he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
paralegal / special agent
agent
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,443 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
TO SOW DRAGON'S TEETH (LEFTWARD)
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2024 16:05:26 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Kyurem gave a tremendous bellow as it slammed its claws into the ground. The earth shook with incredible force and began to split. [break][break]

"We need to move!" Gunner yelled at . As loath as he was to leave their frozen Pokémon behind, they were sitting ducks so far from the majority of the League contingent. [break][break]

The agent released his Arcanine from a Pokéball. "Gwyn ap Nudd, get us over there!" he ordered, pointing at the distant group surrounding . [break][break]

The Arcanine uttered a low bark. Then, without warning, he used TELEPORT to bring Gunner, the Ranger, and the latter's Delphox to their destination. Gunner greeted with a nod and with a smile, then turned to the rest. [break][break]

"Sorry for the delay. I ran into this Ranger evacuating local Pokémon and brought him along. Safety in numbers," the blonde said, clapping a hand on the dark-haired man's shoulder. [break][break]

A brief glance at Chi-Yu steeled Gunner's resolve. He stepped up next to Penelope in a silent show of support. [break][break]

5_hlkXKq

TAGS – to sow dragon's teeth (left)[break]
NOTES[break]
– Arcanine joins the battle and uses TELEPORT to bring Gunner, , and Jack's Delphox to join the group of , , , , , and .[break]
– Frozen Pokémon: Hydreigon

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".gunner3"]--accent:#D8AD43;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
intel and accountability officer
deputy director
then i'll become the monster, i will deal the blow
awards
1,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2024 17:26:52 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","topaz"]
[attr="class","leftbody"]
[attr="class","textbody"]

[attr="class","cp cp-target-o"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

"Eveyone alright?!"
Paxton asked as the ground stabilized. As much as it could under Kyurem's PRESSURE and the giant shattering of earth and ice. "Get an scape plan ready in case the ground starts to give out." he reminded, though a large part of their forces were in the sky anyway.
[break][break]

"Unfortunately at the moment, Zekrom's proxy if with our actual draconid expert." he added, almost pointedly refusing to acknowledge 's existence as anything other than fire power at the moment.
[break][break]

" ," he snapped as the ranger stepped a little too closely into the absolute shit storm that was whatever went on between and , "Focus on our crisis, not what your superiors are arguing about." His tone is short as he summons his next pokemon. He puts a hand on 's shoulder, trying to ground her. "Any signs it's happening now?" he asked, looking over at her check in.
[break][break]

Another roar cuts through the howling winds and he shuddered. "Fear? Like existential dread...Giratina?" he offered to the scientist next to him. "We haven't see it or Katherine is a while." Hopper chirped in his ear, robotic and chipper as they began to power up and join in. Feeling a strange boost of energy from the terrain set before them, it began sending off volleys of TRI ATTACK. He turns to , giving him a once over as he reports back in to their boss before turning back to Hopper as it beeped and chirped status updates, mostly how it seemed fine.

[break][break]

Ab4ewJEC

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","title"]tldr;

[attr="class","notes"]
+ @hbic PERSONNEL LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO | 3 fails, forretress FROZEN!!! [break][break]
- aw fuck tremors [break]
- aw fuck more weird prophecy shit [break]
- paxton wont say remi's name unless he MUSTTT but h3wo's carrying the balls he gave him HMM [break]
- grrs at elise [break]
- actively begging illeana to not spiral into her brain palace [break]
- gets out his porygon [break]

[attr="class","credits"]
[attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".topaz"] --accent:#D49837; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz"] width:460px; margin:0px auto; min-height:200px; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz table"] border:none; border-collapse:collapse; background:#272727; border-radius:5px; box-shadow:1px 1px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody b"]color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody i"]color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody u"]color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline dotted;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz td"] vertical-align:top; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody"] font:12px 'Roboto'; padding:0px; text-align:justify; color:#eee; padding:50px 50px 0px; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .leftbody"] width:80px; margin-right:20px; min-height:500px; background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .cp"] color:#000; opacity:0.15; font-size:80px; position:absolute; right:10px; top:10px; z-index:-1; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc"] font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#eee; padding:0px 0px 20px; text-align:right; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; margin-left:50px; margin-right:50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc .title"] margin-top:-10px; transition:1s all; } .topaz:hover .ooc .title { margin-right:20px; transition:1s all;} .topaz .ooc .title span { background: var(--accent); padding: 2px 3px 2px; font: bold 11px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: lowercase; text-decoration: none; color: #f7f7f7; border-radius: 3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc .notes"] margin-top:5px; } .topaz .ooc span { font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom:2px; right:5px; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; transition-delay:2s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .avatar"]float: left; height:75px; width:75px; margin: 1px 15px 1px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Poppins|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
with what's to transpire.
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,333 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2024 17:52:55 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]as 's hand settles on her shoulder, she feels a snap of attention reeling her mind back in from the brink. the resulting smile she flashes him is grateful, overly so.

"no signs yet."

that she can tell, anyway...

"i'm not entirely sure it's referring to giratina with fear, but cosmic space and chains does align with the creation mythology."

they have witnessed the red chain in action once before - enough exposure for her to only see what she wants. it'll be her undoing, perhaps.

her expression crinkles into a slight frown. while she continues to bounce ideas off , , and due to their closer proximity to her, the scientist's charizard continues to use fire fang against the ice.

"i need more to know for sure..."

otherwise, she's selfishly stabbing at the dark.

8TRCb4mI
kyurem raid.

TLDR |
- hey ya'll
- helps ground her & lets her bounce ideas off him
- continuing to work on the revealing prophecy
- charizard uses fire fang again
- charizard tries: 1/3

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,901 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2024 18:49:29 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Unfortunately, the royal ranger cadet had stepped in a bit too close to whatever conflict the councilwoman and the red-headed leaguer started when snaps in that Elise should focus more on the crisis and not on the spat. He called her by her full name, the kind that her father did when he told her she was in trouble. [break][break]

“I’m sorry, sir. I will leave the spat to their devices and refocus on the crisis at hand.” She’d back off as she replies to with an apologetic bow of her head before the Galarian royal also gives the apology to too. “You have my deepest apologies for the rebuke, Matias. I should have not stepped in when it was unnecessary to.”[break][break]

Now that she’ll focus on the crisis with the glacial dragon, the royal ambassador spoke over to her female Lucario. “Are you alright?” Elise gets a grunt from the jackal that Tomoe is okay to continue. “Let’s keep up the protection with Aura Sphere.” Though and Zekrom were on the other side of the beast, she coudn’t help but worry more for them.[break][break]

When Tomoe the Lucario continues to use Aura Sphere to protect the other leaguers from being cut by the sharp ice shards in the blizzard, Elise ends up hearing a distant “IDA NAHUI” in the winds. was here! She would have to meet up with him soon too![break][break]

A1GiVvFC

@tags [break][break]

NOTES

- Elise is sorry to Paxton that she isn't focusing on the crisis and backs off.[break]
- After apologizing to Matias for grring at him, Elise continues to lend support.[break]
- Lucario keeps using Aura Sphere to keep up defense against the blizzard.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
3,037 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2024 20:24:01 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Words seem to screech in the mind, confusing and off putting as the great dragon before them.[break][break]

Tempest shakes it off, calling out his Zarude. It is not an attack on the Kyurem he seeks. Instead, he has a Jungle Healing set up around him, healing both ally and enemy in the face of whatever plan the mountainous legend was hatching.
[break][break]
83oBBkbu

[attr="class","tag"]@ tag

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
I'll leave you
RUINED
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,909 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2024 20:29:20 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","penelopepog"]
[attr="class","body"]
"Unfortunately, at the moment, Zekrom's proxy is with your actual draconid expert."

[break][break]
Useless.
[break][break]

Even in moments of absolute desperation, those who plead to be forgiven are never where they're needed. One was still stuck assisting some suspicious civilian and the other decided to tag along with not only the only other draconid expert, but the draconic peacekeeper herself, leaving their side absolutely defenseless against these hidden texts.
[break][break]

"Could two kings be referring to Dialga and Palkia then?"
[break][break]

Maybe it was a nonsensical suggestion, but mentions of creation mythology only brought the councilwoman back to the lived onslaught of Mt Pyre. There, in the shrouding darkness of their own doing, she could still see Palkia's reverted form, mangled up in cosmic chains of blinking characters. Back then she felt sympathy for the monster. Now? She could only wonder if those chains were the same ones locking them in place, forcing their region to face the same revision of hell over and over again.
[break][break]

Looking to her right, Penelope's gaze sought for answers. For clues only her eyes could discern through the unraveling chaos.
[break][break]But behind the scientist's head, right in the corner of all that's conspired, where once the liberator stood now towered a lofty chunk of crystal. And in that moment suspicion dissolved into dread.

Leaning forward, the councilwoman seized her subordinate's shoulder, drawing him close enough whisper against the howling winds, "Keep an eye on ."

Then she nodded toward the structure. [Break][break]

In the meantime, Chi-yu maintained its position at her side, although its gaze did stray. Wide, unblinking portals of one's own inner demons. They kept themselves locked onto .

[break][break]

NOTES

- GRrr at Isaac and remiel [break]
-chatting with [break]
- chi-yu staring at gunner

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".penelopepog"]--accent:#f74444;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".penelopepog b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".penelopepog i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".penelopepog u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".penelopepog a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".penelopepog h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".penelopepog h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".penelopepog .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".penelopepog .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".penelopepog .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".penelopepog .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
eMLxISXU

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ idol | dj ✧
✧ gym leader ✧
✧ do i know what's real? ✧
awards
740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2024 20:42:23 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","desikiss"]
[attr="class","body"]

Numbness twirled outward like ribbons from her heart at the sight of the Altaria's encasement in ice, accompanied by frozen fractals of dew that once trickled from her eyes. Everything other than anger had not been allowed to prosper on the inside anymore, unable to be coveted; Desiree ultimately fumed due to such ethereal prowess, regardless if it was intentional or simply a downside of existing with great frost and magnitude. Had the dragon's ascent into the icelands been months prior, and if possible, she would have given herself to the ice in exchange for the whimsical souls she had at her side.. they did not deserve such a fate, even if it was theorized to be temporary.[break][break]

The Altaria which remained still in the ice was one of the first pokemon the idol had met in Hoenn, for it had landed on her head the same day she met the man she now loved more than any other. Much like Thomas, seeing all of the companions of others encased in ice caused the urgency to fell the beast to come faster, greater- but she was bitter toward the colossus, forming personal resentments and vendettas all due to the sealing of Puff. A brilliant, whimsical cloud of a dragoness, one with a pure, gentle heart.[break][break]

Her lip quivered, holding a shaky hand out to grasp the air that resided on the other side of her preserved blue blossom. "Fight on, I will," she said in response to , spitting in the direction of the Kyurem and its crackling of the ice below, ".. I will get you out of this, Puff, just like all the others. I.. love you!" As she spoke the ground trembled and fissured, emotions running rampant as she just barely caught herself in time, directed by her love's warning.[break][break]

A click of another pokeball whisked out a glimmering pink Ampharos, one which she had named Rose Sapphire. "Electrify the beast, my heart!" Desiree commanded, clasping a hand over her chest. Spinning crackling energies from the tips of its hands, the glistening pokemon was quick to attempt release of a ZAP CANNON into the gale, dreaming of bringing Kyurem to segment into tiny, powerless, lifeless, frozen pieces. Once released, it soon would join Thomas's Pangoro in holding the line.[break][break]

BV9BTnvy

[break][break]

NOTES

- altaria is frozen! </3[break]
- forms a bitter resentment toward kyurem.[break]
- wants to kill it in revenge.[break]
- talks to her frozen altaria. v emotional![break]
- releases ampharos. attempts to use zap cannon on kyurem.[break]
- annnd goes to help hold the line with thomas's pangoro to shield from the snow.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".desikiss"]--accent:#ff9ebe;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
An observer of eons cannot feel the warmth of another.
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
3,136 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2024 21:20:21 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
Fuck this. Fuck the Kyurem. Howard saw figures in the distance warring against the colossal dragon. People warred against it, and prophecies were uttered. Was this dragon uttering the truth, or an interpretation of one that it deemed just? Prophecies. They always bit people in the ass. There was a reason misinterpreting prophecy was a popular tale in myth. A glimpse into the future became the chains that bound the mind of anyone who dared to look beyond the present.

The ground shook. Howard fell, scrambling from the dragon. Getting to his feet, he saw Kazimir.

"I'm not-" He stopped and turned to face the dragon. No running. Not yet. He had to witness what this would result in. It had to be chronicled. It had to be remembered. "Very well. A truce. Let's keep this ceasefire brief, yes?"

The Pokeball flew through the air, and opened with a flash. The temperature dropped lower in the presence of a glacial shard, its Clear Body making it seem almost mirrorlike in appearance.

[break]

"Hyper Beam." A voice whispered from behind the helmet.

After several beeps and patterns flashed across the entity's face, a Hyper Beam blasted forward.

MASKED HOWARD
FINE Kaz GOD I'll team up with you
Switching Claydol with Regice
Using Hyper Beam

1WmX9vrZ

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
ruin us, ruin me
and i'll let you
6'5" height
6'5" height
everyone's a sucker for a taste of glory
awards
2,661 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2024 21:20:40 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","olllies"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"]

"Woah! Watch out below!"

[break][break] When the mighty beast roars, his nails cracking down onto the earth and clawing it into pieces, Hoenn's Head Ranger calls down to those below. His voice is as loud as it can be for those he cares about most — , , , , , , and . They can handle themselves, he knows, but a little extra warning doesn't hurt.

[break][break] Still, the Pidgeot he rides on steers him away from any potential attacks.

[break][break] When he sees and up close, something like ENVY slices through him like a fresh wound, and he has to bite down on his bottom lip to ignore it, drawing blood.

[break][break] "C'mon bud," he whispers, hands tangled in the bird's warm feathers, before he steers them away. He watches teleport him and a League civilian away, nodding to the other in agreement, before a MEGA EVOLUTION covers the ground in shadow, beneath the Mega Pidgeot's mighty wings.

[break][break] "SAFF, LET'S GO! MAKE COVER!"

[break][break] His eyes cut briefly towards and Chiyu as he flies out in front. A PROTECT shimmers behind everyone who surrounds .

[break][break] He had to protect her, he just had to.

[break]

[break][break]
CfD1HyeJ

[attr="class","ooc"] tldr; [break]
- flies in front of league party w/ [break]
- mega pidgeot uses PROTECT

[attr="class","accent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-heartbeat"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","swarmbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".olllies"]--accent:#FFB24D;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .postbody img"] float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin: 5px 21px 11px 1px; height:90px; width:90px; filter:grayscale(0%); transition:0.5s all; } .luck .postbody img:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:45px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:0px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody .ooc"] width:200px; margin:15px auto -10px; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:0px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]

close tab

played by

Raptor

GOD
He/Him
December 25th
Spikemunth
Northeast
Monster
Rocket Beast
I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fire around me.
awards
890 posts
Shred DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shredzeppelin
Shred
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2024 21:38:21 GMT
Shred Avatar
Getoutgetoutgetoutgetoutgetoutgetoutgetoutgetoutgetoutgetoutgetoutgetoutgetout--

FWOOSH! A Hyper Beam tears its way through the blizzard, and comes mere inches away from hitting you head-on. Even then, just the force of it missing is enough to knock you down to the ground. Fuck! Are the League really choosing now of all times to pick fights? Have they really stooped so low that they're willing to ignore Kyurem so they can ambush Team Rocket? Tch, how typical. Well, nothing for it, you suppose. Scrambling back to your feet, you grab a Pokeball from your belt and turn towards the source of the attack, ready to fight back against Howard Slayte.

Oh. Howard Slayte. Huh...

WAIT.

"OI! DICKHEAD!" You scream, your fury so great that it even manages to pierce the howl of the snowstorm. "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU AIMING AT, YOU STUPID FUCKING CUNT!?"

...Ahem. With that stress vented, you glance around. Not that there's much to see with the reduced visibility, mind, but what little you can see isn't fantastic. From the look of it, your options for grouping up are either Howard, or a very large and very obvious League contingent. Seeing as you aren't eager to commit suicide in League custody via a bullet to the back of the head, it's a fairly easy choice. Well, not like it was even much of a choice to begin with, was it? You take a second to dust off your coat, before jogging over to join Howard.

"Alright, Galarian, the fuck are we doing here? What's the plan?"

kIeG|Eqr
TL;DR - Shred almost dies and then gets mad at Howard for it, but ultimately forgives him because they're not scheduled to betray each other for at least another year or two.
close tab

played by

skyline

jack
he/him
twenty-six
august 12
Hulbury
bi
travel blogger
elite ranger
Travel is the great leveler, the great teacher, bitter as medicine, crueler than mirror-glass.
awards
643 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jack
jack wainwright
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2024 0:43:36 GMT
jack wainwright Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jackpost"]

A pang of regret hit him as Gunner's Arcanine teleported him away to the main League contingent, leaving his frozen Togetic behind. Jack couldn't fault his logic; there was safety in numbers and his evacuation effort had reached the limit of what he could do alone.[break][break]

As Gunner clapped him on a shoulder and spoke to the group, Jack offered a friendly wave. He recognized some League officials but didn't really know anyone personally. "Name's Jack," he said simply by way of introduction, realizing belatedly that Gunner didn't actually know who he was either. Forcing his frozen cheeks into a kind smile, he turned his attention back to the earthshaking prophet and nodded encouragingly to his Delphox. She called a lucky chant out to the sky, casting a protection spell over the assembled people and pokemon.[break][break]

QBLubHe|

[break]

NOTES

[break]– To Sow Dragon's Teeth: Leftward
[break]– Togetic Frozen

[attr="class","jackpkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".jackpost"]--accent:#52D8D8;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jackpost b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".jackpost i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".jackpost u"]text-underline-offset:3px;color:var(--accent);text-decoration-color:var(--accent);text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jackpost a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".jackpost h1"]font:bold 16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".jackpost h2"]font:bold 14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".jackpost .tag a"]font:15px Poppins;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jackpost .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,888 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2024 3:47:37 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
When Shalin and had surveyed the Icelands not long ago, they had found vastly increased aggression from wild Pokémon, unlike anything they had ever seen in the area. When she heard a five-alarm fire coming from the Icelands, one that was all hands on deck, she knew something big was up. Dressed in her Sygna Suit, it offered her many protections and supernatural, but niche, abilities. Withstanding the cold was not one of them. Even so, her Flygon buzzed onward, gaining altitude to see what was ahead and causing the ruckus. A slew of League officials and other trainers surrounded a Pokémon she had heard horror stories about from Meteno, but had never seen before.

It was Kyurem.

With many of her mount's attacks ineffective against such a behemoth, she had little choice but to distract it. What better distraction would there be than to blow the ice-type's eardrums out? Sandy landed on the tallest ice sheet she could find, letting her suited partner lift her right leg over her back and onto the wing. The last time she had pulled this off, it was in the Galar Memory. This time, it would be her first time discharging an obscene amount of Infinity Energy in such a strong attack while in the real world. All four limbs on the wing, she braced herself for the most intense ride she had gone on since her hospitalization after Dewford.

"Sandy, BUG BUZZ!"

Enhanced by the BUG ZONE surrounding the Sygna Suited rider, the translucent, rigid, yet sturdy green wing flapped and buzzed with such high frequency that Shalin herself began to vibrate. The beat of the two clashing frequencies may have been headache-inducing, even for the Kyurem. She flew as close to the dragon's ear as she felt comfortable with, the dangerously loud buzzing reverberating all over the Silent Icelands.

ZHeTCHJb

- Shalin arrives in her Sygna Suit, on her Flygon
- Activating her suit, she generates a BUG ZONE around herself.
- Commanding her Flygon to use BUG BUZZ, she user her suit's power to sit on the wing as it buzzes, making the noise far louder than it otherwise would be.

{WC: 311}
{PC: 1}

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
Sandy         Flygon         Good

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,586 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2024 4:26:21 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
noah returns 's nod with a firm chin. despite the frigid tempest, relief comes as the rush of pidgeot feathers. he watches as and his pokemon ascend with her, into the glacial weave above.[break][break]

briefly, he wishes they had stayed with him. though countless trainers and their pokemon occupy the battlefield, the blizzard wreathes them all in numbing anonymity. [break][break]

the gym leader and his hitmonlee trudge on as the earth rumbles beneath them.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]Oy84pBcd[break][break]

[break]
tl;dr: noah says gbye to the fliers!!

[newclass=".noahf"]--accent:#5d8bd5; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .icon"]background-image:url(https://file.garden/ZXZrnWMYuz15frfJ/SETT%20ICONS/setticon.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .noahf blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .widecurve blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aria

Adel or Della
Her/She/Her
February 21
Ballonlea City
Bicurious
Ranger
Rookie
18 height
18 height
awards
74 posts
part of
TAG WITH @adelaide
Adelaide Whiteley
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2024 5:35:20 GMT
Adelaide Whiteley Avatar
lead or be led
template by Punki of Pixel Perfect
tags tags tags
Adel remembers the words her future self spoke. This was not the first time some encounter the beast. it was twisted no sense of morals however he wasn't on against least not yet anyway. The truth was hard for most to understand even herself after what happened at galar but she remained calm. She was late to the party but many others spoke of the prophecy. 

Two kings shall ascend from buds... To bloom.
Fear shall pour from basin cosmic space, chains shared.

What didn't that mean? Wait could this mean zacian and zamazenta? The pair who has lost their forms so long due effect of ruination? Adel remained in her thoughts while so many decided to attack Hoopa. She didn't instead decided to aid Hoopa. She had a feeling It was responsible for kyurem and reshiram fusion yet. The knowledge was being revealed to them although cryptic. "Heal it."

Her garvenior stared at her trainer for a moment however she obey her. The fairy focused her energy sending healing at Hoopa unbounded.

Gardevoir used Heal Pulse
2L_hF1ms

Summary: Adel listen to the prophecy and think to herself before decided to aid Hoopa even a little bit. Under Adel orders  her garvenior unless healing pulse on Hoopa.

close tab

played by

Flood

X
She/Her
March 6th
Nimbasa City
Asexual
Ultramodernist
Executive
5'7 height
5'7 height
Look to the future, see in it everything you've ever wanted. Now find the strength to grab it.
awards
514 posts
part of
TAG WITH @flood
Xenon Antheil
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2024 9:08:29 GMT
Xenon Antheil Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","xenon"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

The earth cracks under her feet as the dragon declares its prophecy to the heavens and plunges its claws into the frozen earth, rending the land atwain with divine might. It's no surprise then that Xenon finds herself getting separated from and as the ground literally splits under them, leaping backwards as a canyon opens underneath her and watching as the girls fall away in a storm of snowy rubble. Yet she hardly looks concerned in the slightest as she simply smiles and waves goodbye, more than confident that the two could take care of themselves while she looked for a more active way to support this battle.
[break][break]
The screaming ray of energy emanating from the golem of ice seems like a good place to start as Xenon starts making her way towards and , approaching right along the same time as coincidentally enough. "Well well, what a fucking squadron of misfits we are~" Xenon trills as her Gengar blasts several icy spears out of the sky with a concentrated salvo of Focus Blasts, keeping them safe for a second longer in the midst of all this chaos.
[break][break]
In any case, "Dread Threatening" is looking for a plan. And while she might trust Howard to do her fucking taxes or some stupid shit, she did not trust the man to come up with any kind of coherent plan for taking down a god. "The plan is pretty fucking simple all things considered! One of us focuses on making sure we don't get impaled to the ground by the world's sharpest popsicles, and the rest of us fucking blast the bastard dragon with everything we've got! We keep doing that until either we all die or it dies, sound like a good plan?!" Xenon didn't bother to wait around for that answer as the Mega Stone embedded into her prosthetic arm hums with Infinite Energy, an egg of light cocooning Argon and exploding with power as he Mega Evolves. The ivory phantom cackles madly as a torrent of poisonous sludge bubbles from where he stands and slams into the White Kyurem, all the world's venom eating away at the dragon's hide as she adds just one more attack to the salvo to end this bastard where it stood.
[break]
N72_1tBT

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

NOTES

Xenon separates from Eris and Aurelia after the fissure in the earth nearly swallows her whole, regroups with "Dread", Howard, and Kazimir to start fucking whaling on the White Kyurem. Mega Evolves Argon into his shiny white form, hits that bastard Kyurem with a concentrated Sludge Wave...

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.xenon]--accent:#a0a4a9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.xenon]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".xenon b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".xenon a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".xenon i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".xenon u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".xenon h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".xenon h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".xenon .text b"]font:bold 12px Montserrat;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".xenon .ooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".xenon .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS