[attr="class","ORCHID"]
[attr="class","llppromised"]
[attr="class","llppromised1"]
[attr="class","llppromised2"]
[attr="class","llppromisedicon"]

[attr="class","llppromisedtitle"]need [break]it all

[attr="class","llppromisedtitle2"]primadonna life, the rise and fall

[attr="class","llppromisedblurb"]

freshly surfaced, orchid takes a breath to prepare for her next dive. after all, the ocean floor is hardly devoid of items waiting to be found, even as others may scour the bottom in search of their next reward. once reassured that she’s ready to dive again, she slips back beneath the waves.
[break][break]
v82jc1wT[break]
[attr="class","llppromisedtag"]CLAMPERL DIVING #11

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Poppins:300,400,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700,800]
[newclass=.llppromised]--promisedAccent:#111111;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#f9f9f9;width:425px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromised1]padding:20px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cijxkS/dark_spots2.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromised2]padding:40px;background-color:#f9f9f9;color:#5f5f5f;text-align:justify;font:11px Hind;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:19px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromisedicon]float:left;height:60px;width:60px;padding:10px;border:solid 5px #ececec;margin-right:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromisedtitle]padding-right:10px;font:35px Poppins;font-weight:700!important;letter-spacing:-.5px;color:var(--promisedAccent);line-height:30px;padding-bottom:25px;border-bottom:solid 5px #ececec;margin-bottom:25px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromisedtitle2]font:800 8px Poppins;line-height:8px;letter-spacing:2px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-bottom:30px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromisedblurb]text-transform:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromisedblurb b]color:var(--promisedAccent);font:400 13px Poppins;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:-.25px;padding:0px 3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromisedtag]margin-top:25px;display:flex;gap:10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromisedtag a]border:solid 5px #ececec;padding:10px;font:bold 8px Poppins;line-height:8px;letter-spacing:1px;color:var(--promisedAccent)!important;width:auto;display:block;transition:.5s;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromisedtag span]flex-grow:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.ORCHID .llppromised]--promisedAccent:#CD8987;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,196 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
CLAMPERL DIVING (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 3:45:11 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
Barnaby remained in the kelp forest, weaving around the sunlit, cathedral-like space. The towering algae set this area of Slateport Beach in a league of it's own, both visually and biologically.

He couldn't help but steer clear of the darker, more foreboding areas of the forest, though. Perhaps he was still a little wary after his and 's last oceanic exploration.

Amongst the kelp, Barnaby finds...

GbyoMjd|
found a POKÉ BALL! 🤿

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,059 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 3:46:13 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[googlefont=Fira+Sans|Playfair+Display]
[attr="class","aaa"]that's it. a Z-CRYSTAL to add to his collection he never uses as the right time hasn't come up yet. but maybe this one will be different.

he pockets the shiny gem and floats on.
IX_2RaES
+ forgot to remove quote tags so the first roll's the same as my last post so pls ignore - cleared w/ staff[break]
+ POKEBALL 8/3

i'm like a titan that's rising, rising

[newclass=.aaa b]color:#8e747d;font-family:playfair display;font-size:12px;[/newclass]·
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 3:52:39 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Woah...it seems her frustrations paid off![break][break]

She feels a little bad though. It's not like her to get upset, even if she has a thousand good reasons to be so.[break][break]

Luka sighs and stretches out on Madeleine's back, trailing her fingers through the water. When they reach shallower water, her fingers bump up against something unnatural, and she pulls it out with a vague curiousity.

[break][break]

[break][break]
Geka2sFT
[break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,315 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 4:06:58 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]Another day, another Pokeball. Not that those were, like. Bad or anything. But it kinda sucked grabbing something you could buy at a dollar store when you were angling for some deep sea treasures. Oh well! All the more reason to keep on diving. Each Pokeball someone grabbed was another whammy taken off the board, and there were still plenty of jackpots to be found.[break][break]

Now all he had to do was spin, spin, spin the wheel of fortune! Where his chances would end up, nobody knows.[break][break]

This time, he brought it back to basics. No feuds, no shenanigans, no extra help. This was just him and Flapjack braving the depths of the ocean floor, pushing through the pressure and the darkness to find something, anything worth getting their hands on. Would the simplest approach proved to be the best? Isaac waited with bated breath as he clutched his latest find close.[break][break]

hf3Zb1SE

[break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST / Event!

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody b]color:#d9b800;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
old habits die hard, i guess.
awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 4:10:44 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
With the confidence of finally landing his STARMIE 720, Derek and Jonesy head out for the Clamperl diving to see if luck was truly on their side. After quite a time underwater, the two of them eventually decide to look more closely along the sand floor. This seems to have paid off, as they begin headed for the surface to get a better look at what they found...

Y8Iqw|xv

- Derek found an LEVEL TUTOR!
DAY #12 | CLAMPERL DIVING
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,414 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 4:46:48 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Shalin had arrived to take her turn at Mantine Surfing again, but every single one of them was in use and the attraction was about to close for the day! She was a bit bummed she missed her chance, but she could still have her Milotic take her out to the barrier reef in the twilight. Without being able to see much in the murky waters, she couldn't be too picky about what she brought up.

2rFLmIKG

Received "Mega Shard" x 1!
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
6,004 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 4:50:03 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
By the time Josh had arrived at the Mantine Surfing docks, they were all booked for the rest of the day! Dejected he had missed a day of surfing attempts, he took Resheph to the barrier reef, the blue orbs on her neck and tail the only thing letting him see in the murky, twilight waters. Feeling he couldn't be too picky, he reached down to grab the first shiny object he saw.

5hRApgcZ

Received "Move Tutor" x 1!
close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Verdanturf Ranger Captain
Single and Ready to Mingle
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,591 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 7:00:05 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

Well, she had failed the MAGIKARP SPLASH. It had not been enough to promise the Whale of the sea an extra bank holiday, nor had it been enough to bribe the Mantine.

She had been so close to greatness, and yet she had failed.

At least Clamperl Diving always gave some nice stuff...

And so she dived, retrieved the goods and ascended once more.

haBKW7EB

@tagsomeone

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 7:21:58 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[attr="class","angelocam"]
C'mon Kyogre. Stop being a stingy bastard and gimmie something good.

It's less of a prayer and more of a complaint towards a ocean deity who'd slighted him already once before in the past.

After having witnessed his wife 'die' from being eaten by it last year, the water basin pokemon could at least do him a solid and wave some more crowns his way.

yseF4OoG

attempt #11
( 3/08/2022 )

( won a DEVOLUTION STONE )
[newclass=.angelocam] [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam b] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam i] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 8:12:50 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

CLAMPERL DIVING

SPLASHFEST

NOT EVERYTHING HE FINDS is treasure. sometimes there’s trash, washed into the ocean from an unkempt beach. while slateport takes its beach front cleanliness very seriously, they can’t always catch possibly litters.

thankfully, someone’s here to remove the soggy clothing away.

23.07 | MOVE TUTOR
24.07 | BLUE SHARD
25.07 | SALAC BERRY
26.07 | POKEBALL
27.07 | TM
28.07 | POKEBALL
29.07 | CLAMPERL
30.07 | MEGA SHARD
31.07 | DEVOLUTION STONE
01.08 | POKEBALL
02.08 | LEVEL TUTOR
03.08 | FORM CHANGE

[attr="class","spiralpee"]
bidVv1z6

FORM CHANGE
close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
Just keep running. It's what you do best, isn't it?
awards
2,412 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 9:17:36 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrianwt"]
[attr="class","adrianwtw"]He wouldn't give up until he found a Clamperl.[break][break]

Nooks and crannies clinging to rocky outcroppings and the like might be somewhere they went to hide from the more aggressive marine pokemon, so he started checking around those areas. But sticking his arm into an unknown crevice was nightmare fuel, so he likely wasn't as thorough as he could've been when searching them for loose articles.[break][break]

When he feels something for the first time reaching into some unknown void between boulders, he flinches and pulls back at first, before probing the narrow gap again to see what he'd uncovered beneath the coral and granite.[break][break]

It might've been nothing, but he'd have to see it to know.[break][break]

jOsm2GzK

[attr="class","adrianwttag"]ADRIAN RECEIVED A FORM CHANGE!

[attr="class","adrianwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.adrianwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt b] color: #723849; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #723849!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #723849; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #723849; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #723849!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #723849; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #723849; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #723849; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,427 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 11:56:20 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Another dive, another Pokeball. It came as no surprise that these were so common, and Hideo wouldn't complain about getting more of them. Just another to add to the pile.

Hideo got a brief spray of water to the face from his Greninja before it dove back down, the frog chuckling to itself as the boy wiped the water off his face.

BIIh_Aqa
Incense obtained

Rewards (so far):
Salac Berry x1
Pokeball x4
Gacha Clamperl x1
Forme Change x1
TM/TR x1
Move Tutor x1
Blue Shard x1
Egg Tutor x1
Incense x1
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,747 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 11:56:59 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar

1am, eyes closed
   I'm slowly falling
TO THE MUSIC AND THE ATMOSPHERE

New York to San Francisco...

LwV9cS8V

Stash!!!
2x TM/TR
1x Move Tutor
2x Pokeball
1x Mega shard
2x Ability capsule
1x Forme change
1x Incense
1x Big Pearl (Redeemed)

[attr="class","lyrics"]I'LL FACE THE SUN AGAIN AS SOON AS THIS DREARY NIGHT ENDS
[attr="class","notes"]Clamperl diving!!

MADE BY NIGHTBLOOM

[newclass=.lyrics]font:8px calibri;color:#aa88bb;text-align:center;margin-bottom:-20px;letter-spacing:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font:9px calibri;color:#a5a5a5;height:0px;text-align:center;overflow:hidden;-webkit-transition: all 1s ease; -moz-transition: all 1s ease; -o-transition: all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes a]font:9px calibri;color:#a5a5a5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lyrics:hover .notes]height:15px;-webkit-transition: all 1s ease; -moz-transition: all 1s ease; -o-transition: all 1s ease;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 12:50:15 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twt4"]
[attr="class","main"]

Today, he decides to go diving first. A calming experience before having to deal with a Mantine that isn't his. It's nice, but diving always is, and in this case it comes with the bonus of always finding something that will one day be of use to him.
[break][break]
What is there not to like about it?

[break][break]
FR0j|hNM

[break][break]
[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
23.07 | 88 Z-CRYSTAL [break]
24.07 | 25 POKÉBALL [break]
25.07 | 45 EGG TUTOR [break]
26.07 | 74 FORME CHANGE [break]
27.07 | 46 ABILITY CAPSULE [break]
28.07 | 97 MEGA SHARD [break]
29.07 | 81 DEVOLUTION STONE [break]
30.07 | 46 ABILITY CAPSULE [break]
31.07 | 21 POKÉBALL [break]
01.08 | 59 BLUE SHARD [break]
02.08 | 16 POKÉBALL [break]
03.08 | 18 POKÉBALL

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=.twt4] --accent: #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]