Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,370 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Elisabeth's Tracker
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2022 17:18:09 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar

Elisabeth's Tracker:

• View my Airtable, sorted by story arc, here!
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,370 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Elisabeth's Tracker
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2022 1:19:04 GMT

ARC TRACKER:

I. The Florist[break](January 2022 - April 2023)

ROCKET POISONER - KALOSIAN - PETALBURG FLORIST - BLACK WIDOW

Elisabeth moves to Hoenn after killing her abusive husband in Kalos, attempting to start her life over in a place where no one knows much of her past. She runs a flower shop in the Petalburg Woods as a front for selling poisons, and becomes known and respected for both skillsets -- enough so that the latter gets her promoted to Rocket admin and eventually underboss.

While she attempts to form bonds within and outside of the Rocket organization, the strongest of which being the one with , she can never quite overcome the specter of grief and resentment left by that decade of suffering. This shows first and foremost in her failure to maintain romantic relationships with characters like and , where her compulsive need to avoid being hurt results in repeatedly hurting others.[break][break]

II. The Scorned & Vindictive[break](May 2023 - October 2023)

ROCKET UNDERBOSS - WO-CHIEN AVATAR - TAPU FINI AVATAR - ROGUE

The Ruinous Avatarship of Wo-chien forces Elisabeth to confront the full extent of her repressed grudges and resentment. She lets long-standing friendships wither and abandons her flower shop, blighting the Petalburg Woods out of misplaced resentment towards herself. Her constant begrudging nature slowly kills her ability to feel happiness and contentment, going mad with her own misery. She finds brief solace with during and after Goodbye Galar, as well as an unlikely kinship with , who forms a secret alliance with her behind the back of Rocket and the League.

Ultimately she loses herself to a misplaced vendetta against that's exaggerated by her dual Avatarship with Tapu Fini, conflating her two patrons' wants with a relentless need to kill a man who reminds her far too much of the husband who first ruined her.[break][break]

III. Into the Mist[break](November 2023 - Present)

ROCKET UNDERBOSS - WO-CHIEN AVATAR - TAPU FINI AVATAR - FEMME FATALE

(CONTEXT: OCTOBER)

After confronting Wo-chien during an assassination attempt of foiled by , Elisabeth leans into Tapu Fini's influence out of a desire to banish the cruel machinations of the Ruinous Beast from her mind. The result is being afraid of wielding her own GRUDGE-fueled power, and a weakening of the bond between her and her Ruinous patron.

Her increased agency over herself gives her a greater range for empathy and emotion, but also an awareness of all the bridges she burned during her Avatarship's aftermath. Quietly she begins seeking to restore trust in the Rocket organization, turning on third party allies like to appease her superiors and prove her worth outside of her tenuous Avatarships. Unbeknownst to her, other costs have been incurred by her previous actions, which manifest in unexpected ways.

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,370 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Elisabeth's Tracker
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2022 5:34:34 GMT

RELATIONSHIP TRACKER

ROMANCE
Elisabeth's traumatic relationship to men and aversion to love has resulted in a string of ill-conceived romances in Hoenn. These trackers follow those long-running stories, serving as 'shipper' trackers.

FRIENDSHIPS
Elisabeth's greatest friendships have been put under enormous strain due to her post-Avatarship circumstances. These trackers follow some of the longest-running platonic relationships that Elisabeth has had to-date, doomed or otherwise.

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,370 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Elisabeth's Tracker
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2022 7:42:22 GMT

Escape with Me

the intimate and complex friendship of[break] &

An intimate friendship complicated by sexual tension, mutual Kalosian history, 'what ifs,' and poor timing -- a romance with something darkly manipulative beneath the surface.

PART I: MON LOUP
Elisabeth encounters her first Rocket superior in 'Bee,' who unbeknownst to her is the Kalosian journalist, , whom she despises. Attraction to the former and disdain towards the latter give him insight to the many sides of her, while she struggles to keep herself from trusting him too much.

Elisa & 'Bee'

As a new grunt, Elisabeth is enlisted to assist the mysterious dark-haired Rocket who goes only by 'Bee.' Their mutual Kalosian heritage sparks intrigue and suspicion between them, and as Elisa finds her place in Rocket, Bee discovers more about her than she intended on sharing. A brief moment in a field of roses reveals a vulnerability she strives to keep hidden -- but that Bee glimpses in her, nonetheless.

Introduction to 'Barnaby Finch'

At a Speed Dating event, Elisabeth "meets" the Kalosian journalist , not realizing he is 'Bee.' Her disdain for the media colors her initial impressions of the man, resulting in a one-sided rivalry between them that entertains her Rocket counterpart thoroughly.

PART II: MON FLEUR
Elisabeth discovers the truth behind , and through these revelations, the two become intimate as boundaries burn and previous inhibitions are abandoned.

Summer Turns to Fall

A malcontent summer night brings simmering tensions to the surface; passionate words become actions, and mistakes are almost made in the heat of the moment. In the aftermath, a newfound tenderness is forged anew from the ashes. An unlikely friendship, slowly, transitions to something more.

Spring Turns to Summer

Elisabeth calls Barnaby to her home late at night, and their relationship forever changes in the aftermath. Days later, Elisabeth finds herself caught between Wo-chien and Celebi as the two deities attempt to claim her soul for Avatarship. Barnaby witnesses the horror of the timeline she has chosen, but is too late to stop her from making her fatal choice.

PART III: MON OISEAU
SUMMARY: As Elisabeth's mind frays in the events of Goodbye Galar and the general aftermath of her Avatarship, she clings to as her last bastion of sanity, becoming increasingly vulnerable with him as she is isolated from the rest of the world.

Goodbye Galar

Elisabeth and Barnaby are both absorbed into a faded memory of Galar for the span of two decades. Trapped in Motostoke, Elisabeth descends into madness as Barnaby seeks the freedom his Spectrier offers him. What residual tenderness they share has unexpected consequences, and a glimpse of the Elisabeth that Barnaby once knew briefly emerges.

To Love an Illusion

The more that Elisabeth is overwhelmed and consumed by her Avatarships, the more she desperately clings to Barnaby as her one raft of sanity and relief, confiding in him alone as her world becomes more hostile and isolated. Her feelings make her intensely vulnerable to him, and Barnaby is all too aware of what a powerful pawn this puts on his chessboard.

PART IV: MON OMBRE
Elisabeth recovers some of herself after pushing against Wo-chien, returning to with a heart no longer seeking solace from pain, but someone to share true companionship with. She remains unaware that the man she's fallen in love with sees her only as a tool to be manipulated for his own ends.

Return to Eden

Elisabeth reunites with Barnaby after regaining some of her agency, rekindling a romance that on her side reveals itself as love. Barnaby's manipulations, meanwhile, become more successful the more vulnerable Elisabeth lets herself become -- and as Barnaby becomes an Avatar himself.

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,370 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Elisabeth's Tracker
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2023 6:29:42 GMT

Little Black Hearts

the star-crossed relationship of[break] &

A chance encounter between two widowed individuals creates a rippling butterfly effect, its consequences as yet to be fully realized.

PART I: LITTLE WHITE LIES
Elisabeth and Fernando meet at a speed dating event, and begin a brief summer romance while hiding the darkest parts of themselves from one another.

First Impressions

A random pairing at a Palentine's Speed Dating event sets Elisabeth opposite , a pillar of the League she has no intention of pursuing romantically. Until he begins pursuing her, leaving her the gift of a Gracidea flower, a little black card, and his phone number.

Playing Telephone

Curiosity draws Elisabeth to call the phone number left by Silph, who to her surprise, answers her directly. Over time, the passing curiosity becomes a bad habit, and the long night conversations with a stranger keep her company in the loneliness of night.

Gracideas

Fernando entrusts Elisabeth with his Gracidea seed, which flourishes with gratitude after a night where mutual feelings blossom in the light of the crystablooms.

Sleepless in Slateport

A spontaneous rendezvous in Slateport between Elisabeth and Fernando becomes an impromptu date, and Elisabeth finds herself more emotionally compromised than she expected.

PART II: POISONED APPLE
Fernando is blinded by Rocket as Elisabeth ascends to its role of admin of intelligence. She flees from the relationship, but quietly investigates his animosity with Rocket -- and discovers unpleasant truths and an unexpected ally.

Revelations

The Dawn of the Darkest Day results in Fernando being held captive by Rocket and punished for his crimes, and a newly promoted Elisabeth learning them from Underboss Merlino. A visit to Fernando in his hospital room ends with Elisabeth returning his little black card, and accidentally leaving her golden wedding ring with it. Though she tries to keep her distance, resentments linger.

Rondez-view of Luv

Elisabeth uses Rondez-view of Luv to interrogate a virtual Fernando about the truths she's learned about him, finding herself going deeper down the rabbithole of discovering who, really, Fernando Silph is. The final result winds up connecting her to a different Fernando -- one, supposedly, from another universe. Meanwhile, Silph gains intelligence through Elisabeth's RVL route.

Pandora's Box

Uncertain if she should trust the information she has found in his otome route, Elisabeth seeks a way to neutralize Fernando Silph in Sootopolis. Meanwhile, she encounters him as an adversary in the Ultra Deep Sea, before gaining an unexpected means of enacting her revenge in Tapu Fini.

PART III: THE VINDICTIVE
Elisabeth's dual-Avatarships with Tapu Fini and Wo-chien compel her to hunt down for different reasons, driving her to a showdown between them that leaves both significantly changed after.

Her Ruination

Elisabeth's identity as a Rocket underboss and Avatar of the Ruinous Beast Wo-chien is revealed to after receiving a cryptic flower arrangement from the abandoned flower shop.

TAPU FINI

Elisabeth attempts to make sense of the pink mist that Tapu Fini has blessed her with. Does it open up someone's heart, as the RVL Fernando claimed, or does it manipulate and control others, as warned?

OCTOBER

Elisabeth moves to take down Fernando during the events of Resurfaced Treasure, while Freya tries to prevent her from succeeding to take down the councilman. What ensues is a finale that defies all three of their expectations.

PART IV: THE COMPROMISED
Unforeseen consequences from their confrontation on the resurfaced island manifest, and both Elisabeth and Fernando pay the price for them in different ways.

NEW YEAR, NEW ME

Elisabeth and Fernando reunite, and things are forever changed between them.

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,370 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Elisabeth's Tracker
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2023 7:22:33 GMT

LOYALTY & DEVOTION

the trauma-bonded friendship of[break] &

A comradery born of mutual duty and forged in shared emotional trauma.

PART I: CHASED BY SHADOWS
A random assignment to investigate flowers in the distortions leads to Elisabeth and being haunted by shadows of their past... though the present proves equally dangerous, as those shadows awaken murderous instinct. Attempts to apologize for his behavior in the Petalburg Woods leave Elisabeth flustered, leading to a clumsy exchange of words and defensiveness that result in an awkward, but tender friendship.

PART II: ASCENT
Felix begs Elisabeth to resign her admin position in Rocket, which she finds hypocritical given he accepted his own. This change in station increases his protectiveness over her, while her own tolerance of the behavior begins to thin as she attempts to prove her own competence and power.

PART III: MEDUSA
Felix wrestles with Elisabeth's Avatarship before his ultimate departure to Kanto. When he returns, nothing is the same.

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,370 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Elisabeth's Tracker
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2023 13:50:55 GMT

PACK OF WOLVES

the monstrous friendship of[break] &

A pact of friendship formed by blood-stained hands, and silent acceptance of one another's sins.

PART I: NIGHT-BLOOMING JASMINE
A mysterious visitor at Elisabeth's flower shop proves to be the dangerous underboss, , investigating the new recruit. Shortly after, she's made to prove herself to him again. The aftermath reveals the truth of the murder of her late husband, and her true reasons for joining Rocket.

PART II: EYES WIDE OPEN
As Elisabeth's role in Rocket becomes more pronounced as admin of intelligence and eventually underboss, her relationship with the underboss deepens in significance and greater revelations and secrets are shared between one another.

PART III: MONSTERS
A newly-revealed Cillian meets a much-transformed Elisabeth Fiorelli in the wake of her Avatarship, and their relationship shifts in the aftermath -- fracturing and splintering into something unrecognizable.

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,370 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Elisabeth's Tracker
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2023 14:14:32 GMT

LA VIE IN ROSE

the rosy-tinted romance of[break] &

A beautiful fantasy of a relationship which is, unbeknownst to one of them, built on a foundation of lies.

PART I: AGE OF INNOCENCE
Quiet studies in the Slateport University Library set in motion an innocent flirtation between , one of its professors, and , a botanist who is secretly a high-ranked member of Rocket. A seemingly wholesome relationship founded on deception begins between them, with one believing it to be a genuine spark that could lead to something more.

PART II: THE SHATTERING
During the events of Postdormitum, Elisabeth is confronted with Gideon for the first time as a Rocket underboss, and not as the woman he is pursuing romantically. She tortures him for information, believing herself to be treating him as she would treat anyone else; the events, however, traumatize him and leave her horrified at her own behavior. He learns too late his betrayal.

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,370 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Elisabeth's Tracker
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2023 8:14:19 GMT

TEAM FLARE

the volatile partnership of[break] &

An unlikely alliance built on self-interest, manipulation, and mutually shared insanity.

PART I: THE FLORIST
Elisabeth's work as the florist for Matias's wedding brings her in contact with the Avatar who almost killed her while masked in Littleroot. His uncertain mental state after his engagement's end puts her in an unwanted and precarious position with the man... all because of her RVL route, where he unlocked an ending where they became 'Team Flare.'

PART II: TREASON
Elisabeth's reveal as an underboss and an Avatar changes her dynamic with Matias, who proposes a self-interested alliance with her -- both assisting the other's rise in their own organizations from within. Discovering they each suffer from mentally exhausting Avatarships becomes a point of empathy neither expects, and complicates their relationship further.

PART III: BETRAYAL
Elisabeth accepts a quest from to give a false 'Red Shard' to , one that will almost certainly cause his Avatarship with Groudon to falter and for him to likely die -- either as a result of corrupting his source of power, or by being taken down by the League for the danger he himself now poses to them.

[googlefont=Poppins]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights