part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
TALES BENEATH THE DYNA TREE (LEAGUE)
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2024 0:01:17 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]TALES BENEATH[break]THE DYNA TREE (LEAGUE)

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

SCHEDULED END: FEBRUARY 29TH, 11:59PM PST
LIMITED TIME EVENT
LEAGUE ONLY

[player]https://file.garden/ZXZrnWMYuz15frfJ/HOENN%20MUSIC/CALYREX%20THEME.mp3[/player]
[break]

🎼 Calyrex Theme - Pokemon Sword and Shield

EVER GRANDE CITY

IN THE MIDDLE OF FEBRUARY, a routine analysis of the RADIANT PETAL is interrupted when it flies out of the labs. It soars, leaving a tail of faint light for those to follow.[break][break]

Eventually, the petal graces Ever Grande City's lush green. Hoenn's sea caresses the island with every wave, hushing its steep cliffsides with brine and foam.[break][break]

When the petal lands, it immediately expels all of the energy from its vegetal vessel. Within seconds, a grand, rotund tree blooms. In hues of white and mulberry, the DYNA TREE has put down its roots, connecting with the dynergy present within the city's underground.[break][break]

FROM THE TREE'S SUMMIT, a mysterious, delicate hare is seen. Verdant buds grace its neck beneath a bulbous head resembling a monarch's or imperial crown. Imbued with Psychic powers, it descends from the tree with regal grace. Though Galar has long since forgotten the High King's existence, its legacy has been reinvigorated by that fateful descent into a battle-worn artifact's memory...[break][break]

Upon closer observation and over time, it can be discovered that this CALYREX is the one from GOODBYE GALAR: RUSTED SWORD.

The CALYREX remains by the tree, sitting on a bright pistil-shaped throne of its own creation. Crossing its slender and lithe legs, the King of Bountiful Harvests presides over the royal perimeter. Perhaps, it is fatigued. One can not be too sure whether it was responsible for the RADIANT PETAL'S flight or the growth of this DYNA TREE. Regardless, the CALYREX presents itself as a patient, majestic creature.[break][break]

Commissioner calls upon GALARIAN AMBASSADOR , , and the newest inductee to the A.Q.U.A. INITIATIVE, , to greet the CALYREX. Sadly, the King remembers little of that fading memory. However, it remembers sentimentality. Familiarity. Loyalty. Though this King can not speak by way of its own tongue, it possesses a nearby human vessel to speak:[break][break]

"i am calyrex. i am the one known as the king of bountiful harvests. i have borrowed one of your people to thank you in person... so to speak. indeed, there are no words to adequately express my gratitude toward your people for your kindness in the past."[break][break]

The Calyrex's vessel proclaims. Though the King does not speak with its own voice, its courtly diction and rhythm tastes sweet.[break][break]

"but i am not at full strength to aid your kingdom. please, kindhearted humans of hoenn, i beg you to help me. regale me with stories so that i can better learn your peoples' ideals. their dreams. regale me so that i may weave myself into the tapestry of your history: past, present and future. your orations will recall my powers, and i will forever be in your debt."

WEEKLY PROMPT

WEEKLY PROMPT

THE CALYREX AWAITS YOUR STORY. Like fabled bards, your character may recite a story to CALYREX. It does not matter if the tale is fiction or not. However, every week or so, there will be a new PROMPT for your characters to revolve their stories around. ICly, the CALYREX will receive all kinds of stories throughout the month.[break][break]

Throughout your character's spoken story (they must speak it, for oration is essential for memetic canonization), the CALYREX will listening intently. Afterward, the Hare King will express its gratitude with an emphatic "Cro rown!"

PROMPT FOR 2/4-2/10
[break][break]
Tell me a story of...[break][break]
  • Truth and/or ideals OR

• *Fire and ice.

*Reference a fire-type and ice-type Pokemon, move, or the element in general, etc.

[break][break][break]

REWARD FOR 2/4-2/10

[img src="https://raw.githubusercontent.com/msikma/pokesprite/master/items/berry/starf.png" style="float:none;box-shadow:none;border:none" title="can be immediately used for a gender swap or an ooc devolution for a pokemon"][img src="https://raw.githubusercontent.com/msikma/pokesprite/master/items/tr/psychic.png" style="float:none;box-shadow:none;border:none" title="1X MOVE TUTOR"]

INSTRUCTIONS
DEADLINE

INSTRUCTIONS

THIS LIMITED TIME EVENT will last until the end of the month, updating every week. Please heed the following rules.[break][break]

• This is the LEAGUE'S DYNA TREE; Rockets can participate in this thread.
  • [break]
  • ALL OF YOUR CHARACTERS can participate.
  • [break]
  • A DYNAMAX CANDY will be given to characters who PARTICIPATE IN ALL FOUR PROMPTS (2/2-2/10, 2/11-2/17, 2/18-2/24, 2/25-2/29).
  • [break]
  • One-liners or low effort posts will not be counted for the prompt.
  • [break]
  • Rewards you earn can be IMMEDIATELY PLACED INTO YOUR PC without a Site Shop post.
  • [break]
  • You can only POST ONCE PER WEEK/PROMPT.
  • [break]

THIS LIMITED TIME EVENT WILL END FEBRUARY 29TH, 11:59PM PST.

[newclass=.ynospace li] padding: 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,185 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2024 1:12:23 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Navypog3"]
[attr="class","Navypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Navypog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","Navypog3-tagged"]
@tag

[attr="class","Navypog3-subtitle"]
I HOPE YOU KNOW WE HAD EVERYTHING. WHEN YOU BROKE ME AND LEFT THESE PIECES.

[attr="class","Navypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-icon"]

A warrior is called to the king’s court to play the role of a bard.[break][break]
Calyrex sits before the great tree, waiting with a passive expression. For a long moment, Navy can only stare. It’s like looking at a younger man’s burning memory. Remembering that man, walking cocksure across the grass of a Galarian pitch, acting like he knew better than everyone, makes him burn with embarrassment.[break][break]
More than that, there is shame. Remembered grief. Loss. A hole in his heart where two children should be, children whose faces he can’t even recall.[break][break]
Good to see you again.” Is all he can think to say by way of greeting. “Never introduced myself to you properly, first time we met. The name’s Navy. Well, on government forms. Don’t really like that name, but that’s a story for another day.” Just as carrying one of the king’s burdens in that poisoned land will be a story for another day.[break][break]
Looking around, he expects to see a horse. Valkyrie was Calyrex’s steed before she was his. She was always the king’s steed, but she offered the Pale Rider leal service.[break][break]
Where’s Valkyrie?” A moment’s pause. Confusion. “Uh, your horse?”[break][break]
Nothing but more confusion. There is a memory of a horse, and knowledge of what horses are. No Valkyrie.[break][break]
Something about that makes Navy’s heart ache.[break][break]
Anyway, brought something. It’s what I want to tell you a story about.”[break][break]
He’s been carrying a rolled cloth under his arm. Stepping back, he allows it to unfold, gently rolling its length before the king. Afterwards, he sits on opposite ends of the unrolled fabric.[break][break]
[break][break]
It’s a story about a flag.”[break][break]
He is so, so thankful that he is alone – or as alone as will ever allow him to be, while he serves in AQUA. This is not his forte. At the penultimate hour, this warrior-cum-bard feels anxious. A man who didn’t finish high school must tell a tale for a king.[break][break]
Once upon a time, there were, uh, tribes.” His voice tries to steady as he threads the first strands of the narrative. “Sometimes they fought. Sometimes they lived together. Usually, there was fighting. Swords, sticks, Pokemon, whatever they could get their hands on.”[break][break]
And lots of people who didn’t want to fight got caught up in the bloodlust of them that did.” Even having rehearsed this, an unmistakable tinge of dragonfire anger heats his words. “Until, one day, someone decided it didn’t have to be that way. There were fighters in the world, and there were…” His mind turns to , the day she consoled him and helped him pick out flowers on the anniversary of Gabe’s death.[break][break]
…florists. And hunters, and carpenters. So they rallied all the people together, told that there could be a better world.” A tap on the flag. “A world where the strong and the weak can both be happy. A world of laws and structure. In this world, strength does not give you the right to rule. It gives you the duty to serve.” He catches himself smiling.[break][break]
The symbol has changed, but the idea has remained the same. It binds people together like, uh…” he tries, as best he can, to maintain an even voice while remembering the metaphor, “…twigs in a bundle. It was a lie at first, one guy rebelling against the world’s truth. Then two people believed it, then three. Then more than I can count. It became something more important than truth: an idea. An idea worth living for.”[break][break]
The Pale Rider’s hand is on his chest. “An idea worth dying for. And despite everything, it’s still here today. Mud huts became castles. Castles turned into metropolises. Metropoli? Here it sits, through it all.” Again, he looks down at the flag.[break][break]
And there’s people who want to misuse it. People who wanna mistreat it. People sitting in its shadow, lining their pockets with cash. It’s threatened every day, every week, every month. Humans want to tear it down just as bad as gods. But it keeps flying. Every day it holds back that evil truth. It lets the woman I love sing songs instead of watch her Pokemon die. And that’s worth all the pain.”[break][break]
He stands up, rolls up the flag, gives a clumsy bow. The dexterity afforded him in Galar is gone, all the trained reflexes of a lord in the court. Yet the memory remains, and he tries.[break][break]
Thanks for listening, King.”[break][break]
Cro rown!” The king says, and the two depart in peace.

[attr="class","Navypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Navy tells a story of Ideals
[attr="class","Navypog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Navypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Navypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Navypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Navypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Navypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#d84545;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Navypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Navypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Navypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Navypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Navypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#d84545!important; }.Navypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Navypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Navypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Navypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Navypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Navypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Navypog3-post i { color:#d84545; }.Navypog3-post b { color:#d84545;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Navypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Navypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Navypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#d84545;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#d84545!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,419 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2024 1:37:18 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Calyrex was asking for stories - and Hideo would deliver. He approached the lordly Pokemon atop his Spectrier, his Beheeyem carried along by the boy's hand (the Beheeyem levitating itself, moved with the ease of a balloon).

He dismounted once he was close enough, his Beheeyem following behind him by foot. The Calyrex spoke to him - through someone else that had wandered close.

"An honor to meet you, King Calyrex," Hideo said, offering a bow - a motion his Beheeyem mimicked. "I think I have the kind of story you're looking for."

Hideo took a seat, his Beheeyem by his side.

"There was once a boy, who wanted to prove his strength to everyone. Everyone around him thought he was a weak, sickly child, but he still struggled to prove himself. Every step may be a challenge, but he took each step with his own strength, and he wanted to prove that he could do anything he put his mind to if he just tried hard enough."

"But there were some things he couldn't do, no matter how hard he tried. And he thought if he could accomplish those goals, he'd feel satisfied. He tried anyways, even when he was warned not to. And the results ended up harming not just himself, but those close to him…"

"He had to stop and think, before his actions could cause permanent harm. He thought about why he wanted to prove himself to everyone, why he pushed himself past his limits until the consequences spilled onto others."

"It was then that he realized the truth, what was truly driving him: the one person whose faith he wanted to earn, was his own."

"It was upon learning that truth, that he could truly start to achieve satisfaction. It was only then that he could make a difference in the world."

With that, Hideo stood up. The Calyrex let out a "Cro rown!", its satisfaction evident.

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,311 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2024 1:42:31 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","isaac2"]

[attr="class","topimage"]

[attr="class","textbox"]"Can't say I'm much of a storyteller. But, hell. While I'm here, I think I've got something in mind."[break][break]

Isaac's clasped hands flashed once. As he parted them, a perfectly-formed sphere of ice sat between nestled in his grip. "So there's ice, right? And it's all around us. The only thing we've ever known. And we all know what ice is like, right? It's sturdy and stable, but it's all cold and rigid, too. Some people love it. Some people hate it. But we all gotta live with it." Isaac sighed, turning to Calyrex with a wry smile on his face. "I couldn't stand it, y'know. Not for a while."[break][break]

"But nothing hates ice more than fire." In his other hand, he flicked out a lighter and used it to light up a torch.[break][break]

"Some people say fire brings warmth and change. Others say all it does is destroy everything it touches. Me? I think it's got its time and its place. But fire doesn't know that. You let it get out of control, and it just burns, and burns, and takes, and takes, and makes what it wants everyone else's problem."[break][break]

"Fire hates ice." He held the torch close to the sphere of ice, watching as it began to visibly sweat. "It doesn't care what the ice is doing. That's not the point. It just takes and takes, chipping piece after piece away from the ice so it can get its hands on what lies beneath."[break][break]

You wanna know the funny part?" He looked at the flame, which only seemed to shudder in the cold. "The fire doesn't even get anything out of it. But the ice gets hurt more than the fire does, so the fire does the only thing it knows."[break][break]

By now, the sphere of ice in Isaac's hands was looking worse for the wear. He ran a finger along one of the cracks on its surface. "Suddenly, the ice isn't so sturdy anymore. If something wanted to hurt the ice, it could. The fire doesn't want that. It just doesn't care. And the ice?"[break][break]

As he parted his finger from the crack, a drop of red was left behind. Blood. "It grows colder. Harsher. Gets all these jagged edges. Loses all the good, keeps all the bad and then some. Its as if it's trying to keep the fire away, no matter what it takes. And it's gonna keep doing that, and the fire's gonna keep taking and taking, until one day it's had enough."[break][break]

The ice was melting now, faster and faster. As it did, a shape inside began to waver. "Ice isn't just ice. Once it's had enough, once the fire's gotten it too hot and bothered, it stops being ice. Now, it's water." The outermost shell of ice shattered, unable to stand up to the heat anymore, and water came rushing out. It fell upon the torch, the flame smothered beneath the sudden deluge. "And nothing hates fire more than water."[break][break]

When the deluge stopped, reduced to little more than scattered droplets of water, Isaac held up what he had left. Tiny shards of ice, melting in the sun as they sat atop Isaac's soaked palm. The ash-stained remains of the torch, a pitiful wisp of smoke rising from the tip. The dripping slowed like a carcass bleeding out. The smoke dwindled like the last breaths of a dying man. Finally, only stillness remained.[break][break]

"Look where that gets them."

[attr="class","oocbox"]
TAG — @ [break]
NOTES — notes go here

[newclass=".isaac2"] --color:#c4c067; [/newclass]
[newclass=".isaac2"] margin: 0px auto; background-color: #111; min-height: 500px; width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom:20px; } .isaac2 .textbox a, .isaac2 .textbox i { color:var(--color); } .isaac2 .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--color); } .topimage { background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155427871351906335/image.png); height: 250px; width: 400px; background-size: cover; background-position:50% 20%; margin: 0px auto; } .isaac2 .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding-bottom: 20px; background:#1E1E1E; padding:30px 50px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom; } .isaac2 .oocbox { border-top: 3px solid #333; padding-top: 10px; width: 260px; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,283 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2024 3:10:50 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

Elise accepts the commissioner’s request to personally greet the Calyrex that sits beneath the Dyna Tree and with the King of the Bountiful Harvests here in Hoenn, the Galarian Ambassador bows deeply with her head dipped down and her hand on her chest like she is greeting a monarch superior to her title. “Your Majesty, I would think you might not remember the events of the other ‘Galar’ much since we’ve last met.”

And that time in twenty years has made her a bit stronger than she was when she first came to Hoenn.[break][break]

“But it is good to see you again.” A smile came onto the dark magenta haired princess’ pale face and she stands straight with her graceful poise fitting of one who was raised as a royal Galarian princess. “I will try to create a story that you will enjoy listening to.” [break][break]

The ambassador begins to tell a story that she would think His Royal Majesty, King Calyrex, would love to listen to.[break][break]

“Once upon a time, there was a beautiful princess who lived in a large castle and her kingdom was covered in ice. Though her parents, the king and queen, were loving parents to her, the people of the kingdom feared the princess because she cursed one of the children that mistreated her with her ice spells. They deemed her a witch who only existed to hurt others with her curses.” Elise starts her story while she tries to get the narrative down for the king. “Like the snow that covered her kingdom, she closed her heart off to others except for her family and close friends. She ends up feeling very lonely inside the castle since it was a gilded cage for her. It didn’t help that the princess was also very much sheltered off from the world because of her upbringing and years of mistreatment and ostracization made her very shy and timid of other people.”[break][break]

“One day, a knight in shining flaming armor comes to the kingdom. When she greets him, the handsome knight is none other than her childhood friend who had been away to a distant land. They spend time together after so long in the royal gardens and he has always vowed to protect her.” As she continues her story, the Calyrex begins to listen to it with a silent nod. “And one evening when they meet up in the royal garden under the moonlight, the princess confesses her love to her knight in shining armor. He, in turn, tells her that he loved her back and promised to shield her from harm.”[break][break]

“With each romantic gesture that the knight gives her, the heart of ice that the princess wears thawed out. He gives her the courage to face the people of her kingdom as she makes amends with them. In time, her people no longer fear her and she is able to be much happier with her knight by her side.”[break][break]

As Elise ends her story to the King of Bountiful Harvests, the Calyrex gives her a satisfied cry of “Cro rown!” [break][break]

A gentle smile came onto the royal princess of Galar and Galarian Ambassador as she spoke to Calyrex. “I am very glad you liked it, Your Majesty.”

TAGS – Tales Beneath the Dyna Tree[break]
NOTES – notes here.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2024 4:47:17 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-pkmn"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-pkmn-2"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-bannertop"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-w"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-img"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-w-1"]

greets the seemingly newborn CALYREX with all the respect and tradition expected towards a HIGH KING of GALAR. Before long, however, he rises from his kneel, unclutching the ROYAL AMULET around his neck from his time in that ALTERNATE GALAR of old.[break][break]

"We are honoured to receive you in HOENN, great king. If it's a tale of IDEALS you wish to hear, then I can certainly provide."[break][break]

The exiled prince shifts his coat aside before taking his seat upon a large root and crossing one leg over the other's knee. His story begins once he's there, as his green APPLIN frolics in the heavenly pasture of grass nearby:[break][break]

[break]
"Once upon a time, in an ancient KINGDOM far away from the traditions of GALAR, there lived a prince named WANDER. From a young age, Wander was captivated by the romantic allure of IDEALISM, dreaming of a world where people and Pokémon lived in harmonious equality and true justice prevailed at every turn. His passionate belief in these lofty ideals, however, blinded him to the harsh realities of this world.[break][break]

[break]

One day, conflict and turmoil found themselves within the confines of Wander's kingdom as two differing FACTIONS wrestled for control of the region. Spurred on by his unwavering idealism, Wander convinced himself that he could manifest unity between these two factions through diplomacy and compassion. Despite being urged to practice caution, the prince left the safety of his castle and embarked on a dangerous quest to mediate the conflict, convinced that his ideals would triumph over the strife.[break][break]

As the idealistic prince delved deeper into the complexities of the dispute, however, he encountered treachery, deceit, and deeply ingrained animosity that defied his hopeful notions. His once unwavering belief in the innate goodness of HUMANITY and Pokémon was shaken as he witnessed the darker aspects of both unfurl before his eyes. His concept of self, too, was distorted by these realizations.[break][break]

Amid adversity, the prince discovered that blind idealism alone was not enough to mend the bleeding wounds of his region.[break][break]

[break]

With the help and wisdom of ZEKROM, and other new allies that brought about the resilience of SPIRIT with them, Wander cast himself back into the challenge of healing his kingdom once more. New experiences with them helped him understand that genuine change required not only noble aspirations but also pragmatic action and a profound understanding of the human-Pokémon condition to truly make a difference.[break][break]

Though it took many years, a great wellspring of empathy, and demanded a tempered idealism that was grounded in REALISM, Wander eventually succeeded in achieving a resolution between the warring factions. He knew now that, while ideals were important for seeing the world as it could be, they needed to be tempered with a practical understanding of the world as it was.[break][break]

With this in mind, Wander and ZEKROM also knew that someday the IDEAL WORLD they had striven to create would inevitably crumble... only to be succeeded by another one of the chosen.
[break][break]

Each time a step closer to EVERLASTING HARMONY."
[break]

"CRO ROWN!"
[break]

[attr="class","remy-lb-bannerbottom"]TALES BENEATH THE DYNA TREE ♔

CHAPTER ONE

[break][break]

[newclass=.remy-lb]border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;padding:24px;width:500px;box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #363636,-2px 2px 0px #363636,2px -2px 0px #363636,-2px -2px 0px #363636;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb b]color:#d49736;letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb i]color:#cecece;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb u]text-decoration: none;font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing: 3px;color: #d5ad40;text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn]background-color:#272727;padding:10px 10px 3px 10px;margin:-24px -24px 0px -24px;border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;display:flex;height: 25px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn div]height: 8px;margin: 0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn div:hover]color:#d49736;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2]border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px!important;border:solid 1px #232323;border-bottom:none;padding: 10px 5px 10px 5px;background-color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2 img]margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop]text-align:right;margin:0px -24px 24px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding: 16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop div]padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom]text-align:right;margin:24px -24px -25px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;font:800 20px Poppins;line-height:20px;text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom a]font:800 20px Poppins!important;line-height:20px!important;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40);-webkit-background-clip:text!important;-webkit-text-fill-color:transparent!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom div]font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;padding-top:5px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#666666;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w]display:flex;gap:35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img]height:70px;width:70px;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img img]height:70px;width:70px;filter:grayscale(50%) contrast(80%);border-radius:3px;max-width: none !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w-1]font:11.7px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;padding: 10px 25px 10px 15px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
everyone's a sucker for a taste of glory
awards
2,315 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2024 7:59:19 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollietop"]
[attr="class","littleollie"] an impulse to visit the evergrande's DYNA TREE rewards with the sight of someone that he'd thought had been lost to a faraway memory. the hidden tomb. galar.

[break][break] ollie blinks, struggling put a name to the face.

[break][break] hearing the weird rabbit speak in uneven tones through a vessel is a jarring experience it itself, one that triggers a memory that he thought had long been pushed down. oh. it was that guy.

[break][break] after the esteemed steps down, it's hoenn's head ranger who steps up to the podium so to speak.

[break][break] as always, ollie flashes them a boyish grin.

[break][break] "heya! not sure if you remember, but i'm ollie. i think we met... like a super long time ago. anyways, this is tofu and mochi." the pikachu and wyrdeer join him and ollie folds his legs as he sits before him in particular. ollie has brought a basket of fruit as a feeble offering, and he starts peeling an orange as he speaks.

[break][break] "i'm not super good with stories, so sorry if this isn't too great."

[break][break] he clears his throat.

[break][break] "in case you didn't know, my name is and my sister is . you know her? she's rayquaza's chosen, and also the head scientist. she's super smart, you know, she actually —" a nudge from his wyrdeer has him coughing lightly. "anyways."

[break][break] "when i was a kid, i was a little shit. [break][break]

kids usually are, ya know? i have a bunch of brothers and they taught me all sorts of stupid things. they'd play a bunch of pranks on me, and i'd play them right back. [break][break]

and i thought there was nothing wrong with that. that's just what kids do. [break][break]

but one time, we were a little too good at playing pranks. and long story short, the kid ended up with his pants down in front of the whole class. [break][break]

the teacher's pulled me and a few guys together, demanding who's fault it was. and i was scared, 'course i was, so i didn't say nothin. i thought it wouldn't get back to me. because who was going to know, right? [break][break]

except they did. and that kid's mom was real mad about it too. [break][break]

she caused a huge fuss, not that i blame her. cause the kid ended up getting bullied real bad after my prank - the one that i didn't admit to - and like. he ended up moving schools. [break][break]

i felt so bad about it. [break][break]

i never told my ma. and then, she died. and i never got the chance to tell her."

[break][break] he swallowed. his voice grew tight.

"after that, i tried not to tell any lies if i could. i value honesty, you know? and plus, they always end up hurting people in the end."

[break][break] but penny had asked him to lie. if it were anyone else, he would've said no. but because it was her -

[break][break] "anyways, that's the story!"

[break][break] with that he finished peeling his orange, offering a small piece to his pokemon and then finally one over to the rabbit king.

[break][break] "oh yeah, all stories have morals. this one's obvious."

[break][break] "never tell a lie."

[attr="class","ooc"] TALES BENEATH THE DYNA TREE [break]
- starf berry [break]
- deevolution stone [break]

[newclass=".littleollie"]--accent:#FFB546; } .littleollie { font:12px 'Roboto'; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 70px 50px; letter-spacing:0.6px!important} .littleollie b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .littleollie i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littleollie a { font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'!important; } .littleollie u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .littleollie .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:20px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .littleollie .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase; } .littleollie img { filter:grayscale(0%); } .littleollie { border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px!important;} .littleollie .title { text-align:right; margin-bottom:20px; } .littleollie .title b { border-bottom:1px solid; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ollietop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#FFB546;height:40px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

V

Sol
He/Him
Nineteen
June Twenty-Sixth
Anistar City, Kalos
Homosexual
Researcher
Civilian
Single
5'9" height
5'9" height
I know love exists because I am real and I am full of it.
awards
29 posts
part of
TAG WITH @solstice
Solstice Arylide
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2024 9:12:53 GMT
Solstice Arylide Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","solstice"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

There was something beyond reason that compelled him to visit the Dyna Tree. That something was obsession. It made his mouth water at the mystery and power that was the Dynamax phenomenon and somehow this tree was connected to it, yes? He had pontificated on the phenomenon many times in his hospital bed, pages upon pages comparing and hypothesizing on published research. It had all led him here, to the King.

[break][break]

And the King requested stories. Stories were Sol's area of expertise! They were his very lifeblood. If the King wanted a story then he would get the story of a lifetime! An epic of grand proportions! Love and loss and princes and dragons! Oh, his story would have it all!

[break][break]

That was the plan...until he laid eyes upon the King and his grand crown. Something strikes him deep in his core. Goosebumps run up his arms and legs, tears spring to his eyes watering them. Why?

[break][break]

"I, um, Your Majesty," Sol gulps unconsciously, "I hear you request a tale?"

[break][break]

Sol does not dwell on the Pokémon's reaction. He is too busy lost in his mind. He is trying to deal with the melting pot of emotions and memories that have overtaken him. Why? Why, why, why? Whatever! It's fine!

[break][break]

Sol straightens up, a practiced pose overriding his formerly relaxed demeanor, "Then I shall tell you a tale. A tale of grandeur, and fate, with high stakes and dreadful lows! You will remember it for all of time! Even when fate cannot remember your name, this story will be part of your everlasting legacy!"

[break][break]

Sol exhales, not because he is holding a breath but because he simply cannot do this. "I am sorry, Your Highness. I do not have the heart to tell you that story. Instead, I will tell you something real. No grand epic, but a tale of loss and new beginnings. A tale I hold very closely to my heart. One that may bore you, one that may move you. I don't know."

[break][break]

"Once upon a time, there was a little boy. He was unremarkable in every way except one: this boy was very sick. He could not live life without needing other people to take care of him. Despite this condition, his family loved him very much. They sacrificed a great many things to make him as happy as they could.

[break][break]

"For years and years, this little boy's condition only worsened, but he continued to hope as did his family. The boy wanted nothing more than to live and to play. He suffered through a great many pains and experiments in the hopes that he would live normally, but he had no such luck...Until one day, everything changed."

[break][break]

Sorrow clogged Solstice's voice, it clouded his mind and pushed out the disbelief that he was spilling his guts just for some so-called King. He thought about this moment all the time. Why was he struggling to tell this story? He relived it every time he closed his eyes, it should be a piece of cake. He swallows at the lump in his throat.

[break][break]

"E-everything changed. A great tragedy had struck, my - his life was filled with fire and lightning, and the hope for a better future was obscured by ash. Then it all changed again, but he could not notice it. Even after the ash had cleared, his heart and mind were still mired with it. Even when his illness, his curse, was lifted he still thought about the flames that had consumed his life...

[break][break]

"On the other side of the ash, he was free to live. But he was chained to the past even as the years flew by. He buried himself in the past, further and further, until he was beyond what he had lived. He looked towards the past to find his future, to find the answer, the solution to fix it all. Luck had brought him a new life, luck would give him another again...or so he hoped."

[break][break]

Sol, who had been unable to look at the King, found the Pokémon's eyes. "The End, Your Highness."

[attr="class","solsticeooc"]
@tag
[break]

NOTES

A story of Truth and/or Ideals

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".solstice"]--accent:#ff0077;font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".solstice .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".solstice b"]color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]

[newclass=".solstice i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".solstice u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".solstice a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".solstice h1"]font:bold 16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".solstice h2"]font:bold 14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".solstice .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".solstice .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".solstice .credit a"]font-size:14px;[/newclass]

[googlefont="Roboto Mono"]

close tab

played by

Senpai

JoJo
She/Her
July 07
Ever Grande City
Homosexual
Theme Park Owner
Civilian
Single
170 CM height
170 CM height
A Beacon of Safety during times of War
awards
730 posts
Johanna Joy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @johanna
Johanna Joy
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2024 19:35:08 GMT
Johanna Joy Avatar
Like so many others Johanna approached the Dynatree. She found herself pleasantly surprised when the Kingly Calyrex came into view. While she couldn’t quite put her thumb on it, she felt a sort of familiarity with it, the sort that had to be based on more than a simple and short happenstance meeting.

But be that as it may, she approached the royal Legendary Pokemon and heard its desire for stories. She bowed humbly with respect as something within her reminded her that she ought to adhere to a station she no longer held.

“It's good to see you again.” She spoke, for a moment she felt inclined to go into a long winded prose about how the sight of it soothed her heart. But she stopped herself. There was no reason to go so over the top.

“The story I want to share with you is a simple one. Perhaps one you have already heard in a variety of ways.” Johanna began as she hurriedly tried to arrange the words in proper fashion.

“There once was a girl born into a rich family. From the outside her life was perfect. Fancy clothes, fancy dinners, all the things a heart might desire.” She paused. She didn’t want to make it too obvious about whom she was talking nor did she want to get close to old memories.

“But for all the things she could have there was one gift that she believed eluded her, and that was the acceptance of her parents.” She felt her throat tightening. While it was nowhere near tears it was a bit unpleasant to think about.

“The girl saw herself as a failure, and sought that which she could not have at home elsewhere. But the world is a dangerous and unsafe place. And it made no exceptions for her. What she sought was offered by those with evil intentions, and without the wisdom to see through their lies she fell into their cold evil grasp.”

She took another moment not only to recollect the events but also to formulate them. “Now caught in their web the girl was forced to do many evil deeds until she finally saw through their lies and came to the realization that not only would they keep using her wish as bait and never grant it, she was also causing harm to those she cared about.” She remembered the moment this realization dawned upon her on Mt. Pyre.

“Seeing the folly of her ways she clawed her way out of their grasp and vowed to be the flame that would thaw those caught in their icy grasp. Not only that, but to also make the world a better, kinder, happier place. Moral of the story is. Even if we do stumble into the dark, we can find our way out of it if we desire it.” She took a deep breath to ease herself.

“I hope the tale was to your liking.” Johanna stated.

But all she got in reply was a “Cro rown.” A reply which she took as acknowledgement before she took her leave.

Notes:
- Johanna tells the tale of her life, showing that even if you fall to the darkness (Team Rocket) if you see the TRUTH through their lies, you can still redeem yourself. And even if you have done evil deeds it is never too late to let better ideals lead you.

@tag

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-eight
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Military Recruit
Private
if i cannot take you for a liar or a lover, i'll take you for my brother-in-arms.
awards
382 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2024 13:13:09 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal eddieh"]
[attr="class","top"]

Perhaps Eddie had no business showing up to Evergrande City and presenting himself before the Dyna Tree. He had no real grasp of the true extent of it's splendor, nor did he really understand the importance of the king he stood before. But what he lacked in knowledge Eddie could more than make up for in enthusiasm and audacity, and besides, who would pass up the chance to meet royalty? [break][break]

Standing before the regal Calyrex, he beamed brightly and gave a casual wave to the hare-like King of Bountiful Harvests, [break][break]

“Yo, nice ta meet ya! I'm ; I heard ya wanted to hear stories, and I've got a couple to share.” [break][break]

Eddie rubbed his chin, brows furrowed, as he concentrated on trying to dredge up the childhood fable from the depths of his memory, [break][break]

“So, the first story goes like this. There was once an old Pyroar who got woken up by a couple'a Tandemaus scurryin' around. He gets up, pissed as all hell, and threatens to kill and eat them. The Tandemaus have the god damn audacity to beg him to spare their lives, saying that if he does, they'll return the favor somewhere down the line. [break][break]

The Pyroar thinks that's kinda absurd, to the point he actually finds it kinda funny, so he says to them, 'Alright, sure, you guys can go'. [break][break]

Well, cut to a couple days later, and the Pyroar is stuck in a snare set by some humans. He's bellowing and crying and carrying on, and guess what? The little Tandemaus hear him and come running; they use those sharp little teeth of theirs to bite through the ropes and turn him loose.”
[break][break]

He paused for a moment, and looked at the Calyrex thoughtfully, [break][break]

“I dunno if the same is true of Pokemon, but humans are real good at underestimating themselves. Sometimes they think they're too small to do the right thing, but -” he tapped his chest to accentuate the point, I think people are capable of more than they think they are. Ya always gotta do the right thing, pay back your debts, do right by people, no matter how small you think you are.” [break][break]

Eddie crossed his arms in front of his chest, awaiting the king's response. He grinned broadly at the Calyrex's lauding cry of "cro rown!" in reply, [break][break]

“Glad ya liked it! Now just wait til you hear this next one-”

[attr="class","ooc"] Prompt 1; Ideals

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".eddieh"] --accent:#d4a53c!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto 20px; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0px[/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center; margin-top:-20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; width:50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; left: 103px; bottom:10px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#212121; } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.minimal .pokeclass] position:absolute; right:95px; bottom:-30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.minimal .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent; padding:0px 0px 12px 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.minimal .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.minimal]position:relative;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,400 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2024 5:17:44 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Firja dramatically reared in front of the Dyna Tree in Ever Grande City, the Glastrier making even Shalin hold on tight. Though she was an equine, the ice-type Pokémon proved to be difficult to control, prone to bucking and thrashing with strength even the expert rider could not overcome. The saddle on her back was especially thick, keeping her rider from being frozen merely from sitting on her ice-covered body.

Sitting astride the royal Galarian horse, Shalin approached the familiar Calyrex, jostling her memories of wielding a bow that fired ICE SHARDS at just below supersonic speed. Memories of her first run on her Flygon's wing mid-Boomburst: the fastest vibration any of her Pokémon had to offer. Repeated rides that violent had taken a toll on her back over the twenty years that alternate reality spanned. Having perfected her Sygna bond, that would not happen in the real world. No matter the whiplash-inducing speeds her Pokémon buzzed, rattled, or even whipped her about with, her Sygna Suit would protect her.

"High King Calyrex, I am , one of Hoenn's greatest explorers. I come to you with a story of fire and ice: one based on one of my favorite expeditions of all time. The expedition to the Fiery Path's Mirage Palace." The memories of visiting the place with and came flooding back in. The adventure the duo had while Julia was a budding Ranger and before Shalin had as a Ranger was unforgettable. While most of the story about the location itself was true, she would not be beyond making some... embellishments.

Not comfortable with reciting her story from memory, Shalin had brought a clipboard with the tale typed out on it. Though she was reading, she still made it sound like she was telling it from memory.

[player]https://fi.zophar.net/soundfiles/nintendo-snes-spc/seiken-densetsu-3/310%20Electric%20Talk.mp3[/player]
THEME SONG - Electric Talk - Seiken Densetsu 3 ORIGINAL GAME AUDIO

"Long ago, in a world before Poké Balls existed, raising Pokémon was a true rarity and a privilege only the wealthy or fortunate could. Those who raised Pokémon used their power to rule the masses. They formed dynasties, and several descendants of those dynasties live on today." As she and had discovered, the Birdfather was a descendant of the dynasty that made their quarters at the Braviary's Nest near Fortree.

"One such dynasty was the Loyal Vulpines, a large, tight knit family of twelve barons that bonded exclusively with Ninetales, Zoroark, and Delphox. The Mirage Palace was theirs - the mystic palace erected in defiance of reality. A family of mystics themselves, they shared the powers of their fox partners, wielding fire, ice, darkness, light, and even that of the mind. Their fortress, split in two by a dance of illusion and telekinesis, was nigh unassailable. The bottom level was heated and powered by geothermal technology the modern world would kill to have. The top level, a mile in the air, was constructed almost completely out of Never Melt Ice. Yet the two were mere feet apart. With a grand hall hot as a volcanic crater and a throne room as cold as an arctic cave, no army could conceivably come prepared for both." Just reading her story brought back memories of the intense battle she had with the Kantonian and Alolan Ninetales, as well as their two Zoroark riders masquerading as king and queen.

"Masters of illusion thanks to the Zoroark they raised, the very bridge to the Mirage Palace was masked both aurally and visually. Light would travel through it as though it weren't there; nothing could even cast a shadow upon it. Anything stepping upon the bridge would look like it was levitating in midair. Even the palace itself was full of traps designed to deter those not familiar with its intricacies; false walls, false floors, and even invisible walls and floors both. It's little wonder the Rangers tell people not to go there now." To this day, the sign placed in the center of the invisible bridge warned all but the most avid explorers to stay away from the hazardous place.

"The source of their power was Infinity Energy," Shalin continued to read, flipping the page on her clipboard as Firja whinnied, shuffling her icy hooves. "Infinity Energy powering two different kinds of artifacts each of its royals possessed. The first was the Lazuli Lens, a looking glass that would let the person who looked at it see the truth. The second was the Lazuli Mail, armor that gave them unnatural magical toughness, able to blunt even Hyper Beams like they were mere Swift sprays. With Ninetales for steeds, Zoroark for front-line fighters, and Delphox for rear guards, there was little that could stop these ruling trainers." It almost sounded like the same technology that powered Sygna Suits. When honed to their full potential, they, too, allowed their wearers to wield Pokémon attacks as though they were their own.

"Their true treasure, though, was the Mirage Medallion, a relic of the Steamlord Volcanion's divine strength. One of the Medallions of Eight that now rests within the antechamber of the Halls of Origin, its scathing mist permeates even the most arid environments. Used as a conduit for Infinity Energy, it would amplify its wielder's powers to be on par with that of a legendary Pokémon such as yourself. While I am unsure if that last part is actually true, given the technology no longer exists, the Mirage Medallion is very real. I'll even show you." Shuffling her pack in front of her, careful not to skewer it on the Glastrier's spear-sharp mane, she procured the blue-and-red medallion with the bust of a Volcanion engraved into it. "This isn't the real one; it's just a replica."

Stowing the medallion, she went back to reading her tale... not realizing she had already reached the end of it at first. "We can accelerate toward a better future by learning from the past. I am sure there are more stories like these in Hoenn, or even in nearby realms such as the Ultra Wilds, just waiting to be discovered. We can learn from their technology, and from the past as a whole, to improve our own lives... and our chance at turning the war around."

With that, she took a bow, the Calyrex letting out a regal cry of approval.

Prompt: A tale of Fire and Ice. Shalin tells the tale of her trip through LEVEL-5: Mirage Palace, with some embellishments speculating what it may have been like when the barons occupying it were alive.

{WC: 1,067}
close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
697 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2024 15:59:54 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango leaguechar"]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

Walking up to the Dynatree, Noel takes a moment to admire the view and gaze upon its gigantic petals. Every other week it felt as though there was always something new appearing in Hoenn. There underneath its shade was the guest of honor, Calyrex. With its announcement came a flock of people wanting to share stories to amuse the king. Noel thought he might as well give it a shot.[break][break]

Standing before the regal Pokemon, he placed a hand on his hip, close to his Pokeballs, wary of whatever trouble this Pokemon may cause. He didn't trust the stranger just yet and would be ready for whatever surprises it may have in store.[break][break]

"If it's a story you want. Then I have one I've never told anyone before. You'll be the first."[break][break]

He takes a deep breath as if preparing for a long-winded speech.[break][break]

"Once upon a time there lived a man and a woman. The man covered in raging infernos that melted away at everything he touched. The woman made of pure ice that froze anything that came in contact with her. No one wanted anything to do with the two of them as merely being close threatened to end anyone unlucky enough to meet them."[break][break]

"Yet perhaps by chance or even fate, the pair happened across each other, both lonely and their bodies a vessel for destruction, they end up getting along. Maybe they were able to relate to each other through their accidental furor. Nonetheless, they ended falling in love, spending more and more time with each other."[break][break]

"However, their affection for one another was not meant to be. Even the slightest touch of the hand was enough to begin melting away at the cold exterior of the frozen lady. Wanting some way to cure themselves of their afflictions, they worked tirelessly traveling the world in search of remedy. But no matter how far they traveled and no matter how much they learned, no medicine or practice could fix them."[break][break]

"Fed up with the world in which they were born in, the couple decide that to hold each other once would be worth the end. On a cliff overlooking the sea that held the endless possibility that they could never have, they look into each other's eyes, ready for what they desired. Wrapping their arms around each other, finally they felt what true happiness was like in that one moment. He was the spark that could ignite a fire in her frozen heart, and she was the frost needed to cool his wild fire. His body freezes up completely, leaving him a cold empty husk with his lover melting away into nothingness except for her arms forever locked in their eternal embrace."[break][break]

Noel pauses for a moment, even though he was the one telling the story, it was enough to make him feel a sadness welling up inside him. He fights back the tears and smiles warmly at Calyrex with a chuckle.[break][break]

"So what'd you think? I had that idea brewing up in my head and it feels good to have someone finally hear it."[break][break]

It exclaims with a "Cro rown!" in response.[break][break]

"Well glad you liked it. I've got more stores I've been meaning to tell if you want to hear another one later."

[attr="class","notes"]A tale of fire and ice.

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".leaguechar"] --accent:#FFB546!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango a { font:bold 12px/9px 'Poppins'!important; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #d4d4d4; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius:5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px; margin-right:-10px; } .mango .notes { border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding:10px 10px 0px 10px; margin:20px 30px -10px; text-align:center; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 58px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,619 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2024 5:07:18 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

"you have to talk about it. you can't keep it bottled up or you're going to burn up. and not in the pretty way, not like when you've lit wish paper, watching your dreams curl up in smoke, waiting to be held.

"i told king about it. i told eva about it. once, each. and at the time it was like i was ten feet from my body, looking down at this person talking about things that hadn't happened to me. i didn't feel it. i didn't think about it. 

"i couldn't think about it.

"and i got used to that feeling. being ten feet away from all those bad thoughts. but... - 

"i wanted to stop...feeling so powerless. i pushed everyone away. i pushed myself away. and then i had the gall to be surprised when i felt weak. i wanted to burn up - one brilliant blaze of glory. i was already smoldering. 

"and then i was trapped in that frozen hellscape. hunted to the ends of a never-ending, ever-shifting earth. i didn't know where my hunger began and where its ended and then i realized it never did. end, that is. it's as insatiable as i was, looking for power. always looking for power. because it's so, so scared of being weak.

"and controlled.

"sometimes i feel the cold - vicious, unrelenting, so frigid each breath sent pins and needles down my throat, into my lungs. skin gray and red and blue, so blue it was hot and i wanted out. by the time they found me, i was close to stripping my clothes off in the hysteria.

"i've lived so many lifetimes. why has it taken me so long to chip away at the ice?

"...

"i escaped. with help, i escaped that empty tundra, and part of me had to die to do it, and it's only now i've allowed myself to mourn her. i don't even know if my mourning is a selfish act - she's happy now. with loved ones. with her protector.

"i'm still searching for that."

"crorown!"
TALES BENEATH THE DYNA TREE
fire and ice - 2/7
close tab

played by

Teal

Roy
He/Him
twenty-six
May 02
Rustboro City, Hoenn
Heterosexual
Trainer
Civilian
Single
6'01" height
6'01" height
get out of my way
awards
308 posts
Roy Aker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roy
Roy Aker
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2024 18:49:33 GMT
Roy Aker Avatar
[attr="class","postruinsbg"]

[attr="class","postruinstxt"]

[attr="class","postruinsicon"]
Driven by curiosity, the draconid made his own attempt at unraveling the mystery of the great Dyna Tree. Rumors were already circulating about its existence, but Roy needed to see it for himself.

It was far prettier than he expected, but there was more to it than that. Its roots were accompanied by a regal hare that demanded stories from any adventurer that was willing. Fortunately for the rabbit, the draconid was filled to the brim with myths and fables.

"I think I've got one for you." He accepts the legendary's request by forcing a seat near the trunk of the Dyna Tree.

"The tale takes place in a land where both sun and snow coexisted. There's two neighboring villages; one basks in the eternal warmth of the sun while the other is blanketed in perpetual snow. These two villages had fought against each other in the past, but they found some kind of peace by simply ignoring each other."

The storyteller shifts his lower half further back against his earthly chair.

"One of the villages was led by a woman named Ember and the other was protected by a man named Aurora. Ember was known for her recklessness and ambition, which fittingly represented the other residents of the village of fire. Aurora was the opposite. He was known for his patience and indifference and the rest of the village of ice was very much the same. Both villages had conflicting mentalities; one preferred the truth while the other worshipped ideals."

A subtle grin is revealed before the draconid continues.

"Through the cover of darkness, a devious spirit attacks both villages in a single night. Many lives are lost, but neither village can find who's responsible. Initially, they blame each other but quickly realize that neither is at fault."

The back of his hand is used to wipe away at his mouth.

"Fueled by desire and purpose, Ember rallies a group of men to hunt down the evil spirit. They corner the monster in a nearby forest, but they do not win. More lives are lost. Aurora and his people mock the village of fire and their willingness to give up their lives. They believe resilience and tenacity are key to defeating the beast. Unfortunately, the evil spirit attacks the village of ice again and they lose just as many lives as the village of fire."

Roy's eyes scan the scenery as he continues to tell the tale.

"Eventually, both Ember and Aurora realize that they need to rely on each other to defeat their foe. The power of truth or the power of ideals is simply not enough. They must rely on the unity of both mentalities if they plan to protect their home. Aurora and his soldiers devise a meticulous plan to defeat the spirit while Ember and her soldiers empower both their weapons and pokemon to carry it out. Together, they're able to defeat the devious spirit with little effort. They find harmony by combining both villages into one."

The draconid enjoys recalling his story, but he's also visibly exhausted. Regardless, the hare appears satisfied.

[attr="class","postruinspkmn"]

[newclass=.postruinsbg]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/2BdJS3Z.png'); width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt]margin:-40px 85px -40px 115px; position: relative; z-index: 2; padding: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt b]text-decoration: none; font-weight: bold; color: #d5a03a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsicon]background:url("https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/royaker.gif"); width: 120px; height: 120px; margin: 2px 18px 7px 1px; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; overflow: hidden; float: left; background-color: #303030; background-size: contain;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinstxt blockquote]border:1px solid #aaa; background:transparent; margin: 0px; padding: 10px; font-size: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt blockquote b]color:#aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt .vdice-box]background: transparent; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt .vdice-value]border:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsdice]font:800 20px Poppins; line-height:80px; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinnote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinstxt .audiojs]background: transparent; color:#aaa; border:1px solid #aaa; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt .audiojs .progress]background: #aaa;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinspkmn]width:365px; display:flex; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left:145px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinspkmn img]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(100%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinspkmn img:hover]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(0%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinsart]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsart img]height:100px; width: 363px; object-fit:cover; border:1px solid #aaa; border-radius:5px; position:relative; z-index:1; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsartdrk]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#303030; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-104px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsartlght]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#aaa; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-100px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: darken;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
✧ do i know what's real? ✧
awards
599 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2024 21:48:57 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","desikiss"]
[attr="class","body"]

It was not too far of a walk from the Psychedelic Chateau, one that was packed to the brim with brilliant floral fractals just as it was with remnants of pain shooting up from her metatarsals. Desiree did not know what to make of the rumors, the ordeals that sprouted from the tree, and the words that swept the horizon; they were odd, magical, ethereal. But at the sight of the being sitting upon its throne of flower pistils, she could not help but feel a feeling of dread within her stomach- a hint of jealousy, for she naturally sought to sit on a throne of the same likeness in the hearts of so many.[break][break]

Could this have been spawned by the words that drifted from the tongue of the dragoness, or simply an ordeal that manifested by coincidence and a wish for the world to prosper? Walking the worn path that so many had already taken before her arrival, she released the Shaymin from her arms and allowed it to play in the blades of grass that the Dyna Tree's existence had kissed. All while her other sprites of the dazzling forest wound their abilities in the form of petals and vines, creating a makeshift chair for her to slink into at the foot of the legendary hare's vessel.[break][break]

"Hi, I don't believe we have ever met, ♡" she said softly, reinforcing the ribbons that rested above her healing fracture, ".. my name is . Your title is The King of Bountiful Harvests.. my fans call me the Electric Daisy Princess, I hope that doesn't offend you."[break][break]

Lore was not her strong suit, especially when it came to that of the mythos woven within the cosmos; at least, what she had been lucky enough to have been unable to live through. Asking what ties this being had to the world seemed to be the best bet, as there was no doubt in her mind that such royalty would at least have an inkling- but that had to wait until after. Stories needed to be told to help it gain its composition back, and in a world that had been so tainted, there was no choice but to give in. She hoped a decision like this would not be one that she would regret, but the words that had drifted from the vessel were sweet. Charming, devoid of hatred and malice.[break][break]

A nostalgic puff of a cigarette drifted from her lips with a sigh, one that had been cloaked in nostalgia. "I'll tell you a story my mom used to tell me and my sisters when we were young. I haven't seen them in almost a year, I miss them more than you will ever know." It had been just over eight months since they had last acquainted in person- far too long. She blamed her selfishness for wanting to get away after everything that had transpired, but if she had not, she would have never been able to feel again. It was ultimately needed, and in that justification, she justified their reasons for wanting to stay.[break][break]

And she justified a lie, as in truth, the story had met the ears of the four girls through their father's lips rather than the one that bore each of them within her stomach. Calyrex did not need to know of all that pain. It was unbefitting for one who wished to ascend a throne of such likeness to the one that shot upward from the ground before her.[break][break]

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1089043449778548807/1205261375769808917/Behind_Glass.mp3?ex=65d7ba20&is=65c54520&hm=a8c4efee8595404d3db72ad289c74444ee4282752d305539354a7f1827a2e3b5&[/player][break]
BEHIND GLASS - AG COOK[break][break]

[break][break]

"There were two young girls, twins, that were born in the slums of Snowbelle City in Kalos- a city that is said to rest in a state of perpetual winter. Their parents passed in an incident just a year after the two of them were born, but they were taken in by a woman who had been deprived of the ability to ever bear children. They lived a happy life with dreams that followed suit. Their dreams were shared between the two of them both, they wished for power to protect one another.. as their parents had never been able to do.[break][break]

The fire burned in their hearts within that city of ice, so much that the flames could not be contained. There was a rumor that a mythical being rested in the snow-kissed mountains that cast a shadow on the fields of white and the houses that dotted them.. their adopted mother would have ultimately rebuked the chase they wished to indulge in, but she was fast asleep. It was three in the morning when they packed their survival kits and lit their lanterns, becoming one with the chase.[break][break]

Both of them had left with their lanterns in hand, illuminating the shadows that had been cast by the mountainous rock with a glow of tangerine. In their hearts, they both wished to protect one another through means that they could not accomplish in their youth; they wanted to tame the beast in the name of one another, and in those dreams, they would do whatever it took. They trekked up the mountain until they found a cavern, sun up and sun down until a day had passed.. and all their rations had been used.[break][break]

One of the two sisters had begun to slip into the chill that was brought from the peak of the mountain.. she was feeling sick, worn from the wander. She was unable to walk anymore. Her twin, the more determined of the two, kissed her forehead and told her everything would be okay. There was a cavern entrance just beside them, one that had been decorated with murals depicting an ancient pokemon that had been depicted as able to manipulate flames and fractals of ice alike.[break][break]

'Don't leave me behind,' the worn twin pleaded with her sister. But the other one was determined to find the protection that they sought in their adolescence. 'You'll be okay. I'm going to go in there and get it.. and then we will leave together on its wings.' the other said, turning her back on the one she ultimately wished to protect. She imagined it would have been quick, an easy encounter. They were both young- the world would not be able to forsake them again.[break][break]

The tired sister cried in her bundle of blankets, pushed up against a rock as she watched her counterpart wander into the cavern until the entrance was still. The flame of her lantern flickered, but her vision was led to blurriness. She thought she was falling asleep. During this, the other sister wandered the cavern alone- and inside she found nothing but an orb, one that glowed orange just as it did white. It felt cold to the touch, but the energy that poured out of it was warm. She was excited, bringing it into her palms and running as fast as she could out to where she had left her sister.[break][break]

She thought something could born from it, like an egg.. Something that could protect the two of them unlike any other, unlike even themselves. But when her voice echoed out of the cavern to tell her sister she had returned, and her boots hit the snowfield of rocks and ice, all that remained of her sister was a husk... A frozen, lifeless body that had turned blue... She cried as she ran to embrace her sister, who had been deprived of the ability to respond... She was deprived of the ability to live...[break][break]

The orb that rested between their bodies poured out warmth, but the frost in both of their hearts could not be thawed.. It could not fix what had already been done...[break][break]

It was told to us.. to let the four of us know that no matter how hard life gets, to never leave those we truly love behind. To never take something that may shine brightly in our hands over that which has shined in our hearts forever.."
[break][break]

But he did in the form of needles, and she was made to follow suit. She left all that she loved behind to feel love again- and she felt a pain in her stomach because of it, one that was bound to regret. Tears fell down her cheeks as she fell into a slumber at the foot of the hare and its vessel; even with all that he had done, all the bridges he had forced to burn, she missed him.[break][break]

She missed the father she once had, the one who loved her and cared for her before his mistakes led him to cast it all away.[break][break]

"Cro rown!" It exclaimed. But it hurt so much to think of, to reminisce upon, she did not hear its approval.

[break][break]

NOTES

- a story of fire and ice

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".desikiss"]--accent:#ff9ebe;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]