1,565 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
CYBERCHASE CONUNDRUM (EVENT)
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2022 10:58:09 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
"I think it's Reshiram." Callan began, stepping up to the cul-de-sac of Terminal 1. "The first row of Pokemon show three major colors: Red, white and blue. The second set has red and blue, but is missing white."

"The Krookodile and the Steelix pair for Ground Type, the Corviknight and Charizard pair for Flying Type. Steelix and Corviknight pair for Steel Type. Krookodile and Hydreigon pair for Dark type. So... that's Dragon and Fire type that's missing, that narrows it down to only Reshiram." Callan paused.

He moved to the terminal and pressed RESHIRAM.

TL;DR:
+ Callan picks Reshiram on Terminal 1.

@everyone

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Senpai

JoJo
She/Her
July 07
Ever Grande City
Homosexual
Theme Park Owner
Civilian
Single
170 CM height
170 CM height
A Beacon of Safety during times of War
awards
784 posts
Johanna Joy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @johanna
Johanna Joy
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2022 11:05:43 GMT
Johanna Joy Avatar

Perhaps fear led her to walk faster. Perhaps she simply hoped to end this sooner no matter the result. Whatever her reasoning might be she walked quickly through to the Terminal, reaching the cul-de-sac along with everyone else before they were locked within yet another dome.

Great, just great. Johanna cursed, though she kept it inside, concealing the annoyance as best she could for she knew it could affect morale. Another riddle was provided to them, and she felt how her heart sank. It didn’t help that the subject of it were those monstrosities from the NEWS, though perhaps she should’ve assumed so from the title of this Terminal. Why couldn’t it have been a battle of some sort, at least that was nice and easy! Perhaps if she had been provided a giant Pokémon to fight, she would’ve felt useful. But no, nothing.

And so she stood there trying to mull it over.

“Okay. I have no idea about this, so I am guessing wildly here, and it is probably too obvious to be true.” Johanna began. “But if this is some kind of Pokédex-like list, wouldn’t that purple one be the choice here?” Johanna suggested pointing towards the Poipole, though she couldn’t for the life of her remember its name right now.

Anyhow, she resigned to waiting for the opinions of the rest of her group. For she truly hoped they had a better idea.

TLDR:
- Reaches Riddle-area
- Suggests Poipole as an answer, but has no idea.
-Doesn't press anything and awaits for peoples suggestions.

@terminal3group

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
private investigator
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,601 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2022 11:43:04 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
the announcement wasn't worth giving an effort reacting to since it doesn't immediately concern him. he puts it at the back of his mind, however, focusing more on the trail that leads to the puzzle.

entering the room, kyle counts considerably fewer people that he expected to be the third of the crowd. understandable, given that people generally easily baited by the promise of being super humans through avatarship from legendary pokemon. ultra beasts don't usually lead to that thought.

he gives a quick glance at the choices, and then a suggestion from springs to the room. "could work since it's a sequence, but, uh, i think there's a more obvious pattern."

the jolteon tilts its head as it looks at kyle, watching her trainer scrounge up the recesses of his memory.

UB BLADE
UB BLASTER
UB BURST
UB GLUTTON
UB STINGER

"how about ub lightning?" kyle suggests. it takes him a second to realize it's not common knowledge. "it's the, uh, black one. they're arranged alphabetically in terms of code names, i think."

it's listed as such in the league's terminology, though he's been familiar enough trying to tweak stuff concerning his own megalopolan creation: his beast killer.

"i can list everyone else's code names if you aren't sure."

tl;dr
  • suggests xurkitree. hasn't chosen it yet.

dv87HdOV

@tags

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,796 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2022 14:15:47 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

The data F.E.M.A collects makes little sense to the doctor. One would think, by now, after all she has seen and had to study, more computer and technical data would have been on that list. Nope. The intricacies of coding still escape her.

[break][break]

However, there is something she recognizes. As the enter the terminal, she fixates on the odd shapes hidden within the code. They aren’t numbers or symbols. Well they do look like symbols but Eva and tell they resemble Unown, “There’s Unown in this code,” she looks towards for confirmation before another dome traps them in Terminal 2.

[break][break]

With another dome comes another riddle.

[break][break]

“Ugh, do they ever end?!” the doctor steps forward to examine the pokemon present. There are two in particular she doesn’t recognize, but the riddle only asks for one that does not belong.

[break][break]

Trios and Duos, single and dual-typing, locations, bipedal vs. quardapeds vs. floating; No matter what patterns roll through her mind, she can’t seem to nail one down . . . all because she knows nothing about the strange dog-like pokemon. So, she must exclude them from the data, pretend they are outliers. They appear too similar to be too different. Therefore, she assume neither of them is the correct choice.

[break][break]

“Darkrai,” it’s the least colorful of the group which is what pulls her attention to it. Hopefully no one asks why because she really didn’t want to admit that answer.

[break][break]

As a scientist, she kicks herself for basing her decision off color and a hunch and with a feigned air of confidence taps DARKRAI

[attr="class","ooc"]

+ &

[break][break]

+ Eva sees Unwon in the code but doesn’t know what to make of it[break]
+ Eva picks DARKRAI. ICly: Deduction and least colorful, OOCly: only mythical, rest are legendary. If I am wrong, LET HER PERISH

[break][break]

[newclass=".evaa"]--accent:#a9d39d; --speech:#a9d39d;[/newclass]

[newclass=".evaa"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#111; padding-bottom:10px; border:1px solid #232323; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .top"]height:350px; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/q1Q4tR4/image.png); background-size:cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main"]font:12px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:25px 30px 30px 30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 12px/13px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar"]background:#111111; text-align:center; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:1px solid #848484;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img"]filter:grayscale(100%); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .ooc"]background:#171717; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; padding:20px; font:9px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
I want corruption, I think I'm the devil in disguise.
awards
8,431 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2022 16:30:16 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
x
-
cyberchase
Reshiram.

Eyes of amber gold flick toward as a familiar name is spoken, the memory of searing heat and betrayal still fresh in Gavin's mind despite the time that's passed since his fateful encounter with the legend. Perhaps it's fate that sees the sweep of his gaze fall across . Whether or not Razz saw him in return, Gavin holds his gaze steady for a moment before turning his attention to the terminal.

Not right now.

Rocket was important to him, but not more than his own life.

Stepping up to the terminal, he examines the icons of familiar legends.

Has Groudon found a new avatar? The last he'd seen of the creature had been at Mauville's warfront during the war, with the late champion at its side. Though he'd heard of its appearance elsewhere as Sootopolis suffered its schisms, no word of a new chosen had reached Gavin's ears. Were they among those strangers gathered round the terminal, if so? If not, then Raziel's patron is the only one listed here. He'd seen no sign of , , or since the split.

After a moment's hesitation, he steels himself and selects RESHIRAM from the list.

Gavin makes awkward eye contact with maybe
Selects RESHIRAM on the terminal

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-eight
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,693 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2022 18:44:45 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

To see rising from 's digital shadow isn't too surprising. Remiel was more or less familiar with DARKRAI's power when he saw it, having fought alongside the legendary prior to its attachment to their esteemed scientist. It had even saved his life, on one occasion.

"Miss Flint."

He responds, nodding in turn as they approach the enclosed cul-de-sac ahead. His HUNTAIL takes lead as it speedily slithers ahead. "Exciting and exceedingly dangerous," The prince adds. "Should a gateway between multiverses open, then the MEGALOPOLAN WAR was only a precursor to the kind of conflict we can expect moving forward... our world is no stranger to conquest, though, is it?" Galar certainly wasn't. "Perhaps the reward will outweigh the risk."

Just as he says so, however, a second scan runs below them and seems to effect before the system makes its proclamation: 'SECOND SCAN COMPLETE. TWO OUT OF FOUR SCANS COMPLETE.'

"I don't like the sound of that..." Remiel says as they reach the end of the route with the others. Turning towards the aforementioned scientist as he slows to a stop, the royal asks something that may perhaps be deemed out-of-character. "Are you okay, Lulu?"

Though even that is cut short as they are, essentially, locked within another dome in TERMINAL 3. Another riddle emerges, and the shirtless ambassador steps forward to join in on the conversation with and . "Code names? What are the rest, Mr. Lopez?" He asks, running his act as the oblivious foreign politician— though earnest in his desire to help.

Meanwhile, his Huntail climbs his body in a slither and hangs its head off his shoulder with a gaping mouth. It turns to look at for (seemingly) no real reason at all. Remiel takes that moment to follow its gaze and meet eyes with her, at which point he nods in greeting. Had he seen her before?

Fluid time was strange.

"Hello."

📝 TL;DR
greets , provides commentary on the MULTIVERSE, asks if she's okay
joins the conversation with and at TERMINAL 3
asks what the other code names are
and ABRAHAM the HUNTAIL greet at last

CYBERCHASE + ABRAHAM

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2022 19:47:15 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","greyson11"]
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
giving a cheeky grin and raising both eyebrows quickly, he moves to join the conversation between , , and .
[break][break]
"are you sure?" he asks the champion, brow furrowing at the choices. "doesn't that seem too... niche of a choice?" 's reasoning was sound, and in any other area, he'd agree with it right away. but, this was an extra dimensional space outside of their own preview. furthermore...
[break][break]
"if you weren't here, kyle, would anyone from this group know that information?" he looks around, committing faces to memory. some he recognizes only barely, others not at all. he needed to do better, that much was obvious.
[break][break]
"i recognize these," he says pointing to blacephalon, naganadel, nihilego, buzzwole, and so on and so forth. nearly every single UB here was accounted for as being part of a trainer's team, in one way or another. still....
[break][break]
"but i don't see any explanation that yours doesn't cover, as odd as it seems." his lips form a grin line, a grimace, as he considers the options. they slowly turn up into a lazy grin, fingers flexing as he reaches up.
[break][break]
"so, only one way to find out then, right?"
[break][break]
with the tip of his forefinger, he selects XURIKTREE.

[attr="class","notes"]@cc
[break][break]
skeptical of 's explanation, only because he's not sure if the League has classified them, or they were classified before arriving to hoenn.[break]
can't figure out any other reason, which frustrates him slightly.[break]
says fuck it and presses XURIKTREE.[break]
[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

[newclass=".greyson"] --accent:#7c98b2; [/newclass]

[newclass=".greyson"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .greyson blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .greyson blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=".greyson .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=".greyson11 img"] border-radius: 3px; width: 400px; border: 1px solid #232323; background: #2b2b2b; padding: 9px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2022 22:15:54 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

SECOND SCAN COMPLETE. [break]TWO OUT OF FOUR SCANS COMPLETE.

[break]
Due to almost having been strangled by a digital copy of himself, Mars had not paid the first scan the attention it deserved, but now that he finds himself in relative safety (temporary as this may be), it occurs to him how concerning this is. What are these scans doing? What will happen when they reach the fourth one? Beneath his now almost-transparent shoes there’s a reflection, and it seems concerningly vividly.
[break][break]
It’s ’s approach that momentarily pulls his attention away from these thoughts, and for a second, Mars finds himself wondering what he’s doing at a place like this. But, what are they all doing here? With every second that passes, the feeling of being trapped increases.
[break][break]
”Ah, I’m fine, but I won’t say no to that… Are you okay, though?” He accepts the help of Barnaby’s Gallade, offering his friend a slight smile. There’s a note of concern for the short moment he meets his gaze, even if he truly is thankful for the relief provided by the pokémon’s HEAL PULSE. The red marks on his neck begin to fade, as does the soreness.
[break][break]
One less thing to concern himself with when his surroundings present an ever-growing list. Another dome surrounds them when reaching Terminal 1, and with it comes another riddle. Not only that, but Mars can’t help but notice the subtle change in ’s demeanour, something that would likely be missed by most but that he recognizes well enough about his friend. What worries him?
[break][break]
’s presence seems like the answer.
[break][break]
Mars may not know of the history between the two, but after having become one of Rocket’s underbosses, he knows of the hitlist with the names of those who defected back in Kanto. is not someone that can be trusted, clearly. He’ll make sure to keep an eye on him, but, for now…
[break][break]
”What do you think?” When approaching the terminal with the riddle and its possible answers, it’s not anyone around him that Mars addresses. Instead, he turns to the Unown-? by his side, because truth be told, he’s not that familiar with some of these legendary pokémon and he trusts the Unown’s opinion more than that of most people. The sentient symbol looks at the images of legendary pokémon, bobbing from side to side, and after a short moment, it hovers closer to the middle one. RESHIRAM it is, then. Mars presses its image.
[break][break]
”Can you have a look around? Anything you can tell me about this place?”
[break][break]
The Unown looks at him for a second, and then it floats away without a sound, towards the edge of the dome.

[break][break]
[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]- EVERYTHING IS SUS
[break]- TY Barnaby's Gallade for the heals
[break]- Notices Gavin seems worried, blames Razz for being a filthy traitor xoxo
[break]- Choosing RESHIRAM
[break]- UNOWN is looking around in search for any clues

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twt2] --accent: #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 10px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 10px 10px 10px; font: 10.5px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,668 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2022 22:43:47 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
There was a tinge of disappointment as broke away, and he didn't miss that momentarily-tight grip right before the hug, but Hideo didn't stop her. "You be careful too," he said as his Beheeyem guided him along his path, "'cause I'm gonna hold you to those promises!"

There was a weird feeling that ran through Hideo, and his Beheeyem informed him of the same, though he just mentally wrote it off as whatever scan that announcement did. He just went along his path, with nearby.

He could only hope ▇▇▇▇ did alright on her path too.

Alas, the end of his path led them to another riddle, this one about legendary Pokemon. Hideo's middling knowledge on legendaries once again would prove an issue (though admittedly, his knowledge about avatars and ultra beasts was even further lacking).

And the format proved extra-difficult: had they just been words, his Beheeyem could've relayed the choices to him quickly. But these were pictures. His Beheeyem could at least tell him that the Lake Trio and Beast Trio were choices, but there was no recognition for the other options. And nothing of those six he recognized seemed off.

Fortunately, there were geniuses like to make a good choice. Hideo nodded along with her choice, even if it were one he knew nothing about. "I'll go with that one too," he said, his Beheeyem helpfully guiding his hand towards the same icon Eva picked: the Darkrai.

Hideo forgets 's name, not yet aware of such
Beheeyem forgets Round, Reflect, Recover
Rotom forgets Uproar, Double Team, Charge
Sharpedo forgets Ice Fang, Poison Fang, Focus Energy
Hideo chooses Darkrai (following 's choice)

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2022 22:58:03 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

THE SOUNDS OF BATTLE... POWERFUL CRIES OF DESTRUCTIVE POKEMON... THE PHRASE: SYSTEM FAILURE.
[break][break]

There's a cacophony in her ears, discordant sounds ringing so loud that she can only pick out two actual words. SYSTEM FAILURE. The cold, analytical phrase sends a shiver up her spine. Ume can sense it too, her eyes wide and frightened, as though jolted from a nightmare.[break][break]

Whatever's coming is dangerous. And whatever that is remains to be seen. Luka squeezes 's hand again and mouths the words 'be careful'.[break][break]

The sounds eventually fade, but they take something else with them. A name drifts from her memory like a petal on a stream. Luka doesn't realize it at first, too caught up in worrying about what Ume had seen. But somehow, forgetting 's name brings just the slightest bit of relief.[break][break]

It feels...good. Soothing. Like running a burn under cool water. The weight around her heart seems to lift, just a bit, and breathing becomes easier.[break][break]
[break][break]

The terminal they enter is almost exactly like the one they'd just left. Luka has to look over her shoulder to make sure there aren't any more Porygon waiting to ambush them. In the middle of the room lies another riddle, and she gazes upon it with a weary sort of dread. Mind games really aren't her forte.[break][break]

Except...she kind of gets this one. Her singular braincell activated, Luka glances over the oh-so familiar form of Cresselia, and then Darkrai beside it. Then the other legendaries...and it clicks just as comes to the same conclusion (though in a different way).[break][break]

"Doctor Morales is right," Luka chirps from behind the woman. There's a lilt of confidence to her voice as she strides up to poke the dark type on the screen. "It's Darkrai!"[break][break]

"I've been, um...researching the lunar duo a lot recently," she explains, and casts a wink towards . A flush of excitement rises to her cheeks; it's exciting, for once, to know exactly what she's talking about. "I've always found it interesting that Cresselia is classified as a legendary, but for some reason Darkrai isn't." Strawberry lips purse in thought.[break][break]

"I'm sure there's a reason for that! But I don't really know what it is. A-anyways, um...Darkrai, yeah. I'm sure that's it. I don't know that much about the others..." the two strange dogs in particular, "But it makes sense if they're legendary Pokemon like the rest."[break][break]

[break][break]
- getting cryptic messages from musharna[break]
- forgets 's name[break]
- solving the riddle with ! chooses darkrai[break]
- musharna forgets hypnosis, dream eater, future sight[break]
- lopunny forgets drain punch, triple axel, high jump kick[break]
- clefable forgets calm mind, gravity, moonblast

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
6,922 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2022 0:18:21 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Josh and Resheph tensed up as the scanning grid passed over them. It seemed to have no effect on either of them. Once the virtual gate to Terminal 2 opened, he instructed the Dragonair to fly forward. Slowly, and with caution. While he was used to going pretty Emboar Wild in competition, this was no competition. This was a cooperative effort for survival.

A cascade of data blocks sealed the entrance shut as soon as everyone was inside. This sector, almost identical to the sector he was previously in, featured a towering monitor that displayed life-like images of thirteen Pokémon. Given their digital nature, it was difficult to tell whether they were real. The image in the top left corner drew his immediate, undivided attention. "IT'S RAIKOU!" Josh screamed loudly enough that anyone in the sector could hear him; his cries were as though he had won the grand prize on "The Million PD Pyramid". "ARCEUS I CAN'T BELIEVE IT, IT'S RAIKOU!"

Without any hesitation, Josh commanded Resheph to rise to the level of the Raikou image. The closer he got to the image, the more real it got; its ultra-high resolution showed sparks flying from the base of its tail, two sharp canines as long as daggers, black, bolt-like stripes all over realistic-looking feline fur, and a purple thundercloud that flashed white in places from time to time. "At last, we meet! I know you have been looking for a partner to defend Sinnoh with, and have been calling out to me!" he loudly monologued. "And now, I'm here! Just tell me what it is you want to do...what resolve I need to show, anything!" As lifelike as the image was, its eyes did not shift one bit; it appeared to be locked into a rather complex animation cycle. "Aren't you even going to acknowledge me?!" he let out a cry of despair. There was absolutely no change in the direction it faced, and not one pixel of eye-shift.

Josh reached out to touch the cat's mane, and his hand was stopped by a hard surface that felt like glass. "...Oh. It's just a hologram." He buried his face in his hands in embarrassment as Resheph shook her head, lowering him to the ground level where the others stood.

Once his emotions had rolled over like a raging storm, he turned around to face the monitor. The monitor displayed thirteen Pokémon that were all extremely rare in some way or another; while he had not seen a single one in person, his love of mythology allowed him to eliminate ten of the thirteen Pokémon instantly. He was obviously more than familiar with the Johto Beasts, and had passing familiar with the two trios of Sinnoh's legendary Pokémon.

The two Pokémon on the bottom were ones he was completely unfamiliar with; two great big canine Pokémon roughly the size of the Beasts, one carrying a longsword in its jaws, and the other wearing a tower shield on its back. But there was one Pokémon he recognized that never came up in any of his mythological studies, and that was the black one beneath the guardians of space and time in the array. That had to be the answer. "Resheph, float up to the hologram of that black Pokémon!" The Dragonair did as asked, and Josh reached out to touch the image, confirming his answer.

{WC: 573}
{PC: 3}

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
Josh          Human          Good
Resheph       Dragonair      Good
Twilight      Absol          Good
Saber         Manectric      Good

tl;dr:
- Josh enters the Terminal 2 sector, immediately notices the Raikou image, and starts swooning over it loudly enough for everyone in the room to hear him.
- He eventually realizes the image is a hologram and stops.
- He arrives at the answer: Darkrai.
- OOC justification: Darkrai is the only Mythical in this batch of Pokémon.
- IC justification: Josh spent a lot of time studying legendary Pokémon when he was younger. While he obviously does not know of Zacian and Zamazenta, he knows that the black Pokémon never came up in his studies; therefore, it is his best guess.
close tab

played by

Jun

Ace
He/Him
July 17
Olivine City
Bisexual
Trainer
Civilian
5'4" height
5'4" height
Life isn't a game of luck. If you want to win, work hard.
awards
446 posts
Aaron Toral DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun1
Aaron Toral
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2022 0:48:43 GMT
Aaron Toral Avatar
Hideo also wished luck. And off they went. Aaron immediately felt something off. Then noticed gaps in his memory. Including who he was. But before he could ask Hideo, they were at the path and given another riddle. Well, the blond remembered combing archives for ghost type legendaries. And there really wasn't any. But he recognized the Johto Beasts, the Lake Trio from Sinnoh, the other Sinnoh trio, Darkrai and Creselia, and two others that he didn't recognize at all. guessed Darkrai, as did Hideo. The amber eyed teenager also guessed the same, since he seemed to be the oddball. "Darkrai." Was that his voice? Looking at his blue Frillish, even they looked a little shocked and anxious, but for different reasons. Either way, he tapped on the icon as well.

TLDR
Frillish now knows only Hydro Pump, Destiny Bond, and Shadow Ball
Skarmary now knows only Slash, Drill Peck, and Body Press
Trevenant now knows only Wood Hammer, Phantom Force, and Leech Seed

Aaron forgot his name and age, and how he came across all three of his Pokemon.
Aaron followed and to the riddle.
He also guesses Darkrai.

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
I've got a, I've got a
Pocket fulla sunshine
Short King height
Short King height
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,402 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2022 1:13:50 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]Running . . . running . . . running . . . how long for, now? It felt like forever since he'd left home. Where was that, again? God, he couldn't remember. He'd been running since his name was . . . was . . . was . . . shit, what was it again? How long had it been since he'd even heard anyone else use it? It felt like one second, he was fleeing . . . wherever he was. And then, the next second, he was in this hallway, running. And he'd been running for a lifetime since.[break][break]

What was he doing here, again? That's right! Ultra Beasts! Those strange creatures, horrifying and awe inducing to behold. He'd seen them at some point, surely. He'd seen everything at some point during this interminable hallway run. Yet, thanks to merciful Arceus, the worst was finally over.[break][break]

Now, a riddle. It had been forever since he had last seen one of these. It had been seconds ago since he had seen one of these. Both of these were true. Both of these were false. This, too, was a riddle.[break][break]

His head was swimming badly, oh so badly. Despite this, he did his best to squint at the terminal, trying to puzzle out just what had united all of these strange not-Pokemon. Size? No, the biggest were scattered around with no rhyme or reason. Name? K, C, B. G, blank, N? No, no pattern there. There didn't seem to be anything special about the pairs horizontally or vertically. Maybe it was just a straight sequence after all? But, what could it be, then?[break][break]

Another spoke up. Codenames. The names of the forgotten. The Blackjack. Yes! He was Blackjack! Until he remembered his own, this one would simply have to do.[break][break]

Blade. Blaster. Burst. Glutton. Stinger. If the other man (was Blackjack a man, even? He felt like one) was correct, only one fit between Glutton and Stinger. From what little he could remember from the TVs, that sounded about right. Plenty of As and Bs, little else. Yes. Yes, this was the only answer that made sense. "You're right. It's gotta be that one," he said, selecting the Xurkitree on the screen.[break][break]

He could only hope this was the way. He couldn't help but feel like he had already lost something in these endless, timeless halls. What else did he stand to lose if he was wrong?[break][break]

TEAL DEER:[break]
A man forgets his name, his age, and his face.[break]
Watson (Totodile) forgets Low Kick, Slash, and Screech.[break]
Kiryu (Aggron) forgets Iron Head, Autotomize, and Roar.[break]
Duster (Cubone) forgets Focus Energy, Retaliate, and False Swipe.[break]
The man decides to trust in his peers, and select Xurkitree.

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]474 WORDS / M-M-M-M-MEGATHREAD

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody b]color:#d9b800;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2022 3:15:20 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

unfortunately, there's no big bad legendary waiting to fight them. what it is is a riddle instead which some might say is just as fun.[break][break]

"damn."[break][break]

while the others make their choices, matias approaches , stopping by his side to gloss over the various choices that lay before them.[break][break]

"i wasn't expecting to see you here, hideo."[break][break]

but it makes sense considering how he's among hoenn's strongest trainers.[break][break]

despite 's logical explanation, matias cannot help but wonder.[break][break]

"are we sure it's darkrai? i recognize all of them apart from the bottom two."[break][break]

turning to , he asks:[break][break]

"brother! your thoughts?"

[attr="class","ooc"]monka[break][break]
- interacts with [break]
- asks for his thoughts[break]
- ooc: maybe it's the hero dogs because they're the only ones who have not appeared on site...[break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-manectric"]

[newclass=".sixeyes"]--accent:#5d464e; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Rocket Grunt
---
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,614 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Raziel Beckett
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2022 9:39:16 GMT
Raziel Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frlandslide"]
[attr="class","frlandslide1"]
[attr="class","frlandslideimg"]

[attr="class","frlandslidetop"]
Cyberchase Conundrum
[attr="class","frlandslidemid"]
[attr="class","frlandslidemid2"]
[attr="class","frlandslidemid3"]

The young ranger sighs in relief as they're able to escape the Porygon. Razz giving his Metagross a quick look over for any injuries as it gives a assuring hum before Razz looks over toward , "How you doing?" he'll question as he is sure both and could easily take care of one another. Most others he wasn't overly familiar with, and with there in the group he doesn't know exactly how many Rockets there are. [break][break]

By his count 3, but how many there actually are? [break][break]

A thought he'd rather save for later. Especially as a riddle shows up in their little cul de sac location made of data. Despite the heat in his hands, his body can't help but run cold as one of the screens shows a picture of Reshiram. The avatar looking over the riddle and answers and at first the only reason for the answer was because of the legends listed he was the one whose avatar was present. Thankfully old training prevents him from showing anything directly, though the hyper focus does make him miss the look from .[break][break]

"I think the 'Red, White, Blue' is a bit of a stretch, but Reshiram and Zekrom seem to be the only dragons and I know I've seen the black one use lightning before," Razz adds to the evidence with use of elimination as he moves to the monitor to choose the white dragon. Though he knows those in AQUA would know of his patronage, his worry now can't help but be aimed at as he moves away for others to try and answer. Part of him wondering just who his old comrade has told.

[break][break]

[break]

[break]+ Shows some concern for
[break]+ Worried about the riddle as puzzle wise, he thinks its reshiram because he is the only avatar present of the bunch.
[break]+ Thanks to , another reason for the riddle shows his head which he is silently grateful for.
[break]+ Chooses Reshiram

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Roboto Mono:300,400,700]
[newclass=.frlandslide]border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;width:525px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslide1]border-left:solid 75px #eeeeee;color:#999999;text-align:justify;padding-top:20px;padding-bottom:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg]border:solid 1px #151515;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:4px;margin:20px;margin-top:0px;height:200px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg div]position:absolute;height:200px;width:400px;font:25px Raleway;font-weight:300!important;line-height:200px;text-align:center;color:#ffffff;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.1);z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg div b]font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg img]height:200px;width:400px;opacity:.85;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frlandslidemid]padding:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid2]padding:25px;border:solid 1px #151515; background-color:#242424; font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frlandslidemid2 b"]color:#9d4848;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frlandslidemid2 i"]font-weight:bold;color:#eee [/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid3 div]border-bottom:solid 2px #151515; margin-bottom:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid3]padding-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidetop]border-top:solid 1px #9d4848; border-bottom:solid 1px #9d4848; background-color:#1a1a1a; font:20px Impact;line-height:15px letter-spacing:1.3px; color:#ffdeb1; text-align:right; text-transform:uppercase; padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot]border-top:solid 1px #9d4848;border-bottom:solid 1px #9d4848;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:25px;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot div] margin-left:10px; font:10px Inconsolata; line-height:0px; padding-bottom:9px; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot div b]color:#eee; border-bottom:solid 1px #9d4848;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidepoke] width:100%; padding:5px; background-color:#9d4848; color:#eeeeee; font:40px Impact; line-height:15px; margin-bottom:5px; [/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing