TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
BLOOD, MUD & IRON
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2023 5:53:52 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[attr="class","adriansimple"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
Intrepid adventurers make their advance, though Adrian is slow to catch up, the remnants of water in his lungs proving unpleasant. He tries to hack up what he can, dragged to shore by his GYARADOS. It too seems worse for wear, despite its presumed affinity. Adrian is surprised with how sluggish it acts, heaving him off as they break onto the shore. Adrian takes heavy, desperate breaths.[break][break]

Feeling the damp and dim closing in around him, making him claustrophobic and hopeless in this place, he decides then to withdraw GYARADOS in favor of a more fervent companion. His ARCANINE, Howitzer, bursts from a pokeball at his side. She is helplessly unaware, basking in the presence of her trainer without heed or concern for the caverns they're destined to go trawling through.[break][break]

"Hey girl," he shivers, stroking his fingers through her main. His skin remains pallid and clammy as his wet clothes sap his warmth, depleting his health. By dint of her presence, already he feels much better.[break][break]

"Why don't you help me warm up?" Swelling with an unnatural heat, ARCANINE would shimmer with a dull glow, casting off the welcoming light of a SUNNY DAY. The light cascades where it may, but the overwhelming dark of the caverns still haunts them even as it recedes.[break][break]

The others are more than capable of figuring this thing out. And although he ordinarily would throw himself headlong, he feels SAPPED of his usual vigor. Howitzer offers herself at his side, helping to shoulder his weight even as he slumped.[break][break]

Though he wishes to catch up and help engage with there problems, Adrian notives he is not the only one worse for wear. Many others clamber about in dampened clothes, risking their health.[break][break]

"Make sure you dry yourselves off," Adrian passes along, walking through the crowd when he notices Rowan among their number. He can feel something lurch in his chest, a moment of guilt for not realizing sooner—for not being able to help.[break][break]

"Imagine finding you down here," he quips sharply of them. ()[break][break]

B1olhB3n

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]
PATH ONE[break]ADRIAN nearly DROWNS (*)[break]EVENTUALLY they ESCAPE[break]ARCANINE is RELEASED[break]ARCANINE uses SUNNY DAY
[break]

[newclass=".adriansimple"]--accent:#786477; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".adriansimple blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".adriansimple .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/kKfHjnF/newest.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-60px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:0px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".adriansimple blockquote b, .adriansimple blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .adriansimple blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .adriansimple blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".adriansimple .top"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 60px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 8px 8px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".adriansimple .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 8px 8px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".adriansimple .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Zero

Ad
He/Him
May 21st
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Pansexual
Private Investigator
Civilian
Open-eyed, burn the page, my little dark age.
awards
202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aidan
Aidan Hereford
BLOOD, MUD & IRON
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2023 6:05:15 GMT
Aidan Hereford Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","aidan4"]
[attr="class","mainaidan"]

Once again, breathless, in the pitch-black, water filling every orifice that shouldn't be filled by any liquid, tumbling and and rolling as the water crashes and waves around. The helplessness that came to being underwater was more than overwhelming, there was vision and no way of knowing what was happening above him, the ones guilty of pulling him down being the last of his worries of now. [break][break]

A deep wet breath filled Aidan's lungs as he gasped for a bit of life, coughing up the water that had tried to take his life once more, hearing a familiar voice calling out him. Now with his back to a surprisingly solid and dry ground. "I'm good! I'm getting used to it." Aidan was say while laying on his back, sounding like someone who has smoked for 47 years. He'd give a thumbs up before rolling himself to get up.[break][break]

First taking in his new environment, then standing up. "What is this place?" He's speak up more asking himself than anyone around him, so much information to take in. Noticing that Rowan had thrown himself towards the cages, Aidan would decide to do something. Making sure to get his Metagross back into it's homely and warm pokeball, a bit of jealousy taking over.[break][break]

They had to take this one step at a time, once again he'd pick up a shard before squatting down to look at the many scattered notes and parts of what looked like journals at a first glance, his curiosity taking hold of him as he tries to read random pages to at least make some sense of what they had stumbled upon. It was as if his body mind and soul were craving UNDERSTANDING, the understanding of the world around him, of what to do next... Knowledge.[break][break]

bXwh1AZg
[break][break]

[attr="class","tag"]@bmi

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
  • Following PATH ONE
  • Outfit: One disguised boy
  • Answers to the best of his abilities
  • Gathers his remaining strength to get up
  • Puts METAGROSS back in it's pokeball
  • Notices the six cages.
  • Starts READING the notes, trying to make sense of them

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.aidan4] --accent: #304c50; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .mainaidan] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aria

Cade
He/Him
December 25
Hammerlocke City, Galar
Hetero
Bodyguard
Civilian
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
63 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadeyrn
Cadeyrn Osmond
BLOOD, MUD & IRON
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2023 8:27:19 GMT
Cadeyrn Osmond Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Cadeyrn"]
[attr="class","top"]

Cinder staggered under the weight of the toxics course through her blood just Cade. She belong for the strenght to be able to protect through she cares about most. The fire type growling moved towards Cade in a bit of tough love shove him onto his feet. They did not have time to sitting around. They had to find a way to get rid of this poison and fast[break][break] "Thanks Cinder." Cadeyrn chuckled weakly honestly with a sense of useless and yearns to knowledge. If he was smarter than he might have not gotten into this messes. "Elise...calm done. It's not the first time I have been poisoned. I-I don't think it's normal either. Those glimmora has strange marking them. It might why I feel so weird."[break][break]
The knight said in hope of calm the princess. He saw she was even so bold as the taste the Herba Mystica. "I am for now-Don't be so reckless! We don't know how powerful these plants are however I will collect some to take back with us for further investigation."  Cade would scold lightly before moving to some of kind of them Herba Mystica as well as examine how they are plants, the soil, and such.

[attr="class","ooc"] [break][break]k3dhRsCU[break][break]

Summary: Cade and his Charizard yearns for strenght that they feel like they are lacking. Cinder forced Cade to his feet and he picks a few words to Elise. Mainly that's he is for the moment fine as poisoned person can be at the moment and scold over eating the herba mystica without know anything about it. He tries to examine the plants/soil etc. to see how they are grown then he tries to take a few sample of each type. 

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".Cadeyrn"]--accent:#d92b2b; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".Cadeyrn blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".Cadeyrn blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".Cadeyrn blockquote b, .Cadeyrn blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .Cadeyrn blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .Cadeyrn blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".Cadeyrn .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".Cadeyrn .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".Cadeyrn .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".Cadeyrn .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .Cadeyrn .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .Cadeyrn .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ambrosia
He/Him
Forty Five
March 26
Castelia City, Unova
Autosexual
Musical Artist
Civilian
I'm just a holy fool
awards
32 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ambrosia
Ambrose Hendrix
BLOOD, MUD & IRON
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2023 14:53:40 GMT
Ambrose Hendrix Avatar
Osborne managed to cut Ambrose free, but the damage had already been done. A dreadful feeling began bubbling up within Ambrose, and he would wretch as he dragged himself out of the water.

Dragging himself against the ground, Ambrose would cry out at the toxins took hold. "What's--happening to me!? I feel--I feel--so cold!" He managed to stagger to his feet, and continue to stagger toward the caged folk nearby.

He dramatically threw himself onto one of the cages as he began gasping. His expression became enraged as he began reaching for the sky. "What cruel fate, to die among these parasites! What a grotesque joke! Oh what wretched agony!"

Osborne came up to Ambrose, looking rather sickly himself. Ambrose took notice, and the usual love for his pokemon was replaced with something vile. "Oh here we go, always making it about you!" Ambrose abruptly returned Osborne to his pokeball, nonchalantly reattaching the ball to his belt. Ambrose sighed heavily, "Where was I? Ah yes, OH WHY DEAR FORCES OF THE UNIVERSE!? WHY ME!?"

tl;dr
--Ambrose has been inflicted by the toxin. His desire for Attention has increased.
--Ambrose withdraws Zoroark and does nothing of use because he is too busy being dramatic.
Ambrose rolled a 44 hollow was dumb and posted with the wrong account.
close tab

played by

Oob

Rabbit
He/him
Twenty-five
November 17th
Opelucid City
Gay
Researcher
Grunt
5'11" height
5'11" height
Days fade into a watercolour blur / Memories swim and haunt you
awards
322 posts
Alba Evovae DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @alba
Alba Evovae
BLOOD, MUD & IRON
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2023 16:42:10 GMT
Alba Evovae Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","albaTemp"]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

Bad Moon Rising

Alba made a quiet sloshing sound as he followed the group down the path, feeling like he'd doubled his weight from all the swamp water that still found ways to cling to him. At least that was over with, right? The Dhelmise wouldn't bother them anymore, and if the Megalopolans had managed to find a way in here, that meant there would be a (significantly drier) way out for them, right?[break][break]

Like, for instance, stealing a spaceship. He had been a little disappointed that there weren't any aliens sitting round the campfire, unless that crusty old man was one in disguise, but the mechanical monster that sat proudly in the distance more than made up for it. If something was just lying around, it was the owner's fault if they lost it. If it was that important, they should have taken better care of it.[break][break]

Not that Alba really needed an excuse to steal things; it was more or less part of his job description. Now, how did he get over there without breaking his neck…?

[attr="class","gunstest5ooc"]

NOTES

Path 1 gang gang[break]
Wet cat hours[break]
Nevermind you all suck this SPACESHIP is way more cool[break]
Ditto uses Moonlight to shine some light as Alba looks for a way down[break]

[break][break]
pI7MVL_8

[break][break]@area 1 gang

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.albaTemp]--accent:#3628c5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.albaTemp]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.3px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp h1"]font:18px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp h2"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .tag"]letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:18px;font:800 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .post b"]font-size:14px;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .pkmn img"]margin:5px -7px -10px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .credit"]width:125px;background-color:#1c1c1c;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .credit a"]font-size:10px;font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .fainted img"]filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
BLOOD, MUD & IRON
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2023 18:27:23 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

”Ugh….”[break][break]

As soon as they reach an area of relative quiet, Luka slips off her Spectrier’s back and slumps onto the ground.[break][break]

She’s lucky, all things considered. Tired and still a little out of it, but otherwise fine. Frankly, those who had been poisoned are managing to get along far better than she— or at least, they seem far more resilient. is one of them, and she’s just a child! And here she is, wiped out and exhausted after a battle with a few corpses and errant pokemon.[break][break]

Just when had she gotten so weak? Has she allowed herself to grow more complacent the past few months? Working behind a desk for the rangers had seemed the best position for her— something helpful, but out of the way. However, it’s put her out of practice in the real world. Deeply ashamed, she wishes she was stronger, cleverer, anything but the weak shell of a girl she finds herself now. Unable to help, unable to do anything right…[break][break]

On trembling legs, she manages to stand and get a better look at their surroundings. She notices the deceased Megalopian nearby, but she’s had her fill of dead bodies for the day. Besides, it seems that and are already inspecting the body. Her Spectrier, however, takes the initiative of joining Tsubaki’s Zorua, wisps of spectral energy spilling from around their fuchsia mane. Perhaps they’re trying to assist the ritual, or perhaps they’re simply curious, bumping their nose agains the toxic chain that binds the corpse. Their nasty plot serves to bolster whatever ghostly activities are going on between them, the Zorua, and the corpse, though who knows to what end they might achieve?[break][break]

Luka has long since realized that the horse will do whatever they like, and though she watches warily, doesn’t put up a fuss. Like many of the others, as she looks around she grabs some of the herba mystica for herself. Though drawn to the sweet pink hues of some of the plants, she gathers a few of each color, though the makeshift bouquet is mostly pink. Absentmindedly, she nibbles a bit of the sweet herb as she walks, looking for a chance to be actually helpful for once.[break][break]

Healing tends to be her thing, but , , and @xuria seem to already have it covered. The healing life dew that rains upon their sorry little camp feels cool and refreshing, and through it, she can see tending to the wounded and helping to build a safe path down the cliff side. Tentatively, she flits to his side, smoothing down the skirt of the sygna suit that he’d helped her to earn (whether he knows that or not).[break][break]

”Um! Um. Sorry, erm…i-is there anything I can do to help?”[break][break]

[break]
PKfQuUcO
[break]
TLDR;[break]
- wearing a sygna suit[break]
- on path 2[break]
- Spectrier inspects the toxic chain and uses ghostly energy to help out ’s Zorua. Uses a nasty plot to assist[break]
- Luka grabs some herbs and has a cheeky nibble of a sweet herba mystica[break]
- attempts to assist bc he’s like kind of a buddy?

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]

·
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,751 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
BLOOD, MUD & IRON
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2023 5:42:34 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]BLOOD, MUD & IRON

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

RAID EVENT

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1035423510278979624/1150556022201667765/unga_bunga_boo.mp3[/player]
[break]
Field (Late Night) - Pokémon Legends: Arceus

PATH 1

IN THE FIRST PATH, the harsh clang of metal cages being broken apart accompanies a harsh SUNNY DAY from 's ARCANINE. The heat is a welcome sensation on cold damp skin; the wet soil dries beneath mud-caked shoes, paws and talons.[break][break]

's URSHIFU'S fist crashes into several cages while 's SERPERIOR cleaves through another with a LEAF BLADE. In the latter's search for something to clean their glasses, a prisoner provides them with a tattered cloth featuring prismatic patterns. Upon closer inspection, the A STICKY SPLOTCH OF WHAT APPEARS TO BE MOCHI is stuck on the person's lip. Similar marks can be seen on prisoners freed by too, whose GYARADOS CRUNCHES cage locks into iron crumbs.[break][break]

As the six cages are destroyed, , and @elliot examine several of the scattered notes. They read:
these crystals remind me of stories of the blinding one. they retain peculiar power. they materialized a full ship, machine parts for conversion to human palettes. rice to feed us when hikers are sparse. imagine our people eating rice! /\/\/\!!

unforeseen snag today. space-time distortion causing headaches in our operation. working on a fix. it brought fresh food into our world, but the bear got away. one man said they were part of a search and rescue team responsible for recovering missing kin. funny how he found us! funny how we ate him. /\/\/\/\/\!

as he was dying he cried for his bear. we think its name is dug? doug? that ugly bear could have been weeks of food. some swear they have seen a bird, a monkey and a mutt too. we have no idea where they went or if they are even real.

space-time distortion produced surprising results. cylora discovered that it powered the ship. one more and we can return home. i know it will come. should i desire it, it will manifest!

some of us are falling ill. pink welts and swollen flesh. one-track minds. we have removed some carrion from the cave in case they are at fault for the spread disease. the swamp hides the parts well.

Near the center of the chamber, examines the burnt limb. Charred skin and muscle fill the coin-culler's nostrils with their horrid stench; however, he is able to discern the small design of a tattoo burned away by the cooking flame (PICTURED LEFT).[break][break]

's EMPOLEON frees SPENCER MODELL from his cage with a fierce METAL CLAW. As Megalopolan metal tears apart, the old man SPENCER MODELL leaps outward. Unbeknownst to them, the man hides a VARICOSE VEIN on his leg. MODELL grabs onto as the FAIRY WIND "soothes" him.[break][break]

Nevertheless, both of his legs shake as he manages to eke out his fears: "the aliens snatched me during a stroll. had a thing for my dentures. little did i know they had the best dental in this universe... they ate my poor snubbull raw... they were planning on eating me and our prisoners." He continues to quake, his whiskers shuffling above his quivering lips. "we can get out of here if we get on the ship.. i gather that there is enough fuel to blast the heck out of here."[break][break]

MODELL walks toward those creating a path to the ship by the cliffside. He looks at 's DITTO-BLOODMOON URSALUNA in surprise as it uses MOONLIGHT to illuminate their operation. Under that light and 's CHARIZARD'S FLAME, 's LUCARIO manages to create a path of rubble from the cliff with a well-aimed FORCE PALM. More boulders are created by 's BRELOOM, while 's SHADOW ALAKAZAM finesses each stone into more walkable terrain.[break][break]

teleports to the bottom with his XATU: a simple maneuver. However, he has to avoid some of the rubble tumbling his way. Ahead, he can see the grand SPACESHIP with its name, THE QUAESTOR LUCIS II, inscribed on its side in angular, alien script.

PATH 2

WITHIN PATH TWO, those who are poisoned attempt to heal themselves and their Pokemon. A HEALING PULSE is fired from 's HATTERENE. It provides brief relief to as she trips toward the metal bowl in the chamber's center.[break][break]

Nearby, 's TOGEKISS uses LIFE DEW to relieve those suffering from the panging poison coursing in their veins, while 's LUCARIO tends to a self-deprecating . Similarly, 's GARDEVOIR and 's TOGEKISS contribute with its own LIFE DEW; these healing waters grace everyone—and the mysterious PLANTS (HERBA MYSTICA).[break][break]

attempts to examine each plant. They seem similar to other plants with medicinal properties, but more curious is how they have grown in the area. These plants do not seem like they would grow underground let alone in a swamp... Those who CUT SAMPLES are able to.[break][break]

Soon, these plants of various hues are tasted by those with adventurous palettes. , , bite into these plants. For the three, the plants provide temporary relief from the TOXINS COURSING THROUGH THEIR BODY. Depending on their colour, the flavour is different:[break][break]

Pink Herba Mystica

Sweet

Bitter Herba Mystica

Green

Salty Herba Mystica

White

Sour Herba Mystica

Yellow

Spicy Herba Mystica

Red
[break][break]

THE BOWL IS OF PECULIAR MAKE. and her TINKATUFF'S expertise reveals that the bowl is comprised of alien metals not from this world—if not incredibly rare. Any experience with worlds in ULTRA SPACE will allow her to be more familiar with the metal's composition. The metal is incredibly durable—but certainly different than what suspects is the VESSEL OF RUIN. Should the TINKATUFF strike the bowl, both metals would ring cacophonously.[break][break]

moves behind the still Megalopolan. He grabs the mallet and readies himself in case the body stirs or reanimates. When he is this close to the body and without the duress of battle, he catches an odd fruity scent that is quick to disappear.[break][break]

The body is tampered with 's HISUIAN ZORUA. The ILLUSION reveals what it believes is the corpse's last moments. The ILLUSION depicts the POV OF THE BODY. Continually, the Megalopolan swings the mallet downward, bashing rice and HERBA MYSTICA together to make... MOCHI?.[break][break]

And indeed, 's INSPECTION OF THE BOWL reveals that: CRUSHED HERBA MYSTICA AND RICE. He also smells the fruity scent catches a whiff of.[break][break]

At the same time, those look to their future dilemma. A SPACESHIP in the distance. , and investigate the cliffside and from their position, they can spot those in PATH ONE. 's CLEFABLE uses GRAVITY, the jagged face of the cliffside flattening with a dramatic thunk. Stones scatter as a flattened path is created, made more walkable by 's CAMERUPT.[break][break]

's spiraling thoughts are overwhelmed by nostalgia of a past desperately clawing away at the corners of her psyche.

TO THE SHIP

EVERYONE EVENTUALLY WILL MAKE IT DOWN THE CLIFFSIDE. Thanks to the efforts of trainers attempting to create safe passage, no harm will befall those scaling the cliff. In fact, the work is good enough for old man SPENCER MODELL and the antsy PRISONERS to traverse the treacherous height.[break][break]

As the two groups reunite, SPENCER MODELL hastens his gait. His legs relinquish their quivering altogether as he begins to sprint toward the ship. "the ship! come, everyone! our escape!"[break][break]

Closer to the ship, everyone will be able to see that the craft is surrounded by TERA CRYSTALS.[break][break]

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1035423510278979624/1167348656316350544/ultra_pog.mp3[/player][break]
Ultra Recon Squad Battle Music
[break][break]

But before any further suspicion or doubt can be cast, SPENCER MODELL proclaims his true intentions. "are you all ready to leave? to go home? our home?!" Suddenly, the PRISONERS run out, creating a defensive line between MODELL and the HOENNIANS. "the man who speaks to you has already been eaten and soon, all of you will be too!"[break][break]

Suddenly, the FOLLOWING TRAINERS feel the POISON PULSE ONCE MORE. From their bodies, a TOXIC CHAIN BALLOONS OUTWARD into a GRUESOME LIMB OF SWOLLEN, MAGENTA FLESH. Similarly, SPENCER MODELL and the PRISONERS also sprout these chains, the skin near these terrible links turning into their original pale blues...

TOXIC CHAIN

THE TRAINERS ABOVE will have a TOXIC CHAIN MANIFEST ON THEIR BODIES. The chain can manifest as a morbid limb that represents what they desire (e.g. a grasping hand to represent a desire for money). Feel free to be creative with the shape of this 'limb'.[break][break]

They will find themselves feeling ZOMBIE-LIKE, controlled by their personal desires and the MEGALOPOLANS' DESIRE TO LEAVE FOR HOME. They will be entirely CONSCIOUS, but will find it difficult to resist whatever force is controlling them.[break][break]

POISONED OR HEAL-BLOCKED POKEMON can also feature this TOXIC CHAIN in these affected trainers' posts.[break][break]

, , will find that they can resist just a little bit easier...

Behind them, the party will hear the echoing march of an incoming troop; perhaps, the same reinforcements had alerted awhile ago. [break][break]

"seize them. toss them into the ship. the space-time distortion i long for will come for the glorious return of our people!" The old man SPENCER MODELL says as the TERA CRYSTALS glimmer. "no need to keep them breathing. the taste of rotting meat will compare little to the piquancy of homecoming!"[break][break]

The prisoners and those affected by the TOXIC CHAIN (mentioned above) begin to ATTACK the remaining party:

As they clash, the BLOODMOON URSALUNA from 's GIGATON BALL emerges. Though it is because of the ball's malfunctioning... it stands ready to fight too. Around them all, the AIR BEGINS TO CRACKLE WITH A HAIR-RAISING ENERGY...

ROLL MECHANIC

THE TOXIC CHAINED & THE UNAFFECTED will be forced to fight against each other.[break][break]

Should the TOXIC CHAINED roll A 50 OR OVER, they will be able to fight the toxic chain's effects by the end of the next round.[break][break]

However...[break][break][break]

BLOODMOON URSALUNA

THE BLOODMOON URSALUNA HAS "THREE LIVES".[break][break]

Should THE ROLL TOTAL OF THE TOXIC CHAINED be HIGHER THAN THE ROLL TOTAL OF THE UNAFFECTED, the Bloodmoon Ursaluna will sustain another injury during the fight. This injury will cause the bear to lose another life.[break][break]

MAP REFERENCE[break]
NOTE: map is a representation and not 1:1 (ignore items/props).

RULES & GUIDELINES

RULES

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES.

• only PLAYERS WITH NO CANON/AVATAR CHARACTERS can participate.
  • [break]
  • only ONE of your characters can participate.
  • [break]
  • please provide a tl;dr &/or bold moves/abilities/items used with each post.
  • [break]
  • please only USE ONE MOVE & PLEASE ONLY POST ONCE.
  • [break]
  • i will not tolerate complaints about not being mentioned, tagged, acknowledged or feeling "useless" in a raid. generally, i attempt to mention all characters and their actions in each post, but depending on the number of participants, this may not be feasible.
  • [break]
  • remember that although i am essentially the DUNGEON MASTER or GAME MASTER of this event, much of this event's enjoyment and storytelling lies upon the players shoulders. collaborate with what i provide in each moderator post and each other for the best result!
  • [break]
  • lastly, be cognizant of participating players and characters. no one is the "main character" of an event, and allowing space for give-and-take between characters and their actions is highly encouraged.
  • [break]
  • please ROLL ONCE this round.
  • [break]

DEADLINE

POST BY[break][break]OCTOBER 30TH, 11:59PM PST.
[break][break]

[break][break]

MISSED ROUNDS:
[break]
has missed 1 ROUND.[break]
has missed 1 ROUND (ENJOY JAPAN!!).[break]
has missed 1 ROUND.
[break][break]

MISSING TWO ROUNDS will cause your character to be ICly ejected from the raid from this point onward.

[newclass=.ynospace li] padding: 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
591 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
BLOOD, MUD & IRON
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2023 6:35:47 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
[attr="class","annalluck"]
[attr="class","annalpostbody"]
the alien writing on the spaceship looks different than he remembers in ultra desert — if it's even anything beyond stupid little symbols inscribed on its side. his hand instinctively reaches up to his temple as a headache rolls in, clouding his theories until he can do nothing else except focus on the sound of the rest of the group congregates at the bottom of the cliff.
[break][break]
spencer modell, despite his old age, dusts aaron as he sprints past him toward the ship. he follows the tide of people after him, screwing his face up in confusion. his headache worsens as the prisoners put themselves between the rescue squad and spencer modell, and then he feels his consciousness get shoved into the backseat as a toxic chain splits from his neck like a second head.
[break][break]
"ngh ... "
[break][break]
in his peripheral, he can see himself weakly reach up to paw at the chain, but his hand falls short of it. instead, he feels his body pivot and lasers in on in the crowd. images flash across his addled mind: splitting the archeologist's head open and devouring the knowledge inside. he should recoil at the ugly thought, but he gives the man he saved a toothy smile instead.
[break][break]
with an inhuman growl, he runs at . to tackle him to the floor, to bite and tear.
[break][break]
his xatu, poisoned by nihilego earlier, tries to aid her trainer by attacking howard's golurk with ominous wind.
[break][break]
[attr="class","annalooc"] + path 1 [break]
+ affected by toxic chain and it comes out of his neck unpog[break]
+ attacks because his brain is scrumptious and aaron wants to be smarter [break]
+ xatu attacking 's golurk with ominous wind[break]

[attr="class","annalaccent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-bookmark"]

[attr="class","annallyrics"]
@

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","annalswarmbottom"]
[attr="class","annalpkmnbar"]
[break][break]
VMNZElht

[newclass=".annal"]--accent:#d4a53c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .annalluck .annalpostbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .annalluck .annalpostbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .annalluck .annalpostbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .annalluck .annallyrics span {transition:1s all;} .annalluck:hover .annallyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annalaccent"]font-size:90px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px; } .annalluck .annalaccent img { height:90px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalswarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody .annalooc"] width:250px; margin:0px auto; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:0px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
5,223 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
BLOOD, MUD & IRON
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2023 7:46:16 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]It's spicy. The burning sensation of this herb spreads like wildfire across her tongue but at the very same time, she feels like the haze in her head lifts just that bit. Strange...[break][break]

"Mister." Looking towards , Eris plucks yet another herb from the luscious growth and hands it over to him. "Eat this, and then tell me how you feel."[break][break]

If he accepts, she'll simply watch for his reaction. Tough luck for her if he doesn't. Either way, she spies another few potential test subjects in the form of , and the woman he talks to (). So she'll roll up with silent steps, grabbing ahold of their hands before placing a herb into each of their palms.[break][break]

"Eat it. Might help."[break][break]

'Might' being a very quiet emphasis.[break][break]

Other than that, it seems like it might be an uneventful climb down, her thoughts focused solely on the spaceship up ahead. What is this? Why hasn't she seen anything like this before? Why doesn't she know anything?[break][break]

To be weighed down by just how useless she is, a toxic chain bubbles and bulges from the veins in her arms, a thick sludge squeezed through her skin and pooling at her feet. Knowledge is a heavy shackle, cracked magenta jewels arranged into something resembling a chain that drags against the ground.[break][break]

Imagine trying to fix it.[break]
Damn them all.
[break]

.[break][break]
Damn him! He's not even that strong and he's so much smarter than you!
[break]

Frustration burns hotter than the spicy herba mystica she's snacked on, a vast contrast to the disorientating Sweet Scent that Chloris releases. A big step forward creates great momentum for her -[break][break]

[break]

She's swinging those chains right at him. She needs to bring him down to her level. Whether by wringing every bit of knowledge from his lips or destroying those archives in his head, she has t-[break][break]

Why?
[break]

Her mind feels fractured, a sharp pain tearing through her brain yet simultaneously building pressure in the back of her skull. In an instant, she stumbles, her eyes squeezed tight as she clutches at her head.[break][break]

Nauseous. She can't do this, can't bring herself to harm him. She wants nothing more than to pick his skull apart. Screaming, she flails and lashes out, uncaring of what happens next as long as it just makes the voices stop.

[break][break]
[break]
60ivEDMF[break][break]
✧ Comfey still fairy-type terastallised[break]
✧ Offers , , and some herbs each on the way down - moreso that they can be test subjects for her hypothesis that the herbs do something[break]
✧ Comfey uses Sweet Scent on nearby pokemon, RUNNIN A DISTRACTION[break]
✧ SWINGING THAT MAGENTA CHAIN AT cos she's frustrated that he's SMART, but hesitates at the last moment[break]
✧ No wait, why is she trying to hurt him... she's tryna RESIST but ends up flailing and lashing out[break]
✧ pepehands salac FIVE TIMES...
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"]

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT[break][break]

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
·····
close tab

played by

Aria

Cade
He/Him
December 25
Hammerlocke City, Galar
Hetero
Bodyguard
Civilian
awards
63 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadeyrn
Cadeyrn Osmond
BLOOD, MUD & IRON
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2023 8:02:50 GMT
Cadeyrn Osmond Avatar
to serve and protect
template by Punki of Pixel Perfect
tags tags tags
Cadeyn carefully ripped off a few samples of each plants and placed them in his bag for safe keeping. The Toxins however seemed to be affecting him and cinder at a alarming rate. Maybe he wouldn't have scolded Elise for eating the herba mystica. She was holding up better than he was. the endless yearning was terrible. It became too much even though Cinder and Cadeyn seemed to be losing their minds. He move from his lady as the poison course for the second time. "Elise.... get away-!"

Then the toxic chain formed around his arm like a parasite made him look like an unhinged monster. For a moment there was shock and terror but then his mind for a moment drew a blank. An internal war between duty and personal desires of the Megalopolis. Cinder was poisoned and had a similar effect.  

The Charizard let out a roar before soaring off almost mindlessly toward the untainted. She saw and beat her wings sending an air slash strong enough to knock him to the ground if he didn't dodge.

Cadeyrn crept slowly his resistance failing a seen of superiority show through him and looked at  with crazed look he was going to attack instead of attacking  tried to stop him and swung at a fist at her.

dKsBMJky

Summary: 
Cade and Cinder falls into the poisons clutches. Cinder losing mindless flies off on a warpath attack the first person she see sadly this being  with air slash. Cade slowly making is way over towards the group noticing  but  tried to stop....he tries to punch her.
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

the crimson dragon
he/him/his
january 19th
pyrite town, orre
asexual
assassin
associate
6’7” height
6’7” height
awards
120 posts
ryker hayes DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ryker
ryker hayes
BLOOD, MUD & IRON
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2023 8:09:35 GMT
ryker hayes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg7"]

[attr="class","header"]RATHER BE THE HUNTER THAN THE PREY

[attr="class","setting"]

Sensing someone approaching he turned his head to see . Upon hearing the question he blinked. Was he asking him for a response. Was this one of those rhetorical questions he had heard about. It seemed it might be, and yet he really didn’t want to be wrong if it wasn’t.
[break][break]
Despite knowing they were the only two at the cliffs edge at the moment he had to resist the urge to make sure no one was behind him. It was still strange for people just to strike up a conversation with him. He didn’t really understand it. But he supposed he should at least say something.
[break][break]
“I don’t know, I guess despite how they appear they are highly intelligent beings,” he said his expression neutral. He would barely pay attention to anyone else who came close to the cliffs edge. As far as he was concerned unless someone directly interacted with him he saw no point in acknowledging them.
[break][break]
With the light Apollo’s flames had provided ’s Lucario was able to start up a walk way. Though he was more than ready to watch the path he made he briefly turned away when someone spoke of warnings about canine and fire pokemon. His eyes landed on the woman who had spoken staring at her unblinkingly for a few minutes.
[break][break]
Her emotion. What was is it? He had seen similar emotions on past victims of. There was a name for it. Oh he couldn’t remember. Was it worry? No it wasn’t that. Too intense of an emotion for that. Realizing he was kind of staring he looked away.
[break][break]
“Apollo isn’t the one you should worry about,” he told her his expression giving nothing away. While it was true Apollo was his strongest he wasn’t his cruelest pokemon. No that title would have to go to Ares. The Gallade could be quite merciless after all.
[break][break]
Having no more to say to he turned away. Upon turning around he noticed that a path down the cliff side had been made. He eyed the path before letting his gaze trail over the rest of the group. Though his gaze would go straight ahead once more once people started going down. “Meet up at the bottom,” he told the dual type before following after the others.
[break][break]
Once everyone was down he eyed the ship. There was nothing between them and the ship. Things seemed just a little too easy. As the prisoners moved past the group he allowed the blade hidden up his sleeve to slide free. Nothing was ever this easy. This had to be some kind of trap. Bracing himself his unblinking gaze remained fixed on the on the one prisoner as he revealed himself to be an imposter. Though considering the other prisoners desire to protect him he could only assume they were all imposters.
[break][break]
As if angry he looked down. Hearing what they said he had to resist the urge to roll his eyes. “Heh, like I would let a bunch of freaks do me in,” he said looking up his eyes mocking. “I’d like to see you try asshole.”
[break][break]
His mocking gaze remained fixed on them as Apollo landed beside him. Without needed to be told he cloaked the place in smokescreen cutting of visibility off a bit. It would be hard to find in such conditions unless one had been trained to use their other senses in battle, like he had.
[break][break]
Hoping it wouldn’t be blown away to soon he made his move. Hoping to use the poor visibility to his advantage he moved quickly and silently for someone his size. His hope was to slip through the Megalopolans guard and take out the head guy before anyone was aware what was happening.
[break][break]
If that didn’t work…. Well he was a trained killer. He would just kill them all. True the prisoners may just be brainwashed like half of their group, or whatever it was. But it was also safe to assume that they were Megalopolans as well. But he wanted to use that conclusion as a last resort.[break][break] 19XGitK8

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + TL;DR: Acknowledges and responds [break] briefly watches the bridge be made before acknowledging [break] heads down with the others. [break] figures things are going to easy so isn’t surprised by the trap [break] has Charizard use Smoke Screen [break] plans to use Smoke Screen as a cover to get close to the lead Megapolan and take him out

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.blbqimg7]position:relative; --accent:#CC4E4E; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/J0sGZyBY/IMG-1715.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg7 b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
An observer of eons cannot feel the warmth of another.
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
3,137 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
BLOOD, MUD & IRON
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2023 8:45:57 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
"Mmmm! Delish~!" Howard beamed as they picked their way down the cliff towards the spaceship. It turned out that the bowl was just an ordinary cooking bowl, filled with rice and a strange herb. Howard didn't recognize it, but botany wasn't his foray. It tasted delicious, though.

Even better with the herbs Eris offered to him. He popped a bit into his mouth, and stuffed the rest into his pocket.

His trusty frying pan was filled with the mochi, which he offered to , , , and even as a gift for protecting him during the Glimmora attack. The rest quickly disappeared as Howard ate the sticky treat, only being left with crumbs of herbs on the bottom of his pan. Tsubaki and Eris were both pretty young. They would like sweet things, right? Howard had once seen Grigori drink from a silly straw once, so he figured his colleague's dignity was scrapped enough to consider eating mocho in public.

Not just mochi, but alien mochi. The taste gods smiled upon him on this fine day. Being dusted with the strange herbs made it taste even better.

Life was good.

Then it got worse.

"What the...? Hey! What's the meaning of this? Trickster! Traitor!" Howard shouted angrily as several of his colleagues began to shake, chains erupting from their bodies. The Gigaton Ball shuddered, then erupted, releasing the Ursaluna onto the battlefield.

Great. Of course the one time that they weren't under attack, it stayed in the ball. As soon as it might get hurt, it appeared.

Howard let out a shriek and took several steps back, before his eye widened. Eris's chain erupted into a gross imitation of something he had heard about in legend.

What was the name? Blast! He couldn't think about this under pressure!

"Eris, you... What's wrong?" Howard said, shaking with fear. Her screaming, her crying, her flailing. All of it made Howard uncomfortable. It was like her brain was being picked with an ice pick. It made his nerves crackle.

"Little lady, let me..."

She lunged. Howard dodged.

Luckily for Howard Slayte, Eris was a child. The worst thing she could do was gnaw on his ankles, but the chain was augmenting her abilities. He was going to have to...

CLANG! He struck her with the frying pan. Colors danced. He wasn't fighting against voices and his reaction time was solid. He could deal with Eris Halla. It was just...

Her face. Her face.

He couldn't do it.

He ran away, hating himself as he did. He would come back for her quickly. He would not let her suffer.

"GRIGORI!" Howard shouted, hoping to spur his colleague into action as foes approached from all sides. Through the chaos, Howard stopped, eye widening. His assistant was coming for him. Aaron was coming.

The person he had left behind. The person who had saved him. Howard shuddered, then took a step forward. The archaeologist would save his assistant. That was what was expected of him.

It was time to grow a spine, not a chain. He watched Aaron smile a perverse, alien grin. That expression didn't suit his face. It wasn't how his assistant had looked back in the swamp. It was time to correct it. His fist tightened on the frying pan. "Alright, assistant. Dance with me, then!"

He and Aaron ran towards each other, as did their Pokémon. Atlas was buffeted by the Ominous Wind, being pushed back by the strange power. It quickly countered with an Ice Punch that, when combined with No Guard, would ensure a solid hit. Hopefully Atlas would hold back.

Aaron clawed at Howard's head, attempting to gnaw on his brain. Little did the chain-powered Aaron know that Howard tasted like cabbage and debt. Hissing in pain, Howard swung the pan. CLANG! The sound echoed, and the frying pan domed Aaron squarely in the temple. That was likely a concussion, but it was fine. Howard would just foot the bill.

While Aaron dealt with the consequences of a chain/pan-fueled migraine, Howard turned over to Eris, watching her scream and struggle. Everyone else was mindless, subservient. Yet she was fine. Eris was fighting back. Why? What would cause a young girl to be capable of fighting back against this alien power?

A good question, an obvious answer: that herb. Great, where was he going to get some? The aliens weren't going to just let him waltz up and pick curious herbs. He had a little in his pocket, but how could he stuff it in Aaron's mouth when he was constantly trying to maul him?

His grip on the pan tightened. Howard looked at it. His grip loosened.

The mochi was made with those herbs. Howard thought to himself. He bit his lip, tasting the Herba Mystica. Great, how did he use that information? He stopped, realizing he had the answer. He shuddered. This was going to be so embarrassing, but he didn't even consider that in this precise moment.

It was do or die.

"BRING IT ON, ASSISTANT!" Howard challenged Aaron again, running forward. As the two approached, Howard dodged the chain, and leaned in close...

...and kissed Aaron Faust on the lips.

Taste the magic herb, fucker. Howard thought as he prepared to get throttled.

PATH TWO GANG
Scooping up the Herba Mystica Rice Mochi in the FRYING PAN, sharing it with Isaac/Eris/Grigori/Tsubaki.
Taking a nibble of Eris's Herba offering, pocketing the rest to spice his food later.
EATING MOCHI
Calling out to Grigori
AARON KISS
Golurk is using ICE PUNCH on Aaron's Xatu, taking the OMINOUS WIND
Salacing TWICE

5cucyP5v

···
close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty five ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ idol | dj ✧
✧ gym leader ✧
✧ do i know what's real? ✧
awards
740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
BLOOD, MUD & IRON
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2023 9:35:22 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","desikiss"]
[attr="class","body"]

Desiree was overjoyed to see that upon snipping the mysterious plant and healing both had not bore an unfortunate facade, having considered all the strange things that had unfolded on this night. Taking the snipping and placing it gently within her purse, she continued on the way that was created down to the.. strange spaceship? was explicitly correct in her theory, but seeing such advanced craft this up close and in person for the first time was an out-of-touch sight in itself. But she trusted the seemingly freed captive of the Megalopolans that guided the group, getting herself prepared for what she hoped would be their imminent escape. Before she made her way down the cliffside, which led to more and more clusters of glowing crystalline, she was quick to switch out her beloved Hatterene for her Tsareena, the perfect one to hold hands with down the path. Stability by strong legs.[break][break]

Smiling and following intently once the group had neared the ship endowed with brilliant gems, holding onto her garden clipping scissors with all the relief in the world. Though naive, Desiree had no reason not to trust the man who seemingly knew so much about something so strange- that was until his words took a turn for the worst. Gasping and looking around at the surrounding prisoners, encompassing those others who had been shocked by his turn, her heart began to rapidly beat through her chest. And with that, the pulsation of the toxin amplified her craving for superiority and reverence through all of its pain.[break][break]

Her heartbeat gave out and caused her to stumble briefly before catching herself, the toxic chain manifesting upon her tattooed forehead marked by a rapid protrusion of quivering magenta flesh. As if it were the horn of a Galarian Rapidash, though a trembling hand reaching for the crown that it desperately wished to snag and place atop her pink locks. The pain of the protrusion mixed with her overwhelming desire to attain the respect of those that so many had been given who faced hostility, though not her, for what she felt was just because she was a symbol of beauty and fluttering sound.[break][break]

Desiree tried to fight the urges she knew were not hers to sink the antique shearing scissors into the neck of , for he was the only one here out of the many men who expressed concern that she would not be good enough, but she felt as if she was losing control. Tsareena tried desperately to do the same. "Non, I can't," she wailed within the tears that began to cascade down her cheeks, the hand reaching from her forehead for its crown, "... I will show you what being capable looks like."[break][break]

That is not what she wished to say, for she wished to scream for him to run for his life along with the others. It was as if her body had a pull towards his, a mind of its own now. Sprinting toward him with the scissors in hand, pointy side held outward, Desiree unwillingly attempts to stab Thomas with them as if his body were a plump watermelon ready to be cut. Tsareena follows with her inflicted toxicity, attempting to unleash a Trop Kick with the sweet scent of mangosteen.[break][break]

01bv9R|2
[break]

[break][break]

NOTES

- pockets the herba mystica starter & notices the spaceship. was right all along, and thank goodness the healing helped a bit![break]
- switches out hatterene for tsareena, a hand to hold on the way to the ship.[break]
- super happy and trusting moment! escape is near, horray![break]
- just kidding, gasp. heartbeat intensifies with the shock, she was naive.[break]
- protrusion of a quivering hand reaching for a crown to place on her head, her wish for superiority explicit.[break]
- tries to fight the urges to no avail! desiree attempts to rush with her shearing scissors to stab him unwillingly, while tsareena tries to trop kick him. ;-;[break]
- used four salacs, RNG WHAT DA HELL

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".desikiss"]--accent:#ff9ebe;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]····
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,903 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
BLOOD, MUD & IRON
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2023 15:49:18 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Though he was right of scolding her in eating the potentially dangerous strange plants, the plants that she bit into gave her relief from the toxins inside her. Feeling the magenta flesh burst into a limb resembling a pink heart, the desire to have more self-confidence and leaving into the ship came to try to possess her. “No… Please, no…” The royal ambassador resists the effect of the toxins’ hold on her a bit easier, but her bodyguard wasn’t so lucky. He was in a crazed state and had attacked as Mana the Mismagius sees this happening in her attempt at stopping the guard’s assault with Psychic. Elise gets away from her crazed guard when he tells her to.[break][break]

While the Mismagius’ Psychic hold tries to protect the other ranger from 's punches, Elise hears the voices in her head grow louder and louder each time. She didn’t want to attack the man she loved, so instead, the purple-haired royal goes for , but she doesn’t want to hurt him either. He had something that she lacked: a bout of self-confidence as a trainer and person that she wanted so terribly.[break][break]

Murderous thoughts swirled in her head. She wanted to tear his limbs apart until he couldn’t stand anymore.[break][break]

Trying to drown the voices out, the Galarian princess lashes out at the blue-haired young man in hitting him.[break][break]

YQuEa0MH

@bloodmudiron [break][break]

NOTES

- Came from Area 1[break]
- Elise resists the toxins' effects and gets away from her affected guard.[break]
- Mismagius tries to protect from 's attack.[break]
- Elise ends up lashing out at .

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
Roads may be rough and tough, though it will lead somewhere.
awards
827 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
BLOOD, MUD & IRON
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2023 23:12:10 GMT
Genevieve Cromwell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]
[attr="class","genny1body"]

is sweet... providing them relief from the poison that flowed everyone's veins. It only makes her feel more powerless. As she moves further down the cliffside, offered an herb from , as she looks it over. Taking a bite from the yellow herba mystica. With it, her eyes alight, and her face scrunches up. Ah... sour.[break][break]

The redhead turns towards Izzy, and she nods to finally answer his question. "It would have to. Likely already worked on, if they intended to grab us for food. Foods typically the last thing gotten before an expedition, right?" After all, food could go bad. Usually, it would be packed last... and therefore, they were to be packed last. Izzy leaves to help . Poor girl.[break][break]

Genny's ears hears the man running for the ship. The one covered in Tera Crystals. Someone who seemed familiar, but she can't put her finger on it. Only for them to speak... more people line up between them and the man, and the redhead stares on. What was... when his true intentions are put out before them, her eyes down show fear.[break][break]

They show irritation.[break][break]

First the pulse of poison, and then the burst from her back. A limb, that seemed like a shadow that came from her, standing over the four-foot eleven girl, setting the height to eight feet, massive in size as hazel eyes looked on, an empty look in her eyes now, the imposing size of the monstrosity coming from her back, a flesh-born magenta shadow over her.[break][break]

Seeing the fallen, mindless oaf , Genny's eyes lock towards him. It's like being locked out of her body. She begins to grin with a hidden cruelty, and the imposing throws itself at 's night, and intends to throw him straight into a wall, a strong, empowered fist to intimidate everyone around her. Dismantling the weak-willed princess would impose her will.[break][break]

That one. . They can heal. They are a problem, and she will remedy.[break][break]

The limb sprouts to arms, and pulls Genny with it, as if the smaller redhead was a ragdoll, almost like a spider as she stares listlessly forward. "Eliminating healing capability. Do not resist, food." She intends to grab them, and crush at their limbs. The whole time, Genny is screaming in her head. Her body cannot move. She cannot stop this.[break][break]

The monstrosity in her head kept roaring out. She has to stop. Why won't her body listen to her? Why was she speaking like this.[break][break]

STOP. LISTEN TO ME. Her Fennekin, Akane, attempts her best to provide El with a LIGHT SCREEN, to keep Genny's monstrosity in check. It might do nothing, but, as the fox mews on, she just wants her Trainer to come to her senses. Nothing was working. [break][break]

She truly was powerless. But she felt so powerful.[break][break]

FOWW|Hgf

, , , , , [break][break]

NOTES

- STANDARD ATTIRE, YELLOW BRIGHT PONCHO[break]
- Notes El's healing capability, and happy to see it, as she tells Isaac that... yeah, probably still works. She chews on that herba mystica. SOUR.[break]
- As the man showcases himself as a villain, the toxic chain pulls at her back, like an imposing shadow cast from her at eight feet. A limb of magenta flesh.[break]
- Seeing Cadeyrn attempt to attack her, she bats him away with the imposing power of the flesh limb, and sees . Time to off a white mage.[break]
- Crawling like a spider, she attempts to grab El's limbs to break them, telling them that they will eliminate them, as her Fennekin uses LIGHT SCREEN to try and help El.[break]
- She cannot control herself..... naur.

[attr="class","genny1pkmn"]

[attr="class","genny1credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".genny1"]--accent:#FF5349;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times