January 1st
Ecruteak City, Johto
Heterosexual
Ranger
Elite
Single and Looking~
0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
12 posts
part of
TAG WITH @setsuna
Setsuna Hanzo
CLAMPERL DIVING (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2023 1:49:16 GMT
Setsuna Hanzo Avatar
She had not expected an incense. But it would definitely come in handy! It could be used to lure certain types of Pokémon to her.[break][break]

Setsuna swam down to the bottom of the clear water once more. She felt a bit under the weather this time - but there was no cure for the common cold like having fun in the sun! She swam with her usual agility and grace and eventually happened upon another prize. Lithe fingers claimed her gift - and she took a good look at it before she even kicked off from the sea floor. This time it was sure to be something even better!

D0l6E5e7

Notes

- Aug 8th - Level Tutor

- Aug 11th - Level Tutor

- Aug 12th Dive Complete

- Incense acquired

- Aug 15th Mega Shard
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,905 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2023 4:58:29 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Today was the final day the treasure field beneath Lilycove would be open; anything that went unclaimed today would be moved to Slateport and Dewford, the former of which would be a much more competitive location to dive at. With the field about to close, she wasn't messing around. Hopping behind the neck of her Milotic, Levy, Shalin coaxed the rainbow-colored serpent to great speed, looking to swoop in and out with whatever she could find. The time to be picky would be next week, when a fresh set of loot would be up for grabs in the large city's depths. Not today, though! Anything, even a simple pearl, would have to do!

WYMq0VeB
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
6,930 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2023 5:02:16 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Josh, too, had become so busy with his Mauville carnival show that he had nearly forgotten to return to Lilycove for the undersea treasure field's last call! By now, his secret spot had been had and cleaned out, leaving the Master of Faster with little choice but to take the slow descent through the dark, murky waters astride Illumina, his Lanturn. Not taking his time at all, he reached for the first glint of light he could see, his fingers coming into contact with something unnatural in the sands. As the two ascended back to the surface, the Gym Leader held the object in front of his Pokémon's natural light bulb to identify what it is he had scooped up.

vp6HbvVa
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Rocket Grunt
---
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,624 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Raziel Beckett
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2023 6:10:20 GMT
Raziel Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frlandslide"]

[attr="class","frlandslide1"]
[attr="class","frlandslideimg"]

[attr="class","frlandslidetop"]
Dunk Tank

[attr="class","frlandslidemid"]
[attr="class","frlandslidemid2"]
[attr="class","frlandslidemid3"]

With the two working together both seem to be down in the deep for longer than they were before Razz debating if the two were trying to judge what they found themselves rather than leaving it up for him to decide if the loot was good. Ah well didn't matter too much as long as they were getting along.

[break][break]

+ Participate Once
[break]+Roll 1
[break]+ Roll 100

[break]+ 8/5 - Pokeball
[break]+ 8/7 - MegaShard
[break]+ 8/9 - Lvl Tutor
[break]+ 8/11 - Devolution Stone
[break]+ 8/13 - Terra Shard
[break]+ 8/14 - Pokeball
[break]+ 8/15 - Z-crystal

[break][break]
icXy0YE9

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Roboto Mono:300,400,700]
[newclass=.frlandslide]border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;width:525px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslide1]border-left:solid 75px #eeeeee;color:#999999;text-align:justify;padding-top:20px;padding-bottom:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg]border:solid 1px #151515;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:4px;margin:20px;margin-top:0px;height:200px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg div]position:absolute;height:200px;width:400px;font:25px Raleway;font-weight:300!important;line-height:200px;text-align:center;color:#ffffff;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.1);z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg div b]font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg img]height:200px;width:400px;opacity:.85;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frlandslidemid]padding:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid2]padding:25px;border:solid 1px #151515; background-color:#242424; font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frlandslidemid2 b"]color:#9d4848;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frlandslidemid2 i"]font-weight:bold;color:#eee [/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid3 div]border-bottom:solid 2px #151515; margin-bottom:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid3]padding-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidetop]border-top:solid 1px #9d4848; border-bottom:solid 1px #9d4848; background-color:#1a1a1a; font:20px Impact;line-height:15px letter-spacing:1.3px; color:#ffdeb1; text-align:right; text-transform:uppercase; padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot]border-top:solid 1px #9d4848;border-bottom:solid 1px #9d4848;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:25px;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot div] margin-left:10px; font:10px Inconsolata; line-height:0px; padding-bottom:9px; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot div b]color:#eee; border-bottom:solid 1px #9d4848;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidepoke] width:100%; padding:5px; background-color:#9d4848; color:#eeeeee; font:40px Impact; line-height:15px; margin-bottom:5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty five ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ idol | dj ✧
✧ gym leader ✧
✧ do i know what's real? ✧
awards
741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2023 9:58:22 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","desikiss"]
[attr="class","body"]

Floating on the surface of the sea in an inner tube with a pokemon in a littler matching one would be a first for Desiree, but due to the circumstances that had brought her and Perfume the Aromatisse together, it was fitting, to say the least. Having a little relaxation day at the beach with the fairy type, it would prove the perfect way to soak up all the sun rays to work on a little tanning, even though she was already naturally getting one from coming out so damn much. Perfume would splash at the water with her lil pink legs, though their tubes were tied together with a rope of pink ribbons.[break][break]

Dunking through the center of the inflatable tube, Desiree wished to look for a souvenir for the fairy type, like a seashell of her very own. She'd feel around the sand under her amassing hair spreading throughout the current for something; there had to be a nice pretty shell this far out, and maybe even accompanying treasure. All she had to do was keep feeling around.[break][break]

1i7S3NeC

[break][break]

NOTES

- AUGUST 16th | Salac Berry +1

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".desikiss"]--accent:#ff9ebe;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,671 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2023 11:56:39 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
"You're doing this on purpose, aren't you?" He could recognize yet another Pokeball dropped on his chest, his Meowscarada sneering at his reaction. He had half a mind to just toss the ball at her, but she'd already dived underwater before he could pull his arm back.

"The moment she comes back up, spray her," he said, his Starmie letting out a noise of confirmation. Of course, he still did want to know what she'd bring him this time.

9MWgTcDB Mega Shard x1

Total haul:
2x Level Tutor
2x Move Tutor
1x Ability Capsule
1x Form Change
5x Pokeball
1x Mega Shard
1x Devolution Stone
1x Tera Shard
1x Z-crystal
1x Mega Shard
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,915 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2023 12:31:40 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Diving down to the ocean near the coast of Lilycove and with her snorkeling gear helping her to breathe underwater, she and Decarabia would be finding another shipwwreck to get another Clamperl for today's relaxing dive. In a few minutes, the royal ambassador finds a Clamperl and takes it up with her while the Starmie watches out for any threats to its mistress' safety underwater. After coming up to the surface with her, Decarabia swims over to watch her open up for whatever spoil they got with its red core giving signs of excitement.[break][break]

6q5pHaOz

@clamperldive [break][break]

PRIZES

- August 2: Incense[break]
- August 4: Salac Berry[break]
- August 5: Salac Berry (again)[break]
- August 6: Mega Stone[break]
- August 7: Mega Shard[break]
- August 8: Egg Tutor[break]
- August 11: Pokeball[break]
- August 12: Pokeball (again)[break]
- August 13: Mega Shard[break]
- Aguust 14: Mega Shard
- August 15: Pokeball[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
I've got a, I've got a
Pocket fulla sunshine
Short King height
Short King height
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,402 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2023 13:08:01 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]Their hunt brought them to the shell of a massive Clamperl. They didn't normally get this big. Clearly, there was only one explanation for its advanced size; loot! Alexander asked nicely for the Clamperl to budge, and was promptly ignored.[break][break]

Octavio asked rudely, to much the same fate.[break][break]

Poseidon held up her sickles in a threat display, yet even this failed to move the Clamperl.[break][break]

For a while, things seemed to hit a dead end. Little did the Isaacfleet know, the cavalry was on the way. Prodigal son Turbo returned, swooping down to tickle the Clamperl with its turbine-like tail. That started to get a reaction. Its hinge began to twitch, opening by a hair and revealing the prize within.[break][break]

Shiver chose now to descend, her tiny body letting her easily slip into the crack to see what was inside.[break][break]

kyX2t0uo

[break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST / @

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu, Yui
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City (?)
Pan
Historian/Anomaly Ecologist
Elite Ranger
I don't want
To imagine a past, that doesn't have you in its future
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
To truly know one's self, look back on the marks you've made in history
awards
1,847 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2023 13:43:07 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]
for @--

Yuina smiled as she and Crowley found a little Pokemon that popped out of its blue shell, it was such a small pokemon but so pretty with its shining face! She did put it back in the water though, to let it go back to it's reef, she and Crowley could find other treasures for sure.

08/01- TM/TR
08/02- Pokeball
08/03- Ability Capsule
08/04- Z Crystal
08/05- Forme Change
08/06- Clamperl (100PD)
08/07- Ability Capsule
08/08- Move Tutor
08/09- Ability Capsule
08/10- Move Tutor
08/11- Egg Move
08/12- Pokeball
08/13- Blue Shard
08/14- Blue Shard
08/15- Clamperl (100PD)

Ko6a5Ai|
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#d4555a; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#d4555a; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Aubre
She/Her
February 17
Turffield
Demisexual
Pokémon Doctor
Civilian
I Still Believe, Inside of Me, There's Someone Not Unspoken. Someone Not So Broken.
awards
409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aubremckenna
Aubre McKenna-Settentrione
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2023 14:37:40 GMT
Aubre McKenna-Settentrione Avatar
Another blue shard was added to her little bag. She would do some research on them later to see what use they had. As she reapplied her sunscreen, the doctor stole a glance at the normally stoic Roman.

Though it was hard to read his expressions, the glimmer in his eyes spoke volumes. A laugh burst from the trainer as he began to shake like a dog, his spines rattling like discordant wind chimes. Water splashed across Aubre’s face.

“Roman!” She squealed at him in protest. A hand reached out to gently shove the crab-creature into the water. He spun in a happy circle before reaching a blade up—gentle as could be—and tugging his friend back in.

QsypYDnU

close tab

played by

Tagger

Arbok Nine
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2023 14:51:59 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar
Another Pokeball. What was there left to say?

Thomas sent his Clawitzer out for more treasure.

heAcyzb4 Pokeball Get!

close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
828 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2023 14:53:50 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar
A Move Tutor would come in handy, that much Dorian knew. It never hurt to be able to expand on what his Pokemon could do.

Pinky Pokey continued its search for treasure.

oKbXyHdZ Blue Shard Get!

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Scotti
He/Him
January 23
Wyndon
Bisexual
Cake Decorator
Cadet
I might not feel pain, but I can still bleed.
awards
316 posts
part of
TAG WITH @biscotti
Biscotti Kingsley
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2023 15:01:03 GMT
Biscotti Kingsley Avatar
The dive went off without a hitch. His Poliwhirl found something in the sand and pulled it out. His trainer clung to him with an almost painful hold. Honey eyes dashed around the water as each shadow become something terrifying[.

By the time Biscotti clambered back onto the platform, his adrenaline was running at a thousand miles an hour. As he collapsed onto his back, the baker quickly tugged his mask off. Never again, man. This thought was interrupted as a white gloved hand waved at him. Sitting up, he turned his attention to ribbit. “What’s up, bud?” A thumb pointed down at the water as a froggy mouth split in a grin.

“Yeah, sure.” He waved. “Knock yourself out.” With a kick, the Poliwhirl disappeared beneath the waves.

XNcej64R

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Madd
She/Her
April 1
Circester
Asexual
Tackle Shop Manager
Grunt
Got My Wingman
Ace's Basses
34 height
34 height
Someone's always criticizing. You might as well do what the fuck you want.
awards
253 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maddmckenna
Madeline McKenna
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2023 15:14:27 GMT
Madeline McKenna Avatar
With her prize clutched in her hand, Madeline made her way back to the surface. Or, to be more accurate, the Blastoise carried her up there. The tank didn’t even seem to notice her wait as he increased his speed.

With a deep breath, the redhead burst from the water. The bikini needed to be adjusted by the time she came back. The girls never liked staying in place. Fortunately, nobody got flashed as she clambered back up on the turtle’s shell. Rolling the Pokeball in her hands, the ginger shook her head. “People really suck.” Why had they just tossed it out here like this? Gross. Littering was for losers.

A bare foot tapped against the keratin of her buddy’s shell. A bright eye shifted toward her as the Blastoise swam in lazy circles. “Want to go again?” With a nod, they disappeared beneath the waves.

DgVqGuLh

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-eight
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,693 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2023 15:25:34 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

The shimmering seas were quite calm today. They seemed to welcome him into their depths with the glimmering winks of sunlight upon the rolling waves. As Remiel put on his diving gear, he couldn't help but pause every now and again to admire the sight. Even a school of FINIZEN were out to play.

Eventually, he places everything on despite the beautiful horizon. Then, without hesitation, he plunges into the cold blue below. There were treasures to be found below. Perhaps even prettier things than the sunrise on the horizon.

DISCOVERED X1 FORM CHANGE!

CLAMPERL DIVING + ♔

4fgTfT2B
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP