Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,709 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK IV
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2023 6:02:51 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]

CANON AC TEMPLATE

JANUARY 2023 CANON ACTIVITY CHECK

[break]

[attr="class","ynospace"]
[break][break]

4 ic posts for canon characters:
[break][break]

[attr="class","ynospace"][break][break]

summarize 2 plots that are in-progress and being threaded:
[break][break]

• 1.COUNCILWOMAN LIVY[break]
    With VALOR being a while away, I don't really have a concise narrative to put this all under, so I'm just gonna speed list off some plots I've taken part in as a councilwoman hehe!
    [break][break]
    [1]A Conversation with Ex-rocket Admin . Remiel, his league persona, reached out to Penelope for a brunch invitation and is now admitting to having insider information and is looking to exchange it for dual citizenship/carve a place for himself within the league. [NOTA BENE]
    [break][break]
    [2] AQUA: SAPPHIRE, a small initiative I created with penelope to help create plot hooks for characters interested in legendary hunting or exploration.
    [break][break]
    [3] POKEMON: HOME a small initiative with and a few others (, , and hopefully more). Nothing major right now, but thought to mention it, as I had Penelope discuss it with in TRUST STARTS SMALLand started looking for an island with in NEVERLAND.
    [break][break]
    I find this important because has a slowly progressing relationship with , starting from EYE IN THE SKY.
    [break][break]
    And now, with achieving RAYQUAZA and 'S fiancé, , having Kyogre, I have Penelope talking to about possible tensions they might be exposed for [REDACTED CAUSE I WANT IT TO BE A SURPRISED BUT IT MATTERS I PROMISE] inYOU'RE GONNA WANT TO SEE THIS.
    [break][break]
    [4] I also have her grilling about mesprit in VISITATIONand fighting in GOLDEN HOUR(maybe gavin soon too pog?). Also, heavy participation with GUNSMILE AND SCARLET'S AMAZING EVENTS!!!!
    [break][break]
    Overall, just filling the slot off COUNCILWOMAN POG where I can. Also a lot of fun development threads with , , , , and I want to highlight cause DAMN those were fun but idk where to put them here LMAO!

• [break][break]
    2. GROWING INTO HER POSITION[break]
    THIS IS THE YEAR OF PENNY BABYYYYYYYYY
    [break][break]
    After seeing Moltres in MT PYRE POG, Penelope reached out Matias in (CHIT CHAT). This leads her to adventure out to Mt chimney three times, with in (TWO GIRLS ONE STONE), Ollie in (THE MEANING OF VALOR), and Matias again in (HOT HOT HOT!!!) ( this thread also led to CRACKED which was also fun hehe). AFTER THAT!!! Penny explored the borders with , , and . There, Penelope literally dies the first expedition trying to "save Melody", then in the third one she has some fun interactions with Moltres (to whom she hunts for) and Chi-yu (to whom feels as tho hunts her hehe).
    [break][break]
    Also, alongside this, she and reached out to cutie to investigate the jade beads they'd come across in HOT HOT HOT and their borders run through. This is expanded upon in THREE LEGGED STOOL.
    [break][break]
    AND AND AND AND now, because of this all, Penelope is in the middle of her training marathon, where she's learning under , , and in EVOLUTION, KUNG FU PANDA 1, and CATTO.
    [break][break]
    Overall, these plots have been super fun to write out. Noodles said it already, but I didn't think ENVY would be such a reoccurring theme when this first started out, but it's really cool now looking back to see how it ties not only her development as a character, but her complicated relationship with . Also, through conversations with and , I've been enjoying having her go on this self-improvement route and become more introspective on what SHE can do on her own.
    [break][break]
    Needless to say, it's been a very fun progression and I'm super grateful Mr Noodles agreed to join me in this way way back then. He's truly been one of my favorite writers to thread with, because honestly, u never know what'll come out of it. It's always complicated, messy, but exciting all the same. Like, what was originally meant to be a simple training thread turned into a super bittersweet moment between penny/matias, and the fact it was all done naturally without any plan just enriches that experience. Anyways, ty for the threads Mr noodles!!

• any notes/comments: THAT'S NOT TO SAY I DON'T LOVE AND APPRECIATE EVERYONE ELSE I'VE THREADED WITH. I have so many nice things to say about everyone here.
    [break][break]
    More than that, more than the threads or the writing, I've really enjoyed being able to share memorable moments both ICLY and OOCLY together. I've never been apart of a more enjoyable community and continue to feel thankful for it every day.
    [break][break]
    Also if ur interested in either these plots or my 's plots, PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO REACH OUT!!!

[newclass=.ynospace li] padding: 5px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,144 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK IV
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2023 6:04:29 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","milkyac"]

CANON AC TEMPLATE

[break]

1. FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT (ROCKET/LEAGUE CONFLICT) [break]
[attr="class","indent"]
As a former beast and current admin of Rocket, I like to use Jayden to explore various interactions between the two dueling factions. In particular, using Jayden for a PRO-ROCKET agenda and a poster-child for a more cut-throat, Kanto-era rocket.

[break][break] As a part of SPECTRA and it's sub-group CERBERUS ( , ), he has set targets on both and . He also continues to challenge the Gym Circuit for League intel, as seen in oatmeal cookies. During the battle of LITTLEROOT, he engaged in multiple PVP battles with league members, including , and . In particular, you can see his goal for demolition of the League faction in anti-hero where you can see him challenge the young councilwoman and her belief system.

[break][break] In addition to this, due to Jayden's own morals and loyalty to Rocket, he makes it a point to chase down anyone that he thinks will be a barrier to Rocket's success. This includes judgement of people that he holds important to him (including both and ), but also people who he has been close to in the past. In particular, I want to highlight his arc with . In I See Red, you see the two ex-best friends have a messy reunion. Jayden tries to kill him for betraying Rocket, and Ashley develops a lifelong grudge for his old friend, which is further explored in tell me, friend or foe and best friends forever club.

[break][break] One of my favorite things to write are parallels, which you can see highlighted in this arc. attempted to kill Jayden once long ago in overwhelmed, but spared his life. Jayden attempts to kill as well, but eventually shows restraint and spares him. Ashley, on the other hand, is unable to get his emotions under control and in the Mt. Pyre raid, is the reason that loses his eye. (A fact that Jayden is yet to find out.)

[break][break]
relevant threads: 2/3 heads, ambush, anti-hero, do or die, revolution, I See Red, sin city, BIND

2. MORE POWER TO ROCKET (rocket relationships) [break]
[attr="class","indent"]

Another one of the things I like to use for Jayden is to explore the dynamics within the Rocket faction. jayden's blind loyalty to rocket can be seen in his moral system as well. with my interactions, my hopes is to foster relationships with other rockets, both positively and negatively, to create additional story beats and narratives to help others with their own plots. either by making people sympathetic to rocket's cause, or pushing them into the opposite faction.

[break][break] In particular, you can see this in his conversation with pre-meteno here, where Jayden explains that he has no worries about the fate of the world due to the Meteor. If has a plan, then he believes that Rocket will be successful no matter what. This is shadowed in previous interactions that he's had with and .

[break][break] In addition, you can see this in his interactions with other Rockets such as when he bonds with , and during the Littleroot raid. these relationships are followed up in disco ball, prismacolor, and battle bonds respectively. In addition, he is always reaching out to other Rocket with the organization, both because of his position as Offense Admin within Rocket and his own personal goals. He continues to recruit and mentor other Rockets, following in the footsteps of who's office that he's taken over, such as when he visits Rockets such as and in the hospital post-meteno. In addition, he has his own mentoring relationships such as in AGENDA, where he discusses the importance of Rocket's future with Underboss and recommends and 's ascension to Beast.

[break][break] I also like highlighting differences between Jayden's Kanto-era version of Rocket against people newer to the organization. I do this either by referencing Jayden's past in threads such as monster, or questioning beliefs in starshine. In addition, Jayden is currently working administratively with their Kanto branch in order to fill in their ranks with the losses garnered from Meteno.

[break][break]
relevant threads: a love affair, disco ball, cutting glass, prismacolor, holly jolly, anything goes, work study, best friends forever club

[break]

3. ROCKET INITIATIVE: OPERATION LOCKBOX
[attr="class","indent"]
This ties together both Jayden's Rocket/League conflict agenda and the foundations of his inner-faction relationships in one Rocket initiative titled OPERATION LOCKBOX. Jayden and Felix create this initative as one more way to combat the League. For Jayden, he believes that this underground system of connections will allow Rocket to take on a more aggressive stance against the League. It will allow them to have additional points of ambush, as well as a safety network for Rockets to take cover in, especially with the recent exposure due to defectors such as . From an OOC standpoint, it will allow many Rockets to interact with one another, as well as Jayden, thus furthering his bonds with other Rockets.

[break][break]

relevant threads: a devil's deal, breach, dual blades, BUNKER 0084, BUNKER 0101

any notes/comments: MWAH MWAH ILY HOENN! shiv and spiral, you both have made such a wonderful community and i have so much fun with my plots. these threads are just meant to highlight some of jayden's more rocket-oriented plots, but i love all my thread partners and wish i had the opportunity to highlight them all. also if anyone is interested in any of the above PLSS reach out POG <3

[newclass=.ynospace li] padding: 0px 5px; } .milkyac b { font-family:Poppins; } .milkyac a { font-family: Poppins!important; line-height:12px; } .milkyac .indent { padding: 10px 20px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK IV
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2023 7:34:03 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]

CANON AC TEMPLATE

[break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,059 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK IV
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2023 16:04:56 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]

NOODLES' CANON AC

[break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

• 1. ME MOD REQ[break]
    i think i've done close to 20 duo wild threads on matias in the month of january but apart from them being very useful tools to introduce characters, develop relationships, and build plot hooks, matias has basically been put on recon duty to investigate the region for any oddities and anomalies that may have stemmed from the rifts.[break][break]

THREADS TO HIGHLIGHT:[break]
    - NETTLE with . while matias remains unaware of fern's position in rocket, it does set up future hooks as fern wasn't in disguise in either of the times they met. he's already not fond of fern; in fact, he's close to hating them. try taking his frigibax next time, binch.[break]
    - BURY ME FACE DOWN with . we're still in the process of delving deeper into the thread but it's nice that matias gets to meet a rocket beast. makes for an interesting conflict in the near future![break]
    - WOODLAND WAY with . kinda crazy to think that this is the first time i've threaded with remy but hey better late than never! building off their newly formed friendship, remy and matias have been exploring parts of the region together each for their own reasons. in this thread, they speak of their families and their past which was fun to explore as i haven't really done much with matias' relationship with the silphs!
  • 2. HE'S CRACKED! HE'S CRACKED! HE'S ONE-SHOT![break]
    i did not think i would get to explore ENVY as one of the main themes of this recent arc but holy moly (captain) has been amazing to write with. what started out in CHIT CHAT has progressed to HOT HOT HOT!!! (one of my fav threads), CRACKED, and also THE BORDER EXPEDITION, and it has been rewarding to write them developing from mere colleagues to venturing into other universes together, all the while being ENVIOUS of each other even if they're unsure why exactly.[break][break]

all props to captain, really, since she came up with the plot ideas. i'm just grateful she came to me to help execute it!
  • any notes/comments: honestly thank you to all my thread partners! you make my time on hoenn so enjoyable and fun. i had to leave some threads out of here as i'm trying to things concise, so apologies if you weren't mentioned!

close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK IV
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2023 2:15:52 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
[nospaces]

CANON AC TEMPLATE

[break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

• 1.SPECTRA[break]
    Before I get into this, I want to clarify that SPECTRA is an amazing plot kicked off with his character and invited me to be apart of. Now, with Remiel leaving rocket, it's been entrusted to Felix and his other character to run, so I've been...preparing.
    [break][break]
    ANYWAYS!!!
    [break][break]
    Basically, as I mentioned, this is a new blossoming plot that I've recently been digging my heels into. I want to start with this one, however, because I can see the MOST possibilities and opportunities for new members through this plot, and it also leaks into my overall objective/theme for felix.
    [break][break]
    First, to prepare, I have felix getting acquainted with the Rockets he's not familiar with. Namely, he reached out to after 's meeting among Rocket Canons, and he does so with the intention of bringing the beast onto the project (TWO WOLVES). Another person he's just now bridging contact with is , who they met ghost hunting (HAUNT) and now are prepared to meet at his office to begin conversations on involving her scientific work into SPECTRA [new thread, but BEGINNINGS].
    [break][break]
    Beyond these two characters, Felix has maintained steady conversations with , , and -- all characters to whom he'd seek assistance with bringing this plan into fruition.
  • 2. LOCKBOX[break]
    [break][break]
    Now, THIS? THIS is my baby with ms Milky-chan. So I dont have to explain what the member event is, but I've spent some time with Milky building this to an overall member event that leaks into the site narrative and builds a platform for Rocket to work on top of. My goal is to bring Rocket further into League's territory, so when the MP battles begin, they'll have more leverage to which they can utilize. To start off, Felix first entrusted these ideas and plans to in [CUPCAKES], to where they discuss involving over the project. Again, Felix maintains contact with throughout this, but it's been a series of threads instead of one main one there cause felix cant talk for shit (BENEATH FOR EXMAPLE). Beyond that, Felix completed the first ever lock-box mission with in run and gun, to which brings interest onto the rocket grunt, as noted in his conversation with Jayden in disco ball.
    [break][break]
    Lastly, as the event is now popping, Felix is starting to throw his own hat into the ringer by taking on it's missions with in BUNKER 0021-MDC, in CATCH-22(Which should be this juicy juicy juicy emotional plot so stay in tune hehe), and in BRIDGES(part 1 of two, where he's gonna help her in her endeavors to go more onto the field ). These are all newish threads given the recent timing of Lockbox's entrance hehe.
  • 2. AGGRO ROCKET[break]
    OK SORRY FOR POINT THREE BUT I WANNA BRING IT ALL TOGETHER.
    [break][break]
    Before, and still now kinda, Felix was a passive character. Just doing what gotta be done. I've realized I can't do passive characters. They literally PAIN ME!!! cause i wanna do so much. Sooooo that's changing. Bit by bit through WILD EXPEDITIONS, to which he's going on (but i wont link cause i know u already see enough of those LMAO).
    [break][break]
    To mark this change, he's first reaching out to the new additions to Rocket's upper brass, namely in BOYS NIGHTand in TALK SHIT GET HIT. Also, he's continuing his fights with League members. Namely, he continues to butt heads with everyone's favorite boy in FIND YOUR MARKand I had him heavily take part in the METENO RAIDS fighting , , , and .
    [break][break]

• any notes/comments: If you have any suggestions or notes or wants, please reach out. I've come to realize im very much happy utilizing my canon positions to push out member events and narratives, but if u think i should go for a better mix, let me know.
  • For felix, i wanna give special thanks to , , , and for being my BOYS with this character. I'm hoping to expand felix more and more, but it's cool he has such a solid basis of coworkers now to work off from!

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,667 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK IV
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2023 8:36:50 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]

CANON AC TEMPLATE

[break]

• player/ooc name: Kimmy
  • character tags:
[break][break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

• 1. FIGHTING EVIL BY MOONLIGHT, [break]

An unnamed operation developed under the supervision of and , Mint was pushing to set up propaganda bits before the dome was dropped. Information and reactions collected while not used immediately are being stored for a future push against the League, picking into their weaknesses rather than propping up Rocket as saviors. Collectively knows as the MAIL DROP threads, will be further tied into the operation once the next phase is set. [break][break]

regiment update [break]
    sudden delivery [break]
    fedex incoming [break]
    dhl drop [break]
    soul cool scandalous baby [break] [break]

• 2. WINNING LOVE BY DAYLIGHT[break]

As a member of the CERBERUS squad, serving in SPECTRA, Mint has leveraged his civilian life to move his way through the gym challenge. As part of their assigned targets, Mint plans to challenge and in the E4, as a ploy to gather further data on their battling styles and preferences. All information is sought in order to study further behavioral patterns of these avatars to better prepare CERBERUS to take them down individually in planned assaults. The gym challenge has also served Mint for the purpose of honing his own skills, on top of observing the extent of the League's more elite trainers. [break][break]

Mint Frost | Interview [break]

• any notes/comments: hehehehe u ask for 2 i gib u 2 :bedge:

close tab

played by

roux

Marz/Marzy
she/her
Jan 1
castelia city, unova
hella lesbian
smuggler
rocket beast
give me grief, give me violence
awards
239 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marza
Marza Volchitsa
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK IV
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2023 15:10:20 GMT
Marza Volchitsa Avatar
[nospaces]

CANON AC TEMPLATE

[break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

• 1.LONG TIME COMING[break]
    After years spent as a grunt, Marza has finally began ambitiously seeking out a new role within Rocket. Having been promoted to beast, she has been assisting admins , , in their efforts to accomplish their goals while also cementing her new role. Has also started the gym challenge to improve her skills/communication with her pokemon. Also seems to have a unhealthy habit for running into important league people she should stay the hell away from like and . Because ya girl ain't sneaky at all.
  • 2.ROCKET HITTING HARDER[break]
    Has cemented a closer "mentorship" apprentice relationship with , sharing his ideology that Rocket has grown far to soft and could benefit from far more aggressive strategy. Will very likely follow him if this ideology was to split Rocket.
  • any notes/comments: Keeping things short for Shiv's sanity. I'm so pleased to have found this place T-T, you guys are super awesome and I'm thrilled that I get a chance to help with the plot of things and am always here for everybody (thank you shiv!!). You're all awesome and I love you :3

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
Rosemary, heaven restores you in life.
awards
1,804 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK IV
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2023 22:59:04 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
[nospaces]

CANON AC TEMPLATE

[break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

• 1.INFINITY ENERGY: POKEPODS[break]

When Oscar was pulled into another dimension a long time ago, he had discovered Megalopolan technology that extracted Infinity Energy directly from Pokemon. When Oscar returned to his dimension, the idea of replicating these devices to provide easy and accessible infinity energy for utility and research was too tempting to ignore. Using 's Infinity Energy Extractors as a base component, Oscar began work on designing his own version of the "pokepods". Oscar faced many setbacks; everything from having a meteor nearly wiping out the planet to accidentally opening a space time wormhole. Thanks to the help of though, the pokepods are finally nearing completion. Oscar will soon have a fully operational model to present to Walsh, and with his knowledge of Infinity Energy he will have plenty of ways to utilize this new technology for the glory of Rocket.[break]

Other Infinity Energy Insights: 1. Infinity Energy has a direct interaction with vitality and lifeforce. Observed while aiding with reviving the tree of life as well as during the many disastrous tests of the pokepods. Oscar hypothesizes that his pokepods can be used to revitalize old or dying pokemon, testing of hypothesis is currently underway. 2. Infinity Energy excess warps a pokemon's physical body. During a pokepod test, Oscar accidentally turned a Chansey into an eldritch abomination by forcing Infinity Energy upon it. Oscar hypothesizes that this transformation was similar to Mega Evolution, and he wonders if he can force new Mega Evolutions using this method. Fringe idea, testing has yet to begin.
  • 2.THE ENDLESS PARASITE[break]

While helping to rebuild 's Church of Arceus, Oscar was infected with an eldritch parasite known as The Endless. This mysterious creature sapped Oscar's vitality, bringing him to the brink of death. Desperate for relief, Oscar sought aid from and his patron Xerneas. Bryan's powers stabilized Oscar's condition, but it is not permanent. Oscar must now regularly visit Bryan in order to receive treatment. While Oscar can now function normally, time between treatments is becoming shorter and shorter. It is only a matter of time before the parasite regains its full power and kills Oscar.[break]

Oscar mentioned his sickness to , who provided a possible breakthrough to a permanent solution. Fernando spoke of a pokemon that could possibly absorb the parasite, consuming it and freeing Oscar from its grasp. While Fernando was referring to Mewtwo, Oscar had assumed he meant Deoxys. By chance, Oscar encountered a Deoxys on the 99943 Meteno meteoroid, and sought to take it for himself. However, he would back down as the Deoxys avatar lay claim over this new counterpart--forcing Oscar to look elsewhere for a cure. Anticipating that he will soon lose limbs to the parasite, Oscar has begun making prosthetics from the bodies of steel type pokemon with the help of . Aurelie's insight into metal working has revealed a great deal about the nature of these morbid ores, and Oscar plans to develop further uses for the parts he has commissioned.
  • 3. A BEAST OF ROCKET[break]

As Oscar regained his strength, he began to make a greater effort in solidifying his position in Rocket. He found the best results came from assisting his fellow Rockets with their own schemes, and took every chance he could to collaborate on field work. Oscar's standout endeavors include: Using Genesect to train his fellow Rockets as part of his role in SPECTRA. Helping hunt Rocket deserters. Helping retrieve dirt on . Working with to convince Velmos to side with Rocket during the Menteno incident. Helping research a way to repress Genesect's instincts to attack shadow pokemon. Recruited into Rocket. Worked with and to "revive" the tree of life. Worked with to hunt even more deserters.[break]

As of right now, Oscar is meeting with to discuss his place in SPECTRA after the desertion of . Speaking of Remiel, Oscar will soon be called upon to fulfill his duty as a Beast and assassinate the former Admin--although Oscar has machinations of his own.
  • any notes/comments: Just wanna say for the upteenth time that I love it here and and do an amazing job. I am really looking forward to where my plots are heading and I can't wait to see where the site plot goes next!

close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
old habits die hard, i guess.
awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK IV
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2023 3:38:52 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
[nospaces]

CANON AC TEMPLATE

[break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

• 1. A SEARCH FOR POWER (LET HIM COOK...)[break]
    Attempting to mend whatever image he had in her eyes, Derek ultimately digs a deeper hole for himself regarding his recent encounter with KATHERINE FAIRBURNE (CLICK). It makes him realize the nigh futility of looking for her help in any regard (i.e, locating Registeel, etc). Or even the help of those like her.
    [break][break]
    With the added realization of a new Champion rank, he has begun acquiring more badges (Knockout Badge link) to discern whether he can make up for the lack of help by bridging the gap. With the help of CALLAN YOUNG (HERE) and his permissions as part of the AQUA Initiative, he hopes to test this out in a match against DIANCIE.
    [break][break]
    Just as well, he has begun venturing into the Rifts (TEDF) as another measure to test himself (among other reasons), and perhaps figure out anything that might be of use in his pursuit of anything regarding the Regi's.
  • 2. PETALBURG STANS, ARE YOU IN GOOD HANDS?[break]
    With the obvious gym challenges (gym #1, gym #2, etc) that bring attention to the city, Derek has also launched a PODCAST with Petalburg as it's namesake. Discussing recent matters and personal takes on a myriad of topics, it helps to highlight the efforts of Derek and his guests to protect Hoenn, as well as having the potential to benefit their public image.
    [break][break]
    Derek is soon to be in the process of determining whether the citizens of Petalburg feel safe in the city, starting w/ Elisabeth Forelli. Whether there is anything he can do to provide a greater sense of security against the looming threats in Rocket, DRK Triad, Megalopolans, Legendary pokemon (Kyurem), etc. He feels it's important to become more conscious of the community and how his efforts could help to give some peace of mind.
  • any notes/comments: No excuses, just to explain my situation. Stupidly took a break. Then forfeited my spot in the house because Fonz could no longer get internet in the room. Well, turns out I broke my PC in the process of moving it elsewhere. Not able to get it fixed cos broke boi. Just realized now (25th-26th) that I can actually use my Xbox as a substitute, though, which really made me feel better about things.
    [break][break]
    But I've lost the ability to use Wordpad. I've also lost everything in there from my computer. And also all of my saved threads that were pinned in google chrome (which I can't get on Xbox, just Microsoft Edge). That's how I tend to keep track so it's a personal wrench in things. Also lost all my art T^T
    [break][break]
    Though I am trying to finesse the Canon AC, I know I wasn't very active this month and understand if the above just isn't enough to cut it. Still looking forward to what is to come & the opportunity to earn the (petalburg?) spot back.
    [break][break]
    It's 9:45 AM I go bed now. Much love and good luck everyone!

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,334 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK IV
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2023 9:08:30 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]

NOODLES' CANON AC

[break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

• 1. HEAD OF PUBLIC RELATIONS[break]
    contrary to plot point #2 below, i've actually found it very fun to write a more elusive approach to team rocket. the contrast has been interesting to explore in terms of playing with the concepts of "good and bad", "right and wrong", and it has been fulfilling to thread that out with characters & people i never thought to pair with on theo![break][break]

for theo, he's always gravitated more towards conquering through sheer aggression as they had done in kanto, but he's had to adapt and explore what we can call his "pr side" where he plays off perceptions. sometimes, it's to convince someone team rocket aren't as bad as they say they are (JOURNO with , HELLEBORE with , and AN ICE GUY AFTER ALL? with ), and at others, it's to try and sway a councilwoman over to team rocket (YOU AGAIN with ).
  • 2. "I SUGGEST WE STOP PLAYING THE MARTYR AND EMBRACE WHAT WE TRULY ARE."[break]
    even before what he had said in A TRANSFER OF POWER 3, theo has always advocated for a more aggressive approach similar to how team rocket operated in kanto; before and during the war. he had never shyed away from it either, as suggested in CONVERSATION with where he said he had come to hoenn "to return us to where we once were."[break][break]

most recently, however, he has started to push for it more through threads like VYING with , ROSES with , MALICE with , and DISGUISE with .[break][break]

theo's end goal is to help rocket expand across hoenn through whatever means necessary, and to help with that he's had to fully step into underboss role and lead by example.
  • any notes/comments: i think this past arc has been the most hyped i feel when writing theo so thank you to all my thread partners! i'm looking forward to the year and to see what fun stuff awaits us in the pipeline >:3c

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
now come together, come apart
awards
3,795 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK IV
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2023 10:11:12 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]

NOODLES' CANON AC

[break]

• player/ooc name: noodles
  • character tags:
[break][break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

• 1. RUSTBORO GYM LEADER CIAN MAHER (HOENN HOTSHOT)[break]
    cian has been involved in the gym circuit for a while now. from gym trainer to minor league gym leader and now rustboro's own gym leader, his journey has been very fulfilling to write and one of the main reasons why is because he'd been allowed his spy arc (thank you to all but especially who helped plan & write this INTERVIEW).[break][break]

since taking control of his life, he's ascended to the role of gym leader of his hometown, and it's in rustboro that he's choosing to focus his efforts on whether it be assuming the role of "mayor", or through educating the youth on pokemon battling and training.[break][break]

he's slowly growing into a leader as explored in BETWEEN TWO FIRES with , BUNNY BUNNY with , and EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT with .[break][break]

still, there's a lot more to be done. he plans on bettering himself as a trainer and to try to achieve the rank of champion. he's started doing gym challenges like in BABY BATTLE with , BUNNY BUNNY with , and REMATCHINGYOU with .[break][break]

onwards and upwards![break][break]

GYM CHALLENGES DONE:[break]
    - RANKED DUOS with .[break]
    - HEAT WAVES with .[break]
    - REMATCH, SORTA? with .[break]
    - BYGONES with .[break]
    - REMATCHINGYOU with .[break]
    - BUNNY BUNNY with .[break]
    - BABY BATTLE with .[break]
  • 2. MENTOR CIAN MAHER (HOENN HOTSHOT)[break]
    cian's never thought of himself as a mentor, really, which is ironic given how one of his core focuses of his gym is to educate the youth. it wasn't until he ran into in IS THIS GARDENING? that he realized that he could do it.[break][break]

his mentorship with is currently being explored in BATTLES FOR DUMMIES but he will be seeking out other trainers to help guide them not only with battling but also in life. stay away from team rocket! they are the baddies!
  • any notes/comments: if cian maher had to switch faceclaims he would be naruto uzamaki :excited:

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,659 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK IV
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2023 5:05:43 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

CANON AC TEMPLATE

[break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

• 1.Tree of life![break]
    Pancea pt 3 When Bryan used his z-move inside of 's smuggling facility in petalburg woods. The tree of life lingered yet it's form was dead. Bryan continually tried to feed it infinity energy to revive it to no avail, however thanks to providing an infinity energy generator, and providing a crystal bloom core and Bryan using his blue mulch, enough infinity energy was fed into the tree to cause a reaction. Reviving the tree was a failure but it still bore fruit, a new tree of life sapling sprouted from the ground and Bryan instantly transplanted it to his private garden that is protected by thick briar thorn gardens. His garden of Eden.
  • 2.Wolf the Hunter.[break]
    Extra extra read all about it Bryan and Cian had a battle in the middle of his gym. Bryan attacked because he had not only defected from rocket but also leaked a lot of secret information, including information on sensitive projects and also the identity of several higher ups in rockets, Bryan's included. Thanks tot he time distortion his appearance is different but now he needs a different alias. Besides the point, Bryan now was sent after Cian to kill him. However in the midst of battle, the police arrived to the gym and begun to surround Bryan. To escape at the last moment, Bryan bartered with Cian, in return for letting him go, he'd back off of him and for some time. Cian wanting to keep her safe agrees to the deal. However the clock continues to tick.
  • 3. Bitch boy!!.[break]
    So it hasn't exactly happen yet, however this is the origin of a plot I plan to work on in the future! Bryan is going to begin to start to try and manipulate the other positions of power in rocket to his whim. There were small inklings of this in his plot with oscar clayton, in return for keeping him alive, Oscar has to do as Bryan asks. Now with Felix, Bryan will be confronting Felix as to why he tricked Bryan into going on an expedition with his rival and .
  • any notes/comments:I TRY HARDER I TUNNEL ZOOMED ON MELODYSADGE[newclass=.ynospace li] padding: 5px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,226 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK IV
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2023 5:09:18 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

CANON AC TEMPLATE

[break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

• 1.Remember the music[break]
    Dealing with the rammification's of Melody's new freedom has been increasingly difficult. Torn between wanting to continue doing music for her own enjoyment or disobeying her mom and sticking it up hers. However her life feels much emptier now that she isn't forced to enjoy the smaller things in life. For example in the thread linked named casita, is just now helping melody become more comfortable, helping her be able to sing again despite it feeling strange now. Now she sings for herself instead of singing for others.
  • 2.Paxton and the soul heart[break]
    Melody and paxton in (Lore drop at the cat café) are discussing the events of the tower to space event where Melody encountered a Pokémon named volcanion and a concept called the soul heart. It's setting up for to be able to get more information and engage with the volcanions in the mecha kingdom in a possible different way? Not too sure! But it feels nice to reference an older event when melody was still new hehe.
  • 3.Pokemon home project[break]
    Pokemon project home that is a collaborative effort between both and . The goal of the home project is two fold, to provide a safe haven for pokemon who are Homeless, Orphaned, Mistreated, and Emancited. Although the project is still in it's infant stage, we already have plans to collaborate with several members like , , . In the future we plan to make it more widely available but the true purpose of the island was to serve as an emergency base for the League and also doing more research into what an avatar exactly is and build upon Aqua's purpose of training avatars.
  • any notes/comments: U all stink <3

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,792 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK IV
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2023 17:35:53 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar
[nospaces]

VEN’S CANON AC

JANUARY 2023 CANON ACTIVITY CHECK (1 of 2)

[break]

• player/ooc name: ven
  • character tags: (Alex’s is gonna be in a separate post)
[break][break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

• Rangers Rising: Redux[break]
    After the events of Meteno and the meeting between the AQUA initiative members that came out of it, it’s high time for the Rangers to come together to discuss plans moving forward. Seeing as there were several Ranger squads dispersed over the different ‘battlefields’ (Littleroot, Pyre and on the meteor itself) it’s of utmost importance to get everyone caught up as much as possible.[break][break]

While there are plans already being discussed, fact of the matter is the next Rangers Rising meeting will be an exchange of information—and the discussion of the reports that Moltres has been reborn and had been seen supposedly flying from Mount Pyre to Mount Chimney.[break][break]

A plan that had originally been hatched by would be discussed in more detail in the next meeting, and another call to action would be raised (at this point I cannae spoil it because it’s a surprise!)
  • Road of Proving[break]
    While it’s been slow going, Lars is picking up more badges, the latest additions to the collection being the Knockout Badge from and the Monster Badge from . At the moment, he’s in the middle of attempting to acquire the Weather Badge from and the Finite Badge from .[break][break]

While the cards are still in the air if he’s going to take the Champion assessment, fact of the matter is Lars feels like he’s not even ready for the entire thing, because a lot of his badges were obtained in the non-traditional method as his line of work mostly involves a ‘man versus nature’ setup, so it’s going to be a hot interesting take on how he’ll handle ‘man versus man’ (for his traditional badge attempts) along the way.[break][break]

Of course, he’s also a bit of a completionist as well, as he did discuss with how he’d been on this journey long before he’d been appointed Head Ranger and he’s in way too deep to give up or quit. Man’s a completionist what can I say.
  • Blood really is thicker than Water (ice?)[break]
    Being the oldest Anderson running around the region at the moment, Lars had taken it upon himself to keep tabs on fellow family members that also call Hoenn home. Most of the meetings he had are with (before she became a member of the Council, she was first and foremost a Ranger—once a Ranger, always a Ranger) where they talk about things that they’ve gone through.[break][break]

He knows better than to constantly stick his nose into their businesses, but after what had happened during the Dawn of the Darkest Day he can’t help but worry even more about them.[break][break]

While is living a quiet life down at Oldale (he has no idea that Eli’s visited her but imagine when he finds out that they’ve already met) the first time he’s meeting is at the ’quiet’ family dinner he’d cobbled together. He knows that there’s another cousin out there somewhere () who wouldn’t pass up the mention of free food though, but has no idea of their whereabouts as of late.[break][break]

Thing is, when he finds out about the little rift between Elinor and Autumn (maybe during the dinner), in true stubborn Anderson fashion he’s going to try and get them to get along. Or at the very least be civil with each other.[break][break]

(They’re a highly mismatched ‘familial’ unit, but one he cares about all the same.)
  • Ro vs Chomper: Rivals Evermore[break]
    As detailed in the curry entry submitted as Lars, the first chapter of this saga has drawn to a close—but who said that was ending there?![break][break]

While and Lars are friends, fact of the matter is that her Hydreigon and his Metagross will meet again. Even though the two have been mentioned in passing while Lars tries not to have a breakdown making a frigging sammich for her minor League gym challenge, the intent is there—[break][break]

Ro has lost to Chomper, but he’s not going to let that get to him! The sandwich breakdown is literally the OVA1 before the next arc unfolds… and boy things are going to get real interesting!
  • any notes/comments: between life-changing diagnoses (multiple actually) and work, thanks for being patient with me (and my armada). Onwards to Year Five (and beyond), Hoenn! (yes I know this is the same from the normal AC. No I am not sorry to admit I just reused it bc what I want to say is already all there.)[break][break]

P.S.: Moltres we’re coming for you!

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,744 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK IV
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2023 17:58:56 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[nospaces]

CANON AC TEMPLATE

[break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

• 1.RAYQUAZA[break]
    There are a few avenues in regards to this plot, but this mostly revolves around general world-building and integrating Rayquaza back into Hoenn. Rayquaza is open for plots/threads and minor/major appearance upon request. I've had a few takers such at (thread) and (thread). Every can follow Rayquaza's adventures/whereabouts in that thread as well.

Eva continues to explore her new found abilities and test their limits including unexpected discoveries in times of crisis. She's a much more formidable opponent now with the confidence Rayquaza had granted her. While she still strives to be the Peacemaker, she recognizes that she may have to fight in order to keep that peace, a uncomfortable realization for her as written in aqua summons.

Eva is collecting all the meteonite, mega shards, and mega stones as snackies for Rayquaza to help it continue to heal and fuel the Mikado Organ within to hopefully,. some day, trigger its ability to Mega Evolve.
  • 2. General Mentorship/Support[break]
    With Eva's position comes opportunity. I always strive to use that opportunity to open unique avenues for other players to explore their own plots and reach their own goals. I find joy in helping others this way, whether that be fulfilling the dream to meet Rayquaza or trying to find a hidden Absolite, or explore various avenues of research. One of my main goals for her to aid in moving site plots forward by the dissemination of information and general support of the various personal goals of other as they relate to over-arching plots. She will continue to disperse information (as demonstrated in her exhibit) and support movement against Rocket to create a more safe and stable Hoenn. All of her research interests and ongoing threads can be found here in her development thread.
  • any notes/comments: As always, my DM's are wiiiiide open for question/plot opportunities! I love helping others reach their goals so let me know how Eva can help YOU.