thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,862 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK III
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 19:26:34 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]

CANON AC TEMPLATE

AUGUST CANON ACTIVITY CHECK

[break]

[attr="class","ynospace"]

[newclass=.ynospace li] padding: 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
Rosemary, heaven restores you in life.
awards
1,804 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK III
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 21:53:43 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
[nospaces]

CANON AC TEMPLATE

[break]

• player/ooc name: hollow
  • character tags:
  • 4 ic posts for canon characters:[break]

• summarize 2 plots that are in-progress and being threaded:

• S.P.E.C.T.R.A. and M.A.G.M.A.

Oscar was one of the Rocket operatives invited to join 's SPECTRA INITIATIVE, a task force created to combat League affiliated avatars and possibly more importantly train other Rockets to combat avatars. While Oscar had already accepted the invitation, he took part in the SPECTRA EXAMS to prove that he was worthy of his position. Oscar's first task as a SPECTRA agent is to cooperate with the MAGMA initiative to train Rockets in fighting Legendary pokemon. Utilizing the mythical Genesect, Oscar plans to create scenarios that will push Rockets to their absolute limit, preparing them for their inevitable clash against League's avatars. His training methods are still under development, with , , and acting as his UNWITTING GUINEA PIGS.
    • HARNASSING INFINITY ENERGY

Oscar's ongoing plot all the way since 2021 was to harness Infinity Energy in a usable power source. With the help of and , Oscar was able to DESIGN A GENERATOR that harnesses Infinity Energy. These generators are used within GMH power plants to keep the lights on across Hoenn today, but their creation was just the first step in a scientific renaissance. Oscar has continued work on the generators, UPGRADING to be able to recycle energy indefinitely. Yet Oscar still wishes to find ways to create new energy to keep the power flowing through the Generators fresh. The key to this was discovered thanks to A WINTER MIRACLE, where a interdimensional excursion inspired Oscar to create pods that can suck Infinity Energy out of living pokemon. He is in the process of pitching these pods to LULU as a way to help her project to reach space. From there Oscar will continue toward his ultimate goal of finding a way to weaponize Infinity Energy.
    • THE BETTER HOENN PROJECT

Publicly, Oscar has been utilizing his GMH resources to aid Hoenn as it falls apart from the inside out. Oscar's charity outings have spanned multiple threads, notable past examples including THE REBUILDING OF THE CHURCH OF ARCEUS, CLEARING MAUVILLE OF HOSTILE PESTS, and REPLANTING FLOWERS IN MT PYRE. Of course this charity initiative is a ruse to garner good will so that Oscar may freely corrupt polite Hoenn society to serve Rocket beneath suspicion. This darker turn has already begun, with Oscar SCOUTING PIKAN ISLAND with to exploit its resources under the guise of volunteering, and more personally CAUSING AN UPROAR WITHIN MAUVILLE'S UNDERWORLD with under the guise of an outreach project. The culmination of these efforts would be a violent take over of Mauville's underworld with the help of , where Oscar can better coordinate the exploitation of Hoenn's natural/human resources in the name of Rocket.

• any notes/comments:

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,115 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK III
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 23:05:51 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]

CANON AC TEMPLATE

[break]

• player/ooc name: nikkantha
  • character tags:

• creation[break]
      since aqua assembly part one, illeana has begun the difficult journey toward finding the beings involved in the creation myth. it started with a primal crystal shifting in and out of existence and the oddity behind it all. each turn she made, from traveling to eterna city with in obey to striking a distortion with in creation... she somehow took one step forward and three steps back.[break][break]
      i have been trying to steadily weave this plotline, in particular, through multiple threads as the months go. the ambition and drive behind looking into the creation trio is taking illeana down a path that there's quite possibly no redemption from. it rears its ugly head in tolerate it with , where she betrays his trust and recklessly attacks a primal node. the lead up to this specific action is tied into two other plot points of mine outlined below hehe.[break][break]
      as things begin to get more dire in hoenn, the urge to find the creation trio grows. and with it... her own reckless greed. i'm extremely excited to continue this plotline because it's creating a lot of conflict with characters illeana has been so closely tied to. nadir with is a prime example of the consequences of her actions, her line of thinking, and her own morals. illeana has always been very morally good and i'm thrilled to explore a more cutthroat and greedy side to her after losing the people and pokemon she loved most. there's a concept of everything she lost could be hers again if she had the power of god and anime space and time on her side that is really fun to explore the nitty gritty of. i think with the revival of small tapu lele powers through primal crystals in an aqua assembly, she got another taste of power she craves. and with the events of sea hoenn now carved into her back, she will do whatever it takes to never be that powerless again. in her eyes, the only thing that could help her now is creation.[break][break]
      current threads that will further this plot/research include girls against god with our favorite girlboss, i know places with , pillar with , and an upcoming thread where she asks for footage from the desolate land raid. will also be involved in another distortion trip, where we use the power of paws and unown to hit a distortion once more![break][break]

distrust & mental instability[break]
      this particular plot point is bundled together due to a few events in hoenn's history! from the nightmare raid to aqua assembly part two, illeana has continued to put her life on the line for the good of hoenn. each time, she's come out with a few more injuries and a lot of baggage. it began to take a toll on not only her mental health but also her foundation in hoenn as a whole. while i had taken a hiatus originally after the ultra beast war, i wanted to build on what was left behind after the war and the loss of . she had lost her avatarship, her love, and her title all in one fell swoop. that's, honestly, enough to break someone. and because i happen to really enjoy that kind of character motivation/development, i wanted to continue to build it.[break][break]
      it became more evident through the events of aqua assembly part two in particular that illeana reyes was no longer who she meant to be. the good in her had, at some point, faded a bit into resentment. it grew and festered with the fight between herself and her sea hoenn counterpart. of course, it ended with a jagged scar across her back and the beginning of a new, paranoid outlook. she couldn't quite look at herself the same way anymore. even looking in mirrors came with the intrusive thought that "it's not me looking back but her". i think i'm still working out the kinks with completely incorporating that concept into her current threads but i love the idea of not even being able to trust herself at this point in her character arc.[break][break]
      and thanks to the lovely involvement of noodles via both in epiphany and in hoax , i was able to take the aftermath of facing her doppelganger in sea hoenn during aap2 and add more layers to it through the capture and imprisonment of illeana by team rocket. during her stay in the rocket sub jail, she broke down further into pieces. through this, i was able to explore seeing her after the fall from grace where her greed and general trust of others had been her achilles heel in exile. after her rescue via 's help in how you get the girl, she continued to spiral further into a state of bitter resentment. this shows in nadir with where tension & unspoken feelings between fernando and illeana comes to a head. another thread that propelled this concept further was gaslight with . two silphs yelling at her... monka. there is also the current events of clean with , where illeana drags the skeletons of team rocket imprisonment, aqua assembly part 2, and her primal crystal disasters out of her closet for eva to see.[break][break]
      this plotline, in particular, is still in development and continuing to grow. keep an eye on execute with to see what happens next in this realm of development![break][break]
      sciences[break]
      currently, her personal research has hit a snag after her actions with the primal crystal nodes. she's working on trying to find her footing again through smaller projects. this includes researching the barrier (and running into mewtwo) in coney island with , taking samples from 's pokerussy cranidos in pokerus, and giving a check up in pop it.[break][break]
      previously, she has looked into creating more blue mulch (with ) and mew's genetic structure with in genetics. she has also met with in cosmos and collaboration following a series of emails in starry night to discuss everything from unown and the drk triad to the multiverse, palkia, and interdimensional travel. additionally, she is involved in diagnosing and trying to cure zekrom with in ex-dim plasma.[break][break]
      i'm looking to continue to explore mew's genetic similarities with eevee and ditto through more experimentation/research while also collaborating with my lovely science sister on league projects & personal research. she does report to for majority of her findings as discussed in eye for details so he will, unfortunately for him, be a sounding board for her next ideas. she is also assisting in her cresselia research in moon & stars, hoping to find some clues on the creation trio with luka while also beginning the slow mend of their relationship. if anyone would like some research help, sign me up i'm down! i am also very interested in doing variant research on the hisuian forms so i will be looking for some volunteers to let me take samples asap.[break][break]
      business relations[break]
      this one is a bit of a work in progress at the moment but illeana has branched out a bit as far as assisting others with their own endeavors. in particular, she used whatever influence she has to speed up the process of building 's company, wyndon cross, in skyfall. her involvement in jayden's company has led to developing a closer bond with her childhood friend while also opening her up to friendship with cutiepie . she has, recently, involved in league affairs (and her selfishness) through asking for his help with a primal crystal node in bells in santa fe. this was the first instance where she struck the primal crystal to see what would happen. unfortunately, it did not lead to a god like she had hoped... but got a nice show and a little look into what illeana does as well as what primal crystals are. her involvement with jayden and his company also creates another path to continue to become more involved in other business ventures and possibly open up more plotlines in the future, whether that's through her own connections or 's is yet to be fully determined. they hold paws & do business hehehe.

• any notes/comments: hi hi i love you all thank you for making the past two years of my life wonderful ♡ excited to continue to write with each of you as long as you'll have me :3

close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK III
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2022 2:00:07 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
[nospaces]

CANON AC TEMPLATE

[break]

• player/ooc name: Captain
  • character tags: 
  • 4 ic posts for canon characters:[break][break]

Felix Gallagher
    • Just to Summarize: Since attaining the role, I've been trying to to have Felix close out on old threads and focus on establishing ties with the current plots older canons have been already putting into place, ie: , , , and . That way, once Felix finds his place within the CURRENT narrative, he'll be able to leverage his own plotlines a bit more. <3
    • Cerberus 
      Cerberus is a collective group between , , and . Currently, they have two targets: and . This spans off from the SPECTRA plotline (see below), and several pieces of development have been made to enforce that fun fun factional conflict. (1) has fought twice. Skirmish (the thread i need to perk up with cause i have a chronic fear for some reason) where Felix attempts to ambush Matias to test out new battle techniques on the elite 4 member. The two have also met during splashfest, where and ended up interrupting a large underground smuggling deal in Purge The Poison. Especially fun thread since it helped push that juicy factional conflict, while also expanding on Felix's ties to Rocket's smuggling business, and his more defensive approach on it.  For the aspect, and are currently engaging in an ambush over her, attempting to try out a new poison has been providing Felix during his frequent visits to her cute lil shop. This is a super fun fun plot because Dani, Milky, Kimmy, and I have been plotting a long-spanning plotline between the four of them, and for the past few months we've been trying to gear up towards this initial battle with mentions of training against her, gathering of poisons, and more. 
    • Establishing Connection with Old Rocket Canons    
      I've been plotting a good bit with older canons to rly find Felix's place within the organization before anything else.  Some quick points under that:[break]
      Ten Years Underground Felix and Mars are casually reconnecting over an afternoon walk. Hopefully this'll lead him into getting involved in ' underground smuggling ring, under a more defensive pretense. [break]
           -  Fortify Felix is reaching out to to discuss his part within Sootopolis Defense, especially with the barrier making it much more important to be weary of supply lines being ravaged, or people coming in to siphon out resources from the base. [break]
           - I'm SUPER excited for the development between / . Starting off from uncomfortable waters in Consquences, the two         are now attempting to get through this promotion situation in Beneath. BUT BUT BUT recently, in GHOST, the two made an        unlikely connection on the basis that while MAGMA is a good initiative bringing forth budding trainers, is this the right way? Is the org growing too soft? So, idk, Maybe an alliance is forming? Maybe some inner-factional conflict?
    • PURGE[break]
      SO THIS SUPER COOL I LOVE U ESUNA <3 BASICALLY. Purge is a thread between and ; an all out battle; a bro melt down. I think this fight was super cool, because not only did it push forward this parallels between the two (both came out scarred, and both also embodied opposite side of the spectrum of their relationship with their Pokémon.), BUT it also added to the factional conflict, maybe pushing more towards the league?? idk on that side, but it definitely added to rocket's OoOoO nature. I also rly like the idea of having Felix play the villain a little more, both with this + his battle against
    • NEW RECRUITS[break]
      Since becoming Admin, there has been three new recruits Felix has taken an interest in (as per ' yelling).[break]
           ~ In Saving Private Nicholas Cage Felix is breaking out a grunty with potential information on and with @kane . Not too much has happened on this front, but their similar-ish personalities might make for an interesting dynamic. Just seeing how things go, though![break]
           ~ In Shape Up he's helping train up , especially after the planned events of Like Pigs to the Slaughter against . Hoping to tug into helping out with and ' defense initiative for Sootopolis city. A classic case of >:( admin and uwu skater boy.[break]
            ~ In The Exorcism of Warehouse Felix is just helping @trish clear out a warehouse for Rocket. Nothing cracra, similar to thaddeus, excited to see where this goes, as I see a lotta potential in their dynamic. [break]

• any notes/comments: Sry if some of this didn't make sense. Just kinda WENT FOR IT!!! Been having a lot of fun with everyone and excited to see where all this goes. Please reach out if you're interested in something mention, or if u just wanna vibe n thread. Love y'all 

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,226 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK III
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2022 2:50:46 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar

Fk ur template shiv!!! :RAGEPEPE:
Player OOC name: Pilo1
Character tag:
IDK THE WEEKS BUT HERE IS A BUNCH OF THREADS :SMADGE:

4 ic post for canon characters:
Genocide
the lion the witch and the dead fish
Moments of Silence
Atropine
Aqua prison
Hey (with the intent of stealing your pokemon)

PLOTS IM PUSHIN P ON:
1. (The lion the witch and the dead fish Moments of silence, Atropine.) Melody's Neurotoxin arc is coming to a close as more and more characters realize something strange has been happening with Melody and try to assist her. The conclusion thread is happening here where has charged and with bringing her back quietly to the league in order to cure her of the toxin in her body. Unintentionally, Melody's best friend was roped into the battle as he guarded her run down gym in Sootopolis and slowly realized he picked the wrong side in assisting melody.

2. (Genocide) Melody despises the idea of sending the meteor to another version of Hoenn, especially one where she eventually saw eye to eye with her copy and wants to prevent her suffering if possible. So she decides to work alongside and to seek out rayquaza for his assistance.

3. (hey with the intent of seeing your pokemon) Melody is jumped by for the primal crystal she is defending as part of her aqua/elite 4 duties and begins to realize how much more of a capable threat rocket is. She also begins to suspect that someone in the league is a traitor as they keep finding out where and when she will be defending the crystal.

Note: Gonna try to add more and then add one for bryan tomorrow as pilo1 has bedge time.

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,144 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK III
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2022 3:04:39 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","milktemplate"]

CANON AC TEMPLATE

[break]

[newclass=.ynospace li] padding: 5px; } .milktemplate b { font-family:Poppins;} .milktemplate a { font-family: Roboto; font-weight:bold; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
you gotta use what you've learned in order to receive what you've earned
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK III
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2022 3:56:51 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar
[nospaces]

CANON AC TEMPLATE

[break]

• player/ooc name: slowe
  • character tags:

• Addled Advances II (very late May) [break]

Addled Advances III
      (very early june) [break]

Graphing the Grip
      (very early june)
      [break]
      a plot line to expand the power and realign the priorities of the rangers, starting as a series of threads between senon and and expanding into a ranger group thread in progress
      [break][break]
      hereditary (on going since March last update in early june) [break]
      Blasphemy Blues (& Purples) (most of this one is in june) [break]
      senon and cait are expanding their family and pondering the means to keep it safe by keeping hoenn safe, while going about this is different and hopefully not clashing methods
      [break] [break]

• any notes/comments:

i had to check the discord logs to see but my macbook stopped being able
    to access the internet around June 30th as this is when i let fonz know
    i might have some delays with round 2 of his
    tournament; discord.com/channels/493231423017320448/947284926305271848/992159900912328874

[break] [break]
    given i couldnt reliably post in july my last viable month was june [break]
    [break]
    i spent the first week of june doing ranger plots and cait plot [break]
    the second week of june i got the new job so i scaled back canon plots to keep up in darkest day and grand prix tourney[break]
    third week of june i kept that same energy as the 2nd week[break]
    fourth week of june my macbook break down[break]
    [break]
    i made one emergency phone post in july and it sucked and i missed the mass evolution bonus round of darkest day and i timed out of the grand prix[break]
    [break]
    i got the macbook working again first week of august.[break][break]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,987 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK III
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2022 6:20:19 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","greyson11"]
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
player OOC name: Greyson[break][break]
character tag: [break][break]
four IC posts:[break][break]

[break][break]
summarize two plot points that are in-progress and being threaded:
[break][break]

• settling into his role[break][break]

SELF IMPROVEMENT
    [break]the first and most pressing thing i want to point out, is my huge focus on greyson's SELF-IMPROVEMENT. in this list HERE, you can see that greyson has made it a goal to slowly start integrating all of his growing team. to accomplish this, he's taking them out 1-by-1 and running them through a series of gauntlet-like testing (as seen HERE and HERE) or simply seeing how they handle under pressure (as seen HERE and HEREto name a few.).
    [break][break]
    these threads are solo-focused, but provide a detailed background to his actions, and choices, in even larger, more important threads (DOTDD, Cyberchase, etc.)
    [break][break]
    while this is largely a personal thing, i want to show greyson making steady progress with his pokemon, to create a sort-of track record of 'competency'. he has big goals of achieving not only elite four membership, but one-day going through the victory road gauntlet, and facing down the champion .
    [break][break]
    to this end, i've also been tracking his many gym-battles (seen HERE) in both the MINOR LEAGUE and the GYM LEAGUE. i view these battles as a BENCHMARK for his current progress, and have not been afraid to explore LOSING to or TO . these losses have grown greyson more, arguably, than even his victories.
    [break][break]
    in DARKEST DAY greyson experiences the death of his pokemon for the first time, and the anger, and grief, and pain that comes with it. this is explored further in a THREADwith where, post-DOTDD, he's battered and grieving, but still tries to help someone he cares about. as the event winds down, and time goes on, i will explore more of this change in him as he goes through the stages of grief and how he transforms that to be a more prepared trainer.
    [break][break]
    to me, having a clear and defined (for the most part), progression from greyson when he joined hoenn last may, to the competent officer he is today, is a huge defining, continuous arc of his character.

[break][break]

GYM LEADER THREADS
    [break]greyson has a lot of challenges going on currently, with some finishing up in the next few weeks. see the entire list HERE.
    [break][break]
    ever since his first raid (the GROUDON raid), and the subsequent BRUISES AND SOOT THREAD greyson had with ruby walker, greyson has worked on devising a way to assist the league in disaster response and recovery. his idea culminates into a SIEGE THEMED gym that utilizes a whole team of zoroark's to prepare convincing, almost real illusions, as well as a vast amount of props, staging, and actors.
    [break][break]
    so far he has seen elite four members, aspiring champions to be, avatars, and more attempt to take him gym challenge. it's designed to both test a trainer's ability to prioritize their response in a scenario like this, but also to gauge how they approach themes such as LOSS, OVERWHELMING POWER, and FEAR.
    [break][break]
    this challenge is also designed to be a sort of 'certification' test in trust and competency for real cataclysmic events (read: raids, events, etc.) the goal is to allow players to use this challenge as a means to grow their character in the face of these disasters, and better prepare themselves for it. an example of this is the trust greyson has in to stand side-by-side with him, in the event of a disaster, as he's seen the trainers skills in action and trusts him wholeheartedly.
    [break][break]
    to spread awareness about his gym (and about the gym-leader himself) he's been able to do a couple of (uncomfortable) interviews. the FIRST was with , given in a more formal setting about both himself, and the gym, set in his hometown of oldale town. this allowed him to explore the official 'public' facing portion side of being a gym-leader.
    [break][break]
    the SECOND was with , given in a more informal (tiktok) style, he's once again forced to put on a 'show' for the public, but this time he's able to give a more in-depth example of how his gym operates. these were of particular note because it's forcing greyson to step-outside his comfort zone, especially as he transitions from a nameless officer to a face of the league.
    [break][break]
    in-truth, i struggled to get my bearings when i started these challenges. i made them overtly complicated, and relied too heavily on the idea that it was a "1 on 1 DND experience". this has made my challenges longer than i would've liked them to be, since i do not want the drive / motivation to putter out and for the thread to be a slog. i've since low-key revamped it to shorten the challenges from (3) to (2), and add a more player-choice based rolling system, that i think is working out well so far (pending reviews.)

[break][break]

WORKING WELL WITH OTHERS
    [break]
    one of my more favorite things to explore, with greyson growing in strength, and experience, he's been able to pass these on-to others. a big-part of who i want greyson to be as a trainer, is one who up-lifts those around him, elevating them to better positions alongside him.
    [break][break]
    see below the spoiler for a much more in-depth look at some highlighted threads of mentorship, as well as conflict with team rocket.
    [break][break]
    in this THREAD with , greyson expands upon his word from a previous thread, promising to help annalise become a better trainer. in this thread (that is still underway), we see greyson utilizing his most well-known offensive pokemon, who he has trained with in previous solo threads, to elevate annalise's knowledge and skills.
    [break][break]
    on the other end of the spectrum, on a more professional note, greyson and dive into the lower reaches of a primal infused HIVE as they investigate a threat to their local little farm. this is a direct build off of this THREAD, and even more in-direct branching off from this THREAD. understanding willow's desire to get stronger, greyson takes her safety onto his shoulders, and tosses her into the preverbal pool head first.
    [break][break]
    as delves more into the identify of the masked figure (), greyson is ASSIGNED as her bodyguard while she works through the process. while the thread is still underway, and is exploring more of their budding friendship, it's but another cog in the gear house in identifying xeneras's avatar, and , even if greyson only plays a small part in the grand design.
    [break][break]
    during a mission to stop an INCURSION from S!Hoenn to our realm, greyson fights side-by-side with . past threads and apologies are brought to bear, namely greyson's outburst from post-groudon raid group DINNER, as well as greyson's FIRST gym-challenge ever, which happened to be doug's gym. greyson hasn't had many chances to interact with doug, and i felt that bringing these two connections together, especially over a long period of 'ic' time, was a good way to define a new arc in their working relationship.
    [break][break]
    in CRACKS, greyson comes upon a young , who relays to him the DARKEST DAY PROHPECY. greyson, seeing the heavy burden on this child's shoulders, contemplates this strange and ominous riddle while ensuring she's well taken care of. greyson is a bleeding heart for children, and being able to interact with eris like this is both a mixture of site-plot related elements, but also slice of life, both of which i love.
    [break][break]
    a MISSION with goes deeper into their comraderies and allows them to work together and deal with a threat to his hometown. you can that their dynamic works well, with callie relying on greyson as an officer, but in-part greyson also trusts that she will be able to handle her own. me and milky are (also) looking to push this into a mini-plot line, to help flesh out some finer details.
    [break][break]
    a more recent change between greyson and fellow league character in TOLERATE IT, her push in search of the CREATION TRIO comes to a head, almost beginning another incursion into their dimension. he's forced to weigh his options between friendship, and duty, and overall makes the choice that hurts to do. i particularly enjoyed how quickly this thread turned, and how well it turned out.
    [break][break]
    in TIERED TEA ROOM, he got to work alongside elite four member , professor , and , a man whose battle talents greatly impress him. going through these challenges and deciphering their clues, all the while working along-side of the leagues best, allowed greyson not only to network, but test his own competency next to fellow men and women he respects.
    [break][break]
    as greyson grows in notoriety and strength, i've been more eager to explore faction conflict with him. greyson comes upon a suspicious person stealing some of the rare, mutated flowers in this DIAMOND EARTH THREAD. his singular focus on catching him allows (who's in disguise) to burn the rest of the field, and still get away. me and milky are currently exploring a miniature storyline revolving these two coming into more conflicts in the near future, setting up a rivalry of sorts.
    [break][break]
    another bout of conflict comes with greyson DISCOVERS a seedy figure () under the cover of night, and chases after her. this will mark a good interaction between gym-leader and rocket beast, allowing the two to test their abilities against one another.

[break][break]
  • search for the heroes of legend[break][break]
    [break]
    when greyson was a child, he came upon a small shrine dedicated to an unnamed pokemon(s). he became enamored with the effigy, keeping it well-maintained over the years. during an interview with (mentioned above), they come across the shrine during their tour, and greyson shares a piece of his past with the reporter. since then, the two have found themselves in search of these strange shrines, even coming across ONE during a particularly awkward moment of their friendship.
    [break][break]
    with the appearance of the two in CYBERCHASE, greyson's attention is even more peaked at these strange creatures.
    [break][break]
    this is a continuous, and on-going plot, with more dedication as the creatures make their appearance(?) on hoenn! for now, it's mostly just fluff and vibes, and the assistance and putting up with me from has been great. i look forward to exploring this more with her (and anyone else curious!) in the future!
    [break][break][break]

comments:[break][break]
i wish i had the time to write out a blurb for every thread i've done since my last activity check, but, shiv would probably choke me out in the denny's parking lot.[break][break]with that said, i really enjoyed reading everyone else's posts, and an opportunity to lay it all out like this for everyone to see is really refreshing.[break][break]i can't help but look forward to threading with more and more people, and exploring the dozens of dynamic plot-lines we're meshing together in this great hoenn spiderweb. if anything i've listed up here interests you, feel free to reach out to me at anytime!
[break][break]
lastly, writing this really made me realize my tracker needs to be better planned out, sheesh.

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

[newclass=".greyson"] --accent:#7c98b2; [/newclass]

[newclass=".greyson"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .greyson blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .greyson blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=".greyson .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=".greyson11 img"] border-radius: 3px; width: 400px; border: 1px solid #232323; background: #2b2b2b; padding: 9px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
Just keep running. It's what you do best, isn't it?
awards
2,412 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK III
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2022 7:20:32 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]

CANON AC TEMPLATE

[break]

• player/ooc name: fonz
  • character tags:
  • summarize 2 plots that are in-progress and being threaded: [break][break]

• Between HIDDEN POWER and other threads, and attempt to unravel at least a facet of the mysteries of the Unown. Primarily by collecting them and exchanging thoughts (often during capture threads looking for them, or otherwise,) they continue to ask themselves pertinent questions surrounding the Unown Report. But none of these questions are any good if they don't have a way to get answers, so they've considered how to get those as well. Their latest attempt was through the Unown directly, although they had at one point hoped to capture an Unown Assassin, as impractical as that remains.
      [break][break]

Duo wilds not just with , but also also helps bring another trainer into the fold of Unown Maniacs. If it helps them find a way to get involved, that would be nice, but at the very least it gives them a network of people who know people. If it's not a path they're interested in, then at the very least it's a bit informative of current plot directions so that they can utilize this information In-Character.
    • Within WORLDLY WONDERS, you have and discussing the attack on Rowan by Katherine, as well as matters related to Suicune as an underlying topic. Figuring out why she did it in the first place, what they should do about it, etc. are all matters of some import to Adrian not just as Rowan's boyfriend, not as the brother of another of her victims, or even an owner of a Plate (fragment)—but as a Rocket Beast.
      [break][break]
    • WE WERE STRANGERS ONCE covers the events of Father Winter which are pretty outdated at this point, but it felt better to link a personal thread than an event thread, so there it is. However as a note, the sort of slight disconnect between HOWITZER and ADRIAN that I am faintly hinting at in this thread, is an underlying point of Adrian's interest in the study of BONDS (see below).[break][break]

• COIN TOSS is a plain mission thread with and acquainting themselves over a little bit of pokemon trafficking, though it doesn't become much more than that yet. Breaking the ice between characters is something I like to do before trying to pepega my way into a commitment, so this was a good beginning to a possible working relationship—something Adrian struggles with.
      [break][break]
    • M.A.G.M.A BOND ANALYSIS I is a series of threads planned with and that will explore the nature of bonds with a pokemon, how they affect the development of a pokemon, what specific agents facilitate or act as a catalyst for this phenomonon, and maybe even figure out a way to directly influence their biology through bonds. Adrian has a vested interest in this area of study.
      [break][break]
    • TERAVOLT has been spearheaded by alongside as an original founding member. With two new members on the way, there's a big chance they'll keep receiving more and more publicity. How will Adrian balance that with his criminality? What happens when the cat gets out of the bag?
    • GYM CHALLENGES & P-1 GRAND PRIX are all instances where Adrian as a character was always meant to be very competitive, and I have been able to explore that more recently for him.[break][break]
  • any notes/comments:

close tab

played by

LAIKA BOSS

Gigi
She/Her
January 1st
Snowbelle, Kalos
Unknown
Pokemon Breeder
Ex-Gym Leader
Be kind to yourself
Even though it gets hard
5' 3" / 160 CM height
5' 3" / 160 CM height
The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep
awards
306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mudlark
Georgette Bluebottle
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK III
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2022 18:07:58 GMT
Georgette Bluebottle Avatar
[nospaces]

CANON AC TEMPLATE

[break]

• player/ooc name: Laika Boss
  • character tags:

• THE DAWN OF THE DARKEST DAY is Gigi's first raid-style event (death enabled no less 😬) and it has been a doozie! During this she has filled the role of healer and fighter all in one, and has allowed me to emphasize that beneath the soft exterior that most people see is a will of steel that refuses to break during adversity. It has been a fun examination of her character and I'm excited to see how she develops coming off this high pressure event.
      [break][break]
      Once DOTDD wraps up I'm looking forward to pushing Search and Rescue with Gigi as she slowly phases out seeing herself as only a pokemon breeder and little more, as well as some more personal-themed threads on her farm to help the citizens of Mossdeep - I especially want to start seeing pokemon-based therapy work being done with her farm-themed pokemon.
    • Georgette has met with NEW AND OLD FRIENDS ALIKE. In her personal life she has reconnected with her old childhood pen pal after it was discovered they were in Hoenn. Gigi once again doesn't know one of her friends is in Rocket, so this will be an interesting line to toe as their characters develop with one another. She has also gotten to know , a ranger who came out to help clear off some Archen from a powerline that feeds her incubation room - after that, Gigi had a chance meeting with Tam and helped him round up some escaped Mareep.
      [break][break]
      I'd also like to give a shout-out to for being my DOTDD buddy - we both screamed softly as we tried to figure out the best approach to the prompts - and who is a constant in Gigi's story as her best friend.
    • Any notes/comments: How is it August already?? I've had a great 8 months in Hoenn so far, and am really looking forward to pushing more threads to get to know other League characters better. Unfortunately in July I had the world's worst move followed by a case of COVID, so I wasn't nearly as active as I wanted to be. I have lots planned for the future, though, and I'm looking forward to continuing Gigi's story in Hoenn. Thanks for having me everyone!!!

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,523 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK III
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2022 21:40:37 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[nospaces]

CANON AC TEMPLATE

[break]

• player/ooc name: SHIV
  • character tags:
  • 4 ic posts for canon characters:[break][break]

• summarize 2 plots that are in-progress and being threaded:[break][break]

• 1. GYM CHALLENGES TO EXPLORE SITE THEME/CHARACTER MOTIVATION[break][break]

i use noah's gym challenges as a way to EXPLORE THE SITE'S THEMES, CHARACTER MOTIVATIONS FOR NOAH + OPPONENT, and to help provide CONNECTION TO THE WORLD FOR NEW CHARACTERS. in particular, in noah has prodded 's motivation for the gym challenge, wondering what else the man needs to prove as head ranger/avatar of articuno.[break][break]

on the other hand, noah is finding great promise with in his challenge, offering praise and camaraderie throughout the battle to foster connection. the reason why noah's gym challenges are only TRADITIONAL is because the gym leader wants to solely focus on battle skills to ensure that the next generation of trainers have their fundamentals in place in case of another rocket incursion, connecting back to noah's themes of stability/home/etc.
    • 2. ATTEMPTING TO FORGE CONNECTIONS BETWEEN LEAGUE MEMBERS.[break][break]

since noah is technically a NPC (haha), i like to use him as a way to cement others' positions in the world. for example, the thread with fellow gym leader will be set post aqua assembly pt. 3, detailing information that the gym leaders would have received for the meteoroid impact event and exploring the possible tensions between work, self, and the bigger picture.[break][break]

similarly, noah's relationship with champion has reached engagement and the thread is a good example of "slice-of-life" set against the backdrop of a site that does not have slice-of-life as its focus. the incoming meteoroid impact event, the acknowledgement of danger and fate, all flavour the proposal with melancholy.[break][break]

unfortunately, this thread with a character named @elisha has been archived due to the player seemingly going inactive. however, it is a good example of how i use noah to help bring in new characters into the fold with the canon position, providing connection between citizenry and the professional league itself.[break][break]

lastly, although this doesn't necessarily count as an AC-applicable post or thread, i used the GYM LEADER GENERAL CHAT as a way to connect gym leaders and minor league gym leaders together, while weaving them into splashfest.

• any notes/comments: \o/

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,659 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK III
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2022 1:31:09 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar

Fk ur template shiv!!! :RAGEPEPE:
Player OOC name: Pilo1
Character tag:
IDK THE WEEKS BUT HERE IS A BUNCH OF THREADS :SMADGE:

4 ic post for canon characters:
1 Arroz con pollo
2 Long thyme no see
3 Phantoms
4 Beeeznuts
5 Light of change
6 Always bet on red
7 Get out of our city

PLOTS IM PUSHIN P ON:
1. (Arroz con pollo) Bryan has become more and more unhinged, more violent in his attacks against the league. These actions start to draw in the attention of and on top of that . I have more of these confrontations planned (some occured before july...i dont remember when and fought but i think it was prior LOL)

2. (Long thyme no see, phantoms) With his goal of becoming Xerneas avatar achieved, Bryan's ego has skyrocketed to new levels leading him to clashing with people he considered close allies. On top of that, he is looking for sources of infinity energy to create a new tree of life in and his smuggling facility. One such source he believes is the floette currently in 's posession, as he was paying a visit to the floette him and Elijah began to to argue leading to bryan losing his temper and destroying the entrance to Elijah's laboratory in a rage.
These feelings are further explored in a conversation with later.

3. (Beeznuts): A new goal Bryan has that I just revealed in a thread with is that he is setting his sights upon Littleroot town to be the next place for rocket to attempt to take over. He is going to begin to try and speak to the rocket Higher ups, starting his fellow beasts and then working his way up to not only push the take over, but amass power via connections.

4. (always bet on red, light of change, get out of our city): Bryan is training some of the new members of rocket in their ways, from how to rob a casino, teaching how to best utilize fairy types and discussing the hatchery, to taking out some of kyogre's cultists from disrupting the weather in sootopolis with their rituals. Looking for more training arcs if you guys are interested! and

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,047 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK III
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2022 20:22:32 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
[nospaces]

CANON AC TEMPLATE

[break]

• player/ooc name: ven
  • character tags:
    • Alex may be in the minority on this one, but so far he’s been looking for options with regards to the meteor being thrown elsewhere. See, unlike most of those who are ‘in the know’ with regards to the meteor being thrown into another world (this world being sea!Hoenn, of which Alex doesn’t know much) and are perfectly alright with committing the genocide of an entire existence, he… he wants to search for alternate options, if there are even any at all.[break][break]
      This is what brings him to seek out other people ( in multiverse theories and in opinion) who may share the same sentiment that he does. Unfortunately though, he’s going to get massively shot down because apparently the overwhelming majority is in support of throwing the meteor towards that particular world. Unsatisfied with the answers he’s been getting, he goes straight to and asks her if she’s absolutely sure that there are no other options (why?) and is literally Iron Wall’d even if he’s presented a potential other world (the one that he’d visited in mechtat’) as a possible alternative so he gets shot down.[break][break]
      However, he’s still not giving up and is still on the lookout for other people who may also be in the minority with him in terms of looking for other options that can be brought to the table (and hopefully avoid mass genocide of another world altogether). These interactions have definitely soured his personal opinion of the higher-ups and how they handle things, because there are other options available and not everything is iron-clad and set in stone.
    • Okay, since someone had subtly suggested to to gun for a Ranger Captain position, here comes Alex, all more than willing to help the other out progress through the ranks to qualify for the position. Memo is putting in a lot of overtime hours to be qualified enough for the job, and Alex willingly comes along for the ride (see: bug watching | displacement | mike [mine] | wicker men | gales of november | wicker men 2: wicker boogaloo).[break][break]
      While this would eventually culminate in the post-events after Cyberchase, fact of the matter is Fortree hasn’t had a stable Ranger Captain available for some time now and a certain Head Ranger is hoping to fill out all the spots as soon as he can (with a little nudging here and there). Insert overly-helpful Alex helping out Memo with as many missions as the other is doing because Memo ain’t stopping until he gets what he wants.
    • After the events of the Passerby Analytics survey along with the map flashing on their respective screens, several search groups are formed to check out the barrier that has seemingly enclosed the entire region (what the hell? is where it all begins). One of the groups that forms is what Alex unofficially calls the ‘Explorers of Sky’, which consists of himself, , , , , , and who had gathered together (in the actual Explorers of Sky) having pieced the map together and are trying to test if it’s really true.[break][break]
      Due to Cyberchase happening, the thread itself has been on hold, however it’s brought together the several search groups together within the event thread and basically shit is going down. Who knows if all the Explorers of Sky are going to survive the event whole?
    • On the Gym Challenge side of things, call him unusual but he’s one of the leaders who leans more towards non-traditional challenges.[break][break]
      While his battling skill is there (right now, vs Aaron & vs Felix, albeit needs more work and finesse), he prefers having creative situations in order to test a challenger’s wit, thinking, and going with the flow—trusting Pokémon’s instincts is one of the reasons why his non-trads are made the way they were; alongside thinking outside of the box and changing strategies on the fly when faced with unusual obstacles (vs Luka, vs Jayden, vs Josh #2).[break][break]
      In particular, the second Josh who’d come by his Gym () wants to try all of his non-traditional challenges, and his character even got some snark from Alex’s receptionists at the Sanctuary when the other mentioned they wanted to do all of them in one go! Josh #2 and Alex have since agreed that the other can come by to try the other non-traditional options, but as social interactions, since one of the three non-trad options, he’s already taking in his Gym Challenge.[break][break]
      There’s also a reason why I haven’t put a strict time limit on his Gym Battles—because I know that it can be difficult mustering up the muse to write the next scene or two, especially when hit with a writer’s roadblock—that’s something I want to avoid, which is why the queue for the Skyrider Badge is as long as it is, however with so many new people showing up I’m hoping to get even more challengers to come by in the future!
    • This one has been going on for some time, however let it be known now that Alex has no intention of stopping or giving up on the chase for Tornadus. What originally started as a search through Shoal Cave (memoria) eventually turned into something bigger, what with him encountering a Volcanion and surviving to tell the damned tale about it.[break][break]
      Of course, despite being a child of the wind and air, he actually tries looking for answers about Zelle the Phione (testing the waters with ) but comes no closer than he ever did with what he sought out. He then tries again (shards with ) however the artefacts that came out of Volcanion’s pipe (along with the sighting of so many Phione) doesn’t bring him any closer to finding out what had really brought him there.[break][break]
      Which then leads to journey, an ongoing thread where he meets with one of the four three Djinni that he knows calls his region of birth, Unova, home. A lot of time has passed and the latest encounter had Tornadus telling him of Enamorus, who he encountered in his excursion at the tiered tea room (with , , & ) and said djinni warning him of things to come, along with the appearance of doppelgangers and such (which is happening right now!).[break][break]
      Their next encounter is going to be at the end of summer, which is definitely going to be after the end of Cyberchase, and Alex has no idea what’s coming next. Honestly, he’s terrified, but what else is there? All he has to do is find and ride the air currents, and hope that in their next meeting, the djinni has more answers to his questions…[break][break]
      As it is, the feathers have seen so much use, the most that have made an appearance was durimg the Three-Day War. However Cyberchase also saw a return of the feathers, and definitely they will be appearing more in the future!
    • Ah. This last one I saved because this has been… quite honestly, a long time coming for Alex. One of the man’s secret wish(es) is to find stability in the chaotic world that is Hoenn, and who comes in but a unicorn knight in lopsided armor— himself.[break][break]
      What started as a speed date between the two has literally become an entire roller coaster and a half of emotions between these two. These two! Memo is here, one side of the squared circle, overflowing and ready to literally give anything and everything to Alex, while on the other side of the ring we have Alex himself. The self-imposed, isolated, hermit in a secret garden tower he only ever looks out of from time to time because he’s so scared of being fucking burned alive (having been burned so many times in the past already, this is his last resort to protect what’s left of himself).[break][break]
      Their connection really deepens the moment Alex rings up Memo at asscrack o’clock in the morning, looking for someone he can talk to (leave the light on that segueways straight into afternap) and bare the side of himself he keeps locked up most of the year, but unceremoniously comes crashing out of the tower on one particular day of the entire year.
      Fast forward through so much time they spend together (wee sheepies | :dorime: | open roam | buy, buy, buy | summertime girls | two mythical creatures go to splashfest) it’s almost like they’re boyfriends in all but official name.[break][break]
      However, there’s ONE snag: Alex is terrified of trusting the last piece of himself, because what if this last piece gets discarded just like all the rest? picnic rocks is where things really come to a HEAD, because it’s where the other asks him if they want to be officially, like, dating.[break][break]
      As of Cyberchase, he knows that he is definitely in more than deep like with the other man, but is still too much of a scaredy cat to actually CONFESS and admit his feelings so they’re dancing around in the middle of things… but Memo, ever brave, ever patient, agreed to his one request: that he needs more time.[break][break]
      And then will come the time he’ll be able to give the other a straight answer.
    [break]

any notes/comments: My work schedule has regally screwed up my sleeping patterns, so apologies if I get to replies a little later than I normally would![break][break]
    Also, I know his development kind of got skewed more on the personal side of things (almost four years and he’s only had a breakthrough on that side of things despite taking on so many challengers and getting to know them through their bonds with their Pokémon via his non-traditional challenges) so I don’t know if that would count; but otherwise Alex’s here and he’s going to stay, even if he might have to go through the Death of Innocence™ arc that I was hoping not to pull out (which is his opinions about the higher-ups changing the longer things go on) so early![break][break]
    While I do not want to drop the ball so early, I am currently stewing with a partner for a mini-event that would be taking place sometime later in the year (depending on the calendar of events that Shiv has scheduled for the site) however what I can safely reveal is that there’s going to be a date auction as one of the potential events, so get ready, thirsty Hoenn!

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK III
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2022 6:25:45 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]

CANON AC TEMPLATE

[break]

• player/ooc name: kodiak
  • character tags:

• Due to the events of the DAWN OF THE DARKEST DAY Kazimir has been exposed to the following phenomenon; the first being Shadow Pokemon and while they have existed for some time now Kazimir himself has been ignorant of what they are until seeing the effects Necrozma has on certain pokemon such as those who know Shadow Moves; the second is the sight of a Mysterious Luigia that has caught his attention and while he's unsure of where it went off to his curiosity has made him keep an eye out for it and other Pokemon like it; finally is the effect of Dynamaxing and the odd effect it had on his Ultra Beast as while he's aware they are strange creatures something like Dynamaxing having a prolonged effect it has on them.
    • As such this event has given him too goals; the first is the further study of Ultra Beasts to figure out if maybe they can be more than just a reminder of more harsh times as his trip to Ultra Space and other encounters with them and their powers might lead down a path that could help Hoenn as a whole. Perhaps a certain friend will help provide clues to helping him unravel the mysteries still left behind by the Megalopolans.

[li]The second goal is to hunt down (shadow) strange pokemon who seem to have an aggressive streak. Obviously he himself doesn't know just what he's looking for but his own Shadow Pokemon will probably provide a trail he can follow, perhaps an old encounter with a new rocket member might be a good start to retrace his steps. Wherever this path leads him he does have one thing on his mind, there has to be a way to help these pokemon right?
    • Lastly for a while Kaz has wanted to help the trainers of Hoenn become stronger not for themselves but to also help during times of crisis like his colleagues as well. As such he decided to try and put the title of King of Fighters to some use and start a Dojo in secret to try and build up the region's strength. Despite his first attempt to try and recruit students under his wing did not quite pan out he is still on the lookout for promising trainers who he runs into out in the wild or those who reach his elite four chambers as potential candidates for his students. In the meantime he's currently looking for a location for a new dojo since the old one is like, not working right now.

• any notes/comments: I know i've been slacking but due to RL issues i just haven't had the energy to really try and pursue a whole lot compared to the others. I really hope I can make up for it and can help provide a lot more excitement for everyone.

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,382 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK III
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2022 11:14:52 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]

CANON AC TEMPLATE

[break]

• player/ooc name: mad
  • character tags:
  • summarize 2 plots that are in-progress and being threaded: [break][break]

lulu is doing research on a variety of things and this is not all-encompassing. infinity energy, interdimensional travel, space, and ultra space are usually common themes. the following are some recent developments.[break][break]

• THE MAGMA PROCEDURE – lulu exacts revenge over while overseeing rocket’s presumed successful removal of tapu fini’s powers from his body in THE MAGMA PROCEDURE. of course, this has only empowered her to attempt more fucked up shit.
    • LOOKING FOR DIALGA – lulu plans to help rocket locate dialga. this plan is hatching in TOLD YOU SO with . this is not the first time she’s wanted to go after it, but her dream of time travel died a while ago—after an instance of psychological torture by tapu fini rewired many things, including her goals. now, new events have reawakened the dream to find dialga for different reasons than before.
    • ATTEMPTS TO WARP WITH INFINITY ENERGY FAIL – after learning about the league's plan to warp the meteor, lulu decided to try to do it herself with infinity energy jic. while i am still threading the first day of experiments at ’s facility for this project in GLORY FOR THE TAKING, it is predetermined that it will fail. lulu is realizing this with the recent release of ’s report on primal energy.
    • LULU SETS HER SIGHTS ON THE INTERDREAM ZONE – while she hopes that her mission for space is a success (mentioned below), she has now placed her greatest hope for accessing other worlds in getting to the liminal space called the interdream zone.[break][break]
      in FATEFULNESS OF DREAMS, she probes for answers from dr. holo about dream mist, the interdream zone, and what occurred at the star soiree. [break][break]
      lulu has studied dream mist in the past in her EXHIBIT, and has been testing the reactions of people to mixtures of dream and nightmare mist, such as in NIGHTMARISH with .[break][break]
      i’ll be delving more heavily into this soon.
    • SLOW BURN: SPACECRAFT – not much to read on this during this window, but i wanted to include it anyways. this has been a slow burn in the background with typically only brief mentions in an effort to keep things vague, flexible / easy to abandon, and appropriate, as it is such a massive thing to create which could likely fail and/or not fit with the site plot; however, this project is canonically rooted in many threads over a long course of time. more details and a chronological list of mentions / what led to its conception will be posted in my tracker soon, but likely not before the ac is over.[break][break]
      is currently working on this project, recruited by lulu in NOTHING BUT A MONSTER, set in the past.[break][break] as i begin to write a few more focused threads surrounding the spacecraft, i will be looking for any others in rocket who may be interested in being more deeply involved / want to have icly contributed to what went into it.[break][break]
      note: the intent of this project has shifted with the failure of warping with infinity energy. although at hbs has been informed in INFORMATION DUMP that rocket will be making their attempt at warping the meteor with this, the spacecraft’s purpose is now solely for exploration (unless otherwise determined in the future).

• any notes/comments: while i love writing with everyone and value all my threads, this is only a list of plot points i believe are most relevant to my canon position. this does not necessarily reflect what i think is most important to lulu’s development as a character in general. <3