CANON AC TEMPLATE

DECEMBER 2023 CANON ACTIVITY CHECK

[break]

[attr="class","ynospace"]

4 ic posts for canon characters:

summarize 2 plots that are in-progress and being threaded:

• 1. REPERCUSSIONS & REVENGE[break]
    Breaking away from TEAM ROCKET and the IDEAL WORLD he had endeavored to curate there was not an easy feat — but it was most certainly a messy one. The REPERCUSSIONS of this life-changing action continue to plague to this day. RESURFACED TREASURES proved to be the perfect vehicle to drive this plot forward with former TEAM ROCKET allies such as and in the mix. Both feel slighted and betrayed by Remiel for different reasons and consistently force him to question why he'd gone along with TEAM ROCKET in the first place.[break][break]

When confronted by new and old Rockets, such as or for example, I endeavor to use these interactions as a mirror to reflect the ADMIN that once was. Not only do I get to explore the moral ambiguities of being either LEAGUE or ROCKET in detail, but I can pit Remiel's blossoming IDEALOGIES against someone else's. This aids both he and me greatly in realizing what his IDEAL WORLD truly looks like and providing more narrative content to explore in future clashes between each faction.
  • SKY: RB
  • DROWN: RT
  • A JOB OPPORTUNITY
  • GUNSMOKE
  • ANTIKYTHERA
  • SPINE & HEEL
  • THE ACCURSED

if an avatar, summarize how you've utilized[break]the legendary/avatarship for collaborative narrative:

• 1. AVATARSHIP: LEGENDARY[break]
    As had predicted, ZEKROM and Remiel have had an interesting journey since breaking ties with TEAM ROCKET and transitioning to the LEAGUE. I've leaned heavily on exploring the IDEAL WORLD that ZEKROM has entrusted with seeing through and using it as a means to drive a narrative between various characters. With and for example Remiel's pits this concept of his IDEAL WORLD against their HATE and REJECTION. Interactions such as these have seeded future explorations of how far one is willing to go to see their IDEALS realized.[break][break]

Using the LEAGUE, the RANGER CORPS, and the AMNESTY PROGRAM, as a launching offpoint, intends to advance with characters like , , and to shape a shared concept of this IDEAL WORLD where TEAM ROCKET has no place. This critical view of TEAM ROCKET is intended to evolve into something WRATHFUL in the future alongside ZEKROM. This has already been hinted at and touched upon in various RESURFACED TREASURE threads. This goes to show that even with the best intentions (ie a desire to create a more EQUITABLE society) and among the 'good', an AVATAR can still be subject to the flaws and faults of human emotion and/or carried away by their patron.[break][break]

Regarding ZEKROM, it has become a reflection of Remiel's EMBITTERED NOBILITY and a catalyst towards the change he intends to EXACT. In threads such as CERAUNOSCOPY with , Remiel will be forced to confront what happens when ZEKROM is granted full autonomy and left unchecked. Considering its current AFFLICTION with ULTRA SPACE RADIATION, the concept of that happening might be more possible than Remiel might hope. He continues to be determined to seek a CURE for this afflicted state with characters such as and .

• any notes/comments: I know is just an AVATAR at the moment, but I'm shooting for a CANON position within the LEAGUE in the future so I wanted to put my best foot forward and copy the CANON template! Thanks so much for the opportunity to continue exploring this avatarship and providing anything I can towards the larger narrative as a whole. With my work-life balance in a better stage these days, I'm excited to do and see more! Love you guys ♡

[newclass=.ynospace li] padding: 0px 5px; } .milkyac b { font-family:Poppins; } .milkyac a { font-family: Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,875 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK VII
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2023 0:40:36 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","milkyac"]

CANON AC TEMPLATE

[break]

• player/ooc name: Solo
  • character tags:

• 1. TEAM NEBULA[break]
    The formation of Team Nebula came from a necessity of Amor needing help to do everything that he wanted to do. With his new position in Rocket, he has more duties, and responsibilities than before, and because of that less free time. It all started with , and their ability to not vanish into thin air on him. After completing a few missions with them Amor asked them to help him with his research in A Rose in Time.
    [break][break]
    Though they were only the start as when he gained his Head Scientist position when he was moving things into his new office, it was who showed up to help him settle in. After some small talk, it was who asked Amor if he could work under him, which threw Amor for a bit of a loop as he hadn't been expecting it. But it was this interaction that solidified maybe having a close knit team wouldn't be quite so bad? So after he, and temp finish their meeting in Green Eyes, Amor stumbles across the most curious grunt, and future admin.
    [break][break]
    In A Beckoned Call Amor summons to his office under the pretense of reprimanding for destroying his favorite cafe in Lilycove. Or at least getting it closed down temporarily. Here Amor lays down everything he knows about Howard to the man, and recruits him as the third, and final member of this new team that he is assembling. So all that's left is to get everyone in one spot.
    [break][break]
    When Supernova's Die is the first time all four of them are in the same room together. Amor explains his goals for their team to them all, listens to their input. may or may not have created special pins for everyone. This is the birth of Team Nebula (though he hasn't revealed the name IC yet). A group of people within Rocket dedicated solely to the study of Legendaries, and Avatars for the purpose of creating countermeasures against them. As Amor has faced a few Avatars face to face, he realizes that there is only so much you can get done on your own. And he aims to make the scales more balanced for those that don't possess such powers.
    [break][break]
    As this will be ongoing throughout all of my future plots it will keep popping up in the future! Special thanks to , , and for helping me with this!

• 2. BROKEN BEYOND REPAIR?[break]
    It is perhaps a secret that Amor's mental state isn't the greatest. Though with the calm, and often smiling demeanor he presents why would anyone think otherwise? Even Amor himself thought he was perfectly healthy until the incident at Dissemnate. With Chien Pao's influence manifestations of hate bubbled up, but Amor's was different. It was flesh, blood, and it looked exactly like him. His own worst nightmare that he had trapped beneath some unknown mental block for most of his life. When it was defeated he thought that would be the end of it, but it wasn't.
    [break][break]
    His doppleganger seemed to have the ability to take control of his body when he let his guard down such as it did during his brief fight with Eris. As the unhinged menace threatened to do irreparable harm to Amor. Until he was knocked unconcious by Amor's most trusted companion in Draco, and asked Mesprit to help him. Mesprit managed to seal away his alter ego, but that wasn't enough to defeat it entirely.
    [break][break]
    It appeared in a more physical form to harass both Amor, and in Dream Drop Distance. Drawing on the power of Amor's own Tera Orb, and the interdream zone to manifest even it's weakened state, it chased the pair throughout the zone. Showing slight glances of Amor's life to Lulu before she used her Porygon-Z to digitize it, and turn it into data. Thinking it was just another dream, and neither of them realizing the ramifications of those actions for the future.
    [break][break]
    Amor continued on in the island, doing what he felt was needed. It was during this time that he teamed up with one of his Nebula Operatives in . To get some Supplies from the island they were fighting over. However Amor wasn't quite himself, his body felt weak, fatigue overtook him, and he wound up needing Howards help to escape before the rampant wild pokemon overtook them. Amor didn't think much of it.
    [break][break]
    So now in the aftermath of RT he is currently meeting with to talk about what transpired, as he promised to explain to her about his Shadow Self, which is where the plot currently stands in Sootopolis. What ramifications will there be for digitizing a key component of his psyche? Stay tuned!

• 3. THE TIES THAT BIND[break]
    So this is a plot just started pretty much in RT between Amor, and . Yuina is a character that has no recollection of her past, and Amor is a character that never forgets a face. While this is purely a plot between these two characters it is one that I wanted to highlight for this AC because I think Yuina is a great character, and they allowed me to play up Amor as a proper antagonist as well. What do you get when you cross a character with no memory of their past life, with someone who knows who they are? Even if only brief I am excited at the future possible threads that will come out of this plot no matter what they maybe, as they delve further into each others past, and surmount the hypocrisy that comes with a Rocket x League relationship? Friendship? Hateship? Who knows!
    [break][break]
    It all starts when Yuina unfortunately encounters Amor in the sea around the island that they are all vying for. Amor of course being who he is taunts, and flirts with her with zero remorse how it could affect her. So when the battle inevitably begins, Amor seems to have the upperhand from the get go, but as he isn't close enough to recognize her, he continues to thrash her about with his Gastrodon. It isn't until almost the very end of the fight that Amor actually catches a proper glimpse of her face, and even though their battle ends, he chooses to pursue her further in order to confirm whether its a woman from his past or not. vs Yuina
    [break][break]
    In the immediate follow up the two of them go into the sky, and it's here that Amor is actually able to see her properly thanks to his Dragonite. Though the fact that she doesn't seem to remember who she is throws him off. Her amnesia causing her to forget her real name, and everything that happened to her before Hoenn seems to perturb him a bit, and he wants to know what happened to her. So rather than fight her further, he instead retreats from the battle, and has his Porygon-Z, Jarvis, begin to research everything about her that he can find. Amor doesn't ever forget a face after all. My One Pursuit
    [break][break]
    Which brings us to the current thread where Amor by chance has bumped into her once again near a sledding ride. This provides him with an opportunity to get to know her better, and figure out just what is going on with her. Will she start to remember after seeing his face? Will he call her by her real name? Stay tuned! Ice to Meet You

if an avatar, summarize how you've utilized[break]the legendary/avatarship for collaborative narrative:

Describe how your character, their avatarship and their legendary, have been used to help create a collaborative narrative on site. Helpful questions to ask are: how has your character embodied the values of their legendary? How have they developed? How have they been used as narrative tools to help push the stories of characters (non-canons and canons alike)? How have they shown weakness versus strength to provide nuanced depictions of power dynamics?

• any notes/comments:Well it's here again! Unfortunately all my kinda cool plots took place within the deadzone between the last check, and this one it feels. Mainly my Nebula stuff, buutttt! I wasn't dreading this check as much as the last despite me vanishing for a month in October due to IRL stuff. I feel a bit more prepared this time than I did last time especially since I understand what is expected this go round unlike the first check. Also I got Deoxys! Which I think I'm going to do an introspective plot on Amor, and have him question why he has it, and if he is even worthy of having it, or if just gave it to him because he was just "there". I do think that would be a cool story to explore in the future! I'll probably have at least one more plot summary to add before the end of the check, but overall thank you for the opportunity to be canon whether I pass or fail!

[newclass=.ynospace li] padding: 0px 5px; } .milkyac b { font-family:Poppins; } .milkyac a { font-family: Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,144 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK VII
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2023 0:45:28 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","milkyac jaydenac"]

CANON AC TEMPLATE

[break]

• A MAN BROKEN, A MAN REBORN
    [attr="class","inner"]

in order to be reborn, you must die first.

[break][break] in many ways, jayden's avatarship has killed him. or at least the person that he used to be.

[break][break]

[break] but as he is broken down by his avatarship, another part of him begins anew. the part of him that has never wanted anything for himself, has never wanted anything that does not also further rocket's agenda. this shows in many of his battles, including the ones with and . jayden is an extremist bent on destroying himself for rocket. that is the price of loyalty. it's as he once told : rocket is everything. (DEJA VU).

[break][break] yet, as he explores his avatarship, jayden is finding that there is possibly more to life than surrender.

[break][break] both his experiences in GOODBYE GALAR and his avatarship have changed him. being a king in goodbye galar taught him that he was capable of leading, a fact that he'd almost completely forgotten about until brings it back to him, full force, in SHORE.

[break][break] the influence of a ruinous beast demands so much from him, in a way that is both reminiscent of his father and yet nothing like him at all. in BREAK ME APART, asks him if chien pao's avatarship is something he wants, and jayden's immediate response is almost no — that is what the old him would've said. but he doesn't say no

[break][break] he says yes.

[break]

"I want to be strong. I want to be powerful. I want —" [break][break]

The thing that made people like not remember who he was. [break][break]

"It's for us. As it's always been."
    [break]

in contrast to what he told in LAY ME BARE, jayden is learning to want for himself. [break][break]

his newfound confidence shows in his subtle interactions with others. the way he defies in MOONBEAM, his confession to in BARE NAKED, and the seriousness in which he regards in ECLIPSE.

[break][break] jayden is still himself, but also he isn't.

[break][break] because now, after so many years, he is learning the true meaning of power. of ambition.

[break][break]

RELEVANT THREADS [break][break]

• CHIEN PAO AVATARSHIP: A SWORD TO RUIN
    [attr="class","inner"]

jayden's relationships with avatars has always been unique. he considers them an absolute — a show of power and strength, a tool to further rocket's ambitions to the utmost potential. however, he had never considered himself someone that was fated for it. in past conversations with others, he's always said that it wasn't something that he sought for. avatarships were chosen based on matters of fate.

[break][break] however, the exact conditions of jayden's own upbringing naturally leads him to that of the cursed. that is his fate.

[break][break]

[break] he was raised to be a tool of rocket, nothing more. his feelings and thoughts weren't his own, his emotions weren't his own. but when chien pao bites him, he experiences a flood of emotion — one that will never stop.

[break][break] in the aftermath of disseminate (act i: recovery), jayden explores the physical changes that come with his specific avatarship, and avatarship in general. after all, avatarship is a transformation of the mind, body and soul. when chien pao sinks it's fangs into him in disseminate, his body is forced him into a state of emotional trauma so severe that it nearly kills him. he spends several days in the medbay as rocket scientists do tests on him, which is a great parallel to who refused it when it had been her turn.

[break][break] in break me apart, he loses himself in front of his brother. chien pao's avatarship has altered his relationship with cillian in a way that is nearly cruel — his brother is afraid to touch him, and jayden has only ever wanted to be loved. the other threads in this saga also explore how out of control jayden is in this moment — a striking contrast to the man he used to be, who was one of the most stoic and mild-mannered men in rocket.

[break][break] in a turn of events, jayden eventually breaks out of the medbay to confront and when they defect. this is a mirror of the other betrayals that jayden has witnessed that had led him to that point — the betrayal of , the betrayal of . jayden's emotions rear an ugly head when he finds out that - yet again - two of his closest friends have betrayed him. this launches him perfectly into resurfaced treasure (act ii: catalyst), where he launches into a quest to kill .

[break][break] in several of his rt threads, jayden explores the struggle of not having control over his own body and mind. if act i is his physical battle, then act ii is his mental one. chien pao is as fickle as a ruinous beast is expected to be and is absent for the majority of rt, forcing jayden to deal with the tide of his own emotions on his own. emotions that he has never felt before in such severity.

[break][break] he fights several leaguers and ex-rockets, all with the full intent of killing them but also without proper control of his actions, as shown by how murderous and reckless he is. this is a good contrast to post-disseminate where he was similarly aggressive, but still had his wits about him.

"Did you forget everything so quickly, Remiel?" [break][break]

"That we were friends? That you betrayed me?" [break][break]

"THIS ‎is your fault!" [break][break]

on

jayden's fights with ex-rockets are as painful as they are pivotal. it showcases exactly how different his avatarship has made him, how it has turned him into the monster that his father wanted him to be. many avatarships are described as a climb to power, an ambition to reach greater heights. however in jayden's case, his avatarship is a direct result of ic consequences from other plots that have happened over time — the bonds of friendship that were formed in his time at rocket, which immediately fracture once they abandon rocket. as he tells , this is the price of loyalty.

[break][break] in act iii, which is still in progress, jayden works on adjusting to his new powers and avatarships. now that the league is aware of his rocket name, there are higher stakes at play. while he still struggles with the mental fog that comes with being controlled by a ruinous beast, he experiences moderate success as he continues his admin duties alongside these new changes. he also starts to test the limits of his avatarship powers, see how it impacts him physically, and most importantly, how to control it.

[break][break] if it's even possible to control it.

[break] all in all, jayden's avatarship is meant to be a symbolism of his own character development — of the change he experiences from going from an ambitionless man with no power... to ruinous avatar with too much power that it could quite literally kill him. in addition, jayden's particular avatarship is interesting also because it is not the typical form of a contract — he was bestowed it without his consent, forced upon it, and he is forced to deal with the aftermath.

[break][break] not at all unlike his relationship with team rocket itself.

[break][break] how much of jayden is intertwined with chien pao, with rocket, and most importantly — how much of himself will be left when this is all over?

[break][break]

[attr="class","threadlist"]
    RELEVANT THREADS [break][break]

act i: awakening [break]
    — jayden recovers in the medbay [break]
    HOLD ME TIGHT w [break]
    BREAK ME APART w/ [break]
    LAY ME BARE w/ [break]
    CUT ME OPEN w/ [break]
    WEAVE ME INTO STARDUST w/ [break]
    SHAPE ME INTO STEEL w/ [break]
    TEAR ME ASUNDER w/ [break][break]

act ii: catalyst [break]
    — jayden struggles with his emotions and mental state [break]
    orpheus w/ and [break]
    drown w/ [break]
    hear you w/ [break]
    tremble w/ [break]
    shore w/ and [break]
    rt thread master sheet [break][break]

act iii: chrysalis [break]
    — post-rt, jayden tries to learn how to control his powers [break]
    bare naked w/ [break]
    ruins w/ [break]
    fated stars w/ [break]
    table talk w/ [break]
    eclipse w/ [break]
    jack frost w/ [break]
    interview: jayden w/ [break]

• any notes/comments: thank youuu and for all that you do! hoenn is full of such creative, wonderful writers. ily all. regular psa that if anyone wants to talk about chien pao/kanto rocket, please reach out to me pls and ty! :dance:

[newclass=".jaydenac"] --accent:#7D6779; } .jaydenac i { color:var(--accent); } .jaydenac .inner { width:330px; margin:0px auto; padding-top:10px; } .milkyac .threadlist { width:350px; } .milkyac .threadlist i { font-size:10px; font-family:Poppins; letter-spacing:0.5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
everyone's a sucker for a taste of glory
awards
2,321 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK VII
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2023 0:45:46 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","milkyac ollieac"]

CANON AC TEMPLATE

[break]

• 2. LIONHEART
    [attr="class","inner"]

Ollie has always been brave, or he has always wanted to be brave. But the truth is that Ollie's a coward. He hides it all behind a mask of charisma and confidence — in reality, if there is anything Ollie is an expert at, it's running away. He ran away from Kanto. He ran away from Hoenn. He's still running away, but he can't run away any longer. His responsibilities as Head Ranger make that impossible.

[break][break] In RESURFACED TREASURE, we explore this concept with Ollie as he is forced to confront the factional divide of ROCKET VS LEAGUE in his battles. In AQUA ASSEMBLY PT 4, he is one of the voices that struggles with condemning Rockets. After all, he's met plenty of good ones, starting off with in VERGE OF COLLAPSE and followed up with and and in RT ¹². Then again, he's also met terrible ones, like in both OBSTRUCTION and the follow-up in SHORE. challenges him to this idea in their BATTLE as well, when the Underboss asks him what makes Rockets bad.

[break][break] But then there are people like , who have said time and time again, that Rockets aren't evil. Just misguided.

"I can't just stop feeling for them. But they've got one real enemy these days, and it isn't the one we were told to fight." —

[break] As Head Ranger and lead of the Ranger Amnesty Program, Ollie is be forced to choose between his job responsibilities and his heart in a show of conflict. He checks up on old ex-Rockets, like in SOJURN, in LOW TIDE, and in SOLACE. But at the same time, there are those like - freshly recovered from her imprisonment - who hate those Rockets with the same ferocity as anything else, as seen in threads like THE LAST WITNESS.

[break][break] Surrounded by the likes of people like and , who have very staunch opinions against Rocket, combined with the more nuanced opinions of people like and , this will lead Ollie down a path of discovery. What does this mean for him — and for the future of the Ranger's Amnesty Program, if their Head Ranger continues to waffle like this?

[break][break]

central themes: identity, power, good vs. evil, free will, [break] forgiveness, human nature, war

[break]

RELEVANT THREADS
    [attr="class","threadlist"]
    AQUA ASSEMBLY PT 4, event. [break]
    THE LAST WITNESS w/ [break]
    LOW TIDE w/ and [break]
    SOJURN w/ [break]
    SECRET: OLLIE & ISAAC [break]
    SHORE: CIL V. PELLIE [break]
    BATTLE: OLLIE V. THEO[break]
    SHORE: OLLIE V. KOUJI [break]
    SEA: OLLIE V. HOWARD [break]
    RT MASTER w/ several other characters, including Rockets and League alike.

n/a smile

• any notes/comments: thank you and for all you do, and all my thread partners!! regular psa that if anyone wants to talk about amnesty/pokemon home, please reach out to me pls and ty! :dance:

[newclass=".ollieac"] --accent:#FFB546; } .ollieac i { color:var(--accent); } .milkyac .inner { padding-right:30px; padding-top:10px; } .milkyac .threadlist { width:350px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,598 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK VII
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2023 2:41:14 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","milkyac"]

CANON AC TEMPLATE

[break]

• 1. ENERGY ADVERSARY[break]
    Shortly before taking up Beast, Tempest joined Team Nebula under . He, along with and , have taken up the position of studying the various types of Energies around Hoenn as well as studying Avatars. So far his research has had him cross paths with many great Rocket scientists, like , , and . He has also managed to pries his way into a thin alliance (built on lies, of course) with people like and . Seeing how the League sides of this develops will be very interesting given Tempest's very Anti-League sentiment.[break][break]

More solidly, Tempest is currently conducting a series of Interviews with most of the current Rocket Avatars (, , , , , and ). He's also managed to snag an Interview-By-Accident with . I plan on finishing up these threads to try and secure an interview with Walsh so Tempest can move on to the next step of his plan: try to beat answers out of the League Avatars.[break][break]

Tempest's meddling has given him a lot to chew on, but most notably his crumbling mind has led him to...

• 2. THE CURE FOR CANCER[break]
    After a failed attack on thanks to Tempest's own weak feelings and his recent hyper focus of Infinity Energy in particular, Tempest has come to form his own... opinions. Already disgusted by how people treat Legendary pokemon like Gods and are so willing to throw themselves at the creature's feet for power, that coupled with the obsessive nature of his personality have morphed into something above him.
    [break][break]
    Avatarships are cancer. The DRK Triad is right. It's just the execution they're wrong about. What's the point in murdering the Avatar when the Legendary could just pick another person to poison? They need to stop focusing on killing Avatars and focus more on killing the Legendaries themselves.
    [break][break]
    Tempest's crumbling mental faculties will eventually push him deeper into Rocket's clutches than he already is; so far and have been marked for 'A Proper Death', with surely many more who impress his twisted sensibilities to follow.
    [break][break]
    While this plot may seem very Avatar or Legendary centric on the surface, I hope that as I delve deeper into it to seed conflict and aggression. Both with the League, with the setting itself, and even within Rocket. The wool that so few people have seen through will eventually be ripped away and I am very excited for that prospective future.
    [break][break]
    Of course, as his husband, is safe from these insane ramblings... but that may prove to be a curse in time.

• 2.5 BONUS FEATURES[break]
    WAR - Tempest will continue to be a thorn in the League's side, which is one of the more recent people to discover. His showing during RT is his IC reason for his reason for his promotion, which people like , , , , , , and a few tagged above found out first hand. If you're reading this and you're a Leaguer who needs someone to cause trouble in a thread, reach out! I'm always down!
    [break][break]
    PEACE - Even if it's not his official position anymore, Tempest is always down to train or do what he can to help out others in Rocket. The more stable the bottom of the pyramid, the longer the top stays up in his eyes. Be it helping out with more physical stuff like training or helping research harder topics (like with ), if you need a hard fist or curious mind he's a safe bet. Just... experiences may vary.
    [break][break]
    CYBER - I've heard much pleading for a 3-way cyber between Tempest and . If you would be interested in this position, please click HERE for more info.

• any notes/comments: my brain is just this gif:

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,862 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK VII
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2023 3:15:47 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","milkyac"]

CANON AC TEMPLATE

[break]

• 1. CURBING DISSENT[break]
    As UNDERBOSS, I tend to focus on Cillian's role of keeping people in line. He specializes in taking out the trash traitors and keeping potential defectors afraid and uncertain. This is showcased recently in BLEED YOU DRY, where he follows up on a tip that had potentially met with without Rocket's knowledge. By forcing her to commit murder in Rocket's name, he'll both incriminate her to dissuade future collaboration with the government, and also repeat the cycle of abuse that he himself was put through in his early days of Rocket.[break][break]

He also challenges about his loyalties to Rocket post-avatarship with Necrozma in MIDNIGHT MASS, and talks with about loyalty and Rocket in WALK YOUR DOG.

• 2. SHADOW RESEARCH[break]
    As the self-proclaimed Shadow Pokemon specialist, he's the go-to for anyone struggling with their own. In FLUX, approaches him about a shadow recently acquired through DDD, and a battle ensues to explore its newfound power. I also have a similar thread with , though it's still in its early stages.[break][break]

Also tied to his desire to understand shadows and the reason behind their creation, is overseeing his stupid decision to dose himself with Nihilego poison in POOR MAN'S POISON.

• 1. AVATARSHIP: LUGIA[break]
    In terms of weakness, I've lately been exploring how Cillian's feelings of self-worth are linked with his reverence of avatarship. In his INTERVIEW with Temp, he puts his feelings about avatarship into his own words.[break][break]

In the recently-concluded Resurfaced Treasure, I had a lot of fun battling all sorts of different characters with varying degrees of experience, and showcasing how avatarship doesn't make him immortal, even if it does give him benefits. He sustained injuries in his battles against Navy and Doug, and got knocked into the water by Tsubaki, with his fear of drowning crippling him long enough for her to make an escape.[break][break]

I continue to use Lugia and Cillian's avatar powers to make Cillian a Threat. His shadow powers give him such a malevolent ambience even when he's just standing in a corner brooding and I love them for that.[break][break]

He's also become aware that Sea!Hoenn is after Lugia thanks to . Both he and Lugia are not happy about this news.

• any notes/comments: Runescape Leagues came out and I've been on that grind, but I'm trying my best to keep a good balance between my hobbies! (Been sick the past couple days so please forgive that gap in posting).

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
I cannot conceive of a universe
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness.
awards
1,337 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK VII
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2023 3:30:16 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","milkyac"]

CANON AC TEMPLATE

[break]

• player/ooc name: Nellethiel
  • character tags:

• 1. THE VISIONARY'S BURDEN[break]
    YOU ARE WORTHY, NAOMI SATO. NOW YOU CANNOT UNSEE THE BEGINNING, AND TOGETHER, WE WILL SEE TO THE END.

Ever since becoming the Avatar of the Unown, Nomi has come to believe that she is responsible for preventing the apocalypse. Nisa Holo did not want her to become The Visionary, but the Unown chose her anyway: Nomi interpreted this to mean that her new powers (the gifts of the Unown) ought to be used in opposition to the DRK Triad, first and foremost. After all, Kallistatus, the shiny Unown-K, switched sides when given the choice - choosing Nomi over Holo.[break][break]

Unable to "unsee" the "bigger picture" now - a war that will be waged on a cosmic scale in the very near future - Nomi feels an incredible sense of urgency to recruit all of Hoenn's most powerful Avatars, political leaders, and Pokemon trainers to the cause of defending Hoenn against the DRK Triad and their destructive agenda.[break][break]

Nomi now views the ongoing faction conflict between Rocket and League as a waste of time, resources, and valuable lives (human and Pokemon alike). She believes that everyone ought to turn their energy towards the "real war" (DRK Triad vs Hoenn) rather than squabble amongst themselves. Therefore, when the mysterious island off the coast of Dewford drew League and Rocket forces like a magnet, Nomi not only jumped at the opportunity to practice her new powers with her Rocket peers (most notably with , , , and ), but use them to recruit powerful members of the League to her cause.[break][break]

The "Visionary's Warning" reached several members of the League (most notably: , , , and ), with varying results. In addition to revealing her Avatarship to the League, she also outed her "true identity" to - trusting the other woman to be willing to collaborate with her in secret, understanding the gravity of the grim future they will face if they do nothing to oppose the DRK Triad.[break][break]

Now Nomi must grapple with whether or not the League and Rocket will be willing to set aside their differences to focus on the DRK Triad, shouldering the burden of prophecy as the year ends...[break][break]

RELEVANT THREADS:[break]
    FIND YOURSELF A STAR ft. [break]
    SEA: NAVY VS NOMI ft. [break]
    SHORE: LAM VS NOMI ft. [break]
    SHORE: GREYSON VS NOMI ft. [break]
    SKY: ISAAC VS NOMI ft. [break]
    SHORE: ILLEANA VS NOMI ft. [break]
    SMOG: AURELIE & NOMI ft. [break]
    SUPPLY: MARCUS & NOMI ft. [break]
    SECRET: BARNABY & NOMI ft. [break]
    SECRET: CILLIAN & NOMI ft. [break]
    PERSPECTIVE ft. [break]
    WORLDMAKERS ft. [break]
    COFFEE BREAK ft. [break]

• 2. ALL PATHS LEAD TO GOD[break]
    Ever since the creation of the RKS Machine, Nomi has been intent on finding Arceus. She not only believes that Arceus is the key to stopping the apocalypse heralded by the DRK Triad (see related plot above), but is also the key to understanding the interconnected nature of Hoenn's various anomalies (such as the connection point between Terastallization and the Interdream Zone).[break][break]

Inspired by the inexplicable "dream of Galar" she ended up in after the conflict at the Ancient Tomb, Nomi has begun to turn her scientific attention towards interdimensional travel. Already familiar with the Unown Dimension, Nomi hopes to learn even more about the nature of space-time distortions, as well as the various rifts she and her Rocket peers have been exploring over the past year (Ultra Deep Sea, Lesser Megalopolis, etc). The more paths she can travel through, the more likely she will be to find the one that leads to Arceus (...perhaps all of them do...)[break][break]

Nomi continues to leverage both her position as a Rocket Head Scientist and her position as a PhD student at Slateport University to aid her search for Arceus, leaving no stone unturned in her scientific studies, intent on taking advantage of Rocket and League resources alike to advance her understanding of interdimensional travel.[break][break]

RELEVANT THREADS:[break]
    DUPLICITOUS ft. [break]
    ULTRA DEEP SEA: NN #2 ft. [break]
    ULTRA DEEP SEA: NN #3 ft. [break]
    THE LIGHT OF LEARNING ft. [break]
    MOVING FORWARDS TO GO BACKWARDS ft. [break]
    A TOME OUT OF TIME ft. & [break]
    RKS: NOMI & LULU #1 ft. [break]
    RKS: NOMI & XENON ft. [break]
    SMOG: JACK & NOMI ft. [break]

• 1. AVATARSHIP: THE VISIONARY (UNOWN)[break]
    The Unown are inextricably tied to the DRK Triad, as made clearly evident by the overarching siteplot. Because of that, and despite the fact that the Unown Avatar is technically Rocket-aligned, I have chosen to pursue a very collaborative and (hopefully!) intriguing narrative involving both the League and Rocket (as well as canons and non-canons alike).[break][break]

I am doing this by honing in on the "bigger picture" war between Hoenn and the DRK Triad, and having Nomi set aside the League/Rocket faction conflict in favor of dealing with the region's "true enemy" (this focus is both IC for Nomi and OOC of interest to me, her writer). This is not a defection plot by any means - Nomi is very loyal to her Rocket found family - but rather, an exploration into the "necessity of neutrality" when facing down an impending apocalypse.[break][break]

I write the Unown as very "biblically accurate", in terms of their connection to Arceus: I see them as the oldest living beings, having been present at the moment of creation (the birth of the universe). I am extremely fond of their spiritual motifs and religious symbology - as the "eyes of God", most notably - so I am excited to be exploring a prophetic role for Nomi, their Avatar (The Visionary is a title that aligns well with the oracle/prophecy/divine messenger themes). As I am exploring her relationship with the Unown, I am constantly attempting to show the somewhat contradictory dichotomy between the Unown as impartial observers of humanity's various struggles over the centuries and the Unown as having chosen Nomi precisely because she loves them (a very human concept, and not impartial in the least).[break][break]

I see Nomi's Avatarship as an amazing narrative opportunity to pursue unexpected alliances (ex: between League Head Scientist and Rocket Head Scientist Nomi) as well as unexpected conflicts (ex: between Rockets who disagree with Nomi that her "save the world" agenda is more important than the ongoing conflict with the League). In addition, her Avatarship and "greater purpose" as Hoenn's savior goes so far as to affect Nomi's personal life / interpersonal relationships (ex: creating wonderful drama and character growth opportunities between her and her girlfriend ).[break][break]

I'm really excited to continue unraveling the mysteries of the Unown, and facilitating more and more characters (across the site, canons and non-canons alike) getting to experience unique and narratively impactful moments such as visiting the Unown Dimension.

• any notes/comments:[break]
    Truly blessed to be trusted with writing the Pokemon universe's biblically accurate angels a.k.a the eyes of God ♡ [break][break]
    But in all seriousness, thanks for writing with me, everyone! You all make me a better writer and a better person and I'm so happy to be here!

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
now come together, come apart
awards
3,795 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK VII
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2023 11:08:27 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","milkyac"]

CANON AC TEMPLATE

[break]

• player/ooc name: noodles
  • character tags:

• 1. HAVE YOU HEARD OF THE HOENN HOTSHOT? I HEAR HE'S A GYM LEADER NOW[break]
    Further integration and exploration of Cian as Rustboro's gym leader.[break][break]

His main goal at the moment is to work toward improving the quality of life in Rustboro and to ensure that its citizens are safe from any external threats that may threaten them in the future. This beat is explored in BULBOUS with which is a follow-up to conversations on DYNAMAX within GYM LEADER GC.[break][break]

His secondary goal is to continue to guide Rustboro's (and Hoenn's by extension) future generation of trainers. He does this via THE WEATHER GYM along with any trainers he may meet in the wild (CROSSROADS with ). To help his efforts, he is also in the process of hiring two gym trainers which are currently being threaded out in AND WE RUN with and SOMETHING LOUD with .

• 2. SOME BROTHER YOU ARE[break]
    Exploration of relationship and dynamic changes due to his defection from Team Rocket.[break][break]

The main aspects of it are explored with his brothers as shown in AMENDS with and TWIN with . There, Cian realizes his lack of guilt might be concerning considering how Bo had to retire and go into hiding and Caden had to face punishment himself from Team Rocket.[break][break]

Another touchpoint is in GIRL WITH ONE EYE with as he is met with her loss of an eye all because of her defection, which is something he had pushed for. And one more in HEY, BESTIE with (ex-roomie and bestie).

• any notes/comments: :excited:

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,999 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK VII
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2023 16:25:00 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","milkyac"]

CANON AC TEMPLATE

[break]

• 1. League Responsibilities[break]
    As a member of the Elite Four, Greyson's duties are a wide expanse. This ranges from anything to being a dominant force on the battlefield, training new recruits, providing oversight on missions or otherwise, making recommendations to higher-authorities, and so much more. As the most recent addition to the Elite Four (at the time of writing this), he's done his best to cement himself as worthy of the position.
    [break][break]
    In the same vein, he also wishes to elevate those around him to these heights, as noted by his budding friendship with and his desire to see the Gym-Leader as a future member of A.Q.U.A. The two have bonded over the course of multiple threads, to include RT and RKS events, where the other man has impressed Greyson. This will be further explored as they face off against Kyogre, allowing Greyson to show the man the full breadth of responsibility a member of A.Q.U.A faces.[break][break]

On the more personal side of his League responsibilities, we see Dahlia has entrusted himself and with the nurturing of the League's new Dynamax material -- Max Honey. This inevitably leads to a Shadow Vespiquen raiding the hives and 'infecting' one of the samples, which may or may not benefit the League going forward.[break][break]

relevant threads[break]
    AAA4 where Greyson explores higher League dynamics, and voices his opinion freely.[break]
    RKS with .[break]
    RKS #2 with .[break]
    RT with .[break]
    Future Starts Slow with , where Greyson really broaches the topic of Lam's future and AQUA.[break]
    RT Masterthread with multiple roleplayers, where Greyson cements himself as an asset of the League that's not to be trifled with. Of note here, he bonds with over a particularly chaotic fight, speaks to for the first time and listens to her plea, and see's 's mean-mug for the firs time.[break]
    bee holes 1 and bee holes 2 with and , exploring how their hives can assist the league in the nurturing of Dynamax honey, and how dangerous that can be.[break]
    E4 Challenge: Callan[break]
    E4 Challenge: Cian[break]
    E4 Challenge: Josh[break]
    E4 Challenge: Navy[break]
    E4 Interview: Kaz[break]
    E4 Interview: Mint[break]
    E4 Challenge: Navy[break]

• 2. Wrath[break]
    Well before the events of Annalise's kidnapping, and subsequent rescue, Greyson has harbored an underlying resentment for members of Team Rocket. The latest events have only exacerbated that anger -- that hatred -- and many of Greyson's threads see him dealing with that influx of emotion.
    [break][break]
    Furthermore, now that he's a high-ranking member of the League's hierarchy, he's submitted himself (unknowingly) to its political divides. Here he explores his own sense of morals and lays them to bare against his co-workers, and superiors, and doesn't exactly like what he finds.
    [break][break]
    This all, combined with his position as a member of the Elite Four, puts him in positions where he must balance his own personal resentments with his professionalism, and what is overall best for the region.[break][break]

relevant threads[break]
    warpath with and where he releases his full and explosive anger.[break]

handmade ego greyson and nearly come to blows once more over boundaries crossed, and clashing morals.[break]

巨人 again and greyson are at odds, but must work together.[break]

you again with where greyson must render judgement on this man's future, despite their nearly-deadly previous encounter. this is a direct lead into greyson's thread with , which is currently on-going.[break]

warpath with and where he releases his full and explosive anger.[break]

echoes of the king greyson comes upon at the cave where GG took place.[break]

• any notes/comments[break]
    words
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,334 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK VII
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2023 18:04:18 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","milkyac"]

CANON AC TEMPLATE

[break]

• 1. GOODBYE, GALAR THEO[break]
    Unraveling of Goodbye Galar developments will eventually lead to Theo's demise and fortification of his position within Team Rocket.[break][break]

After returning to Hoenn following the events of Goodbye Galar, Theo struggled to find his place again, often feeling lost, distant, and apathetic. This was first explored in WHEN THE SHADOWS REACH BACK with and fleshed out during the events of Resurfaced Treasures.[break][break]

Some RT threads to feature are SECRET: TM with , FLEEZ with , and SKY: KYLE & THEO with .[break][break]

But as he has started to forget the events of Goodbye Galar, as first suggested in THINGS WE LOST IN THE GLACIATE with , he has turned to what is most familiar and what he knows best. Since then, he has recommitted himself to Team Rocket and their cause, shifting perspectives and his goals to align with theirs once again.[break][break]

Additionally, a big part of why he has been able to make such a shift is due to the ruinous feelings of HATRED and GRUDGES he has felt from both and . The intensity feels intoxicating, and for someone who has spent the majority of his life not feeling, suppressing every emotion and desire in order to survive, it should come as no surprise that he wants more.[break][break]

This beat is explored in WHEN THE SHADOWS REACH BACK with , and more recently in MOONBEAM with . It will continue to be explored with the help of both our ruinous writers (thank you!), starting with RUINS with .

• 2. MICHAEL BUBLE - SWAY[break]
    Maintaining relationships with League-affiliated individuals in hopes of swaying them or manipulating them for his own benefit.[break][break]

Theo has always been cordial with most he meets which seems to contrast against what one might expect from an underboss. This has allowed him to form baseline friendships/acquaintanceships which could then spring into something more.[break][break]

: following her brief stint of being locked up in Rocket cells, he has since tried to continue manipulating her toward Team Rocket, or at the very least against the League. This is first explored in WATCH, and followed up during RT in SEA: THEO & ILLEANA.[break][break]

: perhaps the most gentle and unexpected of Theo's friendships, he has come to see Andrea as close to a friend as he could. During Postdormitum, he warned her against joining the battle as featured in CAVE: AT. In THINGS WE LOST IN THE GLACIATE, they discuss the aftermath of that and what it means exactly for the future. Could there ever be peace in the region?[break][break]

: having gone on multiple duo wilds and adventures together, the two have formed a friendship over their adoration for nature. But not all things are meant to be, and eventually, their affiliations will lead to conflict. This is first explored in SHORE: SHALIN AND THEO, and followed up in HOW YOU REMIND ME.

• any notes/comments: :excited:

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK VII
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2023 0:06:41 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","milkyac"]

CANON AC TEMPLATE

[break]

• OCTOBER[break]

NOV 5 / 6 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 15

• DELUGE[break]

NOV 17 / 30 [break]
    DEC 4 / 5 / 6 / 11 / 12 / 13

• MURALS[break]

NOV 27 / 28 / 29

• 1. END OF YEAR END OF ME[break]

fernando’s largest and most intimate plot revolves around the loss of TAPU FINI, consequences of past actions, or inactions, and a karmic cycle that goes beyond his control. it is a chance to showcase who he is as a character and break that down further when he faces a conflict that goes beyond his capabilities. [break][break]

fernando is a character that despite facing many challenges and tragedies, is egotistical enough to hold onto his character. his tenacity and consistency in doubling down has made him both predictable and deeply fleshed out as a character. this break in narrative gives a chance to break him down and explore a part of him that, while bled into the background of his story, is often overshadowed by his consistency.

[break]

relevant threads:

• 3. DYNAMIX[break]

many gym leaders have taken the stance of being wary of implementing DYNAMAX. while their concerns are valid, fernando serves as a counterpoint provide a conflicting narrative and explore the implications of DYNAMAX further. the SLATEPORT GYM is one of the few gyms openly accepting the new phenomenon and will reflect that once the mechanic is introduced on site.

[break]

relevant threads:

• any notes/comments: [break]

based on in-character accomplishments and active participation in recent events, such as POSTDORMITUM and RESURFACED TREASURES, we are awarding the SILPH BADGE. his current pursuit of the ELITE FOUR challenge is a testament to their in-character progression and can be used to supplement his current narrative as both a competent battler and ROCKET BEAST.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,523 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK VII
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2023 6:33:38 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","milkyac"]

CANON AC TEMPLATE

[break]

• 2. GYM LEADING[break]
    Noah does not seek further progression to his career. Rather, he finds his consistent presence within the gym leader circuit as a way to maintain the League's standards. In other words, he trusts himself to be an ever present pillar among his colleagues.[break][break]

His gym leader status is used to connect with other capable fighters, such as . Lately, he has been challenged by other gym leaders such as and . In each of these battles, Noah intends to test their capabilities and worthiness to represent the League. In the case of the latter, Noah hopes the man surpasses him in order to perform even greater deeds for the safety of the region.[break][break]

However, he is currently battling , the Galarian Ambassador. Sharing the commonality of having come from a different region, Noah seeks to toughen the royal up so that she can be safer when confronting the perils of Hoenn.

• any notes/comments:

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,792 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK VII
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2023 20:20:06 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","milkyac"]

NON-CANON AVATAR[break]AC TEMPLATE

DECEMBER 2023 NON-CANON AVATAR ACTIVITY CHECK

[break]

4 ic posts for avatar character:

summarize how you've utilized[break]the avatarship for collaborative narrative:

• 1. AVATARSHIP: ARTICUNO[break]
    It’s been a year to the day ever since the inside of his head had gone silent, and Lars is more desperate than ever for answers when it comes to why his patron deity, the Iceborne Mirage, had just gone ‘cold’ (in more ways than one); which has resulted in a ‘disconnect’ between the two.[break][break]

He’s tried looking for answers himself, however in the more recent times that he’d ventured down to the depths of Shoal Cave with and with little ) things are about to get to the breaking point.[break][break]

After asking and for help, it’s time to get to the bottom of everything once and for all, all things considered—since his attempts at ‘diplomacy’ as well as ‘approaching the problem from other angles’ (at least according to him) did not work at all.[break][break]

Things are finally coming to a head when he approaches the Commissioner herself for help regarding his little problem—although he has much to say with the way things are handled, he has no other choice but to go with the flow.[break][break]

During RT, most of his fights had ended in draws:[break]
    [attr="class","ynospace"][break]

Throughout most of these battles, the shift between reliance on one’s Avatar powers and relying on what human skills and knowledge shows has vastly changed his outlook when it comes to meeting Team Rocket out in the field of battle; in fact he took it upon himself as a ‘personal challenge’ to get through as many encounters as possible without relying so much on his Avatar powers.[break][break]

Although there are some (like in this battle with ) who presume that the Iceborne Mirage is no longer fighting on his side. However in Lars’s point of view, he sees this as a chance to see how much he can really do; as well as how far he can go, without relying too much on Articuno’s powers.[break][break]

Up until the time Meteno happened, he’d been leaning a little too much on his patron for guidance as well as a secondary ‘opinion’ on how to deal with things (this was very evident with the way the two would banter back and forth about pretty much everything).[break][break]

After Meteno, though, Lars had been left without a guide, without the direction and it’s been more obvious with how he’d handled himself in RT recently—having been forced to fight without relying too much on his patron’s powers; it’s been a literal ‘back to basics’ thing that happened and relearning a lot of things from the ground up.[break][break]

I’m looking forward to working through this rocky relationship between humans and legendary Pokémon. After all, though bonds between avatars and their legendaries are strong—they are not always perfect.[break][break]

And in Lars’s case, it will be fun to be able to write through how he can reconcile this with himself and also with Articuno, as well as changing how others may view these types of bonds.[break][break]

On the lighter side of things: now that Lars no longer has the pressure of a title to adhere to (see: he is no longer Head Ranger), this gives him more leeway to pursue lost connections (with here), as well as to nurture new ones with fellow Rangers (with here, with here & here, with here, with here & here).[break][break]

• any notes/comments: okay, so I was in the middle of moving out to the apartment while this all went down, which is why most of what I have put here is from the RT event versus Team Rocket; along with some others scattered across the time from before and after RT had ended. come what may, I’ve done as much as I can; I look forward to how things will develop moving forward. who knows, maybe the snarky one will come back sooner rather than later… depending on how the dice fall.

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,744 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK VII
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2023 8:10:19 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","milkyac"]

CANON AC TEMPLATE

[break]

• player/ooc name: BD(azzled)
  • character tags:

• 1. Energies of Hoenn[break][break]
    True to her job description, Eva continues to pursue knowledge on the energies of Hoenn in hopes of a better understanding of why their ethereal borders are so unstable. She works closely alongside to obtain a better understanding of the world around them. She accomplishes this through excursion through the anomalies of THE WILDS and the collection of Curios to study. The influx of data to crunch has her on the prowl for a new lab assistant. She's taking applications :cmere:.

[break][break]
RELEVENT THREADS:

• 2. Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding[break][break]

Time and time again, Eva is forced to confront her strong feelings about Rocket. The idea of compromise started to blossom after her connection with Rayquaza was solidified. After being crucified at the AQUA Assembly for suggesting a temporary alliance to defend Hoenn, the notions died. The influence of Rayquaza has pushed her to come to terms with the fact that the factions may need each other to survive whatever it is that threatens Hoenn. Rayquaza does not see factions: they only see the preservation of Hoenn. They see threats to Hoenn's survival int he DRK Triad, the Ruination pokemon, and deterioration of Hoenn's ethereal borders. There will come a time where they need to defend Hoenn as one as set aside their differences.

[break][break]

Most relevant thread in this timeframe: WorldMakers

• 1. AVATARSHIP: RAYQUAZA[break][break]

There is still a cold distance between legendary and avatar. Their aspirations are aligned, but the manor of achieving those goals is quite different. Rayquaza rules with an iron fist, while Eva sees peace as a product of love. They continue to explore each other's motives and means of accomplishing their shared goals. At times, they butt heads. On other matters, they are in sync. Regardless, they strive to bring peace and protect Hoenn from the darkness that threatens them.[break][break]

KYOGER - True to their nature, they can not ignore the calling to submit the rampaging beast to their will. Rayquaza teams up with Hoennians to try and calm Kyogre and to also protect them from their wrath. It is their duty.[break]
    DEICIDE - Eva, , and venture out in hopes of calming or capturing Kyogre.[break]
    From Hell's Heart I stab at Thee - Rayquaza teams up with to stave off Kyogre's tantrum[break]
    Fathom - Eva and Rayquaza team up with to try and calm Kyogre's latest rampage.
    [break][break]

RESTORATION - The secrets to unlocking their full potential lies somewhere in the maze that is the SKY PILLAR. They'll need all of their power to defend Hoenn from the many threats that surround them.[break]
    RESTORATION v1 - The start of something great - more to come!

any notes/comments:[break]
  • My unexpected IRL-driven hiatus put a damper on my posting for a while. It stalled some in progress plots that are just starting to blossom once more. I apologize for the lack of depth due to this. Most plots are very Rayquaza driven so the majority is laced into the 'avatar' section.
  • As always, anyone can check in on Eva's progress as well as current 'wants' for threads in The Scientific Method. This also contains plot points for Rayquaza. DM's are always open ^_^

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,659 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK VII
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2023 3:36:03 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","milkyac"]

CANON AC TEMPLATE

[break]

• 1. The beast hunts.[break]
    During RT bryan primarily focused on attacking noteworthy names of the league and people who had previously defected from rocket. For example he attacked both and and verbally assaulted them, vowing that the next time he ran into either of them he wouldn't stop until they dropped dead as it was his duty as a beast to do so.
[break]

Sky RT: Remy vs bryan (Closed)[break]
The accursed (Ongoing)[break]
Shore RT: Isaac vs Bryan (Closed)[break]
Seeds of doubt (Isaac, Ongoing)[break]

• 2. If I ordered you to stop loving me, would you?[break]
    Ever since Goodbye Galar, Bryan has been coping with his actions in Galar where his lust caused a fractured in his relationship with . Since then Bryan and Priam have separated due to disagreement on their views of the infidelity in an unexpected way. As a result of his fallout with Priam, he's also using this aspect of him to his benefit by trying to sink his claws further into and in a surprising twist of fate, with his insatiable lust.

PC BF (priam)[break]
Bare naked (Mint)[break]
Delirious (Kazimir)[break]