176 posts
dylan sayer DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dylan
dylan sayer
CLAMPERL DIVING (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 3:20:19 GMT
dylan sayer Avatar

He is just skipping all formalities. Dylan even sprinted past someone, snagging their mask and tank. He sprung off the edge of the docks, rolling underwater and slowly descending..

pV7wJEyY

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 3:23:09 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
Oooh, this is much better![break][break]

Kind of. The berry she'd plucked out of the sea is a little wet and a little mushy but...it's fine. It's fine! Luka carefully sticks it into her pouch and, since she's on a roll now, starts to fish around for something else in the sandy seafloor.

[break][break]
[break]
e4PqhWFY

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,678 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 4:47:35 GMT
mint frost Avatar

"Better hop to it!" he said as he noted some people were starting to leave to eat. It was getting late. He'd played aorund with his Clamperl too long. Oops.

Wiln80zs

8/6 - 100 ( megastone )
8/15 - 26 ( level tutor )
8/27 - 18 ( pokeball )
8/31 - ( )

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,250 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 4:51:32 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frlandslide"]

[attr="class","frlandslide1"]
[attr="class","frlandslideimg"]

[attr="class","frlandslidetop"]
Dunk Tank

[attr="class","frlandslidemid"]
[attr="class","frlandslidemid2"]
[attr="class","frlandslidemid3"]

After traveling down to the depths of the water Razz takes a small look around, even while being half blind Razz could point out something shiny. Razz pointing it out to his Froakie to see if they little guy could retrieve it and see just what it might have been.

[break][break]

+ Participate Once
[break]+Roll 1
[break]+ Roll 100

[break]+ 8/05 - Pokeball
[break]+ 8/07 - MegaShard
[break]+ 8/09 - Lvl Tutor
[break]+ 8/11 - Devolution Stone
[break]+ 8/13 - Terra Shard
[break]+ 8/14 - Pokeball
[break]+ 8/15 - Z-crystal
[break]+ 8/16 - Incense
[break]+ 8/27 - Z-crystal
[break]+ 8/30 - Devolution Stone

[break][break]
xdcrft|T

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Roboto Mono:300,400,700]
[newclass=.frlandslide]border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;width:525px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslide1]border-left:solid 75px #eeeeee;color:#999999;text-align:justify;padding-top:20px;padding-bottom:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg]border:solid 1px #151515;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:4px;margin:20px;margin-top:0px;height:200px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg div]position:absolute;height:200px;width:400px;font:25px Raleway;font-weight:300!important;line-height:200px;text-align:center;color:#ffffff;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.1);z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg div b]font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg img]height:200px;width:400px;opacity:.85;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frlandslidemid]padding:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid2]padding:25px;border:solid 1px #151515; background-color:#242424; font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frlandslidemid2 b"]color:#9d4848;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frlandslidemid2 i"]font-weight:bold;color:#eee [/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid3 div]border-bottom:solid 2px #151515; margin-bottom:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid3]padding-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidetop]border-top:solid 1px #9d4848; border-bottom:solid 1px #9d4848; background-color:#1a1a1a; font:20px Impact;line-height:15px letter-spacing:1.3px; color:#ffdeb1; text-align:right; text-transform:uppercase; padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot]border-top:solid 1px #9d4848;border-bottom:solid 1px #9d4848;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:25px;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot div] margin-left:10px; font:10px Inconsolata; line-height:0px; padding-bottom:9px; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot div b]color:#eee; border-bottom:solid 1px #9d4848;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidepoke] width:100%; padding:5px; background-color:#9d4848; color:#eeeeee; font:40px Impact; line-height:15px; margin-bottom:5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Oslo

Aud-ball
He/Him
July 15th
Holon
Pansexual
Wildlife Biologist
Cadet
red leaves
and alibis 🍁
5'11" height
5'11" height
break the rules in beautiful ways
awards
110 posts
Audric Black DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @audric
Audric Black
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 6:34:33 GMT
Audric Black Avatar

It was time to take another dive. The first few that he had taken were rather uneventful. He had only discovered one thing of note so far, however.

This time, Audric hoped to find something more impressive. Perhaps, even, something of scientific interest. After placing all of his gear on, he takes the dive.

DISCOVERED X1 TERA SHARD!

CLAMPERL DIVING + 🍁

J1C5Qetp
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,509 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 7:18:04 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar
A Gacha Ticket, not a bad prize. He might luck into a good Pokemon with the roll.

Thomas sent his Clawitzer out for one last treasure.

BoBCEm2c Level Tutor Get!

close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
711 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 7:19:24 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar
A Z-Crystal, an item that would come in handy, if Dorian was in a pinch.

Pinky Pokey went out for one last treasure.

0YS6EeOT Level Tutor Get!

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,395 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 7:37:08 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Another hot, but beautiful day over at the coast of Lilycove that the royal and her Phione would be making the dive down to the ocean. Dressed in snorkeling gear and outfit, Elise dove down into the ocean with Veyle following after her as they would find a cave to take a Clamperl from it. The small water type tries to carry it with her when they swim back up to the surface though Elise helps with carrying the Clamperl herself, so Vely doesn't exert herself more on it. Opening up the Clamperl, the Phione would come up to try to see what they would get for the day.[break][break]

JQmxGmei

@clamperldive [break][break]

PRIZES

- August 2: Incense[break]
- August 4: Salac Berry[break]
- August 5: Salac Berry (again)[break]
- August 6: Mega Stone[break]
- August 7: Mega Shard[break]
- August 8: Egg Tutor[break]
- August 11: Pokeball[break]
- August 12: Pokeball (again)[break]
- August 13: Mega Shard[break]
- Aguust 14: Mega Shard[break]
- August 15: Pokeball[break]
- August 16: Ability Capsule[break]
- August 17: TM/TR[break]
- August 18: Mega Shard[break]
- August 19: Form Change[break]
- August 20: Move Tutor[break]
- August 21: Pokeball[break]
- August 22: Move Tutor[break]
- August 23: Mega Shard[break]
- August 24: Blue Shard[break]
- August 25: Gachapon Ticket[break]
- August 26: Pokeball[break]
- August 27: Blue Shard[break]
- August 28: Devolution Stone[break]
- August 29: Blue Shard[break]
- August 30: Ability Capsule[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
✧ do i know what's real? ✧
awards
621 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 7:41:33 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","desikiss"]
[attr="class","body"]

Having found an untouched antique filled with incense the day prior, Desiree wondered just what magnificent gift the ocean had for her on her last day out in the prime diving season- the crown jewel on the top of her chest of treasures, glimmering in their glory of salt and seashells. Swimming alongside her Gorebyss, which happened to be a mere wandering Clamperl she'd encountered on one of her dives at the start of the season, the two would be in search of any stray glimmers on the ocean floor.[break][break]

It was a marvel, their surroundings. A bed of giant abandoned clam shells, their innards forming water-ridden cushions, awaited the depths beneath them. Curling up to look inside the biggest one, expecting a pearl, the two would relish these moments out to sea; but what awaited them was a colored piece sticking out from a slit in the gargantuan shell, something the pinkette would be quick to pull out.[break][break]

This month of diving was something she'd remember forever.[break][break]

hEJK8oR7

[break][break]

NOTES

- AUGUST 31st | Z-Crystal +1

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".desikiss"]--accent:#ff9ebe;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Curator/Hisuian Historian
Elite Ranger
I don't want
To imagine a past, that doesn't have you in its future
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
To truly know one's self, look back on the marks you've made in history
awards
1,279 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 11:58:20 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]
for @--

One last dive! It was Yuina's last turn to add to her treasure pile, so she wanted to make this one count for sure! She was sure there were still things down there that she hadn't found yet at all, so maybe she could do one last jump and pull up something awesome!

08/01- TM/TR
08/02- Pokeball
08/03- Ability Capsule
08/04- Z Crystal
08/05- Forme Change
08/06- Clamperl (100PD)
08/07- Ability Capsule
08/08- Move Tutor
08/09- Ability Capsule
08/10- Move Tutor
08/11- Egg Move
08/12- Pokeball
08/13- Blue Shard
08/14- Blue Shard
08/15- Clamperl (100PD)
08/16- Blue Shard
08/17- Mega Shard
08/18- Salac Berry
08/19- Pokeball
08/20- Devolution Stone
08/22- Level Tutor
08/23- Z Crystal
08/24- Clamperl (100PD)
08/25- Blue Shard
08/26- Mega Shard
08/27- Level Tutor
08/28- Pokeball
08/29- Gacha Ticket
08/30- Clamperl (100PD)

ikz0sbUk
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#d4555a; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#d4555a; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,465 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 12:40:02 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Hideo never put much thought into how these capsules actually worked. They just somehow changed his Pokemons' abilities when applied. He didn't even pay much attention to how they used the pills; he just gave it to them and they worked.

Whatever the case, he tossed it in the bag. One last chance for his Meowscarada to find something under the water before this was over. His bag had gotten pretty heavy; he'd sort through everything once he was back home.

2m|3bcw| Forme Change x1

Total haul:
2x Level Tutor
2x Move Tutor
2x Ability Capsule
2x Form Change
8x Pokeball
2x Mega Shard
1x Devolution Stone
1x Tera Shard
2x Z-crystal
1x Mega Shard
2x Blue Shard
1x Salac Berry
2x Incense
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,327 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 12:41:42 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

One more time. Why not, right? The month is almost over. One last day. Once more, for the road. Navy stands on the shore, a line of people watching him. He’s seen so many people march up and down this beach, diving for pearls. Some of them found some real treasure. Little did he know that there’s a whole host of mega stones down there in the water.[break][break]
Maybe Josh was onto something. Well, no time like the present. Putting on his snorkel, Navy rushes into the water. Even if he doesn’t find one now, there’s always next year.
xRWeSkCH

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.arties]font:11px roboto;--accent:#9efffe;[/newclass]

[newclass=.arties b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,340 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 12:58:35 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]By the time they made it to theif cliffside perch, the sun had already begun to set. Isaac and his team sat back to watch, the land below slowly painting itself first a soft orange, then a deep, inky blue. After such a hectic, busy day, the peace that settled over them was immaculate.[break][break]

Immaculately boring.[break][break]

"What do you say, guys?" Isaac asked his team, the winds quick and cool as darkness began to settle over the land. "One more go around?"[break][break]

Their eager cheers were everything Isaac needed to hear. Taking one last look over the edge of his little perch, Isaac got a little running start and took his leap of faith. It was a beautiful night to go cliff diving.[break][break]

L6cZIOAF

[break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST / @

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,885 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 13:06:23 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

Clamperl Diving

"Huh." He uttered as he hauled himself back onto the pier, staring at the water resistant paper in his hand. "... A lottery ticket?"

The fuc—?

"Is this even valid still?" He wondered outloud, turning the thing around to look at the back.

Oh. It was.

"... Does papa get a new yatch?" He wondered sarcastically as he began scratching at it with his nail.

No, papa got a new pokemon, apparently.

"... It's kinda screwed up we're keeping pokemon in captivity for shit like this."

Kinda, huh?

"... Ah well." He threw the thought and ticket back into the basket, before beginning to stretch for one last dive.

He had a meeting with and the rest of the suicide squad in the morning.

There was a lot more he needed to do before having to go back into service.

The Last Roll

Sweet baby Jesus bless me with a nat 100

_0np9ei4

... Awright, I'll take cash too.

HAUL
#- Date, Roll, Prize
01- August 1st, 79, Salac Berry
02- August 2nd, 1, Pokeball
03- August 3rd, 92, Tera Shard
04- August 4th, 82, Devolution Stone
05- August 5th, 52, Clamperl
06- August 6th, 59, Blue Shard
07- n/a
08- August 8th, 92, Tera Shard
09- August 9th, 27, Level tutor
10- August 10th, 87, Z-crystal
11- n/a
12- n/a
13- August 13th, 10, pokeball
14- August 14th, 28, Level tutor
15- August 15th, 30, Level tutor
16- August 16th, 68, Incense
17- August 17th, 43, Egg Tutor
18- August 18th, 32, TM tutor
19- August 19th, 35, TM tutor
20- n/a
21- August 21st, 57, blue shard
22- August 22nd, 79, Salac berry
23- August 23rd, 49, ability capsule
24- n/a
25- August 25th, 35, TM tutor
26- August 26th, 06, Pokeball
27- n/a
28- August 28th, 95, Mega Shard
29- August 29th, 63, Gachapon ticket
30- n/a
31- August 31st, 51, Clamperl

close tab

played by

gunsmile

she / her
august 1
Goldenrod City, Johto
power
casino owner
executive
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
When someone says you can't do it, do it twice. And take pictures.
awards
667 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yumi
Yumi Hasegawa
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 14:25:26 GMT
Yumi Hasegawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","yumi2"]
[attr="class","text"]

One last dive. Yumi was determined to get something rare and precious as her final item. She grabbed her Sharpedo's fin and allowed him to bring her to the bottom of the ocean. There, she searched until she had no choice but to grab something and return to the surface.[break][break]

s7ZlH5KZ

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]clamperl diving
[break]

PRIZES COLLECTED

08.03 - 1X salac berry[break]
08.04 - 1X Tera shard[break]
08.06 - 1X Pokeball[break]
08.07 - 1X Level Tutor[break]
08.08 - 1X TM/TR[break]
08.09 - 1X blue shard[break]
08.10 - 1X salac berry[break]
08.11 - 1X TM/TR[break]
08.13 - 1X gacha Clamperl[break]
08.14 - 1X salac berry[break]
08.17 - 1X Pokeball[break]
08.24 - 1X gacha Clamperl[break]
08.25 - 1X Level Tutor[break]
08.26 - 1X gachapon ticket[break]
08.27 - 1X Pokeball[break]
08.28 - 1X Pokeball[break]
08.29 - 1X salac berry[break]
08.30 - 1X salac berry[break]
08.31 - 1X blue shard

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.yumi2]--accent:#B76E79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yumi2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yumi2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".yumi2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".yumi2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".yumi2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yumi2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yumi2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yumi2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yumi2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yumi2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yumi2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yumi2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]