jack
he/him
twenty-six
august 12
Hulbury
bi
travel blogger
elite ranger
Travel is the great leveler, the great teacher, bitter as medicine, crueler than mirror-glass.
awards
566 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jack
jack wainwright
CLAMPERL DIVING (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 1:42:31 GMT
jack wainwright Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jackpost"]
[attr="class","jacktext"]

[attr="class","jackpkmn"]

Jack floated under the water, he gaze following a wild mantine's lazy movements through the shimmering undersea environment. His lungs burned and just before deciding to resurface for air, he spotted a treasure down below.[break][break]

bkLQfjS6

[break]

[attr="class","jackooc"]

NOTES

+ Found an ability capsule!

[googlefont=Calibri]
[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.jackpost]--accent:#00ffff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jackpost]font:14px Calibri;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jackpost .jacktext b"]color:var(--accent); } .jackpost .jacktext a { font:14px Calibri;font-weight:800;text-transform:uppercase; } .jackpost .jacktext i { color:var(--accent); } .jackpost .jacktext u { text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".jackpost .jackooc"]} .jackpost .jackooc b { color:var(--accent); } .jackpost .jackooc a { font:14px Calibri;font-weight:800;text-transform:uppercase; } .jackpost .jackooc i { color:var(--accent); } .jackpost .jackooc h1 { font:18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;letter-spacing:.5px } .jackpost .jackooc u { text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".jackpost .jackpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 2:33:55 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
You've got to be kidding.[break][break]

The first thing is a Pokeball?! Her life is a joke.[break][break]

Luka has half a mind to just throw it back in the water. But that's littering, and a bad look for a ranger. So instead she clicks her tongue and reaches back into the water, hoping to actually get lucky this time.[break][break]
[break]
|zyEQsZ3

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 2:42:45 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

How the hell did something like an Incense stay dry and completely usable after being brought out from underwater?

Nobody knows.

He was running a bit late today, so this dive had to be done quickly. He wondered what he would find this time, considering he was in a hurry and all…

jegwjHZF

2 August: 1 gachapon ticket
3 August: 1 gachapon ticket
4 August: 1 pokéball
6 August: 1 move tutor
8 August: 1 gachapon ticket
11 August: 1 gacha clamperl (tentatively keeping)
12 August: 1 ability capsule
13 August: 1 level tutor
14 August: 1 level tutor
15 August: 1 level tutor
18 August: 1 level tutor
19 August: 1 level tutor (WHY are there FIVE of you?!)
20 August: 1 salac berry
21 August: 1 pokéball
22 August: 1 mega stone (NANI) + 1 stamp
23 August: 1 move tutor
24 August: 1 pokéball
25 August: 1 tm / tr
26 August: 1 move tutor
27 August: 1 incense
28 August: 1 pokéball

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,463 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 7:04:00 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar
A Technical Machine was always useful. As with any other Machine, it'd allow him to fine tune his Pokemon.

Thomas sent his Clawitzer out for more treasure.

K|Yn6zAV Z-Crystal Get!

close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 7:05:38 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar
A Level Tutor would always come in handy. Though he had to question where all these prizes came from.

Pinky Pokey continued its search for treasure.

Efwhb0ZU Mega Shard Get!

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,283 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 7:15:04 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Veyle gets excited when she and her trainer would be going down for another dive off the Lilycove coast as the ambassador prepares her snorkeling gear. The Phione goes in with her trainer to the ocean water until they would find one of the caves that they had stopped by for the blue Pokemon to swim ahead and get a Clamperl for the royal to take. The royal takes the Clamperl and swims up to the surface with her Phione where she opens the Clamperl for Veyle to look at since their spoil last time was a good one and hopeful that they'll get something better too.[break][break]

hG|HPMaF

@clamperldive [break][break]

PRIZES

- August 2: Incense[break]
- August 4: Salac Berry[break]
- August 5: Salac Berry (again)[break]
- August 6: Mega Stone[break]
- August 7: Mega Shard[break]
- August 8: Egg Tutor[break]
- August 11: Pokeball[break]
- August 12: Pokeball (again)[break]
- August 13: Mega Shard[break]
- Aguust 14: Mega Shard[break]
- August 15: Pokeball[break]
- August 16: Ability Capsule[break]
- August 17: TM/TR[break]
- August 18: Mega Shard[break]
- August 19: Form Change[break]
- August 20: Move Tutor[break]
- August 21: Pokeball[break]
- August 22: Move Tutor[break]
- August 23: Mega Shard[break]
- August 24: Blue Shard[break]
- August 25: Gachapon Ticket[break]
- August 26: Pokeball[break]
- August 27: Blue Shard[break]
- August 28: Devolution Stone[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,040 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 7:28:57 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matiasbase"]
[attr="class","matias1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","matiasimg"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

he is reminded of all the times spent alongside in the deepest waters of hoenn. how they used to adventure together has him reminiscing.[break][break]

lost in thought, he navigates through the waters in search of nothing in particular.[break][break]

XlT|v8kv[break]
+1 EGG TUTOR[break]
+1 TM/TR[break]

[attr="class","matias3"]
[attr="class","matiaspoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5d464e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
✧ do i know what's real? ✧
awards
599 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 7:47:55 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","desikiss"]
[attr="class","body"]

Taking to what would soon be the conclusion of the apex of the glimmering summertide once more alongside her Phione, Desiree and the mythical being took to the rougher waters at night; glowsticks tied around their necks to illuminate what was around them, it was quite the surprise how bright they were in comparison to dull like times past. Having found an untouched by the ocean ruin patchouli incense box from her home region the day prior, she'd wondered if there would be more exquisite reminiscent gifts tucked in the sands.[break][break]

Though the deeper underwater surroundings were quite blank, a clean slate, Desiree knew that this meant fewer treasures would be hidden in plain sight. Darting toward the nearest glimmer embedded in the dark, sparked by the glowsticks, the two would soon begin removing the submerged item.[break][break]

YK8YILdT

[break][break]

NOTES

- AUGUST 29th | pokeball +1

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".desikiss"]--accent:#ff9ebe;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Curator/Hisuian Historian
Elite Ranger
I don't want
To imagine a past, that doesn't have you in its future
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
To truly know one's self, look back on the marks you've made in history
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 12:50:13 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]
for @--

An empty Pokeball? Well that will certainly be useful for going out to catch more friends later. That was a really exciting thought! Only a couple more rounds to see what she could find, and Yuina wasn't going to waste any time!

08/01- TM/TR
08/02- Pokeball
08/03- Ability Capsule
08/04- Z Crystal
08/05- Forme Change
08/06- Clamperl (100PD)
08/07- Ability Capsule
08/08- Move Tutor
08/09- Ability Capsule
08/10- Move Tutor
08/11- Egg Move
08/12- Pokeball
08/13- Blue Shard
08/14- Blue Shard
08/15- Clamperl (100PD)
08/16- Blue Shard
08/17- Mega Shard
08/18- Salac Berry
08/19- Pokeball
08/20- Devolution Stone
08/22- Level Tutor
08/23- Z Crystal
08/24- Clamperl (100PD)
08/25- Blue Shard
08/26- Mega Shard
08/27- Level Tutor
08/28- Pokeball

KDPDUo9g
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#d4555a; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#d4555a; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,311 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 12:53:11 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]"Oh, hey. What took you guys so long?"[break][break]

The rest of the Isaacfleet was stunned to see their trainer had already beaten them to the meeting spot. He casually tossed a Mega Stone up and down in his hands, shooting them a cheery smile. Far from the broken shards Octavio was currently trying to squeeze together, this one was already the whole enchilada.[break][break]

It seemed, despite their best efforts working as a team, their trainer would always find a way to surprise them![break][break]

5pN78NyO

[break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST / @

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,419 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 15:57:09 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
And just like that, another incense. This one didn't smell as nice as the last one; hopefully that didn't mean it went bad.

Into the bag it went, and back under the water for his Meowscarada. They only had so much time left until they had to leave; he could only hope she'd find something good under the water - and bring it to him.

|gOmCBm4 Pokeball x1

Total haul:
2x Level Tutor
2x Move Tutor
1x Ability Capsule
1x Form Change
8x Pokeball
2x Mega Shard
1x Devolution Stone
1x Tera Shard
2x Z-crystal
1x Mega Shard
2x Blue Shard
1x Salac Berry
2x Incense
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,867 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 16:35:44 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

Clamperl Diving

"What the hell is this beach?" He said in wonderment as he stared at the teeny-tiny piece of crystal held between his digits, grinning widely.

"Finally! After all the plastic! A real treasure!"
jvcCzlaC

HAUL
#- Date, Roll, Prize
01- August 1st, 79, Salac Berry
02- August 2nd, 1, Pokeball
03- August 3rd, 92, Tera Shard
04- August 4th, 82, Devolution Stone
05- August 5th, 52, Clamperl
06- August 6th, 59, Blue Shard
07- n/a
08- August 8th, 92, Tera Shard
09- August 9th, 27, Level tutor
10- August 10th, 87, Z-crystal
11- n/a
12- n/a
13- August 13th, 10, pokeball
14- August 14th, 28, Level tutor
15- August 15th, 30, Level tutor
16- August 16th, 68, Incense
17- August 17th, 43, Egg Tutor
18- August 18th, 32, TM tutor
19- August 19th, 35, TM tutor
20- n/a
21- August 21st, 57, blue shard
22- August 22nd, 79, Salac berry
23- August 23rd, 49, ability capsule
24- n/a
25- August 25th, 35, TM tutor
26- August 26th, 06, Pokeball
27- n/a
28- August 28th, 95, Mega Shard

close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
awards
886 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 17:32:17 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","dragomirpt"]

"AHHHHHHHHHHH FU-"
[break][break]
As soon as he surfaced, he had screamed, barely keeping himself from swearing loudly as he remembered the presence of the kids and nearby. Josh groaned as he would pick out the source of his pain -- another Clamperl. Except when he did, it clamped onto his fingers.
[break][break]
"FFFFF-" he barely contained himself as he yeeted off the Clamperl and dove back down. He could still hear the kids laughing hysterically. Of course they would laugh at his pain.
[break][break]

[newclass=.dragomirpt] width: 300px; margin-left: 100px; text-align:justify;font-size:12px[/newclass]
[newclass=.dragomirpt b] color: #426ea9; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]

42C5uRbL - Terable Shard
[break][break - ANOTHER CLAMPERL
[break][break ] - Poke Ball
[break][break] - Egg Tutor

close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
paralegal / special agent
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,286 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 17:37:16 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Gunner had heard that the Clamperl Diving event was really popular, but until he stood on the beach himself, he didn't understand why. Then he saw the piles of items others had collected and realized there was a treasure trove on the bottom of the ocean.[break][break]

He waded out until the water was at his hip, then dove to find something for himself.[break][break]

t09Ged4G

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]clamperl diving
[break]

PRIZES COLLECTED

08.29 - 1X Pokeball

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.gunner2]--accent:#D8AD43;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gunner2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

she / her
august 1
Goldenrod City, Johto
power
casino owner
executive
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
When someone says you can't do it, do it twice. And take pictures.
awards
650 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yumi
Yumi Hasegawa
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 18:23:37 GMT
Yumi Hasegawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","yumi2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Two Pokéballs in a row. Who would have thought?[break][break]

Yumi decided, before diving into the water for another search, that the universe should clearly give her something very rare and valuable. To balance out her karmic debt, or something like that.[break][break]

Zt0Y0V1v

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]clamperl diving
[break]

PRIZES COLLECTED

08.03 - 1X salac berry[break]
08.04 - 1X Tera shard[break]
08.06 - 1X Pokeball[break]
08.07 - 1X Level Tutor[break]
08.08 - 1X TM/TR[break]
08.09 - 1X blue shard[break]
08.10 - 1X salac berry[break]
08.11 - 1X TM/TR[break]
08.13 - 1X gacha Clamperl[break]
08.14 - 1X salac berry[break]
08.17 - 1X Pokeball[break]
08.24 - 1X gacha Clamperl[break]
08.25 - 1X Level Tutor[break]
08.26 - 1X gachapon ticket[break]
08.27 - 1X Pokeball[break]
08.28 - 1X Pokeball[break]
08.29 - 1X salac berry

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.yumi2]--accent:#B76E79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yumi2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yumi2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".yumi2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".yumi2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".yumi2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yumi2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yumi2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yumi2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yumi2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yumi2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yumi2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yumi2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]