sven korolev Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]AMIGO: FRIENDS/DATING APP

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

SOCIAL EVENT
RUNNING UNTIL AUGUST 31

WHAT IS AMIGO?

WITH SUMMER AT ITS PEAK, an indie company has developed its own sort of social app called AmiGo to encourage folks to get more social with one another. The purpose isn't solely for dating, as this can be used as a sort of friend finder, battle partner search, and for the more salacious folks, a hookup app.[break][break]

Whatever the use, each message falls encrypted to avoid any sort of security breach and swears to uphold the privacy of each of its users, a comfort to many after the controversies surrounding the dating simulator game, RONDEZ-VIEW OF LUV. There's truly no catch to this, just someone's push to get people out there and live a little for the summer. Messages and meetups are highly encouraged to those who give a positive response![break][break]

To those who wish to participate, this is meant to be an extremely lax event that encourages reaching out to other people and characters, sort of spicing things up!

HOW TO PARTICIPATE[break] & REWARDS

TO THOSE WHO WISH TO PARTICIPATE, create an AmiGo profile in the AmiGo sub-board. The thread title should include the tag (AMIGO). SWIPING RIGHT is how your character confirms a match, while SWIPING LEFT is basically a way to say your character declines/is not interested. [break][break]

Please make sure to keep a LOG OF SWIPES YOU HAVE MADE WITH YOUR CHARACTER(S) for REWARD purposes! Below is a guide listed for those who wish to participate and the rewards that can be earned when participating:[break][break]

5 SWIPES will earn your character x1 SPARKLING DUST that can immediately be added to their PC.[break][break]
10 SWIPES will earn your character x1 INCENSE that can immediately be added to their PC.[break]
[break]15 SWIPES will earn your character x3 EGG TUTOR that can immediately be added to their PC.[break]
[break]20 SWIPES will earn your character x1 FLASK OF INFATUATION: a pokemon who drinks this potion will have their ability changed to CUTE CHARM. that can immediately be added to their PC.
FOR THOSE WHO SEEK TO GO ABOVE AND BEYOND with this social event, completing at least one thread with a partner you swiped on (MINIMUM 5 POSTS EACH) will earn you ONE REDEEMABLE POKEMON (CHOOSE MOVESET LIKE GACHAPON) of the ones listed below![break][break]

This can only be redeemed ONCE PER CHARACTER:
- Alomomola
[break]- Applin
[break]- Azurill
[break]- Buneary
[break]- Cleffa
[break]- Eevee
[break]- Fidough
[break]- Igglybuff
[break]- Lechonk
[break]- Luvdisc
[break]- Pawmi
[break]- Pichu
[break]- Riolu
[break]- Togepi
[break]- Zubat
To redeem the Pokemon, please post in the SITE SHOP with your selection. Items earned can be immediately placed into your PERSONAL COMPUTERS (PC) without the need of a Site Shop receipt.

TEMPLATE

THIS ACTIVITY USES A TEMPLATE, but you may create your own or simplify it for your comfort and use. Huge thanks to MILKY for creating templates for this member-led event.[break][break]

Ctrl+F the following URL media.discordapp.net/attachments/1070392453716246538/1126742182372577280/image.png and replace with your own 400x400 image! The images MUST BE 400x400. Multiple images can be added and the images will scroll horizontally.

[break][break][break][break]

TEMPLATE AMIGO PROFILE:

[nospaces] [div][attr="class","hoeapp"]
   [div][attr="class","hoverbox"]
     [img src="https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1070392453716246538/1126742182372577280/image.png"]
     [img src="https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1070392453716246538/1126742630718517329/image.png"]
   [/div]

[div][attr="class","hoverbarbox"]
     [div][attr="class","hoverbar"][/div]
     [div][attr="class","hoverbar"][/div]
   [/div]
   [div][attr="class","backgroundbox"]
     [div][attr="class","mainbox"]
       [h1]CHARACTER NAME, AGE[/h1]
       [div][attr="class","extras"]
         [div][attr="class","fas fa-thumbtack"][/div] SOOTOPOLIS CITY [break]
       [/div]
       [div][attr="class","blurb"]

[b]IMAGES SCROLL, 400 x 400 [/b] [break][break]

job / sexual preference / zodiac / looking for flings/serious relationships/etc and input with your own character information![break][break]

as my [i]head admin[/i] once said, the thread cycle starts when you first get a new thread. so the idea is when you first get a thread you have to look for your next thread, your exit opportunity. [break][break]

and then you got to look at the—even if it's like, outside of your plot—and you look at the requirements for said thread and the requirements, like, what you fulfill now, and that's called: [b]THE GAP.[/b] [break][break]

the [b]SKILL GAP[/b], right? [break][break]

and you're looking to fill that up. so you're like, okay, this, if i wanna be, like if i just got an new member level position i wanna get now like canon, whatever, whatever, i look at what's requirement for canon and 'oh, if i'm not doing x, y, z, that's needed for that canon position' then i work towards it. [break]

[/div]

[div][attr="class","tindermilkycredit"]
         [a href="https://pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/user/1110"][i][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"][/i][/a]
       [/div]

[div][attr="class","swipe"]
         [div][attr="class","fa fa-check-circle pos icon"][/div]
         [div][attr="class","fa fa-times-circle neg icon"][/div]
       [/div]
     [/div]
   [/div]
 [/div]

[newclass=".hoeapp b"] font:bold 12px/11px 'Poppins'; } .hoeapp i { letter-spacing:0.5px; color:#c8c8c8; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".hoeapp"]  width: 400px;margin: 0px auto; position: relative; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #232323; background-color: #252525; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative; } .hoeapp .hoverbox { width: 400px; text-align: left; overflow: auto; white-space: nowrap; } .hoeapp .hoverbox img { width:400px } .hoeapp .hoverbox::-webkit-scrollbar { height: 8px; } .hoeapp .hoverbox::-webkit-scrollbar-track { background: #232323; } .hoeapp .hoverbox::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background: #333; } .hoeapp .hoverbox::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:hover { background: #333; } .hoeapp .hoverimage { background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/af/ce/19/afce1923c83f6c99a076cac9f2afbaa8.jpg); height: 350px; background-size: cover; background-position: center; padding-top: 5px; } .hoeapp .hoverbar { height: 6px; width: 194px; opacity: 0.2; border-radius: 100px; margin: 0px 3px; background: #fff; float: left; } .hoeapp .hoverbarbox { position: absolute; top: 5px; } .hoeapp .backgroundbox { border: 5px solid #eee; border-radius: 5px; margin: 20px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; } .hoeapp .mainbox { font: 11px 'Roboto'; color: #eee; text-align: justify; padding: 20px 50px 20px; background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.15); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius: 5px; } .hoeapp .mainbox h1 { font: bold 25px/25px 'Poppins'; margin-bottom: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; } .hoeapp .mainbox .extras { font: 12px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #ffff; } .hoeapp .blurb { margin: 10px 0px 5px; border-top: 1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2); padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; letter-spacing: 0.3px; } .hoeapp .swipe { font-size: 80px; text-align: center; } .hoeapp .pos { color: #66bb6a; } .hoeapp .neg { color: #e74c3c; } .hoeapp .icon:hover { opacity: 0.6; transition: 0.2s all; } .hoeapp .icon { transition: 0.2s all; } .hoeapp a { text-transform: uppercase; font: 11px 'Poppins' !important; text-decoration: none; } .hoeapp .answer { font-size: 40px; text-align: center; float: left; margin-right: 20px; margin-top: 20px; } .tindermilkycredit { color:#fff; position:absolute; bottom:35px; right:35px; } .tindermilkycredit i { font-size:13px; color:#eee; opacity:0.05; transition:0.2s all; } .tindermilkycredit i:hover { opacity:0.3; transition:0.2s all; [/newclass]

TEMPLATE SWIPE LEFT:

[div][attr="class","answer"]
       [div][attr="class","fa fa-times-circle neg icon"][/div]
     [/div]

[h1]SWIPED LEFT[/h1]
       [div style="color:#E74C3C"][attr="class","fa fa-heart"][/div] @TAG [break]
     [/div]
   [/div]
 [/div]

[newclass=".hoeapp b"] font:bold 12px/11px 'Poppins'; } .hoeapp i { letter-spacing:0.5px; color:#a9a9a9; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".hoeapp"]  width: 400px;margin: 0px auto; position: relative; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #232323; background-color: #252525; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative; } .hoeapp .hoverbox { width: 400px; text-align: left; overflow: auto; white-space: nowrap; } .hoeapp .hoverbox img { width:400px } .hoeapp .hoverbox::-webkit-scrollbar { height: 8px; } .hoeapp .hoverbox::-webkit-scrollbar-track { background: #232323; } .hoeapp .hoverbox::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background: #333; } .hoeapp .hoverbox::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:hover { background: #333; } .hoeapp .hoverimage { background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/af/ce/19/afce1923c83f6c99a076cac9f2afbaa8.jpg); height: 350px; background-size: cover; background-position: center; padding-top: 5px; } .hoeapp .hoverbar { height: 6px; width: 194px; opacity: 0.2; border-radius: 100px; margin: 0px 3px; background: #fff; float: left; } .hoeapp .hoverbarbox { position: absolute; top: 5px; } .hoeapp .backgroundbox { border: 5px solid #eee; border-radius: 5px; margin: 20px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; } .hoeapp .mainbox { font: 11px 'Roboto'; color: #eee; text-align: justify; padding: 20px 50px 20px; background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.15); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius: 5px; } .hoeapp .mainbox h1 { font: bold 25px/25px 'Poppins'; margin-bottom: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; } .hoeapp .mainbox .extras { font: 12px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #ffff; } .hoeapp .blurb { margin: 10px 0px 5px; border-top: 1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2); padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; letter-spacing: 0.3px; } .hoeapp .swipe { font-size: 80px; text-align: center; } .hoeapp .pos { color: #66bb6a; } .hoeapp .neg { color: #e74c3c; } .hoeapp .icon:hover { opacity: 0.6; transition: 0.2s all; } .hoeapp .icon { transition: 0.2s all; } .hoeapp a { color:inherit!important; text-transform: uppercase; font: 11px 'Poppins' !important; text-decoration: none; transition:0.5s all; } .hoeapp a:hover { border-bottom:1px solid; transition:0.5s all; } .hoeapp .answer { font-size: 40px; text-align: center; float: left; margin-right: 20px; margin-top: 0px; } .tindermilkycredit { color:#fff; position:absolute; bottom:35px; right:35px; } .tindermilkycredit i { font-size:13px; color:#eee; opacity:0.05; transition:0.2s all; } .tindermilkycredit i:hover { opacity:0.3; transition:0.2s all; [/newclass]

TEMPLATE SWIPE RIGHT:

[div][attr="class","answer"]
       [div][attr="class","fa fa-check-circle pos icon"][/div]
     [/div]

[h1]SWIPED RIGHT[/h1]
       [div style="color:#E74C3C"][attr="class","fa fa-heart"][/div] @TAG [break]
     [/div]
   [/div]
 [/div]

[newclass=".hoeapp b"] font:bold 12px/11px 'Poppins'; } .hoeapp i { letter-spacing:0.5px; color:#a9a9a9; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".hoeapp"]  width: 400px;margin: 0px auto; position: relative; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #232323; background-color: #252525; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative; } .hoeapp .hoverbox { width: 400px; text-align: left; overflow: auto; white-space: nowrap; } .hoeapp .hoverbox img { width:400px } .hoeapp .hoverbox::-webkit-scrollbar { height: 8px; } .hoeapp .hoverbox::-webkit-scrollbar-track { background: #232323; } .hoeapp .hoverbox::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background: #333; } .hoeapp .hoverbox::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:hover { background: #333; } .hoeapp .hoverimage { background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/af/ce/19/afce1923c83f6c99a076cac9f2afbaa8.jpg); height: 350px; background-size: cover; background-position: center; padding-top: 5px; } .hoeapp .hoverbar { height: 6px; width: 194px; opacity: 0.2; border-radius: 100px; margin: 0px 3px; background: #fff; float: left; } .hoeapp .hoverbarbox { position: absolute; top: 5px; } .hoeapp .backgroundbox { border: 5px solid #eee; border-radius: 5px; margin: 20px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; } .hoeapp .mainbox { font: 11px 'Roboto'; color: #eee; text-align: justify; padding: 20px 50px 20px; background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.15); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius: 5px; } .hoeapp .mainbox h1 { font: bold 25px/25px 'Poppins'; margin-bottom: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; } .hoeapp .mainbox .extras { font: 12px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #ffff; } .hoeapp .blurb { margin: 10px 0px 5px; border-top: 1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2); padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; letter-spacing: 0.3px; } .hoeapp .swipe { font-size: 80px; text-align: center; } .hoeapp .pos { color: #66bb6a; } .hoeapp .neg { color: #e74c3c; } .hoeapp .icon:hover { opacity: 0.6; transition: 0.2s all; } .hoeapp .icon { transition: 0.2s all; } .hoeapp a { color:inherit!important; text-transform: uppercase; font: 11px 'Poppins' !important; text-decoration: none; transition:0.5s all; } .hoeapp a:hover { border-bottom:1px solid; transition:0.5s all; } .hoeapp .answer { font-size: 40px; text-align: center; float: left; margin-right: 20px; margin-top: 0px; } .tindermilkycredit { color:#fff; position:absolute; bottom:35px; right:35px; } .tindermilkycredit i { font-size:13px; color:#eee; opacity:0.05; transition:0.2s all; } .tindermilkycredit i:hover { opacity:0.3; transition:0.2s all; [/newclass]

DEADLINE

This event will run until AUGUST 31ST @ 11:59PM PST.

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,641 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
amigo : friends/dating app
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2023 1:03:01 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar

ZEV'S SWIPE TRACKER

TOTAL SWIPES: 1

REWARDS OBTAINED

Cross these off when completed.

✨ 1X SPARKLING DUST (5 swipes)
✨ 1X INCENSE (10 swipes)
✨ 3X EGG TUTOR (15 swipes)
✨ 1X POTION OF INFATUATION (20 swipes)

TRACKER CODE

[blockquote][h1]YOUR CHARACTER'S SWIPE TRACKER[/h1]

[h2]TOTAL SWIPES: #[/h2]
[div style="margin-left:15px;"]✅ or ❌ [a href="LINK"]NAME ON CHARACTER PROFILE[/a][/div]

[h2]REWARDS OBTAINED[/h2]

[div style="margin-left:15px;"]✨ 1X SPARKLING DUST (5 swipes)
✨ 1X INCENSE (10 swipes)
✨ 1X POTION OF INFATUATION (20 swipes)[/div][/blockquote]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
paralegal / special agent
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,286 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2023 2:23:16 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar

GUNNER'S SWIPE TRACKER

TOTAL SWIPES: 16

REWARDS OBTAINED

1X SPARKLING DUST (5 swipes)
1X INCENSE (10 swipes)
3X EGG TUTOR (15 swipes)
TAG WITH @juliet
Juliet Yearwood
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2023 3:01:15 GMT
Juliet Yearwood Avatar

JULIET'S SWIPE TRACKER

TOTAL SWIPES: 29

REWARDS OBTAINED

✨ 1X INCENSE (10 swipes)
close tab

played by

.Yandere

She/Her
September 3
Slateport City
Graysexual
Business Heir
Grunt
Destined to be
Single
22 height
22 height
awards
140 posts
Naia Kayode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @naia
Naia Kayode
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2023 3:26:04 GMT
Naia Kayode Avatar

NAIA'S SWIPE TRACKER

TOTAL SWIPES: 7

REWARDS OBTAINED

✨ 1X INCENSE (10 swipes)
close tab

played by

.Yandere

Kitty, Kit
She/Her
August 19
ECRUTEAK CITY
Hetrosexual
Officer
Cadet
Some people want to watch the world burn. I want the lighter.
awards
9 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kitty
Kathleen Winter Sokolov
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2023 4:01:51 GMT
Kathleen Winter Sokolov Avatar

KITTY'S SWIPE TRACKER

TOTAL SWIPES: 6

REWARDS OBTAINED

✨ 1X INCENSE (10 swipes)

close tab

played by

.Yandere

Mateo, Lucy
He/Him & She/Her
November 2
Kalos
Bisexual
Son (ORTHRUS GANG)
Civilian
“Your friends will believe in your potential, your enemies will make you live up to it.”
awards
38 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lucien
Lucien Durendal
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2023 4:10:14 GMT
Lucien Durendal Avatar

MATEO'S SWIPE TRACKER

TOTAL SWIPES: 5

REWARDS OBTAINED

✨ 1X INCENSE (10 swipes)

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,659 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2023 6:47:24 GMT
mint frost Avatar
close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
I’d rather watch your star explode
awards
1,558 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2023 9:18:28 GMT
Callan Young Avatar

CALLAN'S SWIPE TRACKER

TOTAL SWIPES: 0

JADE RIVERS
OLLIE MORALES
SKYLER DROSS
YUMI HASEGAWA
DEREK HOFFMAN
WOLFGANG VOLKOV
GUNNER GRAVES
MIRABELLE FONTAINE
SVEN KOROLEV
KYLE LOPEZ
MADELINE MCKENNA
ISAAC MERLO
SUMMER CORLEONE
ELISABETH FIORELLI
SOYEON KWAN
DESIREE BLOOMS
LYDIA MAGNUSSON
CALLA ROTH
ELISE CALCIFET
NAIA KAYODE

REWARDS OBTAINED

✨ 1X INCENSE (10 swipes)

close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
old habits die hard, i guess.
awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2023 12:24:50 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar

DEREK'S SWIPE TRACKER

TOTAL SWIPES: 15 (1 left + 14 right)

REWARDS OBTAINED

✨ 1X SPARKLING DUST (5 swipes) COMPLETED
✨ 1X INCENSE (10 swipes) COMPLETED
✨ 3X EGG TUTOR (15 swipes) COMPLETED
close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Verdanturf Ranger Captain
Single and Ready to Mingle
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,588 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2023 13:17:24 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

ELINOR'S SWIPE TRACKER

TOTAL SWIPES: #

Fox

REWARDS OBTAINED

1X SPARKLING DUST (5 swipes)
1X INCENSE (10 swipes)
3X EGG TUTOR (15 swipes)
1X POTION OF INFATUATION (20 swipes)
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,279 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2023 15:07:53 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar

ELISE'S SWIPE TRACKER

TOTAL SWIPES: 20

REWARDS OBTAINED

✨ 1X INCENSE (10 swipes)
close tab

played by

dreamflower

she/her
December 12
Anistar City, Kalos
Bisexual
Blacksmith, bladesmith
Associate
Art is risk
Tempered by wisdom
5'7"/170 cm height
5'7"/170 cm height
A keen mind cuts deeper than even the sharpest sword.
awards
1,006 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelie
Aurelie Lefevre
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2023 19:33:21 GMT
Aurelie Lefevre Avatar

AURELIE'S SWIPE TRACKER

TOTAL SWIPES: 23

REWARDS OBTAINED