacity:.85;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frlandslidemid]padding:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid2]padding:25px;border:solid 1px #151515; background-color:#242424; font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frlandslidemid2 b"]color:#9d4848;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frlandslidemid2 i"]font-weight:bold;color:#eee [/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid3 div]border-bottom:solid 2px #151515; margin-bottom:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid3]padding-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidetop]border-top:solid 1px #9d4848; border-bottom:solid 1px #9d4848; background-color:#1a1a1a; font:20px Impact;line-height:15px letter-spacing:1.3px; color:#ffdeb1; text-align:right; text-transform:uppercase; padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot]border-top:solid 1px #9d4848;border-bottom:solid 1px #9d4848;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:25px;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot div] margin-left:10px; font:10px Inconsolata; line-height:0px; padding-bottom:9px; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot div b]color:#eee; border-bottom:solid 1px #9d4848;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidepoke] width:100%; padding:5px; background-color:#9d4848; color:#eeeeee; font:40px Impact; line-height:15px; margin-bottom:5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
An observer of eons cannot feel the warmth of another.
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
3,141 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2023 6:51:01 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
The ocean spray erupted into a gorgeous spectacle, individual sparkles of water reflecting light, becoming miniature diamonds in the process. It was the perfect scene, reflected in Lilycove's wonderful beaches. It was photogenic. To Shirley, it reminded her of a time epochs ago, when light flickered through the canopies of the jungles in which she lived.

Then, it was all ruined by her trainer.

"GAH! GET IT OFF GET IT OFF GET IT OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!" Howard yowled as he danced around the beach with a Clamperl latched around his hand. Howard had instinctively reached for it underwater, and it had responded in the only way it knew how: a pincer attack.

Howard whacked the Clamperl against the surf while Shirley watched and growled. Her trainer wasn't in any real threat, but Howard still danced around like a demon possessed. "Fine, fine!" Howard yowled as he fell into the surf and eyed his clothing. At his belt, there were spare pokeballs!

Howard crawled across the sand as the Clamperl threatened to crush his wrist, before grabbing a ball. He slammed it against the Clamperl's shell. Immediately, the ball began to shake violently.

"NO!" Howard roared as he grabbed his clothing and wrapped it around the ball and held it shut with all his might. Despite his intervention, the ball continued to shake. Howard quickly sprinted towards Shirley, and rolled the Aerodactyl on top of the ball.

The ball finally let out a defeated sigh.

Ding.

"I win." Howard said breathily, before walking towards the ocean.

1st - Move Tutor, Get!

2nd, Pokeball, get!

3rd, Z-Crystal, Get!

4th, Clamperl, get!

5th, Salac Berr, get!
3Cx|ibpQ

close tab

played by

Tagger

Arbok Nine
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2023 7:06:07 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar
Another Pokeball. Not that Thomas was really complaining. The more freebies, the merrier, as far as he was concerned.

Thomas sent his Clawitzer out for treasure again.

mcdLSPoP Pokeball Get!

close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
822 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2023 7:09:49 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar
An Incense, a very helpful item, should he go out on a hunt for Pokemon again. It would at least help him narrow his search down to whatever type he's looking for that day.

Again, he'd send his Gorebyss to dive again, while he continued to play with his son.

S|Tkli3V Devolution Stone Get!

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty five ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ idol | dj ✧
✧ gym leader ✧
✧ do i know what's real? ✧
awards
741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2023 7:59:47 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","desikiss"]
[attr="class","body"]

Breaking the waters was becoming a daily occurrence for the electric daisy princess, but Desiree was ever thankful for all that the depths had provided; her treasure chest of oceanic treasures was amassing back at home, filled to the brim with seashells and discarded training items. It was now just bearing the sun's rise on the tenth morning, and with each color that had manifested on the horizon, she'd be able to see closer and closer to the sand below the surface. Flutter had accompanied her, their first time going out together since her arrival at the treehouse.[break][break]

Noticing a glimmer in the cascading light rays that shone through, she'd be quick to duck under a wave, the Cutiefly responding accordingly by darting to where she had imagined the pinkette to resurface. Curiosity moving with each of her pushes deeper, she'd wondered just what was giving such a light show, nearing closer and closer. It was only natural to wish for the most magnificent of treasures, especially with how deep she had been going recently, like a glimmering necklace of ancient times.[break][break]

V6LP_faJ

[break][break]

NOTES

- AUGUST 10th | ability capsule +1

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".desikiss"]--accent:#ff9ebe;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu, Yui
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City (?)
Pan
Historian/Anomaly Ecologist
Elite Ranger
I don't want
To imagine a past, that doesn't have you in its future
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
To truly know one's self, look back on the marks you've made in history
awards
1,847 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2023 12:12:39 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]
for @--

Another round of diving into the water to see what she would find! Yuina couldn't help herself at this point, she just wanted to keep going for as long as she could with each turn, there was so much stuff to find and so many different treasures to get! It was a no brainer that she was going to go again!

08/01- TM/TR
08/02- Pokeball
08/03- Ability Capsule
08/04- Z Crystal
08/05- Forme Change
08/06- Clampearl (100PD)
08/07- Ability Capsule
08/08- Move Tutor
08/09- Ability Capsule

dXcrtxE8
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#d4555a; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#d4555a; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,668 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2023 12:25:09 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Oh! This was one of those shards that let Pokemon Terastalize! These were really hard to get a hold of, and he had to choose carefully who to apply it to.

Something he could think of after he was done basking in the sun and in the spoils his Meowscarada uncovered. He tossed the shard in the bag, awaiting what his Pokemon would drop on his lap next.

9ckOOUtv Pokeball x1

Total haul:
2x Level Tutor
1x Move Tutor
1x Ability Capsule
1x Form Change
2x Pokeball
1x Mega Shard
1x Devolution Stone
1x Tera Shard
img
The Shula Region