Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,669 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
PRISMATIC PENITENTIARY
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2024 18:02:39 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

The intimately familiar voice that cut through Zev's verbal outburst caught him off guard. He whirled around, noticing the interior of the cell for the first time. A single cot, a desk and stool bolted to the wall, a toilet out in the open—and a woman. [break][break]

His woman. [break][break]

He was at Nenet's side at once. Inside him, emotions vied for dominance: heightened rage at their captors warred with concern for her well-being. [break][break]

"Nenet. Are you hurt?" he asked, reaching down to help her up. His voice was rough and his tone abrupt, incongruous with his choice of words. [break][break]

With uncharacteristic tenderness, he helped her to the cot so she could rest there instead of on the floor. Absently, he smoothed the sleeve of her crumpled kimono top. [break][break]

"We're in a prison of some kind, but not any owned by Rocket," Zev said in reply to her own question. "I don't think it's the League's, because there are Megalopolan guards here, and they're all infected with a Toxic Chain." [break][break]

He eyed the one wrapped around Nenet's neck with contempt. If only he could rip it from her without hurting her. Instead, he sat down beside her, clenched fists resting on his thighs. [break][break]

"I'll get us out of here as soon as I can," he promised, keeping his voice low. A vicious note remained, conveying his anger. "But you have to know something. I can't use my powers. Whenever I try, the Chain stops me."

TAGS & ugly ward[break]
NOTES[break]
– Zev is in the UGLY WARD.[break]
– Recognizes Nenet and helps her to the cot. Sits with her and tells her that he can't access his powers.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".zev3"]--accent:#975fb2;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Bear

Kay
he/him
Seventeen
July 19th
Fortree City
aro/ace
student (private school)
civilian
Single (not looking)
163cm height
163cm height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
182 posts
Knight Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @knight
Knight Naito
PRISMATIC PENITENTIARY
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2024 19:01:46 GMT
Knight Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","knight"]
[attr="class","text"]

A scream awoke Knight from a very, deep slumber. He rolled over with a flail, assuming the screaming had to be Thea and promptly fell out of his bed. Ouch. "Wah-- Are we late for school? Did I miss breakfast? Is the Dojo on fire?" Knight grumbled as he tried to sit up and rub his eyes. Only, he couldn't feel his eyes. Just something in the way.[break][break]
"Oh." It dawned on Knight that he wasn't at home. This wasn't a place he had been to before. With a wheezy cough, he got to his feet and looked around. There were two other people in the room with him and Knight quickly realised it was Thea screaming and Cass was comforting her.[break][break]
He rushed over to them both and crouched down, "Hey, Thea. Deep breaths. In, hold, out. In, hold, out." He coached his cousin and was thankful Cass had been awake to help her. [break][break]
Knight tried to assess the situation but he was mostly focused on his cousin. Once Thea was calmed down and feeling somewhat better, Knight could try to figure out what was going on. It sounded like there were more people here but Knight couldn't see anyone else and wondered if they were trapped in their own little rooms like this one.[break][break]
What a weird situation.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

knight wakes up, realises this isn't home[break]
tries to help thea calm down with some breathing exercises[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.knight]--accent:#c75240;[/newclass]
[newclass=.knight]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".gknight .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gknight .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
✧ do i know what's real? ✧
awards
605 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
PRISMATIC PENITENTIARY
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2024 20:45:38 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","desimuah"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

It was difficult not to present nor feel unhinged when deprived of every aspect of life she wished to preserve. While she was fond of surrounding herself with those who were acquainted with optimism in stressful, bleak situations, the words of the stranger led her stomach to churn more; enhanced by the nausea induced by the toxic chain and the lack of free breathing. There was no truth in the fact that either of them were okay. The toxic chain had led them into the hands of the cannibals that once wished to turn innocent souls into livestock, or even worse, the unimaginable.[break][break]

But she found herself unable to scream at him- perhaps due to the constriction and overwhelming urge of panic, or perhaps due to a natural wish to not draw attention to both of them like all the others that she could hear from across the way. "A ranger..? You're," she paused with a cough, shakily rising from the slosh of the floor, ".. a ranger..?"[break][break]

Did that mean that the infected Megalopolans were picking off targets, those that stood a chance in changing the course of rot? She did not want to believe it- for that would mean that he would not be the only one of the rangers that stood in the cells. Turning her head, she peered out into the darkened, blurred mass that divided them from their captors and the rest of those deemed victims. If they were to take a popstar with a knack for preserving love, who was to say that they did not take or ? Or her lover? Damn them, damn them, damn them.[break][break]

"No no no, we can't, Jack," she said in a pained whisper, turning to face him rather than a suspecting Megalopolan patrolling about, ".. if we manage to get them off before the others.. we'll stick out like sore thumbs.."[break][break]

It did not help that she could not remember how she, amongst all the others, previously dissuaded the hold of the toxic chain back in the swamps. She could not recall if they had eaten something, got them off with brute force, or if they had simply dissipated on their own. Trying to not release the bile from her stomach within her coughing fit, she shook herself until there was an idea to make them a little less fucked; but ultimately, all they had to do was watch and make decisions based on what was presented.[break][break]

And as once said, there were no good or bad decisions. Just decisions- and they would shape their lives, being if they would manage to flee through willpower or through vacating, deceased souls.[break][break]

"We're going to have to play a game to get out of here, there's no telling what the Megalopolans are like under the influence.. they already wish to eat us sober, mon ami," she wept softly, near silently with a pang, ".. we need to blend in and act when they don't suspect it- or as a collective, whatever comes first. We need to play along.."[break][break]

Perhaps that would have made the difference when her father descended upon her penthouse with his serrated dagger. Playing along, hiding, blending in.. outsmarting before they could sink their teeth in. The only conflict existed around their necks, concealing their faces in a masquerade of toxicity. And that they were completely fucked, depending on a mistake or generosity of a cannibal to be released from their confines.[break][break]

"My name is Desiree, but call me Diamandis.. in case they don't know," Her words whispered out in discordance, a lack of luster and gleam that she ultimately wished to convey. They were outshined by the chime that came from somewhere in the corridor. It sounded strange.. and she wished it was not due to pain onset.[break][break]

"And you can be.. Pamplemousse."

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

NOTES

no amount of saying that they are okay are gonna fix this!! it hurts.. optimism where?[break]
but she could not scream at him for it. she does not want to draw attention at ALL.[break]
him being a ranger tho..? does that mean they are picking off targets? does that mean her loves are here, too?[break]
refutes taking off the mask as a means of not sticking out, at least, not right now.[break]
and bc she can't remember how the toxic chain was dissuaded previously, in the swamps.[break]
promotes idea of playing along until the time is right! using dad trauma to advantage maybe?[break]
brings up wish to go by aliases.[break]
and hears the chime, hoping its not one of pain from some kind of creature.

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.desimuah]--accent:#fc799f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.desimuah]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desimuah b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desimuah a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desimuah i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desimuah u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desimuah h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".desimuah h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".desimuah .text b"]font:bold 12px Montserrat;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desimuah .ooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desimuah .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Chanlye

Tea
She/Her
Eighteen
April 14th
Slateport City
Bisexual
Student (Private School)
Trainer
Cutesy & Strength
Walk Hand in Hand
5'6" / 170cm height
5'6" / 170cm height
Power Is More Than Just Muscles
awards
232 posts
Thea Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theanaito
Thea Naito
PRISMATIC PENITENTIARY
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2024 21:07:50 GMT
Thea Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest2"]
[attr="class","text"]

CW: Claustrophobia being triggered[break][break]

Thea's throat verged its limit as she screamed desperately... But soon, her scream was muffled by her friend's tight hug, which Thea didn't return immediately, still feeling her heart throbbing against her heaving chest. "Ca-Cass..." She whimpered, finally holding onto her friend, clinging as if her life dependend on it. Burying her masked face against Cass' shoulder, trying to 'hide' or 'escape' from the source of her fear, sobbing quietly.[break][break]

When her cousin's voice reached her ears, trying to help her to control her breathing, she tried to follow his instructions as well as she could. The mask on her face and the chain on her neck made the effort uncomfortable, but eventually, Thea at the very least understood that she wasn't alone. She wasn't alone. Her friend was there, her cousin was there. Thea remained quiet for a brief moment, and would respond weakly if talked.[break][break]

Eventually she would calm down enough to muster the courage to peek the room again, frowning her lips before slipping with a shaky voice— "I-I am sorry... I... I don't know what is going on..." She muttered with a shaky voice, glancing to the surroundings and then back to Cass and Knight. "Th... Thank you... Kay, Cass..." Thea said, with a expression that was mixed with shame and fear. She tried to shake those feelings away, but it was hard. Giving up on it, she tried at least to glance outside, trying to understand what was going on and noticing the Pokémon outside. She frowned, trying to see what they had on them, and trying to see what was going on in the other cells.[break][break]

"H.. How... How did we end here?" Her eyes went down to her body, seeing clothes that certainly weren't from her wardrobe. "... Wait... Where are our Pokémon?"[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

• (Dummy Ward)

• Slowly calming down thanks to Cass and Knight. Still shaky though.

• Trying to see what is up with the Pokémon outside of the cells, and what is going on in the other cells.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=.gunstest2]--accent:#D4AF37;[/newclass]

[newclass=.gunstest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,310 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
PRISMATIC PENITENTIARY
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2024 21:29:52 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

A dizzy feeling overtakes her when she struggles to stay awake through everything and mutters in concern. Her face is covered by a mask and she’s able to see through the visor that her clothing isn’t her normal black business suit and a waistcoat covering it. Instead, the traditional purple Johtian kimono is worn by her. Feeling around herself, Elise can’t find any of her Pokemon or her other accessories. Panic sets in while asks if she’s alright.[break][break]

“I’m… I’m fine. Were you also taken here too, Noel?” The ambassador is shaking when the blue-haired man jolts her awake. Elise finds that they are both imprisoned in a dingy cell and iron bars cover for their imprisonment. Immediately, she is reminded of her capture by Team Rocket and how they imprisoned her in a cell at their bunker. This time, it’s much different and while she can’t see Rocket being behind all of it.[break][break]

There was only one answer.[break][break]

Though her only worry was that her shard Calyrex wasn’t with her. “I cannot find my Calyrex anywhere.” Without the calming presence of the High King, panic shoots through the fiber of her being. “I’m so very worried…and I promised to keep Charles safe.” Her stomach sinks, she can’t imagine what they’ll be doing to the hare king while she can’t protect him and keep him safe.[break][break]

The Toxic Chain wraps around her, it’s a familiar feeling that she didn’t want to go back again after the events of the Blood Moon Ursaluna incident.

TAGS [break]
NOTES[break]
– gets concern from Noel[break]
– she's in PANIC mode[break]
– No Pokemon and accessories (Mega Tiara and Tera Orb)

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

ema

cass, cassie
she/her
seventeen
november 7th
petalburg city, hoenn
grey-aroace
student (private school)
civilian
single
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
197 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cass
Cassandra Kubrick
PRISMATIC PENITENTIARY
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2024 21:33:45 GMT
Cassandra Kubrick Avatar
[attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][newclass=".emapokemonteam"]height:40px;width:40px;background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;margin:0 5px;[/newclass]
Cass is relieved that Knight also wakes up - what if he hadn't - and is able to help, as they are somewhat lose after the part where she just clings to Thea for dear life and is clung to in return. It's a relief to see Thea calm down, and she hopes her friend isn't in such a state of fear any longer. At least for the moment. "It's alright," she says softly, giving Thea a gentle squeeze before removing herself a little bit to look around, too.

She tries to swallow, but her throat is dry. "We're in ... a prison cell, I think," she says, staring at the clothes that she's wearing now. At least nothing too hideous ... ... "I don't know how we got here."

At the topic of pokémon, she gets very quiet. In fact, she doesn't say a thing anymore until prompted, just staring at the floor with her fists balled, her knuckles are turning white.

tl;dr comforting thea, realising/voicing surroundings, trying not to panic pt2
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,383 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
PRISMATIC PENITENTIARY
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2024 21:55:52 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
lost in thought, she did not catch the first stirring or ‘fucks’ of realization from her cellmate. it was not until his burnt corpse exploded off the floor with sudden life and crashed into the gate that she realized he’d risen at all.[break][break]

her jaw dropped, and she nearly fell over choking on a gasp, fingers clawing into a concrete corner that wouldn’t give. the way he rattled the bars was frightening – at first.[break][break]

but then he just kept going. what would happen if the guards came? she couldn’t even think clearly enough to decide what to worry about more.[break][break]

like a frail twig, her tolerance snapped. her eyes stopped blinking. she practically levitated off the floor where she’d been huddled, took a few steps towards him, and after a deep breath in of that thick, swampy prison air, a scream blasted towards him like a hyper beam to burn what was left.[break][break]

”HOLY SHIT! DO YOU REALLY THINK–“[break][break]

suddenly, what berating was about to be done was cut short, as the peaks of her mask turned sharply towards a lowering platform. she pointed, though her mind mostly pivoted from her crispy cellmate to run wild. what fresher hell descended upon them now?[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
tldr:[break][break]
∙ shocked that shred's alive[break]
∙ recovers quickly to berate him for being loud[break]
∙ notices the platform and points to watch[break]

[break]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:10px; line-height:17px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
intel and accountability officer
deputy director
then i'll become the monster, i will deal the blow
awards
1,483 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
PRISMATIC PENITENTIARY
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2024 23:18:14 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","topaz"]
[attr="class","leftbody"]
[attr="class","textbody"]

[attr="class","cp cp-target-o"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

It's not uncommon for the night terrors to wake up Paxton drenched in his own sweat. What is, were the chains that tug him back into place when he moved a little too quickly or the sticky, hot air he was gasping into his own face. As if he'd pulled the sheets over his head. Except he couldn't kick the sheets back off. Shaky hands run over his face before he realized he was stuck with a mask on. Briefly he wondered if he'd gone a little too fucking crazy the Sunday night prior but...no....he had vivid memories of baking something, not stepping into a sex club. [break][break]

His clothes are different too. Johto, he thought at first, thinking of before looking over the pattern. It's a little different, and the pattern is strange. Kitakami? He'd not visited yet, only to see the tourist pamphlets. [break][break]

As he comes to so do many others, the cacophony of noise alerting him of other lost souls. Citizens of Hoenn, he recognized some voices. But there's no telling if other regions had been affected. They never were but...the sight of Megalopolans made him doubt. Toxic chains writhe around their guards, and as he looked around it matched his own. Though...he isn't under any spell or mind control. He tried to find a mirror to see if his eyes had turned purple. "Morning." he croaked before coughing roughly, not realizing ow dry his throat was. He eyed his cellmate before tilting his head. "Do I know y-?" he's cut off by more screams, and looks out into what he could see of the other cells. [break][break]

Someone calls out for , and he waits to see if its the ranger he knows. She answers, and he steps up to the bars of his cell to listen. Ironically she's one of the few people he can't see. Standing at the edge, he spots arguing with someone across the way. Next to them is one of Hoenn's most wanted . screaming mid panic attack, and possibly and . He focuses on those directly next to his cell. "This is Cassidy, are you alright?" he asked, letting his voice carry as he tilted his head towards the next cell before turning to his own cellmate. [break][break]

Both League and Rocket seemed to be incarcerated, the Megalopolans covered in toxic chains just like the pokemon swarms breaking out over the region the past month. Speaking towards Petra, he beckons her over to show her something. "I think they can't hear us. Or if they can, it's not really registering what we're saying. Like with the mochi breakout in Oldale, I think." he said as he pointed at their chains. [break][break]

"Something else is going on." The platform began to move and he looked up, gesturing at his cellmate. "Look." [break][break]

Anybody would say he's unusually calm, and that was true. But if he began screaming, it’d make his mask hotter. For now, it was better to try to stay lucid under pressure than give in to despair. No pokeballs? Fine. No weapons? Fine. If they wanted him to stay put they should've killed him already. "They need us for something. Whether it's a sick battle royale or something more humiliating." he said, hoping it would assuage any concerns for now.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","title"]tldr;

[attr="class","notes"]
+   [break][break]
tl;dr [break][break]
- wakes up confused [break]
- almost recognizes petra [break]
- takes in his surroundings [break]
- tries to deduce what's going on [break]
- speaks to elise to see if shhe's ok [break]
- tells petra he thinks the megalopalns are being controlled [break]
- believes they're there for something other than being eaten alive [break][break]

[attr="class","credits"]
[attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".topaz"] --accent:#D49837; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz"] width:460px; margin:0px auto; min-height:200px; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz table"] border:none; border-collapse:collapse; background:#272727; border-radius:5px; box-shadow:1px 1px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody b"]color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody i"]color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody u"]color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline dotted;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz td"] vertical-align:top; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody"] font:12px 'Roboto'; padding:0px; text-align:justify; color:#eee; padding:50px 50px 0px; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .leftbody"] width:80px; margin-right:20px; min-height:500px; background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .cp"] color:#000; opacity:0.15; font-size:80px; position:absolute; right:10px; top:10px; z-index:-1; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc"] font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#eee; padding:0px 0px 20px; text-align:right; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; margin-left:50px; margin-right:50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc .title"] margin-top:-10px; transition:1s all; } .topaz:hover .ooc .title { margin-right:20px; transition:1s all;} .topaz .ooc .title span { background: var(--accent); padding: 2px 3px 2px; font: bold 11px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: lowercase; text-decoration: none; color: #f7f7f7; border-radius: 3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc .notes"] margin-top:5px; } .topaz .ooc span { font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom:2px; right:5px; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; transition-delay:2s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .avatar"]float: left; height:75px; width:75px; margin: 1px 15px 1px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Poppins|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]

close tab

played by

dreamflower

she/her
December 12
Anistar City, Kalos
Bisexual
Blacksmith, bladesmith
Associate
Art is risk
Tempered by wisdom
5'7"/170 cm height
5'7"/170 cm height
A keen mind cuts deeper than even the sharpest sword.
awards
1,016 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelie
Aurelie Lefevre
PRISMATIC PENITENTIARY
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2024 23:32:42 GMT
Aurelie Lefevre Avatar
[attr="class","aurelie"]

[attr="class","aurelie_lyrics"]They send you here for life, and that's exactly what they take.
[attr="class","aurelie_body"]The clarity and composure in the other woman's voice calmed Aurelie, convincing her that her cellmate in this noisome place probably wasn't a danger to her. At least, not for now, anyway. It was a tiny bit of reassurance in an otherwise terrifying situation.

Behind the mask, her lips curved in a rueful smile when her cellmate asked if she could do anything or had any skills to break them out. "Me? I mostly just make things like knives and tools. I'm good with metal, if I have my own tools. But everything's gone..."

Sighing deeply, Aurelie cautiously moved forward to stand before the bars, a little closer to her cellmate but not directly beside her. After a moment's hesitation, she dared take her eye off the other woman to study the bars, which looked to be solid metal. No locks, no door, no hinges to be tinkered with.

Then, the redhead peered beyond the bars into the rest of the prison. What she saw startled and baffled her to the core.

There were several other cells like theirs arranged around a large circular chamber. From the other cells, she noticed others wearing the same mask and dressed in the same green tunic and shorts as theirs. The other prisoners' voices rang oddly familiar—not straitjacketed lunatics, as she expected, but people she recognized: , ...and were those echoes of , of all people?

Then, a long, shuddering gasp escaped Aurelie when she realized the guards pacing around the central chamber were Megalopolans. Their blue skin and bulky white uniforms were unmistakable. They too bore Toxic Chains around their necks, which reminded her with a shock of the dead Megalopolan they'd seen slumped over a metal bowl filled with herbs.

"Name of Arceus!" she exclaimed, aghast. "We're in a Megalopolan prison! And that one Megalopolan..." Her eye was drawn irresistibly toward the weapon it carried: a machete she recognized all too well, despite the streaks of rust all over it.

"He's got my machete," Aurelie growled angrily, her hands curling into fists. "The one I dropped into the swamp in Route 119 when they dragged us into their caves. And he clearly hasn't been oiling or sharpening it, that bastard!

"Were you there?"
the redhead asked, whirling around to address her cellmate. "Were you part of the search for the Bloodmoon Beast last year? Do you think they're holding us in their spaceship now?" Aurelie asked suddenly, her single eye going wide with astonished surmise behind her mask.

[attr="class","aurelie_tag"]

TL;DR:
- Ugly Ward
- Believes her cellmate isn't a danger to her and answers that she can work with metal but needs her tools, which were taken away
- Looks around the ward and starts recognizing familiar voices from nearby cells. Also recognizes the Megalopolans with a shock
- Angrily fumes at the Megalopolan who apparently took her machete after she dropped it, and then guesses they're imprisoned inside the Megalopolan spaceship

[attr="class","cred"]VEL OF PIXEL PERFECT

[newclass=.aurelie]width:420px;padding:40px;background:#862939;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie img]height:100px;width:100px;padding:15px;border:1px solid #fff;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_lyrics]text-align:center;font-family:verdana;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#eee;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_body]width:420px;padding:40px;background:#222;font-size:14px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;font-family:calibri;color:#aaa;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_tag]text-align:center;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_tag a]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:8px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:8px;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Curator/Hisuian Historian
Elite Ranger
I don't want
To imagine a past, that doesn't have you in its future
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
To truly know one's self, look back on the marks you've made in history
awards
1,220 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
PRISMATIC PENITENTIARY
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2024 23:42:36 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest6"]
[attr="class","body"]

Looking out to the open portion just beyond the bars, a cacophany of shouts and curses that bore little weight to the Megalopolans on the outside, Yuina hadn't yet noticed her fellow occupant, her thoughts too clouded and distraught. It wasn't until she heard the voice behind her, a bid to 'calm down' that she turned, and she wanted to scream, but her voice caught, she couldn't even find the thought to voice her concern at being trapped with a stranger.[break][break]
Yuina clutched her chest her other hand splayed and trembling against the wall, everything was wrong, everything was horribly, terribly wrong. She wasn't wearing her clothes, she was uncomfortable, she couldn't rid herself of the mask, she felt so constricted. She thought of Daikenki... She had him with her... where was he? If anything happened to him...[break][break]
Behind her mask, she could just make out the figure on the other side of the cell, also wearing a mask... Also donning a toxic chain... She knew why they were there then... She knew what this all meant, and her heart ached at wondering if that meant that and were there somewhere too... She wanted to scream, she wanted to scream Desiree's name until she knew that her angel wasn't there, but the stranger across the room was adamant that she get away from the bars...[break][break]
Without realizing it, without realizing how much she needed anyone to tell her anything that wasn't her own thoughts drowning her, Yuina scurried away from the bars at the front of the cell, though she chose to remain a distance away from him... He didn't sound familiar... He didn't look familiar, but she tried to start thinking of some of the faces that she remembered from the swamps that night... Others that the Megalopolans would have targeted...[break][break]
She moved slowly, hesitantly, placing herself on the ground, she was aimless otherwise and didn't care... She sat with her knees on the ground, sitting back on her ankles, twisting a section of her brunette hair in her fingers in front of her... Anything, literally anything that she could do to try and ground herself. She wanted to scream in fear, she wanted to cry out of anguish, she wanted to fight... Knowing what the Megalopolans did... her kin that never stood a chance...[break][break]
"...I... I think I know why we're here," Yuina muttered finally, but... She didn't know... How they were here? How... How did she get here? When did she get here, what happened?[break]
She had been working in the museum... It'd been a long day, she was starting to doze off at her desk... She left, she was... She was going to go see for the evening...[break][break]
Her hands froze, she felt her chest tighten all over again, the room began to spin that much more. She never made it there... was he concerned? Was he looking for her...? She couldn't tell him what happened, what if she never got out? Drk Triad or not, she had been taken... and she'd never felt more defeated.

[break][break]

NOTES

- We're super not doing good fam[break]
- Yuina remembers the megalopolans and the toxic chains, and together that should mean they're the ones from route 119[break]
- That's a bigger yikes[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".gunstest6"]--accent:#00aeda;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,878 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
PRISMATIC PENITENTIARY
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2024 0:08:02 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

PRISMATIC PENITENTIARY

ft. a whole lotta noodle arms, dummies and uggies.

He watched his fellow inmate fall silent and pull away from the bars, releasing a low, relieved sigh.

Watching them take a seat away from him didn't do much to him— he didn't wanna be all that close to a complete stranger either, no matter how spectacularly familiar the rack was. He was committed to someone already, even if she didn't know it yet.

He had more or less prepared himself for more silence— more observing.

But then the other spoke words he would've never expected, making his masked face snap right back towards them.

"... For real?" He asked, lowly, for a moment.

Forget their neighbors— they didn't need the guards hearing them either.

He considered the other's words... before glancing over the bars.

"... Let's discuss that later." He said, turning his gaze back to them. "Now ain't a good time."

Guards were still patrolling.

"Anyway. You can call me Docasi Tallahassee— Or Doc for short." He said after a moment. "I'm a physician; not a lot I can do behind bars but... if ya feel off, let me know. We'll figure something out."

It was then that the platform began to lower.

He raised a digit to where his lips would've been.

Something was coming.

TL;DR:
-Later.
-The name's Docasi Tallahassee.
-ACTION: count guards, check their equipment
close tab

played by

Raptor

Shredder
He/Him
December 25th
Spikemunth
Northeast
Wastrel
Rocket Beast
I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fire around me.
awards
714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shredzeppelin
Shred Zeppelin
PRISMATIC PENITENTIARY
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2024 0:35:28 GMT
Shred Zeppelin Avatar
"I MEAN IT! YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE! I FUCKIN' MEAN IT! I'LL DRAG YOU ALL TO HELL! I'LL RUIN YOU! I'LL-Lulu...?"

In an instant, all the hatred in your voice stalls out and is replaced by sputtering confusion. The rabid dog in you vanishes, replaced with a bewildered puppy. No bark, AND no bite.

Lulu? That was her, right? Lulu Flint? At first, you don't believe it. Surely, this is some kind of Megalopolan shiny machine illusion? Or, maybe some kind of delusion caused by the Toxic Chain around your neck? But, no. You'd recognise that voice anywhere, though the stupid mask on her face makes it hard to confirm. Weird choice of outfit, too. Not really her "look", is it? You always picture her in those fancy black dresses, not this weird Kantonian-Johtonian festival type of--

--Wait.

Your hand moves down from your bulbous collar and down to the hem of your shirt. The same as hers. Then, your hesitant fingers shift up and press against your burnt black skin. Then, you look down, and gaze upon the wasteland of your body with terror in your eyes.

"GHH...!"

You bite your tongue and choke back a scream. They took your bandages. They took your facade. They've peeled away your cotton skin and revealed the real you to the world. The you that you never wanted anyone to see, least of all Lulu. But it's not just her, is it? Through the bars of your prison, you can see dozens on dozens of prying eyes. You stagger backwards, scurrying like a roach to the back corner of the room, scrambling out of sight and huddling away under the desk.

All of a sudden, the mask weighing on your head feels like less of a burden, and more like the only port in the storm. Your face... Even you haven't seen it since the day in the Silent Icelands. That's all you've got. The only bit of plausible deniability you have. The one thing keeping your life from being the worst it could be. One of the few remaining threads you have that connects you to your self.

And it has never been so close to snapping as it is right now.

"Why? Why... Why you? Why me? Why us? Why... Why...?!"

TL;DR - Shred recognises Lulu, recognises that he is in a stupid outfit, recognises he has no bandages and his burns are visible, and freaks the FUCK out.
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,529 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
PRISMATIC PENITENTIARY
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2024 5:40:45 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-pkmn"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-pkmn-2"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-bannertop"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-w"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-img"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-w-1"]
A black abyss with rows of pearly white teeth.[break][break]

DEATH as certain as he'd ever seen it.
[break]

He's back there again: on the precipice of becoming WHITE KYUREM's next meal. Flailing; floundering. Just before its jaws snaps shut, however, he somehow manages to emerge free from the void. Desperate gasps for breath fill the cell as suddenly sits up, immediately clutching at his neck to try and pull off whatever is there.[break][break]

He's drowning; he's dying.[break][break]

But it feels so damn real this time.
[break]

The shock of it all hardly quiets when he turns to regard the masked figure crouched beside him. And, though he scrambles back against the wall to defensively summon a LIGHTNING BOLT in his hand, he faces an empty palm instead. Something is suppressing his abilities as an AVATAR. His connection with ZEKROM seemed... muddled.[break][break]

If not entirely cut off.
[break]

Drenched in sticky sweat, the exiled prince struggles to breathe behind the mask he wears. A desperate attempt to rip it off is met with resistance, however, and he has no choice but to calm down and focus on his breathing for a moment. Carefully, his fingers begin to tenderly register the shape of the collar around his neck once more... only then does he come to the realization.[break][break]

A TOXIC CHAIN.[break][break]

Just like the one on the man across from him.
[break]

"I... I don't know..." Remiel eventually responds between ragged breaths, turning to see a possessed MEGALOPOLAN guard walking past their cell. His dark eyes sharpen with aggression.[break][break]

"ULTRA SPACE?"[break][break]

Or some place worse?
[break]

He turns to his cellmate next, his glare softening from aggression to wariness. "How long was I unconscious? Who are you?" He asks, unsure of how he'd even fallen unconscious in the first place. Though he supposed he had been feeling sick after the POISON PATROLS he'd joined.[break][break]

[attr="class","icon-dragon"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-bannerbottom"]PRISMATIC PENITENTIARY ⛓️

[break][break]

[newclass=.remy-lb]border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;padding:24px;width:500px;box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #363636,-2px 2px 0px #363636,2px -2px 0px #363636,-2px -2px 0px #363636;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb b]color:#d49736;letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb i]color:#cecece;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb u]text-decoration: none;font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing: 3px;color: #d5ad40;text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn]background-color:#272727;padding:10px 10px 3px 10px;margin:-24px -24px 0px -24px;border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;display:flex;height: 25px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn div]height: 8px;margin: 0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn div:hover]color:#d49736;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2]border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px!important;border:solid 1px #232323;border-bottom:none;padding: 10px 5px 10px 5px;background-color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2 img]margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop]text-align:right;margin:0px -24px 24px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding: 16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop div]padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom]text-align:right;margin:24px -24px -25px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;font:800 20px Poppins;line-height:20px;text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom a]font:800 20px Poppins!important;line-height:20px!important;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40);-webkit-background-clip:text!important;-webkit-text-fill-color:transparent!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom div]font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;padding-top:5px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#666666;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w]display:flex;gap:35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img]height:70px;width:70px;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img img]height:70px;width:70px;filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%);border-radius:3px;max-width: none !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w-1]font:11.7px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;padding: 10px 25px 10px 15px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,713 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
PRISMATIC PENITENTIARY
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2024 7:24:49 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","devil coveted"]
[attr="class","headerh"]

[attr="class","topimage"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","postbox"]

There was no quelling the screams that tore from her throat upon waking. The bars, the mask, like a flame being pressed against the walls, confinement only bolstered her innate need to fight back.
[break][break]
And when she would reach for the comfort of Chi-yu's embrace, like an addict reaching for their poison, she would feel it - cold, hard iron pressing into her skin, choking her back into the wall. This happened again and again on repeat, separated only by the shrillish screams lashing out at the warden and his smug gaze. On occasion, she'd even resort to calling out the shadows impressed into the other side of their iron cage.
[break][break]

"!"
[break][break]

No voice echoed back.
[break][break]

"!! !!"
[break][break]

Their voices were exiled from existence, left to only replay in the playground of her memories.
[break][break]

"!!"
[break][break]

Not even her most desperate, last-ditched calls were answered.
[break][break]

In time, the woman recoiled to the lone cot in the corner of her cell. Choked by the wide-eyed abyss, not even her inner turmoil could break through the ensnarement that crippled her will to scream, her strength to fight. Silence became a veil to wear. A curtain to which her flame could flicker through the night. And it was through that lens she bore witness to the madness taking flight in another helpless shell.
[break][break]

She hadn't even noticed him at first. Too lost in the immediate dangers of blood and iron, his sprawled-out body had blended into the prison's floor. But here he was now, shouting through the bars, only to be forced into submission with a jab to the gut.
[break][break]

Only after his rage quiets does Penelope's voice take shape, rising from the ash pooling around her curled body. "What do you mean by Route 119?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[break]
[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","headerh"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".coveted"]--accent:#A54339!important; --headercolor:#a543391a!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".devil"]--accent: #A54339; --headercolor: #2E2B2B;[/newclass]
[newclass=".devil"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius: 5px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border: 1px solid #2d2d2d; position: relative; overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".devil .topimage"]background-image: url(https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GBa3F-YW4AAXMBv?format=jpg&name=4096x4096); background-size: cover; height: 250px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".devil b"]color: var(--accent); font: 14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".devil i"]color: #ddd; text-decoration: underline solid #444; letter-spacing: 0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".devil .inner"]padding: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".devil .sidebar"]width: 100px; padding-top: 20px; float: left; text-align: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".devil .postbox"]color: #eee; font: 12px 'Poppins'; text-align: justify; border-top: 1px solid; border-bottom: 1px solid; padding: 20px 60px; border-color: #292929;[/newclass]
[newclass=".devil .avatarimg img"]width: 90px; height: 90px; float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin-left: -5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".devil-b .chartag"]font: 15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent); text-align: center; margin-top: 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".devil .pkmnteam"]width: 130px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".devil .pkmnteam img"]margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".devil .headerh"]height: 20px; background: var(--headercolor); opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".devil .ooc"]font-family: Poppins; font-size: 14px; color: #555; padding: 5px 10px; text-align: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".devil .ooc a"]color: var(--accent); font:500 15px/15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".devil .pkmnteam"]margin-top: -30px; width:440px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".devil .pkmnteam img"]filter: grayscale(0);[/newclass]

[newclass=".devil .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 11px;[/newclass][newclass=".devil .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.7s all; color:#434343ba; opacity:0.8;[/newclass][newclass=".devil:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Magnetic

The Galarian
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
1,758 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
PRISMATIC PENITENTIARY
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2024 9:06:07 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
Oh, great. He recognized that voice. It was the voice of someone that made Howard want to bash his head against the wall until pink matter splattered against the bars of the cell.

"Shush, hold on!" Howard grunted at his fellow captor as he caressed his gut, both to nurse his wound and to give his hands something to do, lest he take this woman and choke the life from her as a form of vindictive justice for . "Let me think. Stop shouting names, unless you've got licenses, identification numbers, and other personal information you don't mind sharing."

Yes, thinking was good. If he kept thinking, he could determine a way out of this situation. Observe. Hide. Watch. Stick to the shadows, and nobody would notice him. If he hid in the shadows, he could avoid the worst of the beatings. Hide and survive, rather than face death with dignity.

He had learned that lesson was a mockery when fighting Kyurem, when Shred's life had turned to ash.

In the distance, he heard the thumping of kicking a cot. The admin frowned in frustration as he raised his voice towards the cell to the right.

"Keep it down! Zip it!" His voice rang out to his fellow Rustboro citizen. The voice rang out to those who had survived the events of Route 119, such as . "Stop whipping your Ekans!"

This was going to become a miserable stay, but there was nothing to be done. Hide in the darkness. Watch. Observe. Wait for greater, stronger people to save the day. That, or give up hope. If he was trapped in here with many of Hoenn's finest, the region was doomed. They were all doomed.

What a pitiful way to go, but the darkness had never been his friend. It was time to embrace it, or be beaten again. He would not stick in the light for long. The last time he had done that...

...he had still been Howard Slayte, not Admin Fox.

Now he was nobody, none of them were. Hope was drowned in pessimism, and the admin saw Walsh's face in every shadow, laughing at him. He wondered if this was a divine prank by Darkrai's Avatar in an attempt to get him to confess his treason.

"Alright." Howard turned to his cellmate in her pile of ash. "Let's chat."

DUMMY WARD
Hears Roy kicking the cot, tells him to eat lead
oh fuck it's you Penny
BMI SQUAD ASSEMBLE

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights