he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
rangers rising 2
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2023 4:44:37 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzbqimg"]

[attr="class","header"]

[attr="class","setting"]

The young Head Ranger just allows everyone to say what they need to say. Admittedly he was getting more support than he thought he would get, and he was especially grateful that actually gave a cheer. Part of him hoping it was genuine and not just an act. Though when comes up to him, admittedly he isn't happy to see the other, not after seeing the report but the younger Ranger chooses to not bring that up here. There was enough going than talking to the other about it, "Thanks, and we'll see how things turn out," he offers back. More out of the fact that he knows he'll have a lot of work to do back in Slateport and so going outside for missions wasn't really on the table as it was for most rangers. [break][break]

When , a newbie for him, suddenly came to him to congratulate him Razz step back at the energy from the other. Every now and then new people making him faulter with his social skills when they're so forward. He awkwardly shakes the others hand back and gives another nod of thanks before finally voices his own concern about him. [break][break]

If Razz were more unprofessional he would've just rolled his eye at the other, though he knows that Lars has a large amount of loyalty from everyone here. Examples of those like being bold enough to question his loyalty to the Rangers all because the other Head Ranger seemed to. "About the same guarantee as either you or Counselman ," the title drop being used as a reminder that he isn't the one that works closely to , "would reveal anything from this meeting as its not like we aren't called to several meets that include him," he replies back as a reminder. Hell their last meeting in AQUA should be a reminder to Laurance about that. [break][break]

Then the accusation comes from one of the Cadets and all Razz could give the other is a questionable look with a tilt of his head. "I didn't start that, I will not name names, but a different Ranger threw the pie in my defense when someone insulted me, I can assure you my upbringing has raised me to keep cool in many situations," the young Ranger offers before finally stepping back to allow to take the stage again as he addresses the Meteor and its after math. Razz listening in on what others had to say involving some issues.

[break][break]
[attr="class","oocnotes"]

[break] @ rangers Rising
[break]+

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.razzbqimg]position:relative; --accent:#387bc9; --bgimg:url(https://imgur.com/XleOo7A.png);[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzbqimg b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg a]color:de4354;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:center;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .header]text-align:right;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

lance
he/him
thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
lower than i thought we'd go, why'd the guilt spread so slow?
awards
1,415 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
rangers rising 2
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2023 9:15:33 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
[attr="class","lance"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"school? did you just say school? anna there's no way you just said school."[break][break]

but his opinions are skewed as he never finished school. like what most kids dream of, he departed home at the tender age of ten and traveled the region, living the life of a trainer who wanted to be the very best.[break][break]

when passes them the metaphorical mic, he looks up at the other rangers, smiles, then back at anna.[break][break]

"this isn't over."[break][break]

he smiles as he looks back at the others. he snaps his fingers, pointing to the new head ranger.[break][break]

"quickly: the concern over 's previous employment is silly when you consider that the ceo of said company is currently a councilman who should already be privy to most of what we do. not only that, but kingsman's objectivity has always been clear, his calmness showing even in the toughest of times. like the pie incident."[break][break]

he feigns a shudder.[break][break]

"anyways, lilycove's good, which can be expected from a city that lived through an alien invasion. there's a bit of damage done to route 121 but that's unrelated to the meteor."[break][break]

[break]

notes //[break]
- addressing the ROOM[break]
- cc

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".lance"]--accent:#d49736; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lance blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lance .icon"]background-image:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/541784995921002518/990626476019838996/icon-02.jpg); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lance blockquote b, .lance blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .lance blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lance blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lance .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lance .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lance .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
I’d rather watch your star explode
awards
1,558 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
rangers rising 2
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2023 13:52:21 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
"I think," Callan replies to , "it's entirely reasonable to harbour concerns about it, and ask them regardless. It's not silly to want to understand how this would impact the Silph Corporation and the Rangers, given Head Ranger Kingsman's admitted tenure in the company and relation to the CEO. True, it's hard to govern these relationships well, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't try."

Callan unlodges a small amount of lint from his nails and wipes it with a tissue, his eyes travel from the captain back to and . "If the bond with Articuno is severed," Callan drums his fingers against the desk, "will it affect your health and condition, Lars?"

rangers

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Playfair Display]
close tab

played by

Jun

Ollie
He/Him
June 29
Blackthorne City
Homosexual
Ranger
Cadet
Pain makes you stronger, heartbreak makes you wiser, and fear makes you braver
awards
227 posts
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun2
Oliver Shrakes
rangers rising 2
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2023 19:10:32 GMT
Oliver Shrakes Avatar
Oliver nodded. "Ok then. My apologies. So much was happening last time, it was hard to keep track." All he knew was that it was a poor showing and didn't give him much confidence. Luckily, the actual execution was much better. Still, there was a lot of wariness about Silph. After, he may ask a few about the company. It was very well known, but he didn't know how it really affected the Rangers. The CEO was apparently a councilman? Either way, it was something to keep in mind of. So far, aside from questions of objectivity, some minor reports, and an Avatar's bond with a Legendary severed, he wondered what the next big step was. He hoped they'd found something about Rocket's base of operations, aside from Sootopolis, that they could strike at. Or do something to curb them somehow...it just seemed like they were on a bit of a backfoot as of late, even with the meteor crisis averted.
close tab

played by

Alicia Jewel

she/her
July 5
Fortree City
pansexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
Single
135 height
135 height
awards
612 posts
Julia Davis DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @julia
Julia Davis
rangers rising 2
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2023 19:41:53 GMT
Julia Davis Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","julia"]
[attr="class","juliaw"]

Julia listened to 's tale with clear excitement and awe. "That sounds awesome! Yeah, we've definitely gotta work together sometime."

[break][break]Apparently, and @shainnariya knew each other, too. Cool! Julia wanted to ask questions about how they knew each other, when Shalin had become a Ranger, where she was working out of, and probably a bunch of other stuff she was forgetting, but the meeting started before she could get a single one out. Oh, well; she'd just have to ask after.

[break][break]Julia blinked in surprise at 's calm congratulations toward Razz. That wasn't the reaction she'd expected, but that was good!

[break][break]Not everyone was okay with it, though. asked about a conflict of interest since Razz worked for Silph, but Julia didn't really understand what he meant. Business politics made no sense to her, so she was happy to let other people figure it out so her head didn't spin.

[break][break]As it turned out, Razz had resigned from Silph Co., so that wouldn't be a problem, anyway! He seemed determined to help out the Rangers, and that was what was most important in Julia's eyes. didn't seem satisfied with that, though, asking whether this information would get to Razz's previous employers. Again, Julia was confused. Why would it? What would it matter even if it did? It wasn't like the Rangers had anything to hide.

[break][break]And then he dropped the bombshell that he hadn't been in contact with Articuno. Okay, that was objectively not good. "What happened?" she asked.

[break][break]At that point, the meeting agenda finally got handed out. The third talking point caught her eye.

[break][break]"Hey, wasn't 'Project Sapphire' mentioned in that dating game?" she asked nobody in particular. "Something about Legendary Pokémon showing up?" It wasn't time to talk about that just yet, but Julia couldn't help but wonder.

[attr="class","juliatag"]@seenotes

[attr="class","julianotes"]

notes.

• Julia is excited to work with
  • She's surprised at 's calm reaction but is happy for him! (She also hasn't heard about his little "incident"...)
  • Business politics confuse her, so she's just gonna ignore them :D
  • She's shocked to hear about and Articuno and asks what happened (respond to the news of lars and articuno no longer being in contact)
  • Sees the agenda and, despite being out of order, asks about Project Sapphire's connection to Rondez-View

[attr="class","juliapokes"]

[newclass=.julia] width: 450px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.julia b] color: #d49736; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia a] text-decoration: none; color: #d49736; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #d49736; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia i] color: #d49736; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliatag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.juliatag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.julianotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julianotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d49736; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.julianotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliaw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.julia span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliapokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #d49736; padding: 5px; width: 440px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.juliapokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
5,942 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
rangers rising 2
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2023 1:19:49 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Once he was done with catching up with , the Mauville Gym Leader and his Zeraora finally made the rounds at the buffet table. Some of 's pasta sounded good. 's dish looked decadent, too. There were a couple new pizza places he had never heard of before, courtesy of . And of course, 's burgers. Can't go wrong with Unovan food, after all!

His plate filled, he returned to to get caught up with her after the mission. "It is!" Josh answered. "His name is Raikiri, and deep down in my heart, he's the real Raikou. The next incarnation of the Raikou that died in the Kanto War.`When entrusted me with him, I about cried. You should come to... 111 sometime! Let's go riding on him together!" he suggested, hoping the Ranger wouldn't pick up on both his sudden pause and that he wasn't offering this meeting at his Gym, where he traditionally spent so much time with his Pokémon. While the Zeraora's face looked intense, he was friendly, allowing Julia to pet him or give him scritches if she wanted. "I named him that because he's almost as fast as Raikou!" He wasn't kidding, either; he had taken measurements thanks to his RaiCorp Vision. It was a big reason he wanted to saddle up the other Beasts, too. Just how fast could they run? Of course, that was entirely up to the Top Champion.

Wait, what? Articuno had disappeared since Meteno? Unlike many others at the meeting, Josh had seen a likely reason why. He was next to him when Kyurem's GLACIATE pierced the Mirage's defenses completely, chilling the ice phoenix as though they were a non-ice flying-type. The two had come close to being frozen beneath Route 103 forever. It was little wonder they had separated. A Patron that had disappeared had to be like losing a part of oneself. It would be like Saber running away. Despite Raikiri stealing the spotlight a little more often than he'd like, that Manectric still meant the world to him. He couldn't help but speak up.

"I was very nearby when he tried to shield my Pokémon and I from Kyurem's ice blast," Josh recounted with a chill in his voice just thinking about it. "It seemed to strike them both as though they didn't have a bond at all. I imagine Articuno came close to dying out there. If it weren't for their bravery, I wouldn't be standing today, either. And neither would my Espeon, Absol, or Skarmory. It was as though whatever bond the two shared... whatever powers they shared with one another... blipped out of existence in the moment. The Head Ranger can clarify, but that's what I felt happened."

A subtle smile appeared on Josh's face at the mention of Project Sapphire. He recalled that, too. Hell, he was part of Project Sapphire. He was in the know more than others at the meeting, but he kept his mouth shut. NDA was annoying, wasn't it...

He moved on, giving his update on Mauville. "I've led several trips to the Desert Ruins, but that sounds like a topic for later on," he started, then noticing the rifts were later in the program. "Mauville's been quiet... well, as quiet as bustling as a city like Mauville can get. There has, however, been one change... and it's due to circumstances I am not at liberty to elaborate on." Several people present at the meeting, including all the Ranger-Captains, both the Head Rangers, , and , were all privy to the grim and sad reason why. "I have been forced to name SHAWN RICHARDS as Interim Gym Leader of Mauville for six months. I am still Gym Leader in name, but he will be taking over my responsibilities there until September. This means you will see my contributions as a Ranger increase substantially during that time." He didn't seem enthusiastic about it.

- Josh leaves 's side to get food.
- Josh sits down with and lets her get to know his Zeraora.
- Josh voices his thoughts on Articuno's desertion.
- Josh announces Mauville is fairly quiet, but he is delegating Gym Leader duties to his top Gym Trainer. Those in the know will be aware that this was not by choice.

{WC: 658}
{PC: 3}

NAME           SPECIES         STATUS
Raikiri        Zeraora         Good
Braver         Arcanine        Good
Resheph        Dragonair       Good
close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
old habits die hard, i guess.
awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
rangers rising 2
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2023 4:22:25 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
[attr="class","derek"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
Derek draws quiet, ignored by those he'd tried to approach. No matter. Being able to listen in on the current conversation was enough of a reason to have showed up. To enlist with the rangers once more.
[break]
[break]
Especially 's mention of the endeavor that has compromised he and Articuno's situation. Trying to get a handle on one with the other... Seems Lars may have been right about before. About things being too dangerous. Though no amount of such results would ever lead Derek to abandon his pursuit of them.
[break]
[break]
And then there is 's curious mention of stepping back from him gym's leaderly duties. This is also quite the listen. Eris had mentioned it was a ranger out of Mauville. And Josh didn't seem very happy to bring it up. Curious.
[break]
[break]
Casually munching on his latest slice of pizza, Derek waits to hear more about this Project Sapphire, or anything else regarding legendary pokemon.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]RANGERS RISING 2[break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-beldum color-shiny"]

[newclass=".derek"]--accent:#d49736; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".derek blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".derek .icon"]background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/41/66/aFq6ep5l_o.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".derek blockquote b, .derek blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .derek blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .derek blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".derek .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 20px 20px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".derek .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 20px 20px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".derek .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! CODED BY MAD, PARTIAL CREDIT TO MILKY FOR CODE REFERENCED AND FONT STYLE <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,279 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
rangers rising 2
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2023 3:56:12 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Quickly taking her paper plate with her burger from where she had sat to take a seat near Captain Morales and the two other rangers, one of them being another captain, she had been half-listening to the news and would be putting her attention to Captain Morales introducing the other two male rangers to her. “It’s a pleasure to meet you two. My name is Elise.” She bowed her head in greeting to the two other men while calming slightly down with her social anxiety being the problem with large groups.[break][break]

“My social anxiety when it comes to larger groups is why I absolutely disliked going to the royal balls my father takes me to.” The Galarian royal explained a bit before taking some deep breaths in an attempt to be calmer in the presence of newer people…while there was still a fairly large group in the meeting room.

@rangersrising2 [break][break]

NOTES

- Elise sits near the table with Ollie, Leyon, and Wren.[break]
- Introduces herself to and .

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

wizz

the diva
he / him
twenty-six
may twenty-sixth
lumiose city, kalos
androsexual
ranger
cadet
bang bang,
you're done.
5 height
5 height
float like a butterfly? b!tch i sting.
awards
33 posts
leyon cœur DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @leyon
leyon cœur
rangers rising 2
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2023 13:22:25 GMT
leyon cœur Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ley"]
[attr="class","leytag"]

RANGERS RISING 2

[attr="class","leymain"]

the moment he's called vegan, leyon glares at the man and fingers begin to swipe out of the ranger posting lists. why? cause if he doesn't know the difference between vegetarian and vegan, leyon's not wasting his time tryina hit it.[break][break]

"vegetarians eat cheese."[break][break]

the mumbled complaint is verily interrupted by some woman coming to tell them about royal balls she didn't like to go to because of her social anxiety.[break][break]

to prove how much of a child his mind is, he snorts. royal balls immediately remind him of royal genitalia instead of a dance and he's biting his lip trying his damnedest not to just bark out several laughs.[break][break]

"," he introduces himself, kalosian accent finally coming to light in full swing. "m'lady."[break][break]

not that anybody would know him well enough to spot it, but the 'm'lady's a mocking one.[break][break]

NOTES[break]
+ removes from his fuck list[break]
+ thinks is extra (sorry, he's a dick)

[attr="class","leypoke"]

[newclass=.ley]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leymain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:80px 45px 45px 45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:16px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leymain div]background: #2b2b2b;border: 1px #232323 solid;border-radius: 5px;-moz-border-radius: 5px;-webkit-border-radius: 5px;padding: 24px;margin-bottom:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leytag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ley b] color: #D49736; font-size: 11.5px; letter-spacing: 1px; [/newclass][newclass=.ley i] color: #cecece; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ley u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #d5ad40; font-size: 12px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.leytag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.leypoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,400 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
rangers rising 2
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2023 6:23:06 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
"A lot of what they have me do involves calming wild, unruly Pokémon," Shalin explained to the kind of work she typically took. "You should have seen the stare Verdanturf's Captain gave me when I got transferred there. I'll be right back; I'm gonna get some food and see if I can find any other familiar faces."

With that, she stood up and took her program with her, reviewing it. While she didn't have a lot to say about Littleroot (she was too occupied with her battle with for most of it, after all), did she ever have an earful to say about the rifts. Oh, and about how her Ultra Beast eggs hatched beneath Sootopolis. Once she was done, she left Julia and Josh be, taking a seat near , , and . "Mind if I take a seat here?" she asked.

- Shalin explains her type of work and that her talent set weirded out Verdanturf's NPC Ranger-Captain.
- Shalin fills her plate before sitting down next to , , and .

NAME           SPECIES         STATUS
Rielle         Vaporeon**      Good
Piccolo        Noivern         Good
Queen Zing     Beedrill**      Good
Serena         Persian         Good
close tab

played by

mad

bo
he/him
thirty-one
august 12th
rustboro
bisexual
farmer?
retired ranger captain
BROKEN GLASS IN EVERY TREE
awards
1,098 posts
boruta maher DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @boruta
boruta maher
rangers rising 2
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2023 18:25:57 GMT
boruta maher Avatar
[attr="class","boruta"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
finishing his food, he closed the box and listened, until it was his turn to speak.[break][break]

”nothing particularly remarkable to report on rustboro as of late, with the exception of anomalies already happening everywhere else. i don’t want to be redundant.“ incredible, some of the things that could simply be chalked up to old news and the now-everyday. ”but it means we’ve had the resources to help with petalburg’s rift situation, and we will continue to do that.”[break][break]

a tight smile faded as they moved on. there was the briefest sparkle in his eye that passed over , like a shooting star into the abyss, gone just as quickly.[break][break]

his attention settled on 's question posed to . lars had lost articuno, or at least hadn't been in touch with it. what did that mean, exactly, and should they be concerned?[break][break]

tldr: [break]
- updates on rustboro in meteor aftermath

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]@ rangers rising 2[break][break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-barbaracle"]

[newclass=".boruta"]--accent:#c08f24; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".boruta blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".boruta .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/r7tpZef.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".boruta blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .boruta blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .boruta blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".boruta .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".boruta .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".boruta .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
awards
886 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
rangers rising 2
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2023 0:14:14 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","dragomirpt"]

Once Josh had sat down quietly in hopes of grabbing a bite to eat, he was soon joined by the other Josh. The kid was quite cheerful considering all the trouble that he'd apparently gotten into since Josh had last seen him in their Gym Challenge. Some pretty... Gruesome stuff, to say the least. He didn't approve, but he also could understand emotions at his age. Hadn't he brutalized those pirates pretty bad himself back in the day? Like, not even with Pokemon, but with his bare hands? He'd been scolded pretty good for that too... At least until Josh pointed out they took his kids hostage. Then everybody went quiet and it was never mentioned again.
[break][break]
Also was that... A Mythical Pokemon with him? Josh should be surprised, but... Nothing surprised him anymore at this point. "I am currently fooding. And not planning to make any big announcements this time" Josh admitted to the lad. He had been listening to the talk around him too, of course... So the Silph boy was Head now? And had even given up his Silph role for it? Good for him, he supposed. Josh wouldn't have done the same. Not because of greed or anything, but he felt like he could do more good for people doing what he was doing. Not that they'd promote him to Head anyway, Josh was pretty lowkey. Which he was fine with, to be honest. He'd had his time in the spotlight. And it was pretty overrated.
[break][break]
Others disagreed with the appointment, however. And Josh couldn't blame them either. Hadn't he thrown a giant petty tantrum at the last big meeting? What had changed between now and then? He wasn't high enough on the totem pole to be in the know, apparently. Also apparently Lars had lost contact with his avatar Pokemon. Which was bad. And then they were handed party cue cards. Lovely.
[break][break]
"To be honest? I've just been busy with all the cleanup. This whole meteor thing's left Hoenn a big-ass mess" Josh did in fact speak up a little bit. "Pokemon are losing their shit, there's these rifts appearing everywhere. Some more permanent than others, apparently. At least I'm almost done with the eyepieces. Hopefully they'll be fine-tuned before the next big threat hits. Which knowing our luck? Will probably be soon."
[break][break]
Then Small Josh announced his temporary replacement as Leader, not seeming happy about it. But them's the breaks, it seems. That's what happens when you work within the system. Sometimes the system bites.
[break][break]
Maybe it was a good thing he stayed below the radar after all. He remembered having to deal with inner politics in Interpol... That hadn't been fun. Not something he would do again, that's for sure.
[break][break]

@tag

[newclass=.dragomirpt] width: 300px; margin-left: 100px; text-align:justify;font-size:12px[/newclass]
[newclass=.dragomirpt b] color: #426ea9; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]

-Notes-

close tab

played by

lou

wren
he/him
twenty-one
october 12
petalburg city, hoenn
bisexual
botanist / petalburg capt.
ranger captain
you sigh look away, i can see it clear as day. close your eyes so afraid, hide behind that baby face
awards
239 posts
wren rourke DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wren
wren rourke
rangers rising 2
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2023 1:25:50 GMT
wren rourke Avatar
[attr="class","wren"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Wren’s attention splits, or at least it sort of does because he’s not too good at it, between the matters of the meeting and the sparse socializing that circles between the three of them. When another person sidles up alongside them, he’s quick to flash her a friendly smile—just the same has he had for @leyeon moments before. A “Hey! Nice to meet you!” is chirped quietly at when Ollie introduces him. “Ollie’s super great, I’m sure you’ll enjoy training with him!”[break][break]

A silent nod is returned to as their glances connect—somehow, he manages to understand his mentor’s silent request. Maybe because she seems so nervous to be there. And royal balls?? He can’t claim to understand…but surely this is a step down from all…that. “Nothing wrong with settling in! Just take your time—I remember my first meeting like this was pretty overwhelming too.” Another smile is offered to Elise. And she isn’t even at risk to get smacked with a pie—or at least he sure hopes not.[break][break]

His attention is pulled further still as the familiar face of approaches their corner of the table. “Hey, Shalin!” He waves her closer with a grin. “Sure, sure! Feel free!” When mentions Rustboro’s assistance, he’s quick to chime in as well. “We’ve definitely been appreciative of the extra hands in dealing with the rift situation,” he says with a nod of thanks toward the elder captain. Especially given how tentative his new footing in the position feels—not that he adds this thought aloud.

[break][break]

tldr; tries to dispel some of ’s worries[break]greets as she sits with them[break]big ty for the help, Rustboro!![break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]rangers rising #2 [break]

[newclass=".wren"]--accent:#e0a8a8; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".wren blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".wren .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.postimg.cc/8zswFKS4/F1-A093-D2-5511-4-E4-E-80-E2-0055163670-A8.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".wren blockquote b, .wren blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .wren blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .wren blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".wren .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".wren .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".wren .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
rangers rising 2
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2023 4:28:39 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
As soon as the other rangers start divulging their recovery efforts, Luka's pen begins to move.[break][break]

She takes careful notes, making sure to mark down anything that might denote a positive change or experience for civilians. Although she's only operated on the fringes of most efforts, it's her job to keep public morale towards the rangers up both outside their ranks, and within them. Hearing about all the positive work being done is a very uplifting thing— and if is to be believed, this meeting is already going far better than the last one.[break][break]

A little smile graces her lips as she leans back in her chair, going over her notes while there's a lull in speaking. Though she also takes a moment to wave at from across the room, happy to see her ranger buddy again.[break][break]

There's things she'd like to discuss as well: upcoming fundraisers, a push for new uniforms— fluff, mostly. is discussing serious matters for now, so she'll leave that be. But hopefully there's time for some fun stuff at the end!

[break][break]

- ur PR girlie is sitting and judging u all with a cutie lil smile

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
everyone's a sucker for a taste of glory
awards
2,315 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
rangers rising 2
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 7:04:12 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]RANGERS RISING 2

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

RANGERS ONLY
SOCIAL EVENT
ENDS TENTATIVELY MAY

ROUND 3

Rangers voice their opinions about the appointment of , but their newest head ranger quells it all by explaining that he no longer holds the same contract with SILPH CO. that he once did and a reminder of the position that holds within the council.

[break][break] Rangers such as , and others fill in updates regarding their respective cities, and how Meteno has effected the region. everyone's in a tough spot it seems, cleaning up the region from the effects of a national disaster.

[break][break] "Thanks for the updates, guys," Ollie says with a nod. "And if you ever need any help, submit the request and Rangers will be sent to you." Ollie glances over at Razz and Lars for confirmation of what was already agreed on. No matter how much the world was ending — Rangers were still a family.

[break][break] Eventually, the conversation shifts to the bomb that drops, explaining that he and Articuno are no longer as they were before.

[break][break] Understandably, many are concerned with this new information and for what this means. not just for their Head Ranger, but the for the fate of the Rangers entirely. steps forward to explain the situation.

[break][break] "I don’t know if it should be a cause for concern, but—one part of what I share with Articuno, which is my immunity to the cold, isn’t fully there. I can feel the cold again. That, plus the very bottom of Shoal Cave—where they stay—is currently sealed off. So if anyone else goes down there without me accompanying you, I cannot guarantee your safety as I’ve been excommunicated from visiting them. For how long, I am not sure."

[break][break] He paused, before considering what he wanted to say next.

[break][break] "It got me thinking, of what told me before he left. That he wanted at least, as much as possible, to see all the legendary birds from his home region of Kanto—united, or at the very least allied with the Rangers. Moltres was with us before when was still here, we can certainly do it again. Although this time, I would want to say searching for any traces of them, being alive at the very least, may help with my... current situation.

[break][break] It's then that Ollie decides to step up, nodding in agreement with the Head Ranger.

[break][break] "Yeah, Project Sapphire. Thanks for bringing that up, Julia!" Ollie grins. A TV screen lowers at the front of the room, flashing the words PROJECT SAPPHIRE. It's information sent over from herself. In addition to that, papers are handed out with a rough overview of the project itself. "You guys should have heard of it, but under the AQUA initiative is a Project Sapphire, funded by the League. Under it's mantle, the League will provide resources to help us with Head Ranger plan to go looking for the legendary birds."

[break][break] "Any info we can get would be great."

[break][break] "In fact," he says, looking over to the individuals in the room who might be more acquainted on the subject. , , and . "We've got some of the leads in the room."

[break][break] It's then that Ollie takes a step back, allowing the Rangers to provide their input and then some.

I. Important Announcements [break]
II. Meteno 99943, Aftermath & General Updates [break]
III. Project Sapphire (Current Round) [break]
IV. The Wild Expeditions [break]
V. Open Discussion

GUIDELINES

[attr="class","ynospace"]
  • all rangers are invited to participate in this event. if you play a ranger captain, attendance is strongly encouraged!
  • you can post multiple times per round, but be mindful of all participants
  • all details of this meeting will be trickled down to normal ranger channels so don't worry if you can't participate!
  • this is a relaxed event! you can join at any point during the meeting, as well as participate in as many rounds as you want

[break]
RELEVANT EVENTS
  • ranger rising (aug 6th)
  • meteno 99943 (nov 18)
  • the wilds expeditions (began late nov, ongoing)

[break][break]

ROUND 3 PROMPTS

• talk about how you feel about the search for the legendary birds
  • respond to initiative project sapphire
  • provide any information regarding the project, or legendary pokemon in general

THIS ROUND WILL END ON APRIL 30th AT 11:59PM PST.

[newclass=.ynospace li] padding: 5px; } .invvs { margin-top:-15px; } .invvs span { font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; [/newclass]