[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]CANON ACTIVITY CHECK

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE AC
ENDS AUGUST 14TH, 12:00AM PST

[break][player]https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_r3b4biAvZx1yrg70yo1.mp3[/player]
[break][break]

CANON AC INTRO

HELLO, EVERYONE! It is time for a canon activity check. We've delayed it from July to now due to some scheduling changes; however, it is finally here. A general activity check is scheduled later in the month. Canon characters will not need to be accounted for in that activity check.[break][break]

WHY A CANON AC? As we move forward with the site narrative, the canon activity check is important in order to ensure that canon characters are being utilized in a way that we would like to see on the site. We have an active and large member base, so maintaining strict standards for canon positions are important to us.[break][break]

Canon characters, when utilized well on a roleplaying site, have the potential to help new or non-canon characters develop their narratives in meaningful ways.[break][break]

NOTE: Although they are listed in the canon thread, AVATARS are not canon characters and do not need to post in the AC if they do not own a canon position. However, depending on the character and associated Pokemon, should they fall too inactive, the legendary/powers may be repurposed.

CANON AC REQ.

[attr="class","ynospace"]
  • 4 linked ic-posts from July to August 14th from every canon character you own.
  • each post should be from a separate week.
  • posts should not be from the same 1 or 2 threads.
  • splashfest mini-games, solo wilds and safari threads will not count.
  • the progress and momentum of the thread will be considered.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: If I have seen that there have been little to no plots progressed or that the canon activity check explanations are not satisfactory, the canon position will be removed from the character.[break][break]

Feel free to continue keeping your characters involved in their respective organizations in a similar manner, but they will no longer be official canons or in their previous seats.[break][break]

Please remember, non-canon characters can have similar impacts as canon characters. Canons are not the end all be all.

DEADLINE

This activity check will close AUGUST 14TH, 12:00 AM PST.

ACTIVITY CHECK POST CODES

INSTRUCTIONS

PLEASE LET US KNOW if you have any questions and concerns! Do note that the plot write up has changed in terms of parameters for this canon AC:[break]

• no longer have to be non-canon related
  • must summarize 2 plots of any kind that are in-progress and the threading / posts that have already been put into it (within the ac period)
  • event threads (CC) can contribute to an overarching plot but do not count as a standalone

[newclass=.ynospace li] padding: 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK III
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 8:47:49 GMT
shiv Avatar

CANON AC TEMPLATE

EXAMPLES BELOW

PLEASE LOOK AT the examples below created by and I. Although you do not need to use our template, feel free to QUOTE the post and edit it yourself.
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK III
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 9:02:06 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]

CANON AC TEMPLATE

AUGUST CANON ACTIVITY CHECK

[break]

close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
598 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK III
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 9:17:51 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
[nospaces]

CANON AC TEMPLATE

[break]

• player/ooc name: SHIV
  • character tags:
  • 4 ic posts for canon characters:[break][break]

• summarize 2 plots that are in-progress and being threaded:
    • 1. DAHLIA HAS BEEN DISPELLING SENTIMENTS FROM FELLOW LEAGUE MEMBERS IN HOW TO HANDLE THE METEOR.[break][break]
      you can see this in "why?" with which is connected to a previous thread where dahlia discusses alternative options with . "a truthful deal" also explores the theme of multiple worlds and amassing resources (e.g. groudon) to help protect hoenn.[break][break]

eventually, this will lead to the events of AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3. with the new information that comes out of CYBERCHASE CONUNDRUM and GENOCIDE, the plan to handle the meteoroid will become much more complicated.
    • 2. DAHLIA IS FORMING NEW CONNECTIONS WITH THE POPULACE TO EXPLORE TENSIONS BETWEEN THE PERSONAL AND BUSINESS SIDES OF LIFE AS COMMISSIONER.[break][break]
      you can see this in "environmental adaptation" with , where the thread explores the crystabloom phenomena, unown assassins, and leads to paxton receiving a league endorsement.[break][break]

also, in "painted sky", which will explore her side as non-commissioner dangerously to a woman she does not know is a rocket admin.[break][break]

lastly, dahlia's personal experience with NIHILEGO TOXIN in CHANGING TIDES will subsequently lend itself to 's NEUROTOXIN ARC. their professional and personal relationship will be tested as dahlia attempts to administer the cure to her, while reemphasizing the existence of this substance.

• any notes/comments: \o/!

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK III
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 9:45:10 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]

CANON AC TEMPLATE

[break]

• Player/OOC Name: AZUL
  • Character Tags:
  • 4 IC Posts for Canon Characters:
    [break][break]
  • Summarize 2 plots that are in-progress and being threaded:
    • THE M.A.G.M.A DIVISION [BREAK]
      Mars, , , , and recently launched THE M.A.G.M.A DIVISION as a repurposing of the M.A.G.M.A project previously led by Chu-e. It centres around the use and study of unusual pokémon, and involves any Rocket member willing to participate. There’s a lot planned for M.A.G.M.A, with a few fun things coming very soon!
    • LEGAL BUSINESS [BREAK]
      Business has always been one of Mars’ main plotlines both in and out of Team Rocket. When it comes to his work as POG BANK’S CEO there’s always a lot going on.
      [BREAK][BREAK]
      Currently, he’s meeting up with to discuss CHARITY work and potential donations in MEOW MEOW MEOW (MEOW), while and @samantha have been employed by his PRODUCTION COMPANY (ONBOARDING). also continues to occasionally MODEL for POG Bank’s ads in threads like POG PRODUCTIONS PRESENTS: MEOWY CATMAS.
      [BREAK][BREAK]
      There’s a couple of new investments planned, but since that’s mostly Mars helping with other people’s plots, I’ll leave this little mention as a sneak peek c;
    • UNDERGROUND BUSINESS [BREAK]
      When it comes to his work as underboss, a lot of characters have been involved in the activities of his LARGE SMUGGLING OPERATION, such as with whom he made a deal to use his bar as part of the smuggling ring in A BACKROOM PROPOSAL, and @kane with whom Mars recently made a delivery that doubled as a way to test a new recruit in SNICKERS?. is also a big part of this plot, especially given that a tree created by him and Xerneas remains within Mars' underground smuggling facility in Petalburg – as seen in HOW TO START A BLOOD FEUD. There also have been discussions to involve in Mars' smuggling operations now that he's a Rocket admin, as well as his involvement in security in TEN YEARS UNDERGROUND.
      [BREAK][BREAK]
      There are ongoing plots concerning him securing a BUSINESS CONTRACT with @nikita, ensuring that her company (Wells Prosthetics & Technology) sells its wares to Team Rocket in FISHY BUSINESS. On the other hand, he’s also working to make use of ROCKET-OWNED BUSINESSES such as ’s gallery (UMBRAL EMBRACE) and ’s pharmaceutical company (BINDING GIFTS).
    • TEAM ROCKET RECRUITMENT & TRAINING [BREAK]
      Despite being often preoccupied with his other activities, Mars always makes sure to make time for recruitment and training, given that he sees such things as every Rocket higher up’s responsibility. He recently RECRUITED @kira in STEPPIN' TO THE BAD SIDE, and there’s ongoing plots concerning the recruitment of @clair (COLD BODIES), as well as a thread set in the past that pertains to the recruitment of (UMBRAL EMBRACE). As mentioned before, he and @kane also tested new recruits together in SNICKERS?.
      [BREAK][BREAK]
      When it comes to TRAINING, this happens to be one of the main sectors of The M.A.G.M.A Division, but even before that Mars has taken it upon himself to train grunts such as in MONKEY FLIP, and now grunts like @atticus and for M.A.G.M.A in WORTH and BY MYSELF.
      [BREAK][BREAK]
      Here I also want to mention Mars advising Rocket higher ups such as and . In the case of the latter having motivated her to "conquer" and discussed her tools to achieve success in WHERE THE WILD THYME BLOWS. There's a lot planned there in both cases, pushing forth the narrative of Mars advising other Rockets and helping them achieve success.
    • UNOWN & SITE PLOT INVOLVEMENT [BREAK]
      Discovering and understanding the mysteries of both UNOWN & THE UNOWN REPORT has been one of Mars’ motivations for almost a year now, and he continues to actively work towards this goal. Multiple characters have helped him search for Unown as well as discussed theories with him, such as , , , , and . Recently, asked him about why his name is in the Report (MARTÍNDELMAR), which has Mars concerned because he's unsure how much may have told the councilman after their encounter in a space-time distortion (PORTAL 2 COOP where they attempted to open an ultra wormhole using Solgaleo and Unown). He also recently visited Granite Cave with in HIDDEN POWER, where they summoned all of their Unown and 15 entries were suddenly added to the Report, and when venturing a distortion, his Unown had a battle with Mewtwo (SPACE-TIME).
      [BREAK][BREAK]
      Mars also went to investigate the BARRIER that suddenly appeared around Hoenn with a group that includes , , and in MISFIT MOBILIZATION MOMENT, after which he is now taking part in the CYBERCHASE CONUNDRUM event.
      [BREAK][BREAK]
      He’s currently taking part in DAWN OF THE DARKEST DAY, which is the trigger plot to him becoming Underboss, the M.A.G.M.A Division’s release being pushed forward, and his work with strengthening Sootopolis’ defenses. This is also of relevance to Mars because it is part of the LAKE GUARDIAN plotline that he has been heavily involved in along with , , , , , , , , , , , and (a summary of which can be found in MARS' EXHIBIT). In LAKE REPORT Mars and had warned Walsh the Darkest Day would be coming and that the Tree of Life would be attacked, so these events are a particular source of frustration for him because they still couldn't stop Nerozma despite being aware that this would happen. The same warning was given to in RECKONING, due to having seen a vision of Galar being affected by the Darkest Day, which leads to concerns about what will happen next.
      [BREAK][BREAK]
      In THE NAJDORF VARIATION he and are currently BREAKING INTO THE MOSSDEEP SPACE CENTER to see what they can learn about both Dr. Holo’s plans and the meteor.
      [BREAK][BREAK]
      Concerning PRIMAL CRYSTALS and the League’s plans for the meteor, Mars has helped with delivering one of them (GOLD RUSH) and setting it up in the its machine, knowledge which later he has used to try to steal a primal crystal to from in HEY (WITH THE INTENT OF STEALING YOUR PRIMAL CRYSTAL).
    • MISC & PRIVATE LIFE [BREAK]
      A few ROCKET PLOTS that I wanted to point out but didn’t fit in the previous category are things like breaking into a prison to kill an informant that had been arrested with in LAW ABIDING CITIZENS, hunting down and killing a deserter with in ISN'T IT A LOVELY DAY?, doing an undercover operation to recover files from the Slateport Museum with in SPINNERS OF YARN, and securing Sootopolis City from threats with in ABSOLUTELY NOT. Mars is also currently helping with his Bond Study project (BOND STUDY: SUBJECT D).
      [BREAK][BREAK]
      Mars is currently taking on 's gym challenge (NORMALIZE), having also recently earned 's (ODDYSEY) and 's badges (KHIONE). On the surface, his interest in gyms is mostly because of his fondness for battles and his wish to promote his public image, but a lot of his battles are also recorded and he sees these battles as a way to measure the League's strength.
      [BREAK][BREAK]
      When it comes to his private life plots, he has had to put his plans for his FAMILY on hold due to the appearance of the dome, which frustrates him and is something I plan to explore more when he runs into someone from his life in Sinnoh (), as well as in future threads with @kira – who he also knows from his previous life. On the other hand, he’s enjoying casual and fun summer moments with in LITTLE THINGS, who he has also come to consider part of the family he wants to have. Much alike , , , , and , is also starting to become one of the only people in Rocket who Mars may consider to actually be a friend. On that note, I also want to mention his friendship with : Mars and Kat are becoming closer friends (SPARE TIME), he has a lot of respect for her, and eventually that's bound to have disastrous consequences.
      [BREAK][BREAK]
      Last but not least, his RELATIONSHIP with is one of Mars’ most prevalent plotlines. It’s something Dove and I have put a lot of love and effort into, and many interesting developments have happened over the past few months concerning both of them trying to understand their feelings for each other (in threads such as LA VIE EST UNE FLEUR. The aftermath of DOTDD will have a great impact in this, and I really look forward to it!
  • Any notes/comments: Aaaaaah It's been a year now since I joined Hoenn and made Mars, and I'm honestly so happy with all his plots and character progression. I have enjoyed my time in Hoenn a whole lot and I can't wait to see what's in store for the future. I'm sorry if I missed mentioning any plots, it's a lot to cover and some things may have slipped my mind when writing this ;-; LOVE YOU ALL ♡

close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
I’d rather watch your star explode
awards
1,558 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK III
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 10:31:23 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
[nospaces]

CANON AC TEMPLATE

[break]

[break][break]

summarize 2 plots that are in-progress and being threaded:[break][break]

From bum, to ranger, to gym leader, to rock star. Callan's plotline within the last few months revolves around turning from a bankrupt, indebted, 30 year old undergraduate student into one of the biggest music artists in the world. [break][break]

Alongside his meteoric rise is his discovery and innate talent for raising, training, and battling. [break][break]

He has a violent wake up call on the severity and dangers of living in Hoenn, following his Togetic's sacrifice in the DOTDD event due to his own personal arrogance, and he takes up a gym leader spot and is attempting to cope with survivor's guilt. His gym awards the STARK BADGE, to teach critical thinking in dire situations situations.[break][break]

• TERAVOLT: You've seen it on the Mainstage, or maybe in an ad in an HNN article, or maybe you might have clicked the TERAVOLT thread out of curiosity. But what you probably didn't know is that it began with Callan Young performing a rendition of 's song TRUST LOVE in Slateport Park. [break][break]

With the music going viral and several offers from music labels, Callan was able to scrounge the funds to form a band with lead vocalist and begin recording their first single Becoming Closer to Closure. Culminating in a first album release leading to local and international acclaim.[break][break]

Overall, what began as a single thread with Pilo and me wanting to use an IC reason to share playlists is now one of my most fulfilling RP projects I've done in a very long time, I'm really interested to see how far I can take this. I'm also super grateful to Fonz and Shiv for helping me along with making everything work out, it's been great. Going forward, I'd like to do some plots relating to the weaknesses that superstardom shows in Callan's personality, but I'll have to see how that goes. [break][break]

• An Act of Kindness: What's the worth of a single extended hand? Once a poverty-line college student, Callan was assigned a mission with the Head Ranger by chance to investigate the Crystablooms. From that point, a friendship forms between the pair, which is forged through the heat of a hundred Ranger missions. [break][break]

Callan's a fast learner, smart, dedicated, near suicidal in his aggressive approach to proving himself. It's one part dedication to his job, one part gratitude to the rangers, three parts proving to himself of his own worth and five parts proving he is still a worthy father. But often it's not until someone puts their trust in another that their worth becomes apparent. [break][break]

Callan's ranger training proves instrumental during the events of Sootopolis, where he and coordinate the escape of civilians before joining into the battle itself. After the events of the DOTDD, he is selected as Gym Leader of Lilycove City, and he takes up the mantle in order to ensure that the next time an apocalyptic event comes to Hoenn, the general population is a lot better equipped to handle it.[break][break]

Sometimes, a simple act of kindness, met with a second chance, is able to change the world, forever. That is a lesson that Callan has learned, and hopes to pay forward.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,039 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK III
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 13:58:18 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]

CANON AC TEMPLATE

[break]

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK III
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 14:46:02 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar
[nospaces]

CANON AC TEMPLATE

[break]

• player/ooc name: dani
  • character tags:
  • 4 ic posts for canon characters:[break]

• MOST WANTED[break]
      once upon a time, katherine was one of rocket's biggest accomplishments. today, she is one of, if not the most hated person by the organization. having assaulted several members of the org in the past ( , , ), her war against team rocket continues. after all, there's no rest for the wicked. things recently escalated during the dawn of the darkest day event where she killed the pokemon of numerous rocket members. [break][break]
      although this particular plotline will remain open indefinitely for her (meaning i do hope / plan to add more ppl into the long, long list of ppl from rocket she's wronged), a larger-scale, more personal arc's been developed with , and . to be explored in AMBUSH and future threads that will follow after it.

• MOST LOYAL[break]
      once upon a time, katherine met the god she worships. the promise of godhood, immortality and unfathomable powers came with a promise. she must find the griseous orb for it - for them - before the other giratina can. she promised giratina that she'd stop at anything to achieve this, and judging by her actions in sea!hoenn - where she killed her alternate self - it's fair to say that katherine is going to keep her promise.
      [break][break]
      the first shard of the griseous orb is found in an alternate universe, carried by an alternate katherine. and so, it stands to reason that the rest are also out there. in different universes. held by other katherines.
      [break][break]
      katherine has recently started to pursue this further and is attempting to gather information from more qualified... minds, one could say, about this particular situation. she doesn't have the power to traverse between universes just yet, but she intends to find a way to achieve that.
      [break][break]
      this is currently being explored in a thread with (girls against god) but i intend to expand upon it with other characters in the future (the likely victims would be , , and other ppl kat knows who happened to travel between universes in the past).
    • MOST INSATIABLE[break]
      once upon a time, on the same fateful day that katherine swore her life to giratina, she found a plate. a shard, to be exact. she understood only little of what it meant back then, and today, she understands almost just as much. the only difference is that with the god living inside her, she has a more personal stake at gathering the rest of arceus' plates.
      [break][break]
      the spooky plate, the stone plate have been found. shards of the insect and toxic plates have been found as well.
      [break][break]
      slowly, katherine continues to gather, much to her god's approval.
      [break][break]
      currently hashing final details about a thread with (set after DOTTD & maybe cyberchase?) that relates to the plates. also, katherine and priam are exploring some of their capabilities in charge up.
    • MOST PROFESSIONAL[break]
      once upon a time, a contract was signed. a deal was forged. an invasion occurred. thankfully, katherine isn't shy to face the consequences of the actions she took in an alternate universe. katherine is currently participating in multiple aqua missions, such as: which witch, charge up, gold rush. they each push the narrative related to the aqua initative, sea hoenn or the meteorite in different ways but. you know. she's doing her job, basically.

• any notes/comments: three more weeks before i'm a free person

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,309 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK III
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 14:48:09 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]

CANON AC TEMPLATE

[break]

• player/ooc name: noodles
  • character tags:

• meeting new people to get a better sense of the region, its citizens, and how much rocket have to prepare to continue their conquest (if that's even still their prerogative).[break][break]

this also allows theo to feel more grounded in the region as someone who isn't just a rocket underboss.

[break][break]

here's a list of related threads and a summary:[break][break]

- RACER with & WILD-CHILD with introduces them as acquaintances and potentially sets up future league vs rocket conflict.[break]
      - PLS DON'T HURT ME with explores the similarities between their beliefs as theo attempts to recruit her into rocket.[break]
      - JOURNO with is a chance encounter that will explore events of WELCOME TO HOENN. will nagi leave even more traumatized?[break]
      - EGF DW with , SOMETIMES with @roxie, and DO BETTER with all function similarly where it introduces theo as a seemingly nonchalant civilian/fisherman. it'll be interesting to see whether any future conflict derives from this — especially with gym leader .[break][break]

the only thread that deviates from the dw norm is EXECUTE with . this is a follow-up to HOAX back in april where illie ends up being captured and subjected to weeks in rocket prison.

• human resources aka training.
      [break][break]

in line with his promotion to underboss, theo has been taking a much more active role with training rocket personnel as well as talking to them about their thoughts, their growth, and whether they're satisfied with where they currently are.

[break][break]

- BENEATH with develops their complicated dynamic of distrust (established in CONSEQUENCE) that they'll have to work on more so after their promotions.[break]
      - WHAT DOESN'T KILL YOU with makes theo aware of how rocket personnel may lack training in certain aspects. he looks to rectify this by training jessica himself. after watching her get beat up, of course.[break]
      - BEEZNUTZ with is a conversation on whether bryan is happy with his current position within rocket.[break]
      - POP OUT WITH A TRUCK with sets up training to further mint's development as one of rocket's top assets.[break]
      - SCULPT with @atticus introduces grunt to underboss, setting up their dynamic as well as future training.[break]
      - FIELD TRAINING 101 with also introduces grunt to underboss, setting up their dynamic as well as future training while giving isaac a taste of "kanto rocket".

• character development via past/flashback threads.
      [break][break]

this is more so just something that allows writers to explore aspects of their characters by writing out events from the past.

[break][break]

- BURN, BUTCHER, BURN with @abraxas features abraxas' deflection from league to rocket.[break]
      - REBEL GAINS A CAUSE & WHERE AMBITION GOES TO DIE with explores ashley's recruitment into rocket as well as a harsh look into the harshness of "kanto rocket".[break]
      - IS THERE ALL THERE IS with explores her recruitment into team rocket.[break]
      - BURNING with @tania features the fall of her gym in saffron as well as her inevitable defeat which leads to deflection.

• the aftermaths of geomancy & darkest day.
      [break][break]

this particular plotline is still having its foundations laid out but it will explore theo & walsh's history, current dynamic, and future.

[break][break]

- SIDELINED with explores the aftermath of darkest day where theo was absent.

• any notes/comments: lots of theo threads pog ♥ fyi the ones not on here aren't any less important — these are just the ones that tie to these 3 plots in particular!

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,790 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK III
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 14:48:54 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar
[nospaces]

CANON AC TEMPLATE

[break]

• player/ooc name: ven
  • character tags:
    • Lars has been continuing on his more personal mission to test his limits as a Pokémon trainer (as of now he has five badges, but is aiming to get the rest saving the Skyrider for last, obviously) which is why he’s been going around challenging the gyms as much as he can (vs Xander, vs Beau, vs Noah, vs Callan, vs Greyson).[break][break]
      By all accounts he should qualify for the Elite Four challenge soon, but that’s something much farther down the road as it is, considering he’s also one of the Head Rangers. It’s something I’ve been doing on Lars in the background ever since he got his very first badge (which iirc is the Stone Badge with Francie from way back then) and something I’ve been working to complete (in fact Lars shares a bit about this with Noah before their gym challenge starts).
    • On the Ranger side of things, man’s been busy seeing in more and more Rangers (of particular mention are Callan and Elinor, along with Memo) via completion of the Commitment mission chain.[break][break]
      Lars himself is the primary reason for up there turning his life around from what he was prior to joining the Rangers, and now man’s a Gym Leader right in Lilycove! Meteoric rise to fame indeed, all because spiky out here extended the arm of friendship to Callan while he was overseeing the other’s training from way back then. Man’s so proud seeing the other come into his own, really![break][break]
      Another thing that’s been going on is the current exchange between him and his cousin . As it is, as of their current progress in the Commitment mission chain, he’s coming to find out what happened to her past-Dawn of the Darkest Day (which he wasn’t present for, because right before that went down he was shot on live TV while attending a press conference with ) and is one of the first to know that she’s stepping into the Pyroar’s Den of her new position on the Council.[break][break]
      Lars has also been involved with the Commitment missions of (the other finding out about Avatars in a completely nonchalant manner, for one), (the two had originally met during the Littleroot Incident that happened right after AAPT2 but only had time to connect properly about it recently + he’d also subtly suggested to the other to try for the Fortree Ranger Captain spot since Tam already has Slateport under their jurisdiction), and (these are mostly retrospective threads showing how the two know each other from way back, and they’re both knuckleheads during this time, of which I am absolutely NOT sorry) to name some of the other interactions he’s had.[break][break]
      Down the road he’ll also be in charge of ’s Ranger training, as well.
    • He’s also been communicating with , who had been at the Tiered Tea Room and had encountered what she suspects are members of the assassins who can teleport from within shadows and are targeting Avatars. This is where Lars finds out about what had gone down during that time, about how Andrea and co. were seemingly ‘teleported’ to another realm; and in exchange he tells her about what he’d encountered previously during the Star Soiree, seeing as the events may be possibly connected (and as it is, Lars himself is one of the ‘prime targets’ of the group in question, being an Avatar and all that).[break][break]
      Also, the rivalry between her Hydreigon and his Metagross is ongoing and about to hit critical mass because Chomper is finally on an equal level of power as Ro is, so their next clash would be something to see, definitely!
    • There have been a few things weighing on him as well—the fact that his sister, or at least a version of his sister—is alive, but she’s from sea!Hoenn and he’s met her twice already (once with , another with the lovebirds & ) and then there’s the fact that the meteor is going to be chucked at sea!Hoenn.[break][break]
      Deep inside he’s oh, so morbidly curious about what happened to his counterpart in the other world and how things had turned out that way, so he may have words to say about what’s going to go down in the current AA meeting (Part 3)!
    [break]

any notes/comments: Lars been a busy man, he needs a vape break! Handling so many Ranger-related things along with personal shit, to boot. I thought Lars was going to stagnate in terms of development but look at ‘im, being a prime influence out here to some of the other Rangers. :angrblush:

close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
You don't wanna see me bratty~
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK III
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 15:10:30 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]

CANON AC TEMPLATE

[break]

[break][break]

summarize 2 plots that are in-progress and being threaded:[break]

• Let's begin with the big one. The elephant in the room. I've spoken with Shiv personally and have realized I had a misconception on some things that also delayed me in pushing this plot forward. The main reason Serena became a Beast in the first place was to get revenge on for almost killing her and murdering her partner pokémon. In the past I believed that normal people didn't really stand a chance against an Avatar so I was trying my best to come up with something that would give her a fighting chance. Not realizing that Avatars, in truth, are not really 'all powerful'. That being said After speaking with Shiv on that I decided to correct my misunderstanding. Serena has since reached out to key people that she believes will offer her practical information that lead her to having a fighting chance against Katherine. Because of the recent realization of my mistake these plots are all fresh but the threads/foundations have been started and discussed with the individuals so we know where we're going and what we would like to do.[break][break]
  • One of the people Serena trusts most is her close friend . They have a thread here, (x) where Serena will learn of what Katherine did when she confronted Rowan. This is kind of the fire starter for these recent developments with Serena. Learning that Katherine is now attacking those that are closest to her makes her realize that she no longer has time to waste. She's never gonna find a perfect pokémon or a perfect power that will allow her absolutely crush Katherine, no contest. Instead, using what she has and what she's been working on, with some practical help and assistance from friends along the way will see her to confronting Katherine sooner rather than later. Serena will realize that she doesn't need to do this alone and that she'll probably have a fighting chance if she actually asks for help instead of trying to shoulder the burden herself. So she'll ask Rowan to team up with her to take Katherine down a peg or two.[break][break]
  • One of my original goals for Serena was for Rocket to make use of her public platform. Serena is a major influencer and streamer. She has followers and she is, whether she likes it or not, a role model and she has some say over the masses. When Serena got recruited to this new Rocket, it was because Rocket saved her from a disaster that would've ruined any or all chances she had to make it big in the entertainment industry. In exchange for her loyalty of course. So I've always wanted to allow Rocket to use her influence to help paint Rocket in a better light. But not just stopping there, but to manipulate the media and the public and sow seeds of doubt among them about the League in the process. Things aren't so black white. There's wolves in sheep's clothing in the League as well. According to Rocket's information network a pair of nobodies, have been making some bold accusations about Serena and the possibility of her being linked to something Rocket related or Rocket themselves. (These are NPC's. It's a retcon and rebirth of an old plot hook I had in the past.) Serena's identity hasn't been leaked yet. But the rumors are enough to have her be uncomfortable. So with plans in place to take care of this new threat, in addition to wanting to nip this Katherine situation in the bud sooner rather than later, Serena is recommended to seek out for assistance by her dear friend . With that in mind, Serena goes to meet Barnaby here, (x), to propose a partnership in which that can control the media and being to start influencing and reshaping Rocket's image to the public eye. Especially after the positive results of Sootopolis. [break][break]
  • Another long term goal of mine is to have Serena become strong and capable enough that Rocket looks to her as a tool to use. And of course, they probably already do. But what I mean is that when a situation is hot and sticky, I would like them to think of Serena as one of the first people that can get a job done swiftly and effectively. To be seen capable in the eyes of leadership and not just expendable fodder. This is a long term goal so practically I'm not quite sure how that finish line will look but I'm so down for any and all people helping Serena on her journey. Ever since coming back to Rocket she made a promise to herself that if she was going to do this, she would do it right. She'd fully commit to the cause. If that means she has to become a villain then so be it. Currently she has as a mentor that has taught her plenty. He made her the brute force (along with her training sessions with ) that she is today. But that's not all she wants to be. Serena has sought out a new Rocket Admin, here, (x). Not only will she be asking for assistance with the Katherine situation from her but she'll be asking Elisa to be her mentor as well. (You can never have enough.) She wants more perspectives. Serena can't just punch her way out of every situation. She needs class, grace, and a sharp mind. She believes that Elisa can help shape her into the ultimate weapon she desires to be.[break][break]
  • Serena has also found a new play toy, rocket grunt to help train up/guide. @atticus is someone with a lot of potential. That much was proven so far on their mission here, (x). Because she spotted potential within him, she believes if he's given a proper chance he can become someone extremely useful for Rocket in the future. Not to mention he's hungry to prove himself in the areas he's good in and willing to work in the areas he's not. (As seen by his challenge to her here, (x).) A teachable spirit is always a good sign and it separates him from some of the other grunts around. Serena's at this moment, not trying to be a mentor or anything. She doesn't believe she's capable enough to be one right now, but she believes if she can nudge Atticus in the right direction the more capable people that she knows will notice and take him under his wing. (Whether this view changes in the future is still tbd)[break][break]
  • There are still some plot points out there that I'm still interested in as well but they haven't progressed so if this serves as a way to let those involved know I'm still interested here it goes! and Yveltal had spoken with Serena about the possibility of the dead coming back to life. Clearly this interested her since she had lost a dear friend, as did her brother. But the result of this wasn't exactly what she was expecting. Here, (x), she finds out that Howitzer wasn't 'revived' but rather this was a Howie from another universe. Still Howie, but not the Howie that they knew and loved. Not really. This made her feel conflicted. Serena wants Caspurr back, but is Cas from another universe still her Cas? Or someone new? Does she want to disturb the dead due to her selfish desires? Absolutely not. After hearing Yveltal's point of view she realized she didn't want to cause Cas any undue harm. But the pain that has resided in her chest ever since he left is unrelenting. Now that Adrian has Howie back I'd love to try and see what we could do this plot moving forward, that is if you want to.[break][break]
  • Banished and I have spoken about my interests in having Serena delve into the Sea Mauville plot that is involved in. Just putting it here on the record publicly. And that Serena may be involved in that soon:tm:[break][break]
  • Oh and there was the Lake Trio plot that had a whole bunch of people like , , , , , , and many more. The 11th hour thread was fun and I believe it's results was/is bleeding into DOTDD and such but this plotline is hella interesting and those involved have taken care of it so well. Reading everyone's posts that is involved with it has been really enjoyable for me. Wanted to point that out as well.[break][break]

any notes/comments: Again, I had a conversation with Shiv that clarified my misunderstanding on Avatars and what I could do with my main plot recently. Because of that I've been working to try and push it along since it has been a while. I apologize for taking this long to ask questions or figure it out. Again, most of these threads/plots, have begun moving recently but they have clear goals in mind and I'm excited to work with everyone I've reached out to. I'm also excited to reach out to new people and form new interesting plot points for Serena. Life plus my own mental slowness has made me seem like I was dragging my feet in the past and I'd like to rectify that. I appreciate everyone that's been so understanding and is willing to plot with me still. And if I have come across as noncommittal or uninterested in plots and things with my partners or made any of you feel uncomfortable in any way with my activity I apologize, it was not my intention. I very much enjoy my time here and the bonds I've made with you all and I hope to continue moving forward and making new friends. Thanks for putting up with me y'all.[break]

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK III
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 15:32:57 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[nospaces]

CANON AC TEMPLATE

[break]

• player/ooc name: Banished
  • character tags:
  • summarize 2 plots that are in-progress and being threaded:[break][break]

OCCUPIED OCEAN
    - It started as a meeting between Rowan and , discussing the concept of repurposing Sea Mauville  as a Team Rocket outpost in the western ocean of the region, in which the CEO of Greater Mauville Holdings approved of using the wreckage for the plans. Rowan then went to secure capital, discussing funding with P.O.G. Bank's own , able to convince the businessman to back the project under the guise of turning the facility into a research center for deep sea ecology. [break][break]

So began the first phase of the plan to reconstruct Sea Mauville. With the assistance of , , , @rayne , , , , @sqwhirl , , , , and the facility had been secured and prepared for the next phase of construction. However, a sinister force had revealed itself deep within the crushing blackness below the facility, awakened from the intrusion on it's territory. In an emergency meeting with , Rowan outlined the situation that had developed, seeking advice from his older brother on how to proceed.[break][break]

It was on Gavin's recommendation that Rowan hire  and her crew to assist with the counter-offensive against the leviathan below. Now, Rowan enlists , , , , @rook , , , , and to prepare for taking the fight directly to the monster, and end the terror that surrounds Sea Mauville once and for all.[break][break]

SUICUNE - A more personal plot for my character, but I've involved a number of others in the process. It began with the fateful night in which he'd first met Suicune, locking eyes in the aftermath of the battle for Sootopolis City. Rowan felt as though the great compassion this Pokémon possessed allowed him to finally be understood for the first time in his life, a much needed comfort after the unintended murder of 's Machamp. Additionally, a strange wind seemed to follow him, cold and always coming from the north, even where there was no breeze. Armed with this sensation and a depiction of the Pokémon he'd seen, Rowan spoke with , hoping they might have some information. While Gavin wasn't aware of the Pokémon specifically, but he'd spoken of a similar feeling when he'd become acquainted with Lugia. [break][break]

In the interest of finding more information about the Pokémon he'd seen, Rowan sought out , the foremost expert on legends and myths in Team Rocket. Through conversation with the young scholar, he discovered the name and origin of Suicune, as well as information that the legend could be related to 's Ho-oh. [break][break]

It was during the excursion into the Tree of Life where he'd meet with Suicune once more, having been (unknowingly to Rowan) lead to the otherworldly dimension by the legend themselves in order to defend Xerneas from the massive Seviper that drained it's life force. Fighting alongside the legend invigorated Rowan, reminding himself of why he'd come to Hoenn and became a trainer in the first place, for his love of Pokémon and the bonds developed through battle. At the conclusion, Suicune returned Rowan's request for friendship with an affectionate nuzzle and lick of his hand, perhaps indicating there was perhaps a future to be found between them after all, before disappearing into the wilds. [break][break]

There would be no sign of the elusive legend until Rowan's ambush by in the Petalburg Woods, where he was nearly killed by the flames of a Giratina in order to send a message to those in Team Rocket (Specifically and ) that she wanted the Arceus Plates and would get them no matter who stood in her way. At the conclusion of this thread, Suicune appeared and carried Rowan to a river, where they used their powers to heal his wounds while listening to what he had to say. Rowan, retrospective of his life in the throes of death, lamented what he'd become and how his life had spiraled. He urged Suicune that he wasn't worth saving, and should be forgotten. He has since discussed this incident with , , and at various points in time. (1, 2, 3, 4 respectively)[break][break]

On an afternoon boat trip with , a discussion of his recent obsession led to her suggesting that Rowan should seek out the place of origin that had spoke of, in the region of Johto. With a pilot recommendation from , Rowan sought out  and requisitioned his services for a trip to Ecutreak City. With only a short stop to refuel, they soon arrived in Ecruteak City and climbed the Burned Tower, hoping to find his savior and friend.[break][break]

• any notes/comments: If the Suicune plot isn't what you're looking for, for the AC, let me know and I can write up a third plot (the Melody Nihilego Plot involvement)! : ) Having a great time, I love Hoenn and everyone here!

close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Verdanturf Ranger Captain
Single and Ready to Mingle
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,588 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK III
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 16:48:46 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar
[nospaces]

CANON AC TEMPLATE

[break]

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK III
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 17:50:15 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]

CANON AC TEMPLATE

[break]

• player/ooc name: oslo
  • character tags:

REMIEL CALCIFET

• 1. SPECTRA + ROCKET ⁠— As shown in BEAST-WIRE, is moving forward with plans for S.P.E.C.T.R.A. by recruiting talent within TEAM ROCKET to act as pillars to its foundation. An important discussion over the purpose of S.P.E.C.T.R.A. and how it relates to sister-division M.A.G.M.A. is had between , , and . The dangers of going up against the AQUA INITIATIVE, in particular, are being discussed. The likes of and are mentioned, planting the seed for further conflict to be spearheaded by as a high-ranking S.P.E.C.T.R.A. mercenary/operative. Others in Team Rocket have been invited to join and take part in things as well, through open group threads such as LIAISON AT LECHONK'S. , , and , for example, were all present for the S.P.E.C.T.R.A. EXAMS I will be revamping soon and are expected to take a more involved role in things moving forward. Other means of recruitment, of course, involve more personal meetings such as PUTTING THE MILK IN MILKY WAY with . Though the group may seem very exclusive, OOC'ly I always invite any player to put their Team Rocket member forward and join in any capacity they'd like!
    • 2. POLITICS ⁠— UN EXUTOIRE acts as an introduction to and 's history and budding relationship in inter-region politics. Moving forward, this will involve plans for a MILITARY BASE or inter-region UNION of some sort built to protect, safeguard, or even help police HOENN against the many threats it faces... or poses to other regions. Given the recent MACRO COSMOS article, I believe now is the perfect time to really play this angle depending on how the setting changes by the end of this event cycle. Naturally, this goal is intended to create discussion and, likely, conflict with the LEAGUE. It is intended to explore rich moral dilemmas with the likes of characters such as , , and . Meanwhile, in the background, is attempting to garner as many resources for his endeavor as possible. He seeks the financial and charismatic support of in RICH GET RICHER, before the two are forced to bond and survive a deadly attack.
    • 3. ROMANCE ⁠— Given the changes has gone through since first arriving in Hoenn, I really wanted to further explore his understanding of love with in threads such as BEL CANTO and CINNAMON SUGAR. Not only did his relationships with , , and make him see things in a different way, but I firmly believe that they altered the course of the some of the decisions he's made in the past. These three women are perhaps directly responsible for the prince you see today, and his worldview is much less skewed towards nihilism than it had been at the very beginning as a result. I use these changes to help process some of his biggest achievements... and biggest mistakes. Having a significant other (or a very close friend) for to speak with is extremely important towards exploring his mindset.
    • 4. ZEKROM ⁠— Speaking of important relationships, and have been crucial to advancing the plot I've begun with ZEKROM. I have a ZEKROM PLOTTER that I'm particularly proud of that details the general timeline of this plot, and I've invited a handful of other players to take part in it or have it connected to their own plots in one way or another. Threads such as EX-DIM PLASMA with Illeana have a marvelous way of tapping into the relationship between avatar and legendary, and what that means to each respective party. In this case, it also helps the two characters involved mend old wounds and compare their feelings on the matter. PTHALO is another great example of bringing two characters together with the intent of solving the mystery surrounding Zekrom's strange affliction. It is 's belief that it is somehow related to ULTRA SPACE and the torture Zekrom had endured under the MEGALOPOLAN general PHILOMERA. It is for this reason that he reaches out to specialists and scientists: to help him 'cure' Zekrom. This might tie into him looking for a way into Ultra Space to find a cure-- and search for , no less.
    • 5. LEAGUE CONFLICT & SITE PLOT ⁠— Lastly, I always make sure I keep involved in the current happenings of Hoenn and the overarching site plot. Threads such as RECKONING, with , establish points of engaging conversation that preface the content of upcoming events. They also connect to some of Remiel's own plots and feelings involving the DARKEST DAY, GALAR, S.P.E.C.T.R.A., and TEAM ROCKET in general. ADMIN TEATIME helps introduce Remiel to his fellow admins, and will help them get to know one another better while also exploring future plans. I also endeavor to sow the seeds of future LEAGUE CONFLICT with introductory threads such as WINDRIDERS or drama-heavy interaction with characters such as in EXILE. Another great example of serious drama in the making is 's relationship with , which will be tested when she figures out he is part of Team Rocket someday. By setting this foundation, and having Remiel interact with others, in member-led events such as PINKAN ADVENTURE, I move forward to branch out and have him more involved in other character's stories. In the end, these efforts culminate in site events such as CYBERCHASE CONUNDRUM-- where runs into some dear allies (, ), reunites with in an unexpected way, and suffers a near mind-break at the destruction of HAMMERLOCKE (after having been warned by in the prior thread). In addition, DAWN OF THE DARKEST DAY helps push his ZEKROM plot with and RESHIRAM, prompts him to show his support for and XERNEAS, and establishes something to bond over with and as they move forward into S.P.E.C.T.R.A. plot.

• any notes/comments: i was In cram school doin midterms and finals july to early august, so apologies in advance if this seems a little barebone! apart from the bout of mental exhaustion that came as a result afterwards, i'm excited as always to create and help add to large plots that members new and old can be a part of. i've already got several plans in the works with people that we plan to start very soon considering I'm on summer break (FINALLY) and also i've finally got enough time to revamp my event! that being said, i hope i can continue threading with all you amazing writers and becoming more and more involved in the creative process that dominates the landscape on hoenn ♥ luv u guys

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,350 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK III
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 17:51:28 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]

CANON AC TEMPLATE

[break]

• player/ooc name: Scarlet
  • character tags:

• Eyes Wide Open: Rocket/Admin Plots
      [break][break]
      BITING THE FRUIT OF KNOWLEDGE
      [break]
      Elisabeth's rise to an admin in the wake of the Dawn of the Darkest Day gives her a new position of authority in the Rocket hierarchy, and forces a shift in her thinking. She can't stay someone who remains on the sidelines and keeps things on a need-to-know basis: she has to take a more active role, something that mentorship with has pushed her to do before this point ("I don't survive, I conquer."). [break][break]

This has led to several revealing plots for Elisabeth, including learning about the true animosity behind Rocket and via (ACCISMUS), learning about the threat of from (SEWING CIRCLE) and (BEAST IN THE WOODS), and trying to better herself in areas that she is lacking, such as combat, with (LESSONS IN CLOSE QUARTERS). These all will have exciting ripple effects down the road I feel, and make for interesting factional conflict long-term as Elisabeth has to move away from being neutral and move towards being a more antagonistic presence.[break][break]

STEWARD OF HELL
      [break]
      Additionally, being an admin allows her to take on a mentorship role herself for other Rockets. This includes selecting on the recommendation of to assist in interrogating and ultimately dispatching a two-faced mercenary (STRANGLING VINES), which led to information used in the Occupied Ocean event by . Elisabeth is also helping find a missing person who might know something about the death of the late (MERRY WIDOWS), and transitioning back into Rocket after a leave of absence (HOPE TAKES ROOT).[break][break]

She's also begun getting involved with M.A.G.M.A. via threads with (MAGMA SAMPLE COLLECTION 4) and (BEE PARTY), both of which are not very far along yet but I am excited to get into. >:3[break][break]

INFINITY ENERGY & BOTANY
      [break]
      While most of the threads regarding this began prior to my canon appointment, the crystabloom phenomenon is something that Elisabeth has been focusing on through gathering specimens of them for the Rocket lab to study. Of these, TRANSPARENT and JAGGED PETALS both cover some of this, the latter with exploring a study of how the Infinity Energy manifests in the strange flowers.[break][break]

Long-term, I'd like to use this potentially with studies on the smaller Tree of Life on Route 123 (TADA), which is a new plot I've started with during the duration of this AC. Including it last-minute because I think it has the potential for momentum between now and next AC![break][break]

SHADOW COUNCIL
      [break]
      Given her insatiable curiosity, Elisabeth also has a secret interest in politics that sometimes conflicts with her position as a Rocket admin, which pushes her to interact with people she shouldn't on some level, including: (PLACING A BET), (GRACIDEA), (A FLOWER FOR CHARITY), and (PAINTED SKY). This might pose future risks, depending on how well she can walk the line of being Rocket and appearing a harmless civilian; she's already given some suspicion that she's more than she seems (ELISABETH FIORELLI P.I. FILE).[break][break]

• Petalburg Cottage: Personal Life Plots
      [break][break]
      FIORELLI FLORISTRY
      [break]
      Elisabeth as a character has a stark disparity between who she is in her Rocket hours and who she is in her personal life. Her flower shop has served as a hook for many interactions, whether it's been to transfer poisons to Rockets or to sell flowers like a perfectly ordinary, everyday florist. Recent flower shop orders have put her in contact with (CAN WE SPEAK IN FLOWERS?), @alexander (EVERWINTER), (BULL IN A FLOWER SHOP), (A FLOWER FOR CHARITY), and @quincy (SUNKERN SOIREE), all with varying levels of seediness (ohoho, puns).[break][break]

Her work with part-timer is also a shop-based storyline I enjoy playing with, where Elisabeth lets her walls down and is just genuinely sweet with someone she genuinely cares for (HE LOVES ME, HE LOVES ME NOT) -- to the point of being very suspicious of 's interest in her beautiful, perfect, angelic coworker bestie (DON'T FORGETTI THE FIORELLI). She's also formed a very wholesome gardener-pal friendship with (DIALECT)![break][break]

ENTANGLEMENTS
      [break]
      Elisabeth is, at her core, a very lonely and guarded person who struggles to build genuine connections with people. Many of the strongest relationships I've built with her have taken several threads to take root (someone stop me from the puns), and so far (STARRY NIGHT), (A KINGDOM BY THE SEA), (NO RAIN. NO FLOWERS.), (PETALS ON THE FLOOR), (SNOWFALL IN SUMMER) and (TRANSPARENT) have had the most glimpses into who she is beneath her thorny exterior. Recent threads with all of these characters have given me a chance to explore sides of Elisa I don't normally get to, and as those relationships strengthen and dissolve I get to adjust her capacity for trust in fun and interesting ways that I value as a writer -- especially when they force her to make difficult choices between what she believes she wants, and what it is that she needs. Stay tuned for DEVELOPMENTS![break][break]

• Splashfest & CyberChase: Misc. Plots
      [break][break]

UNLIKELY MEETINGS
      [break]
      I've been taking advantage of Splashfest to tell stories with characters that Elisabeth wouldn't normally meet in ordinary circumstances. She's so far had drinks with (HELLEBORE & STRATOCASTER), requested a seaplane ride with (MEMORY OF WATER), watched the fireworks with (PAINTED SKY), been stalked by a sus on the beach (BLOOD IN THE WATER), been accosted by a drunk (SUNSHINE SERENADE), and been soundly laughed at by for being smacked in the forehead with a ketchup packet (SPLASHFEST MAINSTAGE). I am greedy for MORE such Splashfest shenanigans, and thoroughly enjoying what I have so far.[break][break]

Elisabeth has also encountered some new faces via CyberChase, including and , aka the Knight with No Name, which could translate to interesting post-CC interactions.[break][break]

• any notes/comments: IM SO EXCITED TO GET TO DO ONE OF THESE AAAH. Thanks to everyone for the threads so far, here's to many more!