shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]COMMUNAL CURRY

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

BI-MONTHLY CURRY SYSTEM
ENDS SEPTEMBER 30TH, 11:59PM PST

CURRY SYSTEM REVAMPED

WELCOME TO COMMUNAL CURRY. Every couple of months staff will create a curry mega thread for members to partake in the creation of a delicious, rewarding meal.[break][break]

Each character of yours may submit a single completed thread to participate. Based on several factors such as the amount of threads submitted, quality of the thread (e.g. is it relevant to character growth, site plot, etc.) staff will reward players with a variety of rewards.[break][break]

Furthermore, THREADS MUST BE STARTED AND COMPLETED WITHIN AUGUST & SEPTEMBER, to promote what happened during that period of time & to encourage movement of threads and plot.
Players will be required to post with the following:[break][break]

• thread title & link
  • brief summary of the thread
  • brief commentary as to why it was selected

This will serve as a player curated ‘thread of the month’ montage to showcase threads that are either important to their character, a thread they would want to show off, or had fun participating in.[break][break]

Curry rewards will be determined by the quality of thread submissions, thread types, the total amount of submissions and more! Afterward, a post will be made with further instructions about redeeming the curry rewards.[break][break]

An example of a past communal curry can be found here: COMMUNAL CURRY #1.

OPTIONAL TEMPLATE

FEEL FREE TO USE THE CODE BELOW, to provide your character's single entry to the communal curry.[break][break]

[blockquote][a href="https://pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/"][h1]THREAD TITLE[/h1][/a]
[h2]character's curry entry[/h2]
[b]thread summary:[/b] write here

[b]why is it important?:[/b] write here[/blockquote]

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
5,936 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
COMMUNAL CURRY #4
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2022 7:27:50 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar

Youngblood

's curry entry

thread summary: In this thread, Josh turned an innocent playdate with 's Pokémon into an opportunity to show his new friend the world. A high speed joy-ride through the skies turned critical when Josh and Isaac mutually commanded the Dragonair to use EXTREME SPEED. Isaac could not withstand the incredible force the move put on him, and started to freefall. Going against all his instincts, Josh did not have his Dragonair initiate Extreme Speed again; instead, he guided the dragon-type to a dive that was just the right speed to catch Isaac. His impulse to go against his instincts, a tremendous showcase of FORESIGHT, saved his friend's life and deepened the, unbeknownst to him, cross-faction relationship the two had.

why is it important?: This thread was selected because it showcases not only a big character development in both Josh (by contributing directly to his Three Virtues plot) and Isaac (by showing that cross-faction relationships don't have to be antagonistic), but also to give a shoutout to how absolutely incredible of a writer Wanderer is. If you're a Leaguer looking for someone who will open your character's eyes about Rocket not all being evil, I can't recommend threading with enough.
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,311 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
COMMUNAL CURRY #4
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2022 18:08:13 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar

STRAYS

Isaac Merlo's Curry Entry

thread summary: Isaac here's about research into Pokemon bonds and, fresh off of his recent traumas, sees the potential to shine light on some positive change. What he sees instead is laboratory vivisection, one of Rocket's oldest mainstays, and the particularly sullen and lonesome hard case that he had been assigned.

why is it important?: Isaac's thoughts on Rocket are . . . Complicated. And his participation in the Lucario bond project is only going to make it more Complicated. This is but the start of a massive arc in Isaac's site history, where through thick and thin he and his team will take this sullen, closed-off runaway and open her heart once more. Sound familiar? In a nutshell, its also what Isaac's friends and loved ones on site have done for him.

In trying to reach this Riolu's heart, the facets that make him such a fun character to write will be on full display. Isaac is stubborn and determined in a way that I can only call spiteful, pushing back harder each time the universe keeps him down. Such spite is rarely a positive character trait, but instead of using it to tear others down, he uses it to build them up. He looks to a world set in its ways and says "fuck that, I'm proving you wrong."

Through this challenge, this mix of dissent and encouragement, the real fun of Isaac begins. Isaac's drive and perceptiveness are like a wedge, prying open other characters' shells and surface details to examine the multifaceted layers within. Pair that with a plot based around bonding and empathy, and is it really a surprise that such an innocuous thread is bound to kick off some fascinating dives into other characters? Rangers and Rockets, common men and higher-ups, even some of the scariest and most unapproachable men in Hoenn . . . So many lives will interteine with Isaac's, all so he can reach the heart of a single Riolu. How many of their hearts will he touch, too, along the way?

This plot is going to take everything I love about writing Isaac and let me gleefully indulge in it, all while he, too, better finds his place in Hoenn. And it's all thanks to . I look forward to when Isaac returns to that lab, a Mega Lucario in tow and a far greater understanding of Rocket and the region alike. I'm sure they'll have a lot to discuss.
close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
i'll wreck this if i have to; tell me, what good would that do?
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
COMMUNAL CURRY #4
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2022 18:58:51 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar

INTERFACE

orion's curry entry

thread summary: a short but very sweet thread where @nikita helps orion take the final step with his prosthetic arm by testing his compatability with a rotom partner

why is it important?: both nikita and orion are struggling to adjust to their trauma in their own ways, and it's a very touching interaction between them that we hope will be a start of a long-term and meaningful friendship between the two!
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
COMMUNAL CURRY #4
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2022 19:36:30 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar

RED PILL

's curry entry

thread summary: in the aftermath of CYBERCHASE CONUNDRUM, and gavin meet to discuss mars' newfound abilities regarding the unown. the conversation turns to matters of trust and treason, solidifying a friendship between criminal titans.

why is it important?: neither mars nor gavin trust easily, so their willingness to open up to one another and their promises to help the other exact revenge on those who've wronged them is a big deal! this thread marks mars as one of the few characters whom gavin has told his true identity as cillian quinn, and one of the fewer to whom he's confided his doubts about declan walsh. they're highkey planning to bring blood and fire to canalave together because besties burn down cities for each other.
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
COMMUNAL CURRY #4
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2022 10:46:08 GMT
Deleted Avatar

INTERFACE

Nikita's curry entry

thread summary: As the regional director of Wells Prosthetic & Technology's Hoenn branch, it is important for Nikita to meet with high paying customers/patients who commission bespoke prosthetics. in a previous thread, she felt a particular empathy for , who sought out WPT for a new arm. That is why she volunteers her own Rotom for this final fitting meant to test his compatibility with a Rotom partner interfacing with his new prosthetic.

why is it important?: Watching Orion go through the experience of a Rotom merging with his prosthetic unearths Nikita's memories of her own limb loss and trauma, as well as the subsequent emotional support she received from her own Rotom. Here, the two characters connect with each other on an emotional level that they haven't been able to achieve with other people yet. It is the beginning of a wholesome friendship that can, hopefully, help the both of them through the trauma of their pasts.
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,641 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
COMMUNAL CURRY #4
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2022 17:12:43 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar

PHALANX

zev's curry entry

thread summary: Zev battles , pitting their mega evolved Pokémon against each other in a test of Zev's skills as a Pokémon trainer/battler. Though Zev loses, Mars takes note of his skill and recommends that he go through the League's gym circuit in order to become even stronger.

why is it important?: Two things happen in this thread. First, Zev loses. As a sociopath, it is not easy for him to accept defeat, loss, or anything not going his way. That is why he reacts so vehemently, his apathy giving way to livid rage. It's interesting for me to explore all the ways a sociopath is different from a non-sociopath, and that includes making them go through emotions and situations that are not ideal for them.

Yet despite Zev's vehement anger, he is able to maintain his composure. Above all, Zev is a manipulator, and his desire to mold everyone around him into tools for his use overrides (most) emotional reactions. This earns him Mars' approval.

Second, Zev is recommended (read: commanded) by a superior in Team Rocket to go through the gym circuit. While Zev normally would not care for these things, this kickstarts a brand new plot for him, which will lead to character growth. He will become even more of a terrifying force on Rocket's side.
close tab

played by

galaxy

Werewolf
He/Him
November 10
Fortree
Gay
Gym Challenger
Rocket Elite
Nicodemus Unken
Taken
107 height
107 height
Homie better put your pride aside I’m a Benz and you’re more like a Volvo
awards
315 posts
Matt Vice DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @galaxy
Matt Vice
COMMUNAL CURRY #4
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2022 18:39:03 GMT
Matt Vice Avatar

What's Up Danger

character's curry entry

thread summary: Matt is practicing how to use his Extreme Speed with his Arcanine, Nana. He's practicing to try and better himself and prove to Josh Devlin he isn't some dumb kid trying to master racing! During the practice, he falls into the river, and along comes Isaac Merlo. The two are a odd brand of frenmeies, on some weird mutual understanding of each other. After some playful jabs at each other, Isaac and Matt have a deep talk about why Isaac is in rocket, which makes Matt start to question his belief on things.why is it important?: Matt has a very black and white view of things. Isaac is helping his character develop and see things are grey! Along with him having to understand not everything is as it seems.

close tab

played by

Nellethiel

Sera
She/Her
November 18
Laverre City, Kalos
Pansexual
Fine Artist
Grunt [ Forger ]
Beauty is power; a smile is its sword.
awards
94 posts
part of
TAG WITH @seraphine
Seraphine D’aureville
COMMUNAL CURRY #4
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2022 1:24:12 GMT
Seraphine D’aureville Avatar

HOW TO DISAPPEAR COMPLETELY

Seraphine D'aureville's curry entry

thread summary: Seraphine assists with the creation of a false death certificate for a Rocket prisoner currently locked up in Sootopolis Prison. In order to ensure the believability of this death certificate (and associated documentation), Seraphine accompanies Gavin to interrogate the prisoner & force him to write out his own will. The prisoner is tortured during the process when he starts to show signs of defiance.

why is it important?: Since her Rocket recruitment, Seraphine has primarily focused on forgeries that create new identities, such as passports, birth certificates, and ID cards. This is one of the first times we get to see Seraphine involved in the other, darker side of her role within Rocket: making people disappear. This thread showcases a more brutal, cutthroat side of Seraphine, one that hints at her potential to rise in the ranks of Rocket. She is able to impress Gavin, someone she looks up to and desires trust with, and the two come to an understanding about how they can continue to be of service to one another. This thread shows how far Seraphine is willing to go to pursue her ambitions within the Rocket organization, and it also touches on a few of her thoughts about what her own family might think were she to ever be the one who disappears.

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
I cannot conceive of a universe
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness.
awards
1,325 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
COMMUNAL CURRY #4
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2022 1:56:44 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar

THE CATALYST

Naomi Sato's curry entry

Thread Summary:
Nomi meets her good friend and lab partner, , at the Slateport University library to do some research for an upcoming assignment for one of their classes. While looking for relevant books in the library, Nomi stumbles upon an anthology titled Masters of Mimicry: An In-Depth Look at Illusory Pokémon and Their Unique Physiology within which she discovers an article written by her father, the scientist Dr. Yuri Sato. This spurs Nomi to tell Ceri about the disappearance of her parents when she was a toddler, something that has been haunting Nomi for the majority of her life. Nomi explains that the only thing her Granny could tell her was that her parents were working on a top secret project for an important organization in Kanto. There was some kind of accident, and they never returned home.

Ceri realizes that the connection to Kanto might mean that Nomi's parents were working for Team Rocket. Ceri reveals to Nomi that she herself recently joined Hoenn Rocket as a researcher, to help make ends meet. She suggests that Nomi could do the same - which could help her network with people who might know what actually happened to her parents in Kanto. Realizing she might finally be able to find the answers she's been looking for, Nomi asks Ceri to introduce her to her Rocket contacts: she would like to apply for a researcher position, too.

Why is it Important?:
This is a massive turning point in Nomi's life - the exact moment that Nomi changes factions officially from League to Rocket. Not only is the thread significant for that reason, but it is the first time Nomi tells someone else in Hoenn about her parents' disappearance. This helps Nomi and Ceri grow closer as friends, but Nomi also learns that she is capable of pursuing a darker path in life if it means she might finally learn the truth about her parents. This thread challenges Nomi with the question of how far she might be willing to go for the answers she seeks, to finally resolve the grief and confusion she has felt her entire life about her parents. This thread is, as the title states, the catalyst for so many connections and plots for Nomi; she now has a purpose that runs deeper than her studies, her hobbies, and even her beer brewing business. How she will grow within Rocket, and whether or not she will truly walk in her parents' footsteps, is yet to be seen...but this thread is the beginning of that journey.

Note:
Shiv has agreed to make an exception for this thread due to its significance to Nomi as a character (the very first post was published 7/31, but the entire rest of the thread was completed in August).
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,344 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
COMMUNAL CURRY #4
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2022 16:52:06 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar

OBLIQUITY

's curry entry

thread summary: Elisabeth delivers a flower arrangement from Silph Co. to at the hospital in Lilycove. Fernando is ashamed of being seen by her with his disfigurement, while Elisabeth silently struggles to reconcile the man in front of her with what what she's discovered about him and . Relinquishing the black card that Fernando had sent her back in February, ultimately Elisabeth coldly and clinically severs the nascent relationship that was budding between them. However, she leaves more than she intended; her golden wedding band sparkles on his bedside table, the precious heirloom's poisonous nature and its purpose as the master key of her basement both tidily hidden from view.

why is it important?: I am verbose and I am sorry. Tldr, this was fun, had a blast with Spiral, drama and character development ftw.
Something I love about writing with Spiral is both of us have characters with a strong and storied history. The way that Fernando and Elisabeth approach one another here is directly related to the people they have loved and lost; Fernando echoes his lost love, Elysia, in the ways he tries to manipulate Elisabeth here, while Elisabeth silently fears that Fernando's words might have the same power over her that her abusive husband did. It affects the way they attempt to understand and misunderstand one another, and I didn't expect several of the dynamics that unfolded as a result.

I think for many characters, the type of relationship that Elisabeth and Fernando have would seem casual. Which is absolutely Elisabeth's intention at the start, but the truth is this is the closest she has gotten to willingly opening up her heart to another person in a decade. And when she feels too intimately close to another person, she withdraws. The events of the Dawn of the Darkest Day just confirm for her that withdrawing was the correct choice.

There's some hypocrisy in this, given she herself has hidden her own alignment and her own crimes as a murderess and poisoner, but the fact that Fernando has held a woman under his control with Tapu Fini is something so painfully close to Elisabeth's own personal trauma that it feels the greater sin, in her eyes. To her, it's proof that she's doomed to repeat the same mistakes in her life, over and over.

I didn't want this to be an easy conversation for Elisa, because her emotions are not clear for her in this moment. Although her loyalties are clear: to , to , to Rocket, and to herself. For all her relentless self-examination, she is a lonely character deeply rooted in self-denial and lacking in her own self-awareness. The fact she chooses to face Fernando at all instead of just choosing to ignore him is proof that she felt something, despite telling herself the encounter meant nothing happened between them at all. Because that's the truth she needs to tell herself to move forward.

She's not here to let him down; she's here to give herself the closure she needs to walk away. She needs to know she can walk away.

For this reason, she doesn't lie to him -- because she needs to believe this reason, too, to help her let go of him. She tells him she is incapable of giving him anything real, and it is true. She tells him she chooses to be the one to disappoint him, but what she doesn't say is he was the one who shattered her expectations first.

So when Fernando states that she is afraid, the accuracy of that perception stuns her into silence. When he misreads her as someone too vain to handle his disfigurement, it wounds her pride, because they'd seen one another's physical faults firsthand. When he accuses her of projection, she can plainly see the truth of it, but dares not acknowledge it. When he asks what happened to her, she shuts down and hardens, for fear of what he might do with the knowledge. But when he says he believes she is of value to him, she can't believe him. The sincerity of his feelings is something she refuses to accept, whether it is true or not, because it is safer to doubt them. So she is cold where he is warm, and where he is expressive, she is detached and clinical.

The words that Fernando uses in his last ditch effort to attack her worked on him a long time ago, because of how tightly he had been bound to Elysia. Elisabeth is a character, however, who always yearns for escape. She doesn't like to face uncomfortable truths or attachments. So when she perceives she is given an uncomplicated exit, she takes it and runs. She is cruel in how detachedly she replies, though she may not realize it. She believes firmly, in this moment, that she's nothing and no one to him. Because to believe otherwise is too dangerous for her.

All of this agitation results in her ultimate removal and accidental abandonment of the poisoner's ring that she has worn in every single thread Spiral and I have done to date. It was the main talking point of their first thread, SILPH X FIORELLI, in the Palentine's Day Event. I chose to do Chekhov's Ring 1) Because I like the play on the 'little black card' with the 'little gold ring' and, 2) Because the implications of an object like this can vary from being a jumping point of suspicion, to something as simple as the power of holding something that you know someone else values and wants. It stops this from being the clean break that Elisa wanted.

Where Elisabeth is dealing with shame, self-loathing, and overall resentment of herself for being in her current predicament, Fernando's experience here is a far different one. From his perspective, one of the few outlets of solace in his life had come to him in his most vulnerable moment and abruptly decided to abandon him. He can't know the things that Elisabeth has learned about him; he can't know her alignment and her loyalties; all he knows is that she is leaving him, she is offering him no kindness in doing so, and her reasons are sharp and bitterly cynical in nature. In the span of a single week, his losses continue to grow. It's a different layer to Fernando than we normally get to see, and the lack of knowledge he has regarding Elisabeth reflects in the nature of their back-and-forth. He can't read her fully, but in the end, he's partially right: This wasn't about him. Not entirely.

Honestly I think every single thread Spiral and I have done up until this point got some shout-outs in this thread, and that was very cool to me. Writing posts came very naturally with the dynamic we created, and while I was genuinely surprised by how several things unfolded as we wrote, I always felt I knew how Elisa would respond to them. To be continued... For now, we face the meteor!

PS: Fun #FlowerFacts: Snapdragons are flowers that symbolize willpower, but also deception. Fern's willpower is something that comes up again and again, which is why it was a natural choice, but this choice of flower also felt like a sly way of Elisabeth communicating the ways they were deceiving one another.

close tab

played by

dreamflower

she/her
December 12
Anistar City, Kalos
Bisexual
Blacksmith, bladesmith
Associate
Art is risk
Tempered by wisdom
5'7"/170 cm height
5'7"/170 cm height
A keen mind cuts deeper than even the sharpest sword.
awards
1,006 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelie
Aurelie Lefevre
COMMUNAL CURRY #4
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2022 21:49:53 GMT
Aurelie Lefevre Avatar

FORGED IN FIRE

aurelie's curry entry

thread summary: An old acquaintance, , comes to Aurelie with a request to craft him a new mega accessory to replace the ancient stone bracelet he found in a tomb. Having not crafted jewelry in years, Aurelie has to reach back into her memory for the techniques taught to her by her mother and little brother, both masters of jewelry-making. In doing so, she must confront some painful memories, which reduce her into a sobbing, anguished mess. She only manages to pull through thanks to Isaac's inadvertent intervention, generosity, and enthusiasm for her work.

why is it important?: This thread shows, albeit in flashbacks, one of the most important events in Aurelie's life: the forging catastrophe (which she wholly, brokenheartedly believes her once-beloved brother had purposefully orchestrated in order to sabotage and injure her) that nearly cost her her right eye and ultimately caused her to leave Kalos for Hoenn. It also illustrates through flashbacks a little of her inferiority complex in regards to her brilliant younger brother, as well as the metalsmithing contest to inherit their father's business. Furthermore, it shows Aurelie pushing through her difficult, upsetting memories this time and remembering to live in the present rather than the past, which will hopefully help her cope better in the future.

Overall, the thread was a wonderful opportunity to write about the life-changing personal tragedy that shaped her current trajectory and personality, and I can't thank Wanderer enough for his endless patience and encouragement throughout. I also hope that as Aurelie keeps facing these painful memories, the emotional wounds they leave will mend and scab over into scars, leaving her a little stronger and tougher in the future.
close tab

played by

lucina

She / Her
June 10
Ecruteak City, Johto
Ace / ?-romantic
Boba Cafe Barista
Elite
May you always know pain as temporary and laughter better.
awards
340 posts
part of
TAG WITH @xiura
Xiura Balfaltin
COMMUNAL CURRY #4
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2022 16:42:44 GMT
Xiura Balfaltin Avatar

A CONFLICT OF INTERESTS

xiura's curry entry

[break]
thread summary: and @bishop defend Rocket's trafficked Galarian Pokemon from a League interloper, . In the end, Xiura and Bishop successfully hold down the fort, at the expense of Caleb's memory of the event.
[break]
why is it important?: Xiura is not a traditional fighter in any capacity (being someone who would get knocked out after one punch) and is often assumed to be helpless on first impression. Thus, she has to find other ways to be useful on Rocket assignments. Her Pokemon are one method of offense and defense during missions, of course, but this time she has to quickly find a way to help her partner Bishop out of a dangerous situation. She thinks on the spot to use her bright flashlight in the dark to distract Caleb from hurting Bishop further, giving time for her Pokemon to return and finish off the intruder. This is a milestone event for her since she is forced to keep her cool in a combat situation to protect her partner and herself, and successfully does so.
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,030 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
COMMUNAL CURRY #4
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2022 3:51:36 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar

CHASM

matias' curry entry

thread summary: & respond to a search and rescue mission to find an elite ranger and three trainers who fell into a chasm deep in mount chimney. they encounter some obstacles along the way (cough rocket cough).

why is it important?: it supports josh's efforts with his current personal plot/arc as well as sets up the next. it also serves as josh's introduction to the avatars of hoenn, and it sets up their dynamic for the future which has already been explored in piping hot pasta.

it's also the first public display of matias' groudon powers which he utilized without hesitation when lives were on the line! what a great elite four please unsuspend him!
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,136 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
COMMUNAL CURRY #4
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2022 5:38:41 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaycurry"]

INJECTION

's curry entry

thread summary: a short but simple thread between jayden and , where they partake in M.A.G.M.A's efforts and discuss the importance of crystablooms for testing and experimentation.

[break][break]
why is it important?: i always enjoy writing with and captain! the chemistry that both characters have -- the fact that they are in some ways the same character, and yet so entirely different in others -- make the experience enjoyable each time.

[break][break] this thread in particular is important because it shows the relationships the two new admins have, expressing respect and understanding with having to say very little to one another. jayden also trusts felix with the identity of his civilian persona, being a CEO of Wyndon Pharmacuticals, and discusses his private crystabloom project of his, which sets the stage for further plots down the line.

[newclass=".jaycurry"] border-left:50px solid; padding-left:50px; padding-right:50px; } .jaycurry b { font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; [/newclass]